BuRnt ParADaisE... WOo HOO!!!! Be Random, be crazy, have fun!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#401 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

my friend bought a PSP Slim(a JP version)..and we both got Bleach Heat the Soul 5 (mine came with a cool, promotional towel)...and that game is fun. 3D, nice graphics, and intense fights.

also, the store he took me to was a huge depot of stuff...and there was a large area dedicated to games. so i have seen games like blood+, deathnote, wangan midnight...an lots of other cool stuff

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#402 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts
Theres a shiny new sticky, everyone go and oggle it
Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#403 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
>.> What a horrible birthday party.... About the records thing that Semi stickied, I beat the Battle Arena in CotM in a minimalist Magician mode run. (Sorry, no pics) You've seen it and you can't unsee it!
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 semianonymous

>.> What a horrible birthday party.... You've seen it and you can't unsee it!DynamicJumpIuff

ow

my...eyes...

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 DynamicJumpIuff
More things to burn Semi's eyes: Zero Suit Wario cannot be unseen!
Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#406 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

Shame it was deleted. It was hilarious! Now I need to ask you a serious question... Which version of Street Fighter is better? The originalOr this version?DynamicJumpIuff

my friend bought a PSP Slim(a JP version)..and we both got Bleach Heat the Soul 5 (mine came with a cool, promotional towel)...and that game is fun. 3D, nice graphics, and intense fights.

also, the store he took me to was a huge depot of stuff...and there was a large area dedicated to games. so i have seen games like blood+, deathnote, wangan midnight...an lots of other cool stuff

HushRong

I want to play BLOOD+ :cry: are you gonna try it? or any of those?

>.> What a horrible birthday party....DynamicJumpIuff

why?? :( We had strippers.... and alcohol... and music... and even the falcon pinata :(

About the records thing that Semi stickied, I beat the Battle Arena in CotM in a minimalist Magician mode run. (Sorry, no pics)DynamicJumpIuff

nice one... :shock:

...You've seen it and you can't unsee it!DynamicJumpIuff

More things to burn Semi's eyes: Zero Suit Wario cannot be unseen!DynamicJumpIuff

:lol: :lol: :lol:

@Hush: any new idea of where I can find that wall scroll?? I found a place where they do custom one but is $$$$ and online in china... so I may get rip off... or who knows...

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 DynamicJumpIuff
There was a Falcon Pinata? I feel so left out... I'm really excited about F-Zero Wii. And to celebrate its confirmation (hopefully), I think I need to post this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

ROFLMAO... where do you find this thing... :lol:

btw... there was a confirmation?? :shock:

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 semianonymous

About the records thing that Semi stickied, I beat the Battle Arena in CotM in a minimalist Magician mode run. (Sorry, no pics) DynamicJumpIuff

Go post it there

More things to burn Semi's eyes: Zero Suit Wario cannot be unseen!DynamicJumpIuff

I despise you

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 DynamicJumpIuff
Why do you click these links when you know what they contain? Chang, I was hoping for a confirmation at E3 because it was rumored.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

oooh.....

GS already started the E3 stuff... so maybe they would say something about it, at some point... E3 is just 2-3 weeks away :)

I`m waiting for this one soooo much..

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 DynamicJumpIuff
I despise youDam u Adrian. Chang, could you make a banner with a picture of a Jumpluff on one side and a Minjo on the other facing each other with a bolt of lightning in the middle seperating the two entities and put a circle in the middle on the lightning bolt and inside the circle, put in the word "Vs." in the circle.
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 semianonymous

I despise youDam u Adrian.DynamicJumpIuff

oh lawd, I remember that. I had fun that day

"But I don't understand, why are you all daming me?"

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 HushRong

@ chang: i havent found any scrolls like that. i went to a few places...and they have posters an everything...but its modern stuff. plus, those "family" scrolls they have...are pricey too i think...if you get it done nicely and from someone with reputation. and my one friend who is really good with Kanji...is out of town this past week, so i will try to ask as soon as she is free and able to hang out!

also...i got heat the soul 5...and it is fun. i just remembered you talking about blood+ or deathnote...so it was blood +. fighting games an action games are my limit...its hard to play a japanese rpg...really hard

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 DynamicJumpIuff
I just heard an awesomely awesome reading of Spicy curry. Now for a list of songs that should have been in Brawl: 1. Paper Engine (F-Zero GX) 2. ZEN (F-Zero GX) 3. Infinite Blue (F-Zero GX) 4. Sounds of Mute City 5. Sounds of Big Blue 6. Cover Of Red Canyon's Theme (Story #2) (F-Zero GX) 7. Wings for my way 8. Fire Field (F-Zero) (This beats the brawl remix.) 9. Port Town (F-Zero) 10. Osc-Sync Carnival (F-Zero GX) 11. Mach 13 Elephant Explosion (NMH) 12. Steel Python (NMH) 13. Pleather for Breakfast (NMH) 14. Stop hanging DJs (NMH) 15. F-Zero X title theme (F-Zero X) 16. FFVI boss battle remixWARNING Listening to most of thses songs causes Hell to freeze over and makes women pregnant just by listening.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
@ chang: i havent found any scrolls like that. i went to a few places...and they have posters an everything...but its modern stuff. plus, those "family" scrolls they have...are pricey too i think...if you get it done nicely and from someone with reputation. and my one friend who is really good with Kanji...is out of town this past week, so i will try to ask as soon as she is free and able to hang out!

also...i got heat the soul 5...and it is fun. i just remembered you talking about blood+ or deathnote...so it was blood +. fighting games an action games are my limit...its hard to play a japanese rpg...really hardHushRong

ok.. thx.. if is being a hassle, do not worry much..

yea.. I can imaging... I wish I could play BLOOD+ :(

@DJ: the songs of NMH would have being hillarious in SSBB :P

-Trident-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 -Trident-
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts
I'm going to sleep before I get any more silly.
I've already spent a good few minutes giggling at this emote,
too amusing... omg, I'm making myself go now before....
Vermin14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#418 Vermin14
Member since 2008 • 162 Posts

Ok i have a serious question its about my vacation i have two dilemmas either go to new york or go to los Angela's i need some help here if i go to ny i can see all the graffiti an all the famous places like time square an everywhere else but on the other hand if i go to LA i can go see all the famous bars an go shark cage diving on the coast tell me what you think

---

Kevin hitler is on the phone he wants his haircut back/Mission Hill Andy french

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 HushRong
they have graffiti in LA too. but each one is cool.. i havent gone to NY for a few years...an i went to LA last summer. but shark cage diving sounds fun
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 DynamicJumpIuff
Well I just got Super Mario Galaxy for my Wii and it's really great, I'm only at the garden area of the hub world, you know, the garden is that place up at the top, and I'm trying out the worlds until I beat all of the galaxies in the garden. After I'm finished with the garden, I'll go to the center of the universe and, well... I think you know what happens next. I don't think I'm spoiling the game for anyone when I say that Peach was kidnapped. And how did bowser get 8 kids?
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 HushRong

silly princess'...having that title is like BEGGING to be kidnapped.

and bowser has had a ton of kids...for the longest time i can remember...you just dont see em much. i remember one had sun glasses, another had a mohawk...one was a girl...but that was a long time ago

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#422 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts

silly princess'...having that title is like BEGGING to be kidnapped.HushRong

only if you can't use eye beams

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 DynamicJumpIuff

[QUOTE="HushRong"]silly princess'...having that title is like BEGGING to be kidnapped.D3j1k0

only if you can't use eye beams

That didn't stop Ganondorf. I've been thinking of getting a new flag: -______████████████ -____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████ -__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██ -__██████░░░░██░░██████ ██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██ ██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██ -__████░░░░░░██████████ -____████░░░░░░░░░░██ -__██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓██ ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓██ ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████ -__██░░░░░░████░░████ -__██░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████ -____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██ -____██████████████   -______████████████ -____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████ -__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██ -__██████░░░░██░░██████ ██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██ ██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██ -__████░░░░░░██████████ -____████░░░░░░░░░░██ -__██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓██ ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓██ ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████ -__██░░░░░░████░░████ -__██░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████ -____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██ -____██████████████   -______████████████ -____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████ -__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██ -__██████░░░░██░░██████ ██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██ ██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██ -__████░░░░░░██████████ -____████░░░░░░░░░░██ -__██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓██ ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓██ ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████ -__██░░░░░░████░░████ -__██░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████ -____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██ -____██████████████   What do you think?
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 HushRong

i think it just gave me a stroke

oh, for Bleach Heat the Soul 5, i have beat Tag Masters and Storymode and have unlocked all characters....it was kinda short. bu ti still have to hone my skill for when i combat my friends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Hey guys/gals...

PLEASE READ THIS.. (did not want to make a thread annoucing this)

As you ahve seen, I have not being here in 2 days.. why?? well you remember the advice I ask about getting a router, I got one.. and I forgot about getting the modem :lol: so when the person went and pick the router (that was 2 in 1: router + modem) I said goobye to my connection.... :?

So I`m getting a modem tomorrow (I`m at a friend`s).. Also there have being a mess with the internet contract bc the trasfer to my name had a mess.. so in short I would be offline for a couple of days (mainly bc I`m back into work, so I won`t be able to dedicate much time to install the internet and eal with att.. But in a couple of days I`ll be back.. I snot like I can spend much time without my CUU dose.. (and anime)

BTW: Bc I`m internetless... I watch epp 9 and 10 of code geass (epp 7 and 8, kind of made me slow down with teh show) and they were AMAZING.. CODE GEASS IS BACK!!!!

Beside nothing much... work is back, I`m loving my apat. and new place/neighbordhood. I watch Sex and teh City a couple of days back (a week ago I tink) LOVED the movie.. (I tihnk I said this in here.. :P )

see u around..

and enjoy...

I'm going to sleep before I get any more silly.
I've already spent a good few minutes giggling at this emote,
too amusing... omg, I'm making myself go now before....
-Trident-

I may have to do the same then.. bc that one is quite funny imo.. not as funny as the monkey on msn .. I miss that one :lol:

Ok i have a serious question its about my vacation i have two dilemmas either go to new york or go to los Angela's i need some help here if i go to ny i can see all the graffiti an all the famous places like time square an everywhere else but on the other hand if i go to LA i can go see all the famous bars an go shark cage diving on the coast tell me what you thinkVermin14

hmmmmmmmm.....

NYC have pretty sweet bars as well... But if it was me, I would go to LA. Thus I leave close to NYC so is easy call for me, but that a side, LA has to freaking sweet.. and is more $$ to travel there, so if you have the money go there. ALso when is this trip?? Bc if is in July 14 (I think) there is not quetsion.. you may get into E3.. and that would be SWEET!!! specially THIS E3...

BTW if you decide for NYC and you are over 21yo (sorry do not remember ur age) let me know when (if) you`ll be here.. I go to NYC quite often.. :P

Well I just got Super Mario Galaxy for my Wii and it's really great, I'm only at the garden area of the hub world, you know, the garden is that place up at the top, and I'm trying out the worlds until I beat all of the galaxies in the garden. After I'm finished with the garden, I'll go to the center of the universe and, well... I think you know what happens next. I don't think I'm spoiling the game for anyone when I say that Peach was kidnapped. And how did bowser get 8 kids?DynamicJumpIuff

yeap.. is a good game.. imo thus it was too long.. I spend over a month playing it. Tis can be good thus, it was like having 3 mario games.. I played until I got sick of it, then complete some other game, and more mario... and so on... :lol:

btw: :lol:

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#426 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts
What was that about sillyness?
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 HushRong

get your internet quick Chang...civil wars seem to breed in your absence! but seriously, i hop it goes alright

as for that sillyness...all the colorful, moving pictures, and the dancing...is more toward the weird hahaha

Vermin14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 Vermin14

hmmmmmmmm.....

NYC have pretty sweet bars as well... But if it was me, I would go to LA. Thus I leave close to NYC so is easy call for me, but that a side, LA has to freaking sweet.. and is more $$ to travel there, so if you have the money go there. ALso when is this trip?? Bc if is in July 14 (I think) there is not quetsion.. you may get into E3.. and that would be SWEET!!! specially THIS E3...

BTW if you decide for NYC and you are over 21yo (sorry do not remember ur age) let me know when (if) you`ll be here.. I go to NYC quite often.. :P

chang_1910
Will do still deciding man this is hard two great cities i need a drink
-Trident-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 -Trident-
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts
[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

hmmmmmmmm.....

Vermin14

LA. Disneyland, Universal Studios. fun, fun, fun...
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 HushRong

still decidin where to go on vacation?

well, i was getting ready for a possible typhoon...so i made a quick stop to the game store an picked up Jump Ultimate Stars(a friend said it was really good an will last a VERY long time, but the store only had the game cartridge...bummer) but i have been playing it an it has been fun. i read that there are 300 characters in this...tis insane. but anyways...it seems like we arent having a typhoon so i wont be confined to my house...either way i still got a sweet game to play!

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 DynamicJumpIuff
Did I ever tell Chang that there was a Code Geass game? Anyway, I despise you Dejiko...
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 HushRong

Did I ever tell Chang that there was a Code Geass game? Anyway, I despise you Dejiko...DynamicJumpIuff

what system is it on?

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#435 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts
your face! haha. deal wit dat HUSH!
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 DynamicJumpIuff

[QUOTE="DynamicJumpIuff"]Did I ever tell Chang that there was a Code Geass game? Anyway, I despise you Dejiko...HushRong

what system is it on?

It's for the DS. All I know is that it exsists. Anyway, how is Super Mario Galaxy long? You only need 19 hours of non-stop playing to get 86 stars and beat the game.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 HushRong
[QUOTE="HushRong"]

[QUOTE="DynamicJumpIuff"]Did I ever tell Chang that there was a Code Geass game? Anyway, I despise you Dejiko...DynamicJumpIuff

what system is it on?

It's for the DS. All I know is that it exsists. Anyway, how is Super Mario Galaxy long? You only need 19 hours of non-stop playing to get 86 stars and beat the game.

oh sweet, i might check it out

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Dejiko: and here is another Mario Based-trauma to add to my collection... *sighs*

get your internet quick Chang...civil wars seem to breed in your absence! but seriously, i hop it goes alright

as for that sillyness...all the colorful, moving pictures, and the dancing...is more toward the weird hahahaHushRong

I`m BACK!!! :P My internet/modem is finally back.. I spend around 4 hours to make the bridge mode thingy yesterday, but I did it :P

[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

hmmmmmmmm.....

Vermin14

true... but the good side is that no matter which one you pick.. a blast would be warranty.. :D

btw: is lady, or girl...... no man :P

oh..and there would be a New York City Anime Festival with one of the creator of Vamp Hunter D giving autographs.. *here crossing fingers that I`ll have that weekend off* :D

Did I ever tell Chang that there was a Code Geass game? Anyway, I despise you Dejiko...DynamicJumpIuff

nooo.. she did not...

*goes and look*

and of course only JP :cry: and one is actually a RPG.. and it has some nice comments.... :cry: WHY?? WHY? I want NA to gt some of this anime games... no just the few silly fighting games (sorry Hush, but no my thing :P )

@Hush: there is one for DS, one for ps2, one for psp and one comming for ds and one for the wii.. and they all seem to be different story... poor us... :(

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 DynamicJumpIuff
RPG? Well Lelouch is all about strategy.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 HushRong

hmmmm, the next time i go to the game store...im gonna keep an eye out for it. well, the PSP an DS copies...but if its strategy i might turn them down. trying to follow a story and working with an rpg in japanese is TOUGH when you forget 85% of the language...

thats why most of my japanese games are racing, action, and fighters...pretty simple to follow. Kingdom Hearts and Boktai in japanese led to alot of confusing moments.

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 semianonymous
guess who's going to E4all?8)
Vermin14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 Vermin14
[QUOTE="Vermin14"][QUOTE="chang_1910"]hmmmmmmmm.....

BTW if you decide for NYC and you are over 21yo (sorry do not remember ur age) let me know when (if) you`ll be here.. I go to NYC quite often.. :Pchang_1910

true... but the good side is that no matter which one you pick.. a blast would be warranty.. :D

btw: is lady, or girl...... no man :P

oh..and there would be a New York City Anime Festival with one of the creator of Vamp Hunter D giving autographs.. *here crossing fingers that I`ll have that weekend off* :D

No way the creator of one of my favorite anime is going to be in ny thats a good reason to go thanks for the info chang.

btw: is lady, or girl...... no man

sorry about that typeing error i dont type so good at 4:00 AM:D just noticed it

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 HushRong

today i washed my car...so nice, white, and shiny...then it rained. i could have saved money if i washed it in the rain...

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 DynamicJumpIuff
guess who's going to E4all?8)semianonymous
E4? Dam U Adrian.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

guess who's going to E4all?8)semianonymous

Envy runs tru my veins... TAKE A LOT OF PICS and CLIPS :P .. that is so awesome.. I wish i could go to LA one time for that, or E3 or any of this major events...

sorry about that typeing error i dont type so good at 4:00 AM:D just noticed it Vermin14

no need for "sorry" just wanted to let you know :P

[QUOTE="semianonymous"]guess who's going to E4all?8)DynamicJumpIuff
E4? Dam U Adrian.

E4all is Entertaiment for All Expo.. another major game convention.. hold in Oct.... in LA, of course... :evil:

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 DynamicJumpIuff
Are you inplying that I didn't know what E4all was? Also... I found this thing on my adventures through GameFAQs. It's a bunch of hacked stages in Brawl made by the editor. And just for fun, McDonalds is a proud sponser of Death Note.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 HushRong

Are you inplying that I didn't know what E4all was? Learn to read. How ironic.DynamicJumpIuff

yo, are you insulting somones grammer skills or something? thats pretty F'ed Up

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 DynamicJumpIuff
>.> All I said was "E4? Dam U Adrian." I didn't need to be told about something I already know.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 HushRong

Are you inplying that I didn't know what E4all was? Also... I found this thing on my adventures through GameFAQs. It's a bunch of hacked stages in Brawl made by the editor. And just for fun, McDonalds is a proud sponser of Death Note.DynamicJumpIuff

ummm, that would have made more sense if you wrote that first. but i gotcha

E3, E4...before you know it...they will be using exponents on those things

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

so... today I had the MOST boring day at work.. it was 10h of useless "orientation" conference.. of which, just like 2-3 h were actually usefull/good conference... oh well. Tomorrow I get training again so :)

and we are getting our badge, password and such... :)

today i washed my car...so nice, white, and shiny...then it rained. i could have saved money if i washed it in the rain...

HushRong

dude.. u should post pic of that beauty of yours.... I`m starting to be curious.. and I do not care much about cars (girly moment :P)

EDIT: wow.. you guys wrote 2 post while I was writing this one.. I guess that is why you should not multitask :lol: