Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 Nickoleru
Member since 2010 • 1368 Posts

I think Mayuri will try to double the amount of sakura petals of byakuya's shikai or even bankai. For example, when the blade shatters into sakura petals, the shadow formed by those petals will materialised become blade petals too. So the amount will increase a lot especially in bankai form. More shadows formed, more blade petals. This will help him a lot in battle if those petals are poisoned.

Or perhaps..well, byakuya is one shunpo master himself. But if Mayuri is able to improve this, like combined his shunpo technique with espada's sonidos or quincy's hirenkyaku, there's no doubt that yoruichi should retire and let byakuya-sama be the 'godmaster of shunpo':twisted:;)

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#102 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts
Nice ideas XD and bella, what if he could simply control when it explodes at will....
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 dancingbeatle
Member since 2006 • 20951 Posts
If Byakuya could time out when the petals explode instead of it being instant that would just make them more deadly, because you wouldn't know when it would happen.
Avatar image for jooja42animefan
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 jooja42animefan
Member since 2008 • 8011 Posts

Nice ideas XD and bella, what if he could simply control when it explodes at will....daorack

Now that would indeed be something to see and, if in fact he was able to do that it would be extremely deadly, like DB stated below.  I'm not sure whatelse to say on this idea though.  

I do like Nick's idea is a good one as well, Kuchiki being a shunpo master and all, it'would be something to see him improve on that ability.  I mean if Mayuri was to combine his shunpo with sonido :shock: now that would be a force to reckon with and perhaps there would be very few opponents that would be able to keep up with him.  I think that would be one of Mayuri's greatest modifications to date, note I said ONE of his greatest modifications :P  

If Byakuya could time out when the petals explode instead of it being instant that would just make them more deadly, because you wouldn't know when it would happen.dancingbeatle
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 daorack
Kuchiki Byakuya with explosive abilities added to the senbon blades and the ability to bassically mimick sonido. If he can mimick sonido then he could probably also mimick a cero, or do a shinigami equivelant thereof. O_o
tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 tsusuno
Member since 2010 • 400 Posts

maybe mayuri will make his shunpo and acttack weaker and make his defent stronger...

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Nickoleru

Kuchiki Byakuya with explosive abilities added to the senbon blades and the ability to bassically mimick sonido. If he can mimick sonido then he could probably also mimick a cero, or do a shinigami equivelant thereof. O_odaorack

I think capt.'s idea is nice, especially the cero mimick. Perhaps byakuya can contain the cero in his blade petals?

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 daorack
Oh man, that'd be deadly. over one million cero's at once! :O
Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Ebbon_Valentia
Member since 2009 • 12780 Posts

Divide by zero questionmark questionmark?

In any case aside from what's been said perhaps if the opponent survived the petals of the Zanpakuto could draw reiatsu from cutting into the enemy and drawing blood. Maybe even have something like a "Bloodhunt" thing where they home in on the bleeding.

Perhaps each successive cut bleeds more than the last to bleed the enemy dry even faster? Better yet he could use the blood spilt as a "sacrifice" to increase the power of his zanpakuto temporarily or even let that give him more blades. :twisted:

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Nickoleru

Or perhaps those blade petals contain a kind of chemical which instantly destroys the blood cells of the person being slashed and cause unstoppable bleeding. This is pretty deadly too..

Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Ebbon_Valentia

That's the platelets that are used to close wounds. But still a good idea and in the case of blood cells you could keep them from getting oxygen into their system and destroy their immune system since it might destroy white blood cells.

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 daorack
wow, some pretty epic ideas guys, keep it comming! O_o
Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Nickoleru
Oh, I think I've ran out of ideas..:P I'll let others to express their ideas then..:D
Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Ebbon_Valentia
Well in the instance of weakening Byakuya, Mayuri could have it so that using Senbonsakura Kageyoshi drains his blood, but on the otherhand he could supplement it with making Byakuya's skin diamond-hard, so-to-speak (Diamonds could be his best friend ;)) thus making it harder to cut Byakuya so he could fight longer even if it just staves Byakuya off from passing out.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 daorack

OK, we'v done alot about byakuya, and I'd like to move this forward. So I'll end byakuya's reign in this thread by stating that he has alot of potential that can be done to him. I might do another simmilar to this sometime, so its not like this is over. :P *forshadowing...*

That said. Lets move on to komamura! Komamura, your up! Your now under the experimentation! Remember, everyones unconcious except mayuri. He can do whatever he wants, without any consequence whatsoever. Therefore. He would do it. He would have the brass. So.  Lets discuss.

What would Mayuri do to Komamura in his experiments? I'm sure he's quite curious about his fox body! So he would most definately dissect him. :O Though, with mayuri dissection doesnt mean death. He can fix you. So no harm is done. But certainly he'd have alot of experiments in mind! :O

Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Ebbon_Valentia

I'm just gonna do this because someone's gonna OT about it if it isn't done.

SHAVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::twisted::lol::twisted::lol:

Now then he could alternate it so that Komamura could materalize not only parts of the giant in his Shikai but limbs or even just little pieces of the armor to swarm an opponent with. He could also allow Komamura to change the size of the pieces too, as well as let that carry into his Bankai.

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Nickoleru
I think mayuri would increase the speed of komamura's bankai 'cuz his bankai is really slow and I think most enemies will be able to dodge it.
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 dancingbeatle
What's not to say Mayuri wouldn't double the number and accurancy of Komamura's bankai.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 daorack
What if his shikai could take advantage of the only one part showing up at a time trick to attack from in front with one arm and from behind with another, and maybe kick from both sides, creating a 4 way attack? meaning. he can spawn the components at different locations at the same time. O_o
Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Nickoleru

What if his shikai could take advantage of the only one part showing up at a time trick to attack from in front with one arm and from behind with another, and maybe kick from both sides, creating a 4 way attack? meaning. he can spawn the components at different locations at the same time. O_odaorack

Hmm..good idea..

Perhaps he can modify komamura's attack. He attacks at one point but the attacks of blade come from four sides. No way for the opponent to escape now..:twisted:

Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Ebbon_Valentia
Just putting this in to spark the imagination: What's to say that he can't have his zanpakuto do more than just attack things? :D
tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 tsusuno
Member since 2010 • 400 Posts

mayuri can make his bankai smaller then his bankai can acttack faster ...

Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Ebbon_Valentia

Very good idea and maybe in the Bankai stage Mayuri could make it so the giant could scatter into pieces whenever targeted by a projectile attack or the like so he could avoid the blow.

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 daorack

Imagine this: All the joints linked the same as renji's bankai! :O

So the partscan sepperate to avoid an attack, or to attack from many points.

As for speed. Why not make it so he's fast even with his size...after all his size has its advantages. What if he could keep those advantages and still move fast?

what if he could do all that, but also grow or shrink at will?

what if when he shrank, he became denser? :O

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Nickoleru

Yeah, I like that one. His blade parts are linked together like Renji's zan. His attack range can become further. Though he may have agility problem in this situation. But I think if he is able to shrink and enlarge his zan at will he can overcome the agility problem.

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 daorack
No, not blade parts. His blade isnt in parts to begin with. I mean. All the joints on the actual giant he creates.
Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Nickoleru
Oh, I see what you mean. But what I'm saying is the blade of the giant bankai of his can be modify into linking blade parts like Renji's. Though I still think that agility problem should be settle by controlling the size of his bankai. His bankai is too big and quite destructive. Not safe enough for the other shinigami, 'cuz he might accidentally hurt them when he released his bankai.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 daorack

Yeah, thats why the grow-shrink thing would be useful, and if it became denser when ti shrunk, it'd make it highly defensive in its smaller state, yet could still use the advantages that come with size when it was large.

another thing mayuri could do. make the control link a one way pattern. so if his bankai is cut, he doesnt suffer the same exact wound. and.

what if he could control it. without having to do the same motion with his body? he could then attack from multiple fronts!

Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Ebbon_Valentia
And as a negative after effect make Komamura get even more exhausted every time he uses his Bankai, as though he were carrying the weight of all that armor the whole time. Now that would be nasty if it kicked on when he resealed his Zanpakuto. :o
Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Kakarot589
Member since 2007 • 30107 Posts
Uhh...which Captain are we at now?:|
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 daorack
We'r working on making komamura even more tough :D
Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Kakarot589
Member since 2007 • 30107 Posts
MOAR FUR!! :3

[spoiler] I kid, I kid:P He should have steel claws and make him have a powerful roar to use in battle [/spoiler]

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 daorack
That could be interesting. What if his bankai giant had them as well? O_o
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 dancingbeatle
Or a hard biting attack, hmm.
rockstar964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 rockstar964
Member since 2009 • 5908 Posts
ive actually been thinking about one of the points that was metioned latley the whole thing where he takes damage when his bankai does as well as having to go through the motions to make his bankai does. I would have to say removing those would really make him a much stronger and fighter overall not having to worry about your own welfare when you use the bankais giant form to take a hit or to dish one out.
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 jooja42animefan

Well right now I'm a bit lazy to go back and try to find the beginning of this "modification" on Komamura... so I'm going to go along the same lines as RS did and embellish on that idea.  Seperating Kommy from the Giant of his bankai so the would fight in tandem but not suffer any damage if one or the other got hurt during the fight, sorry if that seemed to basically repeat whet RS said...  Aanyway, as we all know Komamura is a very strong fighter without using his bankai, and in all actuality when it comes right down to it, when he goes into bankai he is weakend quite a lot.

So how about this modification: perhaps when he is in bankai the Giant form could transfer some kind of healing aspect to Komamura if he gets severely weakend in the battle; that would come in handy for sure.  

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 daorack

Very excellent ideas. It would also help with the speed issue. Kom himself would be smaller but faster, the giant would remain the same with its own advantages :O

ok guys, its shunsui's turn!!! :O

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Nickoleru
Shunshui's zan is wind-base attack, right? So I think if the wind attack is modified by adding lightning in the wind. Then it can shock the opponents when the wind attack hit them
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 dancingbeatle
Wind wave ripping attacks?
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 daorack

I interrupt this thread briefely for a poll.

This took far longer than I planned for.

So there are 3 options, I want everyone to POST their vote and WHY.

option 1. continue this WIOTW as is.

option 2. continue this WIOTW special and run normal ones at the same time and let htis one run its course while still doing others.

option 3. cancel this WIOTW and start a new one.

Please vote which option you want and why. (you may post about this WIOTW in the process if you wish)

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Nickoleru
Option 2. This thread is interesting so we shouldn't cancel it. Thus, option 3 is out for sure. And we can't doubt that this thread is taking a longer time than the others. So we can continue this thread while starting a new one. Doing both is fine for me. It'll be kind of a waste if we canceled this thread, since we have been doing it for some time.
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 jooja42animefan

Well Shunsui's attacks are wind-based but he also has the abilities that he calls 'games' and those have many different styles depending on the 'game' he chooses to play.  For example, Kageoni aka Shadow Demon game, which uses shadows.  Mayuri could perhaps modify this 'game' so that the shadows would not only be able to hide Shunsui but the strength of them could be increased making it cery difficult for the opponent to escape, meaning that Mayuri could make the shadow absorb the opponents reiatsu and transfering it to Shunsui as well as using the shadows for attacking physically. 

This is just one idea... now lets see what other people come up with.

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Nickoleru
Well, since Shunshui has two blades. One is bigger than the another. So I think the bigger one should be modified into a light blade with higher destrutive force.Which can cause bigger damage while the smaller one is designed to give the last fatal attack. This is cool..:P
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 jooja42animefan

Well, since Shunshui has two blades. One is bigger than the another. So I think the bigger one should be modified into a light blade with higher destrutive force.Which can cause bigger damage while the smaller one is designed to give the last fatal attack. This is cool..:PNickoleru

That is an interesting idea Nic, the bigger one doing more damage than the smaller one and being of a lighter material yet still retaining the durability of a heavier one.  

Okay here's another idea for a potential modification: 

Since he has the Bushogoma which creates the spinning top like winds and engulf the opponent like he did to Starrk, maybe those winds could be enhanced so that they actually do physical damage or perhaps even lower the reiatsu of the opponent.  I know that this seems kind of similar to the idea I mentioned earlier, but it is different in that there is no shadows involved and the fact that Shunsui doesn't absorb the reiatsu.

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Nickoleru

I like capt.Unohana's idea. What if the wind attack is consisted of soul particles that can temporarily disable the enemies' weapon? I mean, if you can control the soul particles in the wind, those particles can attach themselves on the enemy's weapon so it is temporarily disabled.

jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 jooja42animefan

I like capt.Unohana's idea. What if the wind attack is consisted of soul particles that can temporarily disable the enemies' weapon? I mean, if you can control the soul particles in the wind, those particles can attach themselves on the enemy's weapon so it is temporarily disabled.

Nickoleru

Thank you Nic, I'm glad that you liked my idea.  I also am glad to see that you took it a lot further and embelished it more.  Your idea is a good one indeed and it would definately come in handy in battle.

Hmm I wonder what other ideas people will come up with for this one.

jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 jooja42animefan

I interrupt this thread briefely for a poll.

This took far longer than I planned for.

So there are 3 options, I want everyone to POST their vote and WHY.

option 1. continue this WIOTW as is.

option 2. continue this WIOTW special and run normal ones at the same time and let htis one run its course while still doing others.

option 3. cancel this WIOTW and start a new one.

Please vote which option you want and why. (you may post about this WIOTW in the process if you wish)

daorack

Well I think we should continue this one until we complete all the Captains, there aren't many left to go, and then do regular ones thereafter.  

I hope that this helps and is what you were looking for as far as the vote is concerned... so I guess first of all Option #2 is the closest to what I just stated....  

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 dancingbeatle
Suppose the Bushōgoma wind attack caused a choking affect to the opponet(s) Or a paralyzing numbing distortion of some sort.
Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Nickoleru
And it will be better if Shunshui's wind attack is used as a medium for deadly virus living. I doubt that anyone can live when deadly virus enter your body. Well, unless you modified your body like Mayuri did.
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 jooja42animefan

Or even a poison of some kind that could be added to the wind attack at will by Shunsui as he deemed necessary depending on the opponent and what the situation presented.  And perhaps the poison could be somewhat uncurable as far as having an antedote for it... or at least one that is easily available. ...