Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#502  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@lostrib said:

@b4x: my job pays the bills

Keep on being wrong

365 days in a year. Almost 10,000 posts a year. You do the math?

That is 29 posts a day...everyday for a year. Not missing a day. You're at a 25 post a day clip right now.

25 a day on just this forum. All you do is attack people or troll and try to discredit? You have 700+ posts dedicated just towards me alone since I joined. In an effort to get me banned or defame me. You're telling me you're not targeting me?

Like I said, if you have a job away from this forum or the many other forums on the net. You suck at it.

That would explain all your one-line responses also. Now it fits.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#503  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

This thread should be locked or at least be somewhat relevant to being on topic. Its no where close to being on topic.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#504 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Keep on being wrong

That is 29 posts a day...everyday for a year. Not missing a day. You're at a 25 post a day clip right now.

25 a day on just this forum. All you do is attack people or troll and try to discredit? You have 700+ posts dedicated just towards me alone since I joined. You're telling me you're not targeting me?

Like I said, if you have a job away from this forum or the many other forums on the net. You suck at it.

Perhaps you should do the math...

I've been a member since Sep 2009, it is now July 2014. That's like 4.8years (365 days)=1752days. I have ~31000 posts

31,000/1752=~18 posts a day

And according to you all I do is one liners which can't take more than a minute right? So let's see barely 18 minutes a day? or using your calculations 25 minutes a day?

Yeah...totally cutting into the work time.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 B4X

@daious said:

This thread should be locked. Its no where close to being on topic.

Read my sig. Remind you of a person you know? cough "mirror" cough

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Keep on being wrong

25 a day on just this forum. All you do is attack people or troll and try to discredit? You have 700+ posts dedicated just towards me alone since I joined. You're telling me you're not targeting me?

I've been a member since Sep 2009, it is now July 2014. That's like 4.8years (365 days)=1752days. I have ~31000 posts

And according to you all I do is one liners which can't take more than a minute right? So let's see barely 18 minutes a day? or using your calculations 25 minutes a day?

You could have 10 tabs and 10 different forums going at the same time. That's why I said one liners.

BTW...it says online now under your name ALOT. I will start timing it. 18-25 mins a day. My ass. You live here. I could post at 2am in America and you would post immediately following me. You have done it. Don't feed me your BS guy.

You respond to me at all hours. There are time stamps? You really want to go there chilly shilly?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508 B4X

@getyeryayasout said:

This is awesome.

The rabbit hole is DEEP my friend!

Enjoy the ride!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510 B4X

@getyeryayasout said:

@b4x said:

@getyeryayasout said:

This is awesome.

Enjoy the ride!

It's distracting me from Dateline. And I love Dateline.

On Topic: I'm starting to get a little hyped for Driveclub, and I didn't really expect that to happen.

Game looks fucking amazing. I hope there is a beast under the hood. To go with that pretty paint job.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#512 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@b4x said:

@getyeryayasout said:

@b4x said:

@getyeryayasout said:

This is awesome.

Enjoy the ride!

It's distracting me from Dateline. And I love Dateline.

On Topic: I'm starting to get a little hyped for Driveclub, and I didn't really expect that to happen.

Game looks fucking amazing. I hope there is a beast under the hood. To go with that pretty paint job.

I hope it's not all flash and no substance..

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513 B4X

@getyeryayasout said:

@b4x: There are a number of former Bizzare Creations (RIP in peace) employees working on the game. Mostly I just want it to be PGR.

Microsoft are damn fools for letting that team break up. Also wtf is Crimson skies 2 and MechAssault. They are dumb as rocks in Redmond.

Why do you have to drag up horrific memories.. :(

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#515 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Keep on being wrong

You could have 10 tabs and 10 different forums going at the same time. That's why I said one liners.

BTW...it says online now under your name ALOT. I will start timing it. 18-25 mins a day. My ass. You live here. I could post at 2am in America and you would post immediately following me. You have done it. Don't feed me your BS guy.

You respond to me at all hours. There are time stamps? You really want to go there chilly shilly?

I can't remember the last time I was awake at 2 am...

Also, it would not be unheard of to have GS open in another tab or open in a browser in the background

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#517 lostrib

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Also, it would not be unheard of to have GS open in another tab or open in a browser in the background

Right so now he's crying that I twist words and troll. Take a look at this quote chain conversation when he first posted on this thread.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/drive-clubs-dynamic-weather-oooooh-ahhhhhh-31417362/?page=6#js-message-342558091

Tell me who was being the troll out of us two.

You be the judge Lostrib.

Lol, I already knew the answer before I looked

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Right so now he's crying that I twist words and troll. Take a look at this quote chain conversation when he first posted on this thread.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/drive-clubs-dynamic-weather-oooooh-ahhhhhh-31417362/?page=6#js-message-342558091

Shill

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

"Shill" typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that they are an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom they are secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. "Plant" and "stooge" more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutralor actually a part of the organization he is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent).[citation needed]

Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions[1] because of the potential for fraud and damage; however if a shill does not place uninformed parties at a risk of loss, but merely generates "buzz," the shill's actions may be legal. For example, a person planted in an audience to laugh and applaud when desired (see claque), or to participate in on-stage activities as a "random member of the audience," is a type of legal shill.[citation needed]

Shill can also be used pejoratively to describe a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws. In this sense, such a critic would be an indirect shill for the industry at large, because said critic's income is tied to the prosperity of the industry.

Your handbook

Psychological manipulation is a type of social influence that aims to change the perception or behavior of others through underhanded, deceptive, or even abusive tactics.[1] By advancing the interests of the manipulator, often at another's expense, such methods could be considered exploitative, abusive, devious, and deceptive. Social influence is not necessarily negative. For example, doctors can try to persuade patients to change unhealthy habits. Social influence is generally perceived to be harmless when it respects the right of the influenced to accept or reject and is not unduly coercive. Depending on the context and motivations, social influence may constitute underhanded manipulation.

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

lems are so nervous becoz when drive club comes out no xbone race game can ever compete with the king. rain drops looks so much better in drive club than in flopza but lems cant tell their brains are trained to accept 720p graphics lol

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520  Edited By B4X

@getyeryayasout said:

@b4x said:

@getyeryayasout said:

@b4x: There are a number of former Bizzare Creations (RIP in peace) employees working on the game. Mostly I just want it to be PGR.

Microsoft are damn fools for letting that team break up. Also wtf is Crimson skies 2 and MechAssault. They are dumb as rocks in Redmond.

How dare you, sir! Blame me for bringing up horrific memories and then throw the lack of Crimson Skies 2 in my face!? Bastardo! :P

Also, just where the hell is Shadow Complex 2!?

I feel your pain man. Dumbasses. I wish I had some pull in this market...:(

@lostrib maybe you can ask your bosses to get on this?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#521  Edited By B4X

@_SWAG_ said:

lems are so nervous becoz when drive club comes out no xbone race game can ever compete with the king. rain drops looks so much better in drive club than in flopza but lems cant tell their brains are trained to accept 720p graphics lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#522 lostrib

@b4x said:

@

@getyeryayasout said:

@b4x said:

@getyeryayasout said:

How dare you, sir! Blame me for bringing up horrific memories and then throw the lack of Crimson Skies 2 in my face!? Bastardo! :P

I hear ya man. Dumbasses. I wish I had some poll in this market...:(

I'm not sure how a cardiologist is going to help with video games

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Shill

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

"Shill" typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that they are an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom they are secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. "Plant" and "stooge" more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutralor actually a part of the organization he is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent).[citation needed]

Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions[1] because of the potential for fraud and damage; however if a shill does not place uninformed parties at a risk of loss, but merely generates "buzz," the shill's actions may be legal. For example, a person planted in an audience to laugh and applaud when desired (see claque), or to participate in on-stage activities as a "random member of the audience," is a type of legal shill.[citation needed]

Shill can also be used pejoratively to describe a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws. In this sense, such a critic would be an indirect shill for the industry at large, because said critic's income is tied to the prosperity of the industry.

Your handbook

Psychological manipulation is a type of social influence that aims to change the perception or behavior of others through underhanded, deceptive, or even abusive tactics.[1] By advancing the interests of the manipulator, often at another's expense, such methods could be considered exploitative, abusive, devious, and deceptive. Social influence is not necessarily negative. For example, doctors can try to persuade patients to change unhealthy habits. Social influence is generally perceived to be harmless when it respects the right of the influenced to accept or reject and is not unduly coercive. Depending on the context and motivations, social influence may constitute underhanded manipulation.

Flagged for spam

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@

@getyeryayasout said:

@b4x said:

@getyeryayasout said:

I hear ya man. Dumbasses. I wish I had some poll in this market...:(

My god man....Heart failure must be at an all time high in your local!!!

Must watch cholesterol intake!!!

Flagged for death toll.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#525 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Shill

Your handbook

Flagged for spam

Flagged for /truthfacts

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#526 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527 lostrib

@b4x said:

Flagged for /truthfacts

you've now been reported for flag abuse and libel

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#528  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Flagged for /truthfacts

Keep up the good fight shill.

That might back fire. Never use the button.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#529  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

That's exactly why people are dying! My god man!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Flagged for /truthfacts

Keep being wrong, scrub

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Flagged for /truthfacts

Keep being wrong, scrub

Scrub my arse with your shill. Painful but I pull through. One-line at a time.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#532 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

what in the world are you babbling about?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Cardiologist Job Description

Patients are typically referred to a cardiologist by another physician for heart related conditions. In turn, the cardiologist performs diagnostic tests such as ECG, X-rays, blood work, exercise test, and heart catheterization to determine significance of heart problems. Pediatric cardiologists care for infants or children with heart problems, such as congenital heart disease. Pediatric cardiologists make decisions about procedures such as heart catheterization and referrals to cardiac surgeons for heart surgery. Cardiac surgeons perform a variety of procedures to treat varying heart problems. Operations include pacemaker surgery, coronary artery bypass surgery, heart transplants, and heart repair for complications like congenital heart disease.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534  Edited By lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Keep being wrong, scrub

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#535  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Keep being wrong, scrub

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

I see @b4x is keeping with his daily meltdown quotas.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#537 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Patients are typically referred to a cardiologist by another physician for heart related conditions. In turn, the cardiologist performs diagnostic tests such as ECG, X-rays, blood work, exercise test, and heart catheterization to determine significance of heart problems. Pediatric cardiologists care for infants or children with heart problems, such as congenital heart disease. Pediatric cardiologists make decisions about procedures such as heart catheterization and referrals to cardiac surgeons for heart surgery. Cardiac surgeons perform a variety of procedures to treat varying heart problems. Operations include pacemaker surgery, coronary artery bypass surgery, heart transplants, and heart repair for complications like congenital heart disease.

...yes. my boss is a cardiologist

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#538  Edited By B4X

@I_can_haz said:

I see @b4x is keeping with his daily meltdown quotas.

Shill

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#539 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Keep being wrong, scrub

How is calling you a scrub any different then you calling me a shill for the last few posts?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#540  Edited By lostrib

@b4x: flagged for disruptive posting

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#541 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

So you're his fluffer before all diagnostics?

You surely don't offer insight? I pray. I assumed your were his colleague. Not his fluffer?

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Keep on being wrong

25 a day on just this forum. All you do is attack people or troll and try to discredit? You have 700+ posts dedicated just towards me alone since I joined. In an effort to get me banned or defame me. You're telling me you're not targeting me?

He makes fun of stupid people. It's funny for everyone else and not very hard on his part.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#544 B4X

@Desmonic said:

First time I've seen a meltdown last several days.

Read the sig my man. Twin?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#545 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x: flagged for disruptive posting

Flagged for fluffing!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546 lostrib
@inb4uall said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Keep on being wrong

He makes fun of stupid people. It's funny for everyone else and not very hard on his part.

you really get me

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#547  Edited By lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

You surely don't offer insight? I pray. I assumed your were his colleague. Not his fluffer?

...well that would be odd since my boss is a woman.

You should probably stop going around assuming things, because you're continuously wrong

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#548 B4X

@inb4uall: Take your stupid back to one of your already been posted threads. 2 days ago.

You're way out of your league Bobby!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#549  Edited By lostrib

@b4x said:

@inb4uall: Take your stupid back to one of your already been posted threads. 2 days ago.

You're way out of your league Bobby!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#550  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

...well that would be odd since my boss is a woman.

You should probably stop going around assuming things, because you're continuously wrong

Well so are you? What's your point? Well a woman compared to me. Those dame sure weren't man hands in this pic? Shave your damn legs that's disgusting!