smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 smootheyes2
Member since 2005 • 3203 Posts
I thought you already had one. And you can't tell them how to think.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#52 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts

I back up my claims. That's the biggest difference between me and you. That and alot of your so called arguments don't make sense or contradict factfs_metal

Just stop man. Talking to him is like talking to a rock. You won't get anything through to him. Just leave him be and move on.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

boy,and your the king of contridicting you did so many times on numerous threads that i lost count.anyway,don't get mad because ff7 is a master peice while final trash 6 is just a lowly 2d game with uninspiring gameplay and characters to match.MASTERBLADEX

FFVI and its characters being trash is and FFVII being better is YOUR opinion. Don't try to pass it on as fact.

sonictony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 sonictony
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Does anyone no any new info about the remake of FF7?? or any info on FF13's. like sites that give info on the 2 game or watever u no...
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DrAwesomeMD

Does anyone no any new info about the remake of FF7?? or any info on FF13's. like sites that give info on the 2 game or watever u no...sonictony

The info on a remake of FFVII is still like it's always been; it hasn't been confirmed and the company isn't working on it.

faraz-azar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 faraz-azar
Member since 2006 • 630 Posts
[QUOTE="faraz-azar"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]BAH,it seems like angry ff6 fanboys have invaded this tread.but anyway,like i said before ff7 is EXTREMELY better then that 2d rubbish that we call final fantasy 6.smootheyes2

ok well u can call 2 d rubbish but the 3d graphics onn ff7 were horrible! and im not beating on 3d at the time! mgs 1 had just as bad graphics and still was loved by millions! and anyway i mean really ff6 didnt try to go out of its way to get the 3d (witch was garbage on ff7!) and personally on the gba one i thought the graphics were breathtaking for bit i mean wayyyyyy better than ff7

2d graphics can be just as good for the style of the game. Look at Atelier Iris. They suit well. Pokemon. It doesn't mean the game is worse beacuse the graphics are 2D.

AND grimgrimoire and odin sphere!

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="smootheyes2"][QUOTE="faraz-azar"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]BAH,it seems like angry ff6 fanboys have invaded this tread.but anyway,like i said before ff7 is EXTREMELY better then that 2d rubbish that we call final fantasy 6.faraz-azar

ok well u can call 2 d rubbish but the 3d graphics onn ff7 were horrible! and im not beating on 3d at the time! mgs 1 had just as bad graphics and still was loved by millions! and anyway i mean really ff6 didnt try to go out of its way to get the 3d (witch was garbage on ff7!) and personally on the gba one i thought the graphics were breathtaking for bit i mean wayyyyyy better than ff7

2d graphics can be just as good for the style of the game. Look at Atelier Iris. They suit well. Pokemon. It doesn't mean the game is worse beacuse the graphics are 2D.

AND grimgrimoire and odin sphere!

Odin Sphere was friggin awesome.

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 IpodHero176

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]boy,and your the king of contridicting you did so many times on numerous threads that i lost count.anyway,don't get mad because ff7 is a master peice while final trash 6 is just a lowly 2d game with uninspiring gameplay and characters to match.DrAwesomeMD

FFVI and its characters being trash is and FFVII being better is YOUR opinion. Don't try to pass it on as fact.

Agreed.

Does anyone no any new info about the remake of FF7?? or any info on FF13's. like sites that give info on the 2 game or watever u no...sonictony

No news on a FF7 remake, and there hasn't been much news about the XIII series. The recent thing I know is that SE has repeatedly confirmed that FFXIII will be a PS3 exclusive, but that's not new.

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 MASTERBLADEX
Member since 2008 • 1286 Posts

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]boy,and your the king of contridicting you did so many times on numerous threads that i lost count.anyway,don't get mad because ff7 is a master peice while final trash 6 is just a lowly 2d game with uninspiring gameplay and characters to match.DrAwesomeMD

hmmmm your right i should have not tryed to pass it as fact.well,to me ff7 is better then ff6.
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 MASTERBLADEX
I back up my claims. That's the biggest difference between me and you. That and alot of your so called arguments don't make sense or contradict factfs_metal
the auron vs cloud thread disagrees with you......alot.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#61 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

The graphics of both games were good for their times...:|

I hate this fighting, because I think that both VI and VII were awesome games. :cry:

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#62 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]I back up my claims. That's the biggest difference between me and you. That and alot of your so called arguments don't make sense or contradict factIpodHero176

Just stop man. Talking to him is like talking to a rock. You won't get anything through to him. Just leave him be and move on.

Yeah/ That's true. Arguing with him never does any good. IT's a;ways frustrating too.
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 smootheyes2

There has been HEAPS of stuff on the FFFU homepage with plenty of links;)

Jmah1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#64 Jmah1337
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
FF7 was not my first FF but i thought it was a very well done game. it seemed really indepth to me but it really is how you all look at it. some people say cloud was like a robot with no emotion and that he rarely ever talked. yes true but thats clouds character and considering what happened in his past and what not shaped him that way. im not saying FF7 is prefect nor am i saying its a bad game. i liked final fantasy 7 and i liked the battle system. Sorry to all you out there who liked 8 but i just couldnt really get in the mood in that game. yes i beat the game i liked it but i couldnt find the magic like i did in 7. Like i said 7 isnt my first FF infact 10 was then i started to play backwards from there i havnt played 9 but i have played most of the rest. i liked the story line and i found it quite interesting. its confusing at times and really odd but thats what appealed to me it was different. im not trying to put any-ones views of this game down since we are all have our own opinions and i respect that. im not trying to change what you think of the game im just stating what i think of it.
polarmanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 polarmanda
Member since 2007 • 1412 Posts
I liked FFVII when I played it but I think all the spinoff games etc are getting abit out of control. I only play them if they look interesting.
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MASTERBLADEX
FF7 was not my first FF but i thought it was a very well done game. it seemed really indepth to me but it really is how you all look at it. some people say cloud was like a robot with no emotion and that he rarely ever talked. yes true but thats clouds character and considering what happened in his past and what not shaped him that way. im not saying FF7 is prefect nor am i saying its a bad game. i liked final fantasy 7 and i liked the battle system. Sorry to all you out there who liked 8 but i just couldnt really get in the mood in that game. yes i beat the game i liked it but i couldnt find the magic like i did in 7. Like i said 7 isnt my first FF infact 10 was then i started to play backwards from there i havnt played 9 but i have played most of the rest. i liked the story line and i found it quite interesting. its confusing at times and really odd but thats what appealed to me it was different. im not trying to put any-ones views of this game down since we are all have our own opinions and i respect that. im not trying to change what you think of the game im just stating what i think of it.Jmah1337
yeah,ff7 was a well done game.it's a shame square never made a game that was on level with ff7.well,except ff8.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 fs_metal
You sream fanboysim/ IOT's quite sad
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

yeah,ff7 was a well done game.it's a shame square never made a game that was on level with ff7.well,except ff8.MASTERBLADEX

it doesn't take a lot to make a game that's on level with FF7. But then, so far, there's not a game that is quite as all-rounded as FF7. Good story, good graphics (for its time), good gameplay mechanics (for its time). We've seen much FF that either have something good, but maybe not all rounded. The closest one we've got is FFXII. FFXII would have been better with a better built-on characters and story.

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 MASTERBLADEX

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]yeah,ff7 was a well done game.it's a shame square never made a game that was on level with ff7.well,except ff8.kinetic-core

it doesn't take a lot to make a game that's on level with FF7. But then, so far, there's not a game that is quite as all-rounded as FF7. Good story, good graphics (for its time), good gameplay mechanics (for its time). We've seen much FF that either have something good, but maybe not all rounded. The closest one we've got is FFXII. FFXII would have been better with a better built-on characters and story.

oh my god,thank you kc i almost forgot about ff10.yeah,that game was better then ff7 if you ask me.but still,i don't believe ff7 is overrated it's just a truly great game angry ff6 fanboy's are just mad that ff6 never became popular as ff7.
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 MASTERBLADEX
You sream fanboysim/ IOT's quite sadfs_metal
same thing can be said for you.as you blindly defend ff12 everytime someone has something bad to say about it.anyway,like i said before your just mad because ff6,ff12 ain't as popular as ff7.hell,ff7 even has a franchise player segment now where is ff6's segment?????
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#71 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
well i have played X, VII, XII, III in that order and i put the games in this order for what i think is better: X and XII, III and VII. i never could get into VII cuz i started with X and thats what brought me into the FF universe. and i say that its overrated in most parts but does have some good things that i cant remember at this point in time cuz its been 3 yrs since i played it.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 fs_metal

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]yeah,ff7 was a well done game.it's a shame square never made a game that was on level with ff7.well,except ff8.kinetic-core

I think FFXII is a vastly superior game in every way
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 fs_metal

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]You sream fanboysim/ IOT's quite sadMASTERBLADEX
same thing can be said for you.as you blindly defend ff12 everytime someone has something bad to say about it.anyway,like i said before your just mad because ff6,ff12 ain't as popular as ff7.hell,ff7 even has a franchise player segment now where is ff6's segment?????

Popularity means absolutely nothing, least of all to me. You are just mad that someone doesn't drool all over your precious FFVII.

I would rather FFVI have no seuqels than have them produce crap like Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DJ-Lafleur

Must you two bicker all the frickin' time!? It is REALLY starting to get annoying...

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 IpodHero176

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]You sream fanboysim/ IOT's quite sadfs_metal

Popularity means absolutely nothing, least of all to me. You are just mad that someone doesn't drool all over your precious FFVII.

I would rather FFVI have no seuqels than have them produce crap like Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children

:lol: :lol:

I had to laugh at that, because Fs had a little of a point there. Dirge wasn't that bad though, just the gameplay was really bad. The story was alright, although it did feel like an add-on that they could of put in FF7.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DrAwesomeMD

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]You sream fanboysim/ IOT's quite sadMASTERBLADEX

*Facepalm*

I love the "FFVI doesn't have a compilation so it's not as good" thing. Too bad FFVI doesn't NEED one. Everything is wrapped up quite nicely. It didn't need sequels and prequels to help the story make sense.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 DJ-Lafleur

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]You sream fanboysim/ IOT's quite sadDrAwesomeMD

*Facepalm*

I love the "FFVI doesn't have a compilation so it's not as good" thing. Too bad FFVI doesn't NEED one. Everything is wrapped up quite nicely. It didn't need sequels and prequels to help the story make sense.

Pretty much. VI' story wasn't as complex as VII's, so therefore, VI could end perfectly in just one game...

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]You sream fanboysim/ IOT's quite sadDJ-Lafleur

*Facepalm*

Pretty much. VI' story wasn't as complex as VII's, so therefore, VI could end perfectly in just one game...

I loved the story. I also loved how it wasn't filled with plotholes.

faraz-azar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79 faraz-azar
Member since 2006 • 630 Posts
yup a very well done game not all flash and no substance like ff7 i mean ff7 is like watching a child kill himself with a plastic bag... fun at first.... then you just feel dissapointed
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 fs_metal
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]You sream fanboysim/ IOT's quite sadDrAwesomeMD

*Facepalm*

I loved the story. I also loved how it wasn't filled with plotholes.

True. FFVII's ending left much to be desired
Meia88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Meia88
Member since 2008 • 799 Posts
I haven't played that game in years so I can't really give a fair judgement :(
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 smootheyes2

You sream fanboysim/ IOT's quite sadfs_metal

I just love your small, and to the point comments. I always get a laugh:lol:.

I love FFXII. Characters could have been slightly more involving, but I liked how they weren't so much.

[QUOTE="kinetic-core"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]yeah,ff7 was a well done game.it's a shame square never made a game that was on level with ff7.well,except ff8.MASTERBLADEX

oh my god,thank you kc i almost forgot about ff10.yeah,that game was better then ff7 if you ask me.but still,i don't believe ff7 is overrated it's just a truly great game angry ff6 fanboy's are just mad that ff6 never became popular as ff7.

I dunno, we'll see what some others say. I thought FFX was pretty poor. It just never got me really. I didn't like it that much at all.

well i have played X, VII, XII, III in that order and i put the games in this order for what i think is better: X and XII, III and VII. i never could get into VII cuz i started with X and thats what brought me into the FF universe. and i say that its overrated in most parts but does have some good things that i cant remember at this point in time cuz its been 3 yrs since i played it.AlBeadFFx

Exactly. You prove my point. MOST people's first FF game is their fave. THEN they playFF7 and they're like WHAT? This isn't that great.

[QUOTE="kinetic-core"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]yeah,ff7 was a well done game.it's a shame square never made a game that was on level with ff7.well,except ff8.fs_metal

I think FFXII is a vastly superior game in every way

It sure is. Definitely VERY well balanced.

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]You sream fanboysim/ IOT's quite sadfs_metal

Popularity USUALLY would mean that it is really liked, but in this case, JUST because it was the persons first ever FF and they like it most because of that.

yup a very well done game not all flash and no substance like ff7 i mean ff7 is like watching a child kill himself with a plastic bag... fun at first.... then you just feel dissapointedfaraz-azar

OMG! That is just a HORRIBLE thing to say! although from what I have seen, I could easily agree.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 fs_metal
'really well liked' does not make a game better
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#84 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

how...is...FFX...better...than...FFVII... ???

If I take your statement of "FFX is better than FFVII", then it shockingly reveals to myself that i would have to say FFVII is actually worse than all other games except FFXII, FFVIII, FFIX and allgames before FFVII. Oh that is, i've actually put FFX at the lowest rank when im comparing quality. Although i personally like FFX a lot :?

Liking a title doesn't necessarily make it good in my eyes. I can like a totally crappy game above a perfectly-made game. It's all personal preference.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 fs_metal
I can understand liking a totally crappy movie, but not a totally crappy game. Being crappy does not make a movie devoid of entertainment value. Bad movies can be fun because they are, often, unintentionally funny. Bad games, on the other hand, generally have things like a hell of alot of bugs or crappy controls or both
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 smootheyes2

If I take your statement of "FFX is better than FFVII", then it shockingly reveals to myself that i would have to say FFVII is actually worse than all other games except FFXII, FFVIII, FFIX and allgames before FFVII. Oh that is, i've actually put FFX at the lowest rank when im comparing quality. Although i personally like FFX a lot :?

Liking a title doesn't necessarily make it good in my eyes. I can like a totally crappy game above a perfectly-made game. It's all personal preference.

kinetic-core

That's all very convoluted and confusing:?

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 MASTERBLADEX

kinetic-core
i like ffx better because of the story along with it's gameplay.but as far as chracters go i'll give it to ff7.i swear no other protagonist in the series has ever had a deep background such as cloud.as for ff6 i strongly believe it is one of the best 2d final fantasy games but comparing ff6 to ff7,8,9,10 is just utterly insane in my opinion.
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 MASTERBLADEX
I can understand liking a totally crappy movie, but not a totally crappy game. Being crappy does not make a movie devoid of entertainment value. Bad movies can be fun because they are, often, unintentionally funny. Bad games, on the other hand, generally have things like a hell of alot of bugs or crappy controls or bothfs_metal
well,advent children was amazing if anything.and sure doc was'nt the best game ever but it did have a decent story and that is what i play rpgs for.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 fs_metal
DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children sucks
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 MASTERBLADEX
DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children sucksfs_metal
action-rpg? shooter,either way it had nice story.and advent children was pretty damn amazing just like the epic game ff7.now ff6 was just one epic failure in my eyes.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 DJ-Lafleur

*facepalms*

Well, i thought both VII and VI were great, anyways. :|

smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 smootheyes2

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children sucksMASTERBLADEX
action-rpg? shooter,either way it had nice story.and advent children was pretty damn amazing just like the epic game ff7.now ff6 was just one epic failure in my eyes.

Advent Children was A-W-F-U-L. Absolutely TERRIBLE movie. One of the WORST I have EVER seen. It had the most linear and BORING 'storyline' IF it can be called THAT. Terrible.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 DrAwesomeMD

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children suckssmootheyes2

Advent Children was A-W-F-U-L. Absolutely TERRIBLE movie. One of the WORST I have EVER seen. It had the most linear and BORING 'storyline' IF it can be called THAT. Terrible.

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 MASTERBLADEX

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children suckssmootheyes2

but advent children was really designed as an action movie and from that point of veiw advent children was awesome.and the story was better then ff12 if anything and that's sad considering advent children is like a hour and some change movie.while ff12 is a 50+ hour game.
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 smootheyes2
[QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children sucksMASTERBLADEX

but advent children was really designed as an action movie and from that point of veiw advent children was awesome.and the story was better then ff12 if anything and that's sad considering advent children is like a hour and some change movie.while ff12 is a 50+ hour game.

No, the action sucked too. I said the WHOLE THING sucked, because it did. The whole intention of the movie didn't work at all. IT sucked from every possible perspective humanly possible. And HOW is that trashy movie at ALL related to FFXII?

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 MASTERBLADEX
it's not related to ff12 in anyway you said ac had a bad story when it has a better
[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

No, the action sucked too. I said the WHOLE THING sucked, because it did. The whole intention of the movie didn't work at all. IT sucked from every possible perspective humanly possible. And HOW is that trashy movie at ALL related to FFXII?

it's not related to ff12 in anyway besides the title.i was just stating that ac had a better story then ff12 which is sad bcuz ac is a movie and ff12 is a game.and ac action being crapppy? wow,that's first it usally gets praise for it's hugh octain action but then agian maybe you can tell me a cgi movie with better fights then ac?
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 smootheyes2
it's not related to ff12 in anyway you said ac had a bad story when it has a better [QUOTE="smootheyes2"][QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children sucksMASTERBLADEX

it's not related to ff12 in anyway besides the title.i was just stating that ac had a better story then ff12 which is sad bcuz ac is a movie and ff12 is a game.and ac action being crapppy? wow,that's first it usally gets praise for it's hugh octain action but then agian maybe you can tell me a cgi movie with better fights then ac?

Maybe there aren't many CGI movies made because of the disaster AC made. I guess producers decided that after AC's flop, that they should stop using the whole system for fear of creating another AC.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

You're saying AC had a better story than FFXII? I'm gonna put this in the words of SpoonyOne: "Did you guys see Advent Children? Was that piece of sh*t supposed to make any sense?" At least XII's story was decent and made sense.

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 MASTERBLADEX
[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children sucksDrAwesomeMD

You're saying AC had a better story than FFXII? I'm gonna put this in the words of SpoonyOne: "Did you guys see Advent Children? Was that piece of sh*t supposed to make any sense?" At least XII's story was decent and made sense.

right,cuz spoony one is a cedible revewer.please,he was making fun of ff8 story but in translation it just meant"oh no,im to dumb to understand this complex plot so i'll just bash the story to make myself feel better"and i ac did make sense to me.and ff12 was making sense till you reach the tomb of raithwall then it just felt like a bunch of filler plot to expand the game.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 fs_metal

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]DoC is NOT an RPG and Advent Children sucksMASTERBLADEX

Shooter and it is an extremely crappy shooter. Go play STALER. Now THERE is a shooter with RPG elements combined well. Great game. Buggy game, but still veyr very good.

Advent Children is an embarrassment to movie loving kind such as myself. The actual was poorly choreographed and absurdly over the top./ The plot was a paper thin rehash of the original game. The movie was a massive joke