Playstation Plus tiers are here! Current PS Now members get a free upgrade to Premium!

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45330 Posts

So I guess Sony was never able to figure out the PS3 architecture hence why it's streaming only for PS3?

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17853 Posts

Any chance of making the older (PS3 and older) games available for purchase? Also a shame they are relying on streaming for the PS3. The PS5 should be able to do a good job emulating it. Maybe Sony just dont want to deal with the complete PIA it would be to get every PS3 game working flawlessly.

...man i still have a working PS3 :S.

Anyway, like gamepass and Nintendo online, that's a no from me. I'll just buy my games (well licenses to my games if you want to be pedantic).

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103  Edited By dabear
Member since 2002 • 8875 Posts

@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Referencing the past serves no value, except the past is when GP was started?

Context. 😊

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Sony first party games are actually good and will sell, Xbox first party is pretty mediocre and can't sell well at full price. Hence why GP was started in the first place.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to what MS current first party is made up of.

Xbox first party was mediocre and not selling well, not even Halo 5 sold well compared to previous titles.

GP was started not long after this.

Oh look, there's the context. Then you try to strawman your argument by referencing Bethesda and Activision as if that is something that's been available only to Xbox users for a long period of time on GP

That is... hysterically ignorant. Halo 5 probably sold between 6 and 10 million. Xbox's first party sales had been negatively affected last generation due to poor sales of the XBox One. However, purchase rates of 1st party titles in ratio to consoles sold was consistent with previous generations.

This gen, however, it's all about subscriptions. FH5 has 15 million, Halo Infinite has 20 million; in physical sales, those would be huge numbers.

Your argument is incorrect.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13052 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@SecretPolice said:

Poor Phony, and I mean that...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/playstation-boss-on-why-it-wont-launch-games-day-one-on-ps-plus-like-xbox-game-pass/1100-6501975/

Bovine brigade amcry. lol :P

Sony first party games are actually good and will sell, Xbox first party is pretty mediocre and can't sell well at full price. Hence why GP was started in the first place.

This is a stupid assessment. Gamepass is Windows 2.0. While the market is concerned with selling units (just like it was all about selling computers back in the 80's) Microsoft is going after software again. They went to be bigger than steam and be your source for gaming everywhere. They have the pockets to make this happen. We saw it in the 80's, we're seeing it in a different market now.

It has nothing to do with the new halo not scoring a 10 on gamespot. They want to own the market like they have in their other ventures, which is basically their market strategy.

Didn't say it has anything to do with scores, I bought and own physical copies of Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive, etc. and enjoy those games. But it is fact they sold poorly especially compared to a lot of PS4 first party games

uhh no shit it sold "poorly", halo 5 was exclusive to the xbox one, which only sold 50 million consoles over its 7 years.. The xbox series consoles have already sold 13 million consoles and did it in 16 months. Right now the xbox consoles are on a trajectory to be the highest selling xbox consoles to date. Putting into context, the highest selling console that MS sold was the xbox 360 at 85 million units. The series consoles might hit 100 million this time around.

According to Microsoft it sold the same as Halo 1-3 games. So I guess if those games sold poorly, then Halo 5 sold poorly, lol. Not only that but MS confirmed that Halo 5 had more players than previous Halo games and they played longer.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8501 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/29/all-new-playstation-plus-launches-in-june-with-700-games-and-more-value-than-ever/#sf255029422

Since launching PlayStation Plus in 2010, SIE has been at the forefront of innovation with game subscription services.

EDIT: They are charging extra to stream old games?

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

@dabear said:

@SolidGame_basic: Its DOA. Weaker option than GamePass at the top tier, and it costs more.

This is Sony's Xbox One...

The first bolded is highly unlikely. See current subscriber count for PS+. PSNow how subscribers, too, although far fewer than GP or PS+. Regardless, it's unlikely the new service that rebrands the services will be DOA.

That second bold, costing more? Not quite, it's not black/white.

Month to month? Yes. But only if you opt for the most expensive version, and sub on the monthly or quarterly level. However, it's the same price as GP when purchased annually, and even cheaper than GPU.

That stated, here's hoping this is a first step to broadening their services to make them more appealing.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 SolidGame_basic

@shellcase86 said:
@dabear said:

@SolidGame_basic: Its DOA. Weaker option than GamePass at the top tier, and it costs more.

The first bolded is highly unlikely. See current subscriber count for PS+. PSNow how subscribers, too, although far fewer than GP or PS+. Regardless, it's unlikely the new service that rebrands the services will be DOA.

Month to month? Yes. But only if you opt for the most expensive version, and sub on the monthly or quarterly level. However, it's the same price as GP when purchased annually, and even cheaper than GPU.

That stated, here's hoping this is a first step to broadening their services to make them more appealing.

As someone who is already an annual PS Plus member (due to online play), paying an additional $60 for the highest service seems like a bargain to me. Lots of value there.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 dabear

@shellcase86 said:
@dabear said:

Yes - it's DOA. This new subscription model is not going to entice people to get a PS5 over and XBox. It's nice that PS fans get "something", but it is not a system selling service like Game Pass.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16582 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:
@mysticaldonut said:

This is a stupid assessment. Gamepass is Windows 2.0. While the market is concerned with selling units (just like it was all about selling computers back in the 80's) Microsoft is going after software again. They went to be bigger than steam and be your source for gaming everywhere. They have the pockets to make this happen. We saw it in the 80's, we're seeing it in a different market now.

It has nothing to do with the new halo not scoring a 10 on gamespot. They want to own the market like they have in their other ventures, which is basically their market strategy.

Didn't say it has anything to do with scores, I bought and own physical copies of Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive, etc. and enjoy those games. But it is fact they sold poorly especially compared to a lot of PS4 first party games

uhh no shit it sold "poorly", halo 5 was exclusive to the xbox one, which only sold 50 million consoles over its 7 years.. The xbox series consoles have already sold 13 million consoles and did it in 16 months. Right now the xbox consoles are on a trajectory to be the highest selling xbox consoles to date. Putting into context, the highest selling console that MS sold was the xbox 360 at 85 million units. The series consoles might hit 100 million this time around.

According to Microsoft it sold the same as Halo 1-3 games. So I guess if those games sold poorly, then Halo 5 sold poorly, lol. Not only that but MS confirmed that Halo 5 had more players than previous Halo games and they played longer.

wow...the cows made me think that halo 5 did poorly lol. Well, they've been bashing halo for 20 years now, you can't trust anything they say about the game.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 blaznwiipspman1

@x_hedon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

exactly...the cows are screwing over everyone by allowing themselves to be milked so hard. Bunch of annoying clowns. I never knew anyone who would be willing to spend $1k on a trash console with no games, and now willing to be milked for $70 games and low featured subscriptions at such high prices.

If they get more subs than gpu at a higher price, MS will definitely change their strategy. No more day and date 1st party games.

Consumers shouldn't have to pay for trials/demos. I remember when they were mandated back on the Xbox 360 if you wanted to release a game on XBLA. Demos were mandatory, which is consumer friendly. That shouldn't be a "selling" point of any subscription. Now, if you are being given limited time to access an ENTIRE game, that is a different story. If I am given 7 days to play say, Spider-Man 2, which essentially would allow me to finish it, then there should of course be a fee.

oh yeah for sure, but developers see game demos as a sales risk. Its not a lie that developers make a good chunk of sales from clueless consumers. Their no refund policy on opened products is just another anti consumer practice, and no demos is one of the worst thing of them all but its been their normal practice. Its no surprise that up until recently with gamepass, consumers have avoided buying a bunch of games because of these anti consumer practices.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#111 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Seems good to me compared to other services. Probably won't buy it, but if I did would be middle tier.

400 games seems to be a very large amount...depending on the quality of course.

PS Now has over 800 PS2 (about 20), PS3 (over 400) and PS4 (over 400) games. Only PS3 Stream are strictly, the rest download and stream together. This most expensive one will have additional PS1, PSP and additional PS2 games that will be able to download and stream. The PS3 only stays stream. So, you already count over 1000 games for a minimum of $ 120 a year.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 blaznwiipspman1

@dabear said:
@shellcase86 said:
@dabear said:

Yes - it's DOA. This new subscription model is not going to entice people to get a PS5 over and XBox. It's nice that PS fans get "something", but it is not a system selling service like Game Pass.

I have to disagree that its DOA. I feel like its a solid option for a lot of people. Not as good an offering as gamepass, but not ps now level bad.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By SolidGame_basic

@blaznwiipspman1: agree, hundreds of games for a very good price.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 mowgly1

@pyro1245 said:
  • Cloud storage for saved games
  • Online multiplayer access

I don't know what's the bigger joke here. Paying for these, or having to pay $10/mo for a bunch of other shit I don't want just to get these.

PSN continues to be a poor value for me.

So, you are paying also on XBL for online multiplayer access. Looks like XBL/Gamepass are joke. Also, not very long time ago MS held F2P behind paywall

@simple-facts said:

Utter shit

Of course you'll say that

@thedork_knight said:

Paying 17.99 a month for backwards compatibility which won't take advantage of the ps5 hardware. Cows will continue to cow.

Also "select" time limited demos.

How PS1 game take advantage of PS5 hardware? Explain please

@dabear said:

Wrong. Top tier is cheaper. Bet many will buy yearly option which is 30% cheaper than GPU yearly.

@iambatman7986 said:

Are they reducing the plus "free games" from 3 to 2 a month?

They didn't say anything about it, no

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 KvallyX

More options > Less options no doubt. Some people want to pay for BC and demos and that is their god given right.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 mowgly1

@x_hedon said:

Nope! Otherwise they would scream about LOUD like they did for every Halo, Kvally

@dabear said:
@shellcase86 said:
@dabear said:

Your brain is dead, not alive. Gamepass is not a system seller, otherwise XSeries would be above PS5 long time ago.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By KvallyX
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:

Nope! Otherwise they would scream about LOUD like they did for every Halo, Kvally

But they did, which is why we were told this by them. LOL. We trust MS over you, lol!!!!

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 KvallyX
@mowgly1 said:

Your brain is dead, not alive. Gamepass is not a system seller, otherwise XSeries would be above PS5 long time ago.

Game Pass is selling systems like crazy.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 mowgly1

@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:

Sure. :/

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:

That's a good thing. I am sure, as a gaming hobbyist, you want all these great gaming options to be successful for gamers.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

I'd get the one with ps1 ps2 and Psp games if i had a ps5 that is

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#122 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4387 Posts

@Pedro said:

Slow to change in an ever changing market is the Blockbuster effect.😎

dammmmmmmmmmm

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#123 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9412 Posts
@mowgly1 said:
@pyro1245 said:

I don't know what's the bigger joke here. Paying for these, or having to pay $10/mo for a bunch of other shit I don't want just to get these.

So, you are paying also on XBL for online multiplayer access. Looks like XBL/Gamepass are joke. Also, not very long time ago MS held F2P behind paywall

Lol I sure do not pay for XBL or any of that console crap. Xbox is just an app.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50620 Posts

@dabear said:
@shellcase86 said:
@dabear said:

This is funny. Get the fanboyz!

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 KvallyX

@pyro1245 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@pyro1245 said:

Lol I sure do not pay for XBL or any of that console crap. Xbox is just an app.

REKT!!

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By dabear

@mowgly1: Well, if you knew as much as you think you do, you'd know we are still in the midst of "supply wars". And, you'd know that one of the biggest reasons for the Playstation advantage is because Sony was making inventory months earlier than Microsoft; because again, demand is out pacing supply. And, you'd know that game pass ultimate includes Xbox Live. So it is, in fact, cheaper.

But hey, dare to dream you'll learn the facts, right?

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 blaznwiipspman1

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:

what a cow. There is a reason that xbox is selling at a faster pace than the xbox 360, and the xbox 360 sold 85 million units. The series consoles will sell 100 million by the end. They are a fantastic deal, and with gamepass its a smoking hot deal.

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#128 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3130 Posts

@PSP107: You do have the option of outright buying older games. I grabbed Metal Gear Solid for $9.99 a while back and it's on my PS3 and my Vita. The entire libraries aren't available but there are a lot of retro games on PSN if you have the means to access them.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By mowgly1
@dabear said:

@mowgly1: Well, if you knew as much as you think you do, you'd know we are still in the midst of "supply wars". And, you'd know that one of the biggest reasons for the Playstation advantage is because Sony was making inventory months earlier than Microsoft;

Actually, Sony literally starting production of PS5 almost a month earlier than MS with Xseries. PS5 earliest is June 2020, XSeries July 2020

So it is, in fact, cheaper.

But hey, dare to dream you'll learn the facts, right?

Xbox dumbass. Most expensive PS+ is yearly same as ordinary Gamepass . Ordinary Gamepass doesn't have online multiplayer ( outside F2P ). So, you'll need a GPU which is 180$. So, GTFO with your spin

PlayStation Plus Extra - $99.99 yearly

PlayStation Plus Premium - $119.99 yearly

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 blaznwiipspman1

@SolidGame_basic said:

it was a smart idea of sony to merge the psnow library into ps plus. I wasn't a fan of ps now to be honest, I had it a couple of times and the games were meh for the most part. Theres a bunch of older games on it that will appeal to the core playstation gamer though.

But it makes sense to merge ps now with a higher tier ps plus that gives you some ps4 and ps5 games sort of like gamepass, plus monthly free ps plus games too. This is a value add.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 KvallyX

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:

what a cow. There is a reason that xbox is selling at a faster pace than the xbox 360, and the xbox 360 sold 85 million units. The series consoles will sell 100 million by the end. They are a fantastic deal, and with gamepass its a smoking hot deal.

He's DEAD when MS releases the Game Pass Xbox stick and it's a default app in Samsung TVs. Those all count towards Xbox sales, just like Microsoft Windows PCs do too.

BILLIONS of Xbox devices.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 mowgly1

@x_hedon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:

He's DEAD when MS releases the Game Pass Xbox stick and it's a default app in Samsung TVs. Those all count towards Xbox sales, just like Microsoft Windows PCs do too.

And only 25 mil. of GPU subs. Thank for confirming it is a fail.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By mowgly1
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

it was a smart idea of sony to merge the psnow library into ps plus. I wasn't a fan of ps now to be honest, I had it a couple of times and the games were meh for the most part. Theres a bunch of older games on it that will appeal to the core playstation gamer though.

But it makes sense to merge ps now with a higher tier ps plus that gives you some ps4 and ps5 games sort of like gamepass, plus monthly free ps plus games too. This is a value add.

You're not fan of PS at all. Same as me not fan of Xbox. No need to pretend you somehow like PS.

Sure. Keep dreaming.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2312 Posts

Xbox game pass is overrated. Yeah day 1 games are cool but whats the point when most of it is trash? If u buy a year, the 3 ps plus tiers are 5, 8, or 10 bucks a month which is a drop in a bucket. Plus u get at least 700 games compared to xbox's crappy 100

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:

$4.5 billion a year annually = mind blowing success.....with more to come. Oof. I mean, they already have record Xbox console sales. Record Game Pass subs. Record XBL accounts. Record GAME sales. Record number of publishers. Record number of developers. Record best metacritic average in the history of metacritic.

A great time to be an Xbox gamer, that is for sure.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#136 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70035 Posts

@mysticaldonut said:

Xbox first party was mediocre and not selling well, not even Halo 5 sold well compared to previous titles.

GP was started not long after this.

Oh look, there's the context. Then you try to strawman your argument by referencing Bethesda and Activision as if that is something that's been available only to Xbox users for a long period of time on GP

Tenses. Pay attention to the tenses. You stated "Xbox first party is pretty mediocre and can't sell well at full price". Xbox first party is very substantial and is not mediocre. Keyword being IS. I pointed out your outdated reference and since then you have lost your shit because you were corrected by facts. 😎

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 mowgly1

@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@mowgly1 said:

$4.5 billion a year annually = mind blowing success.....with more to come. Oof. I mean, they already have record Xbox console sales. Record Game Pass subs. Record XBL accounts. Record GAME sales. Record number of publishers. Record number of developers. Record best metacritic average in the history of metacritic.

If you think that every Xbox fan is paying every damn month, than you're delusional Xboy, Kvally. Thank you for confirming that, Xbox shill.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#138 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70035 Posts

Oh boy, we are going to have another classic meltdown.😂

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 blaznwiipspman1

@mowgly1 said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

You're not fan of PS at all. Same as me not fan of Xbox. No need to pretend you somehow like PS.

Sure. Keep dreaming.

the difference is im an adult, and you're just a 12 year old kid. You see I can buy what I want, when I want. In my life, ive had a ps3, a ps4 and a ps5. There are a few games on the ps that I like, the uncharted series (which I played back in 2008, probably before even you did), then the atlas persona games which are exclusive to playstation, and spiderman is also a great series.

I sold the ps5 because it didn't have many games I was interested in. I'll buy one again when persona6 and uncharted5, the next spiderman / wolverine launches. By then the ps5 might be in stock and you can probably find a decent deal on it. Right now, the ps5 is trash. Just admit it, theres nothing worth playing.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 dabear

@mowgly1: But you can get Game Pass ultimate 3 and 6 m8th subscription cards for $10/mo. Plus, ultimate comes with EA Pass.

We're all pulling for ya, goofy.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

If you think that every Xbox fan is paying every damn month, than you're delusional Xboy, Kvally. Thank you for confirming that, Xbox shill.

Oops, you are correct sir. I forgot to flip the calendar to the new week. This week is "Game Pass is $1.00 for 3 years" week. Thanks Sporto! Kvally for President 2022.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 mowgly1

@dabear said:

@mowgly1: But you can get Game Pass ultimate 3 and 6 m8th subscription cards for $10/mo. Plus, ultimate comes with EA Pass.

You could also buy PS+ and PS now for 60$ combined yearly sub. Way cheaper than Gamepass. Trying to use deal excuses. My poor Xboy.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

Zero impact on Xbox or Gamepass.

Gamepass Ultimate is still multiplatform with all games Day 1 including all Zenimax and Activision games. Comes with EA Play and Play anywhere.

This PS thing is still half hearted, half in and half out.

You still NEED a PS console. All it's doing is consolidating the subscriptions and the costs.

As I said, zero impact on Gamepass.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 mowgly1

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

the difference is im an adult, and you're just a 12 year old kid. You see I can buy what I want, when I want. In my life, ive had a ps3, a ps4 and a ps5. There are a few games on the ps that I like, the uncharted series (which I played back in 2008, probably before even you did), then the atlas persona games which are exclusive to playstation, and spiderman is also a great series.

I sold the ps5 because it didn't have many games I was interested in. I'll buy one again when persona6 and uncharted5, the next spiderman / wolverine launches. By then the ps5 might be in stock and you can probably find a decent deal on it.

Even Jesus knows you're lying. What else to expect from Xbox fan. So much crap spewed out from your mouth.

Right now, the ps5 is trash. Just admit it, theres nothing worth playing.

Originally said by Xbox fan

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 KvallyX

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Zero impact on Xbox or Gamepass.

Gamepass Ultimate is still multiplatform with all games Day 1 including all Zenimax and Activision games. Comes with EA Play and Play anywhere.

This PS thing is still half hearted, half in and half out.

You still NEED a PS console. All it's doing is consolidating the subscriptions and the costs.

As I said, zero impact on Gamepass.

Spartacus is D.O.A. :(

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2255 Posts

Seems pretty meh, and not really a competition to gamepass

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

lmao what a rip-off. $18 a month worse than GP and worst online platform. OOF.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Zaryia

@SecretPolice said:

lol :P

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Zaryia

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 dabear

@mowgly1 said:
@dabear said:

You could also buy PS+ and PS now for 60$ combined yearly sub. Way cheaper than Gamepass. Trying to use deal excuses. My poor Xboy.

If I was going to go the "deal" route, I'd mention that if you use GP enough, you can amass credits and it's almost free...

Bro, you are one of the biggest cows here. Your sad devotion to a piece of plastic demands the rolling of eyes and mockery. Sony does a lot of things right, this wasn't one of them.