Ugh...Seems every PC game is filled with cheaters.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by Fedor (4971 posts) -

@that_old_guy: You're officially a fake.

#352 Posted by dxmcat (2632 posts) -
@fedor said:

@that_old_guy: You're officially a fake.

I've been saying that since he first showed up.

#353 Posted by The_Stand_In (1059 posts) -

@that_old_guy said:

Im asking how he wants me to prove it so that when I do it his way there’s no

“ buts”.

But you know you all talk so much shit for not one of you having the balls to take the bet.

How about this:

Instead of a bet. I want each of you to fucking type out this “Pretty please, That_Old_Guy, will you show us your rig...with cherries on top”.

All of you hermits from this thread say please in that context and I’ll do it.

Bc as much shit as I’m going to get for doing this I’m getting just as much by trying to make this fair...and you loudmouth cowards aren’t even in the bet.

This is getting ridiculous, so...

Pretty please, That_Old_Guy, will you show us your rig...with cherries on top.

There, I said it. So end this nonsense.

And no, not everyone has to say it. That's a cheap out and you know it.

#354 Posted by That_Old_Guy (1237 posts) -

@dxmcat: oh mah gawd....you’re a seer.

Praise be to the Lord!!

#355 Posted by That_Old_Guy (1237 posts) -

@fedor: and you’re officially a nincumpoop.

#356 Posted by Vaasman (13679 posts) -

Can this just end in a ban or actual proof? I'm getting blueballed here.

#357 Posted by R10nu (1504 posts) -

@superfluousreal said:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/onejuan9/screenshots/

Smurf.

I won't embarrass you with my GE rank and ESEA -A rank.

I wouldn't embarass myself with a LEM """"smurf"""" to start with.

"My crazy 4K clutch rank up match to Eagle". Riiiiight.

Regardless, i'm glad you're fine with last known rank because i've been unranked for literal years.

This is what i left the game with:

Can i expect you to delete your GS account now?

#358 Edited by That_Old_Guy (1237 posts) -

@Vaasman: wow typical of a hermit to call for a ban for a ridiculous reason.

You’re getting blue balled? So bc your little snowflake self isn’t getting what it thinks it deserves I should be banned.

Let me refresh your memory;

I have several times tried to place a trivial silly fun little bet about what has turned into a huge deal to you hermits as I am that special against everyone else who needs not prove anything for their opinion or anecdote.

In that time, none of you took the easy part for your side of the bet. At the same time the ones that didn’t have the balls once 1 of you decided to ante up continued to talk shit.

By that time I didn’t want to have anything to do with it bc of the negativity you hermits bring to anything opposing your system.

Now you’re all gun-ho (nope don’t know how to spell that phrase. Never had to, **** don’t care) you think I should just forget about all the bitching whining and crying and shit talking.

No, I’m not going to at this time. Maybe some time in the future for another reason than to prove something I shouldn’t have to....another circumstance...I’ll prove my system by using my steam account that I’ve had since the beginning.

Until then don’t feel you require special treatment and don’t be so self righteous.

#359 Edited by Vaasman (13679 posts) -
@that_old_guy said:

@Vaasman: wow typical of a hermit to call for a ban for a ridiculous reason.

You’re getting blue balled? So bc your little snowflake self isn’t getting what it thinks it deserves I should be banned.

Let me refresh your memory;

I have several times tried to place a trivial silly fun little bet about what has turned into a huge deal to you hermits as I am that special against everyone else who needs not prove anything for their opinion or anecdote.

In that time, none of you took the easy part for your side of the bet. At the same time the ones that didn’t have the balls once 1 of you decided to ante up continued to talk shit.

By that time I didn’t want to have anything to do with it bc of the negativity you hermits bring to anything opposing your system.

Now you’re all gun-ho (nope don’t know how to spell that phrase. Never had to, **** don’t care) you think I should just forget about all the bitching whining and crying and shit talking.

No, I’m not going to at this time. Maybe some time in the future for another reason than to prove something I shouldn’t have to....another circumstance...I’ll prove my system by using my steam account that I’ve had since the beginning.

Until then don’t feel you require special treatment and don’t be so self righteous.

Where are your specs, bets been taken, stop being a total puss.

#360 Edited by That_Old_Guy (1237 posts) -

@Vaasman: wouldn’t want you to not be able to bitch about getting blue balled and therefore have not have a rational reason to call for my banning.

#361 Edited by xantufrog (11384 posts) -

"No, I’m not going to at this time. Maybe some time in the future for another reason than to prove something I shouldn’t have to....another circumstance...I’ll prove my system by using my steam account that I’ve had since the beginning."

Alrighty then. It's clear there's nothing more for this thread to show. The actual substantive debate surrounding cheating covered the bases days ago. 8 pages to otherwise bash a gamer base and the same old song and dance. It's System Wars