Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#301 HungBuck007
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@alcapello said:

Definitely looks as if xbox1 can't handle infamous style graphics.

LOL really so because a developer goes with a more fresh colorful art style to better fit the setting of thier game vision now in your mind this means the X1 can't do better? Jeezzzz the logic on here is just pathetic.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#302 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

@hungbuck007 said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

Stop making threads that are perfectly suitable for System Wars in System Wars, TC. You're upsetting people.

He knows he is. He is wording his thread titles just sly enough to slip under mod radar but he knows full well the thread will explode into a fanboy war and he sits back and watches and plays dumb like I didn't do anything.

I wonder if this a ban dodging lem or one with another account to agree with himself. LOL!

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@hungbuck007 said:

@alcapello said:

Definitely looks as if xbox1 can't handle infamous style graphics.

LOL really so because a developer goes with a more fresh colorful art style to better fit the setting of thier game vision now in your mind this means the X1 can't do better? Jeezzzz the logic on here is just pathetic.

Now to be fair, that is only an opinion vs a fact. Colorful or not, it is less technical in the impressive department. Not to mentions the physics.

According to Angryjoeshow latest review, even Infamous SS has better physics than ubisoft new behemoth watch dog.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@hungbuck007 said:

@kinectthedots said:

Sunset Overdrive

Stylized cartoon graphic, Open world sandbox 3rd quarter holiday game 900p @ 30fps xbone

Infamous Second Son

Stylized realistic graphic, Open world sandbox 1st quarter begining year game 1080p @ 30 - 44fps PS4

Oh my!

lol @ the lems who bashed Infmaous SS who are now hyped for Sunset Overdrive, a complete downgrade of everything Infamous was haha..

So you pic the worst pics you can possibly find of Sunset Overdrive this is typical behavior from cows. Also fail to mention that Sunset overdrive has much more action on screen with a ton more enemies on screen then the far less dense and lifeless Infamous. This is typical cow rebuttal right here.

Really?

This is the kind of excuses I get when just picking similar scenes and sections? There is no "cow" behavior moron. It was a direct comparison of similar areas and a very good one at that, (close up face, environment view, combat/shooting gif)...in fact the gif I posted of Sunset Overdrive was one used and posted by many xbox1 fans to hype the game graphics. fail total FAIL.

or would you have rather had me use this pic instead? This is what makes lem arguments dumb. No bias is used when showing factual superiority other games and systems have over x-drones unshakable belief that everything MS reveals is somehow amazing.

Yours was a typical fanboy damage control rebuttal making excuses and screaming fanboyism when you can't deal with the reality of what it means to have your hyped games put in perspective.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#305  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

On top of the millions of enemies on screen at the same time, you could play up to 8 players in the same session, and the world uses every color imaginable, plus it has a vast array of weapons. I'm surprise it isn't 720p or less and like 12fps, this game is doing a lot unlike Infamous Second Son which is only a single player with limited weaponry and limited AI on screen plus it's using bland colors. Also how come a PS4 game like The Order which was delayed for improvements have black bars? I don't think any Xbox One game has black bars.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#306 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@gago-gago said:

I'm surprise it isn't 720p or less and like 12fps.

Making you the perfect Microsoft customer.

Luckily, the rest of us have higher standards.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#307 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
@tormentos said:

Most people that play at that resolution is because its GPU doesn't carry them to 1080p without sacrifices,not because it is a laptop resolution,that resolution is also on normal desktop as well with monitors.

Uh... nope. That is a very common laptop display resolution. And my integrated GPU handles 1080p quite well. I usually have to turn off MSAA in order to maintain a good framerate. But the increased resolution makes up for it.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

@Dire_Weasel: When you say "us", you're talking about pixel and frame rate counters right. I bet you hated every last gen systems and games and probably didn't own any because their games didn't have enough pixels and frame rates lol. Lemme guess "you guys" don't own any games under 1080p now too right. Sucks "you guys" sound like you will skip games like The Order, Watch_Dogs, maybe The Witcher 3 or any 900p games because they're not this so called standard for gaming lol. While "you guys" count pixels and frame rates, gamers get to play another fun video game.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@tormentos said:

Most people that play at that resolution is because its GPU doesn't carry them to 1080p without sacrifices,not because it is a laptop resolution,that resolution is also on normal desktop as well with monitors.

Uh... nope. That is a very common laptop display resolution. And my integrated GPU handles 1080p quite well. I usually have to turn off MSAA in order to maintain a good framerate. But the increased resolution makes up for it.

Dude integrated GPU suck ass.

What Integrated GPU you have on your laptop that does 1080p fine.?

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Dire_Weasel

@gago-gago said:

@Dire_Weasel: When you say "us", you're talking about pixel and frame rate counters right.

Nah, I'm talking about people that don't have low standards.

I'm glad I could clear that up for you.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@gago-gago said:

@Dire_Weasel: When you say "us", you're talking about pixel and frame rate counters right.

Nah, I'm talking about people that don't have low standards.

I'm glad I could clear that up for you.

How dare you bash Grandmas, Grandpas, soccer moms, and children playing the Wii systems.

I would be ashamed!

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#313  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

This character design is actually Worse than anything they gave us with the FFXIII series, that's just amazing.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#314 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@tormentos said:

@foxhound_fox said:
@tormentos said:

Dude integrated GPU suck ass.

What Integrated GPU you have on your laptop that does 1080p fine.?

Radeon 7640G

I was playing Far Cry 3 yesterday at 1080p on medium settings.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@blackace said:

How it looks has to do with resolution and fps, correct? You can't be that stupid, or can you?

At 900P or 1080P It would still look amazing. That's the point everyone is trying to make to your biased stupid trolling self. lol!! All you're trying to do is BASH & HATE. Get lost troll.

More to do with how it runs than how it looks. Try harder next time mantilem "lel get lost!".

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

This character design is actually Worse than anything they gave us with the FFXIII series, that's just amazing.

just seems dumb to leave his hair unfinished like that.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 misterpmedia

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia: Cows care about this far more than lemmings do.

Insecurity at its best.

False. What insecurity? Enlighten me with your hilarious nonsense Stormy Joe. Always big umbrella statements with no substance as usual.

Fable Legends has just been reported the same. Could change by launch, hopes every lem that 'doesn't care'. ;).

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

@FastRobby: Yeh they make stupid mistakes sometimes. I just think everyone arguing over what is pretty blatantly a piss poor port is a bit stupid. Give it a week and they might have patched some of the texture streaming issues and make a decision then imo.

They are also the same site that couldn't figure out KZ MP wasn't at 1080p. Its hard to take them serious when they make so many mistakes. Their testing procedures are clearly not accurate.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 misterpmedia

@delta3074 said:

People would have an issue with 900p at 30 FPs? as long as it's a solid framerate with no screen tear then what does it matter.

If your thread was about framerate issues then i could see your point but nothing you have said or the fact that the game is 30 FPs at 900p is a bad mark against the Xbone.

Some might yes, if you don't. Well done.

I've simply posted was was stated in the article.

vickissv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 vickissv2
Member since 2004 • 1951 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I hope everyone knows you have to great your own character. It does look pretty lame though, and caused many journalists to call the game's style "90s" which is just dumb.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@delta3074 said:

People would have an issue with 900p at 30 FPs? as long as it's a solid framerate with no screen tear then what does it matter.

If your thread was about framerate issues then i could see your point but nothing you have said or the fact that the game is 30 FPs at 900p is a bad mark against the Xbone.

Some might yes, if you don't. Well done.

I've simply posted was was stated in the article.

No, you failed at yet another cynical attempt at trolling lems, who are generally ignoring you, well done:)

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 CrownKingArthur
@vickissv2 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I hope everyone knows you have to great your own character. It does look pretty lame though, and caused many journalists to call the game's style "90s" which is just dumb.

agreed. that's not a 90s style. where's the tamagotchi? where's the portable casette player?

and sorry when you say 'great your own character', do you mean:

grate your own character - as in you have to grate them up like a block of cheese, OR

greet your own character - I guess the kinect let's you greet them or something, that's totally sweet mayn.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 misterpmedia

@delta3074 said:

No, you failed at yet another cynical attempt at trolling lems, who are generally ignoring you, well done:)

Trolling would assume that I was using false information to gain an emotional reaction. Which isn't the case ;). Nice try there buddy. Ignoring me? So my notification counter wasn't full of lems quoting me then right? Right haha. Move alone.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 delta3074

@misterpmedia said:

@delta3074 said:

Trolling would assume that I was using false information to gain an emotional reaction. Which isn't the case ;). Nice try there buddy. Ignoring me? So my notification counter wasn't full of lems quoting me then right? Right haha. Move alone.

Wrong.

Trolling.

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.
Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling
Besides, it's obvious you posted it to get a reaction from somebody, thats the only reason to post threads on here, if you are just trying to be informative i suggest you move your posts to the Xbone Forum Because if thats the case than you are definitly doing it wrong by posting it on here.
You where either trolling or you missed the point of system wars entirely dude.
vickissv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 vickissv2
Member since 2004 • 1951 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:
@vickissv2 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

agreed. that's not a 90s style. where's the tamagotchi? where's the portable casette player?

and sorry when you say 'great your own character', do you mean:

grate your own character - as in you have to grate them up like a block of cheese, OR

greet your own character - I guess the kinect let's you greet them or something, that's totally sweet mayn.

Create* lol my bad. Although , they better be great regardless.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 CrownKingArthur

@vickissv2: being serious, i think this game looks quite fun. also a few pages back i commented on the candour of the dev's comments.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 misterpmedia

@delta3074 said:

Wrong.

Trolling.

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling Besides, it's obvious you posted it to get a reaction from somebody, thats the only reason to post threads on here, if you are just trying to be informative i suggest you move your posts to the Xbone Forum Because if thats the case than you are definitly doing it wrong by posting it on here. You where either trolling or you missed the point of system wars entirely dude.

Calls me wrong...then cites urban dictionary. LOL. I bet you thought that was the hook line and sinker amirite?

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

Infamous Second Son was a major let down for me personally. Graphics are awesome but the gameplay was boring. I was bored after a few hours and continuing through the story felt like work. The original infamous is one of my favorite games.

Sunset Overdrive looks like it has everything. Awesome gameplay, awesome graphics, awesome characters. It just looks like a extremely fun game. Can not wait.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 delta3074

@misterpmedia said:

@delta3074 said:

Wrong.

Trolling.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling Besides, it's obvious you posted it to get a reaction from somebody, thats the only reason to post threads on here, if you are just trying to be informative i suggest you move your posts to the Xbone Forum Because if thats the case than you are definitly doing it wrong by posting it on here. You where either trolling or you missed the point of system wars entirely dude.

Calls me wrong...then cites urban dictionary. LOL. I bet you thought that was the hook line and sinker amirite?

so you completely missed the point that the only point in posting threads in system wars IS to troll people and get a reaction from them, it's called System WARS for a reason dude, you where trolling or you are completely thick and you missed the whole point of this board

Urban dictionary is the ONLY dictionary that HAS a definition for the kind of trolling we are talking about dude.

Posting ANY sort of information whether it's legit or not with the purpose of gaining a negative reaction is trolling.

Trolling

Totally thick for missing the point

Pick one.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By misterpmedia

@delta3074 said:

so you completely missed the point that the only point in posting threads in system wars IS to troll people and get a reaction from them, it's called System WARS for a reason dude, you where trolling or you are completely thick and you missed the whole point of this board

Urban dictionary is the ONLY dictionary that HAS a definition for the kind of trolling we are talking about dude.

Posting ANY sort of information whether it's legit or not with the purpose of gaining a negative reaction is trolling.

Trolling

Pick one.

Still using urban dictionary for definitions of things people will have different definitions of.

Not too bright are you? lol.

As for the bold, I'll gladly let you think up any cute narrative you want to apply to this to make it seem easier for you to understand :P

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

The funny thing is how people obsess over minor frame rate drops and sub 1080p. Funny thing is the GOTY last year according to most (TLOU) suffered from just that.

this is all from DF

Image quality is also very good. Rendering natively in 720p, the post-process anti-aliasing solution delivers slightly better coverage across the scene compared to the implementation used in Uncharted 3, while textures are also nicely filtered, although they do tend to blur when viewed from certain angles. With that said, the high level of graphical quality is occasionally let down by visibly low-resolution textures, shimmering across long edges and sub-pixel details on more complex scenery. Alpha buffers, reflections and depth-of-field are also rendered in low resolution, leading to the jagged appearance of geometry edges when these elements intersect with characters and parts of the scenery.

Perhaps due to the level of detail on offer in the environments, we also never see the same kind of large-scale set-pieces that helped define the Uncharted titles. Instead Naughty Dog appears to have traded down on the scale of the action to realise larger and more lavish environments while managing overall performance. It's mostly successful in this, too, although the exhaustive range of visual effects, lighting, AI and gameplay sub-systems clearly affects the overall fluidity of the experience.

In the demo we saw how fight sequences and the appearance of multiple light sources caused frame-rates to stray from the desired 30fps target. While this was never an issue when slowly exploring the environment, during fast-paced combat scenes the ebb and flow of the controls is far more important, and it's here where we felt the mild judder and visible loss in smoothness could impact the experience when the engine is more heavily taxed - particularly during gunfights where accuracy is desired to make every last bullet count.

For the most part things haven't changed in the final game: more technically demanding scenes still cause the frame-rate to buckle under the rendering load, although we find that heavier drops in performance have a greater impact on the action when it is situated in larger, more expansive environments. It's not uncommon to see drops of around 5fps - sometimes more - when traversing areas that feature large amounts of foliage and reflective water.

However, a lot of the time this isn't a real issue because it happens during slower-paced segments of the game designed to allow the player to take stock of their surroundings or soak up the storytelling. The clever use of depth-of-field and object blur helps to disguise these deficiencies, too, as does the game's focus on avoiding direct confrontation with bandits and the infected.

It's also fair to say that The Last of Us is placing serious demands on the PS3 hardware, and at times we get the feeling the console is struggling to keep up with the engine's strict v-sync to prevent tearing. The use of triple buffering ensures that not a single frame is ever torn - for every frame rendered one is held in reserve, keeping image consistency solidly intact. The downside is that this technique creates additional input lag, and fire-fights feel a little heavier as a result, with a bit more time required to get into cover and take aim.

So the TL:DR version is it suffers from not being 1080p, framerate drop, low res textures, blurriness, and input lag. but non of that mattered right? any game has minor issues that fanboys will pick apart because they are dumb. But anyone who obsesses over minor things calling 900p upscaled "unplayable" but complains TLOU only got a 8 on here is a joke and a hypocrite.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By delta3074

@misterpmedia said:

@delta3074 said:

Trolling

Pick one.

Still using urban dictionary for definitions of things people will have different definitions of.

Not too bright are you? lol.

As for the bold, I'll gladly let you think up any cute narrative you want to apply to this to make it seem easier for you to understand :P

what do you mean by 'still using' i only posted one definition from Urban dictionary, it doesn't have a second.

So, you tell me , whats the point of posting on system wars if it isn't to provoke a reaction then? i don't think you understand the basic concept of a war do you dude?

If you are not doing it to gain some sort of reaction then it's pointless doing it in the first place basically.

So it's stupid then, if you think what i posted was Cute Narrative then you clearly don't understand this board or how it works Because the whole point in posting threads is to get a reaction from Fanboys of another Faction, thats why it's called System WARS dude.

I suggest you read up the definition of 'WAR' in whatever dictionary you like sunshine:)

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

I never played TLOU on my PS3. So I am excited to play it next month. Can not wait.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

TLHBO

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 misterpmedia

@delta3074 said:

what do you mean by 'still using' i only posted one definition from Urban dictionary, it doesn't have a second.

So, you tell me , whats the point of posting on system wars if it isn't to provoke a reaction then? i don't think you understand the basic concept of a war do you dude?

If you are not doing it to gain some sort of reaction then it's pointless doing it in the first place basically.

So it's stupid then, if you think what i posted was Cute Narrative then you clearly don't understand this board or how it works Because the whole point in posting threads is to get a reaction from Fanboys of another Faction, thats why it's called System WARS dude.

I suggest you read up the definition of 'WAR' in whatever dictionary you like sunshine:)

You're struggling to prove that I'm trolling it's hilarious to watch. Please bring me more urban dictionary definitions to support your claims. You've just admitted that literally every topic on here posted is 'trolling'. Which, if you weren't new to the board by how you act(despite that post number, yeesh), you'd know that isn't the case.

I'll get you a spade for that hole you're digging, sunshine :).

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia: Cows care about this far more than lemmings do.

Insecurity at its best.

False. What insecurity? Enlighten me with your hilarious nonsense Stormy Joe. Always big umbrella statements with no substance as usual.

Fable Legends has just been reported the same. Could change by launch, hopes every lem that 'doesn't care'. ;).

What's the purpose of creating this thread? I will tell you: The purpose is to provide an example (in your head) of how the PS4 is somehow superior, because it does 1080p more often than XB1. That's the purpose of every "resolution" thread. "Hey, gamers, please support my console, the PS4 - it has higher resolutions (usually) than the Xbox One!"

I have news for you - the only people who really care that this game, or any other game on XB1, is not true 1080p are cows. No one else cares. If you get mad that I call you out on it, then stop posting these threads.

Don't believe me? Go read the posts in this forum. How many XB1 gamers are saying "OMG, I am not going to buy this game now.", or "Holy crap, I should have bought a PS4!"

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By Dire_Weasel

@darkangel115 said:

The funny thing is how people obsess over minor frame rate drops and sub 1080p. Funny thing is the GOTY last year according to most (TLOU) suffered from just that.

this is all from DF

Image quality is also very good. Rendering natively in 720p, the post-process anti-aliasing solution delivers slightly better coverage across the scene compared to the implementation used in Uncharted 3, while textures are also nicely filtered, although they do tend to blur when viewed from certain angles. With that said, the high level of graphical quality is occasionally let down by visibly low-resolution textures, shimmering across long edges and sub-pixel details on more complex scenery. Alpha buffers, reflections and depth-of-field are also rendered in low resolution, leading to the jagged appearance of geometry edges when these elements intersect with characters and parts of the scenery.

Perhaps due to the level of detail on offer in the environments, we also never see the same kind of large-scale set-pieces that helped define the Uncharted titles. Instead Naughty Dog appears to have traded down on the scale of the action to realise larger and more lavish environments while managing overall performance. It's mostly successful in this, too, although the exhaustive range of visual effects, lighting, AI and gameplay sub-systems clearly affects the overall fluidity of the experience.

In the demo we saw how fight sequences and the appearance of multiple light sources caused frame-rates to stray from the desired 30fps target. While this was never an issue when slowly exploring the environment, during fast-paced combat scenes the ebb and flow of the controls is far more important, and it's here where we felt the mild judder and visible loss in smoothness could impact the experience when the engine is more heavily taxed - particularly during gunfights where accuracy is desired to make every last bullet count.

For the most part things haven't changed in the final game: more technically demanding scenes still cause the frame-rate to buckle under the rendering load, although we find that heavier drops in performance have a greater impact on the action when it is situated in larger, more expansive environments. It's not uncommon to see drops of around 5fps - sometimes more - when traversing areas that feature large amounts of foliage and reflective water.

However, a lot of the time this isn't a real issue because it happens during slower-paced segments of the game designed to allow the player to take stock of their surroundings or soak up the storytelling. The clever use of depth-of-field and object blur helps to disguise these deficiencies, too, as does the game's focus on avoiding direct confrontation with bandits and the infected.

It's also fair to say that The Last of Us is placing serious demands on the PS3 hardware, and at times we get the feeling the console is struggling to keep up with the engine's strict v-sync to prevent tearing. The use of triple buffering ensures that not a single frame is ever torn - for every frame rendered one is held in reserve, keeping image consistency solidly intact. The downside is that this technique creates additional input lag, and fire-fights feel a little heavier as a result, with a bit more time required to get into cover and take aim.

So the TL:DR version is it suffers from not being 1080p, framerate drop, low res textures, blurriness, and input lag. but non of that mattered right? any game has minor issues that fanboys will pick apart because they are dumb. But anyone who obsesses over minor things calling 900p upscaled "unplayable" but complains TLOU only got a 8 on here is a joke and a hypocrite.

TLOU is an amazing game, but let's remember that it was released on hardware that came out almost eight years ago.

This is 2014. If you just paid $500 for a brand-new console I would hope your standards are a little bit higher, but judging by this thread that's clearly not the case.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 delta3074

@misterpmedia said:

@delta3074 said:

You're struggling to prove that I'm trolling it's hilarious to watch. Please bring me more urban dictionary definitions to support your claims. You've just admitted that literally every topic on here posted is 'trolling'. Which, if you weren't new to the board by how you act(despite that post number, yeesh), you'd know that isn't the case.

I'll get you a spade for that hole you're digging, sunshine :).

So, wait a minute, let me get this straight, despite the Fact that i have clearly been here since 2007, you clearly know better than me how it works on this board despite only being here since 2013? are you serious?

someone thats been here roughly a year knows more about this board than someone who has been here 7 years, yeah, that makes a whole load of sense *rolls eyes*

And i only used ONE urban dictionary definition or do you have problems reading.

Anyway, i made my point, if you don't understand it then thats your problem not mine.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 misterpmedia

@delta3074 said:

So, wait a minute, let me get this straight, despite the Fact that i have clearly been here since 2007, you clearly know better than me how it works on this board despite only being here since 2013? are you serious?

From what I've been reading on your comments. Yes, 100% confident in that. You haven't the slightest clue. Or even know what a troll is. You may be one of those users that are around for a long time but never take notice or listen to what ever's going on.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By killzowned24

@Dire_Weasel said:

@darkangel115 said:

this is all from DF

TLOU is an amazing game, but let's remember that it was released on hardware that came out almost eight years ago.

This is 2014. If you just paid $500 for a brand-new console I would hope your standards are a little bit higher, but judging by this thread that's clearly not the case.

And it still looks better!!

Naughty God graphics with only 256mb of video ram

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts

I'm amazed that Xbox fanboys care so much about a game that looks to be a crossover of Infamous and Ratchet & Clank with colourful cartoony visuals.

I thought those games were lame and such art style is only for kids? And resolution and frame rate don't matter all of a sudden? Oh, those double standards. Keep making a fool of yourselves.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 misterpmedia

@StormyJoe said:

What's the purpose of creating this thread? I will tell you: The purpose is to provide an example (in your head) of how the PS4 is somehow superior, because it does 1080p more often than XB1. That's the purpose of every "resolution" thread. "Hey, gamers, please support my console, the PS4 - it has higher resolutions (usually) than the Xbox One!"

I have news for you - the only people who really care that this game, or any other game on XB1, is not true 1080p are cows. No one else cares. If you get mad that I call you out on it, then stop posting these threads.

Don't believe me?(lol!)Go read the posts in this forum. How many XB1 gamers are saying "OMG, I am not going to buy this game now.", or "Holy crap, I should have bought a PS4!"

What's the purpose of creating any thread? I'll break down your nonsense step by step in bold. False, there's no equivalent of SSOD so how can PS4 be superior in some way? False lol. Damn your own inner narrative runs deep, I commend you on that maybe you spend too much time trawling forums.

That's not news, lems care, they don't show it because they know they have to learn to accept it and not by choice, definitely through gritted teeth. Simple as that. Especially evident when they make topics about the PS4 not reaching it's usual optimum output. I'd put that down as caring indeed, do I have a problem with that? Nope :P. Maybe you have not been watching closely enough. I will continue to post these threads as long as the information is provided as per the devs. I don't see myself getting mad at being called out on it lol. If that happens all I know is that someone's jimmies are rustling and the posts about not caring produce the reserve effect they intend. If no-one cared, no-one would post in here. ;)

That last line is tremendously naive I won't even begin to comment on looking at internet forum boards for wide spread confirmation for your narrative. Down right laughable and I'd never have expected that shit from you lol.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 StormyJoe

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

Don't believe me?(lol!)Go read the posts in this forum. How many XB1 gamers are saying "OMG, I am not going to buy this game now.", or "Holy crap, I should have bought a PS4!"

What's the purpose of creating any thread? I'll break down your nonsense step by step in bold. False, there's no equivalent of SSOD so how can PS4 be superior in some way? False lol. Damn your own inner narrative runs deep, I commend you on that maybe you spend too much time trawling forums.

That's not news, lems care, they don't show it because they know they have to learn to accept it and not by choice, definitely through gritted teeth. Simple as that. Especially evident when they make topics about the PS4 not reaching it's usual optimum output. I'd put that down as caring indeed, do I have a problem with that? Nope :P. Maybe you have not been watching closely enough. I will continue to post these threads as long as the information is provided as per the devs. I don't see myself getting mad at being called out on it lol. If that happens all I know is that someone's jimmies are rustling and the posts about not caring produce the reserve effect they intend. If no-one cared, no-one would post in here. ;)

That last line is tremendously naive I won't even begin to comment on looking at internet forum boards for wide spread confirmation for your narrative. Down right laughable and I'd never have expected that shit from you lol.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You keep posting, I will keep responding that only cows care.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 B4X

@killzowned24 said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@darkangel115 said:

this is all from DF

Standards? 8-12 hour single player games, EVEN Great Ones are what they are. They can never change?

It's called rent, then move on.

If you have bought the game on the PS3. Is it worth the cost of a second admission with little replay value and no multi-player?

Just for better Graphics?

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By killzowned24

@b4x said:

@killzowned24 said:

Standards? 8-12 hour single player games, EVEN Great Ones are what they are. They can never change?

It's called rent, then move on.

If you have bought the game on the PS3. Is it worth the cost of a second admission with little replay value and no multi-player?

Just for better Graphics?

glad you agree. :P oh, and GOTY :D

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 misterpmedia

@StormyJoe said:

and I'll keep responding lems do too.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By B4X

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

and I'll keep responding lems do too.

By me: Sony Fanboys suck my friend, If you're one of them you would never notice this phenomenon.

Discrediting games because of resolution. Crying about reviews. Crying about games being taken from their precious and going multi-plat.

Basing the merit of their games on graphics alone. Calling developers that work their asses off to feed their families Lazy.

The list is endless. Sony fanboys are a cancer on gaming. Facts are right in front of your face?

There are articles all around the net stating the Sony fanboy suckage?

Just a Google search away my fellow posters. Enjoy your search. :P

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By misterpmedia

@b4x said:

Luckily it's easy to disassociate with most of the BS there that certain fans have done for what ever reason when you've not participated. ;)

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 StormyJoe

@misterpmedia said:

@b4x said:

Luckily it's easy to disassociate with any of the BS there that certain fans have done for what ever reason when you've not participated. ;)

You cows are even hated in Japan.