Is H0m0sexuality a choice?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr_sprinkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Mr_sprinkles
Member since 2005 • 6461 Posts

[QUOTE="Premier1101"]oops, yeah thinking about the opposite made me write opposite? weird eh? i edited it.Jandurin

I dunno. It works both ways, right?

I choose to have sex with my girlfriend, who happens to be the opposite sex.

It's not like I'm just walking around and suddenly I'm having sex. It takes an act of volition.

but can you choose to be attracted to somebody? In my experience, you either find them attractive or you don't. Theres not a lot of choice involved.
MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#202 MissRiotmaker
Member since 2007 • 8593 Posts
Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.
Avatar image for swizz-the-gamer
swizz-the-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#203 swizz-the-gamer
Member since 2005 • 8801 Posts
Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.MissRiotmaker
Evidence? Backing? Anything?
nbtrap1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#204 nbtrap1212
Member since 2005 • 1525 Posts
[QUOTE="Jandurin"]

[QUOTE="Premier1101"]oops, yeah thinking about the opposite made me write opposite? weird eh? i edited it.Mr_sprinkles

It's not like I'm just walking around and suddenly I'm having sex. It takes an act of volition.

but can you choose to be attracted to somebody? In my experience, you either find them attractive or you don't. Theres not a lot of choice involved.

No choice there. There are supposedly millions of people who have homosexual attractions but don't act on them. But that's not what we're talking about.

nbtrap1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 nbtrap1212

[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.swizz-the-gamer

When was the last time you were forced to have sex?

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#206 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
No. You cannot choose your sexual preferences.
Mr_sprinkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Mr_sprinkles
[QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"][QUOTE="Jandurin"]

[QUOTE="Premier1101"]oops, yeah thinking about the opposite made me write opposite? weird eh? i edited it.nbtrap1212

No choice there. There are supposedly millions of people who have homosexual attractions but don't act on them. But that's not what we're talking about.

Oh right, you're talking about choosing to have gay sex.

Whats wrong with that? What two consenting adults get up to behind closed doors is nobody's business but their own.

swizz-the-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 swizz-the-gamer

[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.nbtrap1212

I assumed he was referring to sexual preference.
nbtrap1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 nbtrap1212
[QUOTE="nbtrap1212"][QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"][QUOTE="Jandurin"]

[QUOTE="Premier1101"]oops, yeah thinking about the opposite made me write opposite? weird eh? i edited it.Mr_sprinkles

Oh right, you're talking about choosing to have gay sex.

Whats wrong with that? What two consenting adults get up to behind closed doors is nobody's business but their own.

This isn't a moral debate, simply whether or not it's a choice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

but can you choose to be attracted to somebody? In my experience, you either find them attractive or you don't. Theres not a lot of choice involved.Mr_sprinkles
Ah, attraction works in a completely different and unknown way.

Some of the people my friends find attractive seem repulsive to me :?

RiSkyBiZ-13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#211 RiSkyBiZ-13
Member since 2007 • 1448 Posts
I never one day woke up and suddenly decided, "You know what? I like girls instead of guys." It just happened. The same holds true for h0m0sexualz.
nbtrap1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 nbtrap1212
[QUOTE="nbtrap1212"]

[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.swizz-the-gamer

I assumed he was referring to sexual preference.

A homosexual is one who engages in sexual intercourse with the same sex, not one who merely feels the attraction.

MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 MissRiotmaker
[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.swizz-the-gamer

Forget it. People like you just fail to get things. Ignored. Edit Also, learn to read. I'm not a "he".
nbtrap1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 nbtrap1212

I never one day woke up and suddenly decided, "You know what? I like girls instead of guys." It just happened. The same holds true for h0m0sexualz. RiSkyBiZ-13

Homosexuality is a behavior, not an inclination.

RiSkyBiZ-13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 RiSkyBiZ-13

[QUOTE="RiSkyBiZ-13"]I never one day woke up and suddenly decided, "You know what? I like girls instead of guys." It just happened. The same holds true for h0m0sexualz. nbtrap1212

We're not arguing Webster definitions here, homosexuality is referring to the sexual attraction to the same sex.

RiSkyBiZ-13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 RiSkyBiZ-13

[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.MissRiotmaker

Forget it. People like you just fail to get things. Ignored. Edit Also, learn to read. I'm not a "he".

I'd like to see some kind of validity to your argument as well, anything would suffice.

swizz-the-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 swizz-the-gamer
[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.MissRiotmaker

Forget it. People like you just fail to get things. Ignored.

Yes I see what your saying you are talking about the literal act of sex very clever. Thats not really the issue at all though, but yes the actually word homesexuality implies they have sex with those of the same sex. But I think it's clear enough the TC was talking about feeling attracted to those of the same sex.
nbtrap1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 nbtrap1212
[QUOTE="nbtrap1212"]

[QUOTE="RiSkyBiZ-13"]I never one day woke up and suddenly decided, "You know what? I like girls instead of guys." It just happened. The same holds true for h0m0sexualz. RiSkyBiZ-13

We're not arguing Webster definitions here, homosexuality is referring to the sexual attraction to the same sex.

If that's true, then the millions of people who have homosexual urges yet don't act on them are homosexuals. We're talking about behavior.

MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 MissRiotmaker

[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.RiSkyBiZ-13

I'd like to see some kind of validity to your argument as well, anything would suffice.

I'd like to see people claiming otherwise to offer any kind of backing evidence. I have yet to see any. How ironic. :roll: P.S. I'm gone from this thread. Argue with yourselves if you wish.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

If that's true, then the millions of people who have homosexual urges yet don't act on them are homosexuals. We're talking about behavior.nbtrap1212
I think that's true.

There are people that have never had sex that consider themselves homosexual. It's attraction that makes one homosexual.

Just because people "hide" it doesn't mean they aren't. It just means they're cowards.

swizz-the-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 swizz-the-gamer
[QUOTE="RiSkyBiZ-13"][QUOTE="nbtrap1212"]

[QUOTE="RiSkyBiZ-13"]I never one day woke up and suddenly decided, "You know what? I like girls instead of guys." It just happened. The same holds true for h0m0sexualz. nbtrap1212

If that's true, then the millions of people who have homosexual urges yet don't act on them are homosexuals. We're talking about behavior.

RIGHT! So this thread was 'do all men choose to have sex or are they raped'.
nbtrap1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 nbtrap1212

[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.swizz-the-gamer

Yes I see what your saying you are talking about the literal act of sex very clever. Thats not really the issue at all though, but yes the actually word homesexuality implies they have sex with those of the same sex. But I think it's clear enough the TC was talking about feeling attracted to those of the same sex.

1. Homosexuality is a behavior.

2. There hasn't been a sexual inclination gene discovered.

RiSkyBiZ-13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 RiSkyBiZ-13
[QUOTE="RiSkyBiZ-13"][QUOTE="nbtrap1212"]

Millions of people have homosexual urges? I doubt that. I am talking about urges, everyone knows ACTING on homosexuality is a choice, no argument there. Acting on anything is a choice, we're in control of our own bodies.

Second_Rook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#224 Second_Rook
Member since 2007 • 3680 Posts

Most gay men I have known assert that it is in their genetic structure. I don't know for sure if that's true and I really don't care. If it is true however that would mean that people are evolving in a way geared toward leveling off the population as homosexuality occurs in the wild only in the event of over population. That would make sense because even though small towns have a gay population the ratio is considerably higher in the cities I have lived in. Choice or nature, I don't really find anything wrong with it, it would actually be pretty nice to have no reason to deal with women.

swizz-the-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 swizz-the-gamer

[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.nbtrap1212

I'm sure there hasn't been a gene discovered for people who like cats over dogs.
Mr_sprinkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Mr_sprinkles

[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.nbtrap1212

Homosexuality is an attraction. It just happens to be an attraction to the same sex.

I don't quite see what you're getting at here.

MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 MissRiotmaker
[QUOTE="nbtrap1212"]

[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.swizz-the-gamer

I'm sure there hasn't been a gene discovered for people who like cats over dogs.

There isn't. Which implies that sexuality isn't something your born with. *facepalm*
swizz-the-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 swizz-the-gamer
[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="nbtrap1212"]

[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.MissRiotmaker

There isn't. Which implies that sexuality isn't something your born with. *facepalm*

No doubt, does not mean it's a choice.
MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 MissRiotmaker
[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="nbtrap1212"]

[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.swizz-the-gamer

I chose to be what I am. Goodbye.
joeyp7711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#230 joeyp7711
Member since 2005 • 3903 Posts

Of course it isn't biological. I like the colour blue...is that because of my biological structure? No...

jointed
I find it amusing that you think you know-it-all, when you really know nothing at all. I'm a homosexual, I'd assume that it's probably not biological either and it may be developmental conditioning (the situational influences during childhood), but since there's no proof of this your small-minded comment is really useless. It's probably not biological, it's probably not nurtured, we don't know. But it's certainly not a choice.
swizz-the-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 swizz-the-gamer
[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="nbtrap1212"]

[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Sexuality is a choice. That's all that needs to be said.MissRiotmaker

I chose to be what I am. Goodbye.

Parts of yourself yes. But your personality is developed through your childhood, experiences, relationships.etc.
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#232 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts
lol. its just stupid to believe that homosexuality is a choice. its like saying hetero is a choice. People are hetero, homo or bi. They are basically born that way, and then eventually realize what they want. Some people may deny their true feelings for various reasons, but people dont just chose who to be attracted to. This might sound mean, but I think hetero is normal, but bisexual and homosexual orientation is something along the lines of a birth defect. The whole point of being born is to reproduce, and homosexuality does not produce another being. If everyone was homo the human race would die out. It's not that homo is wrong, it just isnt natural or productive to society. but really, we are overpopulated enough, so I dont care. lol
joeyp7711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 joeyp7711
lol. its just stupid to believe that homosexuality is a choice. its like saying hetero is a choice. People are hetero, homo or bi. They are basically born that way, and then eventually realize what they want. Some people may deny their true feelings for various reasons, but people dont just chose who to be attracted to. This might sound mean, but I think hetero is normal, but bisexual and homosexual orientation is something along the lines of a birth defect. The whole point of being born is to reproduce, and homosexuality does not produce another being. If everyone was homo the human race would die out. It's not that homo is wrong, it just isnt natural or productive to society. but really, we are overpopulated enough, so I dont care. lolTalldude80
I'm a gay male, and don't worry, I totally agree with you: I think that the purpose of life was for the human race to reproduce and evolve, homosexuals don't do this however. I wouldn't say it's "wrong", but it's a defect in the perspective that "God's Design" of a human isn't shared throughout the homosexual community. It's a sensitive topic though, and it can safely be said that people who do think it's wrong are most likely influenced by their own ignorance.
Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Premier1101
Member since 2008 • 13515 Posts

lol. its just stupid to believe that homosexuality is a choice. its like saying hetero is a choice. People are hetero, homo or bi. They are basically born that way, and then eventually realize what they want. Some people may deny their true feelings for various reasons, but people dont just chose who to be attracted to. This might sound mean, but I think hetero is normal, but bisexual and homosexual orientation is something along the lines of a birth defect. The whole point of being born is to reproduce, and homosexuality does not produce another being. If everyone was homo the human race would die out. It's not that homo is wrong, it just isnt natural or productive to society. but really, we are overpopulated enough, so I dont care. lolTalldude80

LOL at your own contradicitons..

homosexuality is a choice of having sex with the same sex.

MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 MissRiotmaker
Actually, the whole point to being born is to live.
Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Premier1101

[QUOTE="Talldude80"]lol. its just stupid to believe that homosexuality is a choice. its like saying hetero is a choice. People are hetero, homo or bi. They are basically born that way, and then eventually realize what they want. Some people may deny their true feelings for various reasons, but people dont just chose who to be attracted to. This might sound mean, but I think hetero is normal, but bisexual and homosexual orientation is something along the lines of a birth defect. The whole point of being born is to reproduce, and homosexuality does not produce another being. If everyone was homo the human race would die out. It's not that homo is wrong, it just isnt natural or productive to society. but really, we are overpopulated enough, so I dont care. loljoeyp7711
I'm a gay male, and don't worry, I totally agree with you: I think that the purpose of life was for the human race to reproduce and evolve, homosexuals don't do this however. I wouldn't say it's "wrong", but it's a defect in the perspective that "God's Design" of a human isn't shared throughout the homosexual community. It's a sensitive topic though, and it can safely be said that people who do think it's wrong are most likely influenced by their own ignorance.

did you know joey that sexual preference is supposedly influenced by society, parents, and peers? you could gain your urges based on sexual preference due to the way you were raised and situations that influence your choice? It has been reasearched a bit.

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Premier1101

[QUOTE="Talldude80"]lol. its just stupid to believe that homosexuality is a choice. its like saying hetero is a choice. People are hetero, homo or bi. They are basically born that way, and then eventually realize what they want. Some people may deny their true feelings for various reasons, but people dont just chose who to be attracted to. This might sound mean, but I think hetero is normal, but bisexual and homosexual orientation is something along the lines of a birth defect. The whole point of being born is to reproduce, and homosexuality does not produce another being. If everyone was homo the human race would die out. It's not that homo is wrong, it just isnt natural or productive to society. but really, we are overpopulated enough, so I dont care. lolMissRiotmaker

You're rightish... but it is actually

live

reproduce

die

It has been scientifically proven based on species of moth that only live for a day, what do they do? they eat, mature, find a mate, and die. over and over again, every single day. It's too bad the species has been dropping in numbers due to deforestation.

joeyp7711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 joeyp7711
Yeah; that's what I wrote in my post a little earlier on :) It's what I believe at least, from my education in Psychology. I think that basically, homosexuality is a built up quality that is heavily based on your situational responses as a child and growing up. Considering that when you're young you're extremely prone to copying behaviour, this isn't really surprising. Though it's my opinion, and there's probably research to back it up, I'm not sitting here and claiming it as fact (for anyone planning on setting my backside aflame) :P
MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 MissRiotmaker

[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="Talldude80"]lol. its just stupid to believe that homosexuality is a choice. its like saying hetero is a choice. People are hetero, homo or bi. They are basically born that way, and then eventually realize what they want. Some people may deny their true feelings for various reasons, but people dont just chose who to be attracted to. This might sound mean, but I think hetero is normal, but bisexual and homosexual orientation is something along the lines of a birth defect. The whole point of being born is to reproduce, and homosexuality does not produce another being. If everyone was homo the human race would die out. It's not that homo is wrong, it just isnt natural or productive to society. but really, we are overpopulated enough, so I dont care. lolPremier1101

live

reproduce

die

It has been scientifically proven based on species of moth that only live for a day, what do they do? they eat, mature, find a mate, and die. over and over again, every single day. It's too bad the species has been dropping in numbers due to deforestation.

Not for me it isn't. It's Live. Play teh Game. Love. Win teh Game. Pwn some Newbies. Live Forever.
Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Premier1101
[QUOTE="Premier1101"]

[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="Talldude80"]lol. its just stupid to believe that homosexuality is a choice. its like saying hetero is a choice. People are hetero, homo or bi. They are basically born that way, and then eventually realize what they want. Some people may deny their true feelings for various reasons, but people dont just chose who to be attracted to. This might sound mean, but I think hetero is normal, but bisexual and homosexual orientation is something along the lines of a birth defect. The whole point of being born is to reproduce, and homosexuality does not produce another being. If everyone was homo the human race would die out. It's not that homo is wrong, it just isnt natural or productive to society. but really, we are overpopulated enough, so I dont care. lolMissRiotmaker

live

reproduce

die

Not for me it isn't. It's Live. Play teh Game. Love. Win teh Game. Pwn some Newbies. Live Forever.

Can u pwn me? :oops:

darthzew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#241 darthzew
Member since 2005 • 1213 Posts

I'm going to give you the religious answer:

Homosexuality is a form of sin. All sin is brought on by temptation, otherwise none of it would exist. Technically, no, homosexuality is not a choice but you can choose not to fall for this temptation. According to the Bible, God does not tempt us beyond what we can bear. It is arguable that it is a choice because you fall to a tempation. Now, sin leads to more sin. Once you fall for a sin, you want more and thus become what is known as a homosexual. It's for this same reason that you see homosexuals turn to Christianity and set aside their homosexuality.

I'm going to say that it isn't really a choice to be tempted like that, but you can always say no.

Argue with me if you want, but if you're going to diss my beliefs or anything like that... don't.

MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 MissRiotmaker
[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="Premier1101"]

[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="Talldude80"]lol. its just stupid to believe that homosexuality is a choice. its like saying hetero is a choice. People are hetero, homo or bi. They are basically born that way, and then eventually realize what they want. Some people may deny their true feelings for various reasons, but people dont just chose who to be attracted to. This might sound mean, but I think hetero is normal, but bisexual and homosexual orientation is something along the lines of a birth defect. The whole point of being born is to reproduce, and homosexuality does not produce another being. If everyone was homo the human race would die out. It's not that homo is wrong, it just isnt natural or productive to society. but really, we are overpopulated enough, so I dont care. lolPremier1101

live

reproduce

die

Yes. Yes I could.
MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 MissRiotmaker

Homosexuality is a form of sin. All sin is brought on by temptation, otherwise none of it would exist. Technically, no, homosexuality is not a choice but you can choose not to fall for this temptation. According to the Bible, God does not tempt us beyond what we can bear. It is arguable that it is a choice because you fall to a tempation. Now, sin leads to more sin. Once you fall for a sin, you want more and thus become what is known as a homosexual. It's for this same reason that you see homosexuals turn to Christianity and set aside their homosexuality.

I'm going to say that it isn't really a choice to be tempted like that, but you can always say no.

Argue with me if you want, but if you're going to diss my beliefs or anything like that... don't.

darthzew
And sin is a label created by the church to control the minds and the media. Which is why I choose to sin at the least every 30 seconds.
Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Premier1101
[QUOTE="Premier1101"][QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="Premier1101"]

[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="Talldude80"]lol. its just stupid to believe that homosexuality is a choice. its like saying hetero is a choice. People are hetero, homo or bi. They are basically born that way, and then eventually realize what they want. Some people may deny their true feelings for various reasons, but people dont just chose who to be attracted to. This might sound mean, but I think hetero is normal, but bisexual and homosexual orientation is something along the lines of a birth defect. The whole point of being born is to reproduce, and homosexuality does not produce another being. If everyone was homo the human race would die out. It's not that homo is wrong, it just isnt natural or productive to society. but really, we are overpopulated enough, so I dont care. lolMissRiotmaker

live

reproduce

die

Yes. Yes I could.

*feels happy inside* :D

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Premier1101
[QUOTE="darthzew"]

MissRiotmaker

And sin is a label created by the church to control the minds and the media. Which is why I choose to sin at the least every 30 seconds.

OoO! how so.... ;)

MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 MissRiotmaker
[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"][QUOTE="darthzew"]

Premier1101

OoO! how so.... ;)

Being evil.
Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Fortier
Member since 2004 • 7728 Posts
Wouldn't know, cause I'm not gay and haven't researched this too far. As of right now, I'm undecided.
MasterKingMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 MasterKingMP
Member since 2008 • 1740 Posts
Physical Attraction is NOT a choice. You are either born attracted to men, or attracted to women. It's not like one day you wake up and decide you want to be gay
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#249 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

Physical Attraction is NOT a choice. You are either born attracted to men, or attracted to women. It's not like one day you wake up and decide you want to be gay MasterKingMP

exactly. a few of you guys out there are intelligent afterall. and to the religious people, gimme a break. It's not a sin to be gay the bible was written by homophobes i bet.

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#250 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
No, its been proven. Why do you think gay guys have beens stereotyped as feminine and lesbians as masculine? There is some truth to that, as those are usually what cause sexual desire in humans. Have more of one, more attracted to whatever that makes you attracted to.