BuRnt ParADaisE... WOo HOO!!!! Be Random, be crazy, have fun!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#201 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

@Hush: Yea... Know what yu mean warrany here = no existant. But after I pay for my own system I got then on my trips to the states and I get the warranty. Yes I would wait to my next trip to have it fix. Have never happen though, Thx god. But it did happen with one of my WD passport, thx god for warranty.. I got it replace without paying a cent and it was my fault bc I let it fall, of course I just said: "it stop working and makes a weird sound :P )

Also.. dude... your eyes would bleed for watching anime :lol: ....

Hmmm... DUDE.. what have I being telling you?? GUndam 00 ROCKS!!! is not a new one cming up.. Season 1 is done, I already watch it. I cry, laugh, got mad, cry, smile, got piss off... and now I`m waiting season 2 by the minute...

@Shaun: :D:D Happy for you... I remember the GREAT feeling.. :) heck is the same with college, uni, works... Vacation are great no matters what :) Enjoy them..

For me... this day was CRAZY...

Most of teh day buying stuff for a party I`m hosting (my and my best friend goodbye party) even my best friend from Chicago would be here :)

The rest I was packing and fixing some stuff I need to do bf I move.

I FINALLY got my pc fix :D:D:D but as yo can see my time is not much now (bloody dog, yes, I`m still at cursing the dog.. )

Tomorrow I would be hosting the party during the night and during day getting all set up (decoration and such..) and on Sunday is mother`s day in my country.. SO I will see you again on sunday night... :D have fun...

-Trident-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 -Trident-
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts
hey, chang, were are all the new union tags and images. I appear to be missing everything. :P
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#203 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

@chang, i must have gotten 00 with seed in those convos. but the new mobile suits look WAY different from the stereotypical ones. one looks like a mech from final front, the other...just doesnt look like the regular style.

but i went to the electronic market...it wasnt black market at all. it was like a giant open market with electronics...not bad. but everything is basically the same with what i can get in the states and japan, so nothin spectacular.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

hey, chang, were are all the new union tags and images. I appear to be missing everything. :P-Trident-

is in here hon :) We rearrange the menu a bit :P Is now on the 1st post, under the Official Graphic CUU thread :)

@chang, i must have gotten 00 with seed in those convos. but the new mobile suits look WAY different from the stereotypical ones. one looks like a mech from final front, the other...just doesnt look like the regular style.

but i went to the electronic market...it wasnt black market at all. it was like a giant open market with electronics...not bad. but everything is basically the same with what i can get in the states and japan, so nothin spectacular.

HushRong

yea... i saw the originals, the poster I mean, Gundam 00 is my 1st gundam anime. And they do look quite dif.

nothing spectacular.. :lol: dude you are comparing an electronic place with 2 of the MAJOR electronic places. I mean JP is mostly that... imho.. :cry: The heaven of electronics and console :P

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 HushRong

japanese stuff is cool, but when you live there, its nothing spectacular. plus, if my memory srves me, during the first console war(ps2,xbox,cube), i remember that the japanese consoles could play any region games. like there was a drifting game my friends wanted an bought, but didnt work on our american ps2's, so then they went an bought a japanese one to use it. an then we tried american region games in it an it worked too. so i wonder if thats the same now with the newer consoles. so if my sis did buy a japanese wii, all we need to do is go to options/menu...an change to english(its thats an option, cuz i did that with my first PSP an DS which were both japanese.

for gundam, 00 looks good, but i cant watch it til i finish all of seed, an yes...my eyes will probably bleed from all of that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

true...

and I think that the wii is region lock.

enjoy all that anime.. I`m gonna DL this week epp of Code Geass now :P

@semi: dunno if I ask this to you, but: have you read the book Dracula was a women?? is not an excellent reading art, but for ppl that enjoy the "legend and myth" of dracula imo is pretty good.

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#207 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts
I can't say I have. Consider me interested, though
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 HushRong

i watch a couple of episodes of gundam 00, not bad. the mobile suit ARE very different than what im used to seeing. im used to mass-produce humanoid mobile suits that are very human an have mass amounts of variants an weapons. these ones are very machine like and what i consider realistic(like the tieren) an there arent alot of different kinds.

so it will take some getting used to, otherwise its pretty good.

an im back in Okinawa Japan an the humidity is killer. its night-time an im sitting in front of my sisters laptop, sweating to death. time to turn on AC i guess

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#209 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts

has anyone seen allan in a while?

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 HushRong

unforunatley no...but i did see alf...darn cat-eating alien

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 xemnas_is_god
omg... i forgot he ate cats... i miss that guy... he sure hated puzzles...
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 HushRong

alf was the best hahaha

but tomorrow im buying kidou..so...gundam00 for my ds. im kinda hooked on 00 now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

hellow.. guys/gals I`m going to the beach, will be back on Thursday... see you then..

have fun...

and alf... :lol: I found him so funny when I was younger :lol: ...

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 HushRong
have fun at the beach, an wear suntan...cuz sunburns suck!
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 xemnas_is_god

oh that reminds me...

why did steve erwin die?

[spoiler] because he forgot to protect himself from harmful rays!! :lol: [/spoiler]

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 HushRong

oh dude, com'on...thats steve erwin, he's cool.

and today i bought that gundam game...and it came with a free model kit...tis awesome so im gonna be busy busy busy.

also, im a magician lord...today an yesterday i was still lvl 15, nobunagas ambition 92%...an now im lvl 16, magician lord, with 32 or 36%...is that ight? thats kind of a big jump

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 xemnas_is_god
wow... you must have slayed galamoth or something...
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 HushRong

i have no idea...it usually goes up about 9-10 % a day

an that game, its alright, its mostly hack an slash stuff, but im lovin it

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 xemnas_is_god
omg... i picked up my pokemon yellow and was really excited to play it.... then i realized that my DS doesn't go that far bak... oooo was i mad.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 HushRong

and that is why im happy i kept my Bokati-promotional GBA SP. i found my old-school GB games like castlevania, super mario...an ton of em, an then games like pokemon red, blue, silver, and then some GBC like those zelda games...an resident evil gaiden *BLUH...oh...saying that made me throw up a little...terrible game for such a great series.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

hellow... I had a blast at the beach, but had to come back one day early :( ... anyway... was a BLAST :P and I have a lil tan :)

who that.. is steve erwin.. :?

@hush: the gundam game.. what it is about?? adv/action?? does it follow the anime (one of them)?

pokemon... eeerrr... yeap.. anyway... :P

I like so much the zelda games, Oracle games are pretty sweet...

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 HushRong

steve was an australian who documented alot of creatures, his favorites being reptiles...crocs, alligators, snakes, you name it.

well, he was out doing something in the water one day...an a sting-ray basically impaled him. i dont know the exact details.

but the rengou vs zaft follows Seed pretty well. its kinda like a 3D, action game with a touch of hack an slash. then the gundam oo one is the same, it...loosely follows the story(but i cant be 100% sure since i havent seen the whole anime). they're both really good, but i'd say the Rengou vs zaft has alot more to it(mobiles suits an everything) where the gundam00 has only 4, an 2 unlockables i hear about.

but if you want to get em, they're fun an easy to pick up and play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

oh yea.. I just forgot his name :oops: I saw the documental of his death... The ray went right below his sternum if I remember correctly... Seeing that was quite scary (I like doing snorkeling) but then I learn that those just exit in AU... I think I would never do that in there.... AU has the "worst" animals... I like adventure, but no that much :oops:

Hmmmm.... what system is this?? psp? or ds?

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 HushRong

i have rengou vs zaft for PSP(its also on ps2 i think)

an the gundam 00 is on the DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:cry: :cry: it just JP release... I can not play a game in JP.. I would not understand a thing :cry:

why developers of anime games, always forget about NA?? :cry:

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 HushRong

i know, its terrible, but im fortunate to scrape by with some games like

• Gundam(PSP) it would be a precursor to Rengou vs zaft in everyway, it just dealt with the original series an it was all action an one of my first PSP games
  • Inital D street stage(PSP) its all about racing
  • Gundam rengou vs Zaft(PSP) same as the other gundam game
  • Gundam 00(DS) its action, but with some mechanics im still tryin to figure out...so i might show it to my friend han have her translate for me!
  • Naruto(GBA) just went around killin enemies in ninja style using one of three main characters...an the story was easy since i was watching AND readin naruto at the time

games i had a tough time with

• Kingdom Hearts, chain of memories(GBA)...i could not follow the story so i stopped
  • boktai (the vampire hunter game where the cartridge had a uv detector)(GBA)...same thing, i kinda didnt know what i was doing, which was a shame...it was an awesome game.

those are the japanese games that i had that i can remember. but it is a shame, they come out with ALOT of anime based games quite often...all they need is a bit more touching up an then translations an they're ready for the NA/EU market.

an what i mean by touch up is that they games seemed to just be made quick...so there always is a feeling that something more could have been done

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 xemnas_is_god
well i beat Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates... took me forever. that last boss is a motha ***** to kill. im tellin you, i spent half of the time in that game leveling up right before the final battle. or maybe i just suck at final fantasy. whichever you want to believe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Hush: yea... I could not agree more.... I know that let say BLOOD+ game was pretty simple (for what I have heard) but I LOVED the anime and I would have love to have teh game in my collection... but NOOOO... it was just a JP release :evil: that has happen with a few others... :(

And why did you got the JP version of Boktai... pls tell me there is a NA version (GS have a NA release date) bc I got the game a couple of month ago (when you told me about it) but I got it shipped to my address in the states, which mean I have not see the game yet (a friend test it for me to make sure it work) so if is it is JP I would cry like a baby..

well i beat Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates... took me forever. that last boss is a motha ***** to kill. im tellin you, i spent half of the time in that game leveling up right before the final battle. or maybe i just suck at final fantasy. whichever you want to believe.xemnas_is_god

...... :lol:

I can noot play FF, they keep doing (mainly) the freaking turn-based battle system...

hope you enjoy the game thus :)

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 xemnas_is_god
oh this was crystal chronicles my dear leader. no turn based battles here. basically a DnD hack n slash style... thats how i do it, cuz the magic system blows.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 HushRong

well, yeah, there is an NA version. i got the Japanese one because i wanted the special GBA SP it came with. it was a crimson/ onyx mix...like the DS ones they released awhile back.

but the game never came to the military stores here...so i never got an english version :cry: OH an there is a second Boktai game...so HEADS UP!

an i dunno if you'd want to have the games or not...but i looked inthe forums at gundam 00 page...an some guy ordered his from play-asia.com or something..so maybe that site would have it?

i was hardcore about DMC, that when the 3rd one came out...i bought both a japanese an american copy...just to have.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 HushRong

OH MAN!!! in one day, i jumped an entire level...what did i do?

and also, tomorrow im going up One Level in AGE...the Big 20. i just hope i dont get old-timers disease an forget stuff

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts
whoa, chang, did you just say you don't like FF, man, what about FF:CC that's not turn-based. pretty fun on the DS, actually, me an my brother are playing it co-op. its good.
Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts

Well I found a very "strange" Objection from that objection site...

EDIT: to link something just type: url address goes here and to hyper link: whatever you want it to say

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

oh yea.. I own that game :lol: I taste it for about an hour and love it.. but I`m not gaming on my DS now.. I thought is smart to play all that I can on my console... and leave my DS for the time on the airport, fligth.. and I would last about 5 month without Wii and ps2 (due to lack of tv)so then it would be DS time (on my free time, of course. which would not be much sadly..)

@Hush: yea... I would get it as soon as I complete this one... nah... I do not play in JP but thx. :) and you are crazy :lol: and wait.. what?? tomorrow is your Bday??? And why you are not on the Bday list?? :evil: :P Woo Hoo!!! we have a party tomorrow :D

@Shaun: yeap.. I`m do not like FF :oops: but yea FF:CC is pretty fun.. I would get into it after june 5th.. up to fall... time that would be without any console (or real time to play) for me... :cry:

@DJ: I do not see anything on that link.. just a black screen :?

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 DynamicJumpIuff
You're supposed to wait, it was black for a while.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

oops.. it seems that at the time my internet was being silly.. bc the black screen was black for about an minute.. now it was just a couple of seconds... anyway...

:P YES!!! ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 HushRong

AWWW YEAH!!! im TWENTY now!! so im gonna be chilling, partyin, playin some pool...an maybe go hang out at my friends garage. awesome!

but FF, i like the series...but i have a serious problem with getting to the end...and stopping. FFVII i got to the end, stopped,FFX, got to the end, stopped, FFx-2...that was just silly, FF tactics advance, got to the end, stopped, FFXII RW, got to the end, stopped, FFVII CC, got near the end...stopped. you get the picture eh?

i dont know why, i used to be ALL ABOUT RPG's like golden sun, an other popular an not so well known ones.

but FF...there is like a curse where i just get tired RIGHT at the end...an i have a serious complex too. i have to go EVERYWHERE, talk to EVERYONE, an try to find EEVERY item...i used to be so good. i guess...oh my god...it must be cuz im hecka old. i hope to go back an try to finish them, i still have all those games except FFX an FFX-2. cuz if i beat them, i want the new tactics game.

but i think now i just like playing games where i can pick up an play, where i either have a machine gun, or a sword...or my beloved vampire killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

WOO HOO!!!! lets start the party (Hush is in JP after all, so there is the 30th already, right? ) ...

HAPPY Bday!!!!

you can drink in my country... so... Familiars!!!! we need wine.... and some vodka here...

*start dancing*

Happy 20th Bday!!!!!

BTW: I`m so know what you mean about collecting ALL.. I think that is a thing of being use to collect items in CV games... it give us a curse :lol:

Thus lately I have not have the time to collect all in all games.. Thus I have complete them 100% most ... exc SPM that is crazy teh card collection... no time....

... so many games, so little time :cry: :P

Today.. I was packing and when it was time for game pack I end up gaming :lol: so... yea... decide to pack later and i would pack most of my games and would leave some (including the console) to pack 2 day before.. those are traveling with me on the carry-on anyway... so....

some more posting... and back to gaming :P

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 HushRong

oh aye, it is the 30th! an in most countries i could drink(thats why i stay away from germany now...i go there, an my trip is a blur). where are you at chang? i never asked before...an im not stalking :oops cuz i remember growing up in Europe...los of people drink an smoke when they're pretty young. being an american, you can vote, get R-rated an X-rated movies, smoke, an even go to war all before you are allowed to drink.

so you are headed to NA right? i remember you mentioning that before. so have fun...the US is pretty cool. are you staying for a long amount of time?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:D.. woo hoo.. party is on!!!

I`m in Dominican Republic, I was born and have live here my whole life.. exc for some month per year... Yeap... NA is pretty cool :P I have spend between 3-7 month per year there for the last 3 years... LOVE CT....

I`m gonna stay there for sure for the next 3 years... doing my residency :) After that I hope I could stay.. it all depends on Visa stuff...

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 HushRong

if you can, go for it! just have to find a cool place in the states that you like.

but wow, the Dominican Republic...if i am not mistaken...thats the place with REALLY nice beaches, sunshine, and fun?

oh an for the party, i ordered a Pinata in the shape of dracula...just because its fun to beat the crap outta him!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

yeap... my country have some of the best beaches in the caribean.. :P For vacation and partty this place is freaking sweet... I should know I have being doing so for the last 2 month :P But to grown in my carrier is not that good... Oh I found a place I like.. New Haven, CT.. I even have my apt aleardy :)

BTW: go here to take a look at some of my fav spot in my country.... I would update the image also soon.. with this vacations :)

OMG.. dude you have to take a pic of that pinata.. before and after you beat the hell out of it.. :lol:

Arucardd01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Arucardd01
Member since 2007 • 63 Posts

Happy BDay Hush!!! I brought something to beat the hell out that Dracula pinata: some VKs!! yeah!!!:D

have a nice BDay and enjoy beating the pinata!!!

OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#244 OmegaAce1313
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts
Happy Birthday Hush! :D:D:D.......:D
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 xemnas_is_god

do you fools have any idea how ***ing long its going to take to destroy a pinata with a whip?

sorry, im a lil grumpy.. happy birthday commrade.

EDIT: xemnas I guess I should tell you... you can type ***ing, ****ed... and such, but you can not type the 1st letter ***ing... I do not mind, but I would not like that you get mod, after all you are my image guy :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

WOO HOO!!!

Dude as a present.. did you check the ecclesia thread?? we have a freaking trailer (thx to wanderer5 for the news) I`m so hyped..

@Xemnas: .... more the whip.. more the fun :lol: We can take turns :twisted: said yes hush... we can take turns, ight?? right??

@Hush: how the party went???

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 DynamicJumpIuff
Happy Birthday Hush. I don't have a present for you but I could tell you my accomplishment. 3000 km/h in F-Zero X.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 HushRong

it went well,

started off by hangin out at the park chillin, chattin, havin fun. then we went to Sega(big arcade run by who? Sega haha) so we played alot of games, an i won alot of prizes. after a few hours, we grabbed a quick bite, then went to go play pool for 3 or so hours, good stuff. an then i finished off the night by going to a friends garage to see if there was anything i could get for my car(but it was rainin at the time so i couldnt look at everything.

but it was FUN, an thanks everyone.

an a whip vs a pinata...whips can break people skin...so imagine what it can do to paper miche(i think thats how its spelt)

an yeah, im gonna have to check out that trailer...an chang, if you give me the site...i can try the little bit of translating...an then let a more fluent japanese speaker/reader check it out for me.

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts
aww, damn. i'm late. please accept a late happy birthday from me hush.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 HushRong
no worries! thanks