Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#301  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@lglz1337 said:

it's obvious lemmings cannot comprehend these amazing close to real life visuals DC is showing of, they fall back to gameplay they cannot derail this thread with Forza loney toons horizon 2 screens.

bb bb bbut the gameplay we both never played yet LOL assuming Borza Borizon will be the better game. ghehe SW will be a sweet place if DC scores a 9

you are wanking yourself silly about a gif of a game (which isn't released) showing of weather effects (that wont be released at launch). Chances are it's not even running on a PS4 right now, if it was, Why the **** isn't coming with the game on day one ?

Lglzteet = idiot confirmed

You have to admit that GIF is impressive. The sense of speed not so much. I hope it turns out to be a great game.

Him bashing every other game coming out to support his views is not worth arguing with him over.

His goggles are to strong.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@b4x: later dude walk away softy!

remember when walking features don't break or make a game titanfall has no SP still it scored a 9. So GTFO with your feature list

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 B4X

@lglz1337 said:

@b4x: later dude walk away softy!

remember when walking features don't break or make a game titanfall has no SP still it scored a 9. So GTFO with your feature list

Titanfall brought gameplay elements to a multiplayer game not done before?

Bro you are delusional. What is DC doing that has never been done in a racing game before?

Think about that. I'll give you time. Walk away softly. I will come back and stomp a mud hole in your stupid logic. You know the score fanboy.

If you can't talk civil on the internet. When I'm being civil to you right now. Why say anything?

Are you like this in real life? You smack your gums at people like this face to face?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:

B4X

XD

Really? I wish the **** I was Mel Gibson :P

Let's not derail. You might make Dad proud again. :P

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 lglz1337

@b4x: hahaha someone got salty love it!

titanfall COD on steroids you call that gameplay elements never done before, jetpacks really ? LOLz

and a racing game is a racing game there is nothing much you can do with it you have a steer and a road silly!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 B4X

@lglz1337 said:

@b4x: hahaha someone got salty love it!

titanfall COD on steroids you call that gameplay elements never done before, jetpacks really ? LOLz

and a racing game is a racing game there is nothing much you can do with it you have a steer and a road silly!

Just Jet packs.. That's all :P

Steer and a road. That's all. Nothing to it.

Go race the PRO's in GT and Forza. Look at the endless features in those games.

Are you serious?

My goodness. :p

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

B4X

XD

Dad proud?

Tell me, is DriveClub not THE REAL next gen exclusive racing game?

Only on PlayStation?

Not the only one. Forza 5 rings a bell. You are not one of those Graphics > Gameplay and features guys too?

Are you going there? You want to go there?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 lglz1337

@b4x: ohh you already know the features of DC it seems.

put your gun down, DC will be a great game #dealwithit

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

it's obvious lemmings cannot comprehend these amazing close to real life visuals DC is showing of, they fall back to gameplay they cannot derail this thread with Forza loney toons horizon 2 screens.

bb bb bbut the gameplay we both never played yet LOL assuming Borza Borizon will be the better game. ghehe SW will be a sweet place if DC scores a 9

all this makes SW a better place the salt, the tears i suddenly remember the savior titanfall system seller threads. haha

You need to relax. Seriously, if Driveclub didn't look as good as it does, would you be interested in it anyway? Are you even interested in the game at all?

If FH2 was a PS4 game and DC a XB1 game, you'd probably change your attitude to "graphics don't matter, it's all about gameplay, horizon has an open world" etc, etc, etc.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 B4X

@lglz1337 said:

@b4x: ohh you already know the features of DC it seems.

put your gun down, DC will be a great game #dealwithit

Tell me why it will be a great game?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 lglz1337

@b4x: why don't you tell me why it would not ?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 lglz1337

@deadline-zero0: the same goes vice versa

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@lglz1337 said:

@deadline-zero0: the same goes vice versa

No, not really. I'd be pretty sad if The Crew wasn't coming to PC. Or if FH2 had a PC version that was cancelled. If Driveclub came to PC i'd be "meh"

So, did you just admit you don't really care about the game and just want to fanboy over it because it's your platform?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#318 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@Heil68 said:

Day 1 for the TRUE next gen exclusive, Drive Club :D

Why do you keep saying that like it's a big deal? Forza 5 is a true next gen exclusive as well. **shrug** who cares. TLOU is no longer a true next gen exclusive. lol!! Do you care about that? You sound stupid every time you say that dumb shit. Every system will have exclusives. I'm getting both Drive Club and Horizon 2. Don't care if either is exclusive. Care more about how the games will play, what modes and multiplayer options they will have. Yes, both games are Day 1 for me too. lol!!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

B4X

XD

Dad proud?

Tell me, is DriveClub not THE REAL next gen exclusive racing game?

Only on PlayStation?

Not the only one. Forza 5 rings a bell. You are not one of those Graphics > Gameplay and features guys too?

Are you going there? You want to go there?

Bring it on son. I'll fight ya!! Cernt! Cyum on sonny!!!

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By lglz1337

@deadline-zero0: and you came to this conclusion by never playing DC and the CREW ? that's pretty insane can i have your crystal ball ? or are you just trolling ?

it's just a fact people on this board cannot downplay DC visuals so what they do is fallback on gameplay they never played!

i remember those silly days when people downplayed beyond. so much crow eating that day reviews came in

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 B4X

@lglz1337 said:

I will tell you one thing. Graphics won't make it a good game.

I hype it a 7 from what I have seen so far.

Features, what it does in next gen features.

What NEW it brings to the genre.

These are thing the game will be judged on. Not graphics man.

It may score a 10 who knows. We will see.

I know one thing it CANNOT touch FH2 in features. /fact

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 DEadliNE-Zero0

@lglz1337 said:

@deadline-zero0: and you came to this conclusion by never playing DC and the CREW ? that's pretty insane can i have your crystal ball ? or are you just trolling ?

it's just a fact people on this board cannot downplay DC visuals so what they do is fallback on gameplay they never played!

Fair enough. I need the full games to release. But, and i had this discussion with Scott in another thread, FH2 and The Crew seem to be bringing more to teh table when it comes to the number of cars, customization, open worlds, race tyeps, etc. Again, that's from what i've read from the games so far.

And i didn't downplay th visuals. I've said that i don't care about then if the game isn't much. You know, like Crysis 3.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lglz1337 said:

I had this argument with him a few days ago. Drove me insane. He doesn't support his claims above his own opinion. He's a good guy at heart thou.

When you play with CRAZY...It has a way of dragging you down that rabbit hole.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By lglz1337

@b4x: same goes for features don't make it a great game.

you can act as if you know DC features all day long the fact is you don't!

what does forza horizon 2 bring new in this genre ?

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

That actually looks pretty good. I was not impressed at all by what they showed of this game at first. It seems to be shaping up nicely now though. Still getting Project Cars over this though.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4:

The sense of speed is still pretty slow.. but I assume it's because of all the other effects. Still should be a fun game though.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Game looks gorgeous but Cows shouldn't forget that Killzone Shadow Fall taught us flash isn't everything.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#331 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@blackace said:
@Heil68 said:

Why do you keep saying that like it's a big deal? Forza 5 is a true next gen exclusive as well. **shrug** who cares. TLOU is no longer a true next gen exclusive. lol!! Do you care about that? You sound stupid every time you say that dumb shit. Every system will have exclusives. I'm getting both Drive Club and Horizon 2. Don't care if either is exclusive. Care more about how the games will play, what modes and multiplayer options they will have. Yes, both games are Day 1 for me too. lol!!

The Last Of Us is not a next gen game thou. Uncharted 4 is. TLOU Remastered is not. But you are too rational to troll so you're safe.

Doesn't matter. With the game coming to PS4 now it is next-gen as it's on a next-gen console and been modified to next gen standards. It also makes it non-exclusive as well. When PS Now hits, a lot of the PS2 and PS3 exclusive library will be no longer exclusive. I honestly don't care, but Heil68 thinks a next-gen game being exclusive is the biggest deal when there are already many next-gen games that are exclusive. Not trying to troll. Just saying to pretty dumb to keep saying something that's already true on every next-gen console. It's like saying "The sun is bright" over and over again.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Forza 5 has no competition until Project Cars comes out. Driving simulation at 60 fps.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@TwistedShade said:

Game looks gorgeous but Cows shouldn't forget that Killzone Shadow Fall taught us flash isn't everything.

maybe it's because I didn't play pt2 & 3 but SF wasn't that bad. It just didn't bring anything new to the table and the story was pretty meh. But the mechanics were good, the multiplayer was pretty good and overall it was entertaining.. for about a month. :P

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#334  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@Heil68 said:

lems already melting down. Can't handle the truth.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 B4X

@lglz1337 said:

@b4x: same goes for features don't make it a great game.

you can act as if you know DC features all day long the fact is you don't!

what does forza horizon 2 bring new in this genre ?

Watch and learn my friend. Drive Club does NONE of this. Accept turn and steer as you call it.. :p

Loading Video...

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

It looks great but Cows hyping up graphics that us Hermits have had for years now ( Project Cars ) is just funny...

Welcome to 2012 Cows, you'll enjoy it there...

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#337 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

All that pop in drives me crazy! Better looking then Forza though.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By lglz1337

@b4x: lol

hey look a shortcut after 5 races we all use the same shortcut

a ferrari driving through a mais field or whatever that shit looks like so real life LOL greatest feature yet!

go away with that shit nothing impressive drivatar lol ANNA GREAT FEATURE yet again

all this can only happen in looney toons world look i have a f****** sticker on my car

lemmings overhyping shit this easily, but don't worry forza horizon 2 also does clubs lol

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

ohmygawd this look fuckin incredible best racing game this gen until gt comes out, best raving games exclusive to ps4 folks! this what next hen racing games should be not no flopza 2.5 shit this that new new. sony beastin this will score better and sell better than flopza imho facts

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@scatteh316 said:

It looks great but Cows hyping up graphics that us Hermits have had for years now ( Project Cars ) is just funny...

Welcome to 2012 Cows, you'll enjoy it there...

Nah, Project Cars is vastly over rated often, it's still got 2D trees today never mind in 2012.

Loading Video...

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

lol yeah everything except the car is just fugly. its pathetic that any developer can release this at the end of 2014. its even more amazing how they have made almost no progress in 2 years

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@lglz1337 said:

Fair enough. I need the full games to release. But, and i had this discussion with Scott in another thread, FH2 and The Crew seem to be bringing more to teh table when it comes to the number of cars, customization, open worlds, race tyeps, etc. Again, that's from what i've read from the games so far.

And i didn't downplay th visuals. I've said that i don't care about then if the game isn't much. You know, like Crysis 3.

Pro tip GT6 >>>>> in everything compared to Forza 5 that didn't automatically make GT6 the superior game and Forza 5 ended up out scoring GT6 on GS.

What a game does is sometimes just as important or even more important than the number of things a game has, (would you rather have a thousand worthless rocks or one large diamond?) what Drive Club has does looks extremely impressive.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#343  Edited By slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@scottpsfan14: Like I said before you guys are joking right. DC technically better than Forza.WTF. Neither games is out yet but Forza's world sounds way more technically advanced than DC. Forza stretches across Southern Europe from the Alps to the Mediterranean Sea, no time for a geography lesson but google how much land mass that is. Not only that but Forza's weather system takes it even further by actually having a true working model of Earth's Atmosphere, which means the sky will change colors according to the atmosphere, red sky, blue sky, orange tinted sky, rainbow's and any other color that could come from particles in our atmosphere. 200+ cars, open world,dynamic weather, day and night cycle, drivatars,700+ events, 1000 member crew, barn finds, and more realistic handling. From what I saw in DC club it seems as if cars handle the same in rain as they do on a sunny day, in Forza you actually see cars sliding and dodging traffic do to weather conditions. I know you guys won't watch this but I'll post this for a 3rd time anyway.

Loading Video...

Did they just drive that Lamborghini through an open field?

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#344 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

I can describe the clip, and my undies after watching the clip in two words: Moisture and Skidmarks. That looks amazing! Now I need clarification as to whether my Logitech wheel will be compatible or not. I keep reading conflicting reports.

I'm really looking forward to DC. While I don't tend to play many games online, I'm a race ace. Shit just get's my blood pumpin', makes me sweat like I've been dry-humpin'.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/04/30/driveclub-update-evolution-studios-2/

When asked back in April, the game director, Paul Rustchynsky, said this: "We love racing wheels! We’re working closely with Thrustmaster to support their awesome wheels already and when Logitech support wheel peripherals on PlayStation 4 we’d love to support them in DRIVECLUB too."

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

It's now a given that Driveclub's graphics wont disappoint. Now if they can deliver on the gameplay and features, the Sony may have yet another hit racer in their games roster. But we'll see...

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 DEadliNE-Zero0

@kinectthedots said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@lglz1337 said:

Pro tip GT6 >>>>> in everything compared to Forza 5 that didn't automatically make GT6 the superior game and Forza 5 ended up out scoring GT6 on GS.

What a game does is sometimes just as important or even more important than the number of things a game has, (would you rather have a thousand worthless rocks or one large diamond?) what Drive Club has does looks extremely impressive.

I don't give a **** about scores. TLOU was the ultimate example to not trust them to tell me what i might enoy and how great a game is.

I didn't play F5 or GT5. I only know DC seems, atleast so far, to be a closed track racer like so many others, without even a performance customization options, only visuals. I'm not the biggest racing game enthusiat, but i do love the genre. Being open world and having "rpg" elements like The Crew, and so on. Hell, from the looks of it, F5 seems to be closer to DC than FH2, for all the comparisons we've done.

And your example is moronic. Quantity and quality are equaliy important. More cars, more customization, more tracks, bigger map, etc. And so far, consideringi haven't fully researched all 3 games, DC seems to be doing less. Also, i haven't checked out DC or FH2 multiplayer.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

i downloaded some direct feed vids from gamersyde, here are vlc snaps. click for full size.

driveclub:

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

snaps of direct feed from gamersyde: