La Noire on 360 is 3 discs.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1301 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

ha ha, some of them keep on coming and can't let it go lol

TintedEyes

says the person whos been complaining about having to switch discs for 2 days solid :|

SwagSurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1302 SwagSurf
Member since 2009 • 3022 Posts

What about PS3? 1 disk or 2?

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1303 TintedEyes
Member since 2009 • 4769 Posts

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"]

ha ha, some of them keep on coming and can't let it go lol

marklarmer

says the person whos been complaining about having to switch discs for 2 days solid :|

No I haven't?
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1304 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

you can pick mine apart if you want to just click on it and have at it.

homefront is right there in the top 5 and come-on how embarrassing is that? :oops:

TintedEyes

You dont have 20 lems on your back no ones picking apart your gt

that's called the price of fame man, as a matter of fact i was just getting ready to post a link to you adopting foreign children getting dui's and being seen on a date with batboy.

yep that's right you are our own little lindsey lohan.

:P

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1305 TintedEyes

What about PS3? 1 disk or 2?

SwagSurf
Just one disc
TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1306 TintedEyes

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"][QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

you can pick mine apart if you want to just click on it and have at it.

homefront is right there in the top 5 and come-on how embarrassing is that? :oops:

Riverwolf007

You dont have 20 lems on your back no ones picking apart your gt

that's called the price of fame man, as a matter of fact i was just getting ready to post a link to you adopting foreign children getting dui's and being seen on a date with batboy.

yep that's right you are our own little lindsey lohan.

:P

haha lol

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1308 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"]I think the people who don't believe you, missed the actual pictures and think you are lying.Rockman999
The funny thing is that those muppets want him to provide a GT but even if he did, that wouldn't change anything as anyone can make a GT without owning a 360. I made my GT in Feb 2010 but I didn't actually buy a 360 until March of this year. If the pics weren't enough proof then the GT won't be either. You can easily tell that those who try to use Tinted's posting history as proof that he doesn't own a 360 are the sad souls who take SW seriously. I mean who the hell behaves in SW the same way that they do in real life? :lol:

Wow, you almost sound mad.

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1309 TintedEyes

[QUOTE="Rockman999"][QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"]I think the people who don't believe you, missed the actual pictures and think you are lying.waltefmoney

The funny thing is that those muppets want him to provide a GT but even if he did, that wouldn't change anything as anyone can make a GT without owning a 360. I made my GT in Feb 2010 but I didn't actually buy a 360 until March of this year. If the pics weren't enough proof then the GT won't be either. You can easily tell that those who try to use Tinted's posting history as proof that he doesn't own a 360 are the sad souls who take SW seriously. I mean who the hell behaves in SW the same way that they do in real life? :lol:

how come? i think it's a good post
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1310 waltefmoney

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="Rockman999"]The funny thing is that those muppets want him to provide a GT but even if he did, that wouldn't change anything as anyone can make a GT without owning a 360. I made my GT in Feb 2010 but I didn't actually buy a 360 until March of this year. If the pics weren't enough proof then the GT won't be either. You can easily tell that those who try to use Tinted's posting history as proof that he doesn't own a 360 are the sad souls who take SW seriously. I mean who the hell behaves in SW the same way that they do in real life? :lol: TintedEyes

Calling people muppets because they asked for a gamertag.

theuncharted34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1311 theuncharted34
Member since 2010 • 14529 Posts

probably the most successful thread ever considering what the topic was about.

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1312 TintedEyes

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"][QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

waltefmoney

Doesnt seem right that he would be mad over my situation.
johnnyblazed88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1313 johnnyblazed88
Member since 2008 • 4240 Posts

probably the most successful thread ever considering what the topic was about.

theuncharted34

id say worst

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1314 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

still no gamertag? :lol:

johnnyblazed88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1315 johnnyblazed88
Member since 2008 • 4240 Posts

i could of told you guys the OP is a PS3 fanboy

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1316 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

Oh no, I didn't plan to stand up at all while playing this game. Now you're telling me I have to stand up twice?

I'm passing on this ****.

stvee101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1318 stvee101
Member since 2006 • 2953 Posts

66 pages? 66 PAGES!??

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1319 TintedEyes
[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"] how come? i think it's a good postRockman999

How does that make me mad though? My little comment was but a baby's burp compared to the insults lems have been tossing at the TC and PS3 fans this entire thread. Considering that you took offence to a comment that wasn't aimed at you means that you're the one that is mad, not me. ;)

Yeah I think it might be a case of making things up for that guy.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1320 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
Member since 2005 • 4624 Posts

66 pages? 66 PAGES!??

stvee101

33 pages for me, and about 32 of them totally unnecessary.If he hasn't broke down and did it now, he's not going to. I mean, I'm all for a good bandodger witch hunt every once in a while, but if he refuses to give you what you desire, you gotta let it go. This was a bait topic all along, and you gave him all the attention he wanted x10......Tinted Eyes won.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1321 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

still no gamertag? :lol:

KarateeeChop
Do you have a PS3?
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1322 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
This is not a big deal but it does show sony was right about Blu-Ray,DVD storage spaces doesn't cut it any more.
Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1323 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts

This is not a big deal but it does show sony was right about Blu-Ray,DVD storage spaces doesn't cut it any more.tormentos

Actually, this game proves the contrary, that DVDs still work fine.

jdt532

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1324 jdt532
Member since 2003 • 4236 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"]This is not a big deal but it does show sony was right about Blu-Ray,DVD storage spaces doesn't cut it any more.IronBass

With that logic CDs would work fine too. Why not put the game on 37 CDs? The point is there's a better option out there so disk swapping shouldn't be necessary. Also there's the fact that most third party multi-platform games are on a single disk which makes you wounder if devs. are purposely holding out content so a game can fit on a single DVD.

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1325 waltefmoney

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"] how come? i think it's a good postRockman999

How does that make me mad though? My little comment was but a baby's burp compared to the insults lems have been tossing at the TC and PS3 fans this entire thread. Considering that you took offence to a comment that wasn't aimed at you means that you're the one that is mad, not me. ;)

I said almost :P

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1326 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts

[QUOTE="IronBass"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"]This is not a big deal but it does show sony was right about Blu-Ray,DVD storage spaces doesn't cut it any more.jdt532

With that logic CDs would work fine too. Why not put the game on 37 CDs? The point is there's a better option out there so disk swapping shouldn't be necessary. Also there's the fact that most third party multi-platform games are on a single disk which makes you wounder if devs. are purposely holding out content so a game can fit on a single DVD.

With that logic, cartridges work fine too :D

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1328 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts

Thread still going lol, let it die people.TheGuardian03

No lol. Serioulsy I never thought a thread about a 360 game being on 3 discs would have 60+ pages lol

Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1330 Locutus_Picard
Member since 2004 • 4159 Posts
[QUOTE="Zensword"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]Thread still going lol, let it die people.TheGuardian03

No lol. Serioulsy I never thought a thread about a 360 game being on 3 discs would have 60+ pages lol

Lol then continue people :P, thread of the year so far.

Yeah I suggest we request a sticky to keep all discussion about L.A. Noire being on 3 disc in this topic. Even duplicate/copy thread spawn a lot of attention and there is no need to bury SW with this issue. I vote for sticky!
LOXO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1331 LOXO7
Member since 2008 • 5595 Posts

[QUOTE="IronBass"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"]This is not a big deal but it does show sony was right about Blu-Ray,DVD storage spaces doesn't cut it any more.jdt532

Oh why would you say that? That isn't good. What if they are? Which is why making every game go to DD is that much worse. Now instead of a specific space size that's the DVD or Blu-ray it's the size the devs choose. And of course this size would be smaller than one 360 DVD with the same price. :depressing:

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1332 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

Team Bondi is really doing all they can to make the PS3 version the best one; Extra cases, one awesome disc and lead version. I guess they want the decision for multi-console owners to be as painless as possible.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1333 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

[QUOTE="IronBass"]

That's the key phrase..."at this point". If this was a normal generation cycle we'd be6 months pre new system release. MS showed that they were completely correct about bluray not being needed this gen. The majority of games to this day are still single disc, and there hasn't been a single game that wasn't feasible to do on DVD. Cows back in 05 were claiming we'd be at this point 5 years ago when they were trying to justify bluray and its state at that point going in the PS3. Now MS can transition their next console to bluray when the technology is not only "cheap" but also is an upgrade over DVD in not only capacity but speed too. The whole bluray argument ended up going lems way not cows.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1334 DroidPhysX

Team Bondi is really doing all they can to make the PS3 version the best one; Extra cases, one awesome disc and lead version. I guess they want the decision for multi-console owners to be as painless as possible.

Swift_Boss_A
Team Bondi didn't decide to make the 360 version across 3 discs. They were forced to do so.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1335 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Lower score confirmed?

DroidPhysX

Not really. If the game is the same, they will score the same. The dis swapping is nothing, especially since you'll only have to do it twice every 15-18hrs. I have no problem with that.

jdt532

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1337 jdt532

That's the key phrase..."at this point". If this was a normal generation cycle we'd be6 months pre new system release. MS showed that they were completely correct about bluray not being needed this gen. The majority of games to this day are still single disc, and there hasn't been a single game that wasn't feasible to do on DVD. Cows back in 05 were claiming we'd be at this point 5 years ago when they were trying to justify bluray and its state at that point going in the PS3. Now MS can transition their next console to bluray when the technology is not only "cheap" but also is an upgrade over DVD in not only capacity but speed too. The whole bluray argument ended up going lems way not cows.

Steppy_76

You and M$ are right Blu-Ray or any media that holds more data isn't "needed" just like DVDs aren't "needed" either. Why not just put games on 40 CDs or hundreds of floppy disks? Yes most third party multi-platform games fit on a single DVD but games like L.A. Noire, Mass Effect 2, FFXIII, Rage and just about every PS3 exclusive prove that games can have allot more content that can fit in a 7.9GB DVD so you have to wounder if most third party devs just cut content or design their game from the start to be restricted to 7.9GB.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1338 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="Steppy_76"]That's the key phrase..."at this point". If this was a normal generation cycle we'd be6 months pre new system release. MS showed that they were completely correct about bluray not being needed this gen. The majority of games to this day are still single disc, and there hasn't been a single game that wasn't feasible to do on DVD. Cows back in 05 were claiming we'd be at this point 5 years ago when they were trying to justify bluray and its state at that point going in the PS3. Now MS can transition their next console to bluray when the technology is not only "cheap" but also is an upgrade over DVD in not only capacity but speed too. The whole bluray argument ended up going lems way not cows.

jdt532

You and M$ are right Blu-Ray or any media that holds more data isn't "needed" just like DVDs aren't "needed" either. Why not just put games on 40 CDs or hundreds of floppy disks? Yes most third party multi-platform games fit on a single DVD but games like L.A. Noire, Mass Effect 2, FFXIII, Rage and just about every PS3 exclusive prove that games can have allot more content that can fit in a 7.9GB DVD so you have to wounder if most third party devs just cut content or design their game from the start to be restricted to 7.9GB.

So how many multiplats require multiple discs out of how many multiplats that were released from 2005.

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1339 Swift_Boss_A

Team Bondi didn't decide to make the 360 version across 3 discs. They were forced to do so. DroidPhysX

Now imagine if all the games in the past that used 360 as the lead platform were actually lead on the PS3 :o lol.

CheveLoco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1340 CheveLoco
Member since 2010 • 147 Posts
I wonder how many people here survided during the last generation with all the disc swapping in pretty much all of the RPGs that came out...people act like the game it's going to stop in the middle of an epic battle and ask you to swat the disc at that moment.As long as it's not something like "you want to make it to another part of the city? insert disc 3" kinda thing, it's fine. Changing three discs during a 20+ hour campaign is not too bad...what really pissed me off were the installs after every mission in MGS4
LOXO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1341 LOXO7
Member since 2008 • 5595 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]Team Bondi didn't decide to make the 360 version across 3 discs. They were forced to do so. Swift_Boss_A

Now imagine if all the games in the past that used 360 as the lead platform were actually lead on the PS3 :o lol.

Yeah. This wouldn't be as big as a deal as it is now.: P
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1342 Swift_Boss_A

[QUOTE="Swift_Boss_A"]

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]Team Bondi didn't decide to make the 360 version across 3 discs. They were forced to do so. LOXO7

Yeah. This wouldn't be as big as a deal as it is now.: P

360 gamers would have like a 100 hundred discs for a couple games though :P

jdt532

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1343 jdt532

So how many multiplats require multiple discs out of how many multiplats that were released from 2005.

DroidPhysX

What's your point? I already addressed that.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1344 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
Ps3 lead platform confirmed
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#1345 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Why is this thread still going? Do people really care that much about disc swapping? Seriously? :|

xiayan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1346 xiayan
Member since 2007 • 835 Posts
What a bunch of fat F***'s! Is changing a disc every 15 hours an issue? Let's complain about turning on the console! Watching the bootup screen! Installing to the PS3, you know stuff that actually takes longer than hitting eject then insert disc..lol
Aboogie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1347 Aboogie5
Member since 2008 • 1118 Posts

Blu-Ray for the win!

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1348 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
i guess some people are just lazy, i have never seen a thread this long about something that isn't even worth thinking about, disc swapping can easily be likened to simle little things like goint to the loo or making a cup of tea, it's not something even worth contemplating really, the only peope complaining about disk swapping are the people who refuse to use anything but the remote to change the channel on the television, there whole world falls apart when the batteries run out and they have to actually do something physical to get new batteries, although they probably have a spare set within arms reach, seriously guys, it takes 10 seconds to change a disk,it's not hard and it's not physically demanding and it doesn't break your immersion as much as goint to the loo so you can forget that argumant as well.
Brockbfball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#1349 Brockbfball
Member since 2006 • 30 Posts

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait...are you seriously telling me that I need to spend ten whole seconds swapping the disc a whopping two times throughout the entire game!?!? Well I'm certainly not getting it now :roll:

Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1350 Da_lil_PimP
Member since 2006 • 4241 Posts
What a bunch of fat F***'s! Is changing a disc every 15 hours an issue? Let's complain about turning on the console! Watching the bootup screen! Installing to the PS3, you know stuff that actually takes longer than hitting eject then insert disc..lolxiayan
But you can do all that from your couch. You got to get up the change the disk.