LOL consoles still can't run Crysis 2. Even after being dumbed down.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for rpgs_shall_rule
rpgs_shall_rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 rpgs_shall_rule
Member since 2006 • 1943 Posts

Also:

and

Lulz, PC gaming r ded amirite?

iammason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#152 iammason
Member since 2004 • 4189 Posts
TC is just being picky. Which is what SW is all about.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#153 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
[QUOTE="tagyhag"]

[QUOTE="Tetrarch9"]I really don't care what your overpriced PC rigs are capable of. Playing Games Like Uncharted and Gears of War in 1080p on a 42" is good enough for me. taterfrickintot

Wait, how's a PC overpriced? :?

a console is much more economic than a good PC. just admit it.

Because a good PC is only used for video gaming. >.> A good PC can do many things. Don't forget that.
rpgs_shall_rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 rpgs_shall_rule

[QUOTE="taterfrickintot"][QUOTE="tagyhag"]

Elann2008

a console is much more economic than a good PC. just admit it.

Because a good PC is only used for video gaming. >.> A good PC can do many things. Don't forget that.

3D pr0nz?

ccagracing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#155 ccagracing
Member since 2006 • 845 Posts

[QUOTE="mejiseike"]but PC isnt Superior to console... FACT, otherwise the 3 consoles out now wouldnt be close to 200 million units sold...harry_james_pot
Just because you`re saying "fact" in all caps doesn`t make it so. The PC has: - Superior graphics and frame rates. - Better controls. You can choose between KB/M and any controller you want. - Games are cheaper on launch, and they get even cheaper with time. - Steam, and Steam sales. - Mods. - Much bigger game library with great variety. And i`m sure there are any other points that people can add.. Also, the PC sales in 2010 was equal to the 3 consoles combined. ( can anyone find that 1up chart? )

All valid points but you can make the same sorta list for Consoles:

Console games are standard, everybody gets the same graphic and game performance

Ease of Use due to Less Bugs, partly due to only 1 set of hardware per console - no it doesnt work well with AMD cards or I need to download this patch to make it work etc.. ala GTA4 or Arma 2

Great Used Market for console games and they also offer platinum editions for low prices.

No virus or spyware/malware to worry about as closed platform (playstation not so much now)

Free OS updates on console - have to pay for windows 7 & 8 when it arrives on PC

There is no doubt that the PC is superior but you cant beat the bang for buck of the consoles. If you take the current xbox 250gb slim model currently £159 in Tesco there is not a new PC on the planet that can get near it at that price. Even at £299 launch price you could not build a PC with a decent brand of components to match for the money including a genuine operating system as piracy is bad.

alstevens83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#156 alstevens83
Member since 2008 • 1462 Posts

Shock horror a Crysis thread which talks about graphics over gameplay.

We get it, Crysis is a powerhouse on a PC however as long as I can chill out in my room playing it on either a PS3 or 360 is equally as good for me. I am actually interested to get a chance to play on this mythically great game.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
[QUOTE="Crypt_mx"]

[QUOTE="Tetrarch9"]I really don't care what your overpriced PC rigs are capable of. Playing Games Like Uncharted and Gears of War in 1080p on a 42" is good enough for me. CPM_basic

You can also play games from your PC on to a tv man, plus you dont need to spend a fortune on a pc to play games on high settings.

Agreed. I play my PC on my 90" projector... With better graphics than Uncharted and Gears of War... with a wireless controller in full comfort... I hate when people use this as an argument. It's just ignorant.

I have a nice comfy lounger chair. Who says computer chairs are uncomfortable?
Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#158 Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

Also:

and

rpgs_shall_rule

Link to this info? Because this year gaming pc's outsold consoles. Just sayin.

Also i see alot of people not understanding where im coming from. On a gameplay perspective the console game is still inferior, it is capped at 30 fps and is known to dip down even on later builds. It also has laggy controller imput on the melee attack, jump and aiming that is not in the pc beta. The game literallyy plays better on the pc than the consoles.

This topic was for the people i see saying 'oh screw you pc gamers! Consoles can run crysis!"

Yes they can run crysis, with the graphics stripped down and laggy controls.

enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#159 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
Or Crytek didn't do a good job porting it. Or maybe they did a fanastic job, I'm no programming expert. There's only so much you can do on five-six year old hardware, but games like Uncharted 2, Killzone 3, RDR, and God of War 3 seem to cutting edge all the same, so... Whatever.
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
PC doesn't beat the good online service and community of consoles. Not to forget hackers and being cheaper. The graphics are generally good on consoles, the PC is just too overpriced just for better graphics. Because it offers nothing else. Oh yeah, comment me some hate!
Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Iantheone

[QUOTE="rpgs_shall_rule"]

Also:

and

Crypt_mx

Also i see alot of people not understanding where im coming from. On a gameplay perspective the console game is still inferior, it is capped at 30 fps and is known to dip down even on later builds. It also has laggy controller imput on the melee attack, jump and aiming that is not in the pc beta. The game literallyy plays better on the pc than the consoles.

This topic was for the people i see saying 'oh screw you pc gamers! Consoles can run crysis!"

Correct me if im wrong, but top picture, PC comes up to at least $400m which puts it in between the 2 HD consoles. Also I dont think that graph includes individual hardware sales, just prebuilts with a dedicated GPU. Second picture shows that PC sold more than all 3. So I dont really understand what Rpgs_shall_rule is on about.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Iantheone
PC doesn't beat the good online service and community of consoles. Not to forget hackers and being cheaper. The graphics are generally good on consoles, the PC is just too overpriced just for better graphics. Because it offers nothing else. Oh yeah, comment me some hate!LustForSoul
Except that PC gets better and cheaper online. Yes, that includes the community as well. Hackers are only a problem when PC gets a bad port with console features, ie MW2. Everyone has some sort of computer. Even if its average, just stick in a $100 GPU and youre good to go (At better than console settings :P). Im not saying that consoles are bad PC reigns over all, just trying to give you the right information.
Mrmccormo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Mrmccormo
Member since 2011 • 870 Posts
Not that the original topic was all that great, but it's sad how this has turned into yet another PC gamer brag fest. I guess PC gamers are too insecure that some people prefer the games that are only available on consoles?
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
[QUOTE="LustForSoul"]PC doesn't beat the good online service and community of consoles. Not to forget hackers and being cheaper. The graphics are generally good on consoles, the PC is just too overpriced just for better graphics. Because it offers nothing else. Oh yeah, comment me some hate!Iantheone
Except that PC gets better and cheaper online. Yes, that includes the community as well. Hackers are only a problem when PC gets a bad port with console features, ie MW2. Everyone has some sort of computer. Even if its average, just stick in a $100 GPU and youre good to go (At better than console settings :P). Im not saying that consoles are bad PC reigns over all, just trying to give you the right information.

ie MW2 was the most online played game at that time though. Also I'm not only talking about GPU , you need other parts too. :P Anway I don't want a war here, since it's kinda going off subject. (it being about crysis 2)I could post several other reasons, you too prolly. I just felt like making that comment because the TC kinda made a "making fun of console" thread. :P
MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#165 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

and would you rather spend 300 bucks and have the system for 10 years performing at peak performance? (PS3 quality not 360) or buy a 2000 dollar computer which you have to spend more money to upgrade every 2 or 3 years? and eventually the system becomes crap

mejiseike

What are you talking about man? do you realize that ps3/360 is just a weak hardware.

Also if a 2000 dollar computer becomes crap in 2 or 3 years, then a ps3 is crap from the release date.(because the pc that i had back in 2006 was this QX6700, 4GB, 8800GTX, and that system is more powerfull than ps3 and play the games better(higher rez, fps, etc). ofcorse i have change 2 PCs from that day because I am a pc gamer and i always want more...

mejiseike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 mejiseike
Member since 2011 • 530 Posts

For your own sake, I hope you are trolling...

AnnoyedDragon

I think at this point he is intending solely to annoy people, ignoring what information people provide; and perpetuating the same old anti PC claims.

theres one keyboard, one mouse... what does one person use the keyboard while the other is controlling the mouse? dont see that being too much fun, starcraft 2 is the **** tho, me and my buddy take turns but some games are hours

internet games on the other hand, are fun! but were not talking about those...

and im still waiting to see the PS3 Crysis video...

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Iantheone

[QUOTE="AnnoyedDragon"]

For your own sake, I hope you are trolling...

mejiseike

I think at this point he is intending solely to annoy people, ignoring what information people provide; and perpetuating the same old anti PC claims.

theres one keyboard, one mouse... what does one person use the keyboard while the other is controlling the mouse? dont see that being too much fun

LAN>Split Screen.
glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts

Crypt_mx

It's from a blog of some Intel employee if I remember correctly. It used 2009 data and maybe some from first quarter 2010 and the rest is just a projection. Take it as you will.

Here is the link: http://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2010/04/19/hear-that-knocking-sound-its-pc-gaming/

MasterBolt360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#169 MasterBolt360
Member since 2009 • 5293 Posts

-sigh-

Games USED TO BE about enjoying the game...

mejiseike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 mejiseike

[QUOTE="mejiseike"]

[QUOTE="AnnoyedDragon"]

Iantheone

theres one keyboard, one mouse... what does one person use the keyboard while the other is controlling the mouse? dont see that being too much fun

LAN>Split Screen.

ummmm, why would someone bring a whole computer set up to my house to play wow?

OmegaPillow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 OmegaPillow
Member since 2010 • 1055 Posts

Killzone 3 looks better, i dont wanna play pc trash on consoles

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#172 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

well i cant find many good pc games on store shelves lol lol i think we are even ,

so whats the point if pc can run these games but retailers aint selling these games may i ask you

if you look on walmart shelves youll see nothign but popcap /diner daqsh type games or the sims and gta and crysis so why bother tryin to pwn consoles when we all know at the end of the day consoles have retailer shelves packed to the teeth , ,

and they have the games i want especally the wii -see the other 83 million users ,, and try to justify your topic

by the way what is the fanbase of pc gaming any way, im pretty sure its on its medical bed , since steam took away what makes gaming specail,

try building a collection and not actually owning the game for size

or what if your hard drive fails pc gets hacked int o or steam account gets hacked,

trust me there is nothing they can do ,

other then bust the person if they got caught your games will be gone

just like any house robbery but house robberys you usually get paid back for what was lost by the courts ,\\

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#173 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts
[QUOTE="LustForSoul"]PC doesn't beat the good online service and community of consoles. Not to forget hackers and being cheaper. The graphics are generally good on consoles, the PC is just too overpriced just for better graphics. Becausname it offers nothing else. Oh yeah, comment me some hate!Iantheone

there is no such thing as a 100 graphics card lol and thats what i need to play vegas 2 without lag so no thanks, and the graph does show wii is the top platform for games sold , 360 2nd ps3 3rd but wheres the handhelds, those should also be included and ds would be 1 psp would be 3rd
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

OMFG a up to date system is better than a 6 years old system, how shocking, thanks for posting this all few hours hermits, we might forget it xD

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="Tetrarch9"]I really don't care what your overpriced PC rigs are capable of. Playing Games Like Uncharted and Gears of War in 1080p on a 42" is good enough for me. tagyhag

Today if I wanted to go build a computer my self and have it last 3 years playing the latest games at their top settings at the top resolutions and frame rates it would be expensive. you get what you pay for specially if you dont have other monitors and other such things laying around for me I would have to get a new monitor, mouse and keyboard, speakers, hard drives...etc so the whole base line mobo, graphics card, case..etc wouldn't be in the equation for me and for a 3 year plus guaranteed system it would cost atleast 1k+
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#176 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
Looks fine, sorry.
Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Crypt_mx

[QUOTE="Iantheone"][QUOTE="LustForSoul"]PC doesn't beat the good online service and community of consoles. Not to forget hackers and being cheaper. The graphics are generally good on consoles, the PC is just too overpriced just for better graphics. Becausname it offers nothing else. Oh yeah, comment me some hate!mariokart64fan

there is no such thing as a 100 graphics card lol and thats what i need to play vegas 2 without lag so no thanks, and the graph does show wii is the top platform for games sold , 360 2nd ps3 3rd but wheres the handhelds, those should also be included and ds would be 1 psp would be 3rd

I stopped reading once you stated that an $100 gpu does not exist lol

Radeon 5770 is the perfect card right now if you want to play games with good graphics for cheap and clocks in at 120-130

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131330&cm_re=5770-_-14-131-330-_-Product

Secondly I do not hate consoles. The only reason people even game on them is because parents make out the computer to be something for work and web browsing. I know many people with pre-built pcs with intel core i7's and 6gb ram, little do they know if they threw in a gpu they would have a gaming machine. For parents and many people it is simply easier to grab a gaming console and be done with it.

However i grew up as a PC gamer, so i see where the xbox and playstation fail as gaming platforms. Console games are and will always be attempting to re-create the feel of games on the pc. It upsets me because Crysis 2 SHOULD HAVE been a PC exclusive, but because of this port PC gamers now get weaker graphics, and console gamers just get a meh experience overall.

And for those posting about killzone 3 and uncharted 2, those games may be amazing looking console games, but compared to games on the pc they are just average/good. Both of those titles use various visual tricks, mostly Uncharted 2 by taking advantage of the third person perspective and using muddy textures and poor lighting in enviroments.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Iantheone

[QUOTE="Iantheone"][QUOTE="mejiseike"]

mejiseike

LAN>Split Screen.

I get people bringing their computers to my house all the time. It takes 5 minutes to set up and is much more enjoyable. Why should I share my screen with 3 other people?
Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Iantheone
[QUOTE="Iantheone"][QUOTE="LustForSoul"]PC doesn't beat the good online service and community of consoles. Not to forget hackers and being cheaper. The graphics are generally good on consoles, the PC is just too overpriced just for better graphics. Becausname it offers nothing else. Oh yeah, comment me some hate!mariokart64fan

Vegas 2 needs nothing to play. I was playing it maxed out (no aa) at 1680x1050 on a singel core computer with an 8600gt. A card that you can buy now for probably less than $50
OmegaTau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 OmegaTau
Member since 2007 • 908 Posts

Don't feel bad console only gamers crysis was boring crysis 2 will be the same

It's a game just to sale crytek's engine.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

I really don't care what your expensive PC rigs are capable of. Playing Games Like Uncharted and Gears of War in 1080p on a 42" is good enough for me.

Tetrarch9

Cosnoles don't even do true HD and Gears and UC2 are far from have great graphics.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Iantheone

mejiseike

I get people bringing their computers to my house all the time. It takes 5 minutes to set up and is much more enjoyable. Why should I share my screen with 3 other people?

Thats lame, just saying

Cool opinion bro. I really like how you bring stuff in to support your incredibly misinformed argument.
mejiseike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 mejiseike

[QUOTE="mejiseike"]

[QUOTE="Iantheone"] I get people bringing their computers to my house all the time. It takes 5 minutes to set up and is much more enjoyable. Why should I share my screen with 3 other people? Iantheone

Thats lame, just saying

Cool opinion bro. I really like how you bring stuff in to support your incredibly misinformed argument.

your the first person Ive ever heard of doing this... and my argument was that PCs are $$$$$$$, which they are, and that people dontt buy them as much because they re single player only (except for you and your two friends)

Mrmccormo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Mrmccormo
Member since 2011 • 870 Posts
However i grew up as a PC gamer, so i see where the xbox and playstation fail as gaming platforms. Console games are and will always be attempting to re-create the feel of games on the pc. Crypt_mx
I grew up on the PC also and abandoned it as my primary gaming platform when I woke up out of my hermit stupor and saw the 100s of awesome console games that aren't "attempting to re-create the feel of games on the PC". Show me a PC 3rd person shooter, a sports franchise, or even a platformer that has the same quality as console equivalents. Sorry, but console dominates in several game genres, and on the same note, PC dominates in several game genres. To generalize and say consoles are nothing more than a poor man's PC is ignorant, plain and simple.
Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Iantheone

Thats lame, just saying

mejiseike

your the first person Ive ever heard of doing this... and my argument was that PCs are $$$$$$$, which they are, and that people dontt buy them as much because they re single player only (except for you and your two friends)

Ive organised several LANs in my old town. About 20 people went to both of them. Ive also attended countless more. Also, its been proven before (like, on the last page) that you dont need that much to have a decent computer, Just any average prebuilt with a $100 GPU and youre set. You wont be able to max everything, but you will still get better than console settings. Just because youve never heard of it, doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#187 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
Tell me something I dont know TC.
mejiseike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 mejiseike

[QUOTE="mejiseike"]

[QUOTE="Iantheone"] Cool opinion bro. I really like how you bring stuff in to support your incredibly misinformed argument. Iantheone

Ive organised several LANs in my old town. About 20 people went to both of them. Ive also attended countless more. Also, its been proven before (like, on the last page) that you dont need that much to have a decent computer, Just any average prebuilt with a $100 GPU and youre set. You wont be able to max everything, but you will still get better than console settings. Just because youve never heard of it, doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

you serious??? wow...

and my comp is decent, and i can run everygame on high if not max, but it is also a laptop and paid 400 dollars more for it then the ps3 brand new

but anyways show me some specs of a computer that can run crysis 2 as good as the video in this thread with a $100 gpu

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Crypt_mx

[QUOTE="Crypt_mx"]However i grew up as a PC gamer, so i see where the xbox and playstation fail as gaming platforms. Console games are and will always be attempting to re-create the feel of games on the pc. Mrmccormo
I grew up on the PC also and abandoned it as my primary gaming platform when I woke up out of my hermit stupor and saw the 100s of awesome console games that aren't "attempting to re-create the feel of games on the PC". Show me a PC 3rd person shooter, a sports franchise, or even a platformer that has the same quality as console equivalents. Sorry, but console dominates in several game genres, and on the same note, PC dominates in several game genres. To generalize and say consoles are nothing more than a poor man's PC is ignorant, plain and simple.

I never said that the consoles were a poor mans pc so dont put words in my mouth. They are cheaper and more convienent.

Look at the most popular console games.....what do they all have in common....THEY ARE FPS GAMES!

First person shooters are complete and total crap on consoles, auto aim/aim assist/sticky aim is so overused in them due to the lack of percision on a game pad. I was just playing CoD black ops the other day and my gun literally stuck to an enemy as he walked by. LOL what is that? Its a FPS (made for pc's) and being brought to consoles. An fps game will simply never feel right on a console, and you should know that if you grew up on a PC. I have all consoles, I have played the "100's of awsome games" but at the end of the day 90% of my gaming is pc based.

For RPGs and FPS games, the PC can't be beat.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Crypt_mx

mejiseike

you serious??? wow...

and my comp is decent, and i can run everygame on high if not max, but it is also a laptop and paid 400 dollars more for it then the ps3 brand new

but anyways show me some specs of a computer that can run crysis 2 as good as the video in this thread with a $100 gpu

A radeon 5770 will be able to run Crysis better than consoles for $120, im sure there is a card under that but the 5770 is the first one i think of.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Iantheone

mejiseike

you serious??? wow...

Just some random prebuilt.

And a 5770, $110 after rebate

You could get it cheaper if you built it yourself as well. I have a friend that has a 5770, its an amazing card. Hes able to max pretty much anything with it at 1080p.

Valiant_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Valiant_Rebel
Member since 2009 • 4197 Posts

.....is this thread still about Crysis 2?

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26652 Posts

Thats lame, just saying

mejiseike

And my 10 PC gamer friends.
tubbyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 tubbyc
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts

[QUOTE="Tetrarch9"]

I really don't care what your expensive PC rigs are capable of. Playing Games Like Uncharted and Gears of War in 1080p on a 42" is good enough for me.

Jebus213

Cosnoles don't even do true HD and Gears and UC2 are far from have great graphics.

Woah you're extremely hard to please.:shock:

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Crypt_mx

.....is this thread still about Crysis 2?

Valiant_Rebel

Nope.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 DragonfireXZ95

Don't feel bad console only gamers crysis was boring crysis 2 will be the same

It's a game just to sale crytek's engine.

OmegaTau
Yes, this is why Crysis won shooter of the year over CoD4 and Halo 3 and has a 91 on Metacritic. Boring indeed.
rpgs_shall_rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 rpgs_shall_rule

[QUOTE="Crypt_mx"]

Also:

and

Iantheone

Correct me if im wrong, but top picture, PC comes up to at least $400m which puts it in between the 2 HD consoles. Also I dont think that graph includes individual hardware sales, just prebuilts with a dedicated GPU. Second picture shows that PC sold more than all 3. So I dont really understand what Rpgs_shall_rule is on about.

Sarcasm :)

XboximusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 XboximusPrime
Member since 2009 • 5405 Posts

lol, you really though consoles would run it as well as PC. Whats wrong with you?

2-10-08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#199 2-10-08
Member since 2008 • 2775 Posts

PC can't run Halo 3.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 DragonfireXZ95

PC can't run Halo 3.

2-10-08

Why would PC want to? The game isn't that great. :?