BuRnt ParADaisE... WOo HOO!!!! Be Random, be crazy, have fun!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#151 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

:lol: :lol: Kappa :lol: :lol: that guy is so funny and that was hillarious...

@Xemnas: yeap.... yeap.. yeap....

@DJ: I`m almost done... almost.. at least I have teh silver now... :P I will made :D

Guys/gals I will be a lil absent in teh union bc of this, in my latest blog so yeap.. :(

I`ll come as much as I can, but my mom pc is annoying.... Officers and recruit pls take care of the lil place :)

Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
Good job, Chang! When my birthday comes up, I'll call all of you by your real names! Hi Maribel, Adrian, Trevor, Rachel, Shaun, and Gregg! And if I don't know your real name, I'll just call you Igor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

WOO HOO!!!!!! well I guess that having less pc time has brought some good results.... 150cc done and half way tru with mirror :D

:shock: wow DJ.... you are really good with names... :shock: I think you remember more that I do... and your Bday is around teh corner... I hope I do not miss it :oops:.... hmmmm..... think about june shedule... nope, I actually would be still around... in moving era, but :D:D I will come to have a drink with you :) and do some dancing... :P

btw: I think the dog knows I`m still mad... :P

Was going to post tihs in teh multidemia thread bc is a bit OT.. so here it is... teh PERFECT MIX... HELLSING + CASTLEVANIA in a slide show.. and WICKED CHILD in techno (which sound surpriselly good, if anyone knows when I can get taht version let me know, is not on any CV, soundtrack isn`t it?? )

Castlevania + Hellsing + Wicked Child now I can die in peace.... :lol: oh no, scratch that... I still have to see a LOT more CV games ... :P

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#154 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts
All right! I've just uploaded my second AMV to Youtube. Check it out

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

sweet one :D

you use a LOT of scene that I love in teh anime :)

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#156 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts
i have made my best Jak and Daxter vid yet. plz watch Jak's Choice...
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

huh, videos?

-an for that pic earlier...Rock Lee, my archnemesis. i cannot stand that hairdo an gigantor eyebrows, but he wouldnt be rock lee without it.

as for the randomness, i think i want to put in a bucket seat in my s14, swap my sr20de to an rb25det(which will involve installing a frontmount intercooler, an new mount for the new engine, a new ecu for the turbo, new guages to put in my dash, and a new exhuast), change my lugs from 4 to 5 so i can put on better rims that i have had my eyes on. an maybe a new body kit since my front kit has that nice crack where i ***** slapped a cone while drifting. but doing all that an then selling my car will be too depressing.

an i think i want to buy a Gundam game for my DS, i went to check out a bleach game for psp9heat the soul 4), an then today they just realeased the lastest one(heat the soul 5). an that happens alot in japan, i wouldnt be surprised that in a month or so a new one comes out. but im gettin into gundam again since i watched my 8th ms team dvd's

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 xemnas_is_god

Hush ie BACK!!! you know what this means...

MORE OF MY SPECIAL "LOVE" CAKE!!!:twisted:

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 HushRong
wait a second...when did you start backing? *hmmm...Xenmas is up to something....oh no, i wrote down what i was thinking :?
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 ShaunyP

never write down what u are thinking, someone could want to use it against u. *shudders with rememberance*

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 xemnas_is_god
oh well, at least the cantina band made it bak from the river styx to play for us again.
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 DynamicJumpIuff
I'm going to the store soon and hopefully I'm going to get Mario Kart: Wii and Wi-Fi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

MK!!!!! give your FC as soon as you have it.. thats a leader order :lol: :P (btw: wait you do not have MK?? then how did you now about the unlockable stuff?? *confusse*

HUSH!!!!!!!!!! he is really back!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! *waits for the story* :oops: :lol:

BTW: was just me or getting into GS last night @2am was imposible.. the site kept crashing :?

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 DynamicJumpIuff
My friend owns the game. Now then, once I can get F-Zero GX back from my other friend, I could start working on the fan game.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 HushRong

Yep im back, two or three weeks seems like AGES. but its fun to be back in Okinawa, i miss going into the stores an they say welcome, an then say thank you when you leave. i enjoy going to arcades which are still popular on this side of the world. i even missed seeing the local kids dressed up in the craziest outfits known to man. the only thing i dont miss are the japanese police.

an i am working on the story...working hard on it Chang, so i will post it soon.

*an i was wondering why you all were talkin about MK...in my head it translated as Mortal Kombat...an i was wondering if it was popular again. but mario kart is the best. i still play it on the 64...that was my dads favorite game before he passed.

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 xemnas_is_god

this whole time i was thinking

" omg... chang likes Mortal Kombat?"

so your not alone friend.

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 ShaunyP

good news, on wednesday, i'm getting wi-fi for my ds, so i'll be online with mk. both mario kart and mortal kombat, and also, jump ultimate stars which i had imported.

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 DynamicJumpIuff
Have fun with Jump Ultimate Stars, I'll be having more fun with Mother 3. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@DJ: oooooohhhh.... :)

@hush: I hope you would take pics and post them. JP is one of my 5 place to go in the world.. :) .... sorry about your dad... :(

@Hush and Xemnas: I use to like MK series, but that was a LONG time ago. Now I need a story in most game, and do not seem to like fighting games. Actually once I`m back to CT I would sell my SSBB copy for US$30 to anyone that live in CT or NYC.. if not would sell it to gamestop.

@Shaun: I`ll be waiting to trade FC.. with MK :) (mine is on my sig)

an update on my pc... I STILL HAVE NO LAPTOP!!! I`m starting to image that dog freaking death :evil: oh.. and why I do not have my laptop??? Bc the shippement in my country SUX!!!! Dell delivered the cord MAY 14th, but WTF?? is the shipped company that I paid doing??? So today I got desperate and called, Thx God bc I discovered that EPS (my delivery company) fill my package ID account the wrong way!!!! OMG!!! And the freaking lady said: ah?! tha is weird, I wonder how that happen? SHE WoNDERS!!!!... REALLY?? YOU WONDER?!?!?!? OMFG!!!

So I was not in the system, now I am, and I would get in 2-3 days.. which pry mean NEXT FREAKING WEEK!!! Why do I paid a "better" shipped thing that the one of my Goverment I do not know... oh wait I know... BC NOONE DELIVER TO THIS FREAKING ISLAND.. and if they do it would arrive 1 year later and broke... YES.. I`m :evil: :evil: I better do not run into the freaking dog now...

*gonna game*

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 xemnas_is_god
chang, it has a story now. you should really play them. especially Armeggedon!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
yea.. I thought about it.. but I have so many other game on the play list or to get list that MK is not my priority I guess.. :oops:
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 HushRong
i should take more pics an i shall...i'll just borrow a camera. an today i went to back to my favorite japanese mcdonalds or as they call it makudonarudo(sound it out). an got a mega mac, the evolved form of the big mac. it was delicious
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 xemnas_is_god
Mega Mac? THATS FLIPPIN AWESOME!!!!!
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 ShaunyP
@chang, all right, but which mk do u mean?
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 HushRong

Mega Mac? THATS FLIPPIN AWESOME!!!!!xemnas_is_god

yeah, it was a new item they got in awhile ago...they still have the ebi(shrimp) burger, its been there forever. but i remember the terriyaki an shitake burgers...MMMMMMmmmmMMMM GOOD.

but when i go back i will try to get some pics. i love McD's here, its open 24 hrs a day...an the people look so happy. back in the states...everyone that worked at a fast food place looked PISSED. so i missed going into stores an rest. where they greet you coming in an they are all happy an smiley...love it.

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 xemnas_is_god
hey, i was never pissed at McD's, and i greet ppl at wal-mart, and shoe carnival... but i guess that is true for most ppl.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 HushRong
yeah, i wish everyplace you go had happy people. its just one of those things
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 DynamicJumpIuff
I wonder when Mari's going to be done with my banner.... Anyway, I found my old SNES in the attic with all of my old games, and guess what? They all work perfectly! Here were the games I had: F-Zero: Love this game to death. The Legend of Zelda: aLttP: The only flawless game ever created. SMW2: Yoshi's Island: Yoshi gets high, nuff said. Star Fox: The first or second 3D game ever made and it's still as good as I remember it. Kirby Super Star: Best platformer/sidescroller EVER. Super Mario World: Fun, challenging, and charming. EarthBound: Screw Nintendo of America, this was an awesome game! Final Fantasy VI: One of my top 5 favorite games ever. Final Fantasy IV: Amazing, but not as good as VI. Golden Sun: In about a houndred years, I bet people will still like this game. Super Castlevania 4: Awesome, nuff said. And that's about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Mega Mac? THATS FLIPPIN AWESOME!!!!!xemnas_is_god

agree...

@chang, all right, but which mk do u mean?ShaunyP

Mario Kart :P :)

I wonder when Mari's going to be done with my banner.... Anyway, I found my old SNES in the attic with all of my old games, and guess what? They all work perfectly! Here were the games I had: F-Zero: Love this game to death. The Legend of Zelda: aLttP: The only flawless game ever created. SMW2: Yoshi's Island: Yoshi gets high, nuff said. Star Fox: The first or second 3D game ever made and it's still as good as I remember it. Kirby Super Star: Best platformer/sidescroller EVER. Super Mario World: Fun, challenging, and charming. EarthBound: Screw Nintendo of America, this was an awesome game! Final Fantasy VI: One of my top 5 favorite games ever. Final Fantasy IV: Amazing, but not as good as VI. Golden Sun: In about a houndred years, I bet people will still like this game. Super Castlevania 4: Awesome, nuff said. And that's about it.DynamicJumpIuff

*envies run tru my veins* :P dude awesome... pretty sweet colection there...

about the banner... go to my blog you`ll see why I have being stuck.... *****ing EPS shipping service!!!! ANd I will be back to full schedule in a lil while :cry: :cry: Why did you had to remember me that??? :cry: :cry:

...... *goes to a dark corner and stay in fetal position*

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 HushRong

i hope your laptop gets HEALED.

i wonder how we ever survived without internet? i remember when i moved off base an into the local community here in okinawa, i didnt have internet at our new house for 3 months....3....long....months

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 xemnas_is_god

*stands next to guy from Katamari Damacy union*

hey...

who let you inside?

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 ShaunyP
@chang, ok, just have to set it up, finally, i don't have to play with my little brother, he really sucks at mario kart.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 HushRong
oh man, my sis wants to buy a wii now ever since i told her how great they were. an we want mario kart to live up our old ways...but the military base doesnt have any wiis no mario kart....only the japanese do off-base...an i dont think she wants that one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@ Thx Hush :) and 3 month... yea... I pass a time that long without my pc and yu would fnd me in fetal position talking with fairy and eating clouds made of golden honey....

@Xemnas: who is your friend?? why is he looking at our neck like that??? why are his eye turning red??? why.... uh oh... :?

@chang, ok, just have to set it up, finally, i don't have to play with my little brother, he really sucks at mario kart.ShaunyP

sweet... PM me or post it here (actuall after the ramdom of above I notice we are talking about this one the wrong thread, I did not notice before (I blame the pc :lol: YES THIS THING has the fault of EVERYTHING that happen in my pc world... :lol: ) but yea... just post it at the entertaiment land :)

I spend the whole day at he embassy getting my J-1 Visa.... now I`m officially going to the states to do my residency, well I have to wait for them to send my passport.. but :D:D

BTW: from 8-10 in a bus. then a taxi, then from @11am - 4pm in the embassy and back to the bus from 5-7pm... NO FUN :P but I got my Visa so all is good :P

@Hush: military base?? ah? and why you are trying to get a wii in there.. :? so conffuse :?

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 HushRong

most US military bases are basically large towns to really small cities. i've lived one them ever since i was born, my dad was a career military man, 30yrs of service to the US Air Force.

so i grew up on AF bases, so there is always a runway filled with fighters, bombers, an transport planes. other than that, everything else is like a regular community. there is a commisary where you can grocery shop. there is a bx(base exchange) which sell brand name clothes, electronics, other stuff you'd find in a store like target, so thats where i'd try to buy a wii. there are shoppettes which is like a 7eleven. then there are alot of houses for people with families to live in, barracks for single people, churches...an everything else.

so its just like any US(or other countries) town...just not in our homeland. plus, its sorrounded by a gate where military police are armed with m16's, m9's, 12gauges.

its great.

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 xemnas_is_god
agreed. i have been in one, just not ever lived in one. must be nice.
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 DynamicJumpIuff
I think I should take a break from Mother 3, Every time I get really far into it, somebody always deletes my data! I'm going to take a nice 3 month break from the game. Oh yeah, I finished Kirby SuperStar and I have reached a conclusion... Marx>>>>You.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 HushRong

oh man, i used to have the same problem with Grand Theft Auto Vice City...i used to get so far in that game...an somehow my data got deleted or messed up...so i had to replay that game so many times. (i have nightmares i'm driving down alleyways in a voodoo getting chased by haitians, thats how bad it got)

i've been been almost 4 weeks CV free...an it feels terrible

also, i just ate a bag of Corn Soup chips. awkwardly it was good and it did tastes like corn soup, the japanese are clever...an around here, they love corn.

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 xemnas_is_god

oh man, i used to have the same problem with Grand Theft Auto Vice City...i used to get so far in that game...an somehow my data got deleted or messed up...so i had to replay that game so many times. (i have nightmares i'm driving down alleyways in a voodoo getting chased by haitians, thats how bad it got)

i've been been almost 4 weeks CV free...an it feels terrible

also, i just ate a bag of Corn Soup chips. awkwardly it was good and it did tastes like corn soup, the japanese are clever...an around here, they love corn.

HushRong

only a gamer... only a gamer...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Zemnas: yeap.. yeap....

yea.. know the feeling.... losing save data... game cartrige eat by a dog... AFTER 40h+ into the game!!!!

... so lets see....

take the dog and feed him to lions... no too fast.... give him to dracula.. nah what the fool would do with him?? ..... summon familiar to poke the dig for all eternity, nope my poor familiars deling with that thing forever...

ah?? being insensitive??? REALLY??? say that to Lucas that was eating my a beast without being able to defend himself :cry: :cry:

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 HushRong

i had a dream that i had a bowl of game cars instead of chips once.

OH! at the markets here in taiwan...they got nintendo knock off systems...im trying to see when i can go to the electronic market an see what they got

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 DynamicJumpIuff
Chang... Lucas didn't die... His [spoiler] Twin brother and Mother died. [/spoiler] ***More Spoilers*** [spoiler] It's a shame really, because this would have never happened if Ness had actually done something about Porky instead of not responding to the letter. Because of Ness, Poo lost his kingdom, Paula lost her pre-school, something happened to Jeff, Lucas' mother and brother are dead, Flint(Lucas' dad) had gone crazy since his wife died and locked himself up, Lucas' brother was revived as a cyborg and was turned into the leader of the pigmasks by Porky, and the Nowhere Islands have been corrupted by technology. In the end, Lucas had to "Restart" the world so that everybody would have been happy again... None of this would have happened if Ness had gone after Porky... I guess the real enemy of the Mother series was Ness... [/spoiler]
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 HushRong

doesnt ness use a yo-yo? i remember something like that in super smash bors(for the 64).

but i never played mother, i thought about buying it once when the japanese remade it for GBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:lol: ;lol: :lol:

I`m not talking about that Lucas, but the one of Lunar knight, the game eaten by my sis`s dog... :lol:

@Hush: so you would be able to find a wii?? sweet :)

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 HushRong

hahaha, i'd have to test it first...its all blackmarket like up in here with some of those things. they sell a TON of cell phones here, i thought about getting an iphone an itouch...but i could imagine it being weird an breaking in two weeks.

im just gonna lok for DVD's of brand new movies an thats it really

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

ooh... I would dvice you not to get a wii like that.. I mean, it would not have warranty, right??

one of the best thing of nintendo is that you do not have to worry, their costumer service is great..

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 DynamicJumpIuff

:lol: ;lol: :lol:

I`m not talking about that Lucas, but the one of Lunar knight, :)

chang_1910
Well then... at least I didn't waste my time telling people why Ness is the true antoginast of the Mother series... Right?
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 HushRong

@chang, i wouldnt even want to buy a black market/knock off/ stolen one on the streets. it just wouldnt feel right. an i dont really care about warranty/insurance stuff for systems since i became a gamer in a foreign place. almost every system i bought in the local market or on base never offered a warranty.

so when i was in the states an bought a ds lite...they asked if i wanted a warranty, i thought they were crazy. i was buying a handheld...not a car. but later i read on a forum about a guy who said he didnt buy it either, an then he dropped his dslite in the toilet.

i am gonna go to the electronic market an see if they got any cool games an movies.

we went shopping at Taipei 101, a huge building with a mall connected to it. an i went to a hobby, game, toy store and i almost bought a castlevania game outta impulse...an then i realized i already owned Dawn of Sorrow for the ds :P

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 HushRong

MOTHER F!!!!!!!!!! i just realized something

i want to watch and finish the new gundam show that has come out awhile ago, seed. so i have to finish the first part of seed, then seed destiny, then seed stargazer...an i think thats it.

an in japan i had been checking out gundam model kits an noticed some new units that dont look traditional but cool none the less. so i thought they were new to the latest installments to seed. they werent!!

there is a newer gundam series comin out called 00, thats where these new units are from. an this new show is believed to have at least two seasons to it.

im mad slackin on my gundam

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 ShaunyP

GREAT NEWS!!!!

WE FINALLY FINISHED SCHOOL TODAY.

Ahh, yes, finally. WOOO!!!! :D:D:D:D:D