Playstation Plus tiers are here! Current PS Now members get a free upgrade to Premium!

• 416 results
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50619 Posts

@Pedro: I read multiple cows state that the main reason they buy new consoles is for new games, not old ones.

Never making fun of MS for simply supporting BC.

Maybe I missed it, but that context seemed to always be there

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Good for Sony for being the try hard.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45329 Posts

Sony just keeps rocking it with their amazing first party. The fact that they don’t have to resort to giving their games away is very telling of the quality of their games. I remember people commenting about the $70 price tag, yet their games continue to sell. Comes to show that people are willing to support high quality games 😎

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#204 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70026 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@Pedro: I read multiple cows state that the main reason they buy new consoles is for new games, not old ones.

Never making fun of MS for simply supporting BC.

Maybe I missed it, but that context seemed to always be there

Then you have missed it. It was an ongoing mantra and they were in full support of Jim Ryan stance towards old games.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16582 Posts

@mowgly1: I have pics of my ps4 from 2018 and my ps5 from 3 months ago. I also have my psp 3000 still, so I can easily take pics of that. Though you're right, I don't care about convincing you, I do want to own you and make you look like a bigger clown than you are. 🤡

I guess spartaflop has caused you to become deranged, the butt hurt coming from you is extra strong today

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Pedro

@blaznwiipspman1:Does he even own a PS5?🤔

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#207  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3702 Posts

EDIT: Can use them on a Xbox Series console

EDIT 2: And my phone

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#208 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44632 Posts

Maybe it would be a good thing if they eat shit for this this big PS Now rebranding they even gave a special code name for like it was a top secret nuclear whopper. If Sony fans don't capitulate in a service uptick maybe it will finally compel Sony to make bigger changes like day one first party exclusives.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 blaznwiipspman1

@Pedro: I hope he does. Otherwise that would be shameful that a ps hater like me got it and played it before he did.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#210  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

Cold hard facts for the cows.

Sony will NEVER be able to compete with Gamepass in what they can offer with their service, it's a matter of financial power. They simply can't afford to be as financially aggressive as MS. They outright stated they can't afford to put 1st party games on their service day one.

On top of that MS is buying studios and publishers to ensure a steady stream of games to Xbox and Gamepass.

Sony is never going to be able to get their services to a point where they can significantly offer more perks and features.

But I'm actually grateful to Sony for being competitive, they just ensured that MS stays competitive. Thank you Sony.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Some cows claiming "we don't want day and date first party" because it will harm Sony's profits from sales 🤣

Sucking the stem hard

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 HalcyonScarlet

@simple-facts said:

Some cows claiming "we don't want day and date first party" because it will harm Sony's profits from sales 🤣

Sucking the stem hard

NO WAY, who is saying that? XD

EMBARRASSING

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 HalcyonScarlet
@SolidGame_basic said:

Sony just keeps rocking it with their amazing first party. The fact that they don’t have to resort to giving their games away is very telling of the quality of their games. I remember people commenting about the $70 price tag, yet their games continue to sell. Comes to show that people are willing to support high quality games 😎

That's an AMAZING way to spin that Sony simply can't afford to day one release games.

Cows, finding that silver lining. XD

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 HalcyonScarlet

@goldenelementxl said:

The game trials are nice, but they mean no day one 1st party games. They probably could have made the pricing a little more appealing too, but I’m not mad at it.

Game Pass isn’t in trouble by any means, but this puts the day one Game Pass 1st party games in danger. If these PS+ tiers pass Game Pass sub numbers in a hurry, (which they will) the financials surrounding the first party strategies will be under a microscope. PS consumers already spend more money on games, so there wasn’t really a push to lose on first party sales to grow a service. They already have 48 million PS+ subs…

How? At best this will just make MS even more aggressive with Gamepass. Why do you think MS is buying up studios and publishers. They're far more serious about this than Sony is.

You still need a PS to be able to use this service. So it won't impact Xbox or Gamepass at all, it'll just attract PS gamers who have a console already, at best.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56282 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/29/all-new-playstation-plus-launches-in-june-with-700-games-and-more-value-than-ever/#sf255029422

Since launching PlayStation Plus in 2010, SIE has been at the forefront of innovation with game subscription services.

EDIT: They are charging extra to stream old games?

Technically its true on that statement...not the way you're thinking though. When PS+ launch back in 2010, it did set the world with ideas that no one thought it would change on subs when it comes to free games (not free but you'll get my point) and MS always laugh the idea and thought it was pointless. When PS+ became a hit sub, MS got jealous and decided to copy Sony's free offerings and turns out it actually work! MS had no intention of doing what Sony did and it blew MS mind they saw Gold members subs hit higher numbers.

Innovation isn't the word, just improving subscription service is all it took. I give credit were credit is due and Sony gets this one.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet:

Twitter,the place that makes SW cows look like lightweights 🤣

Some special Sony fanboys frequent twatter

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 HalcyonScarlet

@Pedro said:

Seems like OP misspelled tears in the title.😎

I was thinking that. The damage control is crazy. XD

Cows can't catch a break of late. This is definitely not the PS4 gen all over again that they predicted.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 HalcyonScarlet

@simple-facts said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

Twitter,the place that makes SW cows look like lightweights 🤣

Some special Sony fanboys frequent twatter

I'm loving the damage control, cows can't catch a break. XD

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

How? At best this will just make MS even more aggressive with Gamepass. Why do you think MS is buying up studios and publishers. They're far more serious about this than Sony is.

You still need a PS to be able to use this service. So it won't impact Xbox or Gamepass at all, it'll just attract PS gamers who have a console already, at best.

At some point, Game Pass is gonna have to start making financial success. They’ve been in the “growth stage” for 5 years now. PS sells WAY more games, and will soon have double the subscribers in their service, while still charging for day 1 games. All it is gonna show the Xbox and Microsoft execs, is that the day 1 strategy is eating into their profits. Like a lot. And if Bethesda doesn’t drop some of the biggest and best games we’ve seen in the next couple years, that acquisition is gonna look pretty nuts.

Having more players able to play your games is nice and all. But these goodwill gestures don’t work it a world run by capitalism. Halo Infinite looks a little nuts right now. It fell off the sales charts in a hurry, and the f2p aspects were half baked and much too slow with updates and content. Im starting to wonder if the financials of Halo Infinite are holding its progression and recovery back. Millions of gamers would have paid $60 for that multiplayer in the first week. They do every time. And millions more would have bought the campaign. How many Game Pass players went that route instead. It’s a good “value” for the players, but the math doesn’t make a lot of sense. The future PS exclusives are gonna show us what the opposite strategy looks like. And I’m sure PS will be far more transparent with the results

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 HalcyonScarlet

@goldenelementxl said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

At some point, Game Pass is gonna have to start making financial success. They’ve been in the “growth stage” for 5 years now. PS sells WAY more games, and will soon have double the subscribers in their service, while still charging for day 1 games. All it is gonna show the Xbox and Microsoft execs, is that the day 1 strategy is eating into their profits. Like a lot. And if Bethesda doesn’t drop some of the biggest and best games we’ve seen in the next couple years, that acquisition is gonna look pretty nuts.

Having more players able to play your games is nice and all. But these goodwill gestures don’t work it a world run by capitalism. Halo Infinite looks a little nuts right now. It fell off the sales charts in a hurry, and the f2p aspects were half baked and much too slow with updates and content. Im starting to wonder if the financials of Halo Infinite are holding its progression and recovery back. Millions of gamers would have paid $60 for that multiplayer in the first week. They do every time. And millions more would have bought the campaign. How many Game Pass players went that route instead. It’s a good “value” for the players, but the math doesn’t make a lot of sense. The future PS exclusives are gonna show us what the opposite strategy looks like. And I’m sure PS will be far more transparent with the results

A 2 trillion dollar company can afford to play the long game. I trust a 2 trillion dollar company knows what they're doing.

Halo is one game. It is irrelevant to this. And 343 are going to be working on it for the next 10 years.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44186 Posts

lol :P

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

A 2 trillion dollar company can afford to play the long game. I trust a 2 trillion dollar company knows what they're doing.

Halo is one game. It is irrelevant to this. And 343 are going to be working on it for the next 10 years.

Thanks to Microsoft, Xbox is the only company that could do it. But we are 5 years into Game Pass. Losing money makes sense when growing the brand. But they haven’t really made up much ground on the competition in those 5 years. Which is shocking considering how bad PS has been.

And I’d be shocked if 343 was still in charge of Halo in 10 years. They haven’t had a good run with the series.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7247 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@gifford38 said:

I pay for ps now

at the time my kids was into lego games so i got ps now lol.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

I'd be good with this, if all games were downloadable and not streaming. I don't want streaming.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7247 Posts
@Pedro said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Lol at people thinking Sony needs to give away their games 🤭

PS Plus Collection.🤭

you just made the ps5 look even better lol. all those games to download soon as you buy the system and plus.

can't go wrong lol.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I think it's an improvement to offer these tiers/more options to the fans. It doesn't seem like as good a deal as GP though - I don't see this changing the battlefield over that type of service so much as enriching the existing experience for ps+ subscribers

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2505 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Xbox first party was mediocre and not selling well, not even Halo 5 sold well compared to previous titles.

GP was started not long after this.

Oh look, there's the context. Then you try to strawman your argument by referencing Bethesda and Activision as if that is something that's been available only to Xbox users for a long period of time on GP

Tenses. Pay attention to the tenses. You stated "Xbox first party is pretty mediocre and can't sell well at full price". Xbox first party is very substantial and is not mediocre. Keyword being IS. I pointed out your outdated reference and since then you have lost your shit because you were corrected by facts. 😎

@SolidGame_basic this dude should teach a class on gaslighting

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#228 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

If these PS2/PS3/PS4 games aren't upscaled to 4K/60 there's literally zero point in getting this lol.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 SolidGame_basic  Online

@mysticaldonut: 😄 never take Pedro seriously

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Sony will NEVER be able to compete with Gamepass in what they can offer with their service, it's a matter of financial power. They simply can't afford to be as financially aggressive as MS. They outright stated they can't afford to put 1st party games on their service day one.

Is that fact? I don't think that's what was stated. I believe PS boss Ryan said the games would suffer. That's not the same thing. Obviously, Sony is in less of a position to eat losses as MS, but it's not a matter of affordability.

When/if the market shifts more in MS's favor, then they'll move their 1st party to services sooner.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@goldenelementxl said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Thanks to Microsoft, Xbox is the only company that could do it. But we are 5 years into Game Pass. Losing money makes sense when growing the brand. But they haven’t really made up much ground on the competition in those 5 years. Which is shocking considering how bad PS has been.

And I’d be shocked if 343 was still in charge of Halo in 10 years. They haven’t had a good run with the series.

"But they haven’t really made up much ground on the competition in those 5 years."

Firstly, to think MS could have made up ground so easily isn't really respecting Sony and their brand power. It's not like MS can offer great games and services and over night they win back the gamers. THAT part of it will take time. PS is like the Coca Cola of console gaming right now.

They also didn't have a steady stream of quality games for that 5 years. Now they have two publishers and a ton of ips and they've learned to stop rushing games which I'm pleased with.

"Which is shocking considering how bad PS has been."

Not really. PS4 brand power is particularly powerful. Sony has been able to ride it this far. It's not about games and services, it's about the brand power. People are fighting over PS5s right now, yet outside of Returnal and Ratchet, there really isn't any need to. People want the PS5 and they don't really know why, it's just the new Playstation. THAT is brand power.

The Xbox One took MS back to the start, so rebuilding their own brand won't be fast. That's unrealistic.

343 haven't made a bad Halo game, just not a great one. I have no idea what will happen with that. But MS have a lot of good FPS studios now. I'm pleased they'll have Raven Software too from Activision.

With Sony, I think the arrogance and the lack of a pro-active attitude is what will allow MS to make their way back, and if MS continue on the path they're on, it'll be a lot harder for Sony to re-gain any market share loses to MS, if MS continue to be aggressively pro-active and flex their financial clout. I mean what they did with GT7 is proof Sony has lost their minds. They're taking their base for granted. They pulled an Xbox One with GT7 (always online, grind-a-thon) while the competition is being highly aggressive.

Sony have three big budget releases this year and they've already blown two thirds of their load by March and they put one of their games up against Elden Ring and planned to milk the ever loving **** out of their base with the other. While releasing games close together in the holiday season makes sense, this is just insane. Sony NEEDS to stop throwing things out there and seeing what sticks.

And where was the build up for GT7, it just kind of came out of nowhere. I didn't expect it for months.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 HalcyonScarlet

@shellcase86 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Is that fact? I don't think that's what was stated. I believe PS boss Ryan said the games would suffer. That's not the same thing. Obviously, Sony is in less of a position to eat losses as MS, but it's not a matter of affordability.

When/if the market shifts more in MS's favor, then they'll move their 1st party to services sooner.

Games would suffer because they wouldn't make as much money as they wanted which would effect the budgets they could give the studios for games, they already charge $70 per 1st party game this gen. Sony can not afford to be that aggressive.

There is no other reason for games to suffer because they came out day one on Gamepass. MSs didn't last year. One of their games got a 10, and three others got a 9.

As long as studios have the time and budget to do what they need to do games will be decent.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 blaznwiipspman1

@goldenelementxl: you cows sure love to bash halo...even though it got a 9 here and a decent MC score. The only issue is it's lacking mp content, a coop mode, and forge. Other than that its a solid game. Though keep on hating, it's funny.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8501 Posts

@davillain said:
@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/29/all-new-playstation-plus-launches-in-june-with-700-games-and-more-value-than-ever/#sf255029422

Since launching PlayStation Plus in 2010, SIE has been at the forefront of innovation with game subscription services.

EDIT: They are charging extra to stream old games?

Technically its true on that statement...not the way you're thinking though. When PS+ launch back in 2010, it did set the world with ideas that no one thought it would change on subs when it comes to free games (not free but you'll get my point) and MS always laugh the idea and thought it was pointless. When PS+ became a hit sub, MS got jealous and decided to copy Sony's free offerings and turns out it actually work! MS had no intention of doing what Sony did and it blew MS mind they saw Gold members subs hit higher numbers.

Innovation isn't the word, just improving subscription service is all it took. I give credit were credit is due and Sony gets this one.

Didn't PS Plus offered 'free' games when it came to PS4 and became mandatory? They are talking about on PS3 in 2010.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56282 Posts

I stole this while on Twitter lol:

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 SolidGame_basic  Online

Wow, Sony claims every major 3rd party publisher will support the service, nice!

Sony claims ‘every major publisher’ will support the new PlayStation Plus games library

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Pedro

@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:

Tenses. Pay attention to the tenses. You stated "Xbox first party is pretty mediocre and can't sell well at full price". Xbox first party is very substantial and is not mediocre. Keyword being IS. I pointed out your outdated reference and since then you have lost your shit because you were corrected by facts. 😎

@SolidGame_basic this dude should teach a class on gaslighting

Still struggling with basic English and facts?🤔

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Pedro

@davillain said:

That is funny but true. I am not sure why some people are not expecting more from Sony. After all, competition is good, right?

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 SolidGame_basic  Online

@Pedro said:
@davillain said:

That is funny but true. I am not sure why some people are not expecting more from Sony. After all, competition is good, right?

Not really true as you get PS4 and PS5 games and it will be supported by third parties. Also, annual rate is $120 which is significantly cheaper than Game Pass ultimate.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

your edited link about 3rd party publishers supporting this does not work

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 SolidGame_basic  Online

@regnaston said:

your edited link about 3rd party publishers supporting this does not work

fixed. thanks.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#242 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

I'll just keep with the basic PS+ for now.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#243 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13049 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Halo is doing great on the most played games list right now, which is a good sign for the series. As a gamer, I will take goodwill gestures as often as we can get them. Our concern isn't the bottom line for the publishers and developers. Our bottom line is our own wallet and our own game enjoyment.

As Phil has said, Game Pass as is, is VERY VERY sustainable. So they don't need to change anything as it stands. He also said that it's not a loss leader, but it's not BIG profit. And with them already selling their games (outside of game pass) in record numbers, it sounds like it is additional revenue that is essentially marketing for them. And a huge success for indies as well. With the program the way that MS is running it, developers win, gamers win, MS win. Microsoft is building Game Pass up as an asset in the company. Game Pass in of itself will have a multibillion dollar value to Microsoft's share holders.

It appears that the math makes a ton of sense for Microsoft. Not only that but they just came off a game quality record for critics in 2021. Their line up of AAA games they are working on is insane.

Microsoft already has 60% of the game subscription market. Phil even knows that their bread and butter is retail.

“I also want to make clear to people that are out there that for us at Xbox, there’s not one business model that we think is going to win,” he said. “I often get asked by developers, ‘if I’m not in the subscription am I just not viable on Xbox anymore?’ and it’s absolutely not true.

“Like we look at retail of people selling games, buying games, it’s an important part of our P&L [profit and loss statement], you know that. And it’s something that we invest resources in to enable our developers to do great work there.”

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/subscription-services-account-for-4-of-north-american-and-european-game-markets-research-suggests/

I think in regards to Sony not wanting a Game Pass option on PlayStation is an internal decision, and they want to do a wait and see with how MS performs with it. The thing is, they don't know the behind the scenes of how Game Pass operates financially. It's bundled in with the entire gaming division. With Sony, they like immediate financial results, which they get in leaps and bounds. MS wants some immediate, and some long term. Those long term consumers are staying in their walled garden. Consumers paying revenue monthly, buying discounted games, buying full prices games, playing more games, spending more money.

They both have their preferred solution. Neither one is right or wrong so long as the consumer has great games to play and the consumers feel that they received value for what they spent.

I don't want PS Now and I don't want Game Pass. I feel I get a $70 value for PS games, and I feel I get the $60 value for MS games. I care about my value, my games, my money. Not theirs.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#244 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13049 Posts
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Pedro said:
@davillain said:

Not really true as you get PS4 and PS5 games and it will be supported by third parties. Also, annual rate is $120 which is significantly cheaper than Game Pass ultimate.

It's cheaper for the PS Plus Premium because you get less.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Pedro

@SolidGame_basic said:

How much did you pay for your 3 years of GamePass Ultimate?😋

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#246 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9412 Posts

@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:

My actual concern is PS1/PS2 and PSP games, will my prior purchase legacy game on PS3 and PSV be available for download?

There is nothing indicating as such. It would be awesome if it did.

Likely Sony will see this as leaving money on the table, even tho it is the morally correct thing to do.

Also the PS3 store was separate from the PS4/5 (which sucks), so there would also be some kind of data migration work to be done which would cost Sony money as well.

I highly doubt Sony will ever support legacy purchases on their current platform.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#247 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44363 Posts

This feels like a half measure.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8273 Posts

Very underwhelming.. Essentially this is just a rebrand of the same lackluster service..

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#249 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@dabear said:

@mowgly1: Bro, there's an article on the front page of this site that destroys your entire argument about this new service.

Take your ownage and bow out.

You literally said that Gamepass is cheaper, which isn't. You can take that Xbox L

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#250 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@mowgly1: I have pics of my ps4 from 2018 and my ps5 from 3 months ago. I also have my psp 3000 still, so I can easily take pics of that. Though you're right, I don't care about convincing you, I do want to own you and make you look like a bigger clown than you are. 🤡

I guess spartaflop has caused you to become deranged, the butt hurt coming from you is extra strong today

Like i've said, even Jesus doesn't belive you