Official Metroid Prime 3 Thread (updated 9/1)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nintendo_fan675
nintendo_fan675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 nintendo_fan675
Member since 2007 • 14578 Posts

What went wrong with everyone I'm sad too but I didn't explode (I wanted too:P)

Anyway glad to see the sticky back

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
[QUOTE="Duckman5"]

This is one of the parts that really irks me. "Lack of multiplayer is dissappointing" Are they eff-ing serious?!

Skylock00

Well, MP2 had multiplayer, and they took it out of MP3, so it can be a valid issue, and has nothing to do with GS thinking that MP3 is suppose to be Halo.

I don't know if this will be getting modded material or not but I want to ask you did Retro Studios not say that the Multiplayer in 2 was just an experiment and that they would rather put all their resources towards the single player? Hunters was a spin-off so what exactly led to them being disappointed by lack of single player. I would like some clarification because these pieces don't add up. Does this mean every Metroid after this will now lose points if it doesn't have multiplayer now?

Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts
[QUOTE="Skylock00"][QUOTE="Duckman5"]

This is one of the parts that really irks me. "Lack of multiplayer is dissappointing" Are they eff-ing serious?!

MoldOnHold

Well, MP2 had multiplayer, and they took it out of MP3, so it can be a valid issue, and has nothing to do with GS thinking that MP3 is suppose to be Halo.

But it wasn't a particular good part anyway. Many people didn't like it all, saying it meddled with the formula. :|

Are you going to say that Retro Studios is wrong for listen to the fans and the critics?

I'm not saying that. I don't get why people are half quoting that sentence and griping at it, as the full sentence that Kevin write indicates that the single player campaign doesn't leave the player wanting a multiplayer mode in MP3 anyways, from what I saw.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#154 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
[QUOTE="Duckman5"][QUOTE="Sonick54"]

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]if none of the big 3 manage to get AAA, im leaving gamespot, forever. this is downright just mean.Sonick54

cry some moar :cry:

:lol:

internet=serious business for you huh?

That wasn't really neccessary now was it? :|

Nope, but hey, what can you do.

Seriously, he's gonna leave over this? LOL

Probably i wont leave. I'll just stop giving a damn about what gamespot rates any game, they clearly have no idea what they're doing.
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#155 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

[QUOTE="JustPlainLucas"]I don't know how this thread got locked, but we apologize nonetheless. Since I'm posting again, I implore you to CALM DOWN. Seriously, it's not worth getting moderated over.MoldOnHold
You should see SW, it's like LoZ: TP all over again. :P

I actually already refered to it as Super Mario Sunshine. :P

Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Skylock00
Does this mean every Metroid after this will now lose points if it doesn't have multiplayer now? Duckman5
I don't know. Can you prove that MP3 actually lost points over lack of Multiplayer? It wasn't even mentioned under "The Bad," so I don't think it was really that big of an issue.
juanfraino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 juanfraino
Member since 2005 • 5660 Posts
Wow 8.5 flopage, No AAA for you..Sorry Sheep :?Heil68
this isn't SW, so you might want to treat people as people. K?
metroidprime_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#158 metroidprime_1
Member since 2006 • 4768 Posts

8.5 wow wow no launch center nothing no thread nothing on the game and a 8.5 to top it all off. WOOOOWWWWWW

When it gets a 9.0 and above EVERYWHERE ELSE :lol: just amazing.

comelstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#159 comelstr
Member since 2005 • 677 Posts
was Metroid all about Multiplayer No it was the singer player game that was fun i dont want Multiplayer in Metroid does not fit
Avatar image for chaos_morrowind
chaos_morrowind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 chaos_morrowind
Member since 2005 • 73 Posts

Now we can expect Super Mario Galaxy to get low cause it doesn't really have multiplayer. I don't count the cursor as multiplayer. Smash bros on the other hand might get good, BUT OH WAIT, it might be too much like it's prequels for Gamespot.

Too bad Halo 2 was almost the same as Halo 1 and it scored AAA. And I can see Halo 3 getting a 10 when it looks almost exactly like Halo 1 and 2 but in HD.

loserbam828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#161 loserbam828
Member since 2005 • 1713 Posts
Am I the only one who didn't read a review? I read a "comparrison". All it was was "MP3
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
so they give a port with wii controls (re4) a 9.1, tsk tsk tsk
Tmills_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#163 Tmills_basic
Member since 2002 • 483 Posts
[QUOTE="Duckman5"]

mikhailk5

Am I missing something did Bioshock have multiplayer? NO!METROID IS A SINGLE PLAYER GAME DAMNIT!!

Well its like they went backwards in the series...the second one had mulitplayer, and this one doesn't for some reason.. They could have really just ported it over from the gamecube since the gaphics aren't much better. i twouldn't have been that hard.

Plus people, STOP WITH ALL THE ABBREVIATIONS OF GAMES/TITLES! omeone who doesn't follow games like a religion has a hard time figuring out what MP3:C and KH, and TLoZ:TP and HGYEE are. (made that last one up but im sure someone has used it or would just because peopkle are lazy. Type the whole game if not then just type the first name, not these confusing abbreviations. Also, no more AAA, AA, A games! It has lost its meaning since apparently everyone wants EVERY game to be AAAAAA!!! Its time to grow up people.

BET8390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 BET8390
Member since 2006 • 4193 Posts

WHY THE HELL DOES EVERY GAME HAVE TO HAVE A MULTIPLAYER ACCORDING TO GS?!??! ESPECIALLY FPS'S OR FPA'S???!!

Seriosly its starting to get annoying. First Bioshock. Now Metroid. GS needs to acept the fact that SOME games are made to very deep single player experiences and if they want MP go play Halo.

Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#165 Sonick54
Member since 2005 • 7947 Posts
So many locked threads :?
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Duckman5
[QUOTE="MoldOnHold"][QUOTE="Skylock00"][QUOTE="Duckman5"]

Skylock00

But it wasn't a particular good part anyway. Many people didn't like it all, saying it meddled with the formula. :|

Are you going to say that Retro Studios is wrong for listen to the fans and the critics?

I'm not saying that. I don't get why people are half quoting that sentence and griping at it, as the full sentence that Kevin write indicates that the single player campaign doesn't leave the player wanting a multiplayer mode in MP3 anyways, from what I saw.

This is the direct quote. "While the lack of multiplayer is disappointing, the single-player campaign won't leave you wanting."

He doesn't even sound like he finished the sentence. Wanting what? It's open for debate.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Duckman5
[QUOTE="mikhailk5"][QUOTE="Duckman5"]

Tmills_basic

Am I missing something did Bioshock have multiplayer? NO!METROID IS A SINGLE PLAYER GAME DAMNIT!!

Well its like they went backwards in the series...the second one had mulitplayer, and this one doesn't for some reason.. They could have really just ported it over from the gamecube since the gaphics aren't much better. i twouldn't have been that hard.

Plus people, STOP WITH ALL THE ABBREVIATIONS OF GAMES/TITLES! omeone who doesn't follow games like a religion has a hard time figuring out what MP3:C and KH, and TLoZ:TP and HGYEE are. (made that last one up but im sure someone has used it or would just because peopkle are lazy. Type the whole game if not then just type the first name, not these confusing abbreviations. Also, no more AAA, AA, A games! It has lost its meaning since apparently everyone wants EVERY game to be AAAAAA!!! Its time to grow up people.

Please read my blog entry I covered that.

Avatar image for chaos_morrowind
chaos_morrowind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 chaos_morrowind
Member since 2005 • 73 Posts

[QUOTE="mikhailk5"][QUOTE="Duckman5"]

Tmills_basic

Why are you waisting your time posting if you have nothing important to say and obviously don't even care about MP3 (look the abbreviation up) or the Wii. Why did you even come to this forum if you don't even care about the game?

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Duckman5

[QUOTE="Duckman5"]Does this mean every Metroid after this will now lose points if it doesn't have multiplayer now? Skylock00
I don't know. Can you prove that MP3 actually lost points over lack of Multiplayer? It wasn't even mentioned under "The Bad," so I don't think it was really that big of an issue.

They wouldn't have mentioned it at all if it wasn't an issue and his quote right here further explains something. "While the lack of multiplayer is disappointing, the single-player campaign won't leave you wanting." If it really wasn't a big deal it would just say something like "The single player is very good" or something like that.

Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Skylock00

This is the direct quote. "While the lack of multiplayer is disappointing, the single-player campaign won't leave you wanting."

He doesn't even sound like he finished the sentence. Wanting what? It's open for debate.

Duckman5
I guess when I read it, I read an implied 'it' or 'one' after wanting, indicating that the maing campaign won't leave you wanting a multiplayer mode.
mikhailk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 mikhailk5
Member since 2006 • 446 Posts
The review said one of Metroid Prime 3's flaws was it is so much like it predecessors (Prime 1&2). But then he goes on by saying it leaves the series roots by being more of a shooter than an adventure based game. So how is it like its predecessors then if it is more of a shooter and the other two where more adventure based? He is contradicting himself!
EolGul2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 EolGul2
Member since 2005 • 1721 Posts

LMAO

Metroid Prime Hunters > Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

(at least according to Gamespot's ratings)

AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

it wouldnt be so upsetting if warioaware a minigame compilation had scored higher. or re4 a gc port.

but im not reading the review yet. i'll read it after i have beaten the game

Tmills_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Tmills_basic

[QUOTE="Tmills_basic"][QUOTE="mikhailk5"][QUOTE="Duckman5"]

chaos_morrowind

Why are you waisting your time posting if you have nothing important to say and obviously don't even care about MP3 (look the abbreviation up) or the Wii. Why did you even come to this forum if you don't even care about the game?

Just because im not Metroid crazy and Wii horny like you are doesn't mean Im not interested in the game or the console!!! I'm sorry im not a Wii and Metroid worshiper like you are...go get all hot and bothered over your Metroid Prime 3 low res streaming channel some more, ok? lol

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Duckman5

The reviewsaid one of Metroid Prime 3's flawswas it is so much like it predecessors (Prime 1&2). But then he goes on by saying it leaves the series roots by being more of a shooter than an adventure based game. So how is it like its predecessors then if it is more of a shooter and the other two where more adventure based? He is contradicting himself! mikhailk5

Yeah this review is out of whack. :?

Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Skylock00

They wouldn't have mentioned it at all if it wasn't an issue and his quote right here further explains something. "While the lack of multiplayer is disappointing, the single-player campaign won't leave you wanting." If it really wasn't a big deal it would just say something like "The single player is very good" or something like that.Duckman5
That doesn't really answer my question though. Since it wasn't really listed in "The Bad," I don't think the lack of multiplayer had any real effect on the score, at all, which is my point here. Just because it's mentioned doesn't mean it really effected the score.

metroidprime_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 metroidprime_1
Member since 2006 • 4768 Posts

8.5 wow wow no launch center nothing no thread nothing on the game and a 8.5 to top it all off. WOOOOWWWWWW

When it gets a 9.0 and above EVERYWHERE ELSE :lol: just amazing.

metroidprime_1
This is truly amazing I still cant believe it gamespot u ****** up this time
dreichel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#178 dreichel
Member since 2004 • 97 Posts
I feel that they give microsoft games(and some sony games)special treatment, but when it comes to Nintendo they just be like "meh... ZOMG NEW HALO 3 TRAILER EET GETS 10" and you look at gametrailers with special metroid prime stuff and IGN talking about Metroid non-stop and I wont have any hopes that they will become part of the 9.0 crowd for their review of metroid prime 3. NUFF SAID!
metaldeath87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 metaldeath87
Member since 2003 • 133 Posts

Well this is pretty lame. It just really seems like Gamespot doesn't like the Wii that much. If a game that by all accounts controls better than any console FPS in history doesn't convince them, I'm really not sure what will.

comelstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#180 comelstr
Member since 2005 • 677 Posts
i dont think Mario will do any better :(
Glitch321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Glitch321
Member since 2003 • 913 Posts
I bet it got 8.5 cause of no multiplayer. I swear people think every game needs multiplayer!. Some games like Bioshock and MP3 shouldn't have multiplayer because they wouldn't suit it. To dock points because it doesn't have multiplayer is stupid. By the way i love multiplayer games it's just i know what games shouldn't have it also.
nintendo_fan675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 nintendo_fan675
[QUOTE="chaos_morrowind"]

Tmills_basic

Just because im not Metroid crazy and Wii horny like you are doesn't mean Im not interested in the game or the console!!! I'm sorry im not a Wii and Metroid worshiper like you are...go get all hot and bothered over your Metroid Prime 3 low res streaming channel some more, ok? lol

Then get out of the thread if you have nothing to say about MP3
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Duckman5

[QUOTE="Duckman5"] They wouldn't have mentioned it at all if it wasn't an issue and his quote right here further explains something. "While the lack of multiplayer is disappointing, the single-player campaign won't leave you wanting." If it really wasn't a big deal it would just say something like "The single player is very good" or something like that.Skylock00

That doesn't really answer my question though. Since it wasn't really listed in "The Bad," I don't think the lack of multiplayer had any real effect on the score, at all, which is my point here. Just because it's mentioned doesn't mean it really effected the score.

If it was worth mentioning it had an effect on the score. When they play a game they don't list every single little tiny bad detail about the game in "The Bad" section. But they take into consideration all of the bad aspects in the overall score.

dieasgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 dieasgrey
Member since 2005 • 676 Posts

The review is bogus. he contradicts himself throughout the whole thing. He praises it for great controls, boss fights, puzzles, atmosphere, levels that are a pleaseure to explore and gameplay elements that mesh together nicely. Then turns around and says oh some of the controls are bad, it isnt adventurous and the boss fights are too easy.

The whole "it feels familiar" is a joke (which IGN used as a con as well). The gameplay sticks to the basic blueprint but the character interaction, plot, graphics, and controls are all steps forward from the other 2.

Its a solid 9. Even reading his review he talks it up higher than an 8.5.

Granted i could care less, it is his opinion but GS is consistantly lower than most other review sites for wii games.

I bought it and love it.

ACDC19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 ACDC19
Member since 2006 • 604 Posts
[QUOTE="Skylock00"]

[QUOTE="Duckman5"] They wouldn't have mentioned it at all if it wasn't an issue and his quote right here further explains something. "While the lack of multiplayer is disappointing, the single-player campaign won't leave you wanting." If it really wasn't a big deal it would just say something like "The single player is very good" or something like that.Duckman5

If it was worth mentioning it had an effect on the score. When they play a game they don't list every single little tiny bad detail about the game in "The Bad" section. But they take into consideration all of the bad aspects in the overall score.

Very true
chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts
I don't care on reviews on GameSpot anymore since theygave Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 on PS2 a 10. At that time, I lost my respect on the reviews on this site. I'm here for the forum since it's more appealing here than on IGN.
Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Skylock00
If it was worth mentioning it had an effect on the score. When they play a game they don't list every single little tiny bad detail about the game in "The Bad" section. But they take into consideration all of the bad aspects in the overall score.Duckman5
If it was a significant issue that would've had a big enough impact on the score to keep it from being a 9, it would've been mentioned in a larger scale than half a sentence. Your stance proves nothing regarding my intitial question on whether Multiplayer actually had as big of an impact on the score as you all are claiming.
Tmills_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Tmills_basic
[QUOTE="Tmills_basic"][QUOTE="chaos_morrowind"]

nintendo_fan675

Im reading what others have to say about the game/review...since I know people follow review scores like religion around here. Honestly, if you like the game, get it. Many of the games I want this year probably won't get super AAAA scores (Devil my Cry 4, Mercenaries 2, Halo 3, Mass Effect) But I am still going to get them anyway....grow up and make your own purchasing decisions not based on others opinions. If you were as "into games" as you said you were, you would know as much as you should about games that you are interested in to decide whether or not it is worth a purchase.

MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts
Here's what I don't understand (thanks Skylock for clearing up my last question):

In the Bad, it states: " Doesn't do much different than the previous two Metroid Prime games."

Now a few things. Being that is part of a trilogy, shouldn't things stay mainly the same? Being the finale of a saga, doing too many new things would make the game feel distant in the series. Furthermore, I thought GS liked the design of the other MP games. "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" right?

Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts
I don't care on reviews on GameSpot anymore since theygave Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 on PS2 a 10. At that time, I lost my respect on the reviews on this site. I'm here for the forum since it's more appealing here than on IGN. chris3116
I might be switiching over to IGN soon, I don't think GS deserves my time on here for giving terrible reviews on wii and excellent ones on ohter consoles.
Fuelee1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Fuelee1
Member since 2004 • 149 Posts

You cant blame people here for not being happy with that 8.5 review score when IGN gives the game 9.5 and Gametrailers gives it 9.6, and yes they both said the game has its faults but the good outweighs the bad and still scored the game highly.

I actually expected the game to get a decent review score from Gamespot somewhere in the 9's so im dissapointed too. You know somethings not right somewhere when the gap in review scores is that significant.

dieasgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 dieasgrey
Member since 2005 • 676 Posts

Here's what I don't understand (thanks Skylock for clearing up my last question):

In the Bad, it states: " Doesn't do much different than the previous two Metroid Prime games."

Now a few things. Being that is part of a trilogy, shouldn't things stay mainly the same? Being the finale of a saga, doing too many new things would make the game feel distant in the series. Furthermore, I thought GS liked the design of the other MP games. "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" right?

MoldOnHold

If it was Halo 3 they would say that.

nintendo_fan675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 nintendo_fan675
[QUOTE="nintendo_fan675"][QUOTE="Tmills_basic"][QUOTE="chaos_morrowind"]

Tmills_basic

Im reading what others have to say about the game/review...since I know people follow review scores like religion around here. Honestly, if you like the game, get it. Many of the games I want this year probably won't get super AAAA scores (Devil my Cry 4, Mercenaries 2, Halo 3, Mass Effect) But I am still going to get them anyway....grow up and make your own purchasing decisions not based on others opinions. If you were as "into games" as you said you were, you would know as much as you should about games that you are interested in to decide whether or not it is worth a purchase.

We weren't talking about scores we were talking about the text review
ACDC19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 ACDC19
Member since 2006 • 604 Posts
I don't know why its so hard for Gamespot to actually like the Wii. When a persons job is to rate video games you better do it good especially when your getting paid to do it. And you can't just push Nintendo away and give lame reviews to the Wii. What I'm saying is Gamespot staff, you are being paid to rate games. And you sure are getting payed way to much if you can't give a game that deserves a 9 a 9.
jfrancis04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 jfrancis04
Member since 2006 • 531 Posts

You know guys this is really pretty comical now. GS literally hates the Wii. I agree with you all about him contradicting himself in the review. If the game is so easy then maybe he should have played it on advance instead of normal (I'm referring to the level of difficulty not the control sensitivity).

Am I forgetting something or did he not even mention the "achievements" you get throughout prime? What about all the extras and the hard mode you unlock after beating the game?

I'm also sick of the whole "it doesn't feel fresh and new"(which IGN mentioned as well). That's the biggestbunch of bull. Not every game is going to completely CHANGE the way the series is played.Why doessomething need tobe revolutionary to score a 9?

I know a lot of ppl say that it doesn't matter what the review is b/c if we love it, it won't matter anyway. The only thing that upsets me is that the game won't win any kind of awards now.

Everyone should go out and by this game to show GS that MP is a AAA game. I know metroid isn't going to outsell halo, smash, or even mario, but we can support Retro for the awesome work of art they have created. BUY THIS GAME

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Duckman5

[QUOTE="Duckman5"]If it was worth mentioning it had an effect on the score. When they play a game they don't list every single little tiny bad detail about the game in "The Bad" section. But they take into consideration all of the bad aspects in the overall score.Skylock00
If it was a significant issue that would've had a big enough impact on the score to keep it from being a 9, it would've been mentioned in a larger scale than half a sentence. Your stance proves nothing regarding my intitial question on whether Multiplayer actually had as big of an impact on the score as you all are claiming.

It's not so much that it had a huge impact on the score and I never said it did. It's that him mentioning it is unnecessary because there is no reason to be disappointed in the first place when 2 was an experiment that Retro made clear and Hunters was a spin-off. He didn't need to say anything on the multiplayer but he did and that's why we are having this seemsdiscussion. It's not the only fault in the review though. As others have noticed it to be contradicting itself a lot. This just makes no sense and makes the reviewer sound like he doesn't know what he's saying is bad and what he's praising.

Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Skylock00

MoldOnHold
Again, I'm not sure of the exact reasonings, but I think this might be clarified more through playing the game in depth moreso than anything else. I think part of the issue comes from it being a next gen iteration that doesn't make as much of an advancement of the overall game as it could have given it is suppose to be on more powerful hardware, I guess...but I'm not sure.
natebayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#198 natebayne
Member since 2006 • 428 Posts

8.5? Wow WHAT A SUPRISE THAT GS HAS THE LOWEST SCORE OF ANY REVIEWER!! GASP WHAT A SUPRISE FOR A WII GAME. I believe 9.5 and 9.6 are more accurate.

So which of us subscribers wants to give IGN our money instead of Gamespot because of Wii hate. *Raises Hand*

Avatar image for MasterFenix5100
MasterFenix5100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 MasterFenix5100
Member since 2007 • 157 Posts

Seeing as how Bioshock only got a 9, this game is still probably amazing. I'm beginning to worry that halo 3 won't get AAA. I actually wouldn't care if it did or didn't but I can just imagine the cows now......

JLAudio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#200 JLAudio7
Member since 2007 • 2729 Posts

Im not a fan of metroid but I was still suprised by the score.Though I personally believe an 8.5 was still a possibility given the new score system (Which I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesnt like it). I'm willing to bet their criticisms of the game are valid, though. I was suprised by Zeldas score, but when I played through the game, I couldnt help but to accept that their points against TP were valid. I'm sure the same will go for Prime 3's score.

EDIT, then again, we're talking about one site's opinion of the game.