GGD Game Recommendations Thread - Post 'What Game Should I Get' Questions Here

This topic is locked from further discussion.

penguinpajamas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 penguinpajamas
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I've gotten really bored of all my xbox games and even the ones i've borrowed from my friends

i want to get a new game for the xbox 360 but don't know what to get

i was thinking oblivian but it looks a bit too overwhelming for me

i already have

bully

halo 3

Cod4

assassin's creed

the orange box

gears of war

bioshock

battlefield:bad company

please don't reccommend a driving game cause i hate those

HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 HiResDes
Member since 2004 • 5919 Posts

I've gotten really bored of all my xbox games and even the ones i've borrowed from my friends

i already have

bully

halo 3

Cod4

assassin's creed

the orange box

gears of war

bioshock

penguinpajamas

Oblivion IV Game of the Year Edition - There is nothing really overwhelming about Oblivion, it is one of the most easy to play and accessible wrpg ever made. I would definitely recommend getting the game of the year version, as it has arguably the best value of any game on the 360 besides maybe the Orange Box. Oblivion in't very complicated, and is a blast to play, and I think if you like sandbox style games it may be the best on the platform.

Grand Theft Auto IV - I assume that you already have this game, but you just forgot to list it, but if you don't I don't know what you are waiting for...Especially since you seem to be a fan of games within the sandbox genre, and GTAIV stands atop the pinnacle of them all.

The Orange Box - A crapload of high quality games in one, The Orange Box package offers arguably the best FPS/Action-Adventure series available, and Team Fortress 2 is really one of the only team based multiplayer games on the platform.

penguinpajamas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 penguinpajamas
[QUOTE="penguinpajamas"]

i already have

bully

halo 3

Cod4

assassin's creed

the orange box

gears of war

bioshock

HiResDes

Oblivion IV Game of the Year Edition - There is nothing really overwhelming about Oblivion, it is one of the most easy to play and accessible wrpg ever made. I would definitely recommend getting the game of the year version, as it has arguably the best value of any game on the 360 besides maybe the Orange Box. Oblivion in't very complicated, and is a blast to play, and I think if you like sandbox style games it may be the best on the platform.

Grand Theft Auto IV - I assume that you already have this game, but you just forgot to list it, but if you don't I don't know what you are waiting for...Especially since you seem to be a fan of games within the sandbox genre, and GTAIV stands atop the pinnacle of them all.

The Orange Box - A crapload of high quality games in one, The Orange Box package offers arguably the best FPS/Action-Adventure series available, and Team Fortress 2 is really one of the only team based multiplayer games on the platform.

ya

i do have gta4 and forgot to list it lol

and thanks for the advice

i'm still a bit hesitant on oblivian though because i have a feeling there will be TOO much stuff to do

simpleguy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 simpleguy00

Hi guys I'm new so HELLO to everyone!

So can you recommend me some games. I want games with romance/adventure thingy like ar tonelico(I think) & kingdom hearts, also i like .hack//G.U. Trilogy because it have a wedding at the end, so any games that you will choose a girl at the end or like you are the one that will create your character(like phantasy star universe because i heard that you're the one that will create your character here), it can also be that you will be the one that will choose your story or what to do(like in kingdom hearts you will choose wheter you will me a magic user or sword). Something like that but the adventure and romance theme is still there. I don't care if it is RPG/action/MMORPG/adventure/sims ETC.

Thanks in advance I'll appreciate any help :)

jriddle89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 jriddle89
Member since 2004 • 1209 Posts
Yakuza 2 is a good game for anyone interested!!!
x2legitx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 x2legitx
Member since 2005 • 920 Posts

So this is less of a "what game should I get" question as it is a "which system should I get it for" question.

I am looking to get Burnout Paradise since it is only $30 now. I have a 360 and a PS3. The 360 already has the achievements but the PS3 version will be getting trophies AND I won't have to play through it again to unlock them.

So my question is, which system should I get it for? Based on reviews, it seems to play well on both so, does this really come down to which controller I would prefer to use?

Thank you in advance.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

So this is less of a "what game should I get" question as it is a "which system should I get it for" question.

I am looking to get Burnout Paradise since it is only $30 now. I have a 360 and a PS3. The 360 already has the achievements but the PS3 version will be getting trophies AND I won't have to play through it again to unlock them.

So my question is, which system should I get it for? Based on reviews, it seems to play well on both so, does this really come down to which controller I would prefer to use?

Thank you in advance.

x2legitx

I've noticed that, oddly enough, the PS3 version gets the free updates earlier than the 360 version. Outside of that, it seems like they are the same game, with only minor graphical differences. Supposedly the PS3 version looks a little better, but I can't see the difference at all. It is a fun game, and I don't think you could go wrong getting it for either system.

x2legitx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 x2legitx
Member since 2005 • 920 Posts
[QUOTE="x2legitx"]

Thank you in advance.

rragnaar

I've noticed that, oddly enough, the PS3 version gets the free updates earlier than the 360 version. Outside of that, it seems like they are the same game, with only minor graphical differences. Supposedly the PS3 version looks a little better, but I can't see the difference at all. It is a fun game, and I don't think you could go wrong getting it for either system.

Thank you for the input. I just went out and bought it on PS3. Now I have to wait til I'm done working.:(

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#60 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
[QUOTE="rragnaar"][QUOTE="x2legitx"]

Thank you in advance.

x2legitx

Thank you for the input. I just went out and bought it on PS3. Now I have to wait til I'm done working.:(

I hate that. It always makes the day so much longer when you've got a new game waiting for you.

StealthRomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 StealthRomes
Alright this is going to throw many of you into a loop, and I feel decidedly evil and wicked posting this bit up.
Back when iw as younger i somehow had this game on my computer, and i absolutely loved it, the only problem now is thats its old, and i'm probably too old for it now, and the challenges are most likely too simple. This game is called Marble Drop. Now who can recommened me some insanely difficult puzzle type game like this that can really put me into a loop, or two!
PS: God i feel old posting this game up...
HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 HiResDes

Alright this is going to throw many of you into a loop, and I feel decidedly evil and wicked posting this bit up.
Back when iw as younger i somehow had this game on my computer, and i absolutely loved it, the only problem now is thats its old, and i'm probably too old for it now, and the challenges are most likely too simple. This game is called Marble Drop. Now who can recommened me some insanely difficult puzzle type game like this that can really put me into a loop, or two!
StealthRomes

If you want an insanely difficult puzzle type game, check out the Myst series, Myst III and IV are probably the best.

Other Recommendations:

- Grim Fandango

- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened

- Sanitarium

- Escape from Monkey Island

- Broken Sword: Sleeping Dragon

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#63 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I don't care what your preferences are, but you simply MUST play this game.

[FREESPACE 2 image]

Despite having been released nearly a decade ago, it still stands as one of the most brilliant games ever made. Unfortunately, it also happens to be one of the most sought after games which means you're going to have a hell of a time finding this gem. The good news however is that you can find it as a downloadable @ gametap.

BladesOfAthena

I'll try find it. Missed out on this one. Any chance there will be a sequel?

Also, to contribute, some games that aren't completely ancient that i believe everyone with a PC should have seen at least.
Populous: the beginning. (Tribal RTS.)
Beyond good and evil. (Brilliant action platform.)
Second Sight. (Third person action with psychic powers.)
Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy. (Interactive story; QTE and adventure elements.)
Giants: Citizen Kabuto. (Third person action/RTS elements for a good laugh.)
Sacrifice. (Overlooked third person fantasy RTS.)
Aladdin. (2D platformer.)

And i am looking for an awesome 2D top-down shooter. Have this sudden urge to play one :
I have a PC that plays Everything, a wii and ds. Flashgames are ok too! I'm looking through them right now. I know of Boxhead but so far nothing else that is decent.

angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 angryfodder
Member since 2007 • 20490 Posts

I've got a lot of travelling to do next week, so I need a game that is nice and time consuming and on a handheld.

I've decided that i'll either go for FF4 on the DS or FF7 CC on the PSP. I've played and completed FF3 on the DS so I was tempted by 4 - but looking at 7 on the PSP, it looks pretty epic.

Any FF fans out there that can offer an opinion? They are both high scoring games, so I don't think I can really go that wrong with either of them. Its always nice to hear real players opinions first though. I'm not made of money, so I like to do a bit of research before handing over my cash.

BladesOfAthena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 BladesOfAthena
Member since 2008 • 3938 Posts

I'll try find it. Missed out on this one. Any chance there will be a sequel?

KungfuKitten

I doubt it. Ever since Volition was picked up by THQ, they have had less control over what they can put out. Its kinda hard to imagine that these are the same guys behind Saint's Row, which I really don't care about.

StealthRomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 StealthRomes

[QUOTE="StealthRomes"]Alright this is going to throw many of you into a loop, and I feel decidedly evil and wicked posting this bit up.
HiResDes

If you want an insanely difficult puzzle type game, check out the Myst series, Myst III and IV are probably the best.

Other Recommendations:

- Grim Fandango

- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened

- Sanitarium

- Escape from Monkey Island

- Broken Sword: Sleeping Dragon

Thank you good sir, i shall get right on that, funny how i never played the myst series, i always remember it being around too, and grim fandango sounds so familiar...
SamuraiRai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67 SamuraiRai

Ok, I need a Wii game real bad. My requirments aren't much, really:

1) Uses Wii Remote

2) Is RPG

3) Has other options besides RPG (You know, like side quests or miny arcade games)

Number 3 is optional, really, I can't see that as a must. Other two are a must, though. I'd also prefer a newer game, but again, isn't a must. I'm thinking of Okami or Force Unleashed. Welcome to new suggestions though. Thanks for the help. CYA~

Samurai

SamuraiRai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 SamuraiRai

Oh, by the way, turns out I can get a DS game too. I'm thinking maybe FF4...?

It looks good, but pople that've played it, maybe confirm/deny it please? Thanks :D CYA~

Samurai

nodicesteven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 nodicesteven
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts
Need a break from Rock Band 2... Been looking at either Too Human or The Force Unleashed... Any recommendations please?
ND_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ND_basic
Member since 2002 • 1303 Posts

recently got a ps3 bundled wid uncharted and ratchet....

im lookin to buy more games soon

there r these bundled sixaxis wid f1,motorstorm, folklore or gt5. which 1 should i get???

which 1 should i get between gta4 and mgs4??

is burnout paradise a greatest hits titles or not??

is assassin's creed worth a buy??

nodicesteven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 nodicesteven
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts
So no opinions on Too Human? I've looked in the forums for the game but mostly every post is about getting some gear. I watched the trailers and it looks cool. Any more insight besides on how to get certain gear?
D3s7rUc71oN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 D3s7rUc71oN
Member since 2004 • 5180 Posts

Need a break from Rock Band 2... Been looking at either Too Human or The Force Unleashed... Any recommendations please?nodicesteven

Reading impressions for both games in this forum, you'll have a better time playing The Force Unleashed especially for the story.

D3s7rUc71oN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 D3s7rUc71oN

there r these bundled sixaxis wid f1,motorstorm, folklore or gt5. which 1 should i get???

ND_basic

F1 is a hardcore game, Folklore isn't that great and both GT5 and Motorstorm are light on content. I suggest waiting for Motorstorm 2

Personally I will choose MGS4 over GTAIV, though both games are must haves. If you've played MGS before then its a no brainer, on the other hand if you haven't ever played a MGS game, try to play the previous games in the series and get GTAIV before diving into MGS4.

I'm not entirely sure on Burnout Paradise, but it should be cheaper now.

Assassin's Creed is a very polarizing game, its best to rent before buying. Beware.

deathfuryz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deathfuryz
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
Well, I have been trying to decide between fallout 3 and far cry 2. I am a fan of the elder scrolls series and the fallout series, and I am a fan of shooters. I liked oblivion but thought it a little lacking without mods. With far cry 2 I'm thinking it might be a bit empty besides shooting people, but it IS a shooter. So what do you people think?
ND_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ND_basic
Member since 2002 • 1303 Posts
[QUOTE="ND_basic"]

D3s7rUc71oN

F1 is a hardcore game, Folklore isn't that great and both GT5 and Motorstorm are light on content. I suggest waiting for Motorstorm 2

Personally I will choose MGS4 over GTAIV, though both games are must haves. If you've played MGS before then its a no brainer, on the other hand if you haven't ever played a MGS game, try to play the previous games in the series and get GTAIV before diving into MGS4.

I'm not entirely sure on Burnout Paradise, but it should be cheaper now.

Assassin's Creed is a very polarizing game, its best to rent before buying. Beware.

thx for tht man...

the thing is those 4 games i mentioned are bundles wid a sixaxis... which is the reason i wanted to buy one of 'em...

i thnik ill go ahead and get gt5...

i hav played mgs 2 and 3... so ill get mgs4 instead of gta4...

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts
I'm looking at vids for Garry's Mod on youtube and I read about it on the official website but I was wanting to get some opinions from some gamers that have it. So should I get it? Thanks for the input.
LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts

Well, I have been trying to decide between fallout 3 and far cry 2. I am a fan of the elder scrolls series and the fallout series, and I am a fan of shooters. I liked oblivion but thought it a little lacking without mods. With far cry 2 I'm thinking it might be a bit empty besides shooting people, but it IS a shooter. So what do you people think?deathfuryz

Well....Other than a significant graphics upgrade, I really don't see a difference in many of your first-person shooters and Far Cry 2, however it does look amazing! But it's still just a shooter....(Please correct me if I'm wrong and there is some new gametype that will change this game from other shooters)You said you were a fan of Oblivion and I am as well. I actually played Oblivion for the Stealth gameplay aspect of it and I hear Fallout 3 will have it as well, but Fallout 3 will be a real-time shooter/RPG shooter. You get to decide in-game which is pretty cool. I'm excited to hear some news on stealth gameplay and where they're going with it.

EuroMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 EuroMafia
Member since 2008 • 7026 Posts
Crackdown or Splinter cell double agent?
jfpime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 jfpime
Member since 2008 • 113 Posts

Hey guys, I am looking for a fighting game, but I just don't know what to get..

I want something accessible and depth at the same time, but it must be easy to pick up. I also want it to offer some variety in multiplayer mode; I mean something that offers not only the traditional 1v1 fighting, but also some kind of tag team mode that allows me to join forces with a friend of mine and battle against other teams online and offline. The story/singleplayer mode doesn't really matter, as long as it offers easy/medium/hard difficulties and it is somewhat fast in the unlocking process. Regarding online, I want the game to be populated and lag-free (I wonder if DoA4 is still populated, considering it was released a long time ago?)

The ones I found interesting are DoA4, VF5 and SC4. What do you suggest?

Thanks ;)

sushiroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 sushiroll
Member since 2007 • 151 Posts

hey guys i cant decide if to buy naruto ultimate ninja storm, fallout 3, or byoshock for the PS3. Help me!!!

tell me what are your recomendations....thenks....send me a message....

D3s7rUc71oN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 D3s7rUc71oN

Crackdown or Splinter cell double agent?EuroMafia

I've played both as well as the entire Splinter Cell series, and Double Agent is definitely the worse in the series. I got Crackdown in order to get into the Halo 3 Beta :lol: and to my surprise I had a good time and finished the game. The freedom the game offers and the RPG elements to climb tall buildings, run faster, improve your shooting accuracy, improve your driving abilities and collecting orbs in hidden/hard to reach places makes it an addictive game. Not to mention you can cause mayhem, and create total destruction. You're a Hulk and can **** whatever you want.

Avatar image for diablo_2_player
diablo_2_player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 diablo_2_player
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
So for some reason my last two posts didnt go through... I am looking for a PS2!!!! jrpg/rpg thats a mix of a few things or at least good. I like finalfantasy but own them all. I like the breath of fire series. I like fps but not on console. I like Zelda, a link to the past & Ocarina of time. I was suggested Xenosaga but my local shop doesn't have it used even... Any other suggestions? It doesn't have to ve what i am looking for but it would be nice.
zephean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 zephean
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hey guys, I'm looking for the best RPG you can think of. I'm a whore for a good story line.

The last quality RPG I played was Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross a few months back. I haven't played Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, the Xenosaga series, FFVIII, or FFX to name a few. I really need a break from WoW.

I honestly don't care about graphics, I just want a good game. The systems I have access to are: PC, XBox [old one], PS2, N64, NES, SNES. Just list off whatever good games (I want an RPG mainly, but if a game is a really good, I'll give it a shot regardless) come to mind, and I'll tell you if I have played it.

Thanks in advance.

bigfatcrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 bigfatcrap
Member since 2006 • 1919 Posts

I'm getting Worms Armageddon, Half Life, and The Suffering, off Amazon. But I'm trying to chose between System Shock 2 and Castlevania Symphony of the Night. I have a Windows 2000 computer that only plays games from 1999 or earlier, (I'm not sure about the absolute limit of what it can play because I'm kinda a PC noob, but games like Medal of Honor Allied Assault don't run well on it) so I thought System Shock 2 would be a good choice, but Castlevania SotN is 10 dollars cheaper.

What should I get?

BTW I love first person shooters and horror games but I also love Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow so I'm pretty stuck.

dinodefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 dinodefender
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts

i have a ps2 gba gc and gbc.

so any good dinosaur games, i mean dinos a central to the game.

no M games please but any up to T for teen

CoreoVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#87 CoreoVII
Member since 2007 • 1838 Posts

So for some reason my last two posts didnt go through... I am looking for a PS2!!!! jrpg/rpg thats a mix of a few things or at least good. I like finalfantasy but own them all. I like the breath of fire series. I like fps but not on console. I like Zelda, a link to the past & Ocarina of time. I was suggested Xenosaga but my local shop doesn't have it used even... Any other suggestions? It doesn't have to ve what i am looking for but it would be nice.diablo_2_player

- Persona 3 FES is a must

- If you can find the original Xenogears for PS1, an amazing RPG/Japanese I believe. Blows the Xenosaga series out of the water.

- have you tryed the Jak an Daxter series. Amazing game. Get the 2nd or 3rd one if you only try one of them.

all I can really say related to your suggestions.

Avatar image for rocknrollmonkey
rocknrollmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#88 rocknrollmonkey
Member since 2008 • 232 Posts
which original xbox shooter shood i get besides all the halos because i own them
binaryknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 binaryknight

Hi fellas, my newly knocked-up lady friend has gone game crazy recently, we're looking for a few good coop games to play together, pretty much anything not involving guns (No fps/Gears of War) ..or super heroes (I did not know being preggo could inspire such hated against tights, but, well, it did). We've got a 360, Wii, Xbox1, PS1, 2x DS, nice gaming computers, classics are good too (love playing SNES - trying Secret of Mana soon) in emulators. She particularly likes simple hack n' slash stuff, Dynasty Warriors and Warrior Orochi for example, but anything could work. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

BinaryKnight

Devourment423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#90 Devourment423
Member since 2005 • 2163 Posts

hey guys i cant decide if to buy naruto ultimate ninja storm, fallout 3, or byoshock for the PS3. Help me!!!

tell me what are your recomendations....thenks....send me a message....

sushiroll

Fallout 3 will have more gameplay hours and isn't linear. Bioshock I personally like more, but it is more linear. Up to you which kind of game you like.

pinoyboy10893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 pinoyboy10893
Member since 2008 • 228 Posts

ok. so my grandma is letting me get a tv if i pay half. so then i have lbp pre ordered but i also want to get fable 2. bbut the thing is i dont want to use my money cuz then i have to get the 60$ back from whatever i do. should i cancel my pre oerder of lbp n get fable or get lbp n skip fable 2

TAKE_IT_BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 TAKE_IT_BACK
Member since 2008 • 3850 Posts
Which Harvest Moon game is the best for a newcomer to the series? I own a Wii, a GC and a DS.
dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

I had some money to kill this weekend, and I decided to finish off my Gamecube collection(though I said that nearly 2 years ago, and it continues to grow). Looking through the highest rated Gamecube games, I picked out Freedom Fighters, Viewtiful Joe 1(and 2 if I like 1) and Gladius.

I can get all of them on half.com(apparently it's an Ebay site, and they have the games new and fairly cheap, so I'll take it) for $49, shipping and handling included(with the $9 option to get Viewtiful Joe 2 if I enjoy 1).

All 4 would be brand new factory sealed(I refuse to buy used games, so I figure I had better pick these up now, or I may never), and they would all be for the Gamecube.

My question is, are these games worth the price? Gladius costs 1/2 of the $49 by itself, is it worth $25? Is Viewtiful Joe 2 worth getting if I enjoy 1? Freedom Fighters for $14 seems like a steal, worth that price?

Thanks so much!

raider1648

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 raider1648
Member since 2008 • 1691 Posts

LITTLE BIG PLANET OR SPIDERMAN WEB OF SHADOWS

dont say ANYTHING about spiderman web of shadows if you havent seen what its about or this launch trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7GOTetMZFQ&feature=bz301

because your probably thinking this is just another weak spiderman game but this one looks epic! but yea this or little big planet??????? I only have money for one

PS2_PC_FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 PS2_PC_FAN
Member since 2004 • 969 Posts
Dead Space on PC or Midnight Club on PS3? Simple as that.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Dead Space on PC Burnout Paradise PS3 or World in Conflict PC?
sanpreet8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 sanpreet8
Member since 2008 • 2111 Posts
Should i get far cry 2 or Kubucki Warriors i can't decide which one to go for.
HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 HiResDes
Dead Space's controls work best on the consoles, get it for the consoles period.
HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 HiResDes

Should i get far cry 2 or Kubucki Warriors i can't decide which one to go for.sanpreet8

Far Cry 2, I can't tell if you're kidding.

Gamespot in reference to the original Kabuki Warriors on the Xbox...

Kabuki Warriors is one of the worst games to be released this year or any year, on the Xbox or any other platform.Gamespot

HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 HiResDes

Dead Space on PC Burnout Paradise PS3 or World in Conflict PC?X360PS3AMD05

World in COnflict on the PC, in the end Burnout Paradise's thrills end up being quite shallow while World in Conflict gets better with age almost like a fine wine