BuRnt ParADaisE... WOo HOO!!!! Be Random, be crazy, have fun!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#301 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts
Honestly, for a cell, just get a gophone. You can get a decent one for about 20 bucks, and you just fill it up with minutes whenever you need them. No hassels with those stupid contracts or anything. Easy as delicious pie.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#302 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

im worried about getting a phone too when i go back to the states. Japan is mad advanced...so whatever is brand new in the US, Japan has an its already cheaper...plus, there are too many companies to go with. so good hunting on a phone Chang.

i think tomorrow with some free time im gonna go Horse-Racing at the arcade and win some money. its fun to sit and watch a game of horses race as you place bets.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#303 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

Honestly, for a cell, just get a gophone. You can get a decent one for about 20 bucks, and you just fill it up with minutes whenever you need them. No hassels with those stupid contracts or anything. Easy as delicious pie.semianonymous

yea.. I used to get those when I was here for a few month.. but now that I`ll be living here.. is too pricey... and teh contract thing give me the talk free with others att (all my friend have att) so yea... I just get the lower contract for 40US$ and I can talk all I want :P

Is ok... I end up having a nice contract with a blackberry (thx to friend thus) and I got the cheap plan + wi-fi :) and I have PDA compatibility for my medicine programs... so all is good... :)

@Hush: thx.. and good luck in the horse stuff :)

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 HushRong
black berries are NICE. i had one for a monthe or two while i stayed in hawaii...i got a good deal an everything, but returned it later when i left...a sad day
-Trident-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#305 -Trident-
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts
@Hush: ooohhh... ok.. still quite funny... and yeap.. is different everyone.. I should know.. in my country you can drink REALLY early... They would sell alcohol to even kids (they just need to say is for my dad or something) and legally you can buy alcohol around 15-16 ( the "sweet 16th" Bday here is not as "sweet" :P and in my country we do not have sweet 16, we have sweet 15 :lol: .. so yea.. ) You are consider an adult after you are 18, so you can go into club and drink... The 1st time i played "1,2,pum" I was 16yo.... Now I think they are trying to change the clubs/disco/bar so you ahve to be I think 20-21 to get in.. but not sure... I`m 28 so i do not care about age limit rule anymore :lol: :oops:[QUOTE="HushRong"]

haha, thanks! birthdays are the best...until you start gettin socks as presents :evil:

anyways, im watching gundam00 an code geass, good stuff, the stories of each seem to be goin good, and two weeks ago i beat rengou vs zaft a few times, and i just beat gundam 00 twice...but the second time didnt do much, so im just gonna have to go at it again

chang_1910

told you :) :lol:

DJ: male strippers :lol: :lol: u are so sweet thinking of me on your Bday... ...:oops: *give DJ a cookie*

How you know about that mother 3 thingy??? are u sure?? on VC??

I`m DONE PACKING!!!!! exc my console... Knowing athat after packing them they would not see the light (or I would not game) until 4-5 month... I CAN NOT put them in my carry-on :cry: .. which btw I hope ppl in the out/in port would not hassle me about.. My carry-on would have my CV games, some others rare games (which I`m not putting on my suitcase), my wii, my ps2, my 500Gb HD, my PC accessories... It looks like a electronic store :lol: and others values like jewels and such..

lmao....that's hilarious. :lol: I can just imagine the looks on peoples faces.

my advice, don't show the boys your toys. :P
D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#306 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts

i think tomorrow with some free time im gonna go Horse-Racing at the arcadeHushRong

....what?

they have horse-racing in arcades there? O_o are you sure you aren't getting "race track" mixed up with arcade? they're only supposed to have videogames there (or at least i've never seen or heard of an arcade with anything else) if not, that must be a really big arcade =O

Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
I have made my own Tier List for Brawl, I think it's very accurate. Top: Snake Meta Knight Mr. Game and Watch High: Marth R.O.B. Falco Ice Climbers Toon Link Wolf Olimar Pikachu DeDeDe Wario Pit Mid: Ness Lucas Diddy Kong Zelda Random Box (Right in the middle.) Donkey Kong ZSS Lucario Bowser Luigi Pokemon Trainer Kirby Ike Mario Low: Sheik Link Sonic Ganondorf Princess Peach Bottom: Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Samus, Captain Falcon
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 semianonymous

I have made my own Tier List for Brawl, I think it's very accurate. Top: Snake Meta Knight Mr. Game and Watch

High: Marth R.O.B. Falco Ice Climbers Toon Link Wolf Olimar Pikachu DeDeDe Wario Pit

Mid: Ness Lucas Diddy Kong Zelda Random Box (Right in the middle.) Donkey Kong ZSS Lucario Bowser Luigi Pokemon Trainer Kirby Ike Mario

Low: Sheik Link Sonic Ganondorf Princess Peach

Bottom: Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Samus, Captain FalconDynamicJumpIuff

Decent, a few things I would change

Ike belongs in High Tier. There really isn't any way to debate this anymore.

IC belong in Mid, maybe towards the top of Mid.

Link belongs at the bottom of Mid

Falcon goes in Low

Lucario belongs in Top Tier if you can perform advanced tech's with him, otherwise, he goes in upper mid, or lower high.

Jiggly in the bottom? You've obviously never run into a good Wall of Pain. Low at minimum.

Ness/Lucas belong in high, their also debatably top, but thats still argued quite a bit.

Other than that, that's prolly more or less how it'll end up looking.

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 DynamicJumpIuff
Ike in high? Captain Falcon in low? What exactly are you smoking?
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 semianonymous

Ike in high? Captain Falcon in low? What exactly are you smoking?DynamicJumpIuff

Ike is the single strongest character in the game, mix that with the (few) fast moves he has, and the fact that a single lucky hit can KO, he very easily fits at the bottom of high. EASILY. Add that to the ease of use, and you have yourself a lower-high tier character.

C. Falcon in Low because despite the fact he was nerfed to hell, he still has some potential, its just...well hidden. Very well hidden. But its way up for debate, although it can be agreed he sucks compared to Melee falcon.

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 DynamicJumpIuff
Ike's attacks are slow as hell and any good player should not get hit by most of them, his recovery is easily gimped, his counter is pretty bad compared to others, he has horrible tournement match-ups agaisnt most characters, he's easily raped by any character that has a projectile. Captain Falcon is still melee Captain Falcon, it's just that the Brawl engine ****ed him up pretty good.
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 semianonymous

Have you ever played a really good Ike player? His ^Tilt alone makes him incredibly dangerous, it can easily be used to set up combo's or juggle. The fact that 2 of his moves have super armor that last for a remarkable amount of time really also helps him be overpowered.

But regardless, it ultimately comes down to opinion. There are those who even insist that Tiers don't exist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

black berries are NICE. i had one for a monthe or two while i stayed in hawaii...i got a good deal an everything, but returned it later when i left...a sad dayHushRong

yeap. I love it... and paying internet priceless... I do not have much time now, but I spend like 1 hours per day in the bus.. so checking GS news (which btw, I did not know they had a GS site for blackberries.. sweet.. I can not go to forums, well I can but is kind of awakard... but I can check my msg, the news, updates.. sweet!!! :P ) also I can read kotaku news.. and I get all my emails.. so I DID NOT waste an hour in the bus :D:D LOVE IT.. and I just notice.. that my blackberry is crimson.. so it match my DS :P :D

@Trident: I know is hillarious.. and an update about that.. someone actually told me: wow, those are a lot of present for bf/friends... I did not correct her... I already had 3 h. in the airport.. that would take 5 more min :lol:

and.... Shhhhhhh... which toys??? ..... look the sky so beautiful....

@DJ and Semi: I do not know much about SSBB, I actually trade my game last week.. but I guess that the characte just depends on how well ppl know how to use him... For me the ice climbers were pretty sweet, I kick some asses (of course regular SSBB gamers, no pros) and I COULD NEVER do a thing with kirby, but I saw some ppl doing major damage with that one... anyway.. like I said.. dunno much about SSBB :P

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 DynamicJumpIuff
Let's see... Top tier: Salad Snack Bottom tier: Craptain Failcon I like typos, like Metal Bear Solid.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 HushRong

[QUOTE="HushRong"]i think tomorrow with some free time im gonna go Horse-Racing at the arcadeD3j1k0

....what?

they have horse-racing in arcades there? O_o are you sure you aren't getting "race track" mixed up with arcade? they're only supposed to have videogames there (or at least i've never seen or heard of an arcade with anything else) if not, that must be a really big arcade =O

haha, its a game they play here, theyve had them in arcades for a long time.

basically, there is a HUGE screen, connected to a bunch of "desks" on the desk there is a little screen where you can check out horses stats and what not an place bets. its all digital. when i go i guess i should take pics of arcades...seeing how japan is one of the few places in the world where they are still popular

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#316 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts

i HATE ice climbers.

the only two characters i play with, i have played with from Day 1.

Kirby(the baddest of the asses)

and Samus.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 HushRong

hardcore SSBB talk?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

well.... Hellow...

I thouhgt that med school and the crazy shift were preparing me for the future, to be a better proffesional.. But I was wrong.. it was so that as a gamer i could take 2 days like this...I went to the 2 days events of MGS with Hideo Kojima.... Check the pics and check teh description about each one

We got there yesterday (june 11) at @3pm (I was arriving from CT and my friend work until 5pm so I got asap to hold the spots) and left at 2am with what you saw above... :D:D:D

and today we got there at 9pm (my friend reported sick) :lol: ... I got there 1st while he look the game at GS... and we left around 6ish.... And this time I got to shake his hand.... sooooo cool.... and we were 30s in line so he was not as tired so he was soooo awesome.... My friend got a pic shaking hands, but bc his camara is so stupid slow I could not get one... but either way would be in my memory for a looooooooooooooooooooong time :D:D

(I have more pics of yesterdaya nd today, would post them later on .. I`m using my friend laptop and we used his camera we were tired so we have not uploaded the pics yet.. Also got a clip of the line up teh way until we were.... would try to post all that during teh weekend....

:D:D:D:D

(Sorry semi it was one item per customer with Kojima.. I was tried to get another one, but the guy that was handing the stuff to Kojima said.. one item, one item.. and the staff kept saying have your ONE item ready :? )

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts
whoa, i can't believe you met Hideo Kojima. You are SO lucky.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 HushRong
thats awesome!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:D Thx guys :D

and I`m soooo happy that I waited to get my ps3... Now I have one with Hideo Kojima autograph on it :D:D In SILVER.... :D

yeap Shauny... I`m.. :P

I`m so glad they did that in NYC and no just LA... (and I hope they bring more of that to this side... looking at the CV events that for some reason mostly stay in LA :evil: :P )

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#322 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts

*remembers psycho mantis...*

chang.... you just met the reincarnation of everything awesome, and have no pics.... what will we do now?

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 DynamicJumpIuff
Afternoon of the first day, 58 hours remain.
Avatar image for deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
deactivated-5992048d2d5ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#324 deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
Member since 2005 • 5165 Posts
Hiya
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 HushRong

herro there^

wait a second...you have a ps3 now chang? that is autographed by Kojima himself.

@Chang : *HIGH FIVE for joining the PS3 club...we will serve cookies & punch for this, and an *EXTRA HIGH FIVE for an awesome PS3...yet, there is this thing called ENVY growing inside of me at this moment :twisted:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

*remembers psycho mantis...*

chang.... you just met the reincarnation of everything awesome, and have no pics.... what will we do now?

xemnas_is_god

yea.. dude I have pics... :? click the link one my post above... I even took a pic of my beautiful ps3 with the silver signature by KOJIMA :D:D

HiyaSupaMarioPlumma

DUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEE

hellow :)

did you saw... ah?? ah?? my kojima night :D:D

herro there^

wait a second...you have a ps3 now chang? that is autographed by Kojima himself.

@Chang : *HIGH FIVE for joining the PS3 club...we will serve cookies & punch for this, and an *EXTRA HIGH FIVE for an awesome PS3...yet, there is this thing called ENVY growing inside of me at this moment :twisted:

HushRong

:D yeap... now I NEED a tv :cry:

the only sad part is that I would not be able to play until .... Sept or Nov :cry: .. I may give up on the temptation... I mean like it was not enough with the ps2 and wii looking at me.. now I have a NEW ps3 looking me like: "are you really gonna leave us here??"

:lol:

oh and *have 5* and do not forget the WINE!!!! WOo Hoo!!!.

As soon as I get it hook I`ll let you know my PSN ID :) .... and *hide from :twisted: Hush ...

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 HushRong

hide from hush? awwww, thats cold...i think i will take MY wine alone now thank you very much. j/k haha.

but my PS3 is back in Minnesota...and i think my cousin is playing CoD4 on it. i miss my ps3, i could be playing GTA4 or MGS4 on it right now.

*an i know what you mean about not having a tv. when i moved from on base to live off base in the japanese community..i didnt have a tv for my ps2 an xbox for 2 weeks...it was sad. but when we were all reunited, its was blissful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

hide from hush? awwww, thats cold...i think i will take MY wine alone now thank you very much. j/k haha.

but my PS3 is back in Minnesota...and i think my cousin is playing CoD4 on it. i miss my ps3, i could be playing GTA4 or MGS4 on it right now.

*an i know what you mean about not having a tv. when i moved from on base to live off base in the japanese community..i didnt have a tv for my ps2 an xbox for 2 weeks...it was sad. but when we were all reunited, its was blissful

HushRong

yeap... and.. so you understand my sadness... and at least u do not have urs with you atm.. but I have mine WITH games, including MGS4 and no way to play them...

I need to get a tv.. beside Siren is comming... and well is HORROR... I can deal with mgs staring at me... but a horror game... that HAS to be played.. and SH5 and RE5 are around the corner... so...

and.. oh wait... you missunderstood me.. I was hiding from evil hush.. ( = :twisted: hush ) I got afraid of him.. you know having that envy growing inside... and a evil face... :cry: do not go, good hush :( I want to have wine with you :cry: and you could protect me from evil hush :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
deactivated-5992048d2d5ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#329 deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
Member since 2005 • 5165 Posts
Having the name Kojima automatically makes you cool. With Hideo and Ayami you can't help but love their work. :D
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 HushRong

haha, evil hush is my brother.

i dunno, if i had my ps3, mgs4, and a tv(i have the tv at least)...i would lock myself in and just play away...it looks soo fun.

and Siren..that game is creepy

about your PS3, its the MGS4 pack? is the system itself signed?

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 D3j1k0
now that mgs4 is out i think i may need to finally get a ps3. although the tv I currently have to play on sucks pretty bad, so that would be a problem...I need to check some TV prices >_> btw, i beat metroid prime last night. really fun final boss =D but wow, those fission metroids are so annoying...glad you can kill them without letting them split with a power bomb.
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 DynamicJumpIuff
Anyone here know any good exclusive games on the PS3 that aren't MGS4?
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 semianonymous

Anyone here know any good exclusive games on the PS3 that aren't MGS4?DynamicJumpIuff

Resistance

I know for a fact there are several more, but I just can't think right now. Anyone else wanna fill in the blanks?

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 DynamicJumpIuff
To tell you the truth, I think most FPS's are mediocre pieces of ****. Also, remember when you said that thing about Ike's ^tilt? Most characters can DI out of it. 1. Jigglypuff is agreed to be Bottom tier, however, she is nowhere near as bad as Captain Falcon. 2. Link in mid is basically a stupid move for me to make, he's weak, he has bad recovery and bad jumps, his ^b moves enemies away from him and therefor, he does less damage, he's slow, his bombs have a smaller blast radius than TL's, Toon Link is overall a better character, Link's Boomerang brings people closer to you and fails as a projectile. 3. Ness and Lucas are fine candidates for high tier, but top? **** no. 4. You're actually right about Lucario being high tier. 5. Anyways, CF is considered so horrible because he's a Melee character in Brawl Engine, was apparently is a HORRIBLE mix and has ruined what he was in Melee. His comboing potential was what made him in Melee, without that it really cripples his game. He has Atrocious Priority, since a great majority of his moves can be stopped by a simple jab. Average strength attack with either a lot of ending lag or Startup lag, that don't even do damage worth it. He cannot approach AT ALL, he's probably one of the easiest characters to camp once you get into high levels of play, easily telegraphed, has trouble racking up damage, nerfed Knee, the fact that so many others either are great newcomers, or Veterans that got buffed. When you add to the fact he has likely some of the worst matchups in the game and Horrible Tourney outing so far, he definately at this point in time is a serious canadate for the worst character in Brawl.
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 semianonymous
yeah, i was wrong about the PK duo, I was going off of my experience with one of my friends, who rapes face with them. That said, I noticed yesterday that his strategy is more or less spam Lucas' upsmash, and spam PK thunder. Suprisingly good at it, too.
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 DynamicJumpIuff
At least my tier list is better than this guys: I have discussed this at length with like, 20 people, and we all agree on this list after, say, weeks of deliberation. I've used no bias in this list. This is not based on my opinion, this is based on pure ability,weaknesses,strength, and other aspects. I'm not a supporter of Tiers that place every one of the person's favorites on the high tier, and then everybody else is low Tier. High Tier Snake C. Falcon Olimar DDD Samus Pikachu Ivysaur Link Meta-Knight Luigi Mid Tier Sonic Yoshi Kirby Ike Bowser Fox Falco ZSS Ness Lucas Jigglypuff DK Wario Shiek Charizard Peach Toon Link Mario Game and Watch Low Tier Wolf R.O.B. Marth Ganon Pit Lucario Diddy Kong Squirtle Zelda Ice Climbers T. Link
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 semianonymous

whats wrong with that list?

/sarcasm

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 HushRong

[QUOTE="DynamicJumpIuff"]Anyone here know any good exclusive games on the PS3 that aren't MGS4?semianonymous

Resistance

I know for a fact there are several more, but I just can't think right now. Anyone else wanna fill in the blanks?

its hard to come up with a list of exclusive between PS3 an 360. i like the old days where each system had something special to it. i remember my PS2 had all the great single player games, Xbox had my multiplayer games for chillin with friends, an the Gamecube had Resident Evil...good times

nowadays...you should just buy a PS3 and a Wii...80% of everything on 360 will be on the PS3(and vice versa), so in the end, having that Ultimate Blu-Ray(an other features) is the reason to go sony an not microsoft. and the Wii...well, its the Wii.

Blu-Ray + PS3 + PS3 game= Splendor that Gods only once had.

plus...by now, you probably have enough friends that are stuck with a 360 so you can go to there house an play Halo3.

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 D3j1k0
lol, toon link is on DJ's list twice, the second time he's called T. link
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 DynamicJumpIuff
That's not my list. I C/P'd it from some noob. The funny thing about it is that he was serious about the list.
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 GreggD
Member since 2004 • 6710 Posts
I leave for a week or so, and what happens? This thread degenerates into an argument/discussion about the power and usefulness of Smash Brothers characters...This is inexcusable. Here, my little ones. Have some Bacardi and ginger ale...
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 DynamicJumpIuff
Someguy made a tier list based on the best and intelligent users on the Brawl Boards. Top tier: Aaron Minjo Longhorn _Lord_Bane_ High tier: DynamicJumpIuff Silverflash Mikey_Wolf At least Mid-Tier Tier: Sammycakes2604 Sybb tier: Sybb Seba616 tier: Seba616 Middle tier: Ultimatefool Brawl cast _Clinton Low tier: This board Bottom tier: Spongebob Chris Crocker
OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 OmegaAce1313
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts
*walks in...

Holy crap! Chang met Iga?!?!?! Did he have his whip and hat with him? Did he kill anyone?:shock::D:shock::D
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 DynamicJumpIuff
If you don't belive me, I'll show you this:I'm at the top of High Tier! Also, there is going to be a rap battle on 6/15 at 3:00 Central Time. And of course, I'll be the DJ. 8)
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 semianonymous

*walks in...

Holy crap! Chang met Iga?!?!?! Did he have his whip and hat with him? Did he kill anyone?:shock::D:shock::D
OmegaAce1313

Kojima =/= IGA.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

about your PS3, its the MGS4 pack? is the system itself signed?HushRong

yeap, I got the MGS4 pack, but the regular edition... the limited edition the ps3 was on gray-silver, but it was a 40GB instead of a 80GB :? and yeap...

did anyone actually click on the link at my 1st post about this?

now that mgs4 is out i think i may need to finally get a ps3. although the tv I currently have to play on sucks pretty bad, so that would be a problem...I need to check some TV prices >_> btw, i beat metroid prime last night. D3j1k0

yea... I think that is the reason why I have not gotten a tv. atm I do not have the $$$ to get a decent one, so I rather stay a bit longer without one and get a nice one...

did you complete it 100%?? the end is different depending on how much you complete...

[QUOTE="DynamicJumpIuff"]Anyone here know any good exclusive games on the PS3 that aren't MGS4?semianonymous

Resistance

not out yet, but FF13 would be esclusive.. and well as SIREN!!!! :twisted: I can not wiat for that one.... is going to be out on July in JP.. hopefully the NA release would follow soon...

[QUOTE="OmegaAce1313"]*walks in...

semianonymous

Kojima =/= IGA.

oh yea.. sorry... I wih it would have being IGA.. no offense to MGS fans, that one is cool and all.. but if I meet IGA would be SOOOO MUCH AWESOME!!!!

I met Hideo Kojima (creator of MGS)

I got my ps3 sign (click above)

[QUOTE="semianonymous"]

[QUOTE="DynamicJumpIuff"]Anyone here know any good exclusive games on the PS3 that aren't MGS4?HushRong

Resistance

its hard to come up with a list of exclusive between PS3 an 360. i like the old days where each system had something special to it. i remember my PS2 had all the great single player games, Xbox had my multiplayer games for chillin with friends, an the Gamecube had Resident Evil...good times

nowadays...you should just buy a PS3 and a Wii...80% of everything on 360 will be on the PS3(and vice versa), so in the end, having that Ultimate Blu-Ray(an other features) is the reason to go sony an not microsoft. and the Wii...well, its the Wii.

Blu-Ray + PS3 + PS3 game= Splendor that Gods only once had.

plus...by now, you probably have enough friends that are stuck with a 360 so you can go to there house an play Halo3.

my reason is Siren, taht is ps3 exclusive (so far) I was going for a 360 bc at 1st SH5 was just for that (I think) but now ps3 is getting ALL my horror games... :D:D RE5, SH5 and siren... life is GOOD... :)

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 D3j1k0
i found a 26" 750p HDTV for $500. and on that topic, I saw a TV on display that had its colors all messed up XD also, my cat was in the litter box earlier...i think he was stalking something from it XD EDIT: and wtf? spongebob is bottom tier? BS!
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 DynamicJumpIuff
Actually, he's so high that it looks like he's bottom tier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

i found a 26" 750p HDTV for $500. and on that topic, I saw a TV on display that had its colors all messed up XD also, my cat was in the litter box earlier...i think he was stalking something from it XD EDIT: and wtf? spongebob is bottom tier? BS!D3j1k0

is it a flat screen?? bc if not is way to pricey... My friend got a HDTV tube for 250US$ and is a pretty good one.. imo... do not remember teh brand thus..

spongebob... ah? what?? and somehow I`m laughing :lol:

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 D3j1k0
Yeah it was flatscreen. though many of the reviews said it had a pretty flimsy stand so you may want to think about hanging it on the wall (which would require extra parts, sadly)