TLOU Vs GTA 5

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#151 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

The Last of Us was worse than Uncharted 3.Blabadon
Get dat flame shield ready!!!

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23734 Posts

I havent played GTA5 yet, dont know if I will.

TLOU was fun.  I'm sure GTA5 is the better game, but I'd probably still prefer TLOU if that makes any sense.  I just get bored of GTA games quickly, dont know why.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. Now whether it's better than GTAV is a different question.BoxingandGaming
i disagree but i respect your opinion :)

You respect his opinion? If you knew his post history you wouldnt lol You were definitely nice to him though. I will give you that

Most people want them to get back Crash, or to make more Jak for a reason. People would rather have uncharted 4, for a reason. people want a sequel to Rings of Power, for a reason.
Avatar image for BoxingandGaming
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 BoxingandGaming
Member since 2013 • 206 Posts

High production value open world game with unlimited stuff to do easily beats a linear zombie shooter any day.

9 > 8

Guy_Brohski
You xbot trolls are just delusional The Last of Us is such a great game, there are no legit complaints. Just over "opinionated" garbage. They have to resort to making shit up about it too. Calling it a linear zombie shooter or generic TPS shooter etc Just pathetic! But since we are just making up things now... Well than GTA is an awful sports sim game..and whats funny is that me saying that is in fact more realistic then you calling Last of Us a linear zombie shooting game etc lol Go actually play The Last of Us and you will see how wrong you are. Enjoy it.....you will thank me later
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="Guy_Brohski"]

High production value open world game with unlimited stuff to do easily beats a linear zombie shooter any day.

9 > 8

BoxingandGaming
You delusional trolls arent even trying anymore...since we are just making up things now...GTA is an awful sports sim game..whats funny is that me saying that is in fact more realistic then you calling Last of Us a linear zombie shooting game lol Go actually play The Last of Us. Enjoy, you will thank me later

Sports sim? GTA can;t do anything right, it just has all those golfing and crap to make people play the game longer, no one said those minigames are good.
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 BoxingandGaming

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. mitu123

Someone hasn't played Way of the Warrior.

Way of the Warrior was pre Sony Naughty Dog.... The Naughty Dog that rose to prominence and the Naughty Dog we know of today is Crash, Jak & Daxter, Uncharted, amd Last of Us No one considers Way of the Warrior a legit "Naughty Dog" game
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#157 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 23030 Posts
I personally enjoy an apple over an orange.... Ive played GTA for a few hours and im a playthrough and a half through tlou... tlou will have better writing and is emotionally charged. GTAV will do just about ever other thing better, I can pretty much already tell. R* finally nailed the gameplay, as the combat and driving are insanely fun. TLOU had one of the best second half's of just about any game ive ever played, but the first half was forgettable. Honestly though, we're still talking about an apple and an orange.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#158 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. BoxingandGaming

Way of the Warrior was pre Sony Naughty Dog.... The Naughty Dog that rose to prominence and the Naughty Dog we know of today is Crash, Jak & Daxter, Uncharted, amd Last of Us No one considers Way of the Warrior a legit "Naughty Dog" game

True, true, I guess Jak X Combat Racing is one of the weakest ones they made though still decent.

Also, TLOU is freaking awesome!

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 23030 Posts
The Last of Us was worse than Uncharted 3.Blabadon
No... Even though I never played Uncharted 3 :P
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23734 Posts

Way of the Warrior was pre Sony Naughty Dog.... The Naughty Dog that rose to prominence and the Naughty Dog we know of today is Crash, Jak & Daxter, Uncharted, amd Last of Us No one considers Way of the Warrior a legit "Naughty Dog" gameBoxingandGaming

I know what you're trying to say, but the ND that made Crash/Jak&Daxter isn't the same ND that Uncharted/TLOU... and it shows.  Current ND is great, but I still prefer old ND.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. BoxingandGaming

Except for those 100,000 or so people on change.org last year that wanted a sequel, but with better gameplay. But anyway, Rings of power was before Crash and that game was awesome.
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#162 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
I've only scratched the surface of gta5 but my vote goes there. The sheer scope of the game, the npc's random dialogue, mechanics, all of it are for me GOTY. Honestly, blacklist is more of a threat to gta than TLOU as far as GOTY.
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"][QUOTE="Guy_Brohski"]

9 > 8

You delusional trolls arent even trying anymore...since we are just making up things now...GTA is an awful sports sim game..whats funny is that me saying that is in fact more realistic then you calling Last of Us a linear zombie shooting game lol Go actually play The Last of Us. Enjoy, you will thank me later

Judging from your very short posting history, you seem to be the only deluisonal person here.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. Now whether it's better than GTAV is a different question.BoxingandGaming
i disagree but i respect your opinion :)

You respect his opinion? If you knew his post history you wouldnt lol You were definitely nice to him though. I will give you that

thanks. and you're right,i dont know his posting history. im trying not to judge people here on their past though. i noticed people were calling you brofists(whoever that is) in this thread.im assuming they dont like him. anyway,im not going to judge you either and i hope you treat me with the same respect.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 jessejay420

[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"][QUOTE="mitu123"]Someone hasn't played Way of the Warrior.

mitu123

True, true, I guess Jak X Combat Racing is one of the weakest ones they made though still decent.

Also, TLOU is freaking awesome!

Agreed,TLOU is a Gem.
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 BoxingandGaming
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] i disagree but i respect your opinion :)

thanks. and you're right,i dont know his posting history. im trying not to judge people here on their past though. i noticed people were calling you brofists(whoever that is) in this thread.im assuming they dont like him. anyway,im not going to judge you either and i hope you treat me with the same respect.

You are spot on with everything you said. I like how you think:) You are more level headed then most here. Thats for sure! And no problem:) You seem like a good guy. When people are respectful im always respectful back If you notice, most the people who are upset at me are all literal trolls...you can check their post histories I wouldnt take them seriously. They just obsessively try to troll me! Its bothers them that i dont let anonymous internet strangers get to me
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#167 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Is it ok if we play the god damn game first before you start making a comparison thread?

savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 savagetwinkie
Member since 2008 • 7981 Posts
GTAV, I haven't even played it yet, but TLOU has boring corridor tps and a story that isn't very original or good. A story about human survival but there are plenty of humans to kill... The hole setting just seems stupid, start off in a pretty well populated area then murder your way across ruins. The little girl is a cheap way of tugging those heart strings, instead of making really good charactors.
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"] You respect his opinion? If you knew his post history you wouldnt lol You were definitely nice to him though. I will give you that

You are spot on with everything you said. I like how you think:) You are more level headed then most here. Thats for sure! And no problem:) You seem like a good guy. When people are respectful im always respectful back If you notice, most the people who are upset at me are all literal trolls...you can check their post histories I wouldnt take them seriously. They just obsessively try to troll me! Its bothers them that i dont let anonymous internet strangers get to me

One dude kindly told you he though GTA V was far and ahead better, but the LOU was good, and you called him a troll and possibly and Xbot. you respect no one.
Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Who cares. PS3 has the best version of gta 5 and the only version of tlou. lemming gieney am cry.

UNcartMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 UNcartMe
Member since 2011 • 725 Posts
GTAV, I haven't even played it yet, but TLOU has boring corridor tps and a story that isn't very original or good. A story about human survival but there are plenty of humans to kill... The hole setting just seems stupid, start off in a pretty well populated area then murder your way across ruins. The little girl is a cheap way of tugging those heart strings, instead of making really good charactors. savagetwinkie
stfu troll 0/10 please don't ever post again
savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 savagetwinkie
Member since 2008 • 7981 Posts
[QUOTE="savagetwinkie"]GTAV, I haven't even played it yet, but TLOU has boring corridor tps and a story that isn't very original or good. A story about human survival but there are plenty of humans to kill... The hole setting just seems stupid, start off in a pretty well populated area then murder your way across ruins. The little girl is a cheap way of tugging those heart strings, instead of making really good charactors. UNcartMe

Sorry I don't like the game, I didn't think it was fun, and I believe most reviewers review polish and presentation this day and age. They get a game, its shiny, they slap a 9 on it, then realize it really doesn't have any substance and can be tossed out after w/e story twist epic ending there is after it leaks out into a steamy mess on your lap. I don't know why I'm a troll for not liking the game at all, I got bored and decided to catch up playing saints row 3 before 4 came out.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 jessejay420
[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"] You respect his opinion? If you knew his post history you wouldnt lol You were definitely nice to him though. I will give you that

well i do have to say that you definately got their attention. :P no offense to them though but thats what SW is all about..
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#174 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

sadly, i havent played either one =(

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 jessejay420

jsmoke03
damn j,why? im sure you have your reasons but you definately need to buy atleast one of the two. :)
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#176 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts
[QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

jessejay420
damn j,why? im sure you have your reasons but you definately need to buy atleast one of the two. :)

lawyer fees is keeping me from splurging. saving up for next gen....hoping people are generous this xmas lol
Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

For PS3 owners both. Only lems would have to settle for one.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 kingtito
[QUOTE="UNcartMe"][QUOTE="savagetwinkie"]GTAV, I haven't even played it yet, but TLOU has boring corridor tps and a story that isn't very original or good. A story about human survival but there are plenty of humans to kill... The hole setting just seems stupid, start off in a pretty well populated area then murder your way across ruins. The little girl is a cheap way of tugging those heart strings, instead of making really good charactors. savagetwinkie

Sorry I don't like the game, I didn't think it was fun, and I believe most reviewers review polish and presentation this day and age. They get a game, its shiny, they slap a 9 on it, then realize it really doesn't have any substance and can be tossed out after w/e story twist epic ending there is after it leaks out into a steamy mess on your lap. I don't know why I'm a troll for not liking the game at all, I got bored and decided to catch up playing saints row 3 before 4 came out.

They call you a troll because you don't agree and worship anything Sony like those idiots do. I'm in complete agreement with you about TLOU as far as game play and story. I started playing it then got bored and played Metro last light. I found that to be a much more interesting and fun game.
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 kingtito

NathanDrakeSwag
Actually only a dumb@ss would own just 1 console. Why be so stupid as to limit yourself while you could enjoy all the games. I think we know what category you fall into.
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#180 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts
I haven't played either yet. I'll probably pick them both up for cheap around Black Friday. There's no reason to pay $60 when they're going to drop in price a couple months down the road. TLOU is already $40 on amazon, I'm thinking it'll drop to $30 by black friday, ideally I would be hoping for $20.
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#181 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

kingtito

Actually only a dumb@ss would own just 1 console. Why be so stupid as to limit yourself while you could enjoy all the games. I think we know what category you fall into.

If you have the luxury of owning all consoles that's great, but just owning one console doesn't make someone a jackass. Personally, I'm opting out of MS consoles next generation just because they usually don't bring anything I want to the table. Call me a jackass but I think it's one of the wiser decision I would be making, seeing as MS tends to lose console exclusives and every xbox I've bought has left me disappointed in the end.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#182 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="Blabadon"]The Last of Us was worse than Uncharted 3.TheEroica
No... Even though I never played Uncharted 3 :P

It's not, TLoU is great; the message is for brofists
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#183 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Haven't played TLOU yet, but since I just got a new PS3 that will change soon enough. I have played GTA V though and it's pretty tough to imagine TLOU being better.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts
[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

My friend who is biggest GTA fan around said so far TLOU is better and GTA5 has stupid writing. He was still pretty early in the game though so that may change. My copy arrives this weekend and I'm certainly not expecting it to be better.

BoxingandGaming
Your friend is 100% spot on Im about 2-3 hours into GTAV and right away its appearent how awful the writing in GTAV is...its so cliche..... Every character is a literal walking stereotype..... Listening to how black men always try to talk so "street" is just sooo cringe worthy....its like Rockstar thinks we are back in the 90s...back when gang life was promoted/ idolised.....and it was still stupid and irrational back then... And the white characters are portrayed as your typical crazy dysfunctional etc....its so racist....and every one in GTAV just seems to be cussing up a storm for no reason... OH and the attempts at humor in GTAV are so lame....its basically potty humor The humor in GTAV is akin to 3rd grade fart, drugs, and sex jokes etc....just trying way to hard and using curse words to be "edgy" Not only is GTAV a complete failure from a writing and narrative standpoint, ive been doing some free roam gameplay and I'm finding the gameplay in GTAV to be very boring and shallow....gunplay feels weak.....driving feels too floaty and slippery etc..... The ONLY good thing i can say about GTAV is that the scope and look of the world is really good....good graphics GTAV is being vastly over rated by the media .....but what else is new....I HAVE to STOP falling for the hype and buying Rockstar games and GTA games....all rockstar games are the same old BS This shouldn't even be up for debate. Last of Us has magnitude better writing, a much better story and much better cohesive deeper gameplay. I will go into more detail through out my next posts After playing Bioshock and GTAV, im now 110% positive the Last if Us is going to sweep up GOTY awards

Butthurt confirmed
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 BoxingandGaming
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="UNcartMe"] I don't know how anyone who has played both can say GTA V > TLOU. UNcartMe
because different people enjoy different things?

True, but "More things to do" shouldn't be a reason why a game is considered better.

Exactly this! Last of Us has much better gameplay then GTAV too All the extra things or more things you can do in GTAV are mere after thoughts...it does nothing for me...its just pointless, filler, time-waisting "gameplay" The focus of GTAV is combat and driving And the fact is the combat in Last of Us shits all over the combat in GTAV (have already given many examples in prior posts) Quality>>>quantity and its for that reason why Last of Us has much better gameplay then GTAV too...its for that reason why Last of Us destroys GTAV in every respect and aspect of design
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts
GTAV has way better AI than TLOL.
Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Lumpy311
Member since 2013 • 2009 Posts

GTA V shits all over TLOU

BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 BoxingandGaming

[QUOTE="whitey_rolls"]

um Dota 2

Consternated

TLOU isn't a great game. Just like every ND game this gen, the only characters given any real backstory are the Joel and Ellie. The AI is bad. The cutscenes & constant corridor action gets tiresome... It's still good, but it's not great.

Your "descriptions" of how Last of Us is are so far removed from reailty its obvious youve never played the game. Read my other posts in this thread to learn more about what kind of an actual game Last of Us is... Quick summary, The Last of Us is a gameplay HEAVY game with deep mechanics Combat encounters in the Last of Us play out like dynamic sand boxes where you have many options in the way you can take on/take out enemies Its all backed by fundamentally sound item resource management gameplay too (Again go read my other posts which explain all of this) And in order to even get those items you have to explore large environments Last of Us has such amazing gameplay. It has the best combat of any game ive ever played and its backed by solid mechanics Like i said earlier Last of Us is a gameplay HEAVY game. The gameplay is just as important as the story in Last of Us The reason why Naughty Dog with the Last of Us is able to take it to a whole other level far above everything else in gaming is because both gameplay and story in Last of Us, which are both fantastic, come together perfectly and only complement each other to the fullest Its insane to see xbot trolls spew such lies and garbage about Last of Us. It will never work! Go actually play the Last of Us before ever speaking about it on forums. Thanks

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#189 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts
[QUOTE="UNcartMe"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]because different people enjoy different things?BoxingandGaming
True, but "More things to do" shouldn't be a reason why a game is considered better.

Exactly this! Last of Us has much better gameplay then GTAV too All the extra things or more things you can do in GTAV are mere after thoughts...it does nothing for me...its just pointless, filler, time-waisting "gameplay" The focus of GTAV is combat and driving And the fact is the combat in Last of Us shits all over the combat in GTAV (have already given many examples in prior posts) Quality>>>quantity and its for that reason why Last of Us has much better gameplay then GTAV too...its for that reason why Last of Us destroys GTAV in every respect and aspect of design

Did you actually play GTA 5 or does mummy only buy you 1 game a year which is conveniently the last of us, can be the only conclusion as to why theres so much butthurt in every single post. Not to mention the combat is perfect in GTA V its refined and took a lot of nods from MP3 and RDR and it works really really well compared to IV its not clunky and feels on the ball and modern.
UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#190 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

[QUOTE="UNcartMe"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]because different people enjoy different things?BoxingandGaming

Have you played Tennis or Golf in GTA V? They definately aren't afterthoughts. They're really complex for what they are and I'm amazed at how much effort was put into them.

Also, lol at the last sentence of your post.

BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 BoxingandGaming

Lumpy311
Its already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Rockstar has under gone MANY shady tactics to ensure their games get better reviewed All reviews of Rockstar's over hyped games means nothing Here are the facts that matter or will matter 1. Last of Us user ratings>>>>GTAV user ratings 2. When its said and done Last of Us will likely win far more GOTY awards p.s Last of Us has a 95 score over 98 reviews. Thats amazing. If you take out the 3 troll reviews which unfairly scored it insanely low than The Last of Us has a 98 score over 95 reviews GTAV has only had 40 reviews lol. You cant even compare it to Last of Us......not to mention the underlining fact Rockstar is notorious for paying off out lets
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts

Lumpy311

Hermits officially use Metacritic now as well, just like Lems

Took you guys long enough, but I understand that you had to damage control

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Lumpy311

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

Davekeeh

Hermits officially use Metacritic now as well, just like Lems

Took you guys long enough, but I understand that you had to damage control

I always used Metacritic, i only use gamespot for jokes, since their reviews are jokes, GTA V review and Last of Us review come to mind.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Lumpy311

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

BoxingandGaming

Its already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Rockstar has under gone MANY shady tactics to ensure their games get better reviewed All reviews of Rockstar's over hyped games means nothing Here are the facts that matter or will matter 1. Last of Us user ratings>>>>GTAV user ratings 2. When its said and done Last of Us will likely win far more GOTY awards p.s Last of Us has a 95 score over 98 reviews. Thats amazing. If you take out the 3 troll reviews which unfairly scored it insanely low than The Last of Us has a 98 score over 95 reviews GTAV has only had 40 reviews lol. You cant even compare it to Last of Us......not to mention the underlining fact Rockstar is notorious for paying off out lets

User score = Worthless

People give 0s to games like GTA V when they have no idea what game deserves a 0/10.

You think Naughty Dog doesn't pay reviewers? What a Sony Drone.

Raziel831991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Raziel831991
Member since 2013 • 631 Posts

Im a huge sony fanboy and I think The Last of Us is terrible, it pretty much has everything I hate in videogames. Its really linear and scripted. The shooting mechanics are taken straight from gears of war and we all know how repetitive and shallow those are. The melee combat is even worse, its just mashing. The stealth mechanics were the only thing in the game that is  not downright terrible but its nothing special either. I really disliked the "story" of this game everyone loves so much, I rather have a childish story thats is actually fun than a story that is pretentious as fvck.

The Last of us is not a game, its a glorified Hollywood movie. Oh yeah in b4 "Omg Raziel you havent played the Last of Us", yes I did, just check my Psn Id if you wish, its Darkhammer91.

I havent played GTAV yet but Im pretty much sure it is be worse  than TLOU.

lilnazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 lilnazar
Member since 2011 • 1923 Posts

TLOU was a good game, but I think we can all agreed that GTA V is the Game of the year. 

Twin-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Twin-Blade
Member since 2005 • 6806 Posts

I'm ~25% through GTA5 and it is fantastic so far. The Last of Us is still my GotY though.

BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 BoxingandGaming

[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"][QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

Lumpy311

User score = Worthless

People give 0s to games like GTA V when they have no idea what game deserves a 0/10.

You think Naughty Dog doesn't pay reviewers? What a Sony Drone.

User ratings mean a lot more then paid for reviews by Rockstar. I will tell you that much GTA4 is widely panned by gamers and user ratings reflected that Last of Us is considered by the majority as one of the best games of this gen...many of so including me even consider Last of Us one of the greatest games of all time period...its user ratings reflect that also....as Last of Us has one of the highest user ratings of any game in history You are saying trolls can score GTAV really low without having played it...hello thats what xbot drone trolls did to Last of Us and Last of Us STILL has much higher user ratings than GTAV....so whats your excuse now you xbot? By the way your last sentence has already been covered There is evidence against Rockstar...there is no evidence against Naughty Dog. Stop using that same deflective, played out Rockstar fan drone tactic of "argumentation"... IF anything, those 3 troll reviews of Last of Us were paid by competitors to score the Last of Us abnormally low Last of Us should have a 98 score over 95 reviews GTAV hasnt even had 50 reviews yet...just wait...its score will drop significantly.... Still, everything else i said stands...Last of Us>>>>>>GTAV in gameplay, in story, in EVERYTHING Last of Us makes GTAV look primitive Real talk!!!!
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 BoxingandGaming

Im a huge sony fanboy and I think The Last of Us is terrible, it pretty much has everything I hate in videogames. Its really linear and scripted. The shooting mechanics are taken straight from gears of war and we all know how repetitive and shallow those are. The melee combat is even worse, its just mashing. The stealth mechanics were the only thing in the game that is  not downright terrible but its nothing special either. I really disliked the "story" of this game everyone loves so much, I rather have a childish story thats is actually fun than a story that is pretentious as fvck.

The Last of us is not a game, its a glorified Hollywood movie. Oh yeah in b4 "Omg Raziel you havent played the Last of Us", yes I did, just check my Psn Id if you wish, its Darkhammer91.

I havent played GTAV yet but Im pretty much sure it is be worse  than TLOU.

Raziel831991
You have just accomplished something major. You have managed to write the worst post in gamespot history. Congrats! Ive never read more delusional non sense in my life Literally everything you said is 110% wrong....10% above maxium levels of bull. You say you are a huge Sony fanboy too...LOL you dont act like it..Youre acting like a blatant troll with an obvious agenda against Last of Us or bone to pick. Also amusing how you think that mentioning that your a "huge Sony fanboy" gives your opinions(more like your out right lies about Last of Us) any more weight or even vadality etc Newsflash, it doesnt! If you speak BS, its BS no matter what. Your "opinions" about Last of Us are garbage at the end of the day. Fun fact: I know quite a few hardcore xbox fanboys who have ACTUALLY beaten Last of Us who consider Last of Us one of the greatest games they have ever played. So even if you are a "sony fanboy who hates Last of Us" sooo what...them>>>>>you Anyway, Watch this and learn yourself. "Everything Last of Us gets right" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKzVwbs-lsg
Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Best version of GTA5 - PS3

Only Version of TLOU -PS3

PS3 wins, lemmings lose and Hermits just cry and watch from the sidelines.