NPD January results (#'sTBA, PS41 ,XO2, Wii U 65k)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#201 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

here is him researching the scam on this website lmao

he then tried to sell an iphone on ebay, well a picture of iphone for the price of an actual phone

this proves without doubt he is the same scumbag who tried scamming gamers on gaf and scamming people into buying pics of iphone on ebay

@Wasdie@charizard1605@Desmonic is this ban worthy? he also has multiple alts

Lol 2 separate coincidence no one was ever scammed not one person reported being scammed lol good grief.

Not fooling anyone...

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Chutebox: so was he scamming people on gaff or something? wtf is going on

@freedomfreak said:

You sure you're not JakandSigz, Tigersuperman?

Hmmm

wtf

I don't know. Honestly don't care if it's him or not.

@Chutebox said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Chutebox said:
@freedomfreak said:

Hmmm

Ya, he totally is lol. Someone mentioned it earlier.

Off how me and him were posting at the same time before and now all of a sudden I'm him. or did people forget @tlgersuperman before i got synthia to get my password reset?

Of course we can verify this with Synthia do Ip checks and everything. If you take a ban bet. That includes you @Chutebox

I couldn't care less if you're him or not. You do have same tendencies if making the same type of threads.

Hmm. Suppose I should cut the thread count a bit.

@dino7c said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Don't get all rustled up. First of all, I'm not saying 50K = 40K. I'm saying if you believe 50K is significant, then 40K is pretty substantial, considering neither console managed to break 200K for the month. The PS4 sold about 20% more than the Xbox One last month. If it had been 50K, it would have won by about 29%. It's still a substantial lead, but your making it sound like 40K is almost negligible. Having a 20% lead on a console that was cheaper and offered one additional free game, regardless of how many days, is telling.

It has the same free games for 3 months, and it lost only by 40k with a $399 price rise. it tells nothing at all.

You should work for MS PR. January ended with a price drop, not a price increase, stop spinning it. Also, Xbox offered two next gen games free of charge, PS4 did not have an official bundle until the exact same time they dropped the xbox back to 350, with TLOU remastered. So for all of January, MS actually had the edge in bang for the buck, and they still lost by 20%.

Yes and the start of January from December momentum till near the ending of the month was $399 stop spinning, you should work for dumbasspr. Also Black Flag is a cross gen game, and it's a year older than Unity and unity had bad press and WOM and has been bundled for 3 months (now 4)

But keep spinning. Also lol TLOU had nothing to do with anything. gaian only a 40k gap with momentum met with a $50 price increase into the new year for most of the start of the 1st amount of the new year. Only a 20% loss hmm.

Again, as other sites have said, February will be more telling. Especially since there are some indies/multiplats, and Evovle marketing, vs. The Oreder marketing, multiplats and indies. Even ground and the whole month will be $349. We'll see how it ends up. Of course I'm not calling anything just saying then we will have a clearer picture because no variables.

Even ground because the Xbone will be cheaper all month? lol

Yes even ground.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@kingtito said:

@-CC- said:

@TigerSuperman: It took 150$ price drop and free games to lose by 40K. These are facts. Congrats Sony! Same price and still a win. Wow! How long until 3rd parties just give up on the dreamboxone?

Wrong, it's a $50 price drop since the original sku is still selling. Still, it's no different than what Sony had to do with the PS3 in order to catch up. In fact it was worse because Sony continued to remove features as time passed. If someone wanted the Kinect, they could still run out and purchase that SKU.

Yeah, because Sony totally went on record as saying there was no way the PS3 would drop features because then the games wouldn't work.

Like, seriously, we're going there huh? If you ever find yourself doing the "My company is better than your company because.." routine, just pause and think about the different aspects and viewpoints to consider. MS sold a whole lot of their biggest fans on some seriously silly fucking shit before the Bone release.

I mean, it's not like flipping a switch, you know..

Sony removed features it promoted as reasons to purchase the PS3 over the 360 then removed those said features as time passed. That was how they lowered the price.

My point is MS lowered it by 50 not 150, they still sell the Kinect SKU, in order to spark sales. It's no different than what Sony did and yes that IS better than removing features that were promoted as reasons to buy over the competition.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

his name is james ronald? lol gaff detectives researched this fool thoroughly. doubt that is his real name though

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

”PlayStation 4 was the top selling console in January, it and remains the cumulative leader in the U.S., according to NPD data,”

Poor lems

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

he then tried to sell an iphone on ebay, well a picture of iphone for the price of an actual phone

this proves without doubt he is the same scumbag who tried scamming gamers on gaf and scamming people into buying pics of iphone on ebay

Lol 2 separate coincidence no one was ever scammed not one person reported being scammed lol good grief.

Not fooling anyone...

Did you read the gaf thread? Where were the victims? In everyones imaginations. End of conversation. lol.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 TigerSuperman

@kingtito said:

@Shewgenja said:

@kingtito said:

@-CC- said:

@TigerSuperman: It took 150$ price drop and free games to lose by 40K. These are facts. Congrats Sony! Same price and still a win. Wow! How long until 3rd parties just give up on the dreamboxone?

Wrong, it's a $50 price drop since the original sku is still selling. Still, it's no different than what Sony had to do with the PS3 in order to catch up. In fact it was worse because Sony continued to remove features as time passed. If someone wanted the Kinect, they could still run out and purchase that SKU.

Yeah, because Sony totally went on record as saying there was no way the PS3 would drop features because then the games wouldn't work.

Like, seriously, we're going there huh? If you ever find yourself doing the "My company is better than your company because.." routine, just pause and think about the different aspects and viewpoints to consider. MS sold a whole lot of their biggest fans on some seriously silly fucking shit before the Bone release.

I mean, it's not like flipping a switch, you know..

Sony removed features it promoted as reasons to purchase the PS3 over the 360 then removed those said features as time passed. That was how they lowered the price.

My point is MS lowered it by 50 not 150, they still sell the Kinect SKU, in order to spark sales. It's no different than what Sony did and yes that IS better than removing features that were promoted as reasons to buy over the competition.

Well wait, wasn't kinect... a feature that was... promoted for...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

TC got rekt

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 TigerSuperman

@lostrib said:

TC got rekt

I did?

dino7c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 dino7c
Member since 2005 • 533 Posts

so worldwide sales its OVER

in the US its almost OVER

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 TigerSuperman

@dino7c said:

so worldwide sales its OVER

in the US its almost OVER

40k...

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#212 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

so the day after how you guys feel lems ?

can always call me if you're in need!

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 TigerSuperman

@lglz1337 said:

40k... Not much domination there.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@lglz1337 said:

If we were in the 300+k ranges here, you would almost have a point. Almost.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

How may PC's were sold?

Can anyone tell me how to install sales on my consoles so I can play them. Sales = fun.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 TigerSuperman

@Shewgenja said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@lglz1337 said:

If we were in the 300+k ranges here, you would almost have a point. Almost.

Uh January, 40k is a very small gap. January is slow, usually even losing consoles are closer than others (like the GC to the PS2 and Xbx, and even the Dreamcast a few times later on) if January had 300k+ this would have been an insane january.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Not fooling anyone...

Did you read the gaf thread? Where were the victims? In everyones imaginations. End of conversation. lol.

Nope...still not working...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

And even now you are still waiting for the PS3 to catch up to the 360.

40k is the minimum gaf estimate. Because it has to be MORE than 140k, and considering single digit k is barely ever put on NPD that would mean 150 would have to the the absolute bottom scraping bottom. It only had 3k more than 50, how can that be a max prediction? Even they said it was minimum in the middle of the thread.

Also how can I eat crow if i wasn't wrong you stupid idiot?

Hell I was right about the cards to, 40k loss only with $399 for 2 weeks plus a couple days for the Price cut to take effect on peoples minds. If that wasn't there seems crystal clear XBox One would have won, however, i actually never said it would but I'm sure in desperation you'll make up a quote because your pathetic.

For all we know it already pass the 360 sony report sold to consumer numbers MS shipped.

The MINIMUM no more arguments to be make.

Yes you were you claimed that xbox one sales were higher and that they were not reflecting in amazon that the xbox one was selling better base on live cards.... hahaha

You were not you don't have a single way to tell who is buying those card as those also work on xbox 360 which has a user base 7 times bigger than the xbox one.

You joke of a poster you don't get it do you THE PS4 IS OWNING THE XBOX ONE EVEN AT $349 SINCE JANUARY 16.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The price mean shit the xbox one is been outsold even that it is cheaper already for 1 month..lol

Keep backpedaling moron you imply that the xbox one was selling better and used live cards on amazon as proof,them now you want to act like 50k is nothing when the PS4 beat the xbox one,and worse you pretend the gap has never been closer than 70k when in reality it was,oh and when teh xbox one was $500..hahaha

@TigerSuperman said:

1. You're a fucking idiot, those deals with gift cards, 2 free games , lower rpices were all over the place you stupid moron.

2. You're clearly on drugs since 2 free games means 2 EXTRA games you stupid pathetic piece of shit. Not the bundles you dumbass and halo had retailer bundles to guess that doesn't count either because you're a freaking idiot derp)

3. Amazing how you just posted something that kills your own argument because you don't know how to read.

4. Except we know that since YOU're using Neogaf it sold 40k so no you aren't playing my game you fucked up because your a little piece of shit that can't count, I mean people around you usually kit your severe illogical ramblings.

5. It's a joke yet the PS4 only won by 40k with 2 weeks of $399???? I mean tormentos have you ever ocne tried at all even in a minimal form to contribute anything to this forum in the last 2 years? Anything but trolls and stupid nonsense you pull out your ass? the sames "hahaha" troll bullshit and not spelling out complete words? has it occurred to you that your life is meaningless?

6. In Amazon, and yet, look how close the Xbox one was in janauary. Also i never once said anything about february being a win so please keep pulling february out your ass for january conversations makes sense. no it doesn't.

7. Wow I guess thsoe are february number proving MY POINT that sales will be closer because the Xbox one is not fucking $500 you stupid piece of shit, way to kill youw own argument. Also don't foget you said in september the fucking PS4 sold around 200k more when I said the word "less" because you can't read. but I guess you had to dodge that like the desperate fool you are. Lol do I need to quote that again?

8. And yet on average after february, it was around a 90k average of outselling by the PS4. You're own argument did nothing but validate my 2015 argument. Also the PS4 was supply constrained, and it was a low february for a long time, but of course you'll ignore anything related to Sony if it doesn't fit a bias for your nonsense.

9. How? I enver argued for a win in february you pulled it out your ass.

10. Hard to eat crow when I'm not wrong, but hey you apaprently think less is more, and that something that happened in ONE month last year somehow invalidates my 2015 argument when it doesn't. Also I like how you keep throwing february in random parts due to you screwing up the January argument.

Maybe you'll finally leave if Xbox one wins february. Especially since you love it so much.

1-Meltdown begins...hahaha

2-The bundles were 2 games not 4 free games,i see your meltdown is escalating.hahaha

3-Oh i read very well.

4-denial.

5-Save your butthurt excuse lemming it has been a month basically and the xbox one continues to trail the PS4,every one knows the xbox one is $349 you sad troll...hahaha

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

Bubububut what is the excuse for this ^^ the unit is $349 with 2 games since January 16 we are on February 13..hahaha

6-I don't care how close the xbox one should have beat the PS4,hell on February 2014 the xbox one was even closer and it was $500...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7-Actually no they don't if that was right the xbox one would have won January because it was $349 basically all month long and on amazon it was all month long $349 or less no question about that...lol

8-Save the average the difference in March was also 60k lower than the 70k you claim,and was $449 with Titanfall and Kinect,the PS4 was $460 with Infamous..lol

9-speak English..lol

10-Yes you were now go back to claim that this month will be interesting some how when we are basically half month in and amazon still show the PS4 as console king of sales,and the order isn't even here yet..lol

Be a man and claim the xbox one will win February if you dare..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

@TigerSuperman said:

It was $399 for 2 weeks, and it's not a $150 price drop, it's a $50 price drop, the Kinect Sku is still on sale.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

That excuse will be valid when you show me the xbox one been ahead on this chart dude,until that is just silly damage control and extreme denial...lol

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Not fooling anyone...

Nope...still not working...

It's not working for you because you can't read. As such i can't pay attention to you because you aren't the superior know how to read after the age of 5 race.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#220  Edited By Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts
Loading Video...

lol I like where this thread went.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman: I read that a person with the exact same name as you tried to scam people into winning some fake contest and got banned for it. At the same time, you were here posting on gamespot with the same user name, "coincidentally" why scamming people on ebay is being punished by ebay. So the odds of you being two different people is just as low as Microsoft winning an NPD without a price drop and giving away free games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 tormentos

@freedomfreak said:

Hmmm

@Jakandsigz and @TigerSuperman are the same no wonder that posting style seem so familiar..hahahahaa

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 TigerSuperman

@tormentos said:

@TigerSuperman said:

And even now you are still waiting for the PS3 to catch up to the 360.

40k is the minimum gaf estimate. Because it has to be MORE than 140k, and considering single digit k is barely ever put on NPD that would mean 150 would have to the the absolute bottom scraping bottom. It only had 3k more than 50, how can that be a max prediction? Even they said it was minimum in the middle of the thread.

Also how can I eat crow if i wasn't wrong you stupid idiot?

Hell I was right about the cards to, 40k loss only with $399 for 2 weeks plus a couple days for the Price cut to take effect on peoples minds. If that wasn't there seems crystal clear XBox One would have won, however, i actually never said it would but I'm sure in desperation you'll make up a quote because your pathetic.

For all we know it already pass the 360 sony report sold to consumer numbers MS shipped.

The MINIMUM no more arguments to be make.

Yes you were you claimed that xbox one sales were higher and that they were not reflecting in amazon that the xbox one was selling better base on live cards.... hahaha

You were not you don't have a single way to tell who is buying those card as those also work on xbox 360 which has a user base 7 times bigger than the xbox one.

You joke of a poster you don't get it do you THE PS4 IS OWNING THE XBOX ONE EVEN AT $349 SINCE JANUARY 16.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The price mean shit the xbox one is been outsold even that it is cheaper already for 1 month..lol

Keep backpedaling moron you imply that the xbox one was selling better and used live cards on amazon as proof,them now you want to act like 50k is nothing when the PS4 beat the xbox one,and worse you pretend the gap has never been closer than 70k when in reality it was,oh and when teh xbox one was $500..hahaha

@TigerSuperman said:

1. You're a fucking idiot, those deals with gift cards, 2 free games , lower rpices were all over the place you stupid moron.

2. You're clearly on drugs since 2 free games means 2 EXTRA games you stupid pathetic piece of shit. Not the bundles you dumbass and halo had retailer bundles to guess that doesn't count either because you're a freaking idiot derp)

3. Amazing how you just posted something that kills your own argument because you don't know how to read.

4. Except we know that since YOU're using Neogaf it sold 40k so no you aren't playing my game you fucked up because your a little piece of shit that can't count, I mean people around you usually kit your severe illogical ramblings.

5. It's a joke yet the PS4 only won by 40k with 2 weeks of $399???? I mean tormentos have you ever ocne tried at all even in a minimal form to contribute anything to this forum in the last 2 years? Anything but trolls and stupid nonsense you pull out your ass? the sames "hahaha" troll bullshit and not spelling out complete words? has it occurred to you that your life is meaningless?

6. In Amazon, and yet, look how close the Xbox one was in janauary. Also i never once said anything about february being a win so please keep pulling february out your ass for january conversations makes sense. no it doesn't.

7. Wow I guess thsoe are february number proving MY POINT that sales will be closer because the Xbox one is not fucking $500 you stupid piece of shit, way to kill youw own argument. Also don't foget you said in september the fucking PS4 sold around 200k more when I said the word "less" because you can't read. but I guess you had to dodge that like the desperate fool you are. Lol do I need to quote that again?

8. And yet on average after february, it was around a 90k average of outselling by the PS4. You're own argument did nothing but validate my 2015 argument. Also the PS4 was supply constrained, and it was a low february for a long time, but of course you'll ignore anything related to Sony if it doesn't fit a bias for your nonsense.

9. How? I enver argued for a win in february you pulled it out your ass.

10. Hard to eat crow when I'm not wrong, but hey you apaprently think less is more, and that something that happened in ONE month last year somehow invalidates my 2015 argument when it doesn't. Also I like how you keep throwing february in random parts due to you screwing up the January argument.

Maybe you'll finally leave if Xbox one wins february. Especially since you love it so much.

1-Meltdown begins...hahaha

2-The bundles were 2 games not 4 free games,i see your meltdown is escalating.hahaha

3-Oh i read very well.

4-denial.

5-Save your butthurt excuse lemming it has been a month basically and the xbox one continues to trail the PS4,every one knows the xbox one is $349 you sad troll...hahaha

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

Bubububut what is the excuse for this ^^ the unit is $349 with 2 games since January 16 we are on February 13..hahaha

6-I don't care how close the xbox one should have beat the PS4,hell on February 2014 the xbox one was even closer and it was $500...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7-Actually no they don't if that was right the xbox one would have won January because it was $349 basically all month long and on amazon it was all month long $349 or less no question about that...lol

8-Save the average the difference in March was also 60k lower than the 70k you claim,and was $449 with Titanfall and Kinect,the PS4 was $460 with Infamous..lol

9-speak English..lol

10-Yes you were now go back to claim that this month will be interesting some how when we are basically half month in and amazon still show the PS4 as console king of sales,and the order isn't even here yet..lol

Be a man and claim the xbox one will win February if you dare..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

@TigerSuperman said:

It was $399 for 2 weeks, and it's not a $150 price drop, it's a $50 price drop, the Kinect Sku is still on sale.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

That excuse will be valid when you show me the xbox one been ahead on this chart dude,until that is just silly damage control and extreme denial...lol

Hmm Tormentos always can't read. At least you know that you were wrong about January. I also never claimed the XBox One would win janaury.

You love making stuff up when you fail don't you? Like fro example you know I said 2 extra games last post (buy the bundle get 2 games) during christmas, yet you literally pretend Extra does not exist so you can still act like you're right. it's amazing how pathetic you are. Everything you said is literally made up or you can't read.

Also keep mentioning february the month I never claimed who would win, just like january.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman: I read that a person with the exact same name as you tried to scam people into winning some fake contest and got banned for it. At the same time, you were here posting on gamespot with the same user name, "coincidentally" why scamming people on ebay is being punished by ebay. So the odds of you being two different people is just as low as Microsoft winning an NPD without a price drop and giving away free games.

That no one reported being scammed. And I'm not banned from Ebay either. (let's not forget only reason people panicked is some guy who put something out of context and still no one claimed a scam, that was going on for days. Where are the victims? lol.)

It's all very interesting really. You can't smack a grape into a cake and call it a turtle. Anyway due to your lack of realizing the above I have to say it was nice talking to you but you're to far gone in being illogical to talk to. Clearly mad insane.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

XBOX LIVE 12 month pass > PS4 on amazon

PS4 worse than playing on XBL confirmed from amazon factual stats

/Kappa

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 tormentos

@kingtito said:

The took out backward compatibility in order to lower the price,you may not understand it but the PS3 fat model actually had a PS2 GS and emotion engine inside it,basically it had 4 chips,so they cut those and sold you the unit $100 less any way it wasn't like they were not selling PS2 any more,the damn thing was still selling on 2012.

They removed linux because of piracy not to lower the price.

It was $150 price drop you butthurt on denial lemming i already proved that with links from this own sites as well as several others,MS unlike sony just decide to leave the Kinect version alive but it was in deed a price drop and site like this one saw it as sow and when the second price hit they report it as so,fact was in 2013 the only way you would have an xbox one was by paying $500 on 2014 you could pay as low as $350 oh an unlike 2013 you got 2 free games and a $50 gift card which basically rise the amount of money been subsidized to more by like $140 more dollars.

So basically compare to what an actual xbox one cost with 2 games on holiday 2013 which was $620 dollars without counting the $50 gift card,that mean the xbox one was officially $271 dollars cheaper than on launch and that doesn't include the free $50.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 tormentos

@ProtossRushX said:

/Kappa

The xbox live card got a $20 dollar discount which is why they are selling better now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames

Let me illustrate to you what happen when live was $60..lol

Total PS domination...lol 2014 best sellers..

@Zero_epyon said:

he is a thief and a scammer how sad.. And a bad loser to..lol

maoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 maoman
Member since 2004 • 268 Posts

Man, xbox fans damage control is sad to nonexistent. at least sony fans had japan and europe last gen to do some entertaining dc.

And MS PR......even sadder

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 TigerSuperman

@tormentos said:

@ProtossRushX said:

/Kappa

The xbox live card got a $20 dollar discount which is why they are selling better now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames

Let me illustrate to you what happen when live was $60..lol

Total PS domination...lol 2014 best sellers..

@Zero_epyon said:

he is a thief and a scammer how sad.. And a bad loser to..lol

Doesn't explain why it was ahead before the price drop. Oh wait, that would require thinking. Amazon can be organized by week you know that right?

Also lol, not one person said they were scammed it's all imaginary hot air with a hint of fairy dust.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Shewgenja

@kingtito said:

My point is MS lowered it by 50 not 150

I'll give you a pass if you can point out to me the $400 XBone they launched with.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

That no one reported being scammed. And I'm not banned from Ebay either. (let's not forget only reason people panicked is some guy who put something out of context and still no one claimed a scam, that was going on for days. Where are the victims? lol.)

It's all very interesting really. You can't smack a grape into a cake and call it a turtle. Anyway due to your lack of realizing the above I have to say it was nice talking to you but you're to far gone in being illogical to talk to. Clearly mad insane.

Probably because everyone in that thread called BS and didn't fall for it. Doesn't mean there was no attempt. Anyway, this is off topic. You're still mad that you made 3 threads trying to convince people that MS will win and they didn't.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Shewgenja

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

You're still mad that you made 3 threads trying to convince people that MS will win and they didn't.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

Time to give them out for free. Its the only way the xbone has a chance...

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#234  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@TigerSuperman: Where are the hardware total sales ?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By kingtito

@TigerSuperman: A feature you can still purchase? You talking about that compared to actually removing features that you CAN'T get back?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

reading some of those DC is really amusing.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 kingtito

@tormentos: Sorry loser but if they're still selling the original SKU then it's not a price drop. I know you're a loser cow but damn dude.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 kingtito

@Shewgenja: Sure, if you can point out that they're only selling the Kinectless SKU. That I couldn't walk into a store and buy the XOne WITH Kinect. Selling a SKU minus the Kinect is not a price drop, it's a different SKU.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 TheGreatGeneral
@kingtito said:

@TigerSuperman: A feature you can still purchase? You talking about that compared to actually removing features that you CAN'T get back?

@kingtito said:

@tormentos: Sorry loser but if they're still selling the original SKU then it's not a price drop. I know you're a loser cow but damn dude.

@kingtito said:

@Shewgenja: Sure, if you can point out that they're only selling the Kinectless SKU. That I couldn't walk into a store and buy the XOne WITH Kinect. Selling a SKU minus the Kinect is not a price drop, it's a different SKU.

Now this is what I call mad. How much does it hurt on a scala from 1 to 10?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Zero_epyon

@kingtito said:

Kinectless Sku went from 399 to 350. With Kinect went from 499 to 450. That is a price drop by definition.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#241 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

reading some of those DC is really amusing.

Same goes for the hatin'

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 kingtito

@Zero_epyon said:

@kingtito said:

Kinectless Sku went from 399 to 350. With Kinect went from 499 to 450. That is a price drop by definition.

Is it a $150 price drop like El Tormented is claiming? I've already conceded the original $50 price drop but not $150.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 TheGreatGeneral
@kingtito said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@kingtito said:

Is it a $150 price drop like El Tormented is claiming? I've already conceded the original $50 price drop but not $150.

It is. You can buy that piece of shit for 350 now instead of 500.

500 > 350 + a game. Should I draw a picture for you?

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

@TigerSuperman:

How is Evolve going to counter The Order???

TLHBO

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#245 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

1. You're a fucking idiot ... you stupid moron.

2. You're clearly on drugs ... you stupid pathetic piece of shit. ... you dumbass ... because you're a freaking idiot derp

3. ... you don't know how to read.

4. .. you fucked up because your a little piece of shit that can't count

5. .. stupid nonsense you pull out your ass? ... troll bullshit ... has it occurred to you that your life is meaningless?

6. ...

7. ... you stupid piece of shit ... like the desperate fool you are ...

8. ...

9. ... you pulled it out your ass.

10. ...

You gotta hand it to Tormentos, he really knows how to cause a complete meltdown with some of our finer posters here on SW.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#246 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

Microsoft only reports shipped to retailer numbers and combines Xbox 360 and Xbox One sales...

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#247  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@kingtito said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@kingtito said:

$500 - $150 = $350

Yes, it is.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#248 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@ButDuuude said:

@kingtito said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@kingtito said:

$500 - $150 = $350

Yes, it is.

Different SKU dumb dumbs. The $500 XB1/Kinect SKU is NOT $350. It's $450. Hence $50 price drop. The $400 XB1 only SKU dropped to $350. Once again $50 price drop. You idiots said I was bad at math. You clueless trolls are a joke.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Zero_epyon

@kingtito said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@kingtito said:

Ah well I didn't see that. I agree with you that a new SKU is not a price drop.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 kingtito

@Zero_epyon: Different thread. El Tormented and I have been going back and fourth on this for a while.