Ultimate Killer Instinct interview....Sorry Cows, they got it right.

• 160 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bazooka_4ME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Bazooka_4ME
Member since 2008 • 2540 Posts
Its a fighting game. Remind me when fighting games were relevant. clyde46
:lol: Best stay with your kiddie shooting games son. You don't belong in this category.
shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

Can't watch vid, what case do they make for their business model?

CJ_ofCamelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 CJ_ofCamelot
Member since 2013 • 2072 Posts
LOL the game looks like sh!t
Raziel831991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Raziel831991
Member since 2013 • 631 Posts

on a console where nobody plays fighting games. 

NathanDrakeSwag

This. The xbox barely has a fighting game community, so you can expect the online community to die a month or two after launch.

And besides blazblue chronophantasma is being released soon for the ps3, a game developed by the arc system works, a company that has created the legendary guilty gear frenchise and has over 15 years of experience in developing fighting games on the other hand, how much experience has double helix in developing fighting games, oh thats right none. Blazblue Chronophantasma will satisfy for a fighting game needs so I have zero interest in this new Killer Instinct

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

Raziel831991

This. The xbox barely has a fighting game community, so you can expect its online community to die a month or two after launch.

a community has to start somewhere.

Raziel831991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Raziel831991
Member since 2013 • 631 Posts

[QUOTE="Raziel831991"]

CaseyWegner

This. The xbox barely has a fighting game community, so you can expect its online community to die a month or two after launch.

There have been several fighting games that were great on this gen and a xbox fighting game community never started, what makes you think Killer instinct will be the game that will start the Xbox fighting game community? If they wanted to revive one rares classic frenchises they should have developed a new Perfect Dark, after all fps and tps are the only generes that sell on xbox

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#157 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Raziel831991"]

Raziel831991

There have been several fighting games that were great on this gen and a xbox fighting game community never started, what makes you think Killer instinct will be the game that will start the Xbox fighting game community? If they wanted to revive one rares classic frenchises they should have developed a new Perfect Dark, after all fps and tps are the only generes that sell on xbox

I really hope they make Perfect Dark 2.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#158 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
The only game I'm sad I will not get to play. It should not have been on Xbone.
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#159 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Raziel831991

This. The xbox barely has a fighting game community, so you can expect the online community to die a month or two after launch.

And besides blazblue chronophantasma is being released soon for the ps3, a game developed by the arc system works, a company that has created the legendary guilty gear frenchise and has over 15 years of experience in developing fighting games on the other hand, how much experience has double helix in developing fighting games, oh thats right none. Blazblue Chronophantasma will satisfy for a fighting game needs so I have zero interest in this new Killer Instinct

I never wanted to play fighting games on the 360 or xbox as the d-pad sucked. Now MS finally fixes the problem on the spybox and KI comes out. Will it be great I doubt it but I can put on my rose tinted glasses and imagine me back in the day. I am sure blazblue will be a much better game but you never forget the og's and the fond memories. Kind of like the first time I played doom on pc

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

Some points

• The original team that made the first Killer instict such a hit is gone I doubt this team will do a good Job of recreating the magic of KI
  • Its actaully not free to play as you have to pay for xbox live first then purchase each indvidual character you want (and God nows what else)
  • Its a nice Ip but its not a system seller I cannot name one single Fighter that was a system seller since Street Fighter 2 on the snes
  • This is sad and desperate that lems have been brought this low that they want to hype a free to play game as a Killa App.

musalala

Soul Calibur was reason enough to buy the Dreamcast.

And who cares if it's F2P? Both TF2, and LoL are humungous games on the PC, and there are plenty of people who game on PC for just one, or both of those games, and nothing else. If a F2P game is good then it can most certainly be a killer app.