Sony charging for online play next gen would be the biggest case of ownage ever

• 440 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
[QUOTE="SuddenlySudden"][QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="SuddenlySudden"] lol wow MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE LEMMINGS

I'm just saying it how it is bro. Not trying to justify anything.

Please don't call me bro. and hey it's one of my alts NathanDrakeSwag

Okay bro
Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

So if Sony charging for online is ownage does that mean the rats admit they've been getting owned 2 gens in a row and lining up for a third? 

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

For only $60 a year i can look at ads and access multiplayer that is free everywhere else? Such a sweet deal.

SuddenlySudden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#204 SuddenlySudden
Member since 2013 • 618 Posts
[QUOTE="SuddenlySudden"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]I'm just saying it how it is bro. Not trying to justify anything.RR360DD
Please don't call me bro. and hey it's one of my alts NathanDrakeSwag

Okay bro

you can keep saying bro if you choose but just know that I automatically assume that the level of intelligence of any who uses the word bro is right beneath that of a 3 year old Terrier
SuddenlySudden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 SuddenlySudden

[QUOTE="SuddenlySudden"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]You can. You can play splitscreen. You just don't have access to any of the XBL servers without coughing up the moneyWickerman777

lol wow MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE LEMMINGS

Lol, you guys are so freakin' insulting when it comes to this stuff that it amazes me that you then wave your fingers in Xbox owners' faces when they say they'll laugh when you have to pay too. People are not stupid for paying for XBL. They do it because they have to. The same as when you're on a toll road and you have to cough up the fee. You don't do it because you want to or because you're dumb but because you have to if you want to move forward. And when online play starts costing money on Playstation, and it will, you guys will pay up to.

no but that's not the issue the issue is that lems are predicting they're going to claim ownage if we have to pay like they do. No one's saying if sony charges we won't pay, we're saying how is it ownage that we're now in the same situation.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 RR360DD
[QUOTE="SuddenlySudden"][QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="SuddenlySudden"] Please don't call me bro. and hey it's one of my alts NathanDrakeSwag

Okay bro

you can keep saying bro if you choose but just know that I automatically assume that the level of intelligence of any who uses the word bro is right beneath that of a 3 year old Terrier

Good to know bro. That brings me down to your level
SuddenlySudden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 SuddenlySudden
lol somewhere the TC is sitting and wondering why he even made this thread
Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

lol somewhere the TC is sitting and wondering why he even made this threadSuddenlySudden

He needed a break from all the ads.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 RR360DD

[QUOTE="SuddenlySudden"]lol somewhere the TC is sitting and wondering why he even made this threadNathanDrakeSwag

You looking forward to all the ads you'll be getting on the PS4? :)
Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#210 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

Pokemon Going Multiplat.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22675 Posts
[QUOTE="SuddenlySudden"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="SuddenlySudden"] wow are you kidding me. COW NO TALK SHIT ABOUT FEES COW TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU NOT GETTING SHIT DESPITE FEES COW KNOW IF THERE'S FEES NEXT GEN IT ONLY MEANS WE'RE GETTING SOMETHING BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW, EVEN THOUGH WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW IS JUST AS GOOD AS WHAT YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW EXCEPT YOU HAVE TO VIEW ADS AND YOU HAVE TO PAY AND YOU NO HAVE ACCESS TO BROWSER WITHOUT PAYING LOL simplest way I can put it

:lol: oh you're gonna be a fun one around E3

oh you mean when MS announces HALOGEARSFORZAFABLE 30 and when Nintendo announces Zelda, Mario, Luigi, and Pokemon five million. Yeah cant' wait. PS4 and PC are the only things worth looking forward to at e3

Oh, now you know there'll be surprises in store... There always is. Theres just so much to game now a days and I honestly believe that despite our mutual dedication to playing many many games, i think the general public may not hold that desire. I think if us gamers See ms kick of this gen with a poor showing of exclusive games we have every right to look elsewhere...
tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts
[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

[QUOTE="SuddenlySudden"]lol somewhere the TC is sitting and wondering why he even made this threadRR360DD

Lems have no ammo anymore so they have to inflict their OWN systems short comings and portray them on Cows for ownage. Pitiful.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 RR360DD
[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

tyloss

Lems have no ammo anymore so they have to inflict their OWN systems short comings and portray them on Cows for ownage. Pitiful.

No I think its more a case of cows own ammo coming back to shoot them in the head.
wazzap76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 wazzap76
Member since 2012 • 293 Posts

If there is a fee needed to play half my game then I wont buy it simple as that. I have no stake in the company so I don't care. I'd just go with a pc instead since both the new playstation and xbox are essentually pc's with locked down operating systems.

SuddenlySudden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 SuddenlySudden
[QUOTE="tyloss"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]You looking forward to all the ads you'll be getting on the PS4? :)RR360DD

No I think its more a case of cows own ammo coming back to shoot them in the head.

dude just admit you didn't think this thread through and then ask a mod to lock it
Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

[QUOTE="Snugenz"]

[QUOTE="SuddenlySudden"]BAM THIS THREAD SHOULD END HERE. BUT IT WOULDN'Tcasharmy

It should end because some fanboy blew a gasket???.

Casharmy rages (fanboy shit usually) in most threads and it doesn't end them why would it happen now.

dude shut the hell up.  You don't need to worry about how or why I post seeing as you havn't tried to address anything I have said or the reason why I originally made my post. 

There is not fanboy sh!t in my post, I am just pointing out how mind numbingly stupid your fellow xbox fanboy posts are.  Are you here to join in the defense of this arguement or you just want to try to nitpick at my post while not really saying anything because I'm not a MS drone?

I don't care about your points or what you're argueing, i just find it hilarious to see you breakdown and post loads of fanboy tripe constantly. So i'm not in defense of any arguement just here for the lulz, of you and the new cow SuddenlySudden going ape shit over rumors.

Also not a lem, have you ever seem me raging like you two do over something someone said about MS (let alone a simple rumor), or have you ever seen me bashing any system?. No so stfu and keep raging buddy, keep the entertainment coming.

SuddenlySudden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 SuddenlySudden
lol looks like I shut down this thread too
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#218 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I wouldn't buy a PS4 if they did that.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

It would only be ownage if XBL is free. If they both require a fee then it would be even. If you mean ownage towards the die hard fanboys who bashed XBL for paying for online, then I still wouldnt call it ownage. Lemmings can't claim ownage for something Microsoft has been doing from the start, and youre pretty much admiting that paying for multiplayer is a bad thing.

Would it be ownage to Lemmings if next gen Multiplatform games look identicle on both PS4 and the 720? I dont think so. It would only be ownage if multiplatform games look better on PS4 and worse on the 720.

Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Blazed
Member since 2005 • 2947 Posts

I have been saying this all along "Sony will charge for online if ti was ever good enough to compete.". If Sony is smart enough they will have a free basic online service and then just cool stuff peopel are willingt o pay for.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
I see lems are still in delusional butthurt mode over the fact that they feel alone at getting owned. Grow up rodents, it's your own fault that you get owned, instead of wishing others to stoop to your level maybe you should smart up and don't let M$ own you any further. We have a saying here which is: not even God loves an idiot. Ponder on it.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
I see lems are still in delusional butthurt mode over the fact that they feel alone at getting owned. Grow up rodents, it's your own fault that you get owned, instead of wishing others to stoop to your level maybe you should smart up and don't let M$ own you any further. We have a saying here which is: not even God loves an idiot. Ponder on it.kuraimen
Don't be so hard on yourself. Im sure God loves you too.
Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Oh please, they would love it. If Sony does it, it must be good.

Michael0134567

Well at least they could use the money to improve the service. They would use the money for that, they would right?

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Epak_

Well at least they could use the money to improve the service. They would use the money for that, they would right?

You guys act like Sony doesnt already get paid for PSN. And the things that are lacking such as party chat have nothing to do with money. Vita has party chat. The reason PSN is missing some features is because the console itself cannot support them. The biggest con of the PS3 is the lack of RAM.
Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

[QUOTE="Epak_"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Murderstyle75

You guys act like Sony doesnt already get paid for PSN. And the things that are lacking such as party chat have nothing to do with money. Vita has party chat. The reason PSN is missing some features is because the console itself cannot support them. The biggest con of the PS3 is the lack of RAM.

Forgot PSN+. PS4 won't have problems with RAM, that's for sure. I don't mind paying a little monthly fee for a service I like. I already pay for netflix and dropbox.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

Soooooooo much butt hurt over a hypothetical question. Cows are in true meltdown over nothing. Crying and screaming at lems over what might or might not happen.

If Sony does charge for online play, would it stop you from purchasing it?

To answer the TCs question, Sony charging for online play WOULD be the biggest ownage in SWs history. Not because Sony never said they would but because cows are ALWAYS giving lems grief that MS does.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
[QUOTE="Epak_"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Murderstyle75

Of course they make money or they'd charge for it. Sony doens't give ANYTHING away for free. PS1, PS2 and PS3 problems are proof of that.
Dreamcast86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Dreamcast86
Member since 2013 • 296 Posts
Sony charging money for online gaming is not a big issue compared to always online. Always online will probably ban used games anyway, and will add a bigger fee to not being able to buy used games, or they will use some activation fee.
Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Murderstyle75
[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="Epak_"]

kingtito

Of course they make money or they'd charge for it. Sony doens't give ANYTHING away for free. PS1, PS2 and PS3 problems are proof of that.

Right. But a lot of the logic here is "They have to charge because they are losing money if they don't". Meanwhile there are things Sony is doing instead that Microsoft doesnt. I mentioned them early in this thread but unfortunatly they get ignored because facts never sit well in SW agendas. First thing is the Online Pass. On the Xbox, since a subscription is being paid, there is no pass required for first party games. Not that there are many of them anymore anyway. But for the couple that do release, they work whether the game is new or used. Sony on the other hand does require an Online Pass for the more recent first party games. While Microsoft makes no money off the preowned market for the first party, Sony does. The second thing is, Sony charges the developers for every GB of data you download. If you download a digital game or content item, not only is Sony getting their store cut but they get paid for the bandwidth used as well. They get 16 cents per GB which doesn't sound like much but if 1 million people download the same 1GB file, that's $160,000 on top of what they are already making off of it. There are also tens of millions of users meaning this little fee to the developer is paying them a fortune. In the case of free downloads like demos and free maps and items, the fee stands for the first 60 days. For paid downloads, the fee is forever. On Xbox Live, this is all free. The only thing they are being charged is a $40k fee for each patch which Sony does as well. Add in the Plus Subscription fees and all the otherwise dead games and content that are being purchased during the specisls and this is a pretty big cash cow going on. You also have to figure that because of free multiplayer and free apps, PSN is getting a lot more traffic to get sucked into this stuff than they would by making it a paid subscription. According to Forbes a couple years ago, half of all 360 consoles sold have not been taken online. It was also said that half of Microsofts money actually comes from sales on their marketplace.
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#230 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Silly fanboys and their rants.

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 I_Even_Lift
Member since 2013 • 89 Posts
If this were true, I would quit online gaming on consoles. Gaming can be expensive enough and I see no value in renting the online portion of my game.
FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

Is this what it has come to in SW? Lems fantasizing others with adopt MS's pay-to-play model so they don't feel so bad about getting ripped off?

tumblr_lasmpzzeeO1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts

With all the new media service's its going to cost a lot to maintain and run, they'll be charging yearly subscriptions 

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

Is this what it has come to in SW? Lems fantasizing others with adopt MS's pay-to-play model so they don't feel so bad about getting ripped off?

FragTycoon

"Hahahahaha suckers, now we're equally screwed!  Take THAT!"

It is amusing.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
If that the case. Thank you Sony, in advanced :).
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

I have been saying this all along "Sony will charge for online if ti was ever good enough to compete.". If Sony is smart enough they will have a free basic online service and then just cool stuff peopel are willingt o pay for.

Blazed
Which is PSN+ basically.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 TheEroica  Moderator

Truth be told guys, next gen is gonna be even MORE embarrasingly similar than this past one.... MS and SONY are fighting for the same customer and will continue to package the same experiences for the same people with a different name on the front of the hardware... The fight will be EXTRA petty this gen :P

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

Truth be told guys, next gen is gonna be even MORE embarrasingly similar than this past one.... MS and SONY are fighting for the same customer and will continue to package the same experiences for the same people with a different name on the front of the hardware... The fight will be EXTRA petty this gen :P

TheEroica

Sony put money toward the development of games like Journey and Heavy Rain meanwhile M$ uses it to advertise Kinect and milk Halo. They might share 3rd party support but that's where the similarities end. Not to metion their online approch is completely different with one offering it for free and the other one forcing you to pay even to use Netflix (which is another paid service).

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Gue1

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

RR360DD

Sony put money toward the development of games like Journey and Heavy Rain meanwhile M$ uses it to advertise Kinect and milk Halo. They might share 3rd party support but that's where the similarities end. Not to mention their online approach is completely different with one offering it for free and the other one forcing you to pay even to use Netflix (which is another paid service).

So how did the 360 end up with the better library?

You're right, their online approach is different. MS have innovated in that area, Sony have copied.

Where are the unique and innovative tittles like Journey, Heavy Rain, LBP, Valkyria Chronicles or the Goty winner Uncharted? Does the X360 even has an AAAAE? All the X360 has on those spreadsheets you guys always post are the Kinect tittles that somehow scored 8s, some first gen games that scored 8s in 2005 and some crappy indies no one cares about on XBL, so when you compare raw numbers the Xbox seems to have the better library but is just a illusion.  :)

On the online front Sony might have copied a thing or 2 but that doesn't change the fact that M$ are ripping you off and you have no argument against it. And PS+ is very good you know. :cool:

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

Sony put money toward the development of games like Journey and Heavy Rain meanwhile M$ uses it to advertise Kinect and milk Halo. They might share 3rd party support but that's where the similarities end. Not to metion their online approch is completely different with one offering it for free and the other one forcing you to pay even to use Netflix (which is another paid service).

Gue1

You're right, their online approach is different. MS have innovated in that area, Sony have copied.

Where are the unique and innovative tittles like Journey, Heavy Rain, LBP, Valkyria Chronicles or the Goty winner Uncharted? Does the X360 even has an AAAAE? All the X360 has on those spreadsheets you guys always post are the Kinect tittles that somehow scored 8s, some first gen games that scored 8s in 2005 and some crappy indies no one cares about on XBL, so when you compare raw numbres the Xbox seems to have the better library.  :)

On the online front M$ might have copied a thing or 2 but that doesn't change the fact that they are ripping you off and you have no argument against it. And PS+ is very good you know. :cool:

Lol innovative. No it does not, yet it has quite a lot more AAA, AA and A games which most definitely counts for more than one AAAA game that came out 5 years ago. Hardly any of the games are Kinect titles actually, and how can the games be crappy if they're scoring A+? Your argument doesn't make sense. Its like you're brushing off indie titles, yet you mention Journey for the PS3 lol. The hard facts are that the 360 provides more high quality games than the PS3 does.

So in your opinion, the XBL price isn't justified. Thats good to know. In my opinion, the PSN+ price isn't justified. Opinions eh ...

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Gue1

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] Microsoft doesnt force anybody to pay for multiplayer. They offer a service and people decide with their wallets that it is worth the money. Not sure why cows cant understand this. The service differences have nothing to do with the price though.DISSESHOWEDO

Ok, so i buy, for example the last CoD and i wanna play on-line. I pay the same price i pay for the game on ps3, but i can't touch the multiplayer if i don't have gold  ?!? Try justifying this !

:twisted:

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Murderstyle75

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

The 360 has not a better library you delusional Lem. Any real gamer would rather have the quality +variety of the PS3 library than the rehashes of a couple of franchises +kinect of the 360 library. Stop relying on numbers and look at the actual real world so that you can stop living in delusion.

"look at the actual real world" Very good piece of advice. I suggest you take it.

The amount of A, AA and AAA games that the 360 has that the PS3 doesn't do not equate to just rehashes and Kinect games. It appears you're the delusional one.

And how many of these games are still active? I mean how much would it suck buying a 3 to 7.5 year old critically acclaimed title only to find out there is not enough of community if any at all to still justify that AAA score. And some games don't even have online support anymore. Can we still use any of these titles in 2013 to offset all the Kinect focus if people can no longer play them or if it takes 20 minutes just to start one game?
DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

Soooooooo much butt hurt over a hypothetical question. Cows are in true meltdown over nothing. Crying and screaming at lems over what might or might not happen.

If Sony does charge for online play, would it stop you from purchasing it?

To answer the TCs question, Sony charging for online play WOULD be the biggest ownage in SWs history. Not because Sony never said they would but because cows are ALWAYS giving lems grief that MS does.

kingtito

You kicked in the head or something, cows crying ?!? One of the biggest lems created the thread, so who's crying, i'll tell you, lems for the whole gen !

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Murderstyle75
[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

"look at the actual real world" Very good piece of advice. I suggest you take it.

The amount of A, AA and AAA games that the 360 has that the PS3 doesn't do not equate to just rehashes and Kinect games. It appears you're the delusional one.

ImJESUS-PROam
And how many of these games are still active? I mean how much would it suck buying a 3 to 7.5 year old critically acclaimed title only to find out there is not enough of community if any at all to still justify that AAA score. And some games don't even have online support anymore. Can we still use any of these titles in 2013 to offset all the Kinect focus if people can no longer play them or if it takes 20 minutes just to start one game?

You are grasping by assuming every game back then had tacked on MP.

But many of them did but had shitty campaigns if any at all. And others are no longer even in print meaning unless you want to lower yourself to Thrift Shop shopping, you are not buying them unless available digitally. And even then. There are some that are not even found at Gsmestop anymore and if they are, you have to pay this "Rare" price that is higher than the lastMSRP was. If somebody wants to sell them, Gamestop offers a dollar or two. The problem with most Lems is, they want to include every title on the list whether the multiplayer is active or not or whether the game is still even available for purchase.
Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Wiimotefan

so who's crying, i'll tell you, lems for the whole gen !

DISSESHOWEDO

Except during that brief little period commonly refereed to as the years 2005-2008 when lems were on top of the world and cows were on anti depressants.  Lems didn't start getting the short end until 2010.

Lems owned the first half of the gen.  Cows owned the 2nd.  With a little overlap in the middle.

But even then cows did the most crying by far.

Funny that the PS3 turned out to be the best console yet cows still shed the most tears even today.

DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

[QUOTE="DISSESHOWEDO"]

Wiimotefan

Except during that brief little period commonly refereed to as the years 2005-2008 when lems were on top of the world and cows were on anti depressants.  Lems didn't start getting the short end until 2010.

Lems owned the first half of the gen.  Cows owned the 2nd.  With a little overlap in the middle.

Funny that the PS3 turned out to be the best console yet cows still shed the most tears even today.

Yeah but now cows are cured and lems are left to rott in the same asylum !

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

kuraimen

The 360 has not a better library you delusional Lem. Any real gamer would rather have the quality +variety of the PS3 library than the rehashes of a couple of franchises +kinect of the 360 library. Stop relying on numbers and look at the actual real world so that you can stop living in delusion.

I enjoyed and spent more time with crackdown than I did with the uncharted series combined... do you see where the issues with your logic take place? The only way to quantify the overall libraries is through the numbers... SOny has beaten MS over the past few years to which your point has credence (though sony lost 2012 pretty handily). There is no way to quantify personal tastes as fact and thus we use numbers.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Wiimotefan

[QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

[QUOTE="DISSESHOWEDO"]

DISSESHOWEDO

Yeah but now cows are cured and lems are left to rott in the same asylum !

I'm not really down with any fanboyism tbh, but I do have a difficult time seeing how someone could be proud of being a lem these days.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Murderstyle75
[QUOTE="ImJESUS-PROam"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="ImJESUS-PROam"]I don't get this deal with charging for Live, if you buy games you usually don't have to pay or pay more than $10 at all. Most Platnium games, have a free 3 month membership and at times more if it's a big edition, inside. And when you use that you have gold and there are offers like 4 more months for $5 or you could buy another platnium game, get another 3+ month membership. I mean half the people on this board, even claiming to have 360's probably don't know anything about the 360 or don't own one, or buy games new day one for $60.

I probably know more about both Xbox consoles than anybody here. Most of those offers you speak of only apply to Silver members. Some of those cards only give you access to the game it came with. Now I don't pay for Xbox Live. I found a way not to. But I still don't agree with the fee anymore. And not everybody buys every game brand new at 60.00. Most games are just not that good. And what about people who generally only play a handful of titles or one particular title like Battlefield? Now they certainly already paid for Online when they activated or bought their Online Pass. They might have even rented a server from EA. they are also playing on EA's servers and using EA's stat tracking. Why in the hell should they pay Microsoft?

Dude the offers in the Box are for GOLD memberships for ANYONE. You have no idea what you are saying. I alsdo never said anything about getting them paying $60 I said Platnium labled games usually have those free gold months in them, not full priced. Again, most people on here either don;t own an Xbox or have no idea what the Xbox has. There is even a rewards program fro your gamerscores and such.

Which games still have a free Gold month? Any I have seen in years have either been 14 day trials or 48 hour trials. 30 day full trials are very scarce now and are being phased out. And not all these trials unlock the full features nor can they be used on an existing Gold account. The 14 day Halo code only unlocks access to Halo. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/28/p/384457/1998664.aspx And the Rewards program sucks ass. The points are paid out by a company called ePrize located in Plesent Ridge MI and are almost worthless. Its the same company that does MyCokeRewards which people have had many problems with as well. If you don't use them in time, they expire. I just received a whopping 190 points for over $200 in purchases last month. How do I apply these points to a game when the remainder can only be purchased in packs of 400? I would have to spend well over $200 more just to purchase a $5 XBLA game. $500 for $5 back. Such a great deal. Meanwhile Sony has been giving people $10 just for spending $50.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#250 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="Wickerman777"]

[QUOTE="ShadowriverUB"] So people buy PS3 insted of 360 because free multiplayer and there people who willing to buy PSN PlusShadowriverUB

Whatever. You guys are in denial. Get ready for it cuz it's coming.

Denial of what? Payed PS4 multiplayer for now it's just lems wet dream, they want cows to suffer as they do

You know what they say, misery loves company :P