fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#101 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children suckssmootheyes2

action-rpg? shooter,either way it had nice story.and advent children was pretty damn amazing just like the epic game ff7.now ff6 was just one epic failure in my eyes.

Advent Children was A-W-F-U-L. Absolutely TERRIBLE movie. One of the WORST I have EVER seen. It had the most linear and BORING 'storyline' IF it can be called THAT. Terrible.

I know right? It had dialog to drive a patheticly strung together story that served as nothing more than an excuse to get to the next acti0on sequence. The only reason people love it so much is because it has Cloud and Sephiroth in it. Tetsuya Nomura could take a dump in a box, crudely draw those 2 characters on the box and sell it. The rabid fanboys of the game would still call it brilliant
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 fs_metal
[QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children sucksMASTERBLADEX

action-rpg? shooter,either way it had nice story.and advent children was pretty damn amazing just like the epic game ff7.now ff6 was just one epic failure in my eyes.

Advent Children was A-W-F-U-L. Absolutely TERRIBLE movie. One of the WORST I have EVER seen. It had the most linear and BORING 'storyline' IF it can be called THAT. Terrible.

but advent children was really designed as an action movie and from that point of veiw advent children was awesome.and the story was better then ff12 if anything and that's sad considering advent children is like a hour and some change movie.while ff12 is a 50+ hour game.

No. Just...no! Go watch Aliens. THAT is an action movie. Terminator 2. The Matrix. Equilibrium. The Rambo movies. Commando. Escape from NY. Those are good action movies
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Advent Children would NEVEr have made it as a stand-alone movie. It has absolutely no story at ALL. The only thing that makes AC even watchable was because it is linked to FFVII, in some (stupid) way. the only category AC would fall into had to be ACTION, anyway. because it shares no common trait with other genre, except Animation, which most people categorize AC into.

And DoC is an RPG, played in another way fs, called a shooter RPG, and in a way, because the shooting part was so horrendous i don't even want to think about it.

smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#104 smootheyes2
Member since 2005 • 3203 Posts
[QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children sucksfs_metal

I know right? It had dialog to drive a patheticly strung together story that served as nothing more than an excuse to get to the next acti0on sequence. The only reason people love it so much is because it has Cloud and Sephiroth in it. Tetsuya Nomura could take a dump in a box, crudely draw those 2 characters on the box and sell it. The rabid fanboys of the game would still call it brilliant

HA! Seriously MEGA LAUGH:lol: SO TRUE!

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children sucksfs_metal

but advent children was really designed as an action movie and from that point of veiw advent children was awesome.and the story was better then ff12 if anything and that's sad considering advent children is like a hour and some change movie.while ff12 is a 50+ hour game.

No. Just...no! Go watch Aliens. THAT is an action movie. Terminator 2. The Matrix. Equilibrium. The Rambo movies. Commando. Escape from NY. Those are good action movies

I watched Alien when I was 3:D

Advent Children would NEVEr have made it as a stand-alone movie. It has absolutely no story at ALL. The only thing that makes AC even watchable was because it is linked to FFVII, in some (stupid) way. the only category AC would fall into had to be ACTION, anyway. because it shares no common trait with other genre, except Animation, which most people categorize AC into.

And DoC is an RPG, played in another way fs, called a shooter RPG, and in a way, because the shooting part was so horrendous i don't even want to think about it.

kinetic-core

Action cannot make a movie anyway. It has to have SOME acting and SOME storyline.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 fs_metal

kinetic-core
Thre are good shooter RPGs out there. DoC is not one of them. Play System Shock 2. Deus Ex. STALKER: Shadow of CHernobyl. Those are good games
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children suckssmootheyes2

kinetic-core

Action cannot make a movie anyway. It has to have SOME acting and SOME storyline.

I LOVE the Alien flicks man. The first 2 are so awesome
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children sucksMASTERBLADEX

You're saying AC had a better story than FFXII? I'm gonna put this in the words of SpoonyOne: "Did you guys see Advent Children? Was that piece of sh*t supposed to make any sense?" At least XII's story was decent and made sense.

right,cuz spoony one is a cedible revewer.please,he was making fun of ff8 story but in translation it just meant"oh no,im to dumb to understand this complex plot so i'll just bash the story to make myself feel better"and i ac did make sense to me.and ff12 was making sense till you reach the tomb of raithwall then it just felt like a bunch of filler plot to expand the game.

You're calling HIM dumb, while your only ammo against FFVI was "no flash effects, the game sux!" Irony.

VIII's story was good until the third disc. That's when it became a rambling mess.

AC's entire plot was a joke that just added more plotholes to a plothole filled game.

smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 smootheyes2
[QUOTE="smootheyes2"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

kinetic-core

I LOVE the Alien flicks man. The first 2 are so awesome

I can barely remember them, but I watched them multiple times when I did watch them.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 fs_metal
You should pull them back out. They are great
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

VIII's story didn't turn out a rambling mess.... :cry:

*...I never sang my songs~ On this stage~ on my own~..... I never...*

It's a beautiful game O_O

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 fs_metal
Its gameplay was a tedious mess. What I played of it's story was a rambling mess for sure. It's like...comepletely out of the blue there is this noise that knocks out hte passangers on the train. That doesn't even make sense...and hte giant mechanical spider thing. I'm sorry. When did this game turn into the movie Wild Wild West and where is Will Smith? It's like WTF?:!
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 smootheyes2

You should pull them back out. They are greatfs_metal

I will probably get scared and not sleep:P

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts

Its gameplay was a tedious mess. What I played of it's story was a rambling mess for sure. It's like...comepletely out of the blue there is this noise that knocks out hte passangers on the train. That doesn't even make sense...and hte giant mechanical spider thing. I'm sorry. When did this game turn into the movie Wild Wild West and where is Will Smith? It's like WTF?:!fs_metal

When you put it like that, the game really doesn't make sense :P

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 fs_metal

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]You should pull them back out. They are greatsmootheyes2

Aliens isn';t scary. IT is an action film. The first one is a horror flick though
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 MASTERBLADEX
Member since 2008 • 1286 Posts
Its gameplay was a tedious mess. What I played of it's story was a rambling mess for sure. It's like...comepletely out of the blue there is this noise that knocks out hte passangers on the train. That doesn't even make sense...and hte giant mechanical spider thing. I'm sorry. When did this game turn into the movie Wild Wild West and where is Will Smith? It's like WTF?:!fs_metal
righttttt,like ff12 gameplay was'nt tedious.anyway,like i said before ff7 haters like fs for examole is just mad because ff7 is still revered as the best jpn rpg of all time.while final trash 6 on the other hand is just an entry to the series.oh and ff12 sucks too if anybody was wondering.hell,paper mario is even better then ff12.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 DrAwesomeMD

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]Its gameplay was a tedious mess. What I played of it's story was a rambling mess for sure. It's like...comepletely out of the blue there is this noise that knocks out hte passangers on the train. That doesn't even make sense...and hte giant mechanical spider thing. I'm sorry. When did this game turn into the movie Wild Wild West and where is Will Smith? It's like WTF?:!MASTERBLADEX
righttttt,like ff12 gameplay was'nt tedious.anyway,like i said before ff7 haters like fs for examole is just mad because ff7 is still revered as the best jpn rpg of all time.while final trash 6 on the other hand is just an entry to the series.oh and ff12 sucks too if anybody was wondering.hell,paper mario is even better then ff12.

God, you don't know your facts, do you? Dragon Quest is much more popular than FFVII. The game can't be released on a weekday in Japan. It's that popular.

In case you haven't realized, FFVII has been getting more and more hate. And FFVII is nowhere near the best JRPG.

And just so you know "Final Trash VI" is regarded as one of the greatest RPGs ever made and a landmark title for RPGs and the Final Fantasy Series. But of course, you'll deny these points as usual.

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 MASTERBLADEX
true,that dragon quest does sell more.but every time a poll is taken in japan for the best game ever ff7 is always number 1only one time it was second place it that's because it lost to ff10.i wonder why final trash 6 was'nt on those list's hmmm?anyway,and i dunno want your talking about cuz i surf the net and the most hated ff game is final trash 12.and ff6 being a landmark? lmao!!, to who? it's crazed fanboys that just can't get over the fact that ff7 is better and more popular?
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 DrAwesomeMD

true,that dragon quest does sell more.but every time a poll is taken in japan for the best game ever ff7 is always number 1only one time it was second place it that's because it lost to ff10.i wonder why final trash 6 was'nt on those list's hmmm?anyway,and i dunno want your talking about cuz i surf the net and the most hated ff game is final trash 12.and ff6 being a landmark? lmao!!, to who? it's crazed fanboys that just can't get over the fact that ff7 is better and more popular?MASTERBLADEX

FFVI is a landmark to many. Even GameSpot regarded it as one, along with FFV.

FFVI was regarded as the 10th greatest game of all time in GameFaqs's 2005 poll of 100 greatest games ever made. That shows it's at least a DECENT GAME.

FFVI is just as popular as FFVII. Just because FFVI doesn't have a crappy compilation doesn't mean it's not as popular.

If you ask me, crazed FFVII fanboys can't get over the fact that FFVII isn't the greatest game, RPG, Final Fantasy, or PS1 game ever made.

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 MASTERBLADEX
hmm,i guess i did'nt know any of that.but ff6 being popular as ff7? i think you went over board with that one buddy.and ff7 compilation is'nt crappy advent children was good and crisis core was great as well.and your right ff7 is not the best ff game,or rpg ever made.but i have to disagree with you saying ff7 is not one of the best ps1 games ever made.saying it's not is completly ludarous.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 DrAwesomeMD

hmm,i guess i did'nt know any of that.but ff6 being popular as ff7? i think you went over board with that one buddy.and ff7 compilation is'nt crappy advent children was good and crisis core was great as well.and your right ff7 is not the best ff game,or rpg ever made.but i have to disagree with you saying ff7 is not one of the best ps1 games ever made.saying it's not is completly ludarous.MASTERBLADEX

Advent Children was mediocre in my eyes. Crisis Core was decent.

I didn't say FFVII wasn't one of the greatest games on PS1. I said it wasn't THE greatest game on it. In my opinion, FFIX, Ikaruga, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Xenogears, Valkyrie Profile, Vagrant Story, and Metal Gear Solid are better.

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 MASTERBLADEX

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]hmm,i guess i did'nt know any of that.but ff6 being popular as ff7? i think you went over board with that one buddy.and ff7 compilation is'nt crappy advent children was good and crisis core was great as well.and your right ff7 is not the best ff game,or rpg ever made.but i have to disagree with you saying ff7 is not one of the best ps1 games ever made.saying it's not is completly ludarous.DrAwesomeMD

Advent Children was mediocre in my eyes. Crisis Core was decent.

I didn't say FFVII wasn't one of the greatest games on PS1. I said it wasn't THE greatest game on it. In my opinion, FFIX, Ikaruga, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Xenogears, Valkyrie Profile, Vagrant Story, and Metal Gear Solid are better.

oh,true i'll give the point for xenogears and f9 because those games was better then ff7.i feel metal gear solid was overly cinamatic for a action title but it was good.never played vagrant story but i heard it was awesome.
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 smootheyes2
[QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]You should pull them back out. They are greatfs_metal

Aliens isn';t scary. IT is an action film. The first one is a horror flick though

I'm seriously bad when it comes to movies:shock:

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#123 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
ill stick with the good old FF's that im playing right now. im done with 7 and have no intent on going back to it unless i am doing something for the union games that involves 7
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 smootheyes2

ill stick with the good old FF's that im playing right now. im done with 7 and have no intent on going back to it unless i am doing something for the union games that involves 7AlBeadFFx

Wasn't as good as it's TALKED UP TO BE?

eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#125 eztarg8
OK what did I miss in the last 120 posts?
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#126 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

OK what did I miss in the last 120 posts?eztarg8

Same old bickering, not much. :|

I thought VII was terrific (I've said this multiple times before :|), though I don't think it is the best RPG or game ever made...

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 MASTERBLADEX
^but it was pretty close to being the best rpg..
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#128 eztarg8
^but it was pretty close to being the best rpg..MASTERBLADEX
I wouldn't go that far, but I'll put it in at least the top 10.
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 MASTERBLADEX

at it's time it was close.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 fs_metal
^but it was pretty close to being the best rpg..MASTERBLADEX
IT's not the best RPG ever made. It's not the best Playstation 1 game ever made. It's not the best FF ever made. It isn't even the best FF designed specifically for hte PSone. It IS overrated
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 AlBeadFFx
i would give it a rating but im not qualified as well as fs, DJ, and ez are
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 fs_metal
I would give it a 7.0 at best. Probably a 6.5
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 MASTERBLADEX
[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]^but it was pretty close to being the best rpg..fs_metal
IT's not the best RPG ever made. It's not the best Playstation 1 game ever made. It's not the best FF ever made. It isn't even the best FF designed specifically for hte PSone. It IS overrated

true but it is one of the best rpg's ever made i'll give it a 10.and ff6,well,it can get a 5.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 fs_metal
FFVII does NOT deserve a 10. IUt is nothing close to perfect. It deserves about a 6.5
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 smootheyes2

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]^but it was pretty close to being the best rpg..fs_metal

YAY!! So true.

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]^but it was pretty close to being the best rpg..MASTERBLADEX

true but it is one of the best rpg's ever made i'll give it a 10.and ff6,well,it can get a 5.

Now you're just being immature because you know fs' fave game is FFVI

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 AlBeadFFx
those two have never gotten along. it was like this before i had to leave in october
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 smootheyes2

those two have never gotten along. it was like this before i had to leave in octoberAlBeadFFx

I want a saying right now:cry: The only one I could think of was "Once a criminal, always a criminal" but that doesn't suit:cry:

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 MASTERBLADEX
FFVII does NOT deserve a 10. IUt is nothing close to perfect. It deserves about a 6.5fs_metal
well,by todays standards it would get like an 8 but for it's time ff7 was 10 material.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 DJ-Lafleur
I'd put VII somewhere in the 9 range...
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"]FFVII does NOT deserve a 10. IUt is nothing close to perfect. It deserves about a 6.5MASTERBLADEX
well,by todays standards it would get like an 8 but for it's time ff7 was 10 material.

It isn't perfect. IT never was. It never deserved a 10. IT always deserved a 7 at the most
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 DrAwesomeMD

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]FFVII does NOT deserve a 10. IUt is nothing close to perfect. It deserves about a 6.5MASTERBLADEX

I'd say for it's time it deserves about an 8.5. Good graphics, good music, decent characters. All of these are showing their age now(except the music) though.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 DJ-Lafleur

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]FFVII does NOT deserve a 10. IUt is nothing close to perfect. It deserves about a 6.5DrAwesomeMD

I'd say for it's time it deserves about an 8.5. Good graphics, good music, decent characters. All of these are showing their age now(except the music) though.

I don't let age bother me. If I liked a game before, i will probably always like it...

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 MASTERBLADEX

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]FFVII does NOT deserve a 10. IUt is nothing close to perfect. It deserves about a 6.5DrAwesomeMD

well,i strongly beileve that ff7 deserves a 10.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 fs_metal
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]FFVII does NOT deserve a 10. IUt is nothing close to perfect. It deserves about a 6.5MASTERBLADEX

IT'S NOT PERFECT! IT DOES NOT DESERVE A 10 BECAUSE IT'S NOT PERFECT! The bad translation atleast should take it down a notch. A game cannot recieve a 10 unless it is perfect and no game is
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 smootheyes2
[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]FFVII does NOT deserve a 10. IUt is nothing close to perfect. It deserves about a 6.5fs_metal

IT'S NOT PERFECT! IT DOES NOT DESERVE A 10 BECAUSE IT'S NOT PERFECT! The bad translation atleast should take it down a notch. A game cannot recieve a 10 unless it is perfect and no game is

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence PS2 Modern Action Adventure 9.0 9636 10.0Half-Life 2 PC Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter 9.2 44920 10.0

What about them fs? You asy they're perfect, although no game can be pefect?

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 fs_metal

First off, did you actually read my review of Subsistence? I did not rate the individual parts as perfect, but I said that the whole is better than the some of it's parts

HL2 may not be perfect, but it is atleast flawless. I cannot fault the game on anything. IT is that good.

smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 smootheyes2

First off, did you actually read my review of Subsistence? I did not rate the individual parts as perfect, but I said that the whole is better than the some of it's parts

HL2 may not be perfect, but it is atleast flawless. I cannot fault the game on anything. IT is that good.

fs_metal

Interesting........So they're close in other words.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 DJ-Lafleur

Yeah, I don't think VII is perfect, but i still thought it was very good.

No game really is perfect, I might give a game a 10, but just because a game is just so amazing and contains so much, I don't let really minor things affect my thoughts of a game...

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"]

smootheyes2

Interesting........So they're close in other words.

It's hard to argue that with how much content MGS3 came with when it launched (the online has since been shut down) that it does not deserve a 10.
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 MASTERBLADEX
ff7 was perfect when it first came out.but now it's not the holy game that it once was but it still deserves to be in the 9 range.