Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#402 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos said:

So on PC just because you can switch MSAA of and on or HBAO on or off,or Anysotropic on or off that mean it is pre-baked.?

Sh** man stop arguing sh** you don't know just because you chose to turn it on or off at the start of the race doesn't mean it is prebaked WTF man..

Those effects are on real time just wait for DF analysis so you can understand.

Forza 5 has pre baked car damage,pre baked lighting,no weather,lifeless stages,card board box spectators,and look sad compare to Drive Club and Forza Horizon look like sh** compare to Drive Club open world totally killed the Forza 5 graphics detail.

MSAA and HBAO.Those are effects to make the game look better WTF you talkin bout tormentos, if Horizon came to pc you can turn MSAA and HBAO off but you can't turn off the weather off. Prebaked means set to happen at a certain time, if you chose to have weather in DC it would have to come sometime between the beginning and the end of the race based on how long the race is determines when your weather effect kicks in.You stop arguing because now you comparing apples to oranges. Forza 5 was a launch, closed circuit game that you are still comparing to DC. Face it dude DC weather is prebaked because you know its coming and you are expecting it during your race. You don't know what weather to expect in Horizon you race and roll with whatever's coming your way.

Open world killed Horizon. Open world gives Horizon a lot more playtime than DC will have. Forza's weather is not controlled by anyone if it starts to rain during a race it's because of particles in the atmosphere not because the player chose to race in rain or snow, so every Horizon race will be different for every player. OH and yea that Lambo won't do good in the field it was all just to show that in Horizon you are not constrained to the track, any Forza player knows what happens when you drive over ruff terrain.

@kinectthedots: you did notice the driver downshift and drop his speed by about 20 mph, but I guess if you don't play Forza you would'nt know about this. You know downshift, drop speed until you have control and gun it when the times right. The rumble triggers on the Xbox do an excellent job of letting you know when your tires are gripping and not. And that was obviously not a sharp turn and he still slid a little bit, I've yet to see a car loose that much control in these DC gifs posted.

Loading Video...

Wow in the rain no braking bouncing off another car, the left side of his car should have stuttered a little bit when he drove in the mud but it didn't. LIke I said this game is all looks, but at least it's good at it.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#403 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Blog it. Dis shit needs preaching B4X!! Email Evo studios and get on to them right away. I don't want no shitty racer with broken physics. Quickly now!!!!

That's what I thought. :p

Can't win an argument.... Just blog it. This is called hydro-plane. Cool isn't it.

That is literally the worst GIF you could have used to show off physics. A car hydroplaning at 120mph wouldn't stick to the center of the road and glide to the left and right like that. Such shitty physics and crappy lastgen visuals to boot.

Thanks for proving the superiority of DC, carry on with the butthurt.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

Real Life vs Looney Toons

Loading Video...

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Blog it. Dis shit needs preaching B4X!! Email Evo studios and get on to them right away. I don't want no shitty racer with broken physics. Quickly now!!!!

That's what I thought. :p

Can't win an argument.... Just blog it. This is called hydro-plane. Cool isn't it.

Hydro-plane at over 120 mph and the car stays in the middle of the road? LMAO and you talk about DC physics with this unrealistic FH2 example proving that it actually has crap physics?

If that was anywhere close to real car physics interacting with a wet surface it would have completely spun out of control at that speed, Good job B4X, you complain about broken physics and then show an example of FH2 worse than anything shown in Drive Club.

There is ZERO weather physics in those DC vids man.

Show me one example where the car even breaks traction in DC? I don't think I have even seen a wreck in DC in none of the footage released so far. I don't think I have ever seen a tire break traction in any video released so far. I may be wrong. You can try to prove me wrong. I'm pretty sure they are running magnet tires.

Did I say the FH2 hydro-plane representation was accurate? There are drive assists on in FH2...You can tell they're on. The car corrects its self. That was just an example that it is Actually in the game. Defensive aren't we?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By B4X

@lglz1337 said:

@b4x: this only proves that fh2 has some crappy physics LOL never seen a car slide like this

At least it slides....lmfao

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By lglz1337

@b4x: forza horizon 2 the definitive Looney Toon bob slay game

Batt1eRatt1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 Batt1eRatt1e
Member since 2014 • 131 Posts

FH2 will outscore DC, I'll bet my combat patch on it. DC will be underwhelming. I can't wait for these two games to release so we can see how a year of delays was all for nothing.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

Drive Club is a very pretty game

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos said:

So on PC just because you can switch MSAA of and on or HBAO on or off,or Anysotropic on or off that mean it is pre-baked.?

Sh** man stop arguing sh** you don't know just because you chose to turn it on or off at the start of the race doesn't mean it is prebaked WTF man..

Forza 5 has pre baked car damage,pre baked lighting,no weather,lifeless stages,card board box spectators,and look sad compare to Drive Club and Forza Horizon look like sh** compare to Drive Club open world totally killed the Forza 5 graphics detail.

MSAA and HBAO.Those are effects to make the game look better WTF you talkin bout tormentos, if Horizon came to pc you can turn MSAA and HBAO off but you can't turn off the weather off. Prebaked means set to happen at a certain time, if you chose to have weather in DC it would have to come sometime between the beginning and the end of the race based on how long the race is determines when your weather effect kicks in.You stop arguing because now you comparing apples to oranges. Forza 5 was a launch, closed circuit game that you are still comparing to DC. Face it dude DC weather is prebaked because you know its coming and you are expecting it during your race. You don't know what weather to expect in Horizon you race and roll with whatever's coming your way.

Open world killed Horizon. Open world gives Horizon a lot more playtime than DC will have. Forza's weather is not controlled by anyone if it starts to rain during a race it's because of particles in the atmosphere not because the player chose to race in rain or snow, so every Horizon race will be different for every player. OH and yea that Lambo won't do good in the field it was all just to show that in Horizon you are not constrained to the track, any Forza player knows what happens when you drive over ruff terrain.

@kinectthedots: you did notice the driver downshift and drop his speed by about 20 mph, but I guess if you don't play Forza you would'nt know about this. You know downshift, drop speed until you have control and gun it when the times right. The rumble triggers on the Xbox do an excellent job of letting you know when your tires are gripping and not. And that was obviously not a sharp turn and he still slid a little bit, I've yet to see a car loose that much control in these DC gifs posted.

Loading Video...

Wow in the rain no braking bouncing off another car, the left side of his car should have stuttered a little bit when he drove in the mud but it didn't. LIke I said this game is all looks, but at least it's good at it.

Nice self ownage fanboy.

The speedometer is there for everyone to see so your comment proves you have no credibility.

Unlike fake physics and unrealistic driving in FH2 this shows cars going from over 100 down to 36 mph when he goes into the turn and the car in front of him clearly breaks.

You must be blind and or delusional to make the comments you did about DC here. Why should he stutter when he slows down below 40mph to take the turn? THAT is realistic and how you would do in real life unlike forza where you see cars flying around corners at 70+mph in water slicks.

In that forza clip he is going over 100 and supposedly hydo-planes and yet still says in the middle of the road with perfect control? Seriously, you can step back from your fanboy pedistool because the speedometer is proof that your comment was complete BS.

"no breaking"

Really now? He down shifted from 5th gear to 2nd gear lol you should go back in your cave now.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:

@kinectthedots: B4X is a troll. He was purposely looking for anything to troll about the game. First it was 'teh sense of speed is not there', then the features will be shit, and now the physics. here are some quotes from him.

That looks amazing...The graphics are unreal!

I have one question though?

Is that captured in Slow MO... The sense of speed is NOT there.

Have any of you ever rode in a car going 120 mph...let alone 150-200?

That looks like slow motion even from the hood view. Wtf is up with that?

He later got a reply that debunked his 'sense of speed' claim when someone posted this video..

Loading Video...

He then stopped saying it lol. So he went to the drawing board again to concoct another trolling attempt. So he studied the raining gif hard, to see any flaws. He thought of physics. This game is really getting to him. More than other SONY exclusives have, that's for sure. I wonder why?

WTF are you talking about that I'm a troll. You're getting a little to liberal with what you say to me or about me. You need to back the **** off. Don't take my kindness for a weakness.

Watch this video AGAIN...This is sense of speed and weather physics...Not the BS DC has on display. Tell me what this video and DC have in common... If you picked it's raining and there is a car. You're right, and that is the only things that are right. When comparing the two.

This is sense of POWER and SPEED...and real weather physics. DriveClub....Not so much... You need to calm the **** down sack jockey.

Loading Video...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@kinectthedots: B4X is a troll. He was purposely looking for anything to troll about the game. First it was 'teh sense of speed is not there', then the features will be shit, and now the physics. here are some quotes from him.

That looks amazing...The graphics are unreal!

I have one question though?

Is that captured in Slow MO... The sense of speed is NOT there.

Have any of you ever rode in a car going 120 mph...let alone 150-200?

That looks like slow motion even from the hood view. Wtf is up with that?

He later got a reply that debunked his 'sense of speed' claim when someone posted this video..

He then stopped saying it lol. So he went to the drawing board again to concoct another trolling attempt. So he studied the raining gif hard, to see any flaws. He thought of physics. This game is really getting to him. More than other SONY exclusives have, that's for sure. I wonder why?

WTF are you talking about that I'm a troll. You're getting a little to liberal with what you say to me or about me. You need to back the **** off. Don't take my kindness for a weakness.

Watch this video AGAIN...This is sense of speed and weather physics...Not the BS DC has on display. Tell me what this video and DC have in common... I you picked it's raining and there is a car. You're right, and that is the only things that are right. When comparing the two.

This is sense of POWER and SPEED...and real weather physics. DriveClub....Not so much... You need to calm the **** down sack jockey.

lol

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 B4X

@kinectthedots: He came up on that car at 100 mph in the rain with magnet tires. Way to fast for the situation. Real life that is all about bumper...down shifting to reverse wouldn't have stopped that ass ending and you know it Damage Control. Watch the video I just posted. Better yet watch it then post one instance of Driveclub where a car losses control. I'll bet you can't find it.

Loading Video...

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By B4X

@lostrib: One line wonder in the house. Talks and never says anything. A true scholar.

/tips cap

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x: mad cuz bad

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x: mad cuz bad

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By kinectthedots

@b4x said:

Watch this video AGAIN...This is sense of speed and weather physics...Not the BS DC has on display. Tell me what this video and DC have in common... If you picked it's raining and there is a car. You're right, and that is the only things that are right. When comparing the two.

Loading Video...

So your comparison against DC is a real life race which Drive Club duplicates better than Forza Horizon 2 (the game you're defending)?

Is there a point to your silly comparison other than to say than an DC as an arcade racer still isn't an exact replica or real life? Further more there is the fact that Forza Horizon 2 (the other arcade racer) is ever further removed from the realistic example you have just shown here which makes your grips about Drive Club seem even more desperate.

In order your example ^ real life

Drive Club

and then..

lol Forza Horizon 2

Here is the thing, you aren't winning Forza Horizon 2 any awards by trying to bash Drive Club using real life examples. DC at least looks close, but your real life example actually made FH2 look like a joke in comparison.

FH2 looks unrealistic as shit, not just talking graphics either, cars sliding all over the road at 120+mph lol it should be called skateza horizon 2.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By B4X
@kinectthedots said:

@b4x said:

Loading Video...

So your comparison against DC is a real life race which Drive Club duplicates better than Forza Horizon 2 (the game you're defending)?

Is there a point to your silly comparison other than to say than an DC as an arcade racer still isn't an exact replica or real life? Further more there is the fact that Forza Horizon 2 (the other arcade racer) is ever further removed from the realistic example you have just shown here which makes your grips about Drive Club seem even more desperate.

Drive Club

and then..

lol Forza Horizon 2

Here is the thing, you aren't winning Forza Horizon 2 any awards by trying to bash Drive Club using real life examples. DC at least looks close, but your real life example actually made FH2 look like a joke in comparison. FH2 looks unrealistic as shit, not just talking graphics either.

@kinectthedots: He came up on that car at 100 mph in the rain with magnet tires. Way to fast for the situation. Real life that is all about bumper...down shifting to reverse wouldn't have stopped that ass ending and you know it Damage Control. Watch the video I just posted. Better yet watch it then post one instance of Driveclub where a car losses control. I'll bet you can't find it.

I used FH2 as an example to demonstrate and actual car losing control....even a little.

Now do what I said...Find a video where a DC car EVER loses control. I posted the gif to show it happens in FH2.

I know FH2 is going to wipe it's ass with DC... /truthfacts

That's not the point. I'm talking sense of speed and weather physics. There are none in those DC vids...or any vids I have seen.

Prove me wrong.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By kinectthedots

@b4x said:
@kinectthedots said:

Drive Club

and then..

lol Forza Horizon 2

Here is the thing, you aren't winning Forza Horizon 2 any awards by trying to bash Drive Club using real life examples. DC at least looks close, but your real life example actually made FH2 look like a joke in comparison. FH2 looks unrealistic as shit, not just talking graphics either.

I used FH2 as an example to demonstrate and actual car losing control....even a little.

Now do what I said...Find a video where a DC car EVER loses control. I posted the gif to show it happens in FH2.

That's not the point. I'm talking sense of speed and weather physics. There are none in those DC vids...or any vids I have seen.

Prove me wrong.

Correction. What you are showing with your FH2 example is fake wonky last gen need for speed level physics where it is unrealistic as fvck.

You want to know why there are so many examples of FH2 cars sliding all over the damn road? It's because that is actually a valid playing option to win games on it. You couldn't race like that in real life which is why you don't see people "attempting" to drive like that in DC because you can't drive like that and expect to get anywhere.

Don't be an idiot, of course you can loose control it's a racing game. Even the most unrealistic racers have crashes and spin outs even if there is no damage to the cars. Your real problem is that you don't see the over dramatic unrealistic BS you have been seeing in FH2 and you don't know what to make of it.

I say look at your real life example again and then look at Drive Club....then look at forza horizon 2. Losing control isn't the issue here, it's just that driving like a lunatic and sliding all over the road is only an option when the driving itself is completely unrealistic.

Skateza Horizon 2 lol, I guess you think in real life a driver would slide into a turn in water like that and still expect to be in the race? Yeah...no. Hydro-plane only down shift one gear never going below 120mph and stay in the center of the road? Only in Skaeza Horizon 2.

Again look at your real life example and see how slow he geared down to take the turn, same thing was in Drive Club (geared down to 2nd gear @ 36mph) FH2 is the only odd ball here.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By lglz1337

@B4X: quit your nonsense, do you even drive a car in RL ? because it seems you don't know how a car handles!

physics in fzh 2 is a joke you're proving nothing with it.. hydro planing my ass!!

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By lglz1337

DC is the next PGR and as a fan of PGR i can confirm that PGR is a great great franchise!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

He's that faction of die-hard Lem that hides behind PC now because being an XBone fan this gen is just embarrassing.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By B4X

@kinectthedots said:

@b4x said:
@kinectthedots said:

Drive Club

and then..

lol Forza Horizon 2

Prove me wrong.

Correction. What you are showing with your FH2 example is fake wonky last gen need for speed level physics where it is unrealistic as fvck.

You want to know why there are so many examples of FH2 cars sliding all over the damn road? It's because that is actually a valid playing option to win games on it. You couldn't race like that in real life which is why you don't see people "attempting" to drive like that in DC because you can't drive like that and expect to get anywhere.

Don't be an idiot, of course you can loose control it's a racing game. Even the most unrealistic racers have crashes and spin outs even if there is no damage to the cars. Your real problem is that you don't see the over dramatic unrealistic BS you have been seeing in FH2 and you don't know what to make of it.

I say look at your real life example again and then look at Drive Club....then look at forza horizon 2. Losing control isn't the issue here, it's just that driving like a lunatic and sliding all over the road is only an option when the driving itself is completely unrealistic.

Skateza Horizon 2 lol, I guess you think in real life a driver would slide into a turn in water like that and still expect to be in the race? Yeah...no. Hydro-plane only down shift one gear never going below 120mph and stay in the center of the road? Only in Skaeza Horizon 2.

Again look at your real life example and see how slow he geared down to take the turn, same thing was in Drive Club (geared down to 2nd gear @ 36mph) FH2 is the only odd ball here.

You can't find a video of Driveclub where a car even loses traction? In any video Just like I said. /amiright?

Kidding right? He goes from 100 to 36 mph in less than 20 feet in DC.... Get real dude. That video I posted. That never happened once. The professional driver was down-shifting and breaking 500-1000 feet out on tough corners. What are you looking at?

Prove it.... Give me ONE example of DC showing any true physics in the game. Just one video...You can't. I have looked. The cars are glued to the road. Even when he wrecks the cars never loss traction. The car he hit or the players car. They just bump and grind.

In FH2 you can tell the driver has all assists on. The game is using Forza 5 physics engine. Are You saying the Forza 5 physics engine is Need for speed quality.......? You want to have this debate?

You are a different type of full of shit buddy.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By B4X

@lglz1337 said:

DC is the next PGR and as a fan of PGR i can confirm that PGR is a great great franchise!

LMFAO....PGR? The cars have magnet tires in DC. You kind of need the ability to break traction in a PGR game. :D

DC much?

@B4X: quit your nonsense, do you even drive a car in RL ? because it seems you don't know how a car handles!

physics in fzh 2 is a joke you're proving nothing with it.. hydro planing my ass!!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@lglz1337 said:

LMFAO....PGR? The cars have magnet tires in DC. You kind of need the ability to break traction in a PGR game. :D

DC much?

Hey B4X you nutter. What is the square root of 144? 12. There are 12 months in a year. Divide by how many PGR games there are? That's 3. That's how many times better DC is than Flopza Borezion Number 2. Trololololol. You crazy cernt.

So you think DC is going to be better than FH2? Referenced.

You need to slow down with your mediator good guy persona. This is system wars. Why are trying to play. The please play nice guys routine?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14: :p

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

I car slightly turning over a wet surface at 130mph is likely going to hydroplane. Thats common sense.

@kinectthedots said:

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos said:

Loading Video...

Nice self ownage fanboy.

The speedometer is there for everyone to see so your comment proves you have no credibility.

Unlike fake physics and unrealistic driving in FH2 this shows cars going from over 100 down to 36 mph when he goes into the turn and the car in front of him clearly breaks.

You must be blind and or delusional to make the comments you did about DC here. Why should he stutter when he slows down below 40mph to take the turn? THAT is realistic and how you would do in real life unlike forza where you see cars flying around corners at 70+mph in water slicks.

In that forza clip he is going over 100 and supposedly hydo-planes and yet still says in the middle of the road with perfect control? Seriously, you can step back from your fanboy pedistool because the speedometer is proof that your comment was complete BS.

"no breaking"

Really now? He down shifted from 5th gear to 2nd gear lol you should go back in your cave now.

What kind of tires does that guy have where you go 100 to 30 mph into a turn on a wet surface and not slide? I need those.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 B4X

@draign: He goes from 100 to 36 mph in 20 feet not even breaking traction.... It defies all physics...lmfao

They are trying to defend this shit. It's amazing.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@b4x said:

@draign: He goes from 100 to 36 mph in 20 feet not even breaking traction.... It defies all physics...lmfao

I couldnt even do that on a dry road without slamming into car ahead, as well as the guard rail.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@b4x said:

>Talks about physics in an arcade racer

>Posts a shitty GIF of a car hydroplaning at 120mph and staying perfectly in the center of the road as an example of great physics.

It all makes sense now. You are one crazy lem.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

So far DC visually looks slightly better but FH looks like it will be the much better game. If I had both consoles I would for sure get FH. FH has 4 times more cars, far greater customization, better physics judging by videos, rally racing, open world, greater variety in things to do, and more.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

Seems a but silly discussing physics in a game (Driveclub) that isn't even trying to be a realistic racer.

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 Xeno_ghost
Member since 2014 • 990 Posts

Game looks pretty good but it's all about how the cars handle, looks a little arcadey to me. Just saying

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By lglz1337

@b4x said:

@lglz1337 said:

DC much?

never seen a ferrari/lamborghini driving through wheat fields silly lemming

why don't you also compare FH2 with RL ?

70mph through wheat fields LOL, so RL or is this a lambo on monterstruck wheels ? gahaha

listen to what the pro's have to say about DC and not some guy like you that don't know how a car handles!

LINK 1

LINK 2

now have a seat and calm down

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#447 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@draign said:

@b4x said:

I couldnt even do that on a dry road without slamming into car ahead, as well as the guard rail.

The game is an arcade racing game, so the physics aren't going to be realistic. This isn't Forza 5 or GT7. This is more like NFS or Burnout. Horizon 2 physic will be more realistic as they are using a lot of Forza 5 physics structure.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448  Edited By lglz1337

@scottpsfan14: /thead and @B4X: left

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449  Edited By B4X

I see you guys couldn't find one instance of the Physics system in DC. Thanks for playing. The game plays exactly the SAME in every video shown, with a graphics overlay. Impressive. :D

But t3h B4X is crazy...