Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#52 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts

yeah, he wants to create a poison that she cant cure XD

but I dont think thats ever going to happen...far as we know he's but a child compared to her O_o

Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Ebbon_Valentia
Member since 2009 • 12780 Posts
I think it would be ironic if Mayuri died by Minasuki's Shikai eating him... :shock:
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 daorack
What would make it even more ironic is if it happened because of the modifications he did to her, as per the course of this WIOTW :D
Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Ebbon_Valentia
Member since 2009 • 12780 Posts
Yesh...Oooh have it so that Minazuki could breathe in spirit particles like a whale catching plankton in its baleen. Cuz we know that Minazuki does have that kind of structure in its mouth. So it could be more efficient at healing too. :D
Darkfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 Darkfox55
Member since 2005 • 1492 Posts

I think it would be ironic if Mayuri died by Minasuki's Shikai eating him... :shock:Ebbon_Valentia

ha like that could kill me 

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 dancingbeatle
Member since 2006 • 20951 Posts
You never die, :lol: What about her other skills? We don't even know the full power of her zanpakuto, hmm.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 daorack
Thats a good question :P anyone have any thoughts on this?
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 daorack
someone post something new on this, or we move on to next captain. :P
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 dancingbeatle

Ehh there is 2 possiblies here the way I see it? A. A large amount of healing or B. A large amount of pang is done. Can't we move on to the next person yet?

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 daorack

Ok then, lesse, I believe aizen is next. Thats right aizen. your up. And yes, mayuri will mess with you. remember. your ko. you cant do anything about it. :P

So. What would mayuri do to aizen? :O

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 dancingbeatle

To improve the shikai find a way to make it work on those who are blind. Audio manipulation.

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 daorack

ouuu good one. aizen able to manipulate ppl who are blind :O that'd be something.

ya know, though, that does raise a point: he gave tousen sight. how much do you wanna bet that aizen did that more for his own purposes than tousens? to enable himself to be able to effect tousen? :O sneaky...

aaaaanyway back on track. he could always make aizen into a real fairy. Then he wont need the costume anymore. :P jk

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 dancingbeatle
Though he didn't have enough self confidence to wear it. Look what happened.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 daorack
yeah, perhaps that was aizen's inner desires showing through but he was too embarassed to keep it up :P mayuri could fix that for him :twisted:
rockstar964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 rockstar964
Member since 2009 • 5908 Posts

hmm audio manipulation huh? interesting

Avatar image for jooja42animefan
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 jooja42animefan
Member since 2008 • 8011 Posts

Hmm indeed tis rather interesting ..... let me see now... what would Mayuri do to Aizen ....

The audio manipulation is definately interesting in and of itself and would probably come in handy.  However just how many blind would he actually come in contact with?  After all Tousen can see now with what Aizen did to him.  Anyway, I digress... back to the "subject" at hand

*snickers*  

Perhaps Mayuri would make him blind and deaf, leaving him only his reiatsu to guide him.  That would make things very difficult for Aizen to do much of anything unless he became very adept at recognizing things... say by using the reiatsu auras of the others in close proximity to him.  He would perhaps be limited to a total circumfrence of say 25 yards from his position to be able to sense anything or anyone.  

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 daorack
In retrospect, that could make him MORE powerful. Remember, when tousen got his sight, and got more powerful from the hollow powers, he also got WEAKER in the sensory department. There is a chance his abilities with his riatsu senses might get much more powerful. aizen doesnt rely on sight. that may even be why shinji wasnt able to use his shikai against him well O_o
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 jooja42animefan

Hmm  yeah I remember that in the anime only because I just watched it lol.... anyway, you never know what it would do to Aizen, it could throw him off quite a bit. If you remember Tousen lost his "sight" to see the true things and just before he died he had tears in his eyes ... so that being said Aizen's reiatsu powers could conceivably be weakened by that power because it could mess him up in the remaining senses, just like Tousen was messed up in the anime.  *shrugs* Again this is just speculation on my part, but that's what a What-if  is all about. 

rockstar964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 rockstar964
you know i was thinking, what if mayuri(if he was paid more :P) decided on the flipside to actually weaken aizen.... possibly by tampering with his zanpaktutpou to alter the effects of what it does maybe reverse it :P or weaken aizes monterous strength to boot. this way aizen would be less godlike and more so on even terms with the others(not saying mayuri would be that nice butcha never know)
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 jooja42animefan

Hmm you know RS that is a good point.  I never thought of Mayuri altering Aizen in a way that would make him less godlike and more equal to the rest of the shinigami.  That would be kind of funny though if his zanpakuto was altered to make it do the complete opposite of what it normally does... if  it hypnotized Aizen when he used the special ability instead of the opponent... 

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 daorack
yes, yes, yes! very good ideas. I never did say the modifications had to be positive! XD
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 dancingbeatle
Postive for Aizen's opponent's. His zan will become much like a gag.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 daorack
What if mayuri modified his zanpakutou, not only so that his own illusions worked on himself, but also erased all memory that he cast the illusion in the first place, and made him believe it was real, so he'd forget he made the illusion and not be able to use it as a battle plan! :O
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 jooja42animefan

O_o   Wow talk about confusing *snickers*  abnesia (sp?) hmmm now that is an interesting concept for sure... making his zanpakuto a memory eraser...hmmm makes me think of Men In Black and that little "flash device" they used to erase the memories of the people that witnessed the aliens or had first hand experience with them.

How about taking it a bit further and having the zanpakuto give him a complete set of NEW memories...random ones at that completely unrelated to anything that went on during whatever battle he happened to be in... :|

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 dancingbeatle
How could he ever win another battle?
Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Kakarot589
Member since 2007 • 30107 Posts

I never did thought about Mayuri weakening Aizen

I am running out of ideas but I think Mayuri would still make him stronger and smarter by implanting some of the usual mechanics in his body

Bionic eyes to improve his vision even though he doesn't depend on sight but they could have the ability to hypnotize people....and of course maybe some knives with poison hidden in his body

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 daorack

All very good ideas. XD Hmm, I think this one is run dry already. Time for the next captain!

Kuchiki Byakuya is up next! Oh, the things mayuri could do! :O

Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Kakarot589
Member since 2007 • 30107 Posts

Some mechanic upgrades to make him stronger and faster of course and Mayuri could install a lot of katanas in his body

I can imagine him like that in battle:o

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 dancingbeatle
Sounds like he'll become a war machine. For one thing Byakuya is already a kidou master, maybe Mayuri would try to upgrade the number level of spells that Byakuya could cast without the incantation.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 daorack

Well, thats a more mental/control issue and having enough power. Byakuya has enough POWER that he could probably cast lvl 90 spells no sweat, if he trained with them. Its the control ability thats the factor there. So mayuri cant help that.

But mayuri could perhaps jurry rig his zanpakutou so that all the blades can explode on a whim. Imagine billions of little tiny blades cutting you up then gathering onto youa nd exploding simultaniously, each with the force of a nuke? O_O

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 dancingbeatle
Even if they could explode on a whim. How precise is the accuracy and aim? Senkei is created by Byakuya's blood, forming four rows. Any way to improve on that?
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 daorack
Any thoughts, everyone? :)
Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Nickoleru
Member since 2010 • 1368 Posts

Senkei will be improved into forming more rows and totally covers the opponent..And one slash of Byakuya's sword is equal to hundreds of his sword-slash..Sure hurt like hell if got slashed by him..

tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 tsusuno
Member since 2010 • 400 Posts
If mayuri wants to do some experiment on byakuya,byakuya will kill him anyway...XD
Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Nickoleru

If mayuri wants to do some experiment on byakuya,byakuya will kill him anyway...XDtsusuno

Yeah, maybe. 'Cuz byakuya won't let anyone lay a finger on himself..:)

tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 tsusuno

[QUOTE="tsusuno"]If mayuri wants to do some experiment on byakuya,byakuya will kill him anyway...XDNickoleru

if the finger touch byakuya,byakuya will cut off the finger...

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Nickoleru
[QUOTE="Nickoleru"]

[QUOTE="tsusuno"]If mayuri wants to do some experiment on byakuya,byakuya will kill him anyway...XDtsusuno

Very amusing, tsusuno-san. My byakuya-sama is the greatest shinigami in the world, you know?

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 dancingbeatle
That's all very possible, however this is a "what if". A suppose if he was able to experiment on Byakuya.
Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Nickoleru
I understand what you mean, DB. I guess Mayuri will try to make Byakuya-sama stronger. But that's possibility that he will make Byakuya-sama weaker. 'Cuz byakuya-sama is so strong so mayuri would try make him weaker. Perhaps he will invent a liquid and make byakuya-sama drink it. Then byakuya will become the shinigami who has the slowest shunpo in soul society. And the power of his bankai will reduced. He can manage his bankai for a short time only. I bet this will make mayuri laughs.. I'll not be happy about this though..:P
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 daorack

He also could make him stronger. Make his bankai produce a larger number of blades or perhaps give it some techniques it didnt have before.

Such as.

What if the blades remained the same in number but became larger? Larger cuts from each one.

What if every cut from the senbon blades gave you a poison? So bassically all the millions of blades would all be poisoned. It'd be fitting.

What if every blade was designed to start your body decaying from the point it was cut? While you were still alive...

tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tsusuno
[QUOTE="tsusuno"][QUOTE="Nickoleru"]

[QUOTE="tsusuno"]If mayuri wants to do some experiment on byakuya,byakuya will kill him anyway...XDNickoleru

Very amusing, tsusuno-san. My byakuya-sama is the greatest shinigami in the world, you know?

*murmur*

another byakuya-sama fan(me too)

*tsu*

byakuya-sama is the best...any captain can't do experiment on him!!!

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Nickoleru

He also could make him stronger. Make his bankai produce a larger number of blades or perhaps give it some techniques it didnt have before.

Such as.

What if the blades remained the same in number but became larger? Larger cuts from each one.

What if every cut from the senbon blades gave you a poison? So bassically all the millions of blades would all be poisoned. It'd be fitting.

What if every blade was designed to start your body decaying from the point it was cut? While you were still alive...

daorack

Good point, capt. I like that one about poison blade and decaying blade. Decaying would be more deadly than poison blade. As you will not have time to heal yourself if the decaying process is fast but you can cure yourself if you are poisoned.

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 dancingbeatle
Any possible way to increase the amount of sakura petals? Or make them more deadly?
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 daorack

Could also make it so he can multiply their numbers, or sprout another big blade to break up into the flower pedals, at will.

Then give himt he ability to make any given pedal explode with a huge burst of riatsu. This means he can do explosions as well as cuts. Imagine one of those blades cutting deep inside the target THEN exploding? and he can replenish them at will! So he wont run out unless he runs out of riatsu. :O

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 dancingbeatle
Sounds almost like planning a bomb on someone. All based on his amount of power and energy.
tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 tsusuno

that's three possiblity:

1 ) byakuya will run away

2 ) byakuya will fight with mayuri

3 ) byakuya will fight mayuri with compare his reiatsu

but i think the thrid possiblity is impossible...XD

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 daorack
Tsusuno, read the first post of this thread. Comply with the rules and set up of this thread, or be thrown out. This is your final warning.
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 jooja42animefan

Could also make it so he can multiply their numbers, or sprout another big blade to break up into the flower pedals, at will.

Then give him the ability to make any given pedal explode with a huge burst of riatsu. This means he can do explosions as well as cuts. Imagine one of those blades cutting deep inside the target THEN exploding? and he can replenish them at will! So he wont run out unless he runs out of riatsu. :O

daorack

That is rather interesting Dao.  I'm thinking that if Mayuri does that to Kuchiki maybe he would also create something that would allow those exploding blades be delayed a little bit, perhaps say 5 - 10 minute delay and then all of a sudden BOOM it goes off.  Or How about this theory, the exploding petal blade goes into the opponent's body so smoothly that it's not even noticed until its too late *snickers* this could be possibly accomplished by using his reiatsu or other ability that Mayuri would give him. 

Sounds almost like planning a bomb on someone. All based on his amount of power and energy.dancingbeatle

Indeed it does seem that way DB.

rockstar964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 rockstar964

haha i show up to post and shabam! all of the things i could have possibly thought of have bee taken.. hmmm

looks like ill have to think of something else.