The Emblem Reporting Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts

I am missing my TGS emblem. I know that I watched at least 5 minutes of the Live TGS broadcast, but I never received the emblem. I contacted VinceL about this, but he said he couldn't help me with that. easteast
That was a LONG time ago. They are not going to give you that Emblem now. (Unless you get very lucky and someone is in the givng mood)

Thorpe89 Ok you have the brown one. You say you should have the green one as well? For the Green one you needed to play and beat the 2nd game. The brown one was for posting good feed back.

easteast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#203 easteast
Member since 2004 • 6407 Posts

[QUOTE="easteast"]I am missing my TGS emblem. I know that I watched at least 5 minutes of the Live TGS broadcast, but I never received the emblem. I contacted VinceL about this, but he said he couldn't help me with that. ootp2003

I was there, you chatted for at least 15-20 minutes of the broadcast...

Thanks for providing proof. :)
holhardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#204 holhardy
Member since 2003 • 775 Posts
Do i even have to ask about the MS e3 emblem or should i just wait till you all fix this problem.???cause i watched the whole event and have yet to receice it?
s0njas0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 s0njas0n
Member since 2002 • 1044 Posts
I was browsing everything E3 just fine until right before I started watching the Microsoft live feed, GameSpot logged me out (unbeknownst to me), and I watched the first hour not logged in. I then reopened the window (when I realized what happened) and watched the remaining half hour logged in... is there any way I can still recieve the emblem for this... I watched the live feed from beginning to end.
Arcanine_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#206 Arcanine_88
Member since 2005 • 2219 Posts
I also had the same prob as holhardy. I did watch the whole thing from start to finish (the video player would freeze sometimes so I'd have to open a new window), but I didn't get an emblem.
jjj13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#207 jjj13
Member since 2005 • 2399 Posts
I am missing the MS conference embelm. I watched the whole thing but once or twice the video player froze and I had to re open it. So now I ahve no embelm. Can someone please fix this? Thanks!
earthking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#208 earthking
Member since 2003 • 12506 Posts

I am missing the MS conference embelm. I watched the whole thing but once or twice the video player froze and I had to re open it. So now I ahve no embelm. Can someone please fix this? Thanks!jjj13

Same with my situation.

ganondorf_002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#209 ganondorf_002
Member since 2005 • 595 Posts

[QUOTE="jjj13"]I am missing the MS conference embelm. I watched the whole thing but once or twice the video player froze and I had to re open it. So now I ahve no embelm. Can someone please fix this? Thanks!earthking

Same with my situation.

Me too :? Plz help............. btw thanks!!!
elektrixxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 elektrixxx
Member since 2004 • 11804 Posts

I didn't get the Microsoft conference emblem either.

Actually, now that I look at my emblems, my Hour Of Victory emblem has been gone for who knows too!

JDUB_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#211 JDUB_x
Member since 2003 • 2828 Posts
I did not recieve the MS E3 emblem and I watched the entire thing. I started streaming at around 8:15
figusswm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 figusswm
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
neither me.... (you get the idea)
KyanMehwulfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 KyanMehwulfe
Member since 2003 • 371 Posts
Ditto.
visi0nz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#214 visi0nz
Member since 2002 • 143 Posts
I too haven't received my emblem for the MS conference, I watched the whole conference....
Seiromem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Seiromem
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

I am missing the MS conference embelm. I watched the whole thing but once or twice the video player froze and I had to re open it. So now I ahve no embelm. Can someone please fix this? Thanks!jjj13

I didnt watch the whole thing but I also had the player freeze on me several times and I also didnt receive the emblem. :(

meesey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 meesey01
Member since 2006 • 2543 Posts

[QUOTE="jjj13"]I am missing the MS conference embelm. I watched the whole thing but once or twice the video player froze and I had to re open it. So now I ahve no embelm. Can someone please fix this? Thanks!Seiromem

I didnt watch the whole thing but I also had the player freeze on me several times and I also didnt receive the emblem. :(

Same here... I watched the whole thing but due to my piece of junk computer I had to refresh the page a few times. If the emblem could be put on my profile soon that would be great.
Devvy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#217 Devvy01
Member since 2006 • 14018 Posts
Hello, Was wondering if your watch from the beginning then stopped for 20 minutes (power failure) and then watched to end can I still get an emblem??
Echo13791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#218 Echo13791
Member since 2004 • 5029 Posts
I watched the MS conference and did not get my emblem. One way of kinda proving this is yesterday i upgraded to a Total Access account just to watch these conferences. If you can someone look at the chat that was going on i also posted frequently there, i had some video issues for the first like 15 mins. Again, just to clarify i missed the first about 25 minutes due to video problems, but was on the chat 15 minutes in, but just couldn't see the video. THanks and please help me get this emblem
Felorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Felorn
Member since 2005 • 486 Posts
Like a broken record. I watched the entire MS conference and didn't recieve the emblem.
xelloss88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 xelloss88
Member since 2006 • 5187 Posts
Alright once again I have not recieved another emblem (Microsoft Press Conf Live) I was on the sitesat 8:00 PM and waited for the LIve stream to start launched it at 820-830, jumped into chat, watched the event and didn't recieve the emblem. Every emblem is this way Hour of Victory and etc, something is glitched with my profile or something this is like the 4th time it has happened. My internet never cut out hopefully I don't have this issue with the other 2 in the morning. The Proof is I was in Chat from start they closed the chat rooms. It seems a lot of people were able to get the nin and sony emblems but with the microsoft one there comes the problems.
xcube2402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 xcube2402
Member since 2004 • 4184 Posts
I watched the E3 live of the microsoft part fom the beginning at 800 till the end, yet no emblem, and I waited for the emblem just to see if it comes later,yet no emblem
m__l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 m__l
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

I haven't got the microsoft e3 2007 emblem and i watched the entire show.
Although I did watched it with windows media player and not with the gamespot window.In the gamespot windows media player I only hurd the audio so i took the link from the "right click->settings" and streamed it with the "open url" option in windows media player.
During the show I saw on the FAQ that i need to disabled the video acceleration option on the gamespot's windows media player and than i streamed it for about 15-20 minites through it.

Another proof is that i made my "GameSpot Plus" only yesterday because i wanted to watch all the videos on the 700k quality.

Plus I live in israel so i got up in 6:30 in the morning to see the press conference :(

ootp2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 ootp2003
Member since 2006 • 1828 Posts

Is their any bit of an update on my issue on page 10?

I'm not trying to push or anything but it has already been 12 days and not one single response to the message. I've done many things for this emblem, but I would like to be rewarded for what I did in this matter.

Any help would be nice. ;)

ootp2003

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#225 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
Is there a way I can get my turkey day emblem taken off bc after all the E3 conferences I just want to keep one row instead of starting a second If thats possible. thanks.
herviross_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#226 herviross_2
Member since 2006 • 2689 Posts
I didn't get my Microsoft conference emblem for E3 '07. I did not watch the whole show but I saw atleast one-third of the show (60-70 minutes). I saw it from Last Odyssey onwards. I DONT have poof because I didn't expect this to happen :?
Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#227 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts

I haven't got the E3 MS'07 emblem, i watch the whole thing from start ot finish and yet nothing??? A few people have got them but mine doesn't want to show up?

As part of proof that i watched it (which you require) i remember many parts such as the game demos like Assassins Creed where they went to assassinate a slave trader who trapped the player but the player retaliated by killing the men with the real-time sword fighting simulator and throwing a case of shelves on one. And i remember exclusive game trailers from Halo 3 to Party Animals (which in my opinion looked awful) Because all you do in it, is blow boats across water and jump about everywhere.

Then at the end they presented the new Xbox Halo Edition with finishing of the the Halo 3 trailer which the presenter Peter Moore introducing the trailer by saying "let's finish of the fight".

If that isn't enoth proof then i don't no what is, i'm going to watch the other two conferences, i hope this time i will get the emblems. Please sort my problem out, thank you in advance.
drgrumbles76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 drgrumbles76
Member since 2005 • 91 Posts
I too did not recieve my e307 MS emblem. I whached the whole show from 8:20 - 10:00 with the awesome bass degradation.
Avatar image for Knight_of_Malta
Knight_of_Malta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#230 Knight_of_Malta
Member since 2005 • 4781 Posts

I watched the whole Microsoft conference, yet I don't have my emblem. I even chatted, if anyone saw me. As proof? Hmm, I don't have pics, as I dint expect this to happen, if anything helps its started with Peter Moore humiliating himself in Rock Band, and ending with some Halo 3 scenes, with some RE5 goodness in the middle and some Assassin Creed gameplay.

gamer_girl15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#232 gamer_girl15
Member since 2004 • 2534 Posts
I also watched the E3 Microsoft Conference from 8:25 PT to 9:30 PT. I have screenshots showing I was there if that is required. Just let me know and I will host them and give you a link. I'm also stuck with dial up so it was buffering like every 30 seconds and I had to close and reopen the window every so often.
Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#233 Hiddai
Member since 2004 • 6117 Posts

I also watched it cuz i want to get all the 3 emblems this year and yeah the vid didn't run so smooth but i saw the whole 1:24 hours!!!

if you need proves then yeah i saw all the games they talked there about RE5, CoD4, ther new GTA, AC (of course there's nothing better seeing the country where i live on E3!!! lol). anothe proof the GTA trialer they showed was the same 2nd trailers the showed us before and in CoD they showed the SAS mission in Ukraine

Avatar image for DrJekyll8MrHyde
DrJekyll8MrHyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 DrJekyll8MrHyde
Member since 2007 • 42 Posts

I watched the entire E3 Microsoft conference and no emblem, despite how late it was. My time it was from 11:30 to 1:00am. My browser closed twice, one around thirty minutes, and the second time about twenty minutes after the first.

I can attest to the entire conference, from starting out with the teenage band playing a halo tribute, to them playing Rock Band, games that were featured such as the Animal Pinnate, a "Bee story game" via window's vista, a short clip of Resident Evil 5 at the end, their statistical analyses of sales in comparison to their competitors, to the demo play of call off duty 4: the game I think the developer slipped up and said, "we're going ....... & .....," which got a laugh from the audience. Oh, also Assassin's creed demo (that takes place in Jerusalem, where all of the environments are interactive) looked brilliant, and some kind of spiderman and hero comedic game.

If this isn't enough proof just ask and I'm sure i can recall more details, before I forgot.

Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Sonick54
Member since 2005 • 7947 Posts
Watched the conference for an hour and no emblem. One guy told me to take a screen shot but i had no idea how. BTW, if you can fix this i will be greatful :)
herviross_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 herviross_2
Just for future referance, does anbody know how to take a screenshot of the player? It would be safer to take the screenshot during the next 2 conferences that's why.
s0njas0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 s0njas0n
Member since 2002 • 1044 Posts
as far as i know, hit the "Prt Scr" button on your computer and paste it into paint or something like that... i never do it, but i think i'm gonna start...
herviross_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 herviross_2
Oh thanks man, I'm sure this is going to help a lot of users!
mario161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 mario161
Member since 2007 • 2426 Posts
I never got the E3 Microsoft Emblem either?
fishzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#242 fishzone
Member since 2004 • 258 Posts
yeah, and then there are those of us that get screwed because our ISP decides to run maintenance for a half hour during the stream, so we only see most of it. Not all of it. If you can help me that would be great. If there are no exceptions to "watching the whole thing" then that is fine too. I remember seeing, The first guy sucking real hard at Rock Band, Reggie Bush smoke the guy in Madden 08, they showed some new XBOX live arcade games that included Sonic and Golden Axe and a bunch more.
Knight_of_Malta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Knight_of_Malta

yeah, and then there are those of us that get screwed because our ISP decides to run maintenance for a half hour during the stream, so we only see most of it. Not all of it. If you can help me that would be great. If there are no exceptions to "watching the whole thing" then that is fine too. I remember seeing, The first guy sucking real hard at Rock Band, Reggie Bush smoke the guy in Madden 08, they showed some new XBOX live arcade games that included Sonic and Golden Axe and a bunch more.fishzone

Err, that guy sucking at Rock Band was none other than Peter Moore.....

Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#244 Bansheesdie
Member since 2004 • 15057 Posts

I'll jump in as another person who did not recieve the Micrsoft Emblem.

I tuned in at around 11:20 eastern and watched till the RE5 trailer ended (about an hour and 40 minutes in) when I stopped streaming the live feed. The screen went black and said "Buffering" till Moore announced the Halo 3 360 when I got video back.

Mehfuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 1

#245 Mehfuz
Member since 2005 • 10290 Posts

i have watched the whole show but didn't receive the emblem, unfortunately i don't have any screenshots, but i did post before the event - i guess that doesn't prove anything

http://e3.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25763756&page=5

but you guys can check who was online during live conference and using video player(i think), because i was online and watching live.

JoeAsakura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 JoeAsakura
Member since 2005 • 36 Posts
I watched the Microsoft conference live, too. I'll give it more time before I fully complain, but i'm slightly concerned due to reports of people not getting theirs.
Knight_of_Malta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Knight_of_Malta
People, saying what you saw proves nothing. You had to see it live, and a stream is now available. I would of taken a pic of me yesterday in chat, if I knew something like this would happen.
MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#249 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts

I didn't get either emblems. And I DID take screen shots since i had a feeling this would happen.. no offence. If you need me to post them i can.