Ugh...Seems every PC game is filled with cheaters.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 That_Old_Guy
Member since 2018 • 1233 Posts

I dont see how you hermits do it.

I know games like FPS like Apex Legends and such have a shit ton of cheaters....PUBG etc.

I‘be been playing Tekken on PC for about a year now after playing on PS4 since launch, and I’ve come across more what I would expect to be cheaters in the passed month than ever before.

For reference it’s usually lag in THE MOST inopportune times.

For example the last match I played against someone...my first match of the day...had no warm up, got beat. No lag and green bars the whole time.

Revenge matched him.

All of a sudden, during the 4th round where I’m winning it starts to get laggy. So i lose that round.

5th round. Laggy the whole time. Of course the lag doesn’t seem to phase him. It gets to the point where we both have a sliver of health. He backs up almost all the way. This will make it harder to get a hit off before him if he comes in or if I try and get close.

Now not only is it laggy as he’s backing up but it’s spiking.

iSo as he’s backing up I run to him and grab him. He throws me off, swings but I do a move that dodges and counters.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61482 Posts

This seems legit lol. Cheaters certainly exist, but this thread is just idiotic. We literally cannot ratify what you say.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

lag on specific moments is most likely a connection issue, not a cheat. Allthough it does exist , but mostly then you lag all the time.

Pc players do have a lot more cheaters, it's the reason why I stopped playing competitive multiplayer on the pc.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56104 Posts

Why am I getting the feeling this is one of those, "and that's why I stick to consoles" troll topics.

Yes, cheaters exist on PC gaming but it's not something I'm gonna care about.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@that_old_guy said:

I dont see how you hermits do it.

FYI this is a fresh troll alt who started bashing PC with fake news the day he was made last year.

We are able to "do it" because it's nowhere near as common as you are making it out to be for one individual gamer. Statistically they aren't going to come across that many cheaters. Perhaps 1 or 2 cheaters a year on average when looking at total hacker bans vs total PC users. Facts > Feelings.

Even if it was as common as you claim, it sure beats practically not having competitive games or e-sports, and literally a fraction of the actively played AAA-AA online games/genres. Or being forced to play most online competitive games on fumblesticks and low gfx/fps. Yikes. What a shit show.

@that_old_guy said:

I know games like FPS like Apex Legends and such have a shit ton of cheaters....PUBG etc.

FPS on thumbsticks and low fps is a worse hell than any cheater can bring.

@commander said:

Pc players do have a lot more cheaters, it's the reason why I stopped playing competitive multiplayer on the pc.

That's because it has several millions of more gamers than any other system and exponentially more highly played competitive games. This is a simple math problem you appear to have.

@commander said:

it's the reason why I stopped playing competitive multiplayer on the pc.

You stopped playing competitive multiplayer games on PC, this means you stopped playing competitive gaming altogether. They basically are nonexistent on consoles save for 1 genre that has very few players.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

My anecdotal evidence is stronger than your anecdotal evidence.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

I can confirm that us PC gamers are all master coders. We just hack the games and cheat every match. The trick is to hack more hardcore than the hackers on the other team so that you win.

The Matrix taught me computer programming.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

This is why i game on ps4 hackers suck

Avatar image for superfluousreal
SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SuperfluousReal
Member since 2019 • 361 Posts

Online gaming on PC is not viable no more unless you wish to mentally disturb yourself.

It truly is that bad and yes i feel sorry for you, gave up online gaming a long time ago.

Those who don't notice or care, are not trying to be good at a game in the first place and typically have no clue what a cheater looks like unless they full on rage mode and destroy an entire server with aimbot / spinbot.

Many here will be cheaters themselves, it's that rife.

Single player games, go cheat there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#10  Edited By deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Fake news! We all know PC gaming is better in every way then on console. Ye sometimes a few thousands are banned from a single game but that's almost the same as zero. And just look at RDR2 online, not even a single cheater on PC. Please be more respectful of the master race!

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SuperfluousReal

@phbz said:

Fake news! We all know PC gaming is better in every way then on console. Ye sometimes a few thousands are banned from a single game but that's almost the same as zero. And just look at RDR2 online, not even a single cheater on PC. Please be more respectful of the master race!

Almost 1 million in Apex alone in 1 wave and that's just 1 cheat in use...

I wish i could hold the flag like that...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

@superfluousreal: See one is so close to zero. I call that immaculate perfection!

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1604 Posts

Tekken 7 is full of pluggers/save scrubbers on PC - It's out of control. That being said, it's not really a problem because they are always pretty terrible at the game and easy to beat. They just have an inflated rank. Just beat them, they plug, and move on.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@zaryia: 1 or 2 cheaters a year lol, still delusional I see.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9547 Posts

That's because they are.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46292 Posts

@phbz said:

Fake news! We all know PC gaming is better in every way then on console.

+1

Glad some people can finally see the light.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

Zero issue's with cheaters here. PC game all day long online.

However consoles are decked out with cheaters. Everybody has a keyboard mouse device that simple makes it impossible to compete.

See how that works.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

Pc gaming is riddled with cheats/hackers

The only people denying it are pc gamers who won’t accept it because they know it makes online pc gaming in general a joke

I watch a lot of dr disrespect and co streams and there is always hackers in every stream

Give me console gaming on an even playing field over a pc cheat fest any day!

It’s free online,the only saving grace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

@R4gn4r0k: Plus anyone can kill another player on an equal fight, PC gamers by fighting against millions of cheaters are the pinnacle of gaming.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts
@bluestars said:

Pc gaming is riddled with cheats/hackers

The only people denying it are pc gamers who won’t accept it because they know it makes online pc gaming in general a joke

I watch a lot of dr disrespect and co streams and there is always hackers in every stream

Give me console gaming on an even playing field over a pc cheat fest any day!

It’s free online,the only saving grace

Every console game has cheaters. Connect a keyboard and mouse to that device and have auto aim that controllers come with as it recognizes it as controllers. Which gives you a massive advantage over any controller user aka what we call in PC terms aim bots. The fact that on the console level it can't be detected and there is no risk for bans it will be far more prominent then on PC.

The fact that more bans on PC hit, is because they are actually detectable. So this is not a negative for PC. It's a negative for Consoles.

Every single online shooter has cheaters in some form.

Then you got tons of people janking connections or lag switching to get advantages over other competitors when things go south. Hell even people on the 3DS cheat non stop by janking there connections when match goes south to not get negative scores on it.

This is nothing new.

See how that works?

Also i personally don't play shooters much if at all, i play lots of online games and never encountered a cheater in the last 5 years as far as i remember.

Unless you count bots as cheating which means consoles are also riddled with them also through auto hot scrips that you can run through inputs.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

In my experience. A lot of cheating are in PC games because there's a burst of IT/Programming/CS people the past decade who've been weened on a desktop/laptop pc and have gateway'd to Cheat Engine in their low teens and moved into mmorpg reverse engineering for dupes, hacks, glitches, injections etc.

Much easier to do such on PC than consoles currently.

It's a sisyphean race /red queen at the end of the day.

It's also possible to cheat "elite skills" in games like Sekiro and DMC and create your youtube channel around it by using speedhacks and macro by reediting the video and audio into normal speed.

I think the next wave of cheaters born from pc cheats will be mobile.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Bluestars

@Gatygun: I have never come across anyone ever Talk about people using keyboard and mouse on console, it has only been updated on Xbox recently on certain games to allow keyboard and mouse so I call bolloks on that,you can however provide a link backing your statement up

Console is cheat free, pc is riddled, no amount of damage control can take away the facts

Single player a good pc destroys console, pc just gonna have to take a L online

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

What an amazing thread full of evidence, not the pc-hating alt with a poor internet connection crying about an anecdotal scenario that cannot be proven to be cheating.

still throwing a tantrum I see?

Don't worry though, you have the few PS4 morons and a bunch of their alts backing you up, so it must be rampant!

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#24  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Once someone shot me through a wall on Halo, and when I looked at the scoreboard he was at the top, and once I lagged a lot on a game and someone else won. It seems every console game is filled with cheaters.

Cheating is a problem but its nowhere near as bad as people say it is, iv been accused of cheating in my Q3, Tribes, TF and UT hay day for playing really well and iv even had people accuse me of using "lag bots" or "ping bots" whatever those are just for playing well. Some kids resort to calling someone a cheater as an excuse as to why they are being trounced. I Have been accused of cheating more times than I have seen a cheater in those types of games. I don't really play competitive multiplayer games any more because the new ones are crap or tend to have some stupid Pay2Win model.

On the other hand one of the reasons I stopped playing MMOS (specifically Guild Wars 2) was because of the amount of AFK botters that never seemed to get banned. No matter how many times you report them they would still be in the same spot doing the same thing months later.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Bluestars

@kali-b1rd: A’s of March 3rd 770 thousand pc gamers have been banned on apex legends alone

Burying ones head in the sand

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

The other time, I played some UC4 online on my imaginary PS4 and I lost. Clearly hackers

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SuperfluousReal

Those who are being delusional are also offending other normal non delusional PC players.

Cheating is a huge problem, no if's or but's or delusional content will stop it.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Kali-B1rd

@bluestars said:

@kali-b1rd: A’s of March 3rd 770 thousand pc gamers have been banned on apex legends alone

I love this sensationalist mindset. You make out that number to be "incredibly high" yet when you actually compare the total registered accounts (of which will be many duplicates/smurf/clone accounts for cheating, of the 50 million registered accounts as of March 4th that is a Whopping! 1.54% of the entire userbase. Of a new product where the anti-cheat has likely not matured (hence the absolute Mass ban 3 months after release)

Of which there hasn't even been a report system in game (unless that's changed in recent updates) ... literally no anti-cheat mechanisms on a free2play game at launch will have ridiculous numbers.

Why not post on your main accounts?

There's like 5-6 Sony drone alts in this thread already.... why do you even need an alt on this forum? its barely policed as it is.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bluestars

@kali-b1rd:

Your in complete denial

I get it, you spent a fortune on you pc and the whole online experience has been ruined

Forget about the % of cheats and accept there is cheats in every pc online game and none on console

Or keep your head buried, no skin of my nose

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kali-B1rd
@bluestars said:

@kali-b1rd:

Your in complete denial

I get it, you spent a fortune on you pc and the whole online experience has been ruined

Forget about the % of cheats and accept there is cheats in every pc online game and none on console

Or keep your head buried, no skin of my nose

Denial of what? I accepted that 1.54% of a newly release free2play game are cheating accounts. What did I deny?

Why are you being a coward, who are you? I can imagine you are one of two people that are so far on the spectrum I still STRONGLY recommend help.

Seriously, why tho?

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

It’s one of the biggest reasons why PC gaming sucks and servers are empty for everything.

Have you tried playing CoD on PC? LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Dark souls had the best system. There was a mod tool where if any cheaters were detected then it would let you kick the cheater out of your game.

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SuperfluousReal

@kali-b1rd said:
@bluestars said:

I love this sensationalist mindset. You make out that number to be "incredibly high" yet when you actually compare the total registered accounts (of which will be many duplicates/smurf/clone accounts for cheating, of the 50 million registered accounts as of March 4th that is a Whopping! 1.54% of the entire userbase. Of a new product where the anti-cheat has likely not matured (hence the absolute Mass ban 3 months after release)

Of which there hasn't even been a report system in game (unless that's changed in recent updates) ... literally no anti-cheat mechanisms on a free2play game at launch will have ridiculous numbers.

There's like 5-6 Sony drone alts in this thread already.... why do you even need an alt on this forum? its barely policed as it is.

2,408,677 Players Online

770,000 banned.

https://playercounter.com/apex-legends/

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kali-B1rd

@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@bluestars said:

2,408,677 Players Online

770,000 banned.

We need to bring back a minimum post count.

I can't tell if you genuinely believe the above helps your case, or I'm just being trolled. I honestly hope its the latter.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bluestars

@kali-b1rd: ahh so you agree with the op and me pc has a cheat problem ok

Can’t understand why you got triggered if you accept?

Dr disrespect and co stream ever day and encounter cheats, it’ not just a new game thing

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SuperfluousReal

@kali-b1rd said:
@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@bluestars said:

2,408,677 Players Online

770,000 banned.

I can't tell if you genuinely believe the above helps your case, or I'm just being trolled. I honestly hope its the latter.

Play Counter Strike Global Offensive for an hour and tell us again how cheating is such a small minority. LOL

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Kali-B1rd

@bluestars said:

Dr disrespect and co stream ever day and encounter cheats, it’ not just a new game thing

I agree PC has cheats, and the percentage I quoted seems right for a free2play game, which is hardly "riddled" yea. You debate like a fox news presenter.... coward.

@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@bluestars said:

2,408,677 Players Online

770,000 banned.

Play Counter Strike Global Offensive for an hour and tell us again how cheating is such a small minority. LOL

Can confirm I will experience cheating in CS:GO I would say one in 20 matches.

How many cheaters do you encounter in DoTA?

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SuperfluousReal

@kali-b1rd said:
@bluestars said:

I agree PC has cheats, and the percentage I quoted seems right for a free2play game, which is hardly "riddled" yea. You debate like a fox news presenter.... coward.

@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@superfluousreal said:

2,408,677 Players Online

770,000 banned.

Cheating in CS is closer to 2-3 in every match, depends on trust factor.

Been on the same team as cheaters and vs and even cheater sin both teams.

Video from 2016. Now it's ridiculous.

Loading Video...

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

@superfluousreal: BS, i have been playing CSGO on and off for5-6 years, and have expirenced maybe a 4-5 cheaters... I am guessing you are one of those kids that cry hacker, every time someone is owning you...?

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SuperfluousReal

@djoffer said:

@superfluousreal: BS, i have been playing CSGO on and off for5-6 years, and have expirenced maybe a 4-5 cheaters... I am guessing you are one of those kids that cry hacker, every time someone is owning you...?

No i am a person with a balanced brain and the ability to say yeah my favorite games have a big cheater problem.

Of course if i wanted to abuse you with ego i could mention my thousands of hours and high rank in that games too but i don't need to.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Kali-B1rd
@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@bluestars said:

@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@superfluousreal said:

2,408,677 Players Online

770,000 banned.

Loading Video...

So nothing concrete, which he admits himself. and certainly doesn't mirror my experience. "I think its 35%, but it could be MUCH MUCH lower" yea ... because bad experiences NEVER stick out in peoples minds right? we as a species don't collectively exaggerate bad experiences while not remember neutral/good ones?

This is more of a testament to Valves continued lack of interest in solving these problems, as 100ks of people are still playing regardless and each new ban is another purchased game (well not each).

Come back when you have some facts.

Meanwhile known 1.54% of free2play accounts on APEX are cheating accounts, hardly the definition of "riddled"

You want to bring more games into it? ok... how many cheaters do you get in DOTA?

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SuperfluousReal

@kali-b1rd said:
@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@bluestars said:

@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Loading Video...

So nothing concrete, which he admits himself. and certainly doesn't mirror my experience. "I think its 35%, but it could be MUCH MUCH lower" yea ... because bad experiences NEVER stick out in peoples minds right? we as a species don't collectively exaggerate bad experiences while not remember neutral/good ones?

This is more of a testament to Valves continued lack of interest in solving these problems, as 100ks of people are still playing regardless and each new ban is another purchased game (well not each).

Meanwhile known 1.54% of free2play accounts on APEX are cheating accounts, hardly the definition of "riddled"

You want to bring more games into it? ok... how many cheaters do you get in DOTA?

I don't do cognitive dissonance and i don't do cover stories to hide my own futility and issues.

These may help you along with others who are like you.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Kali-B1rd
@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@bluestars said:

@superfluousreal said:

Loading Video...

I don't do cognitive dissonance and i don't do cover stories to hide my own futility and issues.

That's some mighty fine facts right there. Well done Recloud.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Bluestars

@kali-b1rd:

It’s riddled

If PS4 had as many cheats do you think they would be on here defending it with bu..but it’s only a % of players?

No Xbox and PS4 gamers would be messaging Sony and ms complaining about the spoiled online experience

If you accept and defend cheats your just as bad!

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Kali-B1rd
@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Just as you continue to try to apply your problems onto me and also search for an identity, i am me, i am no one else.

Perhaps you should learn to become whole again instead of that empty chamber inside who needs all that approval. It is not words, but applied action with words that tells the truth, you are the perfect argument for my words.

Do you have anything relevant to the initial debate, facts? not-pseudo psychology?

I'l keep responding if you have something more tangible to work with, if not, happy.... making more alts and trolling I guess?

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SuperfluousReal

@kali-b1rd said:
@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@superfluousreal said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Just as you continue to try to apply your problems onto me and also search for an identity, i am me, i am no one else.

Perhaps you should learn to become whole again instead of that empty chamber inside who needs all that approval. It is not words, but applied action with words that tells the truth, you are the perfect argument for my words.

Do you have anything relevant to the initial debate, facts? not-pseudo psychology?

I'l keep responding if you have something more tangible to work with, if not, happy.... making more alts and trolling I guess?

I don't see any trolling, just a reasonable person trying to help you.

The very fact you even pointed anything towards the mind means i hit the spot of truth, it's ok just leave it, the damage from me being kind to you and humble in my pursuit is even more damaging than if i had used the ego destructively.

And i will make an assumption but an educated one, a person who cheats creates a veil with what is real and what is not, you bounce immediately to a game without a cheating issue to cover, nobody else used this tactic which means you are highly defensive for someone who is only merely talking about cheating in video games on PC, which with a good guess either means you are part of this problem or you are so delusional that you wish others to follow you.

Psuedo people don't hit people where it matters with good intentions, i hope you have a good day sir.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46292 Posts

@phbz said:

@R4gn4r0k: Plus anyone can kill another player on an equal fight, PC gamers by fighting against millions of cheaters are the pinnacle of gaming.

Don't need to fight any cheater because there is professional software written to do so.

If publishers can develop software to keep pirates from playing their game you can be damn sure they can write software to keep cheaters away.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Kali-B1rd
@bluestars said:

@kali-b1rd:

It’s riddled - By what definition? What is the bar? who set it? 1.54% does not fit the definition.

If PS4 had as many cheats do you think they would be on here defending it with bu..but it’s only a % of players? - Mixing me up with someone else? I never made this argument.

No Xbox and PS4 gamers would be messaging Sony and ms complaining about the spoiled online experience - Mixing me up with someone else? I never made this argument.

If you accept and defend cheats your just as bad! - Mixing me up with someone else? I never made this argument.

Do you have anything concrete either? I'l give the first response a chance, but based on the above - flakey self-defined definition, making up narratives and putting words in my mouth.

I would openly and happily admit cheating is a bigger issue on PC.

I am debating the extent of the exaggeration both your group and the op have displayed.

Now that I think about it though, given the OPs lack of responses, its clear at least one of you is likely him, given the tantrum he pulled in another thread for being reported for insulting people. That actually makes a lot of sense. Ultimately it doesn't matter though, if none of you alts can provide anything beyond sensationalism then we are done.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Bluestars

@kali-b1rd:

If a bank account hacker was taking 1.5% of you weekly Salery would you just shrug it off as meh it’s a small percent so i’ll Accept it he’ll i’ll Even defend it because its only a small percent of my hard earned cash

my console references, I’m pointing out we wouldn’t Accept hacking on online games yet there are plenty here who defend and deny it’s a problem on pc because it their chosen platform