BuRnt ParADaisE... WOo HOO!!!! Be Random, be crazy, have fun!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#251 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

well.... well.... someone had a blast.. :D Glad you ahd a great Bday..

the site is on the thread of OoE (botton of 1st post )

you did not take pics?? no even of the pinata?? :cry: :P

see u around

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#252 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

i dont have any pictures, sorry!

but i will ask a friend like i said to read it, translate it, an see if there is anything else.

when i read manga, i usually look at the pics first an guess how the story goes from the drawing, then i would try to read it an translate, then ask one of my japanese or half-japanese friends what happened to see if i was close or not. same with anime...but its harder to keep up with fluent japanese speaking characters...its a tough language

Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#253 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
So I just started watching the manliest anime ever, Tengen Toppa. Here's a plot analysis: In their closed-off underground village, Kamina and Simon chafe at the limits imposed by the village elder. Yet all this will change, when Simon stumbles across a fantastic device - just as the village's peace is broken by a violent intrusion. What makes it manly you ask? Well I'll list the reasons: Kamina Drills Kamina Chicks with guns Kamina Guns in general Kamina Great plot Kamina great characters Kamina Kamina's machine is feuled by his manliness and it's my second favorite anime ever. Before I forget, it's made by the same guy who made Neon Genesis Evangalion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

yea.. that anime was on my "to watch list" until I watch 1-3 epp.... I could not stand the main male character....

and.. and kamina is like 6 times there :lol:

Well... this week have being a week for party....

We are still dancing and drinking on Hush`s name... and now as you can see Semi has a new lil tag...

CONGRATS SEMI FOR BEING OUR NEW OFFCIER!!!!!

*raise a glass of wine*

CHEERS!!!! HUSH!!! SEMI!!!

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#255 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts
yay!!!!!!!!! i was sooo waiting for that!!! who got demoted? if i may ask... i hop it wasn't me... nope. not me.
kappareign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 kappareign
Member since 2007 • 2413 Posts

A MESSAGE FROM...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSHRONG

CONGRATULATIONS SEMIANONYMOUS

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#257 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts

Thanks guys!

@Kapp

I'm really tempted to point out thats not the Captain N Simon but...

OH WAIT EL OH EL

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 HushRong

thanks once again guys an gals! now by japanese law, i can drink(plus, overseas US i think its 20 here too, or at 20 you can just BUY alchohol) so party it up...and that Dracula Pinata...turns out these belmonts in my neighborhood found it and killed it. so...there goes half of the party..but there is still plenty to drink an tim to dance!

Congrats Semi!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Xemnas: that is leader - officer confiedality :P :lol:

@kappa: dude.. where do you find this stuff... ?? :lol:

@Hush: oday is not your Bday.. so now I can be ad at you... I want to see pics :cry: ... jk :P ... really?? in the states you can buy alcohol by 20, but no drink it.. OMG.. ROFLMAO... :lol:

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 HushRong

no no no haha. over hear in japan as an american on a military base, i remember something about if you're 20...you can buy drinks...just not drink it. i dont know if its the same still, its a dumb rule haha. but at one rest. on base, i remember it had a sign stating only 2 beers to people 20 an older.

and for japanese, 20 is when you become an adult, so its a big ceremony for them. an then places like germany...i remember kids drinkin beer(lower percent alchohol)...so its different everywhere you go it seems

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 DynamicJumpIuff

I took a vacation to Britannia and you'll never guess what I saw...

major Spoiler about Code Geass (epp 24 season 1):

[spoiler] A princess dressed in pink killing everyone in sight. [/spoiler]

After witnessing that, I have come to a conclusion... Britannia sucks.

kappareign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 kappareign
Member since 2007 • 2413 Posts
Thanks guys!

@Kapp

OH WAIT EL OH ELsemianonymous

yeah that's weird. i dunno what the deal is... but i thought it was a cool pic anyway. and i wanted to do a spoiler tag to reveal the message, so Simon looks all mad but then it would say birthday/congrats as a surprise. glitchspot wouldn't let me do a spoiler though. kept giving me a stupid HTML error :x

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 semianonymous
[QUOTE="semianonymous"]Thanks guys!

@Kapp

OH WAIT EL OH ELkappareign

yeah that's weird. i dunno what the deal is... but i thought it was a cool pic anyway. and i wanted to do a spoiler tag to reveal the message, so Simon looks all mad but then it would say birthday/congrats as a surprise. glitchspot wouldn't let me do a spoiler though. kept giving me a stupid HTML error :x

yay for errors!

It is pretty cool, though

-Trident-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 -Trident-
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!! somehow I think I'm rather late on the draw. beltaed b-day wishes.
Arucardd01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 Arucardd01
Member since 2007 • 63 Posts

Congrats Sami!!! when I grow up I want to be like you! :lol:

I'm glad you liked the VKs Hush! :D

It looks like the happy birthday wishes won't stop!!:D

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 HushRong

haha, thanks! birthdays are the best...until you start gettin socks as presents :evil:

anyways, im watching gundam00 an code geass, good stuff, the stories of each seem to be goin good, and two weeks ago i beat rengou vs zaft a few times, and i just beat gundam 00 twice...but the second time didnt do much, so im just gonna have to go at it again

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 DynamicJumpIuff
Here are other important events in June: June 12th= International PUANCH day (Wi-Fi battles in Brawl using nobody other than Captain 'Fabulous' Falcon, the pink one, and Old Man Ganondorf, the one with the paler skin and grey hair, and the only moves you can use are Falcon Punch and Warlock Punch.) June 16th= My 14th Birthday. (Drugs, alcohol, hookers, yoshi's, Falcon Punch, Yoshi's, strippers, male strippers (For Chang :P), and Yoshi's, lotsa Yoshi's.) June 31st= Mother 3 comes out in America.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
@Hush: ooohhh... ok.. still quite funny... and yeap.. is different everyone.. I should know.. in my country you can drink REALLY early... They would sell alcohol to even kids (they just need to say is for my dad or something) and legally you can buy alcohol around 15-16 ( the "sweet 16th" Bday here is not as "sweet" :P and in my country we do not have sweet 16, we have sweet 15 :lol: .. so yea.. ) You are consider an adult after you are 18, so you can go into club and drink... The 1st time i played "1,2,pum" I was 16yo.... Now I think they are trying to change the clubs/disco/bar so you ahve to be I think 20-21 to get in.. but not sure... I`m 28 so i do not care about age limit rule anymore :lol: :oops:

haha, thanks! birthdays are the best...until you start gettin socks as presents :evil:

anyways, im watching gundam00 an code geass, good stuff, the stories of each seem to be goin good, and two weeks ago i beat rengou vs zaft a few times, and i just beat gundam 00 twice...but the second time didnt do much, so im just gonna have to go at it again

HushRong

told you :) :lol:

DJ: male strippers :lol: :lol: u are so sweet thinking of me on your Bday... ...:oops: *give DJ a cookie*

How you know about that mother 3 thingy??? are u sure?? on VC??

I`m DONE PACKING!!!!! exc my console... Knowing athat after packing them they would not see the light (or I would not game) until 4-5 month... I CAN NOT put them in my carry-on :cry: .. which btw I hope ppl in the out/in port would not hassle me about.. My carry-on would have my CV games, some others rare games (which I`m not putting on my suitcase), my wii, my ps2, my 500Gb HD, my PC accessories... It looks like a electronic store :lol: and others values like jewels and such..

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 DynamicJumpIuff
Chang, that was a Joke, there is no June 31st and Reggie will never Nationalize Mother 3 because they lost money on EarthBound.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Chang, that was a Joke, there is no June 31st and Reggie will never Nationalize Mother 3 because they lost money on EarthBound.DynamicJumpIuff

ohh....

If i were a earthbound fan... I will be killing you... :lol: But do not like teh game.. I was just amaze that the wii board was not going crazy about it... :P

@Hush: btw.. did you saw the link about my country that I post several post above??

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 DynamicJumpIuff
I've decided to make a a top 10 list of my favorite animes. 10-Reserved 9-reserved 8-reserved 7-Fire Emblem OVA 6-FLCL 5-Welcome to the NHK 4-Code Geass 3-Neon Genesis Evangalion 2-Gurren Langan Tengen Toppa 1-Cowboy Bebop If you have any questions about any of these animes, just ask me.
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 GreggD
Member since 2004 • 6710 Posts

*orders a ginger ale*

*drinks the ginger ale*

"Hit me again, barkeep."

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 DynamicJumpIuff
I found a very strange passage from the Bible... "captain falcon is the flesh and blood form of God's mercy and will to sacrifice for the greater good." he's even mentioned in the bible. --> I and the Falcon are one. (John 10:24-30)
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 xemnas_is_god

:lol:

omg!! i read that somewhere... maybe at sunday school... haha.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 HushRong

@chang: yeah, those two are good...an i think i missed the links about your country earlier. i will check it out

no man, you must be gettin it mixed up...my bible has Optimus Prime in it...maybe different editions?

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts

congrats semi, you really deserve it. oh and a quick question, how do you know SO much about CV?

@hush, optimus prime is awesome, but Megatron is cool as well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Hush: here :P and I used to like transformers.. but no a fan.. I did enjoy the movie thus... :P

@Shauny: he is old enough (old-schooler), he pass time in CV site (the chapel) and the MOST imp. he has a photographic memory... which I would kill for, would have make my carrier sooo much easy :P ... semi, right? :oops:

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 semianonymous

@Shauny: he is old enough (old-schooler), he pass time in CV site (the chapel) and the MOST imp. he has a photographic memory... which I would kill for, would have make my carrier sooo much easy :P ... semi, right? :oops: chang_1910

1: Only 16, and my first game was SotN. Like, literally, that was my first ever game. That said, I do much prefer Old School

2: Among other places, yes

3: Near enough to a photographic memory. That, and I spent the better part of my winter break a few years ago on Mr. P's, so I virtually memorized that site.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 HushRong
those pics are awesome chang. i want to do para-sailing an jet ski-ing before i leave japan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:D

and yeap.... jet ski is full as hell.. :P i`m too lazy for para-salling :lol: I like the katamara, I do nothing and I take sun, have a drink whle someone get us to our destiny :lol:

Thus I would like to do kite-surfing one day...

BTW: what happen to you and shauny sig?? you got ban from imageshack?? :shock: is that a jk?? I did not even know they ban ppl :lol:

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 HushRong

haha, kite surfing looks cool, i watched people do that in hawaii, the get a good wind an they just go flying in the air, it looks awesome but that must really be intense an work out your arm muscles.

for the imageshack thing...i dunno what happened. last night NOBODIES banners or sigs showed up...just that "check your cache" thing. so i didnt see the CUU banner, i didnt see anyones sig, even the words in my sig didnt appear. it was weird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

oh really??? that is weird....but even now your sig is weird.... the banner is not up?? I can see it as I could yesterday... :?

Anyway.... guys/gals check my last blog :P

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 xemnas_is_god

well hush... it seems your computer has caught the image equivalent to aids.

sorry man. i wish it were something less serious.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 HushRong

it is working for me now. i can see my sig, i can see your sigs, i can see banners an everything...so that is weird. actually...i am missmy my Advance Wars tab...i might just get rid of those an see about gettin an Emperors Children sig

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 ShaunyP
@hush, yeah that happened to me, i can see the banner now, but my sig has dissappeared
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 HushRong
its workin 100% for me since the last post i put up...weird though. i wonder what caused that, seems like a number of people are affected. is photobucket messin up or something?
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 HushRong

OH an to keep with the OT of Burnt Paradise, i have beaten both Gundam 00 an Rengou vs Zaft...so im just playing them for fun...its great to hop in a mobile suit and crush things.

an today, being an alumni of Kadena HS, i went to the Senior Graduation to see my buddies graduate...so there is going to be some mad partying lately. kinda neat knowing im an adult...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

This is crazy!!!

I spend 3 days packing... and now I`m unpacking :cry: :cry: ... would buy hangers tomorrow for my clothes.. and I`m in NY at my friend palce looking for the stuff I left here (including some CV games and others) last winter...

BTW: I LOVE MY PLACE... I`m renting the floor downstairs which is like a basement (whci keep really cool... :D ) and my bedroom is huge.. I thouhgt it was a lot smaller.. is almost as big as the one I shared with my sis back in my country.. and the closet!! OMg.. THE CLOSET!!! my clothes are going to be really HAPPY!!! )

oh... and alucard... would you recommend any smartphone for my residency year?? Also if anyone have any suggestion would be appreciated.. I need it to have PDA and touchscreen... THX..

BTW: semi.. why yu hate abbrevations?? I did not knew that... I remember now that I read it somewhere... :oops:

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#289 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts

well, glad you like it there, since you've been complaining about the move for quite a while now XD

maybe you could turn your room into a castlevania area? =D "oh, by the way, watch out for my pet fleaman, he doesn't do well with strangers...he tends to get so scared that he just crashes into everyone" *looks at the spinning cloud of blood* "ah crap"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:lol: :lol: .. I`m planning to do something like that with the other room.. "guest room" would actually be my entertaiment room... and I would try to put some poster for CV..

btw: :shock: have I complain so much :(

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 HushRong
sounds like your new place is pretty awesome. but im a little lost, you are in NY or CT?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

my new place is in New Haven, CT...

But I travel a lot to NY.. atm I go 2-3 days per week... once I`m back to full schedule I`ll go the weekends I have off (@1 per month)

so.. I came to say.. I found the most amazing leather sofa-bed.. it looks so good and is so confortable that you can not even say is a bed as well.. and the bed is as confy .. :) and the best I know the guy that manage the store (bf of a friend) and he gave me a EXCELLENT price...

@hush: yeap.. I`ll may post pics when I have all set... if I have the time.. :)

gaming is non-existant atm.. I did went to watch a movie: Iron Man... AWESOME movie :P

also.. Hideo Kojima is doing a autograph stuff in NY next wenesday and my friend (where I saty when I`m in NYC) told me to go with him.. so I`m going.. and the bleach movie is going to be showing in times square AMC theathers on thursday.. so... :) Gonna do that and pay for my counch :)

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 semianonymous

Hideo Kojima is doing a autograph stuff in NY next wenesday and my friend (where I saty when I`m in NYC) told me to go with him.chang_1910

I hate you.

So much.

Unless you were to send me the autographed stuff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

[QUOTE="chang_1910"]Hideo Kojima is doing a autograph stuff in NY next wenesday and my friend (where I saty when I`m in NYC) told me to go with him.semianonymous

I hate you.

So much.

:(

where do you live?? I could try to get one for you - is suose to be one per costumer and I`m already getting one for my friend of CT that is stuck at work - but I could try...

lets do this... if.. IF.. i manage to get another one and you r in a place that I can send it to you.. I will do so... Thus you would have to trsu me your address tru PM... and I may have to put mine there... u r not a serial killer right?? :lol:

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 semianonymous
[QUOTE="semianonymous"]

[QUOTE="chang_1910"]Hideo Kojima is doing a autograph stuff in NY next wenesday and my friend (where I saty when I`m in NYC) told me to go with him.chang_1910

I hate you.

So much.

:(

where do you live?? I could try to get one for you - is suose to be one per costumer and I`m already getting one for my friend of CT that is stuck at work - but I could try...

lets do this... if.. IF.. i manage to get another one and you r in a place that I can send it to you.. I will do so... Thus you would have to trsu me your address tru PM... and I may have to put mine there... u r not a serial killer right?? :lol:

can you send it to South California?

And I'm not if you can send it. If you can't, then lock those doors and windows. I'm goin a-huntin tonight.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 HushRong

haha, thats pretty cool...i think one time in an airport in tokyo...i think he was there but MOBBED by people...i was too scared to try an get close. (japanese are very dedicated fans where they will shiv you to get a sig before you).

but still, thats pretty cool.

and going to NY must be pretty cool. the city is fun, an i really like the country side. my sis went to West Point(army academy) and the landscape was breath-taking.

and chang...from the sound of semi...you might want to get that mailed. which gives me a genious idea...before i move, an then try an come back, i should open up a fan service where i can buy an mail japanese stuff to people in america for a cheaper price.

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 ShaunyP
He was actually in London last week. I was actually considering going to get his autograph but i didn't have the money to get there. AGGGGHHHH! :evil:
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 HushRong

well Chang, we put our hopes into you! dont get mobbed.

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 semianonymous
Hush, that's brilliant! Easy way to make money. Americans LOVE japanese stuff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Semi: sure.. if is @10US$ i`ll shiip it if I get one for you.. I`ll do my best.. :) I`ll PM you if I get it.

now.. gonna rant a bit... HOW HARD iS TO GET A CELLPHONE!!! they asked me for 4 times the $$ of the plan and phone as a deposit... :evil: do they think I have a lil tree that give cash?? And I had one.. why would I be getting a cheap phone... myself... I would pry have a secretary to do that... and i would defenetely had credit history with every single phone company.. CRAZY!! ... Thx god I could "use" a friend as my "financial" responsable.... thus :evil: I`m suppose to be independant.. :evil: but oh well....

today i went furniture hunting as well.... thus did not buy... may do so tomorrow... :P

btw: i`m almonst done with unpacking and orginizing stuff :P

no gaming.. I would try to get my anime from last week.. I have not even watch code geass.. :shock: which bring me ... I have net now :) would put a faster plan thus... but in a couple of days...