The Emblem Reporting Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

game_player721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#101 game_player721
Member since 2007 • 236 Posts

I am missing the Tagger Leader emblem, I have 647 tags. It says on the Emblem Guide (for Gamespot) that you need an estimate of 500 tags or more.

taz412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 taz412
Member since 2004 • 1585 Posts
I March I did something I swore I'd never doso I could get the Biological Warfare emblem... created a MySpace account. At that time I had 137 profile views, as of today I have 3102 profile views and still no emblem. I read in a previous post that there was some question as to the availability of this emblem due to abuse... is there any way this can be verified?
adolfobaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#103 adolfobaja
Member since 2003 • 677 Posts

adolfobaja Things like Live Feed, you need to see it start to finish. Or at leasy about 95% or more.

_Sam_ Your making me look bad now :P. I think they no longer give it out due to high abuse.

fastesttruck

I saw more than 95% i just miss the last 2 minutes because my BABY close the window of the LIVE FEED..I hope you can help me! :) THKS

The_Pro_310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#104 The_Pro_310
Member since 2006 • 11335 Posts

Hi I'm missing:

The first "I voted" Emblem, but I have the second "I Voted Twice" one.

And also I think...

The "Good taste". I have a good deal of game which should get me that emblem

And also missing the "pushover" rating emblem, I had it a while ago.

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts

Hi I'm missing:

The first "I voted" Emblem, but I have the second "I Voted Twice" one.

And also I think...

The "Good taste". I have a good deal of game which should get me that emblem

And also missing the "pushover" rating emblem, I had it a while ago.

The_Pro_310

Vote a 3rd time. (It may or may not work for some users)

Your Average GameSpot Score needs to be 8.6 or more. Yours is only 8.2

Make sure you didnt rate any games badly.

adolfobaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 adolfobaja
[QUOTE="fastesttruck"]

adolfobaja Things like Live Feed, you need to see it start to finish. Or at leasy about 95% or more.

_Sam_ Your making me look bad now :P. I think they no longer give it out due to high abuse.

adolfobaja

I saw more than 95% i just miss the last 2 minutes because my BABY close the window of the LIVE FEED..I hope you can help me! :) THKS

Hi fastesttruck

What You think about my case :) THKS

The_Pro_310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 The_Pro_310

Thanks Fastest I got them. I'll try the voting again for the other one :)

GspotDeluxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 GspotDeluxer
Member since 2004 • 1662 Posts

I dont understand why emblems would be missing

GspotDeluxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 GspotDeluxer
Member since 2004 • 1662 Posts
Where are these "Live Broadcasts" and can you be a basic member to see them??????????????Please, Thanks
The_Pro_310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 The_Pro_310
Yeah the voting a 3rd time worked :)
Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#112 Daytona_178
Member since 2005 • 14962 Posts
Last UK Podcast they announced that any letter that got read out the user will get a new Emblem, and this month they read out my letter but i havnt received a new emblem yet..... basically do i have to email them and remind them or is there a waiting period first?
-DaNuTz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 -DaNuTz-
Member since 2006 • 1430 Posts
hi seems i have some problems with the "pushover" emblem, it keeps appearing and disappearing ... i have rated over 250 games with very high score so the requirements are complete ... help pls
msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#114 msudude211
Member since 2006 • 44517 Posts

Hey Fastest and/or Gamespot administrator,

Look, I know you arevery busy, but I would really appreciate if someone could look into my request I made back on the 31st. I have been told numerous times that my request would be handled soon, and I haven't recieved anything. I was assured that my claim would be before numerous others. Seen below. And, JodyR created a list of people who were in line to be looked at for the Scavenator emblem many days after I had asked, and I wasn't on the list.

Please, cansomeonelook into my requests? My request thread can be seen here.

Jun 2, 2007 12:01 pm ET [Fastesttruck] msudude211 wrote:Hey fastest, make sure you don't forget about my request...Dont worry, I'll get to it . Im going to start at Post 31 when I start updating and keep on going from there. Everything befor post 31 should be taken care of already.

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#115 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
I just wanted to know whats wrong with one of my emblems. yesterday It was the one where over half of your games are PS games and today It changed to Hella Old-School. I justdon't get It, most of my games were released within the last seven years. any help Is appreciated.
isaach11687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#116 isaach11687
Member since 2003 • 1634 Posts
Yea i believe my Good Taste Emblem turned into Hella Old School too.
vgm007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 vgm007
Member since 2005 • 20931 Posts

Yea i believe my Good Taste Emblem turned into Hella Old School too.isaach11687

Same here. Only started happening around the level update this morning, I guess.

JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 JodyR
Member since 2005 • 16454 Posts

ootp2003, adolfobaja: You've been taken care of.

game_player721: The welcome newbies guides for emblems are purely speculation (they should be considered unofficial). Unless you notice others having a true issue with this problem, the criteria for this emblem may or may not be 500 tags or more. I'll ask about it though

dumbgrim, billy918, EcoJak, -Hells_Gate-, msudude211, canana, NinjaBlade753: I followed up with staff regarding the scavenator emblems. If I continue to receive no response, it will mean 'no' for this emblem. If I get a response for yes or no, I'll mention it.

msudude211: Please be more patient. Emblems are a privilege to have and they should never be considered a requirement. If you didnt get this emblem there is most likely a reason and if I can get an answer for this emblem I'll mention it.

game_player721: The welcome newbies guides for emblems are pure speculation. The knowledgebase states that emblems are a mystery so any of the guides you find in the Welcome Newbies should be considered unofficial when it comes to emblems. Unless you notice others having a true issue with this problem, the criteria for this emblem may or may not be 500 tags or more. I'll ask about it though.

_Sam_ and taz412: I'll ask staff about the status on the Biological Warfare emblem.

Thanks for the Good Taste Emblem turned into Hella Old School emblem reports. I'll ask about this too.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
You guys/gals have Jody going crazy she is repeating herself!
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 fastesttruck

You guys/gals have Jody going crazy she is repeating herself!Dracula68

Crap. I am so sorry JodyRfor letting this get out of hand :|. I'll start from this post on Monday b/c then Im off for the summer and will have the needed time to keep this up to date. Would it be better to PM you a list every week or just keep the list here untill you have time to take care of it?

JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 JodyR

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]You guys/gals have Jody going crazy she is repeating herself!fastesttruck

Crap. I am so sorry JodyRfor letting this get out of hand :|. I'll start from this post on Monday b/c then Im off for the summer and will have the needed time to keep this up to date. Would it be better to PM you a list every week or just keep the list here untill you have time to take care of it?

not sure if I am repeating myself. I am sure I can check this thread as needed but if I slip (like I did recently), feel free to remind me. :D
game_player721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 game_player721
Member since 2007 • 236 Posts
I've met the requirements of the Good Taste Emblem according to the Emblem Union's Guide. An average of 8.6 or higher for all the game's ratings. I have an average of 8.6 for my collection. I hope I get the Good Taste Emblem, Thankyou.
adolfobaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 adolfobaja

Thksss !! for your support fastesttruck and also gamespot for help me to get my missing emblem.(All hands on deck!) Battlestations: Midway Xbox 360 demo premiere. :)

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 fastesttruck

I've met the requirements of the Good Taste Emblem according to the Emblem Union's Guide. An average of 8.6 or higher for all the game's ratings. I have an average of 8.6 for my collection. I hope I get the Good Taste Emblem, Thankyou. game_player721
Have you waited a full 24-48 hours? Also, Emblems are only given out one time per day. Right now, there seems to be a bug with the Good Taste Emblem.

JodyRWell I'll try to keep a list as well, this way its less likly someone will get missed. (And we cover each other up if one of us does slip and forgets to check this ;) )

Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Daytona_178
Last UK Podcast they announced that any letter that got read out the user will get a new Emblem, and this month they read out my letter but i havnt received a new emblem yet..... basically do i have to email them and remind them or is there a waiting period first?
jakeboudville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 jakeboudville
Member since 2004 • 90576 Posts
Not only is the Good Taste Emblem is switched for the Hella Old School one but it seems like the PC aficionado one is also switched with the Hella Old School emblem too. While I'm on this thread too, thought I would like to report about the green scavenator emblem.I remember finishing it all the first day of it even though I did use some hints in it. However, I didn't receive it yet though all this while.
MagusMaleficus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#127 MagusMaleficus
Member since 2007 • 174 Posts
Is it possible to have an emblem you don't like removed? I just got the "Outlier" emblem today, and I'm pretty offended by it, to be honest.
JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 JodyR

MagusMaleficus: This emblem has been removed from your profile. However, I can't promise that any activity on the site will not bring it back.

daytona_178: GSUK should know more about this. I'll follow-up or have them message you with the status.

scavenator status

According to staff who checked on your results, you wont be receiving a scavenator emblem ->dumbgrim, billy918, EcoJak, -Hells_Gate-

msudude211 you received the score required for the emblem so I was told that you received it.

Still waiting for response on the status for jakeboudville, canana, NinjaBlade753

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
So has the Hella Old-School emblem been classified as glitch today? I lost my PS2 Afficiando, and now I have Hella Old-School.
Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Daytona_178

MagusMaleficus:This emblem has been removed from your profile. However, I can't promise that any activity on the site will not bring it back.

daytona_178:GSUK should know more about this. I'll follow-up or have them message you with the status.

scavenator status

According to staff who checked on your results, you wont be receiving a scavenator emblem ->dumbgrim, billy918, EcoJak, -Hells_Gate-

msudude211 you received the score required for the emblem so I was told that you received it.

Still waiting for response on the status for jakeboudville, canana, NinjaBlade753

JodyR

Thankyou very much. That would be very much appreciated!

Rokin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#132 Rokin1
Member since 2005 • 4230 Posts
I think both Outlier and Hella Old-School emblems are a glitch currently. Hella Old-School replaced my and several other PC aficionado emblems, and at the same time we got the Outlier emblem (I don't know why I have it, since I don't really meet the requirements).
e1337prodigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#133 e1337prodigy
Member since 2006 • 1114 Posts

Last UK Podcast they announced that any letter that got read out the user will get a new Emblem, and this month they read out my letter but i havnt received a new emblem yet..... basically do i have to email them and remind them or is there a waiting period first? daytona_178

I have same problem.

Also I seem to have lostmy 'good taste' emblem, old skool emblem, pc Afficiando emblem. They have been replaced with the hella old school, and outlier. But I think that is a glitch?

Big_Boss0715

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#134 Big_Boss0715
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts

About 2 months ago i lost my PS2 aficionadoemblem, and yesterday i got a hella-old school emblem. And now today Thats gone aswell!! nothings changed in my games collection or tracked games so apart from a glitch i dont know WTF's going on!

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#135 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts

I lost two emblems today, and I have a screenshot of my profile when I had them. I lost the Old School Gamer and Outlier emblems.

asfd

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts
About 2 months ago i lost my PS2 aficionadoemblem,Big_Boss0715

This emblem requires more then 50% of your collection to be PS2 games. 52/184*100=28%

and yesterday i got a hella-old school emblem. And now today Thats gone aswell!!Big_Boss0715

It was a interesting glitch in the system.

While I can not explain the resonings A LOT of people got the emblem, including myself, without meating requirements. The most recent site update has fixed the issue.

I lost two emblems today, and I have a screenshot of my profile when I had them. I lost the Old School Gamer and Outlier emblems.bgres077

The Outlier emblem also fell in to this odd glitch that has since been fixed, mentioned above. This is based off the guess that you only got them about a day or two agowhen this weird glitch started.

Avatar image for number_onegamer
number_onegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 number_onegamer
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts

I don't know if this has already been discussed or not but my 'hella-old school emblem' is gone along with the 'playstation 2 aficionado one...sry about spelling...

a little help would be great...

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#138 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
just now I lost my PlayStation aficionado emblem.
ootp2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 ootp2003
Member since 2006 • 1828 Posts

ootp2003, adolfobaja: You've been taken care of.

game_player721: The welcome newbies guides for emblems are purely speculation (they should be considered unofficial). Unless you notice others having a true issue with this problem, the criteria for this emblem may or may not be 500 tags or more. I'll ask about it though

dumbgrim, billy918, EcoJak, -Hells_Gate-, msudude211, canana, NinjaBlade753: I followed up with staff regarding the scavenator emblems. If I continue to receive no response, it will mean 'no' for this emblem. If I get a response for yes or no, I'll mention it.

msudude211: Please be more patient. Emblems are a privilege to have and they should never be considered a requirement. If you didnt get this emblem there is most likely a reason and if I can get an answer for this emblem I'll mention it.

game_player721: The welcome newbies guides for emblems are pure speculation. The knowledgebase states that emblems are a mystery so any of the guides you find in the Welcome Newbies should be considered unofficial when it comes to emblems. Unless you notice others having a true issue with this problem, the criteria for this emblem may or may not be 500 tags or more. I'll ask about it though.

_Sam_ and taz412: I'll ask staff about the status on the Biological Warfare emblem.

Thanks for the Good Taste Emblem turned into Hella Old School emblem reports. I'll ask about this too.

JodyR

Thank you Jody, thank you so much. I've been wanting my emblems to come back for a very long time now and even though I did not get them all back, I'm still a very happy camper thanks to you and whoever helped out.

One more person happy with Gamespot again...

dannyodwyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#140 dannyodwyer
Member since 2005 • 2179 Posts

Hey guys,

Eh, i got awarded the "Hella Old-School" emblem a few days ago, probably because quite a lot of my games collection consist of Amiga titles, and i chat a lot about old games on the boards.

But i just noticed there now, that my emblem has been put back to the less rare "Old-School"emblem.

This makes me sad

What gives guys? Have i just been playing too many new games recently?

- dannyodwyer

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 icytower

dannyodwyer& number_onegamer: Both of you, along with MANY others, were subject to a weird glitch in the emblem system.

number_onegamer& Strife88: You both have your PS2 emblem back. Remember that ALL game collection emblems are glitched and will come and go on a semi regular basis. To repeat what JodyR said: Wait 24 hours before reporting them for this specific reason.

Clarky3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#142 Clarky3
Member since 2006 • 1848 Posts
the other day I had the outlier and hella old-school emblems now I have the tag flirt emblem but my outlier has gone and my hella old-school has been downgraded to old-school
icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 icytower
Clarky3You fall in to the same problem as many others that have posted lately, Hella Old-School & Outlier were glitched and have since been fixed.
Clarky3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#144 Clarky3
Member since 2006 • 1848 Posts

ok thanks icy

JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 JodyR
scavenator status

According to staff who checked on your results, you wont be receiving a brown or green scavenator emblem ->Canana and NinjaBlade753

As a reminder, the brown scavenator emblem was NOT received if you happened to participate in the first scavenator. This emblem was only handed out if you provided feedback as per CraigB's instructions months ago in the contest forum.

jakeboudville you received a score required for the green emblem so I was told that you received it.

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 fastesttruck

JodyR

I may be wrong, but, the Green Scavenator Emblem was just for beating the game on the 1st try (I had asked CraigB about this incase someone in the Union needed help with the Emblem). the one that says "Winner" needed to have a top score. This is in respons to what you posted

"jakeboudville you received a score required for the green emblem so I was told that you received it."

YEPEE00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 4

#147 YEPEE00
Member since 2004 • 1277 Posts
i just lost "hella old school"?
vgm007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 vgm007

i just lost "hella old school"?YEPEE00

Many users received that emblem due to a glitch, which was fixed yesterday.

YEPEE00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 4

#149 YEPEE00
Member since 2004 • 1277 Posts
how do i geet it'd back? a test? message me the answer to that.
vgm007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 vgm007

how do i geet it'd back? a test? message me the answer to that.YEPEE00

Go to the Emblem Guide at Welcome Newbies to learn how to get it. Be mindful, though, that the requirements in that guide are pure speculation and the true requirements are a mystery to everyone.