GD Lounge- The Next Generation Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1451 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Going to do an unboxing of the Dedsec edition of Watch Dogs if you guys are interested

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1452  Edited By Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

@The_Last_Ride: You mean like an unboxing video?

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1453 Behardy24

@BranKetra: Godzilla is great in theaters. I got crappy seats right in the front, but I still had a popping time. If you have an good crowd watching the movie with you, it becomes a lot more exhilarating and involved compare to if you would watch alone in your home. The movie has flaws, but you'll have a blast. ;)

chicknfeet2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1454 chicknfeet2
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts

@BranKetra: Cool beans. I got Maleficent this Friday. Something about it seems like it's going to be a really good movie. I am just curious how they plan on deviating away from the original Sleeping Beauty story. I also want to see that Million Ways to Die movie. It looks like it might be kind of fun.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#1455  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@behardy24: Your recommendation echoes others in saying that there is some negative attributes of that film, but more good than them. I certainly will be seeing it.

@chicknfeet2: Maleficent has a very atmospheric trailer. Also, Maleficent seems to be portrayed in a manner that is true to form which is basically that of an evil intellectual. It is definitely a film worth watching from what I know about it.

chicknfeet2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1456 chicknfeet2

Finally finished Diablo 3 on Inferno mode. I kind of wish I'd finished it with more difficult enemies. I played with normal settings and that just seemed to easy for me at the time. I might play through it again on a harder level.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1458  Edited By Behardy24

Am I the only one that has been seeing an increase of activity from spam bots in the last week, specifically here on GD?

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#1459 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

@

@chicknfeet2 said:

Finally finished Diablo 3 on Inferno mode. I kind of wish I'd finished it with more difficult enemies. I played with normal settings and that just seemed to easy for me at the time. I might play through it again on a harder level.

Yeah, I went through Inferno difficulty on medium and it wasn't too bad (mainly because I had friends to help me out). I think the higher the difficulty level, the more gold and loot you are able to acquire. Maybe you should go through another playthrough with a brand-new character from the ground-up?

richardclark19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1460 richardclark19
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Watch dogs world is good from the graphics point of view But I wonder if the gameplay is going to be just as good should I try it or not?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1462  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Loading Video...

@BranKetra regarding the spambots :3

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1463  Edited By Behardy24

@The_Last_Ride:

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#1464 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

Just a reminder, please do not reply to spam messages. If you do that it makes it harder for moderators to distinguish spam topics from ordinary ones (plus it pushes them further up the board and thus people are more likely going to see it and potentially go to harmful sites). In the future, just flag it or send a PM to a moderator. Just keep posting and maintain outstanding discussion and we will try to keep on top of it (but given we can not be here at all times, it does sometimes take time before one of us can be online to resolve it).

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1465  Edited By branketra

I am glad someone got that pun, though it was quite obvious.

Unrelated, Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist was not bad. I finally watched it.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1466 Behardy24

@BranKetra said:

I have heard talk about this film on other forums. Is this movie new?

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1467  Edited By branketra

@behardy24 said:

@BranKetra said:

Yes. Here is the wikipedia on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Fighter:_Assassin%27s_Fist

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1468 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

Good god does this place seem like a ghost town. First time back here in like 5 months and it seems like everyone is gone. Over 1/2 the threads on this page are made by one dude. Musta gone downhill around here.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1469  Edited By Behardy24

@BranKetra said:

@behardy24 said:

@BranKetra said:

Yes. Here is the wikipedia on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Fighter:_Assassin%27s_Fist

Oh yeah, never mind. I saw a trailer for that when it first came out, it looked pretty cheesy. But then again, I'm not a Street Fighter fan so maybe that is the way it's suppose to be??

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1470 Behardy24

@MLBknights58 said:

Good god does this place seem like a ghost town. First time back here in like 5 months and it seems like everyone is gone. Over 1/2 the threads on this page are made by one dude. Musta gone downhill around here.

Yea. That's what everyone has been saying recently.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1471 Metamania

Anyway, with Batman: Arkham Knight delayed until sometime in 2015, the only game I'm really excited about getting my hands on this year is Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil edition on PS4. Sure, Destiny looks like fun, reminds me of Borderlands a lot, but I'm in the mood to slay more evil through sword and sorcery! :)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1473  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@Metamania said:

Anyway, with Batman: Arkham Knight delayed until sometime in 2015, the only game I'm really excited about getting my hands on this year is Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil edition on PS4. Sure, Destiny looks like fun, reminds me of Borderlands a lot, but I'm in the mood to slay more evil through sword and sorcery! :)

At least i'll be getting Dragon Age, Destiny and Driveclub this year

chicknfeet2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1474 chicknfeet2

@The_Last_Ride: I'm kind of nervous about the new Dragon Age. I'm replaying DA:O now and having such a great time with it, even with my lack of assassin knowledge. People are getting the shit stabbed out of their backs :D

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1475 Behardy24

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Metamania said:

I'm hoping to go to a Destiny midnight launch. It would be my first ever midnight launch.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#1476 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Hmm, has the mods given up or what's happening on the spam-bot front?

Its pretty insane lately and the messages tend to stick around for a very long time.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1477  Edited By Behardy24

@Jacanuk:

I too, have noticed that.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#1478  Edited By c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

I step away for one day -- one day -- and the board becomes flooded with spam. Christ. I don't even want to imagine what state it'll be in when I'm gone all next week.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1479  Edited By c_rakestraw  Moderator
@Jacanuk said:

Its pretty insane lately and the messages tend to stick around for a very long time.

You could have PMed one of us, you know. Would be better than sitting around complaining about how nothing gets done. A little proactive action isn't too much to ask, is it?

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1480  Edited By Behardy24

@c_rakestraw said:

I step away for one day -- one day -- and the board becomes flooded with spam. Christ. I don't even want to imagine what state it'll be in when I'm gone all next week.

Are you going to E3? Because I just remember that you write reviews for a website.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1481 garfield360uk

Also perhaps make some topics and get some discussion going, that way it promotes more discussion and then more users are likely to come around here. Saying that, it is quality over quantity, this is a place for sensible discussion.

What I am trying to say is, if you want to talk about something and you do not see a topic for it, then make one and then others can discuss it with you.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1482 Metamania

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Metamania said:

I'm hoping to go to a Destiny midnight launch. It would be my first ever midnight launch.

I've never done midnight launches at all. Technically, I could now with all this pre-loading business that Sony is doing with a game like Destiny, but I've already paid it off at Gamestop, so there is no point. I can wait a day before release. :P

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#1483 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@Garfield360UK said:

Also perhaps make some topics and get some discussion going, that way it promotes more discussion and then more users are likely to come around here. Saying that, it is quality over quantity, this is a place for sensible discussion.

What I am trying to say is, if you want to talk about something and you do not see a topic for it, then make one and then others can discuss it with you.

Great idea if it wasn´t because within a hour that topic most likely would be at the bottom of the list because of spambots

@c_rakestraw said:
@Jacanuk said:

You could have PMed one of us, you know. Would be better than sitting around complaining about how nothing gets done. A little proactive action isn't too much to ask, is it?

I could do that and i will do that next time, didn´t think about it but if it gets as bad i will message one of the you mods.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1484 The_Last_Ride

@Metamania said:

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Metamania said:

I've never done midnight launches at all. Technically, I could now with all this pre-loading business that Sony is doing with a game like Destiny, but I've already paid it off at Gamestop, so there is no point. I can wait a day before release. :P

I don't know if i will do that, but i will get it eventually

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1485  Edited By c_rakestraw  Moderator
@Jacanuk said:

I could do that and i will do that next time, didn´t think about it but if it gets as bad i will message one of the you mods.

Thank you. Tell 'em I sent you guys, if that helps. Hell, just PM me if you have to. I check my messages frequently.

Sorry if I came off as callous earlier. Just frustrated by all this.

@behardy24 said:

Are you going to E3? Because I just remember that you write reviews for a website.

I am. This will be my third year going. Anything I should be on the lookout for?

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1486  Edited By Behardy24

@c_rakestraw said:
@behardy24 said:

I am. This will be my third year going. Anything I should be on the lookout for?

Things to watch out for during E3:

• The crazy fans the game publishers let in. They go f*cking bananas from what I've heard.
  • The Hitmen. If you got a juicy exclusive, hold on to it for dear life! The Hitmen will come repeatably stab you to get that exclusive off your cold bloody hands. There is a reason why some exhibitors look calm.
  • If you see a guy outside the convention demonstrating with a sign saying "Please Let me in". That is most likely me and should try smuggle me inside :P
garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1487 garfield360uk

@Jacanuk:

I understand, we are trying, it is just getting consistent moderators online that is perhaps the issue (most of us have paid jobs as well and we also want to do gaming etc in our spare time as well as families etc). I do feel it is good to get topics, the more users here the more likely we are to get more moderators on this board and thus less spam thus everybody wins!

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1488 Behardy24

Just realized yesterday that I'm now one of the Top Posters on this forum. :P I feel buttery inside :D Watch out @The_Last_Ride!!! I'm coming for you! :P

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1489 Behardy24

I'm currently playing Path of Exile. Fun game. I'm about a level 15 or 16 last time I checked. It's totally awesome. I would recommend it.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1491 garfield360uk

New lounge here.