The Emblem Reporting Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts

msudude211, I'll get to your post later tonight ;)

Did you see it from start to finish? As for the Regular Gumshoe, Emblem, you needed to post good feedback in a topic over on the GameSpot Contests Fourms. Did you do that?nemes1s3000

For the PS3 Virtually There emblem - I watched the entire thing, missed the first 5 - 6 minutes of it. For the Regular Gumshoe emblem, what do I have to do? If it's too much hassle then foegit about it. ;)

Ok I'll add you to the list for the PS3 Emblem. For the RGE, you had to post good feed back in a topic over at the GameSpot Contests Forums.

this emblem of mine is missing :(

and i played the scavenger game but i did not get this emblem Technosaprotroph

is it possible that i can still get it

dumbgrim

Gaming Emblems, ones that deal with games, come and go a LOT. I my self am missing the Push Over Emblem.  Give it some time and it should be back.
Hi, i have some problems with my Emblems. It's the: Old-school, Serious Collector & PC Aficionado. They usually go down now and again, but now they've been gone for almost this whole week !??...just wondering what's going on?

Sorry if i missed any announcements about this!riversswe24
They are bugged. You may have done something with your games that makes you no longer have the Emblems. Check the Guides (Link in my sig) and see if your games match what is needed for the Emblem.
[QUOTE="riversswe24"]Hi, i have some problems with my Emblems. It's the: Old-school, Serious Collector & PC Aficionado. They usually go down now and again, but now they've been gone for almost this whole week !??...just wondering what's going on?

Sorry if i missed any announcements about this!jazminisgreat
Read the 5th post and yes I did watch the movie from start to finish but no screenshot though.

For the Wii Emblem right? I'll add you to the list.

=

Not bad. I have some updating to do this weekend. By Monday, your issues should be posted. (Be sure you reply back to a post of mine if I Quoted you asking you somthing, or you wont get added untill you do so)

msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#52 msudude211
Member since 2006 • 44517 Posts

msudude211, I'll get to your post later tonight ;)

fastesttruck

Alright no problem.

As for the HoV emblem, I'm realizing that I never watched the feed even though I had all the error problems, and I saw your response to another user, so I won't waste your time. :wink:

SS4Sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#53 SS4Sith
Member since 2006 • 2739 Posts
like a few people i did not recieve the HoV
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 fastesttruck
like a few people i did not recieve the HoVSS4Sith
That would be b/c of the fact that the Emblem has not been given out yet. Give it about a week or so. Maybe Monday we will see it.
Hameyadea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Hameyadea
Member since 2005 • 1289 Posts
Hey all. I'm missing my PC Aficionado for little over 2 days now... It has disappeared before, but for about 10 hours or so... This is a valid request?
adolfobaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#56 adolfobaja
Member since 2003 • 677 Posts

Hi Im very Happy!! Because my two emblems.. I request  help, has been accepted, (now I have wii and ps3 emblems),

THKS Gamespot and fastesttruck for the great support! and for add me on the list :)

icstars2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 icstars2
Member since 2006 • 12385 Posts

Yay! i just got my ps3 launch emblem! thanks! :D

*hugs fastestruck and whoever else helped give me my ps3 launch emblem* :P

lost_wraith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 lost_wraith
Member since 2005 • 13549 Posts

[QUOTE="SS4Sith"]like a few people i did not recieve the HoVfastesttruck
That would be b/c of the fact that the Emblem has not been given out yet. Give it about a week or so. Maybe Monday we will see it.

It was release a few hours ago.  Emblem guide at WN already updated as well :P

Also- the "Outlier" emblem has been missing from everyone for over a day now.

jessica492

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jessica492
Member since 2005 • 726 Posts

[QUOTE="fastesttruck"][QUOTE="SS4Sith"]like a few people i did not recieve the HoVlost_wraith

It was release a few hours ago.  Emblem guide at WN already updated as well :P

Also- the "Outlier" emblem has been missing from everyone for over a day now.

If the hour of victory emblem really has been given out, I have yet to recieve mine, and I watched the whole thing from start to end...:(

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 fastesttruck
Hey all. I'm missing my PC Aficionado for little over 2 days now... It has disappeared before, but for about 10 hours or so... This is a valid request?Hameyadea
Gaming Emblems are bugged. If you didnt do anything to your games, the Emblem should be back soon.

Hi Im very Happy!! Because my two emblems.. I request  help, has been accepted, (now I have wii and ps3 emblems),

THKS Gamespot and fastesttruck for the great support! and for add me on the list :)

adolfobaja

Yay! i just got my ps3 launch emblem! thanks! :D

*hugs fastestruck and whoever else helped give me my ps3 launch emblem* :P

icstars2

I had an Admin take care of the Issues that were posted in the 2nd post of the topic ;)

lost_wraith Its out already? Thanks for the Update.

as a side note:

DO NOT REPORT MISSING THE HOV FEED EMBLEM UNTILL LATE NEXT WEEK. GIVE THE SITE A FULL 7 DAYS TO HAND THEM ALL OUT TO EVERYONE BEFOR REPOTING IT HERE. ;)

jazminisgreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 jazminisgreat
Member since 2005 • 1033 Posts
[QUOTE="riversswe24"]Hi, i have some problems with my Emblems. It's the: Old-school, Serious Collector & PC Aficionado. They usually go down now and again, but now they've been gone for almost this whole week !??...just wondering what's going on?

Sorry if i missed any announcements about this!jazminisgreat
Read the 5th post and yes I did watch the movie from start to finish but no screenshot though.

For the Wii Emblem right? I'll add you to the list. Aiit cool.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
Thanks for the fix GS :wink:
billy918

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 billy918
Member since 2004 • 335 Posts
I am missing the second Scavenator emblem, Technosaprotroph. I played the game one time and completed it in about 13 minutes with two penalties.
EcoJak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#64 EcoJak
Member since 2006 • 607 Posts
I'm missing my scavenger emblem I've played through it more than once but never recieved it
Private_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#65 Private_Adam
Member since 2005 • 9864 Posts
Last week I have reached 508 tags but I never got the tagger leader so I was wondering if anyone could help me get the tagger leader emblem.
ootp2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ootp2003
Member since 2006 • 1828 Posts

I do not have my PS3 launch emblem...

It may be better known as the "Virtually There: PlayStation 3 Launch" emblem for all of the people that one the full name of it.

I had it for just over a day after the emblem was given out, but it was lost for some reason weird reason. I did indeed watch the FULL broadcasts of both the Wii and PS3 launches.

It would mean a great deal to me to have my emblem back if all possible. :)

Also, I don't know if this was my fault or not, but I never did get my " Here batter, batter, batter!" emblem.

My Firefox browser locked up in the final 10 minutes or so sadly, but luckily I was able to get back on in time to finish the feature. But I never did get my emblem for watching??? I know that there is like a set minimum time of watching a show or marathon before getting the emblem, but I watched it all but the final 10 minutes and yet I never got the emblem.

Like I said before, I don't know if this is my fault or if it was just a simple Gamespot glitch. I sure hope that this can be easily fixed if any of you guys are not to busy. I would greatly love any help with the findings of my 2 lost emblems.

Thank you,

ootp2003

cell_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 cell_dweller  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 19867 Posts
Last week I have reached 508 tags but I never got the tagger leader so I was wondering if anyone could help me get the tagger leader emblem.Private_Adam
That emblem is given out for 500 different tags. You currently have 509 tags, but if you look HERE, you only have 417 different tags, which is not quite 500 yet.
Dzjaansis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Dzjaansis
Member since 2002 • 27689 Posts
I never got the Lord Of The Rings emblem, and I watched the show for quite a while. Can this still be fixed?
SS4Sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#70 SS4Sith
Member since 2006 • 2739 Posts
[QUOTE="SS4Sith"]like a few people i did not recieve the HoVfastesttruck

ok thanks just signed my name in case sonething wacko happened lol
edubuccaneer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#71 edubuccaneer
Member since 2003 • 4071 Posts
The Hour of Victory emblem was not given out yet, so if you're missing yours, don't worry, you're not the only one. Just be a bit patient regarding this, it'll be given out in due time.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 fastesttruck
I am missing the second Scavenator emblem, Technosaprotroph. I played the game one time and completed it in about 13 minutes with two penalties.billy918
I'll add you.
I'm missing my scavenger emblem I've played through it more than once but never recieved itEcoJak
Which one? Green or Brown one?
Last week I have reached 508 tags but I never got the tagger leader so I was wondering if anyone could help me get the tagger leader emblem.Private_Adam
Tag more. Make sure the 508 is the # that you see if you go to the Tags Tab. NOT the tags under the Stats tab.

I do not have my PS3 launch emblem...

It may be better known as the "Virtually There: PlayStation 3 Launch" emblem for all of the people that one the full name of it.

I had it for just over a day after the emblem was given out, but it was lost for some reason weird reason. I did indeed watch the FULL broadcasts of both the Wii and PS3 launches.

It would mean a great deal to me to have my emblem back if all possible. :)

Also, I don't know if this was my fault or not, but I never did get my " Here batter, batter, batter!" emblem.

My Firefox browser locked up in the final 10 minutes or so sadly, but luckily I was able to get back on in time to finish the feature. But I never did get my emblem for watching??? I know that there is like a set minimum time of watching a show or marathon before getting the emblem, but I watched it all but the final 10 minutes and yet I never got the emblem.

Like I said before, I don't know if this is my fault or if it was just a simple Gamespot glitch. I sure hope that this can be easily fixed if any of you guys are not to busy. I would greatly love any help with the findings of my 2 lost emblems.

Thank you,

ootp2003

ootp2003

Alright, I'll add you. PS3, Wii and BaseBall one right?
I never got the Lord Of The Rings emblem, and I watched the show for quite a while. Can this still be fixed?Dzjaansis
Did you watch it start to finsih?
The Hour of Victory emblem was not given out yet, so if you're missing yours, don't worry, you're not the only one. Just be a bit patient regarding this, it'll be given out in due time.edubuccaneer
But I was told someone has it already. Could just be an Admin testing befor giving it out to everyone.

===========

Again, I dont have a whole lot of time right now this week end, but I will get everything updated within 2 weeks or so.

msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 msudude211
Hey fastest, make sure you don't forget about my request...
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 fastesttruck
Hey fastest, make sure you don't forget about my request...msudude211
Dont worry, I'll get to it ;). Im going to start at Post 31 when I start updating and keep on going from there. Everything befor post 31 should be taken care of already.
lost_wraith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 lost_wraith
Member since 2005 • 13549 Posts

The Hour of Victory emblem was not given out yet, so if you're missing yours, don't worry, you're not the only one. Just be a bit patient regarding this, it'll be given out in due time.edubuccaneer

From the Welcome Newbies emblem guide (added by myself, thank you :P)

Broadcast Of Victory

You'll never get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!
Awarded for coming out of the trenches to watch the Hour of Victory live demo preview event.

Examples: AlmoHunt

-Hells_Gate-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#76 -Hells_Gate-
Member since 2006 • 7045 Posts
I'm missing my Scavenator emblem, the 1st one, yellow, and the PS3 launch emblem, I didn't watch all of it though, do I still get it?
Dzjaansis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Dzjaansis
Member since 2002 • 27689 Posts
Did you watch it start to finsih?fastesttruck
I think so :|
ootp2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ootp2003
Thank you Eastest, I'll be looking forward to seeing my emblems back. :D
Avatar image for sfgiantsfan8291
sfgiantsfan8291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#79 sfgiantsfan8291
Member since 2005 • 12011 Posts
[QUOTE="gagan21"]Hi Gamepot :). i watched the entire live feed of the Ps3 and and Wii launch , but i never got my emblems :(, i was disconnected a couple of times coz i was having some problems with my router that time , but i reconnected and got back into the event and watched the entire ps3 and wii launch event live,and i never got those emblems :(. i hope that i get those emblems :wink:.fastesttruck
You were discounnected, therefor did NOT do what was needed for the Emblem. Even if you got kicked b/c of an error, you would have have gotten the Emblem. Sorry, but no way to help you there now :|

Hello. My thanks and appreciation to the people who have created this Forum and given an opportunity to all GameSpot members who have been "unintentionally" missed out. In my case, I would like to report a problem concerning the HoV emblem. I know I shouldn't be reporting it now, but I would like to report that I was going to watch it. The thing is, I set a reminder and stayed up late till 2:00 a.m here just to get a chance to watch it. 4 p.m PT is 2:00 a.m EEST here. I signed in and entered the page but IE kept popping up with: "Page cannot be found". I stayed up till 4:00 a.m (believe it or not) just hitting refresh! Alas, the problem repeated itself. I know the problem has nothing to do with my PC nor my Internet connection. Every other site worked fine and normal (fast), but it was only the Live Show that was giving me errors. I am 100% sure. I have no idea if this error was because of too many people watching it or anything else. But I'm sure it's GameSpot related.

If you think I'm exaggerating or lying it's fine by me. I know that if I was, I wouldn't post my problem at all, causing you any problems and waisting your time for something I don't deserve. For the Admins: I hope you have ways to prove my above statements.

Hope you understand. Thank You.

YoZbaNaToR
Yes IE was getting an Error on Page. Copying the link into the URL box and hitting ENTER, got the feed to work just fine. There is nothing that can be done if you got an Error on Page for the full event, b/c you didnt watch the event. (Yes I know it is not your fault)
I watched the LoTR one but didnt receive the emblem, it did glitch up and kick me out of the feed a couple times so maybe that was the problem. I do think i watched enough of it to receive the emblem.sfgiantsfan8291
Being Kicked would lead to you not getting the Emblem. How much of it did you see?
I dint know Jody was on charge of emblems. Well, my missing emblem is the 666 Trivia emblem ( Evil Genius). I managed to get the score twice in a legit way, yet I never got it. This was a while back.Knight_of_Malta
Got a Screen Shot?

Hi,

Just wondering how long you need to watch a live event for in order to receive an emblem? Because I was pretty late to the LotR live feed and was only able to watch about the last half-hour or so--maybe a bit more. But would that be enough?

Thanks

betamon
Nope, 1/2 hour would not have been long enough to get the Emblem, sorry.
Yea, I too didn't get my Wii emblem. I watched it all night and nada. I wasn't disconnected or anything like that. jazminisgreat
You saw it start to finish?
I never got the Lord of The Rings Online live feed emblem for some reason. I watched the whole thing live, and i even watched it again a few days later. Could it be because i watched it from a different computer?patno77
Were you logged into your account at the time of the live feed?
I followed what Jody put about placing a request in for the Manuel Emblems, however, just to cover my tracks, I shall post here. I, like others, saw the PS3 launch event and I even took a screen shot of it. URL - http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7787/ps3launchbq6.pngRossuron
I'll review the shot and report back with an answer ;)
We are missing Outlier emblem, is this a bug?Mehfuz
Most likly Yes. Give it a day or so and it should be back. If not, it could be from you rating newer games.

I am actually missing 2 emblems if you don't mind, one is the PS3 Virtually There (it was the only event that I could attend) and the other emblem is Regular Gumshoe. If it's too much of a hassle to do then no worries, thanks anyhoo. ;)

[EDIT]

These two.

P.S. I would've said I'm missing a third emblem (Hour of Victory) but alot of people are saying I should wait a week.

nemes1s3000

Did you see it from start to finish? As for the Regular Gumshoe, Emblem, you needed to post good feedback in a topic over on the GameSpot Contests Fourms. Did you do that?

I still watched a lot of it even though i got kicked a couple times. 

jjj13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#80 jjj13
Member since 2005 • 2399 Posts
I am missing the LOTR eblem. I never knew there was a thread until now. Anyways I watched the whole thing and didn't recieve an emblem.
jazminisgreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#81 jazminisgreat
Member since 2005 • 1033 Posts
Uhhhh... what should the reply sound like? Maybe like "Yeah it's for the Wii launch emblem" or something like that.
EcoJak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#82 EcoJak
Member since 2006 • 607 Posts
I'm missing the brown scavenger emblem
adolfobaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 adolfobaja

Hi fastertruck, hope you can help me again I forget to ask about this emblem on my first post because I thought that if I reqest 3 emblems maybe I didnt get help..but well here is the last one..I never get.

I watch Live Feed of the Battlestations: Midway Sneak Peek since the begenning to more than the half, I dont know because maybe I dont see the show to the end I didnt get it, but well you can tell me the right answer.

Hope can get your great support again thKS a LOT.

Also do you know whem is going to bede Hov emblem I watch the 100% of that event THks:)

weeraz89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 weeraz89
Member since 2005 • 547 Posts

Hey just wondering if the recent HoV emblem has been awarded yet. Its just that I watched over 90% of that show, right to the end, however I still havent received the emblem.

Thankyou

nemes1s3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#85 nemes1s3000
Member since 2004 • 2176 Posts
That's weird, he's probably the only one with the HoV emblem lol.
ootp2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 ootp2003

I've lost my second emblem, like the person before me I have also lost my Battlestations: Midway Sneak Peek emblem. I thought my emblem list looked a little bit weird at first, but I never noticed the fact that I had lost it for a wile now. It was maybe for a week or so since I last saw it, but I do know that it could have been a very frequent glitch on Gamespot, so I waited it out until today. Any help in recovering my emblem would mean a great deal to me.

Thank you

1. Virtually There: PlayStation 3 Launch emblem "PS3 Launch" (November 17th 2006 - LOST DATE)

2. Battlestations: Midway Sneak Peek emblem "Pin Up Girl" (May 28th 2007 - LOST DATE)

3. Major League Baseball 2K7 demo premiere emblem "Here batter, batter, batter!" (February 26th 2007 - NEVER RECEIVED)

Once again, if any of you admins, mods, or any person that works on the emblem recovery forum could help me, that would make a great deal to me and it would make me sleep much more easily at night. :)

JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 JodyR
Member since 2005 • 16454 Posts

PS3/WII Launch Emblems Alert! These are no longer being given out. I edited the first post to link to the previous thread about these emblems in particular.

Broadcast of Victory Update: Please always report missing emblems 24 hours after a given event. Don't wait too long after an event to tell us though, we should know about the problem as soon as you notice it but if you notice others already reported it, feel free to wait that 24 hours out and then report that it's still missing.  I have created a dedicated thread for the Hour of Victory live demo event. If you are missing this emblem, please read this thread for further information.

Scavenger emblems: I am checking on the status for the following users.

dumbgrim --scavenger emblem <http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/show_emblem.php?id=464> #2

billy918 --scavenger emblem <http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/show_emblem.php?id=464> #2

EcoJak --scavenger Emblem. the brown scavenger emblem

-Hells_Gate- scavenger Emblem, the 1st one

If there is a reason you should or shouldn't receive theses emblems according to staff and their records showing otherwise, I'll let you know the status.

Avatar image for deactivated-58405e092ba2c
deactivated-58405e092ba2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#88 deactivated-58405e092ba2c
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts
Hi:) I have an emblem problem. I have uploaded a user video some months ago already but I dont have that user video emblem, is this ok? do I have to upload more video's? because I saw some profils who had the emblem but also had only 1 video uploaded
jjj13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#89 jjj13
Member since 2005 • 2399 Posts
Thanks to the Admin who gave me my LOTR emblem. I appreciate it. ;)
msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 msudude211

PS3/WII Launch Emblems Alert! These are no longer being given out. I edited the first post to link to the previous thread about these emblems in particular.

Broadcast of Victory Update: Please always report missing emblems 24 hours after a given event. Don't wait too long after an event to tell us though, we should know about the problem as soon as you notice it but if you notice others already reported it, feel free to wait that 24 hours out and then report that it's still missing.  I have created a dedicated thread for the Hour of Victory live demo event. If you are missing this emblem, please read this thread for further information.

Scavenger emblems: I am checking on the status for the following users.

dumbgrim --scavenger emblem  #2

billy918 --scavenger emblem  #2

EcoJak --scavenger Emblem. the brown scavenger emblem

-Hells_Gate- scavenger Emblem, the 1st one

If there is a reason you should or shouldn't receive theses emblems according to staff and their records showing otherwise, I'll let you know the status.

JodyR

Can you please add me to this list? I've been asking why I didn't get this emblem (the brown one) since the day after it came out, and I am starting to get frustrated that no one is helping me with this issue. I have a large post on the second or first page of this thread on this topic.

Here is that post:

SCAVENATOR
For the Scavenator, I played the game, entered very good feedback before the deadline, and I did not get the emblem. All the details of why I should get this emblem have already been posted
here. Here is the feedback I gave on the Scavenator beta:

"Good work. I like how the game spans all game systems and genres so that you have to be reading up on all of your video game information to do well.

The only negative thing I can think of are the same questions every time. Questions should be alternating, because if you found the answers from another user, it is really easy to cheat and get a good score. Maybe make 3 or so different sets of questions would be good. Also, as mentioned, a bonus round would be great in order to make up for slow page loading times. Changing the icons on each page to look like the game, or something of the sort, would also look very nice. In all, it is a very innovative way to get members involved, and with some slight tweaking, it could become a great addition to everyday Gamespot. "

Then check this out. I posted it here awhile ago:

"I especially thought I might get it because these users got it, and I wrote just about the same amount... they wrote 7 and 8 lines, whereas mine was 9.

Darrogamer06 wrote:

Hey, just tried out the Scavenator Beta and have to say it is pretty cool that there is something new on the site that we can use but there are a few problems with it: Like other people said, it would be pretty easy to cheat in his game because you can get the answers from other people hence you will easily go through the game and cheat your way to the top. Some of the clues are fine but others don't really necessarily make sense but that is probably just me being an idiot. If you can't figure out what a game is from certain clues then you should have the option of skipping that one and go onto the next game. Maybe have a 30-45 second penalty, as I think 60 is a bit too much. Other than that, nice job with it and look forward to it for the full version to come out soon.

Mr_Doom212 wrote:

To me, the game was quite difficult. The clues that are given in the beggining made no sense to me (Because I am not a fan of certain games). I also think there should be bonus rounds to earn your time back. Also, on one of your Final Fantasy 12 hints, I couldn't find the emblem, so I used my hint and it was in the FF12 "Hints and Cheats" section.....ok....on the first two hints it did not say anything about visiting the cheats section (The other ones were all on the front page of the game or board). PLEASE add bonus rounds to earn more time! The game would be much more fun! And a choice of "theme scavenger hunts" would be good (Like you choose a category like 360, PC, PS3, Wii, etc, and the search would be based on the platform you choose(For example, I found the searches based on the PC Games hard. But the 360 ones were ok!).But other then that, I think this game could be real fun...

To answer your question, fastest, these users posted at 9:00 AM ET, March 16th, and got the emblem, I posted on March 16th, also, at 9:38 PM ET. Which means that we posted on the same day, so if they were inside the deadline, so was I."

That ends all I have for the Scavenator emblem.

Thanks.

ootp2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 ootp2003
Well it sucks that I'll never get back my PS3 emblem... :(

But will I still get my Battlestations: Midway Sneak Peek emblem back? Also the Major League Baseball emblem I never received?

canana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#92 canana
Member since 2006 • 14796 Posts
I have a problem with the Scavenator emblem(the green one),i beat the game but i didn't get the emblem!Can you help me?Thanks.
-blue_beret75-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 -blue_beret75-
Member since 2007 • 365 Posts
I've watched the Live Feed "Hour of Victory "and i didn't get the emblem.I've watched the full show,can you help me?Thanks.
icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts

I've watched the Live Feed "Hour of Victory "and i didn't get the emblem.I've watched the full show,can you help me?Thanks.-blue_beret75-

While this is the correct thread for repoting missing emblem, there is a dedicated thread for that one so make sure to post inthisthread for best results.

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 fastesttruck
Wiat, so has JodyR taken care of everything up to this point? (or  a few posts back) I need to know where to start updating from again. Not being on for a day realy has me all messed up now :|
NinjaBlade753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 NinjaBlade753
Member since 2007 • 408 Posts
I'm missing the Svavenator Emblem and I played and finished the game but never got the emblem.
adolfobaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 adolfobaja

Wiat, so has JodyR taken care of everything up to this point? (or  a few posts back) I need to know where to start updating from again. Not being on for a day realy has me all messed up now :|fastesttruck

Hi fastertruck, hope you can help me again I forget to ask about this emblem on my first post because I thought that if I reqest 3 emblems maybe I didnt get help..but well here is the last one..I never get.

I watch Live Feed of the Battlestations: Midway Sneak Peek since the begenning to more than the half, I dont know because maybe I dont see the show to the end I didnt get it, but well you can tell me the right answer.

Hope can get your great support again thKS a LOT.

Also do you know whem is going to bede Hov emblem I watch the 100% of that event THks

_Sam_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 _Sam_
Member since 2003 • 31483 Posts

The Biological Warfare emblem, which seemed to be an automated emblem, isn't being awarded anymore. It's rare for an emblem requirement to change, but there is always a possibility that that did happen. I'm asking this here because there is no other place to ask, and PMing an administrator about it is a waste of their time

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 fastesttruck

adolfobaja Things like Live Feed, you need to see it start to finish. Or at leasy about 95% or more.

_Sam_ Your making me look bad now :P. I think they no longer give it out due to high abuse.

msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 msudude211

Wiat, so has JodyR taken care of everything up to this point? (or  a few posts back) I need to know where to start updating from again. Not being on for a day realy has me all messed up now :|fastesttruck

I don't think I've been taken care of...