NPD January results (#'sTBA, PS41 ,XO2, Wii U 65k)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@darklight4 no, they just need BETTER FANBOYS

Fanboys are everywhere no matter the product. Don't let them get to you. I could not stand xbox fanboys during ps2 and Xbox did not stop owning a 360

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@TigerSuperman:

Ah, I had the impression my numbers kinda off lol Still, point stands. It doesn't matter much to sell amazingly well in 2 months when the competition calmly and steadily makes up for the difference and then some during the rest of the year.

I think above all MS needs to rethink it's distribution of major games. They have nothing to "compete" with The Order or Bloodborne for this quarter. Yet they have Forza 6 + Halo 5 + Quantum Break ( I think) + RIse of the Tomb Raider all for the same quarter. They could/should have tried to distribute those a bit more. Halo alone will guarantee them great sales in whatever quarter it may release.

Can't remember what podcast I was listening to but Phil said its definitely something they're working on. Of course it won't just happen overnight, they can't just say to Remedy for example that Quantum break has to be finished by March.

Lets not forget The Order was supposed to be a holiday 14 title but was delayed. So while the PS4 is getting exclusive support now, it was at the expense of having pretty much nothing last holiday. I'd be surprised if all 4 of those titles launched this holiday, as much as I don't want it to happen I can see QB getting delayed to early 2016 because Remedy.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Many points that are helping PS4, It has more software believe it or not (at least counting the indies), 1080p resolution, smaller while being more powerful than X1, their fanboy do all the marketing for Sony etc

Sony is lucky that they have many dumb fanboys advertising their stuff for them, saves them money.

lmfao. Damage control at its finest. Almost as elite as the MS PR. The xbone must be bad if their own fanboys don't do the whole 'word of mouth' thing like you're suggesting sony fans do. Ouch!

EZs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By EZs
Member since 2005 • 1573 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Many points that are helping PS4, It has more software believe it or not (at least counting the indies), 1080p resolution, smaller while being more powerful than X1, their fanboy do all the marketing for Sony etc

Sony is lucky that they have many dumb fanboys advertising their stuff for them, saves them money.

lmfao. Damage control at its finest. Almost as elite as the MS PR. The xbone must be bad if their own fanboys don't do the whole 'word of mouth' thing like you're suggesting sony fans do. Ouch!

LoL

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

So, a good 50k difference and the only new game of the month sold more on the PS4. A sign of things to come, lemmings. Get used to it.

But hey, Timmy needed a new game for the Xbone his mother got him for Christmas so she got discount COD or Madden. That's a consolation prize. I guess.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

R.I.P. XBone

Loading Video...

Thank you for the memories. Dat water cooler..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@RR360DD said:

Can't remember what podcast I was listening to but Phil said its definitely something they're working on. Of course it won't just happen overnight, they can't just say to Remedy for example that Quantum break has to be finished by March.

Lets not forget The Order was supposed to be a holiday 14 title but was delayed. So while the PS4 is getting exclusive support now, it was at the expense of having pretty much nothing last holiday. I'd be surprised if all 4 of those titles launched this holiday, as much as I don't want it to happen I can see QB getting delayed to early 2016 because Remedy.

The binding of Issac,Velocity x2,Dynasty Warriors,DC,Guilty Gears Yeah sony had nothing for the holiday....

lol

What a delusional lemming you are..

The xbox one has nothing for the next 8 months just deal with it..

@GrenadeLauncher said:

So, a good 50k difference and the only new game of the month sold more on the PS4. A sign of things to come, lemmings. Get used to it.

But hey, Timmy needed a new game for the Xbone his mother got him for Christmas so she got discount COD or Madden. That's a consolation prize. I guess.

Yep 50k more even that it has free games and $50 less MS really has a problem in their hands.

Saturation from the holiday sales kicked in rather soon,and even the price drop still has no effect now.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

As amazon keeps showing the excuse to price rise and then lower is totally invalid,since it is cheaper for close to a month now and still is been outsold by the PS4 on amazon,poor @TigerSuperman all his predictions and excuses failed..

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Shewgenja

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Oh look, a Lemming hiding behind a Hermit signature talking about how bad Cows are.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#109 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

Where is everyone. Last month's NPD was way more active...

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 GrenadeLauncher

@Zero_epyon said:

Status quo ante bellum. Boring.

Come back around September.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#111 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@Zero_epyon: wait for november they will come back.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Zero_epyon

@lglz1337 said:

That's no fun. They were so passionate just last month.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#113 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

I'm interested to see what 3DS will be next month with the release of the New 3DS XL today in NA.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Shewgenja

@Zero_epyon said:

@lglz1337 said:

Literally, the wind went right out of their sails. Without the US market to prop up the platform, it's dead. We all know this reality. All they can do is just get owned in SW for another year and I don't think they want none of that.

They'll probably pop up to hype E3 and warn us of bombshells, though. That's pretty much all they can do, now.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

It's a textbook case of having the door shut on your faces. The game lineup for a console not always being front loaded for the holiday season makes it a sustainable platform. There's absolutely no way that a holiday fire sale will counter-balance a game machine that shows consistency.

"Two weeks" doesn't mean anything considering games push sales more than anything.

You sya this yet the XBox One sold more games. Interesting. Yes the 2 weeks does count, especially looking at the pie chart.

@Chutebox said:

Well, wasn't close either.

Not sure what math your using.

@daious said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@daious: Cheaper two weeks brah. Facts and fiction.

So then xboxone can't outsell the ps4 in a month where it at the same price point with 2 free games and when it was cheaper for half the month? ouchies

I said earlier last month that xboxone would outsell it. I said earlier this month that it would be even with xboxone taking the edge. I am surprised sony won.

It was back to regular price for 2 weeks dumbass.

@Chutebox said:

Ugh, seriously? This is it? No one having fun with this? Are we really this boring now?

Even gaf says Feb is more interesting because this month had a 2 week price drop.

@Desmonic said:

@TigerSuperman: Evolve won't push consoles solely for one side. Nor does it seem like it will set the world on fire with it's sales (despite being a very fun game).

I doubt Fable will counter Bloodborne...it releases in March and Fable still hasn't a solid date. Doesn't seem likely. Plus it's probably best for Fable to release in the Summer when there are less big multiplatforms+exclusives (the last 2 games kinda left a bad taste in the mouth of fans it seems).

90k x 10 = 900k. That's almost a million. We know the XB1 can't make up for that kind of difference in Nov+Dec, the PS4 would have to sell amazingly bad for that in those two months.

I hear rumors for march, other wise it's Screamride V.s Bloodborne, and the last real Tycoon sold 3 million so who knows. Those fans are probably gone though. But still, you have Evolve and it counts doesn't matter if you think it does or not.

That is almost a million except the price was $500 with bad impressions and confusing coming out the initial sales gate. Now it's coming in with an AC bundles at a $349 price point.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 tormentos

@Zero_epyon said:

Like i predicted on when the xbox won november,by January NPD sales will not matter to lemmings again,B4X is totally mia So is Blackace and several others..

Alto i think B4X was ban since i saw another account name @b4x_.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By tormentos

@TigerSuperman said:

You sya this yet the XBox One sold more games. Interesting. Yes the 2 weeks does count, especially looking at the pie chart.

Even gaf says Feb is more interesting because this month had a 2 week price drop.

I hear rumors for march, other wise it's Screamride V.s Bloodborne, and the last real Tycoon sold 3 million so who knows. Those fans are probably gone though. But still, you have Evolve and it counts doesn't matter if you think it does or not.

That is almost a million except the price was $500 with bad impressions and confusing coming out the initial sales gate. Now it's coming in with an AC bundles at a $349 price point.

13 days and 18 days of $350 but that doesn't matter at all your excuse was already kill the xbox one is since January 16 $350 and there hasn't been a single moment were it has beat the PS4 in amazon.

The price excuse is a joke the xbox one keeps trailing the PS4 and with the Order coming this month yeah i am sure the xbox one will not win or be close to.

Yeah because sales = quality right.?

It doesn't because it is a multiplatform i don't need a shitty xbox one to play evolve.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 TigerSuperman

Lol so instead of losing by around 100K Xbox One lost 40kish this month. That is it? Even with the $399 price raise?

Like I said in the other thread, it's highly likely that this would be close either way. Of course, I changed from <50k to <20K but I keep forgetting about that 2 week price raise. So <50k was the good deal.

Huh so the 480,000 gap is now the 520,000k gap? Ehhh........ Well like I said Amazon was bad prediction this month, got the placement right, but the gap that is shown for Jan is nowhere near what it implied.

That's impressive actually not sure how that's even a thing, that's pretty close, That $399 price raise didn't do as much damage as i thought, got the software as well, of course, February will tell if jan was just left over momentum or if the XBox One will fall significantly to the PS4.

But considering $399 barely did much damage outside of having it barely lose I am not sure what to think about February, could go either way. Sure you have the Order, but then you have Evolve, plus WOM over Xbox One games and multiplats. The $349 price point will be this whole month, and looking at weelky January, the Xbox one has been keeping up with the PS4 better this month so far. For one hour it passed it 2 days ago although when I refereshed the page it was down 5 places but still.

Hmm if February has a gap of 100K to the PS4 than yeah it may be shaky, however if Xbox One wins than it was literally only the $399 price raise that killed it in janaury. Barely.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Like i predicted on when the xbox won november,by January NPD sales will not matter to lemmings again,B4X is totally mia So is Blackace and several others..

All HAIL King of January sales PS4. Sony RETAINS crown of current gen 8 console leader!!!!

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 TigerSuperman
@tormentos said:

@TigerSuperman said:

13 days and 18 days of $350 but that doesn't matter at all your excuse was already kill the xbox one is since January 16 $350 and there hasn't been a single moment were it has beat the PS4 in amazon.

The price excuse is a joke the xbox one keeps trailing the PS4 and with the Order coming this month yeah i am sure the xbox one will not win or be close to.

Yeah because sales = quality right.?

It doesn't because it is a multiplatform i don't need a shitty xbox one to play evolve.

Oddly a lot of other people not as dumb as you on other forums are syaing the same thing. They lost only by 40k. In fact not one time until the Last 4 months of the year did the Xbox one ever have a gap of less than 70K+ to the PS4. Most of the time it was outselling around 90K on average.

Why are you showing me Amazon? Amazon had a bigger gap between the PS4 and the Xbox One than in October, and yet it only won by 40k, how is that not the fault of the $399 price raise? As usual tormo you're blind. So what will you do when they are close again this month? Be depressed? leave System war? Actually...

You didn't need an Xbox one to play COD or Titanfall, or... I think by now you have shown how stupid you are.

And BTW, In february 2 days ago the Xbox one did pass the PS4 for like an hour. Xbox One AW was also in the top 10.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 TigerSuperman

@Shewgenja said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@lglz1337 said:

Literally, the wind went right out of their sails. Without the US market to prop up the platform, it's dead. We all know this reality. All they can do is just get owned in SW for another year and I don't think they want none of that.

They'll probably pop up to hype E3 and warn us of bombshells, though. That's pretty much all they can do, now.

You have one month please keep calm. One month barely winning by around 40k, and that's not even the exact number that's gafs thing.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Shewgenja said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@lglz1337 said:

You have one month please keep calm. One month barely winning by around 40k, and that's not even the exact number that's gafs thing.

I didn't see lemmings restrain themselves like you're suggesting when the Xbox won two months. Those were the only months they won since release.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 GrenadeLauncher

@Shewgenja said:

Bu bu but wait for GDC.

@TigerSuperman said:

Lol so instead of losing by around 100K Xbox One lost 40kish this month. That is it? Even with the $399 price raise?

Take 50,000.

Multiply it by ten.

Add the answer to 500,000.

These things count.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#124 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight.gif

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 tormentos

@TigerSuperman said:

Like I said in the other thread, it's highly likely that this would be close either way. Of course, I changed from <50k to <20K but I keep forgetting about that 2 week price raise. So <50k was the good deal.

Huh so the 480,000 gap is now the 520,000k gap? Ehhh........ Well like I said Amazon was bad prediction this month, got the placement right, but the gap that is shown for Jan is nowhere near what it implied.

That's impressive actually not sure how that's even a thing, that's pretty close, That $399 price raise didn't do as much damage as i thought, got the software as well, of course, February will tell if jan was just left over momentum or if the XBox One will fall significantly to the PS4.

But considering $399 barely did much damage outside of having it barely lose I am not sure what to think about February, could go either way. Sure you have the Order, but then you have Evolve, plus WOM over Xbox One games and multiplats. The $349 price point will be this whole month, and looking at weelky January, the Xbox one has been keeping up with the PS4 better this month so far. For one hour it passed it 2 days ago although when I refereshed the page it was down 5 places but still.

Hmm if February has a gap of 100K to the PS4 than yeah it may be shaky, however if Xbox One wins than it was literally only the $399 price raise that killed it in janaury. Barely.

How the fu** was the xbox one suppose to lose by 100k when it is using the same offer that helped it sell 400k over the PS4 in November.?

Hell i have an even better question how the in hell the PS4 sold 50k more while been $50 more expensive and having 1 less game.?

So basically you are trying to pretend that the xbox one was $400 for most of January.? In fact the xbox one was never $399 this month on Amazon and we showed you that all month.

It was 13 days $399 for 13 days with 2 free games,and was 18 days $349 with those same 2 games,the xbox one should have outsold the PS4 period from were comes this notion that the xbox one most be always $50 cheaper in order to justify been outsold,that was a special offer which should have ended already,it was extended because when the holidays were over it sales tanked,which caused that MS lower the price again.

You know what trying to pretend now that the PS4 barely outsold the xbox one is a joke when you were using xbox live cards sales after a $20 price drop as indication that the xbox one was selling more,what did i tell you several times.?

Yeah xbox 360 also use those live cards and look you ended been owned...hahaha

50k more without any exclusives and while been $50 more expensive and having 1 less free game the PS4 is a monster..hahaha

Oh really how you interpret amazon lead the PS4 had over the xbox one when they don't talk about numbers.? Just show a few positions,basically it come down to this you were wrong you know shit and was proven now enjoy that flavorful Crow...

Hahahaa

But but but live cards..

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Zero_epyon

@blackace said:

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By blackace

@Zero_epyon said:

@blackace said:
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight.gif

It was opposite last gen. Cows didn't care when the XBox 360 won 30 months in a row. Hyprocrites everywhere.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Heil68

@Zero_epyon said:

@blackace said:

Sony is current gen 8 console leader!!!1

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Zero_epyon

@blackace said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@blackace said:

It was opposite last gen. Cows didn't care when the XBox 360 won 30 months in a row. Hyprocrites everywhere.

Na they cared, but they insisted that World Wide sales were more important, which they had a point. Now they have both so...

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Shewgenja said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@lglz1337 said:

I didn't see lemmings restrain themselves like you're suggesting when the Xbox won two months. Those were the only months they won since release.

Actually they won December in the first year as well. Also I never said anything about fanboys restraining themselves, it's jsut very crystal clear 100% that the $399 hurt the Xbox one and the PS4 won because of it "barealy".

@tormentos said:

@TigerSuperman said:

How the fu** was the xbox one suppose to lose by 100k when it is using the same offer that helped it sell 400k over the PS4 in November.?

Hell i have an even better question how the in hell the PS4 sold 50k more while been $50 more expensive and having 1 less game.?

So basically you are trying to pretend that the xbox one was $400 for most of January.? In fact the xbox one was never $399 this month on Amazon and we showed you that all month.

It was 13 days $399 for 13 days with 2 free games,and was 18 days $349 with those same 2 games,the xbox one should have outsold the PS4 period from were comes this notion that the xbox one most be always $50 cheaper in order to justify been outsold,that was a special offer which should have ended already,it was extended because when the holidays were over it sales tanked,which caused that MS lower the price again.

You know what trying to pretend now that the PS4 barely outsold the xbox one is a joke when you were using xbox live cards sales after a $20 price drop as indication that the xbox one was selling more,what did i tell you several times.?

Yeah xbox 360 also use those live cards and look you ended been owned...hahaha

50k more without any exclusives and while been $50 more expensive and having 1 less free game the PS4 is a monster..hahaha

Oh really how you interpret amazon lead the PS4 had over the xbox one when they don't talk about numbers.? Just show a few positions,basically it come down to this you were wrong you know shit and was proven now enjoy that flavorful Crow...

Hahahaa

But but but live cards..

Lol what? Where's the gift cards, the extra 1 (or 2 depending on retailer) free games, at sometimes prices $10=$20 less than $350 (depending on retailer) along with free gold you stupid piece of crap?

The PS4 sold 40k more, and that is a Neogaf number, it could be less. AC has been the bundle also for 3 months (now 4 motnhs) so what kind of nonsense are you spitting out?

Sn the PS4 won by 40k 40k!!!!! WTF is wrong with you? It was literally only the crystal clear $399 price rise that had the PS4 win. It was literally the ONLY think that could have lost 40k_ Xbox Ones.

It was $399 for 13 days, pretty much 2 weeks ok and?? You have 1 old ass game, and 1 game with bad WOM that has been bundled for 3 months (now 4) OMG clearly so many more people want AC. It was extended because they were always going to extend it, sales clearly didn't crater if the $399 price point only cut out 40k. You are stuck on stupid.

It's not a pretend at all 40k is a horrendously small number, and that was with 2 weeks of $399. I mean I know you don't like to use critical thinking, I know you have comprehension issues but have you once tried not being a complete troll lunatic? Almost everything you posts related to anything is wrong so I probably shouldn't be surprised. Even gaf, a site you use as actual fact, says the same dman thing I'm saying in the damn thread. But I guess they don't count at THIS moment because it doesn't fit your agenda hmm. Poor tormo.

Also apparently you can't count, 5-9 is 4, not 5. Man back to kindergarten with ya eh? (also the Xbox One didn't have any exclusives either) 40k and that was with $399 for 2 weeks. Lol poor tomorrow can't even see reality.

I was also never wrong, I never once said that Xbox One WOULD win in February. But keep pulling shit out your ass. (In fact my prediction was technically right, it was less either side with a small gap.

I'm going to assume that based on this humiliation, you will once again ignore the sites you use as "ownage" and will break down pretending they don't exist and act like a child saying that the $399 meant nothing again because apparently the truth hurts you too much.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

In your own thread about NPD, you mention 50K+ as being a significant lead. Now that PS4 lead by close to 50K and it's not such a big gap? You're inconsistent....

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@tormentos said:

@RR360DD said:

The binding of Issac,Velocity x2,Dynasty Warriors,DC,Guilty Gears Yeah sony had nothing for the holiday....

lol

LOL stop making a fool of yourself

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50563 Posts

@TigerSuperman: Holy shit are you grasping. At least one lem is in here still trying, so props to you sir!

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 TigerSuperman

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Shewgenja said:

Bu bu but wait for GDC.

@TigerSuperman said:

Take 50,000.

Multiply it by ten.

Add the answer to 500,000.

These things count.

It's 40k learn to count, 5-9 is 4 not 5. Lol. Also uh, no that would assume that the Xbox one never wins or that it will always be 40k and never less or never more, in other words, garbage. Keep in mind that is 40k WITH the around 2 weeks $399 price raise. That's not much at all

@Heil68 said:

@tormentos said:

@Zero_epyon said:

All HAIL King of January sales PS4. Sony RETAINS crown of current gen 8 console leader!!!!

Not sure how it's surprising, neither consoles was going to sell over 300K to close/massively widen the gap.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Chutebox

@blackace said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@blackace said:

Cows have always cared about sales, they just retreated to WW sales throughout the gen. So as usual, you're wrong.

Problem with that and lems right now is they don't have WW numbers to retreat to like cows did.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 TigerSuperman

@Chutebox said:

@TigerSuperman: Holy shit are you grasping. At least one lem is in here still trying, so props to you sir!

Hmm, ignoring history and pretending 40k is a lot, with a $399 price point for around 2 weeks along with a few extra days for the price drop mindshare to go through. Hmmm. But apparently I'm grasping. Hmmm. Gaf says the same thing I'm saying. Hmm. I'm grasping... Hmm....

No.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Zero_epyon

@Chutebox said:

@blackace said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@blackace said:

Cows have always cared about sales, they just retreated to WW sales throughout the gen. So as usual, you're wrong.

Problem with that and lems right now is they don't have WW numbers to retreat to like cows did.

Exactly. So when they get a month or two, they flip and claim a shift in momentum, that required a a Kinectless Sku, $50 discount and two free games.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@Chutebox said:

Hmm, ignoring history and pretending 40k is a lot, with a $399 price point for around 2 weeks along with a few extra days for the price drop mindshare to go through. Hmmm. But apparently I'm grasping. Hmmm. Gaf says the same thing I'm saying. Hmm. I'm grasping... Hmm....

No.

stop grasping

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Chutebox

@TigerSuperman said:

@Chutebox said:

No.

When the consoles sold as little as they did this month, 40k is a lot.

If they sold in the millions, then it wouldn't be a lot. Gotta look at context

And yes, you and whoever on that site that I couldn't give a shit about is grasping. Hard.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Zero_epyon

@Chutebox said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Chutebox said:

No.

When the consoles sold as little as they did this month, 40k is a lot.

If they sold in the millions, then it wouldn't be a lot. Gotta look at context

Coming from the same person that claimed 50+ is a significant lead in a poll.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 tormentos

@TigerSuperman said:

Oddly a lot of other people not as dumb as you on other forums are syaing the same thing. They lost only by 40k. In fact not one time until the Last 4 months of the year did the Xbox one ever have a gap of less than 70K+ to the PS4. Most of the time it was outselling around 90K on average.

Why are you showing me Amazon? Amazon had a bigger gap between the PS4 and the Xbox One than in October, and yet it only won by 40k, how is that not the fault of the $399 price raise? As usual tormo you're blind.

So what will you do when they are close again this month? Be depressed? leave System war? Actually...

You didn't need an Xbox one to play COD or Titanfall, or... I think by now you have shown how stupid you are.

And BTW, In february 2 days ago the Xbox one did pass the PS4 for like an hour. Xbox One AW was also in the top 10.

That is because they are as dumb as you are..

Loss by 50k and on March 2014 they loss by 60k and in February 2014 by 28k which is basically half of those 50K this month.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/feburary-npd-prediction-thread-ps4-wins-31131920/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/official-march-npd-thread-keep-it-here-results-in-31193203/

But you are double wrong because you claim only in the last for month the xbox one loss by less than 70k,September is part of those 4 months and MS loss by more than 200k,like 250k i think they loss,and October numbers were unknown but most have been low since 2 weeks before october ended MS announce the xbox one would be $349 with 2 games starting in November 2,which has the effect of holding october sales.

Amazon doesn't show gaps amazon is 1 chain of store which happen to show which unit is selling better never by how much,so your argument is null.

Amazon again is correct the PS4 sold more it could be by 1 unit or 50k the PS4 won period that is what Amazon was really reflecting.

Lets see how close they will be this month when the orders hit,i am sure it can't be close than last year February were the PS4 won by just 28k funny enough there was no $400 sku nor $349 price drop,it would be a joke if last year sales ended higher for the xbox one than this years one..lol

But Titanfall is not on PS4,is on PC xbox 360 but is not on PS4 at least that is something sad lemming,Evolve is on PS4 and probably in superior form so not you can't counter an exclusive with a multiplatforms game either find your self and exclusive or admit you have shit to play...lol

Funny i didn't see it every single time i hit that button the PS4 is on top even if close or far,yesterday at one point the xbox one climbed to 12 while the PS4 was 7,today the xbox one is down again to 16 and the PS4 still is 7.

Better luck next gen bro...lol

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

In your own thread about NPD, you mention 50K+ as being a significant lead. Now that PS4 lead by close to 50K and it's not such a big gap? You're inconsistent....

30k is also close to 50. Apparently you need to go back to school.

It's 50K+ in the lowest number you can possibly get. We never get single digit k numbers for NPD (at least withing the first few years if it ever did happen). It's 40k and probably less since that was a minimum gaf estimate. I'm sure the usual people will come in and fix that up with a chart or percentages. 40k is near 50k, ok, so is 30, and guess what? So is 26.

How am I Inconsistent. I said 50k+ and it's 40k and probably less, Yikes what a moron. Guess 30 and 26k would also be inconsistent. Good lord man you drop out or something?

@RR360DD said:

@tormentos said:

@RR360DD said:

lol

LOL stop making a fool of yourself

But all those consoles brought for Indies in December,. At least 100.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 tormentos

@blackace said:

Oh we did care those 30 month the PS3 was beating the xbox 360 else were,and ending on top of the xbox 360 sales each year,it was you lemmings who played the Only US matter card remember.? Because i do..

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By blackace

@Chutebox said:

@blackace said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@blackace said:http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight.gif

If I remember correctly, Cows cared about EXCLUSIVES last gen, not sales. That's all they were talking about. Xbox 360 had more WW sales last gen. Sony has yet to post any more PS3 sales numbers and the last numbers Microsoft posted had them ahead. As Steve Perry would say, "Don't stop believin". lol!!

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Heil68

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

Oh we did care those 30 month the PS3 was beating the xbox 360 else were,and ending on top of the xbox 360 sales each year,it was you lemmings who played the Only US matter card remember.? Because i do..

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Zero_epyon said:

lol! Watch! when the Lems do show up they will say "PS4 has no games, so Cows has to play Sales!! LOL LOL LOL"

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 tormentos

@TigerSuperman said:

It's 50K+ in the lowest number you can possibly get. We never get single digit k numbers for NPD (at least withing the first few years if it ever did happen). It's 40k and probably less since that was a minimum gaf estimate. I'm sure the usual people will come in and fix that up with a chart or percentages. 40k is near 50k, ok, so is 30, and guess what? So is 26.

How am I Inconsistent. I said 50k+ and it's 40k and probably less, Yikes what a moron. Guess 30 and 26k would also be inconsistent. Good lord man you drop out or something?

But all those consoles brought for Indies in December,. At least 100.

Is 50k is probably more since that was a maximum gaf estimate.

See what i did there...lol

Now time to eat some crow fella...

But but but xbox live cards are selling that mean another 25% increase on xbox one..lol

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Wow that's a terrible response. If a number like 50K is significant, how is 10K less not a substantial number? I'm using your logic here. Then you continue to speculate that it's less, as if you've been that reliable so far. Look just admit it, for this month, the lead is substantial, considering the low numbers all consoles achieved. Not to mention that even though the Xbox 1 was being sold at 349 with two free games for 18 days, it still managed to be outsold by a console who's price hasn't changed and offered a remastered last gen game in the bundle.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By TigerSuperman

@lostrib said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Chutebox said:

No.

stop grasping

Ah the wrong guy is back. Well got to have all the butthurt fanboys ignores history and the sites they use (unless well it doesn't fit their agenda.

@tormentos said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Why are you showing me Amazon? Amazon had a bigger gap between the PS4 and the Xbox One than in October, and yet it only won by 40k, how is that not the fault of the $399 price raise? As usual tormo you're blind.

So what will you do when they are close again this month? Be depressed? leave System war? Actually...

That is because they are as dumb as you are..

Loss by 50k and on March 2014 they loss by 60k and in February 2014 by 28k which is basically half of those 50K this month.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/feburary-npd-prediction-thread-ps4-wins-31131920/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/official-march-npd-thread-keep-it-here-results-in-31193203/

But you are double wrong because you claim only in the last for month the xbox one loss by less than 70k,September is part of those 4 months and MS loss by more than 200k,like 250k i think they loss,and October numbers were unknown but most have been low since 2 weeks before october ended MS announce the xbox one would be $349 with 2 games starting in November 2,which has the effect of holding october sales.

Amazon doesn't show gaps amazon is 1 chain of store which happen to show which unit is selling better never by how much,so your argument is null.

Amazon again is correct the PS4 sold more it could be by 1 unit or 50k the PS4 won period that is what Amazon was really reflecting.

Lets see how close they will be this month when the orders hit,i am sure it can't be close than last year February were the PS4 won by just 28k funny enough there was no $400 sku nor $349 price drop,it would be a joke if last year sales ended higher for the xbox one than this years one..lol

But Titanfall is not on PS4,is on PC xbox 360 but is not on PS4 at least that is something sad lemming,Evolve is on PS4 and probably in superior form so not you can't counter an exclusive with a multiplatforms game either find your self and exclusive or admit you have shit to play...lol

Funny i didn't see it every single time i hit that button the PS4 is on top even if close or far,yesterday at one point the xbox one climbed to 12 while the PS4 was 7,today the xbox one is down again to 16 and the PS4 still is 7.

Better luck next gen bro...lol

Yep you use them all the time at a heavy margin and I barley do, now all of a sudden they are dumb this is funny as shit.

OMG let's comapre a $500 Xbox coming off mad and confused consumers to an Xbox one with better mindshare at a lower $349 price. because with tormentos logic, everyone is freaking stupid.

Also lol what? March was titanfall month, where it was hyped to the moon with that same $500 Xbox with confused and mad mindshare coming from E3 the year before.

Because with tormentos, you know logic gets thrown out the window.

Oh wait:

until the Last 4 months of the year did the Xbox one ever have a gap of less than 70K+ to the PS4.

September is part of those 4 months and MS loss by more than 200k,like 250k

God damn Tormentos you can't fucking read either? Well not sure why I'm surprised, glad you think less=more, you can't be that stupid right? Right? It says less tormentos learn to stay with the rest of the class.

Amazon has consistently shown gaps that are huge if the spacing is big. That didn't happen this time.

Also Amazon being right has nothing to do with anything actually.

Oh and comparing February where the PS4 is supply constrained (IN NA) and was one of the lowest Februaries in a long time. (In fact by saying tha tthe PS4 only won 28k in February you're helping MY argument and hurting your holy shit you're stupid.)

I see you stopped at Titanfall but failed to Mention COD, you lose if you have to break logic and ignore things in arguments Tormentos.

Funny that I said 2 days ago but apparently you can't tell time either.

Man tormentos you failed miserably can't count, can't tell time, can't read, thinks less=more, oh man. Tormentos child, you have no argument the 40k was only because of the $399 price drop. Whether or not that means if they will win February I never once said but you imply I did. It depends on how warn out AC Unity is. But it's almost 100% that they will be close.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@lostrib said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Chutebox said:

No.

stop grasping

Ah the wrong guy is back. Well got to have all the butthurt fanboys ignores history and the sites they use (unless well it doesn't fit their agenda.

so still no proof?

How sad