Would a Navy Seal be able to defeat GSP in an unarmed fight?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#151 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

[QUOTE="BMD004"]That is unbelievable that people think this.airshocker

Sorry, what military experience do you have again?

I've got plenty. I've met and worked with all sorts of Marines. We all go through the same initial schooling. Boot, MCT, MOS School, what have you. None of it makes you a badass killer. They teach you how to shoot a gun, wear your gear, set up a fighting position, whatever. Doesn't mean I'm some hardcore badass.

Any MMA fighter ever would beat my ass into the dirt. But I garuntee that I'll outshoot his ass, or that I MIGHT be able to spot an IED more quickly.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

And I call bull****. You're buying into media.

They're trained to do a job. That's it. SEAL training is rough and it breeds rough men, but a rough man doesn't necessarily mean a badass.

A SEAL can lose fist fight. They can be outrunned and outgunned. They're men, not machines.

-TheSecondSign-

Sorry kid, when you deploy three times you can talk to me about "buying into the media".

It's not a fist-fight when it's combat. You don't throw up your dukes and assume a fighting stance when you're fighting for your life.

I would put any SEAL up against any MMA fighter alive today. My guess is most of them would kill their opponent.

And yes, certain SEAL teams are trained for specific jobs. That doesn't change the fact that all are trained in how to kill a man with their hands.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

None. But I know plenty of people who are Marines, and they would laugh at what you are saying.BMD004

Funny, I was going to say the same exact thing to you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

I've got plenty. I've met and worked with all sorts of Marines. We all go through the same initial schooling. Boot, MCT, MOS School, what have you. None of it makes you a badass killer. They teach you how to shoot a gun, wear your gear, set up a fighting position, whatever. Doesn't mean I'm some hardcore badass.

Any MMA fighter ever would beat my ass into the dirt. But I garuntee that I'll outshoot his ass, or that I MIGHT be able to spot an IED more quickly.

-TheSecondSign-

You're not a SEAL, man. I'm not talking about your average grunt. An MMA fighter would beat the s*** out of me and probably every single other normal grunt I know. Against our Special Forces though? No, I don't think an MMA fighter would beat one of them. Perhaps maybe the USAF Special Forces, but only because not a single career is directly combat related.

Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#155 Cheesehead9099
Member since 2008 • 2849 Posts

This thread has derailed from people overhyping SEALs to people overhyping MMA fighters. Neither are some sort of gods and they both have weaknesses. An MMA fighter spends his entire life fighting, but a SEAL is trained to just kill. Sure, there's no special super secret 1HKO moves, but they know how to kill because that's all you need in the military. Think about it. You don't need BJJ or Muay Thai or Kickboxing or w/e when you can just KILL the guy.

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#156 BMD004
Member since 2010 • 5883 Posts

[QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

And I call bull****. You're buying into media.

They're trained to do a job. That's it. SEAL training is rough and it breeds rough men, but a rough man doesn't necessarily mean a badass.

A SEAL can lose fist fight. They can be outrunned and outgunned. They're men, not machines.

airshocker

Sorry kid, when you deploy three times you can talk to me about "buying into the media".

It's not a fist-fight when it's combat. You don't throw up your dukes and assume a fighting stance when you're fighting for your life.

I would put any SEAL up against any MMA fighter alive today. My guess is most of them would kill their opponent.

And yes, certain SEAL teams are trained for specific jobs. That doesn't change the fact that all are trained in how to kill a man with their hands.

This is Tim Kennedy:

He is part of US Special Forces. He has 3 losses in MMA, AND he trains to fight a hell of a lot more than 99.999999% of the people in the military.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

This is Tim Kennedy:

He is part of US Special Forces. He has 3 losses in MMA, AND he trains to fight a hell of a lot more than 99.999999% of the people in the military.

BMD004

I know who Tim Kennedy is. I have an autographed T-shirt from him when he visited us overseas.

And what does any of this have to do with what I've been saying? In a FAIR FIGHT an MMA fighter would beat the s*** out of anybody. I've never claimed otherwise. In an unarmed fight, a SEAL would kill an MMA fighter. It's as simple as that.

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 BMD004

This thread has derailed from people overhyping SEALs to people overhyping MMA fighters. Neither are some sort of gods and they both have weaknesses. An MMA fighter spends his entire life fighting, but a SEAL is trained to just kill. Sure, there's no special super secret 1HKO moves, but they know how to kill because that's all you need in the military. Think about it. You don't need BJJ or Muay Thai or Kickboxing or w/e when you can just KILL the guy.

Cheesehead9099
They are trained to kill with a weapon. With no weapons, how are they not going to use BJJ or Muay Thai or Kickboxing but just kill instead? What tools are they going to use to achieve death on the other person? BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing, Wrestling, etc are the tools used to hurt people. And martial artists who are black belts and have been training in these things since they are kids are masters at it.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#159 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

Sam Fisher doesn't exist. I am disappoint. :(

I have held American military might in too high regard. :P

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 BMD004

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

This is Tim Kennedy:

airshocker

I know who Tim Kennedy is. I have an autographed T-shirt from him when he visited us overseas.

And what does any of this have to do with what I've been saying? In a FAIR FIGHT an MMA fighter would beat the s*** out of anybody. I've never claimed otherwise. In an unarmed fight, a SEAL would kill an MMA fighter. It's as simple as that.

How would a SEAL kill a professional fighter in a fight? Please tell me how they would achieve this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

How would a SEAL kill a professional fighter in a fight? Please tell me how they would achieve this.

BMD004

The easiest way to kill a man(without a weapon) is to break his neck. Granted it takes some strength, it's still the easiest when you're in the position. Second would be to choke him.

A SEAL is not trained to fight fair. You think he's just going to throw punches? No. He's going to go for the face(eyes, nose, ears, lips), the genitals, the fingers and every other vulnerable spot on the body. An MMA fighter is trained to fight fair, a SEAL isn't. It's as simple as that.

Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Cheesehead9099

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

This is Tim Kennedy:

BMD004

By using brutal moves that can kill a person that an MMA fighter wouldn't know how to effectively use because they haven't trained in it

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]

[QUOTE="BMD004"] I wouldn't doubt that Urijah Faber or Jose Aldo would destroy 99.9% of marines and special forces out there. What you fail to understand is that these guys are professional fighters. They are the best in the world and train and perfect what they do constantly. They have been fighting, wrestling, etc since they were little kids. Marines and SEALS learn some combat techniques during a span of a few months. It would be the equivalent of somebody who is 7 foot tall with no prior experience going to basketball camp for a few months, then challenging Michael Jordan to a game of 1 on 1. Even though Michael Jordan would be at a huge disadvantage, I'd bet that Michael Jordan would wipe the floor with that random guy.BMD004

And the guys I am talking about is professional killers. These are two completely different types of people. One is meant for war, Something which humans have been doing since the beginning of time. Something that has evoled so much in so little time that it can destroy the face of the Earth. Something that has no rules, no morals, no referees to call the plays. While you are trying to compare it with a sport? I watch MMA, I know MMA also, I study many forms of martial arts. I know these guys are pros and have been doing it since they were young. I'm not denying that they will win in a FAIR fight. But Marines and special ops are not taught to fight "fair". They are taught to use whatever is necessary to survive. Those few months of training is buried so deep into their brains that they know no other way to act when they are in action. Many times they say they go into an "auto pilot". In a "fight" no rules, or ref they will do whatever to win because it is taught. From kicking you in the balls to ripping out your eyeballs. Fighters fight for sports so GSP will win in an MMA match. But military personnal fight for "survival". Now tell me which one has more willpower then the other?

Yes, soldiers are professional killers.... with a gun. We aren't talking about a fight with a gun. The reality is, without any weapons, a marine is not very trained at all. Secondly, fighters don't go on "auto-pilot". Not even close. You are constantly thinking a mile a minute. It's like a chess match with fists. To prove that fighters are not on auto pilot, just look at Strikeforce. The unified rules of mixed martial arts allows elbows. However, Strikeforce does not allow elbows. Fighters would never throw elbows in strikeforce... because they KNOW they can't. If they were just fighting on auto-pilot, then they would throw them still. However, since Strikeforce was just bought by the UFC, they changed the rules to allow elbows. And what do you know, there were plenty of elbows thrown even though those fighters haven't been using them for a long time. That also answers the question that says MMA fighters only know how to fight for sport. Those people are wrong. They would be well aware that in the street anything goes. They can adjust their technique to fit those rules. The thing about a professional fighter is, he is always several steps ahead of you. Marines and special ops hand to hand training consists of their combatives program... which is basically traditional boxing and brazilian jiu jitsu. They aren't learning any secret techniques that kill like some people hilariously think they do.

Where in my post did I say anything about a secret technique? If nut kicking and eye gouging is a secret technique then its not that much of a secret :?. Anyway at the end of the day I can see your a huge MMA fan. Very huge but lets not cloud our judgement. Your comparing a fighter, someone taught to fight fair. Someone who is taught to show restraint, someone who lays on top of someone for 5 rounds (yes I went there because for the last fights that is all GSP has done) to a trained special ops operative. The professionals of the military world. Someone who is taught to kill a guy. Also your right MMA is like chess...but War is on a bigger scale. Cause in the end MMA is just a sport, doesn't really mean anything. And War is a lifestyle something that changes history. I'll put my money on the guy that will do whatever it takes to win anyday.

Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Cheesehead9099

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

airshocker

The easiest way to kill the man is to break his neck. Second would be to choke him.

A SEAL is not trained to fight fair. You think he's just going to throw punches? No. He's going to go for the face(eyes, nose, ears, lips), the genitals, the fingers and every other vulnerable spot on the body. An MMA fighter is trained to fight fair, a SEAL isn't. It's as simple as that.

QFT this is what i'm saying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

BMD004

Tell me, would you be able to fight with all of your fingers broken, your nose bitten off, your ears gone and your eyes gouged to the point where you don't know if you'll ever be able to see again? I didn't think so.

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 BMD004

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

airshocker

The easiest way to kill the man is to break his neck. Second would be to choke him.

But this is what you don't understand... in order to break somebody's neck or choke them, you have to be in position to do so. Somebody who has hardly any fighting experience or training will never get in the position to do something like that against the best professional fighters in the world. What you also don't understand is that a lot of these professional fighters came up fighting in Vale Tudo matches in Brazil... which are no rules matches... bare knuckle fights. Those guys handle groin strikes and eye gouges just fine. You aren't going to be able to eye gouge or anything like that if you aren't in position to do so.
BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 BMD004

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

airshocker

Tell me, would you be able to fight with all of your fingers broken, your nose bitten off, your ears gone and your eyes gouged to the point where you don't know if you'll ever be able to see again? I didn't think so.

The knife cuts both ways, my friend.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

But this is what you don't understand... in order to break somebody's neck or choke them, you have to be in position to do so. Somebody who has hardly any fighting experience or training will never get in the position to do something like that against the best professional fighters in the world. What you also don't understand is that a lot of these professional fighters came up fighting in Vale Tudo matches in Brazil... which are no rules matches... bare knuckle fights. Those guys handle groin strikes and eye gouges just fine. You aren't going to be able to eye gouge or anything like that if you aren't in position to do so.BMD004

You don't need a fancy position to ram your finger as hard as possible into someone's eye. That will make ANY fighter let you go. You break his fingers, he will let you go. You grab something really hard and squeeze and pull, he'll let you go.

You can have all the training in the world, but when you go up against someone who has been training to fight for their life, your MMA training is meaningless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

The knife cuts both ways, my friend.BMD004

Indeed. But I would still pick a SEAL. Only because they have never trained not to kill.

Anyway, time for bed. Night.

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 BMD004

[QUOTE="BMD004"]But this is what you don't understand... in order to break somebody's neck or choke them, you have to be in position to do so. Somebody who has hardly any fighting experience or training will never get in the position to do something like that against the best professional fighters in the world. What you also don't understand is that a lot of these professional fighters came up fighting in Vale Tudo matches in Brazil... which are no rules matches... bare knuckle fights. Those guys handle groin strikes and eye gouges just fine. You aren't going to be able to eye gouge or anything like that if you aren't in position to do so.airshocker

You don't need a fancy position to ram your finger as hard as possible into someone's eye. That will make ANY fighter let you go. You break his fingers, he will let you go. You grab something really hard and squeeze and pull, he'll let you go.

You can have all the training in the world, but when you go up against someone who has been training to fight for their life, your MMA training is meaningless.

Yes you do need to be in the proper position. I don't feel like explaining it all because it will take too long. But trust me, if you aren't in the dominant position, you aren't going to be able to do much. P.S... if it was a fight to the death, you don't think the MMA fighter would be fighting for his life, too? That argument is tired and stupid.
Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts

Not trolling.Chutebox

Thank-you

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee322a396e26
deactivated-5ee322a396e26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 deactivated-5ee322a396e26
Member since 2005 • 2510 Posts

i'd rather take on an MMA guy than a SEAL, at least i'd probably just get the crap kicked out of me as opposed to having my throat ripped out or whatever.

jiggaleroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 jiggaleroy
Member since 2011 • 76 Posts
Who's GSP ?
Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
GSP would break his neck without breaking a sweat.
BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 BMD004

i'd rather take on an MMA guy than a SEAL, at least i'd probably just get the crap kicked out of me as opposed to having my throat ripped out or whatever.

iwilson1296
That makes no sense.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#178 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

Depends on the SEAL. Some probably had previous blackbelt training before joining, in which case, its a toss up between skill...

m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 m25105
Member since 2010 • 3135 Posts

I like how everyone assumes this is a fight to the death.

GSP would clean the house against most SEAL'S. "lol lol lol, SEAL'S are trained to kill" and what do you think BJJ is for? An armbar breaks your arm, then he switches to a heel hook, bye bye walking or a rear naked choke, where he doesn't let go. And besides if this was a street fight, you bet your ass, that GSP wouldn't have any problem with kicking someone in the groin or kicking/stomping their heads.

Now a GSP vs a Delta Force commando soldier, that would be more interesting (why do everyone assume that SEAL's are the thoughest, I thought the toughest American commando soldiers were the Delta Force).

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#180 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
All this talk about nothingness. Sometimes it's just a matter of who gets the first punches.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#181 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

I like how everyone assumes this is a fight to the death.

m25105

I did give that implication in a later post, because that what I was aiming at. Basically, a no-rules fight for survival.

why do everyone assume that SEAL's are the thoughest, I thought the toughest American commando soldiers were the Delta Force

m25105

I don't know to be honest. They've never gone up against each other. Also, I'm not even American raised, so I don't know too much about their military.

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
I think it's a general assumption that Navy SEAL's are the toughest due to their long, arduous training to even hold the title of SEAL.
ImaPirate0202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#183 ImaPirate0202
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts

If this is a fight where anything goes, then it's the SEAL, no question.

m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 m25105

If this is a fight where anything goes, then it's the SEAL, no question.

ImaPirate0202

Why?

jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts
Yes. Absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt. I can't believe this is even a question.
m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 m25105

Yes. Absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt. I can't believe this is even a question.jimmyjammer69

Again why? State a reason, you think any sane person wouldn't resort to street fighting methods in a fight for life and death (kicks in the groin, fish hooking etc.) It's disturbing how many here assumes GSP will just take it and fight like it was a mma fight. Newsflash Jiu Jitsu is meant to maim and seriously hurt if not outright kill people, why do you think people tap when a rear naked choke is locked in? I'm not putting down SEAL's, but GSP is an athelete that has trained martial art most of his life and still train today with excellent coaches.

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 BMD004

I love these threads because it amazes me how little people actualy know about martial arts, and how media like movies and video games lead people to believe these fantasies that there are people like Sam Fisher and Jason Bourne and Batman who are some incredible unknown fighters that are too lethal to fight in a cage.

00-Riddick-00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#188 00-Riddick-00
Member since 2009 • 18884 Posts
This thread is all kinds of fail. :|
BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 BMD004

If you want to know why a SEAL wouldn't be able to even attempt eye pokes or anything like that, watch this fight that just happened last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Lqtbyk8DU

It's only a few minutes long. See why position matters in a fight? There isn't one instance where the guy in red trunks could have tried to poke Melendez in the eye. And you have to remember, these are both highly trained, highly skilled fighters in a championship fight. Not somebody with little experience.

F1_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 F1_2004
Member since 2003 • 8009 Posts
Are SEALS supposed to be some kind of superheroes? I'm pretty sure GSP would wipe the floor with any one of them, as would any Spetznaz... those guys take more punishment during training than a dog.
jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

[QUOTE="jeremiah06"][QUOTE="thegerg"] Real life isn't like some kung-fu movie. There isn't a secret spot to hit someone once that will kill them. GSP knoes as much as any SEAL that if you hit someone hard enough in the temple they will die.

thegerg

Clean knees and or elbows to the head can kill outright... Also lets not forget good old fashion rabbit punches...

Of course they can. Does that have anything to do with my post?

You were saying there isn't any one hit kills I'm saying there is...
jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

If you want to know why a SEAL wouldn't be able to even attempt eye pokes or anything like that, watch this fight that just happened last night:

It's only a few minutes long. See why position matters in a fight? There isn't one instance where the guy in red trunks could have tried to poke Melendez in the eye. And you have to remember, these are both highly trained, highly skilled fighters in a championship fight. Not somebody with little experience.

BMD004
lol Sorry but those two missed punches at the beginning would've been excellent eye pokes if he extended his fingers... Thats why videos of fair fights don't go over well in fight to the death logic... Although I do AGREE with your over all point...
BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 BMD004
[QUOTE="BMD004"]

jeremiah06
lol Sorry but those two missed punches at the beginning would've been excellent eye pokes if he extended his fingers... Thats why videos of fair fights don't go over well in fight to the death logic... Although I do AGREE with your over all point...

Umm... what? It's hard enough to make clean contact with a punch to a fighters face using your whole hand and landing on their head. And you are suggesting that somebody would be able to purposefully land a finger into an eyeball like they were throwing a punch? Eye pokes accidently happen sometimes when your fingers just accidently land near their eye when throwing punches... but if you are looking to specifically attack the eyes, you are going to fail pretty bad. I'm sorry, but it's clear that you don't fight or train at all.
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#195 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
would depend on the person, just because your a ex seal doesnt mean your the worlds biggest badass
BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 BMD004
[QUOTE="thegerg"]

[QUOTE="jeremiah06"] Clean knees and or elbows to the head can kill outright... Also lets not forget good old fashion rabbit punches...jeremiah06

lol... one hit kills. Theoretically, sure, I guess it is possible. But the chances of a 1 hit kill are probably something crazy like 0.0000000001% chance of ever happening.
m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 m25105

[QUOTE="thegerg"]

[QUOTE="jeremiah06"] Clean knees and or elbows to the head can kill outright... Also lets not forget good old fashion rabbit punches...jeremiah06

Sure there is, against an opponent who is not expecting it and not trained at all. You don't have to be a SEAL or martial artist for that though.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#198 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="jeremiah06"][QUOTE="thegerg"] Of course they can. Does that have anything to do with my post?

BMD004

lol... one hit kills. Theoretically, sure, I guess it is possible. But the chances of a 1 hit kill are probably something crazy like 0.0000000001% chance of ever happening.

Lets go see.. A seal is trained to kill and maim.. The MMA fighter is trained to knock out or subdue.. If this were a no hold bar fight and it consisted of two opponents that were not much different in size.. i would give it to the Seal.. The MMA fighter may win in the ring, but inless they have further training.. I would say that the seal or special forces marine would kill them if it were outside of it.. These kind of discussions make my head hurt..

m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 m25105

[QUOTE="BMD004"][QUOTE="jeremiah06"] You were saying there isn't any one hit kills I'm saying there is...sSubZerOo

Lets go see.. A seal is trained to kill and maim.. The MMA fighter is trained to knock out or subdue.. If this were a no hold bar fight and it consisted of two opponents that were not much different in size.. i would give it to the Seal.. The MMA fighter may win in the ring, but inless they have further training.. I would say that the seal or special forces marine would kill them if it were outside of it.. These kind of discussions make my head hurt..

Why on earth would an mma fighter hold back in a street fight? Everyone seems to assume that an mma fighter would pretend he was fighting in a ring. I'd like to present to you this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#200 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

[QUOTE="BMD004"] lol... one hit kills. Theoretically, sure, I guess it is possible. But the chances of a 1 hit kill are probably something crazy like 0.0000000001% chance of ever happening. m25105

Why on earth would an mma fighter hold back in a street fight? Everyone seems to assume that an mma fighter would pretend he was fighting in a ring. I'd like to present to you this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y

Its not about holding back in rings.. Its about knowing specific moves and the like to maim and break bones.. Seals and special forms are specifically TRAINED to do that.. A MMA fighter IS NOT.