Is H0m0sexuality a choice?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 Lakin0817
Member since 2004 • 440 Posts
[QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

Homophobia can be described as self preservation. If leprcy was a community Would you support it. Heck no, why would you want to see a community flourish and thrive that is killing itself along with innocents due to the spread of diseases caused by unnatural actions? Even an atheist can agree, if nature rejects an action that causes the spread of bacteria and disease, then there must be something wrong with that action. Man was not made to interact with man, same with woman. It's unnatural even from a Godles viewpoint.

foxhound_fox

Comparing homosexuality to a disease... how... noble of you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

If homosexuality is not "natural" then why does it exist so prominently in other species of animals? Just because it doesn't produce offspring doesn't make it "against nature." The average for "better parents" in humans in the West is weighted more towards homosexual couples because of the strict screening process they go through for adoption/artificial insemination.

Just because nature gives you the ability to create a child doesn't mean you are ultimately suited to doing it.

Find me some numbers, find out how many straight people die from diseases vs homosexuals. Now don't sit there and tell me disease has nothing to do with it. You really are living in a sandbox.

ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#102 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts

Of course it isn't biological. I like the colour blue...is that because of my biological structure? No...

jointed
But did you choose to like it?
the_one34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 the_one34
Member since 2004 • 1105 Posts
[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

Homophobia can be described as self preservation. If leprcy was a community Would you support it. Heck no, why would you want to see a community flourish and thrive that is killing itself along with innocents due to the spread of diseases caused by unnatural actions? Even an atheist can agree, if nature rejects an action that causes the spread of bacteria and disease, then there must be something wrong with that action. Man was not made to interact with man, same with woman. It's unnatural even from a Godles viewpoint.

Lakin0817

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

If homosexuality is not "natural" then why does it exist so prominently in other species of animals? Just because it doesn't produce offspring doesn't make it "against nature." The average for "better parents" in humans in the West is weighted more towards homosexual couples because of the strict screening process they go through for adoption/artificial insemination.

Just because nature gives you the ability to create a child doesn't mean you are ultimately suited to doing it.

Find me some numbers, find out how many straight people die from diseases vs homosexuals. Now don't sit there and tell me disease has nothing to do with it. You really are living in a sandbox.

What does disease have ANYTHING to do with the question if its a choice or not?

Don't deviate from the topic. You're trying to bring down homosexuality because you THINK it causes disease. Even if it DID cause disease, how does that make it more of a "choice" ie sin?

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#104 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

It isn't a choice.kruesader

Indeed. Whereas "biological" might be the wrong word, it certainly isn't an act of voilition. I've never heard someone who is openly gay say they chose to be gay despite the fact that this would attract no more ill attention than just being that way (well, where I live). I also have no reason to doubt them either, I simply don't believe the entire gay community is working together in a mass conspiracy to convince us that they chose to be gay if it was openly a choice it would've been busted wide open by now (this is not to be confused with people who take on gay lifestyles by choice, I am instead talking here about gay sexual preference).

Is there any proof it is Biological? I think it's a choice, like any choice we make and we can't help. Like some people don't like anime and no matter how much they try they just can't get into it, even if its the best anime around. Though I realise comparing sexual attraction to fondness to objects is not the best way to say it. 123625

A choice (or more specifically "choosing") implies volition, surely? You can't choose without will as otherwise it's not a choice, it's an impulse.

The truth is we don't really know what causes it, but one thing is astoundingly clear, it is NOT a choice. The only reason the debate hasn't moved onto the whys and hows and why it is so and instead still focuses on whether it is a choice or not is because you can't prove volition and in addition to that many people have to believe that it is a choice or their entire belief systems fall apart (you know who I'm talking about).

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#105 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Find me some numbers, find out how many straight people die from diseases vs homosexuals. Now don't sit there and tell me disease has nothing to do with it. You really are living in a sandbox.Lakin0817

Wait... what? People are dying of homosexuality because it is a disease? I'm going to leave this debate right now because you are going to get me suspended.
Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Lakin0817
[QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

the_one34

Don't deviate from the topic. You're trying to bring down homosexuality because you THINK it causes disease. Even if it DID cause disease, how does that make it more of a "choice" ie sin?

The reference to disease shows that you aren't born that way. If a life s t y l e induces the spread of disease then it must be unnatural. If it goes against the nature of Gods creation (or the laws of nature for you atheists) then it must be a choice. Otherwise it's genocide. Wise up people, think with your mind, not your heart.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Articuno76

I used to think it was an immoral choice, but then I starting to think that it can also be dangerous because in order to survive, we have to have babies.

Wolf-Man2006

Who is we? Children are born in many modern developed countries with very high chances of reaching adulthood, in addition to this many places are overpopulated. We don't have to have to have children to survive and at some point it come become the case that we might have to start having less chlidren to survive.

Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Lakin0817
[QUOTE="Wolf-Man2006"]

I used to think it was an immoral choice, but then I starting to think that it can also be dangerous because in order to survive, we have to have babies.

Articuno76

Who is we? Children are born in many modern developed countries with very high chances of reaching adulthood, in addition to this many places are overpopulated. We don't have to have to have children to survive and at some point it come become the case that we might have to start having less chlidren to survive.

Talk about genocide. How selfish to say WE don't need children to survive. You're right in what you say, but its nice of you to think about your children's children and their future.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
[QUOTE="jointed"]

Of course it isn't biological. I like the colour blue...is that because of my biological structure? No...

ithilgore2006

Nope...this doesn't make it biological though.

the_one34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 the_one34

[QUOTE="Lakin0817"]Find me some numbers, find out how many straight people die from diseases vs homosexuals. Now don't sit there and tell me disease has nothing to do with it. You really are living in a sandbox.foxhound_fox

Wait... what? People are dying of homosexuality because it is a disease? I'm going to leave this debate right now because you are going to get me suspended.

I'm with you, no use debating a fundamental Christian about the homoexuality.

Or anything else, for that matter.

Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Lakin0817

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]Find me some numbers, find out how many straight people die from diseases vs homosexuals. Now don't sit there and tell me disease has nothing to do with it. You really are living in a sandbox.the_one34

Read the rest of my posts in this debate. I've posted many viewpoints from atheistic standards too. So don't give me that garbage.

jlh47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115 jlh47
Member since 2007 • 3326 Posts
well since everything is predestined then it's not really a choice when you think about it.
the_one34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 the_one34
[QUOTE="the_one34"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]Find me some numbers, find out how many straight people die from diseases vs homosexuals. Now don't sit there and tell me disease has nothing to do with it. You really are living in a sandbox.Lakin0817

Read the rest of my posts in this debate. I've posted many viewpoints from atheistic standards too. So don't give me that garbage.

I don't know a single atheist that sees homosexuality as a sin, so your argument fails again.

Why am I still here again?

Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Lakin0817

The one thing I've never understood about homophobes is that a lot of them claim that there is some dark "homosexual agenda." I've wracked my brain trying to guess what that could possibly be.

Everybody take cover, they're going to make the world more fabulous!

Bio_Spark

Ya know what the definition of Agenda is?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/agenda

If they gay community pressing for a disease spreading life s t y l e to be accepted as the norm isn't an agenda, then what is ?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 foxhound_fox
Read the rest of my posts in this debate. I've posted many viewpoints from atheistic standards too. So don't give me that garbage.Lakin0817

You misrepresented everything that atheism stands for.
Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Lakin0817
[QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="the_one34"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]Find me some numbers, find out how many straight people die from diseases vs homosexuals. Now don't sit there and tell me disease has nothing to do with it. You really are living in a sandbox.the_one34

I don't know a single atheist that sees homosexuality as a sin, so your argument fails again.

You are picking and choosing what to read. You are showing your lact of intellect by quoting on your half read statements. I never said atheists said it was a sin. I said an atheist can agree that if an action spread a disease by natures standards then it can't be a natural creation or evolution, however you want to view it.

Mr_sprinkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Mr_sprinkles
Member since 2005 • 6461 Posts
[QUOTE="ithilgore2006"][QUOTE="jointed"]

jointed

Nope...this doesn't make it biological though.

Could be argued. It's gotta have something to do with your brain, so it is at least in part biological.
Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Lakin0817

[QUOTE="Lakin0817"]Read the rest of my posts in this debate. I've posted many viewpoints from atheistic standards too. So don't give me that garbage.foxhound_fox

You misrepresented everything that atheism stands for.

I thought you were leaving before I get you banned. Everything I have said is a fact. Everything you have said is an opinion from personal feelings.

dissonantblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 dissonantblack
Member since 2005 • 34009 Posts
sexual orientations and fetishes are not optional. you just have them.
the_one34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 the_one34
[QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="the_one34"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]Find me some numbers, find out how many straight people die from diseases vs homosexuals. Now don't sit there and tell me disease has nothing to do with it. You really are living in a sandbox.Lakin0817

You are picking and choosing what to read. You are showing your lact of intellect by quoting on your half read statements. I never said atheists said it was a sin. I said an atheist can agree that if an action spread a disease by natures standards then it can't be a natural creation or evolution, however you want to view it.

Unforunately I do not have any idea how to respond to you, because anything I say will not change your mind. Let's leave homosexuals out of society until they decide to come to the "right" side, is that what you want?

I'm out. (I've been saying this in 4 posts, now it's true. This is useless)

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Articuno76
[QUOTE="joeytentz"]

All evidence points to no.

Prefering chocolate ice cream over vanilla is not a choice, it is just how ones taste buds are wired.

Dracargen

When I was little, I loved chocolate ice cream.

Now I hate it. Vanilla for the win.

At this point I'm beginning to wonder why there is no option to mod people for really bad arguments...

Anyway. The problem with your arguments in general is that you are just looking for contradictions in what people say without thinking about what the contradiction means. In the above case...sure your tastes changed, but did you CHOOSE to change them? I doubt it. People don't suddenly decide to not like things anymore, they can gain acquired tastes and loose other tastes, but that still isn't something they have control over.

Please, go and think seriously about what your answers imply before you say something because your posts are nearing spam.

P47Rotgut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#126 P47Rotgut
Member since 2007 • 212 Posts
It's a choice. I know this from experience. I chose not to be gay That's all I have to say.
peaceful_anger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 peaceful_anger
Member since 2007 • 2568 Posts
I have a gay guy friend and a gay girl friend, and they both have told me that they were born that way, and I have no reason to doubt them. I mean why would you all of a sudden want to live a lifestyle where you will be ridiculed for the rest of your life? It doesn't make sense.

And to all the people that say you choose to be gay so are you saying that you yourself could just turn gay tomorrow? You could do with a man what you would do with a woman and LOVE doing it? I don't know about yall, but I couldn't, which leads me to believe, you are born that way.
Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Lakin0817
[QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="the_one34"]

Unforunately I do not have any idea how to respond to you, because anything I say will not change your mind. Let's leave homosexuals out of society until they decide to come to the "right" side, is that what you want?

I'm not saying leave them out of the community at all, but lets not pat their back and give them special rights cuz they say its not a choice when in fact it actually is a choice. They are pressing their life****on me, not the other way around. And IM the bad guy for saying don't call it a natural born orientation when it's clearly not.

Mr_sprinkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Mr_sprinkles

I'm not saying leave them out of the community at all, but lets not pat their back and give them special rights cuz they say its not a choice when in fact it actually is a choice. They are pressing their life****on me, not the other way around. And IM the bad guy for saying don't call it a natural born orientation when it's clearly not.

Lakin0817
Clearly this is your opinion. Don't confuse it with fact.
Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Lakin0817

I have a gay guy friend and a gay girl friend, and they both have told me that they were born that way, and I have no reason to doubt them. I mean why would you all of a sudden want to live a lifestyle where you will be ridiculed for the rest of your life? It doesn't make sense.

And to all the people that say you choose to be gay so are you saying that you yourself could just turn gay tomorrow? You could do with a man what you would do with a woman and LOVE doing it? I don't know about yall, but I couldn't, which leads me to believe, you are born that way.peaceful_anger

Pedifiles say they are born with it to. Who is right? I personally think they told you that cuz of the guilt and not wanting to be responisble for the guilt and shame of their sexual preference. Otherwise, why not say its a choice if you're proud of it?

the_one34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 the_one34
[QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="the_one34"]

Yes, the fact that its been observed in many, many animals means that it's definitely not natural. Purely based on choice beacuse lesser animals also have our uncanncy ability to reason! They aren't pressing their life crap on you, you're pressing yours on theirs.

Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Lakin0817
[QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

Mr_sprinkles

See you can't come up with an intelligent comment or comeback. I've already proven that it's not a choice. I enjoy a good debate. In the end we can agree to disagree. But clearly, nature isn't going to contine to evolve (for all you atheists and agnostics) if it is recreating itself to spread bacteria and disease only to wipe itself out in the long run. It's rediculous.

the_one34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 the_one34
[QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

Lakin0817

See you can't come up with an intelligent comment or comeback. I've already proven that it's not a choice. I enjoy a good debate. In the end we can agree to disagree. But clearly, nature isn't going to contine to evolve (for all you atheists and agnostics) if it is recreating itself to spread bacteria and disease only to wipe itself out in the long run. It's rediculous.

Ahh now you're bringing evolution into this. I'm up for some fun!

Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Lakin0817
[QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

the_one34

From an evolutionist perspective, what I said is correct and you know it.

the_one34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 the_one34
[QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

Lakin0817

So I'm guessing you're a creationist and that God made us all in our special way? Thus who is homosexual is purely based on choice. Am I right?

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Articuno76
[QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

Lakin0817

The reference to disease shows that you aren't born that way. If a life s t y l e induces the spread of disease then it must be unnatural. If it goes against the nature of Gods creation (or the laws of nature for you atheists) then it must be a choice. Otherwise it's genocide. Wise up people, think with your mind, not your heart.

I'm afraid it simply doesn't work that way. I would consider disease as part of nature and although not a good thing.

You are getting the issue of nature and choice confused. Just because something isn't life sustaining, doesn't mean it isn't natural, or maybe gays are an useful part of nature whose function we don't know yet (I've heard theories that they are "nature's godparents") (think of it this way, if you look at carnivourous animals you could argue they aren't conductive to life since they kill other animals...however we are well armed with the knowledge that this habit creates a sustainability of life in general in a complex way).

Get back on base now. You are beginning to go OT. This about whether being gay is a choice or not, that isn't necessarily the same as whether it is conductive to life or not (many natural occurences simply aren't, that doesn't make them any more or less natural).

In any case, you can be born with ailments that are crippling and can even set your fate in stone from the moment you are born, some people are born knowing they will not live past a certain age...are they not natural? Maybe not ordinary cases, but the product of choice? Hell no.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 foxhound_fox
I thought you were leaving before I get you banned. Everything I have said is a fact. Everything you have said is an opinion from personal feelings. Lakin0817

:lol:

Oh dear lord... yes, God creating the Earth and all the living things on it is "fact." Right. You express nothing but opinion, opinion clouded by your faith to the real facts. The fact that homosexuality is a completely natural sexual preference and is in no way "wrong."
Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Lakin0817
[QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

the_one34

So I'm guessing you're a creationist and that God made us all in our special way? Thus who is homosexual is purely based on choice. Am I right?

God created us to make our own choices. Thats the meaning of life, to make a certain choice, but we won't get into that one. God isn't going to create something only to have it kill itself off due to how it was created. God is no fool. He created humankind to flurish and thrive, our choices are what is killing us off.

Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Lakin0817

[QUOTE="Lakin0817"]I thought you were leaving before I get you banned. Everything I have said is a fact. Everything you have said is an opinion from personal feelings. foxhound_fox

:lol:

Oh dear lord... yes, God creating the Earth and all the living things on it is "fact." Right. You express nothing but opinion, opinion clouded by your faith to the real facts. The fact that homosexuality is a completely natural sexual preference and is in no way "wrong."

Are you trying to convince me or yourself? You have some deeper issues in accepting your homosexuality. As a Christian I love you just because you are you. But you trying to justify your choices is a sad sad issue in which i'll always disagree with.

the_one34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 the_one34
[QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

Lakin0817

God created us to make our own choices. Thats the meaning of life, to make a certain choice, but we won't get into that one. God isn't going to create something only to have it kill itself off for the only reason on how it was created. God is no fool. He created humankind to flurish and thrive, our choices are what is killing us off.

Why don't you answer to the fact that animals exhibit homosexuality?

Oh, right, they're not God's "special" creation

Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Lakin0817
[QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

the_one34

God created us to make our own choices. Thats the meaning of life, to make a certain choice, but we won't get into that one. God isn't going to create something only to have it kill itself off for the only reason on how it was created. God is no fool. He created humankind to flurish and thrive, our choices are what is killing us off.

Why don't you answer to the fact that animals exhibit homosexuality?

Oh, right, they're not God's "special" creation

You proved yourself again, I already discussed this, go back and read again. I proved perfectly well that animals may exibit homosexual isolated acts, but its not a life s t y l e I've seen a dog bone a stuff animal. Does that mean thats how it was born to be? To have sex with stuffed animals? Get a clule.

the_one34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 the_one34

What does a dog humping a stuffed animal have to do with anything? This is about choice, I don't think all of those animals CHOOSE to be homosexual instead of heterosexual, do you?

freddy457

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 freddy457
Member since 2008 • 68 Posts
TBH its not a choice ... seriously who would like that ....:(
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 foxhound_fox
Are you trying to convince me or yourself? You have some deeper issues in accepting your homosexuality. As a Christian I love you just because you are you. But you trying to justify your choices is a sad sad issue in which i'll always disagree with.Lakin0817

This is exactly where I saw this going...

I am 100% heterosexual. A very monogamous heterosexual who sees emotional infidelity as something more damaging to a relationship than physical infidelity. You thinking me as a homosexual just because I defend it is why you are so ignorant. You disagree with it for illogical and very non-Christian reasons.

If homosexuality is a sin then you must stone people for working on Sundays and sell your daughters into slavery. Don't cherry pick morals from the Bible and tell me only certain ones are applicable in today's day and age while others are not.
P47Rotgut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#145 P47Rotgut
Member since 2007 • 212 Posts

I know you atheists out there are going to disregard this, but i'm going to say it anyway.

God created man and woman. He created woman to be a partner for man. I'm a Catholic and for Catholics, marriage is a sacrament. Why? because it's a sacred thing. When a man loves a woman and marries her and they have kids, they are essentially assisting God in creating new people with new souls created in God's immage and likeness. This is the point of Marriage. God creates new people through the great love of two individuals. This can't happen with gay marriages. Gayness goes against God's plan. Besides, in my eyes, gay love is more based on sexual pleasure than real love. You can love someone without having sex with them.

Now, I don't hate gay people just because they're gay I STRONGLY disagree with them. I also feel that it's my duty as a Christian to continue to STRONGLY disagree with them.

Mr_sprinkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Mr_sprinkles
[QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

Lakin0817

So your 'argument' consists of

"STDs are more common in the homosexual community therefore it must be a choice"

Haha, great logic there.

the_one34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 the_one34

I know you atheists out there are going to disregard this, but i'm going to say it anyway.

God created man and woman. He created woman to be a partner for man. I'm a Catholic and for Catholics, marriage is a sacrament. Why? because it's a sacred thing. When a man loves a woman and marries her and they have kids, they are essentially assisting God in creating new people with new souls created in God's immage and likeness. This is the point of Marriage. God creates new people through the great love of two individuals. This can't happen with gay marriages. Gayness goes against God's plan. Besides, in my eyes, gay love is more based on sexual pleasure than real love. You can love someone without having sex with them.

Now, I don't hate gay people just because they're gay I STRONGLY disagree with them. I also feel that it's my duty as a Christian to continue to STRONGLY disagree with them.

P47Rotgut

Why disagree with them if its not their choice? That's like disagreeing with someone for having down-syndrome.

I am an ex-Catholic in a country were 98% are catholics btw.

Mr_sprinkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Mr_sprinkles
[QUOTE="the_one34"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"][QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"][QUOTE="Lakin0817"]

Lakin0817

Evolution is simply an explanation of why things are the way they are. There are no "oughts" in science.

Saying "from an evolutionary perspective homosexuality is wrong" is absolutely stupid, because evolution has nothing to do with morality whatsoever.

Lakin0817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Lakin0817
Ok gang. This is getting off topic and arguments are getting less and less intellectual. I said my peace and heard yours. I just disagree with it and feel I've proven my viewpoints. We will have to agree to disagree. Take care all.