GGD Game Recommendations Thread - Post 'What Game Should I Get' Questions Here

This topic is locked from further discussion.

atytse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 atytse
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I see... but I didn't play Fable 1 though...does that make a difference?

why do you think Fable and Valkyrie are must haves whereas the other 2 are skippable? How are they different?

Thanks

HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 HiResDes
Member since 2004 • 5919 Posts

why do you think Fable and Valkyrie are must haves whereas the other 2 are skippable? How are they different?

Thanks

atytse

The combat in Valkyrie Chronicles is less shallow than either Eternal Sonata or Tales of Vesperia, which play like action rpgs without some of the benefits...Fable 2 is a action-rpg with sim elements, it offers a ton of value in that there are a ton of extracurricular activities to do and side missions. It is like the Sims combined with the gameplay of say Oblivion, though the two games couldn't be more different in style. Basically I'd suggest Fable 2and Valkyrie Chronicles over the other two because they feel less contrived, less dull, and they just have a certain charm to them that the other games don't. Tales of Vesperia feels like it is part of a long running series that is beginning to show its age, its great if you're a traditionalist but at times it is boring if you are not. Eternal Sonata features gameplay that is very much like the Tales series only even more shallow, but its story is a lot more original. It would be a great game if the combat was better and its story was more forthright, instead of dealing with highly convoluted abstract psychological constructs...Alright I've said enough.If you do decide to get Eternal Sonata, get the PS3 version as they are new playable characters and costumes.

atytse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 atytse
Thanks a lot for the great analysis. It's very helpful. One last thing: I didn't play Fable 1, does it affect the experience of Fable 2.
HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 HiResDes

Thanks a lot for the great analysis. It's very helpful. One last thing: I didn't play Fable 1, does it affect the experience of Fable 2.atytse

No, any game that isn't as great if you haven't played its predecessors is not a great game IMO. Fable 2 is a great game, and it will arguably strike you more if you haven't played Fable 1.

Spot-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#205 Spot-Gamer
Guys , i need a Good RTS recommended by experienced players .
dinodefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 dinodefender
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts
Mech platoon for GBA.it is a gem.
PS2_PC_FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 PS2_PC_FAN
Member since 2004 • 969 Posts
I want something for myself from the Playstation store for xmas, I'm choosing between Super Stardust HD, Puzzle Quest, Loco Roco / Cocorecho, Lumines Supernova, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Spyro the Dragon, Twisted Metal 2, Syphon Filter, Suikoden or the new LBP MGS Level Kit.
BladesOfAthena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 BladesOfAthena
Member since 2008 • 3938 Posts
Has anyone played Eternal Poison yet? If so, how was it?
BladesOfAthena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 BladesOfAthena
Member since 2008 • 3938 Posts
Guys , i need a Good RTS recommended by experienced players .Spot-Gamer
Get Warhammer: Dawn Of War.
PS2_PC_FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 PS2_PC_FAN
Member since 2004 • 969 Posts
I want something for myself from the Playstation store for xmas, I'm choosing between Super Stardust HD, Puzzle Quest, Loco Roco / Cocorecho, Lumines Supernova, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Spyro the Dragon, Twisted Metal 2, Syphon Filter, Suikoden or the new LBP MGS Level Kit.PS2_PC_FAN
MGSFan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#211 MGSFan92
Member since 2008 • 1525 Posts
I want a game like Resident Evil 4, I, so far, have Gears of War 2 (I love it like crazy), I'm gonna get 1 tomorrow, and I have Dead Space, and MGS4. So anything else like RE4 (my favorite game of all time), please recommend it!!!!!
Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts
Prince of Persia or Fable 2. Which one woukd you reccomemd. I have never played a POP game and I like the first fable. I am worried about how short Fable 2 is. In POP I am worried that its not challenging.
HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 HiResDes

Prince of Persia or Fable 2. Which one woukd you reccomemd. I have never played a POP game and I like the first fable. I am worried about how short Fable 2 is. In POP I am worried that its not challenging.Mercenary848

PoP's main campaign is just as short as Fable 2, however, Fable 2 offers so many things to do on the side that it is inarguably the better value.

HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 HiResDes

I want a game like Resident Evil 4, I, so far, have Gears of War 2 (I love it like crazy), I'm gonna get 1 tomorrow, and I have Dead Space, and MGS4. So anything else like RE4 (my favorite game of all time), please recommend it!!!!!MGSFan92

Dark Sector shares some similarities though it is not nearly as high quality...You already have the best RE4 clone in Dead Space, I'd just wait until RE5 comes out in a few months if that is all you really want to play.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#215 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

I want something for myself from the Playstation store for xmas, I'm choosing between Super Stardust HD, Puzzle Quest, Loco Roco / Cocorecho, Lumines Supernova, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Spyro the Dragon, Twisted Metal 2, Syphon Filter, Suikoden or the new LBP MGS Level Kit.PS2_PC_FAN

If I was you I'd get Lumines Supernova and the LBP MGS level pack, and if you had to get only one I'd vote for Lumines, but that is just because I'm a Lumines nut. The MGS levels are great, and the paintinator adds a whole new element to the game. LBP is as much Mega Man as it is Mario now.

Zweihand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Zweihand
Member since 2008 • 608 Posts
I want a game like Resident Evil 4, I, so far, have Gears of War 2 (I love it like crazy), I'm gonna get 1 tomorrow, and I have Dead Space, and MGS4. So anything else like RE4 (my favorite game of all time), please recommend it!!!!!MGSFan92
Ever try Earth Defense Force 2017 for the 360? It's a third-person shooter on steroids; fight giant insects, robots, flying saucers... the final battle pits you against an Independence Day tier mothership, and you're still on the ground. Great co-op game. It's very cheesy in that 50's sci-fi movie sort of way, but just plain fun, especially with a friend.
Zweihand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Zweihand
Member since 2008 • 608 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good RPG game to play with. Here are some choices in my mind (I don't want fallout 3 since it looks too scary...) 1. Eternal Sonata 2. Valkyrie Chronicles 3. Tales of Vesperia 4. Fable 2 Which one do you guys recommend and why?atytse
Fallout 3? Scary? Psh. It has its "BOO!" moments here and there, but it's incredibly immersive, atmospheric, rewarding, open-ended, vast, and (IMO) fun. And this is coming from a guy who never liked Oblivion or the Fallout series.
wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#218 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts
[QUOTE="atytse"]

Thanks

[QUOTE="atytse"]Hey guys, I'm looking for a good RPG game to play with. Here are some choices in my mind (I don't want fallout 3 since it looks too scary...) 1. Eternal Sonata 2. Valkyrie Chronicles 3. Tales of Vesperia 4. Fable 2 Which one do you guys recommend and why?Zweihand
Fallout 3? Scary? Psh. It has its "BOO!" moments here and there, but it's incredibly immersive, atmospheric, rewarding, open-ended, vast, and (IMO) fun. And this is coming from a guy who never liked Oblivion or the Fallout series.

Fallout 3 scary? Sorry, I got a good chuckle out of that one, out of the games you mention Fallout 3 is the best of the games you mention, but you really can't go with Valkyria Chronicles or Fable 2, if I had to pick which ones to get in order I would with Fallout 3, Valkyria Chronicles,Fable 2, Enternal Sonata and Tales of Vesperia.
67gt500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#219 67gt500
Member since 2003 • 4627 Posts
One of my sons likes to play hunting games like Cabela's and such... He has Cabela's Dangerous Hunts (xbox) and Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009 (PS3)... does anyone know of any stand-outs in the hunting genre that I should be on the look-out for? Platform doesn't matter - we have 'em all covered... thanks in advance!
julianchoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 julianchoo

Besides GTA4, what are the open world games I should get (PS3)

julianchoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 julianchoo
Besides GTA4, any open world games you recommend for PS3?
whisperingmute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 whisperingmute
Member since 2006 • 1116 Posts

julianchoo

Saints Row 2

HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 HiResDes

julianchoo
Far Cry 2
Julie2724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Julie2724
Member since 2008 • 26 Posts
Alright, before you guys laugh me out of this forum...I must admit that I'm a 40 year old female who loves to play war games. However, since purchasing the PS3 for my 5 year old, I have been unable to wrap my brain around the controller. I purchased Call of Duty 3, due to the fact that I LOVE anything WWI and I could fight along side my brothers in battle and with our allies. BUT...This game is too advanced for me. I have tried this game off and on for 8 months now. I totally suck. It's too much. The controller is overwhelming and I can't find my way away the game using the stupid compass! Okay, the game is not stupid, that would fall on me. There must be some kind of War Game, WWI and/or Modern Warfare (etc.) that has simple control usage and a simple story line to follow. This game uses every single button on the controller and then you have to find your way around in order to complete a mission. It always tells me to follow my compass and even that is confusing. I just want a simple game that is FUN. I just want to have fun. I want to kill the enemy of course. That is fun. Shoot and blow up anything and everything. I use my sons DS Lite to play the New Super Mario Brothers and other Mario versions. I do great. I can play Burnout Paradise City up to the Burnout Level Drivers License. I play other racing games and I do great. All I want to do is shoot up some guys and have fun and they're too dang hard. It doesn't need to be the newest release or the best graphics. I just want to enjoy my PS3 game where I can shoot stuff! After you stop laughing, do you have any suggestions? :?
Julie2724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Julie2724

Thanks, I have been playing Crisis on my computer. However, I do run into the same problem. I can't quite figure out how to get through the whole mission. Having "God" mode has been helpful. haahaa! I just need a War Game of any genre that would be for beginners. Perhaps something a little different that allows me to use my weapon easily that is not a war game would be a nice change of pace. If I can find something for beginners, that would keep me happy. We're all new at one point or another aren't we? ;)Let me start out little and for a low $ and take it from there. Pretend that I'm 5 years old. haahaa!

whisperingmute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 whisperingmute

Thanks, I have been playing Crisis on my computer. However, I do run into the same problem. I can't quite figure out how to get through the whole mission. Having "God" mode has been helpful. haahaa! I just need a War Game of any genre that would be for beginners. Perhaps something a little different that allows me to use my weapon easily that is not a war game would be a nice change of pace. If I can find something for beginners, that would keep me happy. We're all new at one point or another aren't we? ;)Let me start out little and for a low $ and take it from there. Pretend that I'm 5 years old. haahaa!

Julie2724

Try Turning Point: Fall of Liberty. This is a very linear game so no worries in trying to look at a compus and figure out where to go. The setting is a what if scenerio... "what if Russia invaded the U.S. in the fifties(or sixties... not sure)". Very cool for those interested in the Cold War with W.W. 2 weaponry. I feel this game would be perfect for you. It's also a pretty easy game... especially if you play on easy so you should be fine in not dying.

You can find this game a pretty cheap price. $30-$40 dollar range and probably cheaper if you buy it used.

Julie2724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Julie2724
Thanks. One last crazy question for you. Do I have to use every doggone button on the controller to play this game?
whisperingmute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 whisperingmute

Left Trigger: Aim down sight

Left Bumper: Sprint

Right Trigger: Fire gun

Right Bumper: Throw grenade

Left Thumbstick: Move character

Right Thumbstick: Move aim

Y button: Crouch/stand

X: Reload/pick up weapon

A: jump

D-pad(left to right): Change weapon

lol, perhaps my recommendations was in vain. These are similar controls to Call of Duty... and most shooters. If you feel these controls are understandable and seem feasiable.. yay!!:D... but... I'm guessing they're not.:?. Most shooters on consoles follow this control scheme. I think if you're looking for a shooter that doesn't use a lot of buttons I'd say choose a shooter for the Wii...which there aren't that many. As a veteran gamer, I find Wii controls to be confusing relying on the gamer to do fancy hand motions to do things like just throwing a grenade. If there is ever a simple game, there are the rail shooters which are the type of games you may run into at arcades which mainly just require you to aim and shoot. The Wii has a couple of games that are just like this.... Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles is purely just you aiming and shooting... that's it... no worry about trying to move and al the other fancy button work. The Wii also has House of the Dead 2+3 which are just the same. I wish I can recemmend a shooter that plainly relies on you to just worry about shooting and reloading... but there doesn't seem to be on for the and PS3.... or at least of one that I can easily recommend to you as THE choice for your personal tastes. :(

Julie2724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Julie2724
You have been great! You have the patience of a saint. I do too. I'm a Pre-K teacher for 20 children. This may make me sound even older and slower...But, there use to be games on Nintendo's that were strange beings of some kind of sort that you would need to kill to reach your destination. The controller was much more simplified back then. I'm sure you remember the ugly green and/or red leaking out of these big monsters. Anyhow, perhaps trying to find an easy game for a beginner using limited control usage (meaning: not having to remember every single BUTTON or stick to move through the game) is the problem for the PS3's. Maybe, I could find some games for the DS Lite that are more my speed until I have experience to move on to the PS3 games. I had no idea this would be such a problem! What do you think? Are there games for the DS Lite and/or Gameboy that may work for me? This is getting bad. I can drive the heck out of some races and other games and fail on "shoot-em-up" games.
nickneo111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 nickneo111
Member since 2005 • 54 Posts
I'm looking for good (3D) game(s) on the PSP, preferably involving the Flex Range Linear Motion Battle System or something of the sort (AKA It enables you to run around the field you are battling on during the fight). I have the game Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and that is exactly the kind of game I'm after. I also have Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 which is really good too!

I prefer games involving magic and swords etc. rather than games such as Tekken and Final Fantasy: CC.

Hope you can help and I hope that I haven't narrowed the search down too far to make it impossible. ;D

P.S: Unless they are the world's best game, please try to refrain from suggesting 2-Dimensional games (e.g. Star Ocean: First Departure) as I think the PSP is capable of so much more (Like I said, unless of course they're truly amazing).

P.P.S: These games have to be available in New Zealand in some way or else I can't get them. >.>

Many thanks, Devin. :)
whisperingmute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 whisperingmute

You have been great! You have the patience of a saint. I do too. I'm a Pre-K teacher for 20 children. This may make me sound even older and slower...But, there use to be games on Nintendo's that were strange beings of some kind of sort that you would need to kill to reach your destination. The controller was much more simplified back then. I'm sure you remember the ugly green and/or red leaking out of these big monsters. Anyhow, perhaps trying to find an easy game for a beginner using limited control usage (meaning: not having to remember every single BUTTON or stick to move through the game) is the problem for the PS3's. Maybe, I could find some games for the DS Lite that are more my speed until I have experience to move on to the PS3 games. I had no idea this would be such a problem! What do you think? Are there games for the DS Lite and/or Gameboy that may work for me? This is getting bad. I can drive the heck out of some races and other games and fail on "shoot-em-up" games. Julie2724

Ha ha, thanks. That's cool that you're a teacher. I'm in my second year of college right now trying to be a teacher myself.8) Hopefully I'll be finding myself teaching History in High School.

Believe or not, there are shooters for the DS that use fiarly simple controls.

Call of Duty 4 is a fiarly good shooter for the DS. You use the directional pad to move. Can use the left or the right bumper to shoot. You move the stylus on the scheen to aim and can double tap it to bring up the iron sights for more proficient aiming. Also follows a linear path so you shouldn't get lost.

That's pretty much it for the shooter dempartment for the DS in terms of just running and gunning. There are some games that have tried to accompish simple controls but become pretty clunky. I think it terms of just simple shooter... I think COD 4 might be just the game you might want to pick up.

Click on link if you want to read the review for the game. Gamespot gave it much praise for simple controls.

I used to play the NES/SNES/Sega Genises games all the time when I was younger and yeah, they were really simple. All you had to do was move around with the d-rectional pad and just use two to four buttons.

I wouldn't sweat it about "shoot-em ups". You'll get the hang of it one day. Just try to pick it up every now and then and perhaps one day you'll be able to develop your itchy trigger skillz.:P. So yeah, I'd read the review for COD 4 for the DS and see if it sounds good to you... you might even want to go to Blockbuster or some other gaming rental place and try the game yourself and see if you like it before purchasing. If you got to gamestop and buy it used(if you can find it used) they usualy give you 90 days to return it back. Just tell them it was the wrong gift and that you'd like to get your money back if you don't like the game. I'm not sure how much the game is now... probably no more $20 used.

whisperingmute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 whisperingmute

I'm looking for good (3D) game(s) on the PSP, preferably involving the Flex Range Linear Motion Battle System or something of the sort (AKA It enables you to run around the field you are battling on during the fight). I have the game Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and that is exactly the kind of game I'm after. I also have Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 which is really good too!

I prefer games involving magic and swords etc. rather than games such as Tekken and Final Fantasy: CC.

Hope you can help and I hope that I haven't narrowed the search down too far to make it impossible. ;D

P.S: Unless they are the world's best game, please try to refrain from suggesting 2-Dimensional games (e.g. Star Ocean: First Departure) as I think the PSP is capable of so much more (Like I said, unless of course they're truly amazing).

P.P.S: These games have to be available in New Zealand in some way or else I can't get them. >.>

Many thanks, Devin. :)nickneo111

Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core

Kingdom of Paradise

Just to name a few. I hoped this helped. I don't know if these are avaliabe for New Zealand.

Julie2724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Julie2724
Once Again, You've Been Great! Thanks for the DS recommendation. This may be a good starting point for a newbie. I guess if all else fails...I could purchase the old Centipede Arcarde Game and put the large, heavy, clunky thing in my living room to play over and over. It has the super cool roller ball that works most of the time and the one button to shoot. HAAHAA! JUST KIDDING!?
whisperingmute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 whisperingmute

Once Again, You've Been Great! Thanks for the DS recommendation. This may be a good starting point for a newbie. I guess if all else fails...I could purchase the old Centipede Arcarde Game and put the large, heavy, clunky thing in my living room to play over and over. It has the super cool roller ball that works most of the time and the one button to shoot. HAAHAA! JUST KIDDING!?Julie2724

:shock: That'd be so sweet.

julianchoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 julianchoo
Is Far Cr2 a good game?, half says yes, half says no, whats up with that?
Avatar image for Destry-sDestiny
Destry-sDestiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#238 Destry-sDestiny
Member since 2008 • 87 Posts
OK, so I am truly in awe of AR Tonelico 2. I never played the first, but read that the first had crappy endings and was way too easy. The second, though, looks more complex and deep, and I am a huge fan of challenging, deep, rewarding games like Disgaea. So, my question here is will I be lost, story and gameplay wise, for not playing the first AR tonelico?
whisperingmute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 whisperingmute

OK, so I am truly in awe of AR Tonelico 2. I never played the first, but read that the first had crappy endings and was way too easy. The second, though, looks more complex and deep, and I am a huge fan of challenging, deep, rewarding games like Disgaea. So, my question here is will I be lost, story and gameplay wise, for not playing the first AR tonelico?Destry-sDestiny

Based on previews I've read(becuase the game doesn't come out till Jan. 21), the story is unrelated to the events to the first title but everything seems to be an improvement from the gameplay to the story. So, I don't believe you will feel lost when playing the game's story or gameplay,

Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts
The thread is no longer a sticky?
zephean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 zephean
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hey guys, I'm looking for the best RPG you can think of. I'm a whore for a good story line.

The last quality RPG I played was Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross a few months back. I haven't played Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, the Xenosaga series, FFVIII, or FFX to name a few. I really need a break from WoW.

I honestly don't care about graphics, I just want a good game. The systems I have access to are: PC, XBox [old one], PS2, N64, NES, SNES. Just list off whatever good games (I want an RPG mainly, but if a game is a really good, I'll give it a shot regardless) come to mind, and I'll tell you if I have played it.

Thanks in advance.

zephean

Posted this a few months back... still wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Just finished playing through Fallout 3, most of Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories (two bosses to go), and Mega Man X. Again, I don't really care about graphics or anything. RPGs with a good storyline are excellent.

I actually tried Xenosaga Episode 1 a month or so back, and I couldn't finish it because the story line was just so sluggish and was dragging on, and the battle system was mindless. I may try it again since I don't think I actually got that far, so I may have not given it enough of a shot.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts
I died at Episode I's final boss and gave up. Might go back into it one day, but I'm not looking forward to playing Episode II...

Have you ever played any of the Shin Megami Tensei games? You should. Persona 4 came out recently and it's awesome.

zephean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 zephean
I actually haven't played any of them. Is it one of those games where you should go back to the first one? Or should I just try out the one that just came out?
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts
Don't bother with the older ones unless you're willing to pay out the ass for them. I'd recommend Persona 3 FES first, and then Persona 4. Persona 4 includes a number of gameplay enhancements that make it difficult to go back to Persona 3 after playing it.
zephean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 zephean
Hrm, alright. I'll try to drop by my local GameStop on my errand-run tomorrow to see if they have one in stock. Thanks for the suggestion. :D
whisperingmute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 whisperingmute
Person 3 FES is an excellent choice.
whisperingmute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 whisperingmute

Good Xbox RPGs:

1. Arx Fatalix(Think of Elder Scrolls)
  2. Beyond Good and Evil(If Zelda is considered an RPG by some, than this is as well. One of the best/underrated games ever. If you love Zelda, you'll love this)
  3. Deus Ex: Invisible War
  4. Fable: Lost Chapters
  5. Jade Empire
  6. Knights of the Old Republic I and II

Good PS2 RPGs:

1. Breath of Fire V
  2. Champions of Norrath(think of the Baldur's Gate games)
  3. Dark Cloud I and II
  4. Deus Ex: THe Conspiracy
  5. Disgea I and II
  6. Dragon Quest 8
  7. Grandia 3
  8. Okami(same reasons for Beyond Good and Evil)
  9. Rogue Galaxy
  10. Samuria Legend: Musashi
  11. Shadow Hearts I, II, III
  12. Digital Devil Saga I and II
  13. Persona 3 Fes and Persona 4
  14. Star Ocean 3
  15. Tales of the Abyss
  16. Tales of Legendia
  17. Radiata Stories
  18. Devil Summoner
  19. Suikoden 3 and 5(I can't recommend the 4th one)
  20. Wild Arms III, IV, V

Playstation RPGs:

1. Alundra I and II
  2. Breath of Fire III and IV
  3. Diablo
  4. Front Mission 3
  5. Grandia
  6. Legend of Dragoon
  7. Lunar I and II
  8. Parasite Eve I and II
  9. Persona I and II
  10. Star Ocean II
  11. Suikoden I and II
  12. Tales of Destiny I and II
  13. Thousand Arms
  14. Threads of Fate
  15. Valkyrie Profile
  16. Vandel Hearts I and II
  17. Vagrant Story
  18. Wild Arms I and II
  19. Xenogears
DownloadFailed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#248 DownloadFailed
Member since 2009 • 55 Posts
I'm trying to decide whether I want to get back into WoW, or wait for Skate 2 to come out and buy that. I have the money for my monthly subscription to WoW but I've been playing the Skate2 demo and it's awesome! So what do you guys think? WoW or Skate2?
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts

INDIGO PROPHECY was this game any good? i want to buy it and play it on the 360, its pretty cheap. thoughts on the game?

whisperingmute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 whisperingmute

It's an awesome game and is definitely worth the purchase.