Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@xhawk27 said:

I play fun games no matter the resolution >>>>>>>>> boring high resolution games with frame-rate issues.

or you could play fun and better looking games on pc and ps4, instead of getting stuck with the worst versions of multiplats and bro shooters, aka xbone.

I think Sunset Overdrive is one of those fun games.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

@blackace: The Xbox zone is weaker than the PS4, get over it

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@Sollet said:

B-b-b-ut JUNE SDK!!!!111

Are you guys really thick?

How long has this game been in development?

How long has Destiny been in development?

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 StrongBlackVine

Sunset Overdrive is nothing compared to a Little Big Planet 3(on PS4). Will score lower and sell way less than the PS4 version of LBP3. Most Xboners are not going to buy a game like this.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#206 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@delta3074 said:

Game looks amazing regardless of it's resolution and framerate, whats to debate?

Maybe nothing for you, but you can't speak for everyone who may have an issue with it. Again, this isn't about whether it looks amazing.

People would have an issue with 900p at 30 FPs? as long as it's a solid framerate with no screen tear then what does it matter.

If your thread was about framerate issues then i could see your point but nothing you have said or the fact that the game is 30 FPs at 900p is a bad mark against the Xbone.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#207 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@Gue1 said:

at this point lems should be comfortable with this standard.

kipsta77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By kipsta77
Member since 2012 • 1119 Posts

This game looks more appealing than the anything that's on / yet to come on PS4. And I don't even own an X1.

But hey, I'd rather play a game at 900p/30fps with higher textures and details.

They SHOULD NOT reduce the graphics quality just to achieve 1080/60fps **AHEM, SONY

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

@kipsta77 said:

But hey, I'd rather play a game at 900p/30fps with higher textures and details

Does not sound like Sunset Underwhelm. June SDK bumps from 792p/20fps, not higher detail lol.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
d

We rather just focus on optimizing what you can see on the screen and that we think will create a better experience overall,” Ryan explained.

said the dev

ah so exactly what every console dev's gotta do. great to hear such a plain, dry, bland and completely emotionless description of what's actually happening.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

This will be another Xbox One hit, too bad cows got nothing to play. When is that dreadful Order releasing, is that 2015? I rather order a chow mein. Then there is FailClub with its 30 cars, Forza Horizon no doubt will destroy it. LBP, well cows like to p[lay with sock puppets so this may keep them occupied. Though technically Project Spark own its. Oh well, Greatness still awaiting.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

Sunset Overdrive is nothing compared to a Little Big Planet 3

I'm pretty sure Sunset Overdrive doesn't have awful jumping physics and platforming like LBP3.

Vecna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Vecna
Member since 2002 • 3425 Posts

Don't worry lems, just have Insomniac say it was for artistic value that the game had to be downgraded from 1080p and 60fps. Worked with The Order. Hell if your really nice, they might throw in some black bars for free.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#214 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

but but teh cloud?

Vecna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Vecna
Member since 2002 • 3425 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@Vecna said:

Don't worry lems, just have Insomniac say it was for artistic value that the game had to be downgraded from 1080p and 60fps. Worked with The Order. Hell if your really nice, they might throw in some black bars for free.

100 monsters at the same time, all 40k polygons. PS4 hasn't pulled that off

You really aren't that bright are you?

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By StrongBlackVine

@Pffrbt said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

I'm pretty sure Sunset Overdrive doesn't have awful jumping physics and platforming like LBP3.

Pretty sure LPB is a 90+(95 and 91) AAA franchise that has won GOTY and has sold 8 million copies between two games so far. Even Little Big Planet Vita has an 88 metascore and some think it is the best of the trio. Sunset Overdrive looks like a game that may not even get a sequel. Yeah the jumping is floaty, but it obviously does not matter to critics or consumers. Did you hear the excitement when it was revealed at E3? People LOVE this game. Being able to play all the levels created on PS3 on PS4 just gives it a ridiculous amount of replay value.

What were the scores and sales of Insomniac's last game? They have a LOT to prove.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Pffrbt said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Pretty sure LPB is a 90+(95 and 91) AAA franchise that has won GOTY and has sold 8 million copies between two games so far. Even Little Big Planet Vita has an 88 metascore and some think it is the best of the trio. Sunset Overdrive looks like a game that may not even get a sequel. Yeah the jumping is floaty, but it obviously does not matter to critics or consumers. Did you hear the excitement when it was revealed at E3? People LOVE this game. Being able to play all the levels created on PS3 on PS4 just gives it a ridiculous amount of replay value.

What were the scores and sales of Insomniac's last game? They have a LOT to prove.

Yeah but that don't mean shit when all 15 COD games from last gen rated in the same area, and preachy indie games Flower and Journey win GOTY awards. These websites don't matter for the most part because the lack of professionalism in the text is very apparent and anybody can make a gaming website. You have got to be a marketers dream.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Pffrbt

@StrongBlackVine: "Pretty sure LPB is a 90+(95 and 91) AAA franchise that has won GOTY and has sold 8 million copies between two games so far. Even Little Big Planet Vita has an 88 metascore and some think it is the best of the trio."
Pretty sure it still has trash jumping physics and platforming regardless whatever statistics you vomit at me.

"Did you hear the excitement when it was revealed at E3? People LOVE this game."
I was watching Two Best Friends watch E3. The looked like they were about to die the entire time it was being shown off. I can see why since every LBP game to date has had awful gameplay.

"Being able to play all the levels created on PS3 on PS4 just gives it a ridiculous amount of replay value."
Or essentially none, since 90% of user generated content is terrible, and that's combined with LBP having awful controls and platforming in the first place.

"What were the scores and sales of Insomniac's last game? "
I don't know or care.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 StrongBlackVine

@Heirren said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Pffrbt said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Yeah but that don't mean shit when all 15 COD games from last gen rated in the same area, and preachy indie games Flower and Journey win GOTY awards. These websites don't matter for the most part because the lack of professionalism in the text is very apparent and anybody can make a gaming website. You have got to be a marketers dream.

Flower, Journey, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2, Little Big Planet and The Last Of Us. Damn Sony has been putting other publishers to shame with all these GOTY masterpieces. Microsoft had exactly ONE game of the year and that was in the first year the console was out. And lemmings actually think this generation will be different...

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 StrongBlackVine

@Pffrbt said:

@StrongBlackVine: "Pretty sure LPB is a 90+(95 and 91) AAA franchise that has won GOTY and has sold 8 million copies between two games so far. Even Little Big Planet Vita has an 88 metascore and some think it is the best of the trio."

Pretty sure it still has trash jumping physics and platforming regardless whatever statistics you vomit at me.

"Did you hear the excitement when it was revealed at E3? People LOVE this game."

I was watching Two Best Friends watch E3. The looked like they were about to die the entire time it was being shown off. I can see why since every LBP game to date has had awful gameplay.

"Being able to play all the levels created on PS3 on PS4 just gives it a ridiculous amount of replay value."

Or essentially none, since 90% of user generated content is terrible, and that's combined with LBP having awful controls and platforming in the first place.

"What were the scores and sales of Insomniac's last game? "

I don't know or care.

The success of the IP just makes your comments even more irrelevant. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't make it trash. Scores and sales for a game like LBP are not generated by hype. That is reserved for games like COD, Watch Dogs and post-Bungie Halo.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Pffrbt

@StrongBlackVine: "The success of the IP just makes your comments even more irrelevant."
"The success of Twilight makes all criticism toward it invalid"

"Just because YOU don't like it doesn't make it trash."
I don't like it because it's trash though.

"Scores and sales for a game like LBP are not generated by hype. That is reserved for games like COD, Watch Dogs and post-Bungie Halo."
Saying that is hypocritical.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Heirren said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Pffrbt said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Flower, Journey, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2, Little Big Planet and The Last Of Us. Damn Sony has been putting other publishers to shame with all these GOTY masterpieces. Microsoft had exactly ONE game of the year and that was in the first year the console was out. And lemmings actually think this generation will be different...

Flower is a piece of shit game. Journey is maybe the most overrated game in the history of the industry. Little Big Planet has some shit controls. Little Big Planet should be renamed Little Big Dollhouse, because the consumer base is more about people making levels and seeing what others have created vs actual gameplay.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#225 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Can't wait to play the best game of 2014.

The strangest game of 2014

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@Vecna said:

Not a shock with that artstyle. Know what is? 900p.

@Scipio8 said:

This will be another Xbox One hit, too bad cows got nothing to play. When is that dreadful Order releasing, is that 2015? I rather order a chow mein. Then there is FailClub with its 30 cars, Forza Horizon no doubt will destroy it. LBP, well cows like to p[lay with sock puppets so this may keep them occupied. Though technically Project Spark own its. Oh well, Greatness still awaiting.

Wow, your rage made your English skills shit the bed.

Another hit like KSR and Ryse. Or maybe another manufactured hype game like Titanfall, which was largely forgotten a week later.

displayy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#228 displayy
Member since 2014 • 31 Posts

@effec_tor said:

How can a mediocre looking game "graphically" have such a low resolution?

You're kidding right ?...It looks stunning. Great animation , awesome particle effects..super stylized....Man , i don't even own an xbone , but i'll admit , it definitely looks like a lot of fun. (and i'm a huge fan of Infamous second son) , but Insomniac's approach is just stylistically different from suckerpunch...(both in gameplay & graphics) , but it doesn't make it "mediocre".

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

@Vecna said:

Not a shock with that artstyle. Know what is? 900p.

Still mad Insomniac left you guys because they can't do what they wanted to do on PS4?

Last I checked they're doing a PS4 R&C game next year.

If only they'd told Yoshida they wanted to do a Dead Rising clone with slow traversal and hilarious memes, he'd probably give them a big thumbs up.

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

you all can hate, ill be playing an amazing came then. Yes id prefer 1080p but this already looks amazing

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

Haha yeah that's the same. The game they are calling: "The game where we have been building up to, this is the game we've always wanted to make", and another R&C game... Don't stop believin'

Spent 20 years wanting to make a game that first appeared six years ago. Spent 20 years wanting to make a game when, as a second party studio with no obligation to anyone, they made Ratchet and Clank then Resistance because Sony told them to and Fuse because EA told them to.

Learn to spot marketing, my friend.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#233  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Still looks amazing and fun. For an open world with those visuals, 900p30 is not terrible, assuming it never goes under that frame rate.

@Evo_nine said:

yeah just like the 900p station.

74 1080p games, 3 900p ones and 0 720p ones. Seems to me that native 1080p is the standard, but you are probably not very good at numbers, am i right?

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#234 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

its not on ps4...you cows better hope it doesnt score AAA on gs. definite buy for me

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@jsmoke03 said:

its not on ps4...you cows better hope it doesnt score AAA on gs. definite buy for me

Wow, sounds like your desperate.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Poor cows spend more time trying to downplay Xbox One games than they do actually playing their precious PS4's.

I guess when the only exclusive you have to look forward to is Drive Club you need to find other ways to spend your time.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

This is not one of insomniacs finest, they should go back to making Spyro that was a good game, everything since has been not that great.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@delta3074 said:

And yet again the only people who care are people who won't be playing the game.

Game looks amazing and looks an amazing amount of fun, the fact it is only 900p means absolutely nothing quite frankly.

there are 900p games on the PS4, there are 1080p games on the xbone, this whole debate about resolutions is pointless.

How hypocrisy on this post,you CARED all last gen you and your body Sts106mats,william baker,360RR00D, and a truck load of other lemming hyped 360 version of games for been superior resolution wise.

The endless arguments we have about graphics..lol you did care.

@delta3074 said:

Get it through your thick skull, power is not that important in gaming, if it was both the Ps1 and Ps2 would have been total failures in there respective generations

Games>power

More power=/=Better games.

Get it though your think skull when the PS1 release alone side the saturn both consoles were equal power wise,the Saturn was say to be more powerful but was ultra hard to code and its so call power never shine,by the time the N64 arrived in 1996 it was all over the PS4 arrived in late 1994 dude.

The PS2 the same what console was more powerful than the PS2 on march 2000.? The DC wasn't and the xbox didn't release for another 20 months almost 2 years latter dude,again by the time the GC and xbox arrived it was more than over the PS2 by November 2001 had like 25 million units sold,that is what the xbox sold in 5 years....

The xbox and GC were ultra late so was the N64 is not apple to apple in any way,by the time the competition arrived the games were on lock on the PS console,regardless of power the competition fate was already seal,this 2 consoles release on the same month and 1 was stronger and cheaper which is why we have a nice gap in sales.

@kuu2 said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

The game looked amazingly fluid in motion, I don't care about the numbers themselves. Pixel resolution doesn't really determine pixel density.

Pixel density only matters when talking about 1886:Lettetbox Format. Every other game is a downgrade if not 1080p

Yet the Order is 2.40:1 a ratio no xbox one has ,has 4XMSAA which is very demanding,and has higher resolution that 900p while having some of the best graphics ever saw on a game,not cartoony sh**.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

They never said those things about the other games. Learn to find sources when you claim things

You're right, they didn't. That's why it's called "marketing."

@FastRobby said:

PS4 still hasn't got a game looking as good as Ryse, by which I mean available to buy at this moment. Only imagine what Crytek can do with these new improvements, it would blow pre-rendered Uncharted 4 out of the water

If you're really lucky, Shittek will remember to make a game this time.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 tormentos

@blackace said:

@misterpmedia: Day One purchase for me. The game looks incredible and very fun and that's all that matters to most gamers who will be buying it. Could care less about the resolution, as every game is 1080p when it hits my HDTV.

Idiotic fanboys who keep saying SDK did nothing are stupid They were just shipped out in June and the games coming out now have been completed for awhile. Another SDK update will come out before the end of the year and then full DX12 will drop early in 2015. After that, every game made on the XB1 will be 1080p. It will be up to the developers to make the changes to the older games with patches. Nuff said.

Now that is shocking you day one purchase any crap on xbox one..

Games been 1080p when they hit your TV is one of stupidest crap i ever read,up scailing is not the same as native,upscaling blows up the pixels blurring the picture and also introduce artifact as well,i would take native over upscale any day and this apply to the PS4 as well.

And is funny how you don't care yet you keep riding and hiding in 2015 secret SDK ultra DX12 power to claim all games will be 1080p..lol

This game isn't complete yet stop your DC Destiny used the update and launch in September 9,Sunset Over drive release on October 28 almost 1 month 19 days after Destiny and some how you think it is not using the latest SDK,my god your damage control is epic.

DX12 is set for late 2015 not for early 2015 and will do sh** on xbox one,that thing is already on xbox one it has been since launch..lol

@killzowned24 said:

Dat daily dose of xbone reality strikes again!

Game doesn't even look good too,it's like below Dead Rising quality ,which was crap.

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles//a/1/6/7/5/4/1/2/Sunset_Overdrive_forall_SunsetCity.jpg.jpg

Yep.

What strike me is how generic the enemies are and lemming say sh** this are the same people who tag resistance as generic,yet not they say sh** about the generic crappy mutants on this game..hahaha that moving goal post.

@b4x said:

When BLACK = Pixels. Please let me know? This is a VIDEO GAME. There is NO excuse for black bars. Use the whole screen or gtfo.

Those black bars are black pixels blackace..

In fact 2.40:1 ratio without black bars isn't 1080p either blind biased fanboy,is higher there is a ratio here which isn't the normal one you get on your xbox one games.

1920x800p all movies release on blu-ray in this way are in fact call 1080p,because regardless of the black bars there is no scaling.

4XMSAA how many games on xbox one even have this is very demanding and bandwidth consuming.

You know sh** about aspect ratios so what you will know fake manticore..

@kuu2 said:

So what is the reso then?

Waits for the mental gymnastics associated with this answer.

1920x800p which has higher pixel density than 900p dude.

Is 1080p with blackbars there is a ton of movies in this ratio just like this and in fact they are call 1080p.

@blackace said:

I'm sure more of these threads will be made for the PS4 as well. lol!! Cry more troll. By this time next year Cows will find something new to hate on against Microsoft and the XB1. lol!! The most pathetic gamers on SW.

By then i am sure you will stop posting here and would have move to full troll on your BX4 account..lol

You have ride the whole DX12 secret SDK 2015 crap that when games start to show up in 900p and even lower on xbox one on 2015 there would not be a place so you can hide in the ownage will be epic..hahahaha

@blackace said:

Meantime Destiny will be 1080p because of the SDK and that's not even with DX12 installed yet. lmao!! We don't know how many other games will be upgraded over the next 6 months. You idiots are going to be in for a rude awaking come next year. There are games on PS4 that are 900P 30fps. How come cows aren't talking about that shit. F$%&*# hypocrites!! Get lost fool.

With what frames,image quality and effects.?

Yeah Tomb Raider was 1080p on both consoles and we know what where the other difference,the xbox one one gains parity in 1080p other things suffer lets wait and see.

And lol at DX12 it has been on xbox one since day 1,DX12 is nothing but MS glorified console API on PC..lol

I will muck you so much come next year...hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 GrenadeLauncher
@FastRobby said:

Haha, so no prove, except your own thoughts in your own special world in your head.

Amusing coming from NotVeryFastRobby. Being conned seems to be very easy when you're a lemming.

Yeah like the interactive movie The Order

You're catching on quick.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 tormentos

@foxhound_fox said:

Isn't there a PS4 exclusive running at less than 1080p @ 60fps as well?

Yep and many PC gamers run games on 1366x768... not always 1080p is possible sad but true,you can count PS4 ones with 1 hand,xbox one ones under 1080p yeah you will both hands and foots for that..

@hungbuck007 said:

It's sad to see these lame ones still saying the GPU is a 7790 because if you truly did your research nothing has ever been confirmed and in fact even recently a short few months ago a very credible developer and AMD informative even stated that in fact the GPU is much more advanced and not that close to a 7790 and has many other characteristics that separate it for the better then a typical 7790. So honestly the Xbox One GPU is a custom built GPU that can do plenty better then a standard 7790 and with the kinect reserve off of it we will start seeing much better performance. Also keep in mind with DX12 and future dev tools getting closer to DX12 we will see much more flexibility with the esram also. The Xbox One has plenty in the tank and MS is wisely unleashing things as we go and growing into the system.

Oh and by the way Sunset Overdrive is light years better looking fun wise then anything we have seen on a PS system in years. Not to mention PS4 has plenty of sub 1080p games that miraculously the Cows seem to go full deaf mute blind on.

Oh MS confirmed it to Digital Foundry is 14CU GPU the only GPU with those CU are the 7790 and the R260X which is the re bag 7790.

Please link me to AMD saying that..lol

Is GCN both are there is no secret advance GPU,basically another troll account from the same poster who has like 12 Accounts now with the secret sauce riding....lol

@hungbuck007 said:

Yeah and what's sad is RYSE on Xbox One smokes anything on PS4.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Oh Brother...ahahaahaa

@Cloud_imperium said:

I game on PC . Don't care what resolution consolites play their games on . 900p vs 720p sounds stupid when 1080p had been standard for over 7 years now .

http://www.gamespot.com/profile/blog/platform-of-choice-for-next-generation-my-opinion/26031306/

See .? I'm PC owner .

You are a hypocrite troll who say Pc >> PS4 because running games at 1080p or higher,but some how when that same argument is made by cows against the xbox one you show up with damage controls downplaying the same argument you use against the PS4 HYPOCRITE..

So yeah you claim to be a PC gamer you been one is another 2 cents dude,i always call you out on your double standard,now next time you come in trying to brag about how your PC does higher resolution than the PS4 well i will quote your post on this thread about that argument.lol

Every time you step in a thread about resolution and bring PC this is what you will see.,

@Cloud_imperium said:

... And 0p/0fps on PS4 . Who the f*** cares .? I myself game on PC and won't be able to play this game but that doesn't mean we need to bash each and everything . This whole resolution X vs Resolution Y battle is so stupid . Soon high end games will be running on below 1080p on both consoles (we already saw that with Watch Dogs . Witcher 3 is probably next) and this whole PR stunt from Sony will bite their own ass .

This ^^ is what you will see,i can change the name on this ^^ post for blackace and no one will notice the difference,this post is from a lemming not from a so call Hermit,you cover was blown dude..hahahaha

Butbutbut it will run at 0 frames on PS4...hahahaha

If it was on PS4 we would also get the superior version,and if it was on PC,PS4 and xbox one you would be using the same argument you are downplaying now..

Now remember Resolution battle are stupid and are a PR stunt..lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 tormentos

@Pffrbt said:

@StrongBlackVine: "The success of the IP just makes your comments even more irrelevant."

"Just because YOU don't like it doesn't make it trash."

"Scores and sales for a game like LBP are not generated by hype. That is reserved for games like COD, Watch Dogs and post-Bungie Halo."

Saying that is hypocritical.

Doesn't change the fact that is highly acclaim by its fans which are MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

Is trash to you because you are a FANBOY Call us when this game hit 94% on sites like Meta and gamerankings.

"Saying that is hypocritical."

But but but LBP is trash..lol

@FastRobby said:

Still mad Insomniac left you guys because they can't do what they wanted to do on PS4?

You mean the developer which all lemming tag as bad last gen.? Maker of games which lemming call generic all gen long.?

That moving goal post..hahaha Now Insomniac is the greatest ahahahaa...

Oh and i am not downplaying them they are good developers.

@FastRobby said:

PS4 still hasn't got a game looking as good as Ryse, by which I mean available to buy at this moment. Only imagine what Crytek can do with these new improvements, it would blow pre-rendered Uncharted 4 out of the water

As good.? It got 1 that was better score,looked better ran at full 1080p with what was describe as the best AA on any platforms ever over 30FPS while been open world..

Infamous >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ryse stop your delusional act dude,infamous not only look better,it runs better to,is full 1080p with higher frames than Ryse while been wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more open..

Butbutbut still hasn't get a game as good looking as ryse,lo it got one better and The order also look better and again also has higher resolution as well..hahaha

Keep waiting for the magic SDK with turbo Dx12..hahahaa

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Sollet said:

B-b-b-ut JUNE SDK!!!!111

razu2444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 razu2444
Member since 2010 • 820 Posts

Is XBOX One even capable of full HD?

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#250 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@tormentos said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Isn't there a PS4 exclusive running at less than 1080p @ 60fps as well?

Yep and many PC gamers run games on 1366x768... not always 1080p is possible sad but true,you can count PS4 ones with 1 hand,xbox one ones under 1080p yeah you will both hands and foots for that..

@hungbuck007 said:

It's sad to see these lame ones still saying the GPU is a 7790 because if you truly did your research nothing has ever been confirmed and in fact even recently a short few months ago a very credible developer and AMD informative even stated that in fact the GPU is much more advanced and not that close to a 7790 and has many other characteristics that separate it for the better then a typical 7790. So honestly the Xbox One GPU is a custom built GPU that can do plenty better then a standard 7790 and with the kinect reserve off of it we will start seeing much better performance. Also keep in mind with DX12 and future dev tools getting closer to DX12 we will see much more flexibility with the esram also. The Xbox One has plenty in the tank and MS is wisely unleashing things as we go and growing into the system.

Oh and by the way Sunset Overdrive is light years better looking fun wise then anything we have seen on a PS system in years. Not to mention PS4 has plenty of sub 1080p games that miraculously the Cows seem to go full deaf mute blind on.

Oh MS confirmed it to Digital Foundry is 14CU GPU the only GPU with those CU are the 7790 and the R260X which is the re bag 7790.

Please link me to AMD saying that..lol

Is GCN both are there is no secret advance GPU,basically another troll account from the same poster who has like 12 Accounts now with the secret sauce riding....lol

@hungbuck007 said:

Yeah and what's sad is RYSE on Xbox One smokes anything on PS4.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Oh Brother...ahahaahaa

@Cloud_imperium said:

I game on PC . Don't care what resolution consolites play their games on . 900p vs 720p sounds stupid when 1080p had been standard for over 7 years now .

http://www.gamespot.com/profile/blog/platform-of-choice-for-next-generation-my-opinion/26031306/

See .? I'm PC owner .

You are a hypocrite troll who say Pc >> PS4 because running games at 1080p or higher,but some how when that same argument is made by cows against the xbox one you show up with damage controls downplaying the same argument you use against the PS4 HYPOCRITE..

So yeah you claim to be a PC gamer you been one is another 2 cents dude,i always call you out on your double standard,now next time you come in trying to brag about how your PC does higher resolution than the PS4 well i will quote your post on this thread about that argument.lol

Every time you step in a thread about resolution and bring PC this is what you will see.,

@Cloud_imperium said:

... And 0p/0fps on PS4 . Who the f*** cares .? I myself game on PC and won't be able to play this game but that doesn't mean we need to bash each and everything . This whole resolution X vs Resolution Y battle is so stupid . Soon high end games will be running on below 1080p on both consoles (we already saw that with Watch Dogs . Witcher 3 is probably next) and this whole PR stunt from Sony will bite their own ass .

This ^^ is what you will see,i can change the name on this ^^ post for blackace and no one will notice the difference,this post is from a lemming not from a so call Hermit,you cover was blown dude..hahahaha

Butbutbut it will run at 0 frames on PS4...hahahaha

If it was on PS4 we would also get the superior version,and if it was on PC,PS4 and xbox one you would be using the same argument you are downplaying now..

Now remember Resolution battle are stupid and are a PR stunt..lol

You expect people to waste their time by reading this wall of text , full of fanboy rage .? Good luck .