Sunset Overdrive: 900p/30fps on Xbone.

#401 Edited by B4X (5625 posts) -

@hoosier7 said:

And the E3 footage wasn't even a locked 30fps :S

#402 Posted by Phazevariance (11012 posts) -

ooh, must run at 0fps and 0p resolution on the ps4. Guess xbox wins.

#403 Posted by Strutten (1217 posts) -

@misterpmedia: I think you just proved his point dude.. just sayin', and he has a point in every damn thread there is cows, feeling the need to bash an console - yes its sw, but you guys are something. What are you tryin' prove or in matter fact what are the gains ? As i can see you make 1-4 threads almost on daily basis and guess what they are mostly about what the res/fps is on xb1. If you or the fellow cows dont like ms or xbox for that matter, why in the effing are you using all this time on an forum, just to bash or trying to jusitify purchases/future purchases..

Because every positive thing about ms or xbox, is getting twisted/bashed to the moon and back again - for what to say ps4 is better ? Wow so what, i guess some still forget this is the world wide web.. and if you are jumping around in your living room, every time you read ps got higher res or 10 fps.. id say get a new hobby, but ill give ya that without bashing/jusitifying on sw, it would be boring as f*ck.. but imo there is a line for proving a point to get tiresome/annoying..

#404 Edited by misterpmedia (3799 posts) -

@Strutten said:

@misterpmedia: I think you just proved his point dude.. just sayin', and he has a point in every damn thread there is cows, feeling the need to bash an console - yes its sw, but you guys are something. What are you tryin' prove or in matter fact what are the gains ? As i can see you make 1-4 threads almost on daily basis and guess what they are mostly about what the res/fps is on xb1. If you or the fellow cows dont like ms or xbox for that matter, why in the effing are you using all this time on an forum, just to bash or trying to jusitify purchases/future purchases..

He doesn't have a point...just sayin, in every damn thread there are lems, feeling the need to bash a[n] console. Yes I'm glad you noticed it is system wars, hopefully this will temper your poi- never mind. Assuming I'm trying to prove anything. How many threads have I made in the last two days? 0. So there goes that garbage observation, and so what if they are? I'm not making the information up. Lmfao, if the rest of your comment is like that first paragraph I will respectfully leave it there. Seeing a lot of people in this topic taking this internet forum thing waaay too seriously.

#405 Posted by Indicud (739 posts) -

Misterpedia put BlackAce, StormyJoe, and slumdogdirtyshit on suicide watch.

#406 Posted by Strutten (1217 posts) -

@misterpmedia: Which is my point, you want an reaction - which turns it back at you(bout the seriousness ;p) Taking it a tad to seriously or whatever whom am i trying to fool here..

as for the thread creations, you make it sound like it was a bad thing no and if you read carefully you would see i wrote " ALMOST " on daily basis - which is true and its not whether you make things up or not, its still that you feel the need (to bash, and again yes its sw) or just want reactions.. which is the purpose of a troll - so there you have it dude.

Also for the " if the rest of your comment's are like this blah blah".. if you think that will get some kind of insane "teh mad" reaction, you really need make more of an effort next time. No offense, but i really didnt see any point in that - was it because it was partly true and directed at you ? .

But anyway ill see that you probably write "same, i cant hear it lalal" again , so i guess there isnt any point of you trolling or having a discussion with you.

#407 Posted by Strutten (1217 posts) -

@Indicud: If you say so.. lol

#408 Posted by B4X (5625 posts) -

@Indicud said:

Misterpedia put BlackAce, StormyJoe, and slumdogdirtyshit on suicide watch.

Calm down fanboy. It's not that serious.

#409 Edited by misterpmedia (3799 posts) -

@Strutten said:

@misterpmedia: Which is my point, you want an reaction - which turns it back at you(bout the seriousness ;p) Taking it a tad to seriously or whatever whom am i trying to fool here..

as for the thread creations, you make it sound like it was a bad thing no and if you read carefully you would see i wrote " ALMOST " on daily basis - which is true and its not whether you make things up or not, its still that you feel the need (to bash, and again yes its sw) or just want reactions.. which is the purpose of a troll - so there you have it dude.

Also for the " if the rest of your comment's are like this blah blah".. if you think that will get some kind of insane "teh mad" reaction, you really need make more of an effort next time. No offense, but i really didnt see any point in that - was it because it was partly true and directed at you ? .

But anyway ill see that you probably write "same, i cant hear it lalal" again , so i guess there isnt any point of you trolling or having a discussion with you.

That's not taking it seriously. Forum posters who have to result to petty quips in order to feel better and take it personally are the ones that do, it's hilarious haha. Not to mention care too much about what kind of topics are posted and by who. How about people liven up and have fun with it. That's me posting information because it was available. If people don't like the information that's their beef. I don't want/need a reaction, I do know, however, that there will be a reaction, for sure. I just pot it and let the thread be on its way. This is system wars. Why does anyone feel the need to post any topic on system wars? You're over thinking like most in the topic.

I read the almost, but you still implied me making threads is in direct correlation with me wanting a reaction and trolling. As I've told someone else in this thread, it seems your definition of a troll is different to mine, that's fine but I'm gonna call it out as I see it. Hell I even made a topic recently asking what to play on vita, did I want a reaction? Not particularly, I can ask that anywhere on the internet. Did I know I'd get a reaction? Yes. lol. It's not hard. The 'stop reading there' saves me from reading irrelevant bullshit, it's for my own benefit and if people choose to get mad about it then they shouldn't type out such horse shit, I've taught myself to anticipate future comment garbage if certain themes run through a person's comments.
I don't know what you typed as I didn't read it so I highly doubt it was any part true or in any way directed at me. Sorry.

#410 Posted by Strutten (1217 posts) -

@misterpmedia: Thats an pretty good answer thumbs up dide, it just sounded like (to me) that is was tje typical cow behavior (not that some lems, sheeps or we are any better )Just thought you took it a tad to seriously and i was wrong. Anyway other than that i agree, with what you said - best way to avoid reading bs no doubt, tho sometimes its needed ;( :p.

#411 Edited by misterpmedia (3799 posts) -

@Strutten said:

@misterpmedia: Thats an pretty good answer thumbs up dide, it just sounded like (to me) that is was tje typical cow behavior (not that some lems, sheeps or we are any better )Just thought you took it a tad to seriously and i was wrong. Anyway other than that i agree, with what you said - best way to avoid reading bs no doubt, tho sometimes its needed ;( :p.

oh I am a cow, I've never tried to hide that, I don't think I've needed to officially state that before as like other people it must seem obvious. Nah it's cool, man. It just makes me laugh when people start stating nonsense like saying someone is mad or someone is obsessed with no logical proof at all. Back seat e-doctors who need filler for their retorts as they struggle to get their point across. Not worth it, my man, not worth it.

#412 Edited by nyzma23 (941 posts) -

ROFL COWS STILL BUTTHURT OVER SUNSET OVERDRIVE AWSOMENESS

#413 Edited by AznbkdX (3277 posts) -

Eh I'm fine with it. Still one of my most anticipated X1 games. I probably won't get an X1, but its one of those games that are topping my console exclusive list.

#414 Posted by Indicud (739 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Indicud said:

Misterpedia put BlackAce, StormyJoe, and slumdogdirtyshit on suicide watch.

Calm down fanboy. It's not that serious.

Join Date: March 22, 2014

1.5k posts already.

Apparently to you it is.

#415 Edited by ShutUpFanboys (55 posts) -

WOW! What a JOKE!!!

900p - that's COLECOVISION graphics.

only the mighty PS4 can do 1080p. 900p is 900p less than the mighty PS4 which can double the amount of p because it's 50% MORE POWERFUL!!!!

1080p >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>weak as hell 900p - the differences are NIGHT AND DAY, if you can't tell you need to get your EYES CHECKED!!!!

weak ass XBOX ONE can't do GODLY 1080p which is NEXT GEN. XBONERS are stuck with their NES graphics, while PS4 has supercomputer GRAPHIKZ!!!!

-ps4 fanboys

#416 Edited by slimdogmilionar (658 posts) -

@misterpmedia: lol yes you did. did. did. You just don't want to admit the truth.

#417 Edited by sts106mat (20188 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@sts106mat said:

he's the definition of an obsessed sad fanboy.

Busy looking on the web for articles about a console he doesn't own.

Cows = they dont love their console of choice, they just hate yours.

Expected comment from the resident Dr. Lem. Nice indirect jab. :P

'Busy looking for web articles': Sorry but I'm an avid gamer I follow lots of news websites, information falls onto my lap when ever it is released. Try harder to damage control please.

@slimdogmilionar said:

Lol someone sounds mad SW is full of cows doing what cows do best, just sittin around being bored waiting to be herded. What Stormy is saying is true, 9/10 of the threads that go up are directed at lems but you have to go thru 1000 cow post before you even get to a lem post in a thread. Lems don't pick apart PS4 games because they don't care for indies and any lem who does can still just wait until next year becasue that when PS4 will start to see games. It doesnt matter what M$ does it won't be good enough, I'd hate to be a cow when the whole bigger and better on PS4 backfires on Sony. They better have something besides indies then.

Lol oh you, the classic of "there's more sony fans than other fans" garbage. Broken record, please change it. Bolded is 100% false, only a blind fanboy would say this. The rest of you comment is pretty much "leave Microsoft alone". Insecurity at its best. Because you can obviously tell who's mad on this site without any basis for it, I'll return the favour and state that you also sound mad. See how easy that is? Damn most of you are extremely sensitive about this resolution business. Tell me more about the backfire the PS4 will have on sony. More subjective nonsense about indies, yawn.

Try again.

you are an "avid gamer" who bought a vita and yet didn't know what games to play hahaha.

Please explain how anything i have said is "damage control"? I am on record as saying this game isn't something I am at all excited about

#418 Posted by SecretPolice (22741 posts) -

@slimdogmilionar said:

@misterpmedia: lol yes you did. did. did. You just don't want to admit the truth.

#419 Posted by misterpmedia (3799 posts) -

@slimdogmilionar said:

@misterpmedia: lol yes you did. did. did. You just don't want to admit the truth.

lol if that makes you feel better than by all means continue thinking that ;). No skin off my nose sunshine.

@sts106mat said:

you are an "avid gamer" who bought a vita and yet didn't know what games to play hahaha.

Please explain how anything i have said is "damage control"? I am on record as saying this game isn't something I am at all excited about

So there's now harm in asking a gaming community what they play on their vita now? Wow, OK. Hold the phone there, we got one prime idiot. A likely statement from a likely lem.

Everything you say is practically damage control, sometimes to the topic but mostly for your ego on here. I don't know which is sadder.

Sorry ladies, I didn't forget you, have been busy recently :P.

#420 Posted by tormentos (19314 posts) -

@Phazevariance said:

ooh, must run at 0fps and 0p resolution on the ps4. Guess xbox wins.

Yeah that is like saying Resogun run at 0 frames 0 resolution on xbox one and is an arcade wow that xbox one is really weak..lol

Lemmings their analogies are terrible...

@nyzma23 said:

ROFL COWS STILL BUTTHURT OVER SUNSET OVERDRIVE AWSOMENESS

If the game was for PS4 you would be saying how generic the monters look like you people did last gen with Resistance and other PS3 games..lol

@Indicud said:

@b4x said:

@Indicud said:

Misterpedia put BlackAce, StormyJoe, and slumdogdirtyshit on suicide watch.

Calm down fanboy. It's not that serious.

Join Date: March 22, 2014

1.5k posts already.

Apparently to you it is.

That is Blackace alter account he want to rack post as soon as possible,because 2015 is coming fast and when his theory of 1080p in all games by 2015 fail he will go into full hide move..lol

@slimdogmilionar said:

@misterpmedia: lol yes you did. did. did. You just don't want to admit the truth.

Still rooting secret sauce for the xbox one.?

#421 Posted by tormentos (19314 posts) -

@slimdogmilionar said:

Ok you just contradicted yourself in your first sentence. Before you said integrated gpus suck but you claim the PS4 intergrated gpu is better than the PC equivalent, care to put it up against an A107850k or 6700.

Not hiding behind PC I own every console except PS4.

What am I damage controlling the fact that any PC a10 would mop the floor with the old ass laptop Apu's found in consoles.

What secret sauce. People asked for a cloud demo and they got it. What you wanna say its fake now? The cloud is just what most people said it would be for offloading compute to the server and freeing up system resources. So now xbox can hit 1080p and with more ram available than PS.

Cows need something to spin becasue M$ actually been making improvements throughout the whole year. Games, check. KInectless sku, check. 1080p, check. Indies(lol), check. New exclusive IP's, check. Cloud proof, check. And still got the timed exclusives on lock. Cows get remakes, indies, and another lie from Sony, Destiny dlc PS4 only and Destiny bigger and better on PS4, say whuuuuutt.

While it'll be up to devs to decide how to use the extra resources, Destiny creator Bungie has already confirmed it's been able to increase the fps and resolution of Destiny on Xbox One to match the PS4 version, signalling this long-awaited change could be the move Microsoft needed to make to close the gap in performance between it and Sony's consoles.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/17/how-the-xbox-one-10-gpu-boost-without-kinect-works

So now xbox can hit 1080p, with more ram available than PS, and less of a cpu bottleneck. Then comes Crackdown and the beggining of cloud compute. So what advantage does PS4 have now, if they tried to make it do half the stuff xbox1 can do then the PS4 would show it's true colors the only selling point PS4 had over xbox was 1080p and that's gone now.

The Integrated GPU from INTEL suck compare to AMD ones this is a FACT in CPU INtel wins but Integrated GPU is something AMD give intel a run for its money,second the PS4 is the biggest APU AMD had build still on PC there is no APU like it,AMD latest one has 4 CPU cores and 8 CU is not even as strong on the GPU side as the xbox one APU which has 12 CU the PS4 one more than double the amount of CU of AMD FX 7600 APU.

The reason Intergrated graphics sucks is because they lack any powerful hardware,until the PS4 arrived that is,a 7870 like GPU inside an APU isn't quite the same as a low end 6000 based APU or 7730 APU.

Yeah an A10 will beat probably the PS4 CPU wise GPU wise it has sh** on the PS4 the GPU inside that APU is weak compare to the PS4 dude,and the PS4 will mop the floor with it..

See you know sh** about this topic The A10 7850 which is the best of that line has 4 CPU cores clocked from 3.7 to 4.0GHZ and only 8 CU GPU clocked at 720mhz,not only has less than half the CU in the PS4 APU it also slowed clocked in the GPU area at 720mhz vs 800mhz on the PS4,they are not even close GPU wise.

That A10 has an under clocked 7750 dude..

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1127?vs=1140

The PS4 is like an R265 the refresh 7850,in performance,even comparing it to the full 7750 the gap is huge,imagine comparing it vs a lower clocked 7750,so no running games an A10 would get destroy by the PS4 regardless of having a faster CPU side.

Kinectless sku is MS backtracking,Indies the same sh** as well,1080p where.? Aren't you on a thread about Sunset over drive been 900p.? Hell the game drops to 22 FPS even at 900p,cloud proof lol..

Destiny developer already confirmed that they seek it parity they held the PS4 version back to scale across all platforms..lol

You are an idiot a GPU with 7770 like performance will not catch one with 7850 OC performance period,games on xbox one had been 1080p as well since launch some games can run that way other just plain don't reason why not even Diablo runs at 1080p on xbox one..lol

More ram available hahahahahaa 32MB of frame buffer now means more ram..hahahaha

Crack down if a freaking cartoony game build BF5 with like crack down on xbox one run it at 1080p using the cloud and then i would be more impressed..hahaha

The only one who has show its true colors is your blind lemming...

An A10 moping the floor with the PS4..lol....

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

But they say new SDK solve problem. Another MS lie. TLHBO

Cough..cough Destiny. cough. cough. Only the beginning. Up to developers to update their games using new SDK. Another clueless troll who can't handle the truth. Just stick your head back in Sony $%& where it belongs.

*********************************************************************

@Krelian-co said:

@xhawk27 said:

I play fun games no matter the resolution >>>>>>>>> boring high resolution games with frame-rate issues.

or you could play fun and better looking games on pc and ps4, instead of getting stuck with the worst versions of multiplats and bro shooters, aka xbone.

And yet I'm sure you owned a PS3 with worst version of multiplats. lol!! The irony. There are tons of fun exclusives on XBox 360 and XBox One. You'd have to be a blind clueless troll not to see that. Oh wait a minute..... lmao!!

Destiny the game that is been hold up by Bungie in order to have the closes possible experience between all platforms.?

Holding down the PS4 is not quite the same as gaining parity 900P sunset Over drive prove that,the game drops to 22 FPS at 900p imagine how sad it would be at 1080p.

@slimdogmilionar said:

It's funny you claim my indy statement is subjective.....this is system wars 99% of the statements posted are subjective. You can tell who's mad on this site and I would have to say it's cows, every other thread is a cow attacking PC or Xbox. Do I need to post a screenshot of the system wars page to prove my point. Herms play games, lems play games, cows play SW's. You have at least two threads on the front page related to Xbox exclusives and graphics while lems have no posted threads against any Sony E3 game.

Yea Sony bigger and better flew out the window when Bungie announced the Xbox version of Destiny would match PS4, and Xbox will also get the "exclusive" timed dlc. Why do you cows spend more time on SW than actually playing your games, are you mad at lems and herms for enjoying our systems or the fact that if we get bored playing games we don't have turn our system off to keep enjoying it. Post to SW from your console while watching a movie at the same time, sorry PS4 won't do that. Dlna, PS4 won't do that. Snap, you wish. New exclusives in 2014, PS4 won't do that. I look forward to more cow post like this while you guys" Wait for Greatness" or bankruptcy, which ever comes first while trying to pass your feelings of regret/envy off on lems and hermits.

Tomb Raider is 1080p on both the xbox one and PS4 the rest is history,double the frames on PS4,higher quality visuals and textures.

Just because bungie is holding up the graphics to have a closer experience over all on all platforms doesn't mean it won parity,Sunset Over Drive release after Destiny almost 2 months after and is 900p and now runs at 22FPS is anything the extra power can be invested in locking those frames to 30,because for 1080p it would be impossible with just 100Gflops more which is what the june update brings,hell is not even 100gflops 2% still tied to snap and UI.

Why would i want my PS4 to do snap i already own a TV and my cable box is separate from by gaming console all i have to do is press 1 damn button on my remote control and i'm there watching cable.

Really so Drive Club is not a new IP.? You are so freaking blind is not even funny,the best you have for this year is a refurbished Halo collection..lol Remember Quantum Fake went into 2015 like The Order...

@misterpmedia said:

@slimdogmilionar said:

It's funny you claim my indy statement is subjective.....this is system wars 99% of the statements posted are subjective. You can tell who's mad on this site

stopped reading there. I will predict the rest of it is just more of this similar stupidity.

Hahahaha yep..

The sad lemming really came out,the fun part about this lemming is how they try to act first like they are unbiased,then latter explode into rage when their secret sauce or crap blow on their face...

#422 Posted by slimdogmilionar (658 posts) -

@tormentos:

What secret sauce? You keep denying the facts. Did you not watch the cloud demo? It works and it's coming to Xbox and PC so you keep saying I'm chasing some secret sauce, or that the cloud is fake. So call it secret sauce if you want I call it a company that has money to invest in new technology and not building their system on an over ten year old architecture. Meanwhile devs are already maxing out PS4, complaining about cpu bottleneck and using gpgpu to make up for the cpu, but yet they still have'nt completely grasped the xbox1 architecture and have already closed the resolution gap never mind the fact that xbox already has better textures in some multiplats. There are no secrets to PS4 architecture it is unified like 360, actually it's simpler than 360 architecture because no edram, devs don't have to learn anything new because it's just old tech with new parts.

#423 Edited by ProjectPat187 (1984 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

Doesn't matter to me.....after seeing the E3 roller coaster video, I am sold. Day one purchase.

I play games not resolutions.

If this aint the damn truth man, im still getting this game all in its 900p glory, plus there is still a chance it could run in 1080p by the time its released, but if not owell.

#424 Posted by tormentos (19314 posts) -

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos:

What secret sauce? You keep denying the facts. Did you not watch the cloud demo? It works and it's coming to Xbox and PC so you keep saying I'm chasing some secret sauce, or that the cloud is fake. So call it secret sauce if you want I call it a company that has money to invest in new technology and not building their system on an over ten year old architecture. Meanwhile devs are already maxing out PS4, complaining about cpu bottleneck and using gpgpu to make up for the cpu, but yet they still have'nt completely grasped the xbox1 architecture and have already closed the resolution gap never mind the fact that xbox already has better textures in some multiplats. There are no secrets to PS4 architecture it is unified like 360, actually it's simpler than 360 architecture because no edram, devs don't have to learn anything new because it's just old tech with new parts.

Dude what the fu** haven't you learn anything from MS and their presentations.?

The cloud doesn't works and Phill Spencer it self claimed you can't make out graphics bottle neck by CLOUD more clear than one dude.

Hahaha my god so much bullsh** in one post..

The xbox one CPU is the same and is even more bottle neck.

The PS4 isn't max out.

The xbox one hardware is simple weak with 1 problem ESRAM been to small and it will be to small on 2020..

Having 1 game that is been held back graphically in the name parity isn't the same as closing the resolution gap Sunset Over drive is 900p with 22FPS drops and cartoon graphics,That game i am sure would be 1080p on PS4 with faster frames to.

Is in nothing like the xbox 360 dude in nothing,the xbox 360 used a dedicated GPU and CPU with a unified memory poll which isn't the same as hUMA on PS4,or an APU having the GPU and CPU on the same die.

The fact that you say that an A10 would mop the floor with the PS4 show how little you know about hardware,there is no closing gap the PS4 will always outpower the xbox one always..lol

#425 Posted by slimdogmilionar (658 posts) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxHdUDhOMyw Yea cloud dont work?lol deny it some more until Crackdown comes out.

Xbox cpu is less bottlenecked than PS4 as DDr3 is better for cpu. Sony first party studios complaining about cpu bottleneck. Even steam machine chose to go with DDr3 and Gddr5, instead of all gpu ram.

Esram is small now but once devs grasp it and understand it better it won't be considered a problem.

How many times have devs already said that they are maxing both systems out. The only difference is that xbox has been repeatedly getting performance updates from M$. No devs have yet to come up with a solution to xbox they just keep saying as they get more familiar with the hardware things will get better. PS4 is an open book you know what you have and can see it clearly if you are close to maxing it out already and devs complaining about cpu, the only thing you can do is try to better optimize what you already have. Basically I think the xbox will have a jump once devs fully understand it, sort of how PS3 had a massive jump once devs got use to the system but I think overall both systems will end up in the same place they just took different roads to get there.

Yea but it's an open world game with more things going on at once than you see in other open world games like SS and WD. The fact is the games not coming to PS4 and you won't hear lems complaining that the game lacks npc's or the city does'nt feel alive or the game is boring.

Regardles the 360 was a unified architecture and that's what devs wanted, the easiest and cheapest way to do that was an APU, from a laptop.

Wtf you really believe that the PS4 could out do a PC a10, maybe a low level older a10.

Back on topic can't wait to play this regardless of cow jealousy and continued attempts to downplay every Xbox exclusive.

#426 Edited by blamix99 (2466 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Can't wait to play the best game of 2014.

best game of 2014? really? lol wth

#427 Edited by B4X (5625 posts) -

@tormentos: If this is Blackace? Then I'm blackace. This is a picture of me, that I can 100% prove is me. If blackace posts a pic like this of himself. Then we're the same person?

Just saying. I'm not scared to post my old mug on here. Just trying to clear up any confusion. Feel free to reply.

#428 Edited by tormentos (19314 posts) -

@slimdogmilionar said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxHdUDhOMyw Yea cloud dont work?lol deny it some more until Crackdown comes out.

Xbox cpu is less bottlenecked than PS4 as DDr3 is better for cpu. Sony first party studios complaining about cpu bottleneck. Even steam machine chose to go with DDr3 and Gddr5, instead of all gpu ram.

Esram is small now but once devs grasp it and understand it better it won't be considered a problem.

How many times have devs already said that they are maxing both systems out. The only difference is that xbox has been repeatedly getting performance updates from M$. No devs have yet to come up with a solution to xbox they just keep saying as they get more familiar with the hardware things will get better. PS4 is an open book you know what you have and can see it clearly if you are close to maxing it out already and devs complaining about cpu, the only thing you can do is try to better optimize what you already have. Basically I think the xbox will have a jump once devs fully understand it, sort of how PS3 had a massive jump once devs got use to the system but I think overall both systems will end up in the same place they just took different roads to get there.

Yea but it's an open world game with more things going on at once than you see in other open world games like SS and WD. The fact is the games not coming to PS4 and you won't hear lems complaining that the game lacks npc's or the city does'nt feel alive or the game is boring.

Regardles the 360 was a unified architecture and that's what devs wanted, the easiest and cheapest way to do that was an APU, from a laptop.

Wtf you really believe that the PS4 could out do a PC a10, maybe a low level older a10.

Back on topic can't wait to play this regardless of cow jealousy and continued attempts to downplay every Xbox exclusive.

I guess you didn't learn your lesson from this ^^ right.? MS and their fake and controlled presentations..lol

All the contrary the PS4 CPU already prove is faster so i guess that fake GDDR5 has higher latency crap failed.

And to think the xbox one is 100mhz faster on its CPU yet it perform slower..lol

DDR3 isn't better for CPU,GDDR5 need to be solder which is why you don't see dimms for it,if it was available it would be in use,DDR2 has lower latency than DDR3,but that didn't stop people from moving to DDR3 because the speed benefit make for the higher latency.

YOu are basically repeating what you read from morons on the net by Helix which is who make the ram for PS4 and xbox one DDR3 and GDDR5 have about the same latency,one is just faster than the other.

A drop of water is small and it will be small 100 years from now,there is no understanding it better is small period and it will always be small,just like 10MB on 360 was to small for 720p 4XAA.

Oh please MS had to kill a reservation for Kinect to get a few frames more,holding back PS4 games isn't the same as having parity,the xbox one will always be slower PERIOD there is not way around it trying to imply that the xbox one will improve its 1.28TF to work like 1.84Tf is a joke since that also apply to the PS4 so the PS4 can improve to perform like a 2.3TF GPU going by that same line.

All the assumption you people have are based on nothing,the xbox got a 100Gflops update you think 100Gflops is allot.?

The PS4 has 560Gflops more than the xbox one by that same line we most consider that allot.

NO and heavy compute is not been push on PS4 yet,and yes unlike what you claim sony still improving its dev kits dude,it does so all the time.

The PS3 was powerful and difficult with a complicated but powerful CPU,the xbox one is weak and easy,and the only problem is ESRAM which isn't hard either is just TO SMALL stated by developers already.

Please is fill with generic low polygon munsters...lol

The xbox 360 wasn't unified dude it had unified RAM which is totally different.

Dude stop arguing stupidity an A10 has a low level GPU inside it,is not even close to the PS4.

Bioshock Infinite Running on a damn A10 27FPS on medium.. looooooooooooool

The R265 basically the PS4 GPU...

Runs it at 60FPS on ultra quality hell the minimum the r265 the lowest it drop in ultra is to 45FPS,way abode an A10 on medium..

So yeah the PS4 destroy an A10 is not even debatable..lol

#429 Posted by Tessellation (8807 posts) -

It is quite funny and ironic that the everyday losers (they know who they are) are complaining about cartoony graphics lol,especially from an Insomniac game that most of their games use that style of graphics..lol even last gen these same losers called R&C games CGI like because of the cartoony style...and even more funny they don't complain about the cartoony graphics of UC4 and Infamous lol. #DONTBEMAD.

#430 Posted by tormentos (19314 posts) -

@Tessellation said:

It is quite funny and ironic that the everyday losers (they know who they are) are complaining about cartoony graphics lol,especially from an Insomniac game that most of their games use that style of graphics..lol even last gen these same losers called R&C games CGI like because of the cartoony style...and even more funny they don't complain about the cartoony graphics of UC4 and Infamous lol. #DONTBEMAD.

Is @slimdogmilionar your alter tessi.?hahahahah

You also rided that xbox secret sauce as hell..butbutbut SuperDae and Kotaku have new specs,is incredible how you banish without a trace from the forum after the whole 720p vs 1080p war..lol

#432 Edited by Tessellation (8807 posts) -

Oh man i knew the old fart was going to be the first one crying about my comment lol,Dat truth hurts wuahahahahah.

#433 Edited by slimdogmilionar (658 posts) -

@tormentos: ok so we will ignore the fact that Sucker Punch was complaining about CPU not being fast enough to keep up with the gpu.

Brute force is good but having alot of power in a less efficient system can be a not so good thing, my favorite example Apple vs Android. Ps4 CPU may be faster but Xbox has 10% more processing power on the CPU side than PS4.

Fyi we have laptop a10's in both consoles. The only reason consoles seem so powerful is because devs code closer to the metal if we had full blown pc a10 the consoles would be even more powerful but also expensive. You also have to take into account that those benchmarks you posted the apu was using Ddr3 vs gddr5 which is what the R265 would have been using

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-the-making-of-killzone-shadow-fall

Ps4 has been using gpgpu since launch if you looked at other things besides Xbox flaws you would know this , this is one of many articles you can find about such topics. If you read Sucker punch's it seems they didn't use the Ps4's CPU at all except for a few small task because it couldn't keep up with the gpu.

#434 Posted by Krelian-co (12198 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

But they say new SDK solve problem. Another MS lie. TLHBO

Cough..cough Destiny. cough. cough. Only the beginning. Up to developers to update their games using new SDK. Another clueless troll who can't handle the truth. Just stick your head back in Sony $%& where it belongs.

*********************************************************************

@Krelian-co said:

@xhawk27 said:

I play fun games no matter the resolution >>>>>>>>> boring high resolution games with frame-rate issues.

or you could play fun and better looking games on pc and ps4, instead of getting stuck with the worst versions of multiplats and bro shooters, aka xbone.

And yet I'm sure you owned a PS3 with worst version of multiplats. lol!! The irony. There are tons of fun exclusives on XBox 360 and XBox One. You'd have to be a blind clueless troll not to see that. Oh wait a minute..... lmao!!

oh hell no i played on pc multiplat games. Also let's not mention the difference between ps3 and 360 was marginal, meanwhile ps4 is destroying xbone by a large margin.

#435 Edited by SonySoldier-_- (815 posts) -

900p at 30 frames per second is impressive..

#436 Posted by tormentos (19314 posts) -

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos: ok so we will ignore the fact that Sucker Punch was complaining about CPU not being fast enough to keep up with the gpu.

Brute force is good but having alot of power in a less efficient system can be a not so good thing, my favorite example Apple vs Android. Ps4 CPU may be faster but Xbox has 10% more processing power on the CPU side than PS4.

Fyi we have laptop a10's in both consoles. The only reason consoles seem so powerful is because devs code closer to the metal if we had full blown pc a10 the consoles would be even more powerful but also expensive. You also have to take into account that those benchmarks you posted the apu was using Ddr3 vs gddr5 which is what the R265 would have been using

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-the-making-of-killzone-shadow-fall

Ps4 has been using gpgpu since launch if you looked at other things besides Xbox flaws you would know this , this is one of many articles you can find about such topics. If you read Sucker punch's it seems they didn't use the Ps4's CPU at all except for a few small task because it couldn't keep up with the gpu.

Quote them with links i am sure you are taking it out of context.

You don't get it do you.? 100mhz in CPU mean total sh** is not like the xbox one has an i7 and the PS4 a Jaguar,is the same CPU clocked 100mhz faster on xbox one,a last minute up clock to trick suckers like you into believing it changed anything.

Windows is no Ios that is from the offshot so bague you silly argument.

The CPU side is slower than an A10 clock wise but has double the ammount of cores it has 8 no A10 has 8 cores silly fanboy,on the GPU side the A10 is a piece of crap is basically a 7750 lower clocked is a total joke,and i already proved that.

You have no argument an A10 can barely run Bioshock at medium setting 27FPS drops to 21 minimum,the R265 which is more or less the equivalent to the PS4 GPU runs it on Ultra at 60FPS with drops into the 45FPS is not even close.

You buffoon the A10 has an 8 CU GPU,the xbox one has a 12CU GPU the PS4 has an 18 CU GPU.

A10 8CU 720mhz

XBO 12CU 853mhz

PS4 18CU 800mhz

Is not even close,even the xbox one beat that APU.

Not in the way Cerny say they would,in fact Mark Cerny say it would take 2 year of more for Gpu compute to start getting sploited,the fact that the PS4 uses compute doesn't mean it is using them like it as meant to be.

@FastRobby said:

@tormentos said:

The xbox one CPU is the same and is even more bottle neck.

Xbox One CPU isn't being used properly yet... The multi tasking is really shit at the moment, so there is still a big performance gain to make.

Prove it... Stop your spin dude you people know really sh** about CPU,over clock your damn CPU 100mhz and tell me if you get double performance from such a miserable up clock...lol

Yeah the xbox one the console that never stop giving...lol believe...

@Tessellation said:

Oh man i knew the old fart was going to be the first one crying about my comment lol,Dat truth hurts wuahahahahah.

Come on we miss you all those damage control arguments you use to pull,you are one of the biggest proof here of how hard MS having low ass spec has affected its fanboys,to ashame to post from this account hey Tessi.?hahahaha

#437 Edited by slimdogmilionar (658 posts) -

@tormentos:

you idiot did you not research both console they feature custom dual laptop A10's thats how you get 8 cores in both. Xbox started with the same chip as Sony they just modified their chip by striping some of gpu and adding esram. One a10 7850k features 12 CU's. The PS4 has 18 with two A10's, wtf.

So windows is no iOS what does that mean. Apple products are good because of how well their software and hardware are so tightly integrated, they can do more with less which is why Apple always tops in Benchmarks compared to Android phones. For example explain to me how xbox has 3 OS's, a more bloated and interactive UI with kinect and still manages to leave more ram for devs than PS4 whose flex ram is deemed unguaranteed.

Wow so you did'nt even read the article. Read the article and you will see there is a section dedicated to Guerilla games talking about GPU compute all the way at the bottom. Taken out of context, you wish.

It's documented that xbox has more processing power. The xbox has a faster gpu than PS4 but that don't make it more powerful than PS4 gpu.

Xbox cpu is not being used properly, neither is PS4 or PC the only difference is M$, and PC devs have a headstart on development techniques of using cpu cores efficiently. Sony is late to the race and at this point the only way I think they could make the Cpu be able to keep up with the Gpu is by down clocking. They just now hiring people to do what M$ and the PC community already knew was coming.

Okay so you built the PS4 instead of Cerny? I'm pretty sure Cerny said the PS4's sweet spot was at 1.4 right, so they obviously knew that at some point they were gonna have to use compute on the gpu. It only makes sense seeing as how gpgpu would yield better results because Gddr5 is better used by the gpu and the many cores. But for Sony to really push this it would be bad for PR because then you basically saying at the end of the day we have just about the same amount resources dedicated to graphics as xbox. Then people would ask questions and second guess the product.