The DS Recommendation Thread---What Game Should I Get? 56K. v2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 0

#1451 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Hey guys. I first bought a DS when it first came out, and since then I've owned 2 ds lites. I just bought the 3ds yesterday and theres only 1 3ds game I want, which is Zelda and I bought that with it. Because it's been so long since I followed games for the DS I was wondering if any of you could give me a list from launch to current of must have titles? Basically any genre, even just the mini game ones would be great. I plan on buying 2-3 every paycheck on amazon because I find them pretty cheap and I'd like to build up my collection.

So far I own OoT 3d, the 3 DS castlevania games and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Anyway I'd appreciate it if any of you could take the time and just write a quick list of some titles I should definitely pick up. And like I said, go back as far as the launch of the original DS. No game is too old!

Wopps

New super Mario Bros, castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania Portrait of ruin, Castlevania Order of Ecclesia, Super Scribblenauts, Pokemon (Heart Gold and White are my personal faves but any of the 'main' games are fun), Final fantasy IV, Chrono trigger, Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Knights in the Nightmare (IMO, it's not very well known, but an amazing game), Super Mario 64 DS, Mega Man Zero Collection, Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Lunar Knights, Kirby Squeak Squad, Dragon quest IX.

Other good games that aren't neccasarily "must haves" but still pretty good are Sonic Rush, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, Star Fox Command (Don't expect a traditional Star Fox game) Bionicle Heroes. (Beleive me, it's actually a very fun and enjoyable game. Also, Legend of Kage 2 is an oft overlooked action game that is very fun and has good replay value. Resident Evil: Deadly Silence is good if you haven't played the original RE.

Hope this helps. All of the games I listed are games that I've enjoyed.

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1452 turtlethetaffer

Hello everyone. Is Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days worth getting? I've never played a KH game before.

Also, I'll ask again, is Dragon Quest V andVI and spin off DQ titles worth getting? (ie Rocket Slime?)

skooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1453 skooks
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts

Also, I'll ask again, is Dragon Quest V andVI and spin off DQ titles worth getting? (ie Rocket Slime?)

turtlethetaffer

Dragon Quest V and VI are two of the best games in the series and I'd highly recommend them, absolutely. I haven't played Rocket Slime as it never saw a release here but I've heard it's pretty good fun. The 'Monsters' spin-off series is pretty good, has a Pokémon vibe, I enjoyed it.

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1454 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="turtlethetaffer"]

skooks

Dragon Quest V and VI are two of the best games in the series and I'd highly recommend them, absolutely. I haven't played Rocket Slime as it never saw a release here but I've heard it's pretty good fun. The 'Monsters' spin-off series is pretty good, has a Pokémon vibe, I enjoyed it.

Which would you reccomend first? V or VI?

skooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1455 skooks
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts

[QUOTE="skooks"]

turtlethetaffer

Honestly in terms of storyline and/or gameplay it doesn't matter, the two aren't connected and they play very similar to each other, but overall I think V is the better game. It's very close though.
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1456 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="skooks"]

skooks

Honestly in terms of storyline and/or gameplay it doesn't matter, the two aren't connected and they play very similar to each other, but overall I think V is the better game. It's very close though.

Yeah I kenw they were similar I just wanetd to know which you thought was superior. Okay thanks I'll look into them, V first then VI.

rmaxmehta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1457 rmaxmehta
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
text games (when slow paced) can seriously drive some ppl up walls!
truthiness1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1458 truthiness1
Member since 2009 • 336 Posts
Looking for a side scroller platformer akin to Henry Hatsworth, Monster Tale, or Shantae Riskys Revenge. I like games with upgrades and preferably (but not required) not 100% linear. I was thinking something like Batman Brave and the Bold but I heard its too easy and repetitive ? Any recommendations?
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1459 turtlethetaffer

Looking for a side scroller platformer akin to Henry Hatsworth, Monster Tale, or Shantae Riskys Revenge. I like games with upgrades and preferably (but not required) not 100% linear. I was thinking something like Batman Brave and the Bold but I heard its too easy and repetitive ? Any recommendations? truthiness1

The Castlevania games seem to have what you're looking for. My personal favs go in this order.

1. dawn of Sorrow

2. Order of Ecclesia

3. Portrait of Ruin.

However you really can't go wrong with any of them, for what you're looking for. They all take place in an expansive environment and you gain new abilities and upgrades as you go. The difficulty (from easiest to hardets) goes as follows.

Potrait of Ruin, Dawn of Sorrow, order of Ecclasia.

So like I said you can't go wrong with any of them. Hope this helps.

inflammable01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1460 inflammable01
Member since 2007 • 1374 Posts

Is Final Fantasy XII: Revanat Wings any good? I love story, and I've enjoyed previous FF games in the past. I'm open to different types of gameplay as well.

Thanks in advance.

turtlethetaffer
I was skeptical and not really into SRPGs at first, but this game delivers. I'm about 30 hours into the game. I'm not paying too much attention to the story, but its there. If you do like and want more story, the ship where you buy and forge weapons has a board of diaries from each of the main characters in the game which updates as you progress.
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1461 turtlethetaffer

Is Final Fantasy XII: Revanat Wings any good? I love story, and I've enjoyed previous FF games in the past. I'm open to different types of gameplay as well.

Thanks in advance.

inflammable01

I was skeptical and not really into SRPGs at first, but this game delivers. I'm about 30 hours into the game. I'm not paying too much attention to the story, but its there. If you do like and want more story, the ship where you buy and forge weapons has a board of diaries from each of the main characters in the game which updates as you progress.

Okay so it's pretty good? Might check it out when I have the time.

truthiness1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1462 truthiness1
If you guys had to pick the best strategy game on DS what would it be? I'm new to the genre and looking for something good to start with. Advance Wars? Final Fantasy tactics?
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1463 turtlethetaffer

If you guys had to pick the best strategy game on DS what would it be? I'm new to the genre and looking for something good to start with. Advance Wars? Final Fantasy tactics? truthiness1

If you don't mind a learning curve, I recomend Knights in the Nightmare. It's an amazing game with an excellent story, good graphics and fun gameplay. It's like strategy meets bullet hell, and it has good replay value because of multiple endings and an unlockable character. I can't stress enough to you how good the game is. Also, you won't get finished with it anytime soon. It has at least 46 stages. (with a few hidden ones.)

And if you're feeling like you may not be able to handle it, playing oneasy difficulty firstand the tutorials help ALOT. (Hey a moron and newcomer to the genre like me got it, so i think anyone can get it.)

Hope this helps!

truthiness1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1464 truthiness1
Thanks!!
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1465 turtlethetaffer

Thanks!!truthiness1

Anytime brah.

nintendolv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1466 nintendolv
i recommend Kingdom hearts 358/2days. awsum game.
pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1467 pacific90
Member since 2010 • 848 Posts

So for Christmas the 3 games I asking my parents for are:

Sonic Generations

Super Mario 3ds

gift card to get Animal Crossing 3ds

But instead of Animal Crossing I was thinking Luigi's Mansion 2 or Legend of Zelda Ocarina Of Time.

What do you guys think?

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1468 turtlethetaffer

Sonic Generations

Super Mario 3ds

But instead of Animal Crossing I was thinking Luigi's Mansion 2 or Legend of Zelda Ocarina Of Time.

What do you guys think?

pacific90

It all depends on your own personal tastes. Animal Crossing never ends, but I am personally a huge fan of Luigi's Mansion, so I'm really pumped for LM2, and Ocarina of time is a fantastic game. Animal crossing would undoubtedly last you the longest because it never really ends. So I guess take that as you will.

Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#1469 Brawler-Dude
Member since 2008 • 1418 Posts

Hello everyone. I'm looking to get a game for my dad, just not sure which to get. Wondering if you can help me out. He loves stargey, puzzle, and RPG games. Which also brings me to games he has owned and loved.

-Picross

-Picross 3D

-Profressor Layton (all 3 of them)

-Might & Magic: Clash of Heros

-Dragon Quest (all of them on the DS)

-Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

-Final Fantasy (all on DS)

-9 hours 9 persons 9 doors

Not sure what to get him, looking around, haven't seen much. I was thinking of Mario and Lugia Bowsers Inside story because I know he was looking at that a little while back. But not sure. And I don't want to ask really because I want it to be a little suprise. Any ideas?

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1470 pacific90

So I am going to get a Nintendo 3ds this weekend. Where should I get it? Should I look for a used one or go for a new one? What are some free stuff on the Nintendo eshop?

laus_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1471 laus_basic
Member since 2002 • 8300 Posts

Hello everyone. I'm looking to get a game for my dad, just not sure which to get. Wondering if you can help me out. He loves stargey, puzzle, and RPG games. Which also brings me to games he has owned and loved.

-Picross

-Picross 3D

Not sure what to get him, looking around, haven't seen much. I was thinking of Mario and Lugia Bowsers Inside story because I know he was looking at that a little while back. But not sure. And I don't want to ask really because I want it to be a little suprise. Any ideas?

Brawler-Dude

Radiant Historia or Ghost Trick

Comic_Capers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1472 Comic_Capers
Member since 2008 • 1701 Posts

I haven't used my DS much in the last year or so (my last purchase for it was June last year) but I am getting tired of the two to three games I have been playing regularly and want something new ahead of my 3 week holiday in Hawaii next week.

I want a new shooter game with multiplayer, and my top two choices are Goldeneye 007 and Call of Duty: Black Ops. I have played neither of the console versions so either of these would be something completely different for me. Looking at various reviews for both, both seem pretty decent for under £20. My choice would probably go down to which has better multiplayer, longer story and best interface/control system.

What's your recommendation guys?

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1473 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="Brawler-Dude"]

-Picross

-Picross 3D

laus_basic

Radiant Historia or Ghost Trick

Also consider the Pokemon games. While I like Heartgol/ Soulsilver and Black/ White about equally, you really can't go wrong with any of them.

superdoom643D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1474 superdoom643D

Sonic Generations

Super Mario 3ds

What do you guys think?

pacific90
If you haven't played it before, Ocarina of Time is one of the best games ever. if not, Luigi's Mansion 2 looks to be a cool game
pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1475 pills4louis
Member since 2011 • 1331 Posts

-Picross

-Picross 3D

Brawler-Dude

If he likes puzzle games, he needs Meteos. There is perfection in the simplicity of the game's touch-screen controls, and it's arguably more addictive than Tetris.

Troublesume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1476 Troublesume
A few good puzzle games, Apollo justice Investigations, nine hours nine persons nine doors,the legend of Zelda, Action games, kingdom hearts 358/2 days or Re:coded,Golden sun dark dawn,Rune factory series,GTA china town wars,Mario and Luigi bowsers in side story and Final Fantasy Series. Upcoming games harvest moon twin towns and dsi ware game Zelda four swords Thanks for posting this thread I have been looking for good games lately
admiralalpay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1477 admiralalpay
I was recently given a 3DS by a friend of mine who worked at a game store and thus got his for roughly $10. He gave it to me, though, out of lack of interest. Anyway, while I did pick up Ocarina of Time 3D, I was also interested in trying out an RPG or 2 for the original DS, as I hear there were some great ones. I've narrowed it down to Suikoden Tierkreis, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, Knights in the Nightmare, Radiant Historia, and Etrian Odyssey. I wanted to pick up Devil Survivor, but then I heard about the remake for the 3DS and I decided I'd pick that up instead. Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on which of these I should pick up or maybe a recommendation for a different game? Thanks! (P.S., I've already played The World Ends With You and KH 358/2 Days.)
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1478 turtlethetaffer

I was recently given a 3DS by a friend of mine who worked at a game store and thus got his for roughly $10. He gave it to me, though, out of lack of interest. Anyway, while I did pick up Ocarina of Time 3D, I was also interested in trying out an RPG or 2 for the original DS, as I hear there were some great ones. I've narrowed it down to Suikoden Tierkreis, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, Knights in the Nightmare, Radiant Historia, and Etrian Odyssey. I wanted to pick up Devil Survivor, but then I heard about the remake for the 3DS and I decided I'd pick that up instead. Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on which of these I should pick up or maybe a recommendation for a different game? Thanks! (P.S., I've already played The World Ends With You and KH 358/2 Days.)admiralalpay

Oh my God, get Knights in the Nightmare. As long as you don't mind the overly complex mechanics (I don't feel like explaining them now but there is a ton of micromanaging and stuff but once you get the hang of it it becomes awesome.) The gameplay is great, although it's less RPG and more Bullet Hell meets RTS, and the story is one of the best I've ever seen in a game. After playing it, (and I was interested in it nothing more) It became one of my all time favorite games. So I say go for Knights in the Nightmare! Although I've heard the others ones you mentioned are good as well.

Something you should do before getting it is research the battle system a little before getting the game, that way the 1 hour tutorial won't overwhelm you. (Playing on easy the first time through helps alot as well wimpy I know but it eases you in nicley.)

pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1479 pills4louis
Member since 2011 • 1331 Posts

Knights in the Nightmare, and Etrian Odyssey III. The Etrian games are more or less stand-alone, so you can just pick up and play any of them. Etrian III is the most polished of the bunch. Etrian 1 is actually hard to go back to, for me, due to all the improvements that 2 and 3 brought to the table.

admiralalpay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1480 admiralalpay
I'm leaning towards Knights in the Nightmare and/or Radiant Historia. Those are the ones I've heard the most praise for.
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1481 turtlethetaffer

I'm leaning towards Knights in the Nightmare and/or Radiant Historia. Those are the ones I've heard the most praise for.admiralalpay

Honestly, like I said, I would say Knights in the Nightmare, but I have yet to play Radiant Historia. (Although I plan on doing it very soon.)

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1482 pacific90

So I decided the games I will be getting:

Super Mario 3D

Sonic Generations

Paper Mario 3D

Animal Crossing 3DS

Unfortunately Animal Crossing and Paper Mario are coming out Q1 for 2012. And I might have enough cash for Luigi's Mansion 2. :)

admiralalpay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1483 admiralalpay

[QUOTE="admiralalpay"]I'm leaning towards Knights in the Nightmare and/or Radiant Historia. Those are the ones I've heard the most praise for.turtlethetaffer

Honestly, like I said, I would say Knights in the Nightmare, but I have yet to play Radiant Historia. (Although I plan on doing it very soon.)

Actually, I think I'm gonna go with Dragon Quest V.
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1484 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="admiralalpay"]I'm leaning towards Knights in the Nightmare and/or Radiant Historia. Those are the ones I've heard the most praise for.admiralalpay

Actually, I think I'm gonna go with Dragon Quest V.

Okay. also consider dragon Quest IX. It is fantastic as far as character building and stuff like that goes.

Red123aaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1485 Red123aaa
personally i want flipnote studio, animal crossing, and pokemon rumble blast
who77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1486 who77
Member since 2009 • 237 Posts

what are some good coop games for the ds? I just got a ds and my friend got one recently too so we are looking for some games to play together, are there any games that have a full coop campaign rather than vs. like new super mario bros?

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1487 turtlethetaffer

what are some good coop games for the ds? I just got a ds and my friend got one recently too so we are looking for some games to play together, are there any games that have a full coop campaign rather than vs. like new super mario bros?

who77

Dragon Quest IX. It takes some time for the multiplayer component to open up but when it does I imagine it is very fun.

admiralalpay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1488 admiralalpay

who77
Try out FF: Crystal Chronicles!
who77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1489 who77
Member since 2009 • 237 Posts

Thanks for the suggestions, but I am probably going to wait on DQIX because I wanna try the earlier games first.

Which crystal chronicles is better? or is the 4 heroes of light better for coop?

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1490 pacific90

So Im trying to decide....Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver or Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I was a major fan of G/S/C because thats when I got my first Pokemon game as a kid. And then I quit Pokemon during high school.

My goal would be to finally get every legendary from Gen 1, 2, 3, and 4. Is their enough nice people out there to trade me? Celebi and Mew seem they would be easy ot obtain. The same with Jirachi and Deoxys. But then getting Shaymin, Manaphy, Darkrai, and Arceus seem it would be hard to get.

It's a definate hard choice for me.

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1491 turtlethetaffer

So Im trying to decide....Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver or Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I was a major fan of G/S/C because thats when I got my first Pokemon game as a kid. And then I quit Pokemon during high school.

My goal would be to finally get every legendary from Gen 1, 2, 3, and 4. Is their enough nice people out there to trade me? Celebi and Mew seem they would be easy ot obtain. The same with Jirachi and Deoxys. But then getting Shaymin, Manaphy, Darkrai, and Arceus seem it would be hard to get.

pacific90

If oyu've never played Ocarina before, I would say that, but HG/SS is also fantastic. There's alot of new content to sift through plus it's freaking Gold/ Silver! I don't know how easy the legendaires will be to get though. Most people probably hacked ones like Arceus, Jirachi and Deoxys because of how rare the events are to download them.

SlainWeasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1492 SlainWeasel
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Which crystal chronicles is better? or is the 4 heroes of light better for coop?

who77

Echoes of Time is probably your best bet in terms of Crystal Chronicles. It offers Wi-Fi and local co-op modes. I had a blast playing that with my friends. On a different note, Contra 4 is also tons of fun cooperatively.

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1493 pacific90

[QUOTE="pacific90"]

turtlethetaffer

If oyu've never played Ocarina before, I would say that, but HG/SS is also fantastic. There's alot of new content to sift through plus it's freaking Gold/ Silver! I don't know how easy the legendaires will be to get though. Most people probably hacked ones like Arceus, Jirachi and Deoxys because of how rare the events are to download them.

I have played Ocarina of time before, but never beat it. Also played through some of Majora's Mask before, and haven't beat that one either. Only ones I beat are Twilight Princess and Windwaker.

Okay, so now I am thinking Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Luigi's Mansion 2 vs. Kid Icarus Uprising

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1494 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="pacific90"]

pacific90

I have played Ocarina of time before, but never beat it. Also played through some of Majora's Mask before, and haven't beat that one either. Only ones I beat are Twilight Princess and Windwaker.

Okay, so now I am thinking Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Luigi's Mansion 2 vs. Kid Icarus Uprising

Well OoT is definitley worth finishing (find a way to finish Majora's while you're at it! awesome game) and it's got a tougher Master Quest. However Luigi's Mansion is something I'm pumped for (LOVED the first one) and Uprising also looks good. It depends on what type of game you want to play I guess. OoT is well known; adventuring, solving puzzles, fighting bad guys etc. Luigi's Mansion is looking to be more of a puzzle/ adventure game, and Uprising seems to be straight up action. so I guess it depends on what you want to play at the moment.

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1495 pacific90

[QUOTE="pacific90"]

turtlethetaffer

Well OoT is definitley worth finishing (find a way to finish Majora's while you're at it! awesome game) and it's got a tougher Master Quest. However Luigi's Mansion is something I'm pumped for (LOVED the first one) and Uprising also looks good. It depends on what type of game you want to play I guess. OoT is well known; adventuring, solving puzzles, fighting bad guys etc. Luigi's Mansion is looking to be more of a puzzle/ adventure game, and Uprising seems to be straight up action. so I guess it depends on what you want to play at the moment.

I think I am just going to get Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time because I have no games right now. I dont think I will find a way to finish majora's mask. I got up to the level past the Great Bay Temple. Should I get a used version of the game? $5 off at GameStop.

For Christmas I am getting Best Buy Giftcards. Super Mario Land 3D I'm definately getting. Animal Crossing 3D is a for sure too. With my own money I am getting Paper Mario. I am waiting to see how Sonic Generations is. I might get something else over the Sonic game. Going to see what the reviews saw on Kid Icarus Uprising and Luigi's Mansion 2 and Sonic Generations. Kid Icarus looks like more of a flight and shoot game. Luigi's Mansion 2 seems very interesting as I have heard good things about it. I'm expecting Sonic Generations to have some nice extras using StreetPass. So Im interested to see what Sega has in plan.

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1496 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="pacific90"]

pacific90

I think I am just going to get Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time because I have no games right now. I dont think I will find a way to finish majora's mask. I got up to the level past the Great Bay Temple. Should I get a used version of the game? $5 off at GameStop.

For Christmas I am getting Best Buy Giftcards. Super Mario Land 3D I'm definately getting. Animal Crossing 3D is a for sure too. With my own money I am getting Paper Mario. I am waiting to see how Sonic Generations is. I might get something else over the Sonic game. Going to see what the reviews saw on Kid Icarus Uprising and Luigi's Mansion 2 and Sonic Generations. Kid Icarus looks like more of a flight and shoot game. Luigi's Mansion 2 seems very interesting as I have heard good things about it. I'm expecting Sonic Generations to have some nice extras using StreetPass. So Im interested to see what Sega has in plan.

When you're talking to me, I will always reccomend used over new if you can, just to save money. I'm cheap.

I personally, of the three games you're torn about, am most excited for Luigi's Mansion 2, because I loved the first one to death. However the otheer two look very good as well. Like I said, it all depends on what kind of game you're looking for.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#1497 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34742 Posts

Dudes. What e-shop games should I get? I want to get two, and one will probably be Dark Void Zero. The other one either Fieldrunners, Steam World Tower Defense, Ivy the Kiwi or Soul of Darkness. I'm leaning towards Steam World right now..

Edit: Totally got myself Dark Void. So that's one..

SlainWeasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1498 SlainWeasel
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I am on a kick for dungeon crawler/hack and slash games. I absolutely loved Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time and I'm looking for something along those lines. Multiplayer is a must. Any reccomendations? Thanks!

moltenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1499 moltenix
Member since 2008 • 2487 Posts

I'm thinking of trying out a Professor Layton game. Is there a story between the 3 games or does each game have its own seperate plot? If I were just to play one game, which would be the best one overall? Do the newer games do a good job of introducing/leading you to the game; would Curious Village be good for a beginner like me compared to starting off with Diabolical Box or Unwound Future?

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1500 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

What are the top 10 MUST buy games for the DS?