daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#201 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts

we'r gonna skip mayuri himself since he already did this to himself, there's not much to discuss :/

UKITAKE!!! :O

Its time for him to experiment on 12th squad captain, Ukitake.

And I know, the first thing that comes to mind, is "cure his disease! :O"

but I actually have something more interesting in mind.

Rather than cure his disease...what if he can use his disease as a weapon...a sort of built in kidoh ability that forces his target to have the same problem O_o that'd be more to mayuri's style...he isnt one to heal without having some kind of interesting other effect :P he prefers to spread poison rather than heal XD

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 dancingbeatle
Member since 2006 • 20951 Posts
13th squad, man. Anyway Posionous acid blood? Simple anytime Uikitake bleeds it's like acid to someone else.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 daorack

lmao that sounds alot like the aliens from the alien or alien vs predator series'. wicked, dont think I'v seen that concept used in an anime yet. nice one DB XD that'd make for a wicked weapon.

and wow, I cant believe I blundered that one O_o ty DB lmao

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 dancingbeatle
What if he could fire an attack from both the right and left sword?
optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 optimuserik
Member since 2009 • 339 Posts

Would be nice . But we didn't actually see him in Bankai or anything , he was slaughtered ( like all Cpts :( ) too soon .

What if , when he faints , it is like a self healing and protecting mecanism . He will suddenly be surrounded by a super barier and heal himself . And if an oponent tries to break the barrier , his spiritual pressure will get absorbed to strenghten the barrier and the healing .

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 daorack

a constant energy absorbing barrier eh? coupled with a healing kidoh?

nice touch. what about melee attacks? woudl be be like that cleaner train in between worlds? suck energy out of ppl on contact as well?

optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 optimuserik

That would be nice , kinda similar to Kira's effects , but nice .

I have another idea : His power is 'reverting the enemy's atacks ' if I remember corectly . What if in adition to that , he reverts all forces , not just Kido .

Here is basically how it should work : He atacks , hits ( the enemy or sword or shield or whatever ) and the reacting force , the force that should STOP the zan actually gets absorber and sent back , making it imposible to block an atack .

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 daorack
That would be wicked. he could absorb their attack, use the blade that just absorbed to then slash and "break" their barrier that way, then launch the attack witht he other one through the new hole in their defenses O_o
optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 optimuserik

Awesome :D ... the atacks can be combined in great variation :D

I am thinking about using the 'string' that is between the swords , what if it has a similar feature and he manages to wrap it around the enemy ??? He would crush all the bones easily since the resisting force is inverted ... OUCH :P

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 daorack

Interesting concept. So with the exception of when he takes in an energy based attack with one blade to do his normal move, any time he attacks, it reverts any opposing force and turns it the other direction. O_o

That has so many ways it could be used O_o geeze dude, nice job.

any other ideas, people? XD

Avatar image for jooja42animefan
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 jooja42animefan
Member since 2008 • 8011 Posts

Hmmmm.... first off doesn't that string thing between his blades already absorb or something similar to an opponent's attacks??  That said, I can agree that those ideas are totally awesome.   

As for anything new... :|  I can't think of anything right at the moment... but if I think on it enough I could probably come up with something.

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 daorack
They act as energy transfer cables from one blade to the other. the flat seals sticking out along the cables, each one amplifies the power of the attack he absorbed by adding his own energy into it.
optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 optimuserik
Hmm ... the seals should get upgraded somehow I think .
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 dancingbeatle
Thinking about it now, we don't know that much about Ukitake's powers, he's only been showed using the one shikai skill.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 daorack

yeah, and the basic swordplay that they almost all have anyway. due to his illness you'd think he would have some way of compensating for it. After all, he became a captain somehow, while having an illness like that. He had to really do something to make himself important enough to ignore that and make him a captain anyway.

Here's one. We all know mayuri wouldnt cure a disease if he could find a way to instead make it useful to the subject...so what if mayuri figured out a way his body could ignore it, and not suffer any symptoms anymore? O_o

optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 optimuserik

Hmm , make use of an illness ....

* tries to start his sick brain ...

I got something , what if when he starts getting the symptoms and gets weak , he suddenly changes . It is far fetched but I think it could be somehow possible .

Mayuri somehow implements in Ukitake's mind a switch that will change from normal Ukitake to an insane fighting monster that totally ignores sickness and everything related to body condition . Kind of like a hollow inside him .

But I can't figure out anything that actually can use the sickness as a weapon ... :(

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 daorack

You misunderstand...what he supposedly has, is supposed to be contagious, which is probably why he's isolated from his squad whenever he gets seriously ill.

So. If mayuri, rather than curing it, can modify his body to not be effected by it...whenever it kicks in real bad...he can fight normal, unharmed...and possibly use it as a poison on his enemies....when I looked up what ukitake was said to have, it said it was something that could be caught airborn, while his heavier symptoms were going, the heavy coughing and stuff. normally its not contagious, if I remember correctly (this was some time ago so I'm doing this off the top of my head) but I think its contagious when its acting up heavilly.

optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 optimuserik

Hmm , I understand now .

If he gets isolated than it does need to be something deadly ( or close to it ) . Actually I don't think that there is anything else to add to what you already said . I also think that the only reason why he survives is that he is super strong OR he has something unique .

By unique I mean a special ability or something weird that he got when he was 'born' .

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 daorack
actually no, its survivable, but its absolutely devistating to your health. I need to look it up again.
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 jooja42animefan

I think what Ukitake has is Tuburculousis (spelling??) and that is VERY contagious by airborn pathogens...

as far as how this could be used to benefit Jushiro in his fighting...well perhaps when he is heavily affected by it, the airborn pathogens could be used to "infect" and "weaken" the opponent just enough to where Jushiro would have the advantage for long enough to annilate the opponent; yet still not suffer himself.. how about this, the illness would make him (Jushiro) stronger for a brief period of time during the battle.  

optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 optimuserik

Good idea . But the TBC part is kinda weird , especialy for a Shinigami . It should be called  STBC ( Shinigami toubercoulosys , yea ... spelling XD )

Also , it would be nice to make him some kind of 'carier' of the virus , making him less effected ( yes , I know you said it ) , but also 'developing' the virus into a more and more poisonous , killer , paralyzing etc. sickness .

jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 jooja42animefan

Hmmm, those are good ideas Optimuserik.  I like the developing the virus into a more poisionous one especially...now that would be totally AWESOME and actually something that Mayuri would do I think since his Bankai has something similar... can you imagine if the two of them attacked at the same time O_o  .... Wow that would be devistating to the opponent/opponents ... 

Can you say Get Out The Gas Masks!!!  

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 daorack

gas masks wont protect you from poison coated zanpakutou...

Nuff said.

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 dancingbeatle
Not if it goes into the skin, etc.
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 jooja42animefan

That is true... but if it works like Mayuri's bankai where it's a cloud of gas and it only affects you if inhaled than a mask would help...  if it is able to be absorbed into the skin than ... well the opponent is S.O.L.  

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 daorack
or if you get it when he stabs you...XD or even scratches you :O
optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 optimuserik

Yea , poison is great :D .

Besides ... what means S,O.L ? XD

Something else came into my mind : If the poison Ukitake develops in himself has an ultra SPECIAL ability that would be even better . I think of an ability that somehow makes the 'infected' enemies also carriers , that further develop the poison/sickness ( already poison :P ) BUT they can't handle it like Ukitake and become kind of ZOOOOMBIES :P that can't be recognized as hostile , they can go back to their friends ... and ... BOOOM ( literaly ) .... they infect their friends too. And so on .

This could get bad becouse the sickness/poison could get back easily to Seireitei and the Shinigami from there , also innocent people . But I'm sure Mayuri would be satisfied :P

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 daorack

ew, zombie infection has been over done. lets do something new.

What if when ukitake absorbs an energy based skill...he could choose to use that energy in a different skill...so lets say he absorbs a fire based skill...he could choose to throw an ice based one back instead?

optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 optimuserik
Hmm , interesting . But where should the ice come from ? Or shouldn't it be better to make him absorb energy ... keep it as much as he wants ... than ( even a year later :P ) sending it back on a random enemy . Perhaps even a combination of the atacks absorbed in the past ?
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 jooja42animefan

Hmm that is rather interesting indeed... I concur with Optimuserik, where would the ice come from... he would have had to fight somebody that had an ice element attack in order to use it... and to date I haven't seen anyone that does other than Hitsugaya. 

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 daorack

1. then you forgot rukia's shikai already.

2. you completely misunderstood what I said. I said he could convert the energies. its all based on riatsu, so he breaks it back down to its core energy again, then uses it however he wants, any element he wants. which means he could absorb a FIRE attack and throw back an ICE one. using the seals on the cable as a converter, not just an amplifier.

jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 jooja42animefan

What if when ukitake absorbs an energy based skill...he could choose to use that energy in a different skill...so lets say he absorbs a fire based skill...he could choose to throw an ice based one back instead?

daorack

1. then you forgot rukia's shikai already.

2. you completely misunderstood what I said. I said he could convert the energies. its all based on riatsu, so he breaks it back down to its core energy again, then uses it however he wants, any element he wants. which means he could absorb a FIRE attack and throw back an ICE one. using the seals on the cable as a converter, not just an amplifier.

daorack

Well it that's what you meant it wasn't very clear in explaining it *points up to the first quote* ...but now I understand what you meant... it is an interesting concept that's for sure.      

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 daorack

"so lets say he absorbs a fire based skill...he could choose to throw an ice based one back instead"

Yes, bella, it was clear. :P ya didnt read that part very well :P it said absorb fire, throw ice. :P

anyways, what else could he do with ukitake? :O

optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 optimuserik

Actually combining some concepts might be nice :P

What if the sickness could be added to the mixture of reiatsu 'molecules' that can become anything ( really ... I didn't understand it this way either at the start ) . So ... sickness + reiatsu ... could become a new power . Or it could make the sickness surround his body and weapon , perhaps enhanced with some special abilities ( like poison , burning sickness , paralyzing effects etc ) .