Drive Club's dynamic weather...oooooh ahhhhhh

#201 Posted by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@gpuking: maybe you should make a thread about why it does look better?

love hermits tears

#202 Posted by handssss (1837 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mems_1224 said:

@wolverine4262 said:

All pretty, no substance. Like most Sony exclusives.

pretty much. never understood why people get so excited for a generic looking racing game

What would be a 'non generic' looking racing game? Does it need machine guns on the hud? Perhaps mechanical wings that allow you to fly?

That would be great. Sadly we're stuck with garbage like this and Forza.

sounds like Full-Auto. Played that at a friend's house many years back. Know the first was only for 360 but think the 2nd one was only for ps3/psp. Must not have done too well.

#203 Edited by m3dude1 (1364 posts) -
@scottpsfan14 said:
@gpuking said:

Yeah Drive Club quite literally destroys any other racers in graphics, this is a few leagues beyond Pcars.

Of course no matter how good DC will ever look, PCars will always be better graphics to hermits. Because it's on PC.

yep, lost count of how many herms here claim doom 3 looks better than any ps4 game. they are a sad bunch

#204 Edited by Snugenz (11892 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@gpuking said:

Yeah Drive Club quite literally destroys any other racers in graphics, this is a few leagues beyond Pcars.

Of course no matter how good DC will ever look, PCars will always be better graphics to hermits. Because it's on PC.

Because it's true, even if it doesn't look better than DC at launch (which it most likely will) the very fact that's it on PC means it will absolutely look better at some point.

@m3dude1 said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@gpuking said:

yep, lost count of how many herms here claim doom 3 looks better than any ps4 game. they are a sad bunch

Link me to a post that's not heewee saying anything close to that, otherwise it's just more of your usual bullshit.

#205 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@Snugenz said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@gpuking said:

Because it's true, even if it doesn't look better than DC at launch (which it most likely will) the very fact that's it on PC means it will absolutely look better at some point.

@m3dude1 said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@gpuking said:

Link me to a post that's not heewee saying anything close to that, otherwise it's just more of your usual bullshit.

The rendering pipeline in PCars is used on Wii U. Meaning that it uses the same environments. DriveClub RP is leauges ahead. The lighting is better. Weather effects are better. Environments are geometrically more detailed. Pcars is still made for consoles (including Wii U) so that means they have to restrain their RP.

#206 Posted by Snugenz (11892 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Snugenz said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@gpuking said:

@m3dude1 said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@gpuking said:

The rendering pipeline in PCars is used on Wii U. Meaning that it uses the same environments. DriveClub RP is leauges ahead. The lighting is better. Weather effects are better. Environments are geometrically more detailed. Pcars is still made for consoles (including Wii U) so that means they have to restrain their RP.

That's a wonderful assumption you got there.

#207 Posted by gpuking (2888 posts) -

@lglz1337

Once Evo releases hq 1080p feeds then I'll be on with doing the Lord's work.

#208 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@Snugenz said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Snugenz said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@gpuking said:

@m3dude1 said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@gpuking said:

That's a wonderful assumption you got there.

PCars in on Wii U. And it is the same game with the same assets (unless the car models are different). Look, heres the thing. DriveClub is a next gen exclusive utimizing the PS4 tech specifically from the ground up. They were able to get a lot more out of the system than a multiplat developer would.

You tell me, will PCars look better on PS4 than DC?

#209 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2101 posts) -

Mario Kart 8 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drive Club and FH2 in FUN FACTOR!!! Isn't that why we play games?

#210 Edited by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@gpuking said:

@lglz1337

Once Evo releases hq 1080p feeds then I'll be on with doing the Lord's work.

Lol, your graphics king threads are some of the reason I joined GS. They're infamous lol.

#211 Posted by Snugenz (11892 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

PCars in on Wii U. And it is the same game with the same assets (unless the car models are different). Look, heres the thing. DriveClub is a next gen exclusive utimizing the PS4 tech specifically from the ground up. They were able to get a lot more out of the system than a multiplat developer would.

Not sure tbh, but it wont get better looking after launch like DC so who cares.

PCars on PC will, that's a fact. DC will be a jagged pretty looking enough game that will never get better looking, will always have the same effects, textures and IQ.

PCars on PC can be supersampled, can have insanely high res textures added, can have much higher poly meshes added, will have effects added. to deny any of this can and most likely will happen is fanboyish and quite frankly silly.

#212 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@Snugenz said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

PCars on PC will, that's a fact. DC will be a jagged pretty looking enough game that will never get better looking, will always have the same effects, textures and IQ.

PCars on PC can be supersampled, can have insanely high res textures added, can have much higher poly meshes added, will have effects added. to deny any of this can and most likely will happen is fanboyish and quite frankly silly.

Yes all these are quirks of the PC open platform itself. Agreed. Thats the console killer features in my opinion. But I am talking about the core game what the developers designed. The graphics without mods on PC maxed.

#213 Posted by Snugenz (11892 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Snugenz said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Yes all these are quirks of the PC open platform itself. Agreed. Thats the console killer features in my opinion. But I am talking about the core game what the developers designed. The graphics without mods on PC maxed.

Who cares about the graphics without mods on PC?. If you don't care about graphics they'll be more than enough for ya, and if you're that way inclined the PS4 having a "potentially" better looking game certainly won't bother you either.

#214 Posted by Ben-Buja (3026 posts) -
@m3dude1 said:

@Ben-Buja said:

Not fast enough LOL

70-90 fps on the Nürburgring with DSx4 (Ingame downsampling) + SMAA

Not bad for not being optimized yet.

jesus that looks horrible

And here we go again. So much butthurt about being proven wrong once more.

#215 Edited by Ben-Buja (3026 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

At which point DriveClub will still have more detailed graphics. No matter what resolution. Project Gotham Racing is 30fps on 360, still a massively fun racing game. Gamers are just picky. You know, looking back at Colin Mcrae Dirt 1 reactions back in the day, not one mention of it being 30fps and 'hindering the experience'. It's 2010-2014 thing. It's annoying.

It's not being picky, it's having standards. Colin MCrae Dirt 1 came out 7 years ago and standards have changed, I mean I've been playing in 1080P and 60 fps for more than 5 years. Gaming at 60 fps is much more responsive and enjoyable to me. You'd expect a 2013 console to finally get mostly 60 fps titles, especially in fast paced racing games that would benefit a lot from it.

It just means that the devs had to make compromises to make the game look like it does, would you accept the same in other media?

"Sorry, this blu ray will only run in 720P and 15 fps because we had to use so much expensive CGI, rendering it all in 1080P and 24 fps would take our rendering farms too long. "

#216 Edited by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@Ben-Buja said:
@m3dude1 said:

@Ben-Buja said:

Not fast enough LOL

The way I see it, Pcars is a different type of game. DC will likely have about 12 cars max on the road while PCars will have up to 64. Even on Wii U! That's something to consider. DriveClub beats it in asthetics all round, while PCars still looks amazing though. Even on XB1, it's 60fps and still has amazing graphics. So yeah, they have achieved something for sim racers.

DriveClub is more suited being compared to Need For Speed than PCars though.

#217 Posted by Star0 (443 posts) -

All well and good, but will this affect track drivability and does each car handle slightly differently respective to certain weather conditions or is it just superficial?

Also, we still haven't got a car list, right? Here's hoping it won't be anemic and be just full of sports/super/hypercars.

#218 Posted by Ben-Buja (3026 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Ben-Buja said:

The way I see it, Pcars is a different type of game. DC will likely have about 12 cars max on the road while PCars will have up to 64. Even on Wii U! That's something to consider. DriveClub beats it in asthetics all round, while PCars still looks amazing though. Even on XB1, it's 60fps and still has amazing graphics. So yeah, they have achieved something for sim racers.

This is what I've been saying, but you have rabid cows like m3dude1 claiming DC makes PCars look like a "rookie basement mod"

#219 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@Ben-Buja said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

At which point DriveClub will still have more detailed graphics. No matter what resolution. Project Gotham Racing is 30fps on 360, still a massively fun racing game. Gamers are just picky. You know, looking back at Colin Mcrae Dirt 1 reactions back in the day, not one mention of it being 30fps and 'hindering the experience'. It's 2010-2014 thing. It's annoying.

It's not being picky, it's having standards. Colin MCrae Dirt 1 came out 7 years ago and standards have changed, I mean I've been playing in 1080P and 60 fps for more than 5 years. Gaming at 60 fps is much more responsive and enjoyable to me. You'd expect a 2013 console to finally get mostly 60 fps titles, especially in fast paced racing games that would benefit a lot from it.

It just means that the devs had to make compromises to make the game look like it does, would you accept the same in other media?

"Sorry, this blu ray will only run in 720P and 15 fps because we had to use so much expensive CGI, rendering it all in 1080P and 48 fps would take our rendering farms too long. "

60fps isn't a necessity. It is better for sure, but after playing Forza 4, I can go back to PGR4 and enjoy it just as much. I still get a fast paced felling playing it.

Movies are rendered at IMAX resolutions (roughly 8K), or 35 mill (4K) at 24 fps. Blu Rays are simply downscales to 1080p 24fps. Not quite the same scenario. But I get your point. DC went for visuals over framerate. But I would be more annoyed if it was slow as fuck and hindered gameplay, which by all accounts, it doesn't.

30fps on consoles that has been coded properly is fine. However, capping your framerate to 30hz on your PC and TV is another story. At that point, there is input lag that hinders gameplay.

#220 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2891 posts) -

And it still only has 50 cars and runs at 30 frames per second. And it's a closed track racers without being a simulator.

I'd rather play FH2 or The Crew, which i am going to buy actually.

Sony continues to disappoint me. Graphics and res over everything else seems to be Sony's mantra right now. Hopefully they change.

#221 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@Ben-Buja said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Ben-Buja said:

This is what I've been saying, but you have rabid cows like m3dude1 claiming DC makes PCars look like a "rookie basement mod"

M3dude1 has an on going problem with hermits. He trolls them any time he gets. But for good reason at times. In your case, I understand where you are coming from. While DC's visuals are better, PCars has more cars on screen (that are just as detailed as DC cars). They haven't put as much time into the environments to focus on more important car game features. And for a serious sim racer, that is the better choice.

DriveClubs visuals do beat PCars by a noticable amount, but when you consider that the PS4 version of PCars is 60fps, does DC really look 2 times as good as that?

#222 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@deadline-zero0 said:

And it still only has 50 cars and runs at 30 frames per second. And it's a closed track racers without being a simulator.

Sony continues to disappoint me. Graphics and res over everything else seems to be Sony's mantra right now. Hopefully they change.

There are tracks 11 miles long in DriveClub.

#223 Posted by m3dude1 (1364 posts) -

@Ben-Buja said:
@m3dude1 said:

@Ben-Buja said:

Not fast enough LOL

so you dont think that looks horrible? flat, ugly, and artificial lighting mixed with absurdly low polygon environments?

#224 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2891 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Cool, and there's 55 tracks if i remember correctly. Nice.

On the other hand, like i said, FH2 and TC are open world racers, which let you explore in addition to racing. I don't know how many actual tracks there are in either.

Ironically, i wish more racing games would had randomly generated tracks, or a track builder.

#225 Edited by Ben-Buja (3026 posts) -
@Couth_ said:

Slightly mad has been pretty FRAUDULENT about how Project CARS looks in gameplay, even on PC. I would not be surprised if Drive Club was the better looking even though P.CARS is the more technically advanced..

Also, a lot of PC gamers I have spoken to whom have played both actually think Assetto Corsa looks better than Project CARS. ASS CORSA is getting a snub here. It's the most sim of all, too - P.Cars still uses the NFS Shift engine

That's nonsense, every single screenshot and gameplay video that has been shown of the game was taken from actual ingame footage. It's open development, there are thousands of active members that constantly test it and most screenshots you see are actually from various members, not the devs.

Who are these "lot of PC gamers" and why are they blind?

PCars easily looks better than Assetto Corsa, it's not even close.

@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

On the other hand, like i said, FH2 and TC are open world racers, which let you explore in addition to racing. I don't know how many actual tracks there are in either.

Ironically, i wish more racing games would had randomly generated tracks, or a track builder.

I wish there were a proper rallye sim with long tracks, weather effects and environments like DC, physics like Assetto Corsa and tracks all over the world. I'd even buy a PS4 for a game like that

#227 Posted by m3dude1 (1364 posts) -

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663156003768763&set=vb.423631211054578&type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663160890434941&set=vb.423631211054578&type=3&video_source=pages_video_set

i mean really now

#228 Edited by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

A track builder would be phenomenal. Like an actual good one where you can insert trees and environments. Wow!

As I said before, DC is a different game to FH2 and The Crew. It's as different to them as Gran Turismo and Need For Speed are to eachother.

I am actually really excited to play DC. It has to be the most visually rich racing games in existance.

#229 Posted by TorqueHappens08 (927 posts) -

As a all time racing fan, sim and sim cade, i have to say this is by far the best looking racing game i have ever seen, in terms of lighting they nailed the photo realism. Just the clip of the Volkswagen Beetle Turbo S being chased in the rain looks insanely real, kind of tricks you, it tricked me, At first i thought that was from a movie. Honestly i think the only game visually that may top this is GT7 for PS4..knowing PD and there god like lighting system and what they will be able to do with the PS4..considering what they could do with the PS3 already.

PC cars and FH2 visuals impressed me, But DC just blew my mind and blew me away.

#230 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2891 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

A track builder would be phenomenal. Like an actual good one where you can insert trees and environments. Wow!

As I said before, DC is a different game to FH2 and The Crew. It's as different to them as Gran Turismo and Need For Speed are to eachother.

I am actually really excited to play DC. It has to be the most visually rich racing games in existance.

I was actually talking about an open world racing game that would let you place the barrier walls that create the track. It reminds when i was playing my favourite racers, NFS Most wanted, and the tracks where just that, barrier in the world that kept you in line.

I wish games like that allowed players to just put directional walls and upload them to let people play.

And as i said, the game is still lacking in certain points. I also was annoyned when i saw Forza backtrack on the number of cars.

Anyone can download an HD video to see what the actual game is like and let a race play. But when one is playing, gameplay and features are far more important than gfx. I care about them, if teh actual game itself is great. I love how good Batman AK looks, because i hope the game itself is awesome. Like Physx support.

If this is what Sony and devs wanted next gen for, than it's a fucking joke. Sure, let's improve graphics, but for sucks sake, then you go backwards on features and still don't improve frame rates, you know, the performance part of a game, that's pathetic.

There's still nto even an option to choose in console games. So while different games, they're still aracde racers, apparently, and FH2 and The Crew seem to atleast be focused on bring other stuff.

Open worlds, number of cars in forza, extreme car custumization in the Crew, and multiple event types. And atleast FH2 is going to be 60fps since it doens't have a PC version.

#231 Edited by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@TorqueHappens08: hopefully you will turn off the sound when watching gt7 trailers when they come

#232 Posted by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

I have finally lived to see the day where Lems use PC games to calm the cow herd just like Cows were accused of doing all through Gen7. The circle of life is now complete.

lol that gif

#233 Posted by Ben-Buja (3026 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@TorqueHappens08: hopefully you will turn off the sound when watching gt7 trailers when they come

Oh god I hope they finally nail the sounds. I love the GT series, but that has been always a big weak point.

Project CARS has excellent sound in comparison, it raises the bar in racing games imo. Stephen Baysted really knows what he's doing

#234 Edited by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

I was actually talking about an open world racing game that would let you place the barrier walls that create the track. It reminds when i was playing my favourite racers, NFS Most wanted, and the tracks where just that, barrier in the world that kept you in line.

I wish games like that allowed players to just put directional walls and upload them to let people play.

And as i said, the game is still lacking in certain points. I also was annoyned when i saw Forza backtrack on the number of cars.

Anyone can download an HD video to see what the actual game is like and let a race play. But when one is playing, gameplay and features are far more important than gfx. I care about them, if teh actual game itself is great. I love how good Batman AK looks, because i hope the game itself is awesome. Like Physx support.

If this is what Sony and devs wanted next gen for, than it's a fucking joke. Sure, let's improve graphics, but for sucks sake, then you go backwards on features and still don't improve frame rates, you know, the performance part of a game, that's pathetic.

There's still nto even an option to choose in console games. So while different games, they're still aracde racers, apparently, and FH2 and The Crew seem to atleast be focused on bring other stuff.

Open worlds, number of cars in forza, extreme car custumization in the Crew, and multiple event types. And atleast FH2 is going to be 60fps since it doens't have a PC version.

DriveClub is a new game. It has it's own concept. So you will not expect it to just do what other car games have been doing but better. It does it's own thing. 30fps is the framerate of PGR, one of the greatest racing games of all time. Yeah, they could have cut visuals and made it 60fps, but I guess the whole 'show off the new console' thing got to them. I would be more worried if they went for an unlocked framerate in between 30-60. They would need far more time to get the game at 60fps with optimization. Or a breakthrough in coding. I'm not saying it's impossible, just look at Uncharted 4 1080p 60fps real time trailer.

Also FH2 is 30 fps.

#235 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2891 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

DriveClub is a new game. It has it's own concept. So you will not expect it to just do what other car games have been doing but better. It does it's own thing. 30fps is the framerate of PGR, one of the greatest racing games of all time. Yeah, they could have cut visuals and made it 60fps, but I guess the whole 'show off the new console' thing got to them. I would be more worried if they went for an unlocked framerate in between 30-60. They would need far more time to get the game at 60fps with optimization. Or a breakthrough in coding. I'm not saying it's impossible, just look at Uncharted 4 1080p 60fps real time trailer.

Also FH2 is 30 fps.

I meant Forza 5, keep confusing that. And can you please stop about UC4. Let the game release first.

Also the black part is my point.

Killzone Shadow Fall- The launch game that was to show off the PS4. No problem.

Then....

Infamous SS- The series was over, but since Sony need something to milk for more graphics, let's use that. Pretty particle effects and next gen gfx. the game isn't exactly a very well received game, even among some Infamous fans i talked too.

The Order 1886- Awesome settings, some horror and steampunk elements. Potential co-op. Nice. Fuck that. CGI graphics and, well, i don't even need to point out the lack of game in that thing.

And now.

Driveclub- An article a month ago detailed all the tech and elements going into making the game look great, like.....tress. Holy shit, look at how good the trees will be. Expect you wont notice because you'll be going at 120Kph.

Sony isn't even advancing gameplay or making games that might bring cool features to the table. Atleast FH2 and The Crew, like i said, are going to have a good car list, mass customization, open worlds, etc, etc.

60fps isn't even an issue in of itself. It's a the extreme obsessetion with graphics and resolution.

#236 Edited by gago-gago (9541 posts) -

Why can't they patch this with more cars instead first? Jesus, they're showing a Beetle and a Mini Cooper driving faster lol. The hell is the player driving, a Toyota Yaris Lol. And if you look at the mini map there's like 10 cars or so racing, which are more likely small cars like Honda Fit, Ford Focus, Volkswagen Golf, etc. That's already 10 out of the 50. If I wanted to drive these cars I could rather buy them in real life instead of wasting car collection in game. I don't care how much detail they're trying to put in game because it's a freakin' Beetle, lol. What's next, they're going to make gamers go ooooohh and ahhhhh by showing Honda Odysseys and Dodge Caravans driving in snow lol.

#237 Posted by tormentos (18356 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

I meant Forza 5, keep confusing that. And can you please stop about UC4. Let the game release first.

Then....

Infamous SS- The series was over, but since Sony need something to milk for more graphics, let's use that. Pretty particle effects and next gen gfx. the game isn't exactly a very well received game, even among some Infamous fans i talked too.

The Order 1886- Awesome settings, some horror and steampunk elements. Potential co-op. Nice. Fuck that. CGI graphics and, well, i don't even need to point out the lack of game in that thing.

And now.

Driveclub- An article a month ago detailed all the tech and elements going into making the game look great, like.....tress. Holy shit, look at how good the trees will be. Expect you wont notice because you'll be going at 120Kph.

Sony isn't even advancing gameplay or making games that might bring cool features to the table. Atleast FH2 and The Crew, like i said, are going to have a good car list, mass customization, open worlds, etc, etc.

60fps isn't even an issue in of itself. It's a the extreme obsessetion with graphics and resolution.

You wont notice it because you're fu**ing blind the rest or the normal people will good eyes side will..

Yeah why have great graphics in the environment lets have Snes graphics all around and only good looking cars,since you know we wont notice the details any way...

This game look freaking impressive.

#238 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Also FH2 is 30 fps.

Then....

And now.

So your saying SONY exclusives tend to be hyped 70% their graphics and 30% the rest? I might have to agree. They all are pushing graphics, but the gameplay just might not get that same push. The Order, looks like your every day TPS in a nice setting. Infamous SS is Infamous 2 with nice graphics. Killzone SF is booooring but looks great. Knack is shit. And Unchatrted 4 is being hyped on graphics when we haven't seen gameplay.

In contrast, The Xbox has Halo 5, the game changing FPS. Sunset Overdrive, the most dynamic gameplay eva. Forza 5, the best of the best (at 60fps). Ryse, the utter beauty with the iconic gameplay elements. Need I go on? Xbox has this gen with games. SONY exclusives are overrated QTE trash at best.

Does that put you at ease?

#239 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2891 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Then....

And now.

You wont notice it because you're fu**ing blind the rest or the normal people will good eyes side will..

Yeah why have great graphics in the environment lets have Snes graphics all around and only good looking cars,since you know we wont notice the details any way...

This game look freaking impressive.

I'd rather have 2012 last gen graphics and more cars, rece types, open world, more customization, etc, etc, then pewty trees and rain. I never said the game doesn't look impressive.

Of course it does. My point is that we're also going back. The gameplay isn't evolving and features are becoming smaller. There's not even a performance customization for the game, last i checked atleast. It's a pure, generic, closed track racer, with less cars and options.

As for blind, right. I also bet most people won't actually be paying attention to the fucking trees while racing. Hell, i bet most people can't tell the different between resolutions.

#240 Posted by sam890 (1108 posts) -

Seems like every game on the PS4 looks better than all the games on PC according to Cows.

#241 Posted by Malta_1980 (11404 posts) -

Looking forward to get the game !!

#242 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@sam890 said:

Seems like every game on the PS4 looks better than all the games on PC according to Cows.

Whats the best looking racing game you've seen?

#243 Posted by B4X (5231 posts) -

That looks amazing...The graphics are unreal!

I have one question though?

Is that captured in Slow MO... The sense of speed is NOT there.

Have any of you ever rode in a car going 120 mph...let alone 150-200?

That looks like slow motion even from the hood view. Wtf is up with that?

#244 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@b4x said:

It does look like slow mo. Coz it's 30fpsz.

#245 Edited by B4X (5231 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

From hood view it should not look that damn slow... 120 in a standard car with me driving is close to blurring. At 150 shit is a blur, and getting borderline scary. Like driving with tunnel vision. This game has ZERO sense of that speed from what I have seen.

ANY ONE that has ridden in a car in real life knows that looks like slow mo.

#246 Edited by sam890 (1108 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@sam890 said:

Project Cars.

#247 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

From hood view it should not look that damn slow... 120 on standard car with me driving is close to blurring. At 150 shit is a blur, and getting borderline scary. Like driving in a tunnel vision. This game has ZERO sense of that speed from what I have seen.

Need For Speed Rivals is the best for sense of speed i've seen. Play it if you haven't.

#248 Edited by B4X (5231 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

From hood view it should not look that damn slow... 120 on standard car with me driving is close to blurring. At 150 shit is a blur, and getting borderline scary. Like driving in a tunnel vision. This game has ZERO sense of that speed from what I have seen.

Need For Speed Rivals is the best for sense of speed i've seen. Play it if you haven't.

Forza 4 Laguna straight....Is white knuckle scary at 150-200.. It's 30 FPs?

Need for speed also. This game looks SLOW.

#249 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@sam890 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@sam890 said:

Project Cars.

On PC? Or is even the PS4 version better than DriveClub?

#250 Edited by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

Forza 4 Laguna straight....Is white knuckle scary at 150-200.. It's 30 FPs?

Need for speed also. This game looks SLOW.

Well, lets see what it's like with no latency from video compressing and gifs. I'll be picking it up so I'll let you know just how SLOW it feels :)