BuRnt ParADaisE... WOo HOO!!!! Be Random, be crazy, have fun!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#451 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

she's my Drifting baby

*chang, later if you want you can delete those if they take up too much space

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#452 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

wow.. I may not care about cars.. but that is actually a nice one...

only thing I do not like.. is. Why the light on the side look blue on teh front view :? I love the tires stuff..

btw: nah.. this is the OT.. here you can post anyting.. of course as long as you do not brake the rules of GS, or the union :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
deactivated-5992048d2d5ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#453 deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
Member since 2005 • 5165 Posts

*comes sit down in the corner still in shock from the fighting game news*

Gimme something strong.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454 HushRong

Gimme something strong.

SupaMarioPlumma

i swear, that game is such a heresy that it will lead to the death of many fans...but...we must hold on to hope that it wont turn out to be total crap.

@chang: i have blinking lights on the corners...so basically its 4 bulbs that blink in turn one after the other...and they are blue. when i tinted the corners blue...it gave off a cooler look in the dark. everyone in my car crew has the blue lights...its how we roll *the picture on the top was taken After the one on the bottom.

and you wrote something about not caring about cars and mentioned a girly moment...no way! a few girls i know own some awesome, monstrous cars. its the coolest thing to see a Hot girl in an awesome car.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455 deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
I was saying not long ago that castlevania needs some sort of change. Though the formula works it is always the same which is both good and bad. I didn't think they'd pull something that quick. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="SupaMarioPlumma"]

Gimme something strong.

HushRong

i swear, that game is such a heresy that it will lead to the death of many fans...but...we must hold on to hope that it wont turn out to be total crap.

@chang: i have blinking lights on the corners...so basically its 4 bulbs that blink in turn one after the other...and they are blue. when i tinted the corners blue...it gave off a cooler look in the dark. everyone in my car crew has the blue lights...its how we roll *the picture on the top was taken After the one on the bottom.

and you wrote something about not caring about cars and mentioned a girly moment...no way! a few girls i know own some awesome, monstrous cars. its the coolest thing to see a Hot girl in an awesome car.

really?? I have met girl that love games, comics, bikes.. but never cars... I mean, we can get excited about a NICE car.. in my case... convertibles.. but I have not clue about the engine and stuff.. just that it looks hot :P

I was saying not long ago that castlevania needs some sort of change. Though the formula works it is always the same which is both good and bad. I didn't think they'd pull something that quick. lolSupaMarioPlumma

and ladies and gentleman.. we have found the one that hold the guild for this.. YOU .. YOU... you brainwashed IGA and thing went wrong...

:lol:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 deactivated-5992048d2d5ba

:o *runs*

You can ask omega, we(muahaha I'm taking you with me) were coming up with some good ideas. I never said the word "fighter" anywhere. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:lol: OMEGA!!!!!!!!

and what you guys know... IGA do not speak english.. yu guys do not speak JP.. OMG... I can see it all :evil:

OMEGA!!! and mister.. hey.. you... yes.. you... supamarioplumr.. where do you think that you are going??

nah... :P

who knows it may turn out a decent game.. no one that i would reply a lot (no a fan of the gerne) but.. one that would be nice to have and play once in a while... and unlock stuff...

OMG... is 1am.. I have to work tomorrow... at 7am.... oh #^$#$$#^@^... all judgement fault...

-Trident-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#459 -Trident-
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts

she's my Drifting baby

*chang, later if you want you can delete those if they take up too much space

HushRong
cool ride. no spoiler though. :P

OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#460 OmegaAce1313
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts
:o PLUMMA! You sold me out! :evil:

* Runs with brainwashing device
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 HushRong

@trident: it used to have a stock one...but i took it off cuz it ruined the "smooth" look of my s14. and i also think aftermarket Spoilers/Wings are kinda ricer...plus, when you are drifting, you are essentially going sideways...so that wouldnt be too aerodynamic if you as me.

samething with my sisters Supra...she gotone without a wing...cuz toyota designed some really ugly ones for that car when its stock.

as for girl drivers/drifters...there are some who know cars, some who are awesome drivers/drifters(5spd...no autos), and some who are very knowledgable about cars. most females get "kei" cars an supe em up...and then put tons of lilo & Stich dolls all over there dashboards and stuff. on girl i was driving next to had giant stitch stuffed anime/doll in the passenger seat withits seat belt on. the other girls...hardcore with sport types..its kind of intimiadting to be honest

*added...the new The Mummy movie has jet li and its about a Chinese Emperor..whoa...thats way out there

-Trident-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 -Trident-
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts

@trident: it used to have a stock one...but i took it off cuz it ruined the "smooth" look of my s14. and i also think aftermarket Spoilers/Wings are kinda ricer...plus, when you are drifting, you are essentially going sideways...so that wouldnt be too aerodynamic if you as me.

samething with my sisters Supra...she gotone without a wing...cuz toyota designed some really ugly ones for that car when its stock.

as for girl drivers/drifters...there are some who know cars, some who are awesome drivers/drifters(5spd...no autos), and some who are very knowledgable about cars. most females get "kei" cars an supe em up...and then put tons of lilo & Stich dolls all over there dashboards and stuff. on girl i was driving next to had giant stitch stuffed anime/doll in the passenger seat withits seat belt on. the other girls...hardcore with sport types..its kind of intimiadting to be honest

*added...the new The Mummy movie has jet li and its about a Chinese Emperor..whoa...thats way out there

HushRong

ah, right, wasn't even thinking about that. spoilers are more for aerodynamics in other race types.

more females ought to have tougher looking cars, not so frilly, or aka girly. :P I saw once in a racing magazine an article, or maybe it was an add, and it had a real female racer and she had a cool looking suped up ride. blue with lots of red, white, and black side decals. very modern looking and very stylish. more females should take after her. haha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

ooh.. so taht what "spoilers" ment.. :P I just know it by wings :P

Hmmm.. interesting.. thx, gla dto know that female are even in the drifting world... and :lol: ROFLMAO.. :lol: "...stuffed anime in the passeger seat with seat belt on.." ROFLMAO... :lol: OMG...:lol: :lol:

... yea. that movie ... for me.. :?

You know which one I want to see.. the one of the center of earth (or something like that).. And I want to watched it with teh glasses 3D stuff (forgot teh name for that.. Imax? ) I saw the preview in one movie i watch like that a couple of month ago.. and it looked NICE... )

and now that u are talking about movie... Hellsing 2 and The Dark knight are around the corner :) those are 2 i`m lookingforward to, no a big fan of the 1st one, but it was well done.. marvel did a nice job with it.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 HushRong

Dark Knight is going to be AWESOME.

oh..and Jump Ultimate Stars has been AWESOME!! but i kind of want to play an MGS game...an i cant play 4 til i get my PS3...so maybe i will go pick up MGS PO

OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 OmegaAce1313
Dude, PO is greeeeat :P you've gotta get it :D We can exchange characters :P
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466 HushRong

i had a us one...but sold it...so i might pick up a jp version...but i hear its only setting is Easy. so thats a let down.

an i had portable ops...but i got MURDERED online all the time...so i stopped...it was depressing...so depressing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@serbine: ... I love RPG... exc turn-based :P ... I own FF:CC and have like 5 h into it (too many games, too lil time :lol: ) Also I own several RPG, and as long as they are real time, or a mix of turn-based with real time I love them...

what i do not play (same with hush) are RPG in japanese, bc we can not understand a word :( and imo a huge part of RPG is the amazing epic story... so...

also when they ask yo for side quest, if is in JP or any other kanguage that you have no clue... well...

I wish I could read JP... japan get some really nice RPG as well as Horror games (my fav gerne)

Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#468 Serbine
Member since 2005 • 10934 Posts
Oh I see, you thought I'd played RPG with Japanese subtitle and voice overs(I don't), when someone say a game is a JRPG they mean that it a japanese styIe Role Playing Game(example: Crystal Chronicles or Tales of Symphonia). I hope you get it now(sorry). Also try to get some time in there:D.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 HushRong
oh haha...well, to me...almost EVERY RPG is a JRPG. they have a lot of good ones. i saw they have a final front game on the ds that wsnt released stateside an i want it, its turn-based with mechs an everything, whats not to love...BUT...its JP...so im gonna hold off
OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 OmegaAce1313
I know how you feel... I get my arse handed to me on MGO on MGS4... I am still level 0.... yeah... the game doesn't even let you start at level 1... thats just evil :(
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471 HushRong

i cannot wait to play MGS4 and MGO. but i remember i had the subsitence for MGS3...i tired that online...oh man...that was insane. people react SO much faster than the old CPU enemies...it was evil.

everytime my friend and i played...it was just a massacre. once i was lucky to kill off a platoons worth of enemies with an RPG, and once i was able to cap a few with a dragunov...but any serious gunfights resulted in being F'ed Up

Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472 Serbine
Oh, you'll talking about Front Mission 2089: Border of Madness , yeah that game look really awesome, if that's the problem than get the first one for now Front Mission , for the DS(It was release in the US last year).
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473 HushRong

*front mission, thats what it was. i had a a game or two of it on the PS2...but those mechs have a strange name, Wanzer...

but i saw the other one an i didnt want it...the 2089 looks ALOT better in my opinion

Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474 Serbine
I could see why you say that but It at least it would be something;).
Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
I got a friend of mine to get the Code Geass game for the DS and he loves it. Now I'm just catching up on episodes of the manliest anime ever, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts
well, city of heroes/villans is 30 minutes away from finishing its download. does anyone here play?
Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477 Serbine

Dynamic: I didn't know they had a game of CG and it's an rpg game, also that anime look like a really cool one.

D3: Sadly no I don't play.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 HushRong

man, i went to the game store and forgot to look for code geass...next time. i did pick up a JP ver of MGS PO, and...Castlevania II for the GameBoy. i need to dig up my old GBA SP to play it though.

that store has more stuff than i expected...i was walking up and down the aisles of the DS an PSP games...an wound up inthe GB stuff...it was amazing lookin at games i used to play when i was 5...it was perfect nostalgia

Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479 Serbine
There must have been a big collection of games at that store than, yeah I agree it fun to see those awesome old games at the store(though it really sucks if it a game that you been wanting).
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 HushRong

it was phenomenal! the store that i go to sells...EVERYTHING, except groceries. so the video game are is like is GameSpot went supersize...

but next time im gonna check out code geass, i was watching one of the 2 ds versions being played...it seems ok. it reminds me of old school FF. walk around...get into a fight...get some pizza!

-thanks for bringin that to my attention DJ

*added* you can call out poeples names to assist in attacks...crazy

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=ujSmQeMW3UA -thats the vid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Oh I see, you thought I'd played RPG with Japanese subtitle and voice overs(I don't), when someone say a game is a JRPG they mean that it a japanese styIe Role Playing Game(example: Crystal Chronicles or Tales of Symphonia). I hope you get it now(sorry). Also try to get some time in there:D.Serbine

oooh.... OK...

oh yea.. I`ll get teh time... and atm I do not have a tv, so I`ll may play moe DS on my free time... I got Tales of Symphonia, have not got into it but I try it for about 30min and I like it.. so that is on my list of to play.. :)

I got a friend of mine to get the Code Geass game for the DS and he loves it. Now I'm just catching up on episodes of the manliest anime ever, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. DynamicJumpIuff

yea. it sure look good..

@Dejiko: no sory girl...

ENJOY THE RIDE!!!! ... no matte how old I`m, how many time I ride the thing.. I LOVE six flags!!! I went yesterday to Six Flag NJ... ride the tallest fastest cosateron earth.. THe KINDDA KA.. among many others... HAD A BLAST!!!

We spend from 11am to 9:30 pm riding stuff.... FUN!!! we are going back in august.. and we will pay falsh pass.. for more RIDE!!! :P

see u..

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#482 ZeroWingEvil91
Member since 2005 • 740 Posts

Gentlemen, I propose a toast, to how awesome I am.

Raise those glasses, people, or I'll shoot.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 HushRong

*raises my glass high

UGHHH...we get drinks to go IN the glass right? maybe something sparkly or hard?

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 ZeroWingEvil91
Well I seem to have misplaced my sparkling cyanide, so you're safe this time, and someone changed the locks for the storeroom. MY BARTENDERING WON'T WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

ZERO!!! you know what I want...

*controls her impusle to go inside the bar*.... I did not like what happen last time... :lol:

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486 ZeroWingEvil91
Chang, did you change the locks? Cuz I swear to god, if you did I'll sick the Cerberus on you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

no... no.. no... *put her angel face* ... *and puppies eyes*

:roll:

anyway.. so... the sky is blue.... *angel face*

OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 OmegaAce1313
Zero, wow, where have YOU been?

*whispers to Chang: When'd you change the locks? :?
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 HushRong

was it during the Great Liquer Wars?

well, i am almost finished up with Jump Ultimate Stars. im kinda hooked...unlocked alot of goof "foma" for some awesome characters.

and im dying on the inside...i almost bought MGS4 today just to take the game back home...but i knew it would torutre me more to have it in my possession and not be able to play it...

Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
I downloaded a new ringtone for my phone. Snake: Who's that guy with the mustache? Colonel: That's my mother, Snake. Snake: >_>
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491 HushRong

still playing Jump! Ultimate Stars...its good fun. also, still playin MGS PO in japanese...that has been in an adventure in itself(disappointed though at how the japanese ver. is easy)

i might ask my friend to buy the world ends with you for me online...since the day i left the states was the day that it was released...an i still want to play it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Zero, wow, where have YOU been?

*whispers to Chang: When'd you change the locks? :?OmegaAce1313

lock?? what locks???

*look at Omega with wondering eyes*

*her familiar pokes her*

*whisper to omega*

..... Hmmm... dude get one of your familiar to do it while I disctracted zero... he is going to kill me... :? I do not want to fight the Cerberus again :?

@Hush: augh.. sorry.. But you can get it here, no?? you have a ps3, right?

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493 HushRong

my PS3 is in the states, i decided not to bring it cuz its heavy...i have lugged that Glorious thing from minnesota to washington, over the pacific to its homeland in japan. then all the way back to pennsylvania, then minnesota...its done enough traveling.

an i do not want to spend 100bucks to mail it here.

OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494 OmegaAce1313
@ Chang: :lol:
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts

still playing Jump! Ultimate Stars...its good fun. also, still playin MGS PO in japanese...that has been in an adventure in itself(disappointed though at how the japanese ver. is easy)

HushRong

Jump is pretty fun, love it even though i can't understand it, favourite character has gotta be Ichigo, but Sasuke is really useful. and as for MGS, I've got 2 words to say to you, European Extreme. Never fails to disappoint.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496 HushRong

oh man, i got to pick up that essentials pack that has MGS in it...i cant find my PS1 copy...so it'd be nice to run through that awesome games again.

Jump, i used the Final Komas of Ichigo or Naruto...those two are full of awesome power. other than that i use Ruffy(its luffy in the game, but i swear his nam is Ruffy, maybe its the EngRish transltion). his punching moves are fast so i can keep an oppenent from fighting back

Faller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#497 Faller88
Member since 2006 • 7277 Posts
Been reading through this Topic....I Salute you guys!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
my PS3 is in the states, i decided not to bring it cuz its heavy...i have lugged that Glorious thing from minnesota to washington, over the pacific to its homeland in japan. then all the way back to pennsylvania, then minnesota...its done enough traveling.

an i do not want to spend 100bucks to mail it here.HushRong

completely agree with you... that make a LOT of sense... and wow, yea, that ps3 has done almost more traveling that I have :lol:

and how much longer you have in JP??

@Omega: .... dude... you are killing me here...

*start whispering*

do not laugh on me.. help me!!!! Oh men... oh men... :roll:

oh man, i got to pick up that essentials pack that has MGS in it...i cant find my PS1 copy...so it'd be nice to run through that awesome games again.HushRong

yea.. me too... I would like to understand more about MGS4, I just have play 1.5 of the others 2. My friend have all the games, but I figured that I should get them... guess that once I`m done with some game that I have to complete...

Been reading through this Topic....I Salute you guys!!!!Faller88

DUDE!!!!!!

Hellow :D

hey.. did you went to NY on vacation??? I never got a PM from you to see if we could hang out... :(

How was it?? did you had fun? Hope you did :D

Vermin14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499 Vermin14
Member since 2008 • 162 Posts

Alright who else is blowing stuff up?Just got back from fireworks shopping an cant wait till tommorow whos with me??

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500 HushRong

@chang: yeah...that PS3 has seen alot of the pacific ocean, a good number of airports, and alot of nice places haha.

as for mgs...the only one i dont have is Metal Gear Solid(i wanted to get it when it came out on the cube as Twin Snakes). i have MGS2 SOL, MGS3 Snake Eater, MGS3 Subsistence(which came with the original MGS games) an then i got MGS PO/PO+

its a really good game, i love sneaking around, planting claymores, watching guards go crazy. but the story is DEEP and really interesting. thats why i like alot of konami games, (mostly ZOE, MGS, & CV) they got good stories going on that make the game more enjoyable on a higher level