• dannyodwyer’s Activity
  • dannyodwyer posted a new image.
  • dannyodwyer posted a new image.
  • dannyodwyer posted a new image.
  • BEZMON posted on dannyodwyer’s wall.
    Unfollow.
  • jcoy42 posted on dannyodwyer’s wall.
    Who the hell are you and why are you spamming me?
  • scottpsfan14 posted a new image.
  • Rooten followed Skyforge.
  • osan0 posted a message in the forum topic Xenoblade Chronicles X to overhaul how quests were handled. on the System Wars board

    good to know. the sidequests are a weak area for xenoblade. personally i just colleted all the quests in the first game when i saw them. then i would just go out exploring and if i just so happen to c...

  • Jimmy_Russell posted a message in the forum topic Too much luck and not enough skill in video games?. on the Games Discussion board

    Think of this statistically. 10% of individuals might excel at a particular game while the other 90% are casual players. If the game accommodates skill, it's appealing to a smaller demographic. If the...

  • PaperthinTV posted on dannyodwyer’s wall.
    Oh whoops, nevermind. These are notifications from way early in the year. I don't know why they are popping up now, though... http://i.gyazo.com/82b07d9bf78a6716799fb24ec8956dd1.png
  • PaperthinTV posted on dannyodwyer’s wall.
    Hey Danny, I thought I'd let you know that yours and Seb's posts of the Gamescom coverage stages lead to a 404 on gamespot. I am following both of your blogs.
  • Willosborn followed edgework.
  • clyde46 posted a message in the forum topic Sony and MS dominate social media; Nintendo trails behind. on the System Wars board

    We social media now?

  • tod9sphynx followed dannyodwyer.
  • HailtotheQueen posted a message in the forum topic Embarrsed to be a gamer right now. on the Games Discussion board

    @udubdawgz1 said: @hailtothequeen: you need a vacation and a clue. boo f'in who.Actually, I just got back from my vacation in Italy but thanks for the suggestion. Secondly, I think you mean "boo hoo...

  • cslaw321 posted on dannyodwyer’s wall.
    Why u keep sending me messages with no meaning ?
  • phoebecoward1 created a stack Games I've Played.
  • phoebecoward1 followed Chris_Watters.
  • slyr1143 created a stack Games I've Played.
  • Cloud_imperium posted a message in the forum topic Moon Hunters, a Myth-Weaving RPG. on the System Wars board

    @thedude- said: Moon Hunters Member since : November 17, 2009Posts : 2009Mind = Blown .