LOL consoles still can't run Crysis 2. Even after being dumbed down.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26652 Posts
[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]

[QUOTE="savagetwinkie"] well halo did things that almost every action game had been following like regening health, not saying its a good thing but those PC games definitly have an older game design philosophy, In the end it doesn't really matter which is older, people want to play it so they keep making it with small changes, that includes halo, bf2, cs:s, tf2, and if someone calls something outdated becauase they find it boring and then list games that were around before the game in question, then they kind of look stupidsavagetwinkie

I called it outdated and boring in a different post than in the ones I listed. The ones I listed were for variety's sake, stop twisting my words.

Make a valid point when you call me out, otherwise, don't say anything. You're just trying to save your argument by twisting my words.

Its not out dated, and when you did say it was it happend to be right after those games were mentioned so those were the frame of reference when you said, I didn't twist your words, you failed to explain what you meant.

No I didn't, you assumed those posts were meant to be grouped together. That was your error, not mine. I specifically said in the post that we have more games to choose from to play, and I said those were all good games to choose from. I never in that post said I played those games regularly, but many other people do. Why do you think CS has such a huge following still? You still failed to tell me how Halo is less outdated than BF2 or TF2.
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#252 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

[QUOTE="Iantheone"][QUOTE="mejiseike"]

theres one keyboard, one mouse... what does one person use the keyboard while the other is controlling the mouse? dont see that being too much fun

internet games on the other hand, are fun! but were not talking about those...

and im still waiting to see the PS3 Crysis video...

mejiseike

LAN>Split Screen.

ummmm, why would someone bring a whole computer set up to my house to play wow?

I have made DIY ViDock external graphics card solution for my laptop.Refer to http://forum.notebookreview.com/gaming-software-graphics-cards/418851-diy-vidock-experiences-275.html#post7112152

MyDIY ViDOCK is portable enough to be easily carried to a LAN party i.e. it just includes an old Antec 400 watt power supply + AMD Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 within a fat Xbox 360 size case.

It works on my Sony Vaio VGN-FW45 and Dell Studio XPS 1645 laptops. DIY ViDock is similar to the official to ViDock solution http://www.villageinstruments.com/tiki-index.php?page=ViDock

mejiseike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 mejiseike
Member since 2011 • 530 Posts

could i run crysis 2 on the highest settings?

this is what i have (THIS SITE SUCKS AND WONT LET ME PUT THE URL TO MY COMP), sad that its better then most computers

i5 2.66 GHz

HD 6650 1 gig

4gigs ram

1920X1080 Display

wow it took me like 20 minutes to post this cuz it kepts coming up with errors..

SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#254 SPBoss
Member since 2009 • 3746 Posts
PC gaming IS expensive.. for people who don't know anything about technology. Also your games do not run at 1080p, your tv may output at that resolution but your consoles definately dont. Games like GT5 are not 1080p (which is 1920x1080) it only runs at 1280x1080, which is nearly half the resolution LOL :lol:
TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 TheMightyHoov
Member since 2009 • 2459 Posts

Omg more graphics bull s***

Just give me a game and thats it. I dont need anything else. My tv is good enough for me. I really dont give a s*** that Crysis 2 for pc has a higher frame rate than on consoles or that the next PS3 game owns the 360 graphically.