TLOU Vs GTA 5

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

GTA V. I really love TLOU and it's more focused but GTA V is just balls to the wall fun

seanmcloughlin
but plaing tetris and candy crush was fun too, ya know
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

GTA V. I really love TLOU and it's more focused but GTA V is just balls to the wall fun

hippiesanta

but plaing tetris and candy crush was fun too, ya know

Your point?

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] newsflash:- nobody reads your long ass crapsts106mat
Erm, you clearly did -.-

erm - no i didn't. i read his small posts, and skip most of his huge posts......ok?

How 'bout just ignore them all together, and report him instead ;)
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#106 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

I have yet to play TLoU, but GTAV is incredible.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
TLOU of course. GTA5 im sure is a quality title but i don't like driving 98% of my time
Tqricardinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Tqricardinho
Member since 2013 • 477 Posts
GTA 5
Consternated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Consternated
Member since 2013 • 848 Posts

um Dota 2

whitey_rolls

This is my vote as well. Dota 2 does exactly what it sets out to do, and it does it in the most consumer friendly way we've ever seen in a f2p title (the only thing you buy is cosmetic). The game is challenging, deep, and even as someone who doesn't really play, it's incredibly fun to watch.

Like I said, I haven't played enough GTA to comment, but TLOU isn't a great game. Just like every ND game this gen, the only characters given any real backstory are the Joel and Ellie. The AI is bad. The cutscenes & constant corridor action gets tiresome... It's still good, but it's not great.

The same can be said about Bioshock Infinite. The gameplay doesn't suit the game, and there's a few major issues which aren't explained at any point... I mean, free powers! Free powers everywhere! But only Booker uses them? What does a utopian (albet racist) paradise require vending machines with shotgun ammo? At the end of the game, when Comstock is removed from parallel timelines, Booker goes back to being himself... Why is that a good thing? He's still the same gambling, alcholic loser that would give away his only daughter to pay off his debts.

Dota 2, out of all the games I've played so far, is the only game that sets a high standard, and reaches it with ease.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

[QUOTE="campzor"]havnt played TLOU yet, but im having a BLAST with gta5.StrongBlackVine

How have you not gotten around to TLOU yet?

no idea, trying to spend as less as possible for next gen games/console. Im shocked gta5 got purchased day 1, guess the hype got to me. Its the only game this year ive purchased straight away.
UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#111 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

I'm a little late but did brofists seriously say that Sleeping Dogs has better driving than GTAV? :lol:

The Sims has better driving than Sleeping Dogs...

UNcartMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 UNcartMe
Member since 2011 • 725 Posts

I'm a little late but did brofists seriously say that Sleeping Dogs has better driving than GTAV? :lol:

UnrealLegend
The driving is kinda bad though. I haven't even come close to beating GTA V yet, but the initial impact of TLOU was much greater than GTA V's. As I continue the missions, it is starting to feel more and more like a GTA game(next mission). I don't know how anyone who has played both can say GTA V > TLOU. Maybe they are just experiencing the hype. I'll make my final decision after beating GTA V, but as of now, TLOU is a lot better.
UNcartMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 UNcartMe
[QUOTE="UNcartMe"][QUOTE="UnrealLegend"]

sts106mat
I don't know how anyone who has played both can say GTA V > TLOU.

because different people enjoy different things?

True, but "More things to do" shouldn't be a reason why a game is considered better.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#116 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

GTA V is the better game. TLOU is good but GTA V is on a whole different level.

UNcartMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 UNcartMe
because different people enjoy different things?Wasdie
True, but "More things to do" shouldn't be a reason why a game is considered better.

why not? more things to do potentially = more fun & more time. some people enjoy just being lost in a game and being able to fool around, discover stuff at their own pace and pick up the story when and if they want.  personally i'm looking forward to having a collection of planes and just flying about.

the only ways to measure which game has the better overall critical reception and the personal opinions of gamers.

neither of things even matter, at the end of the day, they are just bloody video games.

I just think that TLOU has a better narrative. I like games that tell a story and have emotions. If games are to have awards just like movies, shouldn't the best overall story driven game win GOTY?
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#119 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

I love TLOU, played through it twice so around 30 hours playtime. I'll probably do double that in one playthrough of GTA, and thats without GTA Online.

I think GTA is definitely the better game, it has the same attention to detail and presentation as TLOU, yet is 100 times the scope. Pretty incredible, well done GodStar :cool:

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#120 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts
TC, why compare two completely different games??
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"]^troll alert! GTAV cant touch the story and combat in Last of Us. Thats all.. The Last of Us was mature and hard hitting on an emotional level The Last of Us hit people on such an emotional level and resonated. It made people think, care, enjoy, sad and love etc That cant be measured or topped So thats why The Last of Us will win a vast majority of GOTY awards....simply because of the impact it had-the mature story it told which tackled real issues, the all time memorable characters it had who you deeply cared for, the thought provoking gameplay which actually provided challenges, then the way it all came together perfectly etc NOTHING will be able to top Last of Us And Naughty Dog deserves awards for what they accomplished with Last of Us Grand Theft Auto 5 could have offerered me a free blow job and i still wouldnt change my mind! GTAV shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as Last of Us hahaha No but really, GTA has always had corney stories and boring repetitive NON-focused often times pointless open world gameplay.GTAV has been more of that *sigh* Sure GTAV has more content, but i just dont see it being able to top the story, combat, quality(quality>quantity)and impact Last of Us had etc You need to go play The Last of Us instead of trying to blindly discredit it on forums out of of an obsessive love for GTAV...rockstar fanboy

Oh,so you're allowed to say whatever you want about gta.. but when someone criticizes TLOU,they are a fanboy? LOL NO. it isnt a one way strett here :lol:
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#122 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts
I love them both. But the sheer epicness of TLOU's story is something very few games can touch.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 jessejay420

[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"]^troll alert! GTAV cant touch the story and combat in Last of Us. Thats all.. The Last of Us was mature and hard hitting on an emotional level The Last of Us hit people on such an emotional level and resonated. It made people think, care, enjoy, sad and love etc That cant be measured or topped So thats why The Last of Us will win a vast majority of GOTY awards....simply because of the impact it had-the mature story it told which tackled real issues, the all time memorable characters it had who you deeply cared for, the thought provoking gameplay which actually provided challenges, then the way it all came together perfectly etc NOTHING will be able to top Last of Us And Naughty Dog deserves awards for what they accomplished with Last of Us Grand Theft Auto 5 could have offerered me a free blow job and i still wouldnt change my mind! GTAV shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as Last of Us hahaha No but really, GTA has always had corney stories and boring repetitive NON-focused often times pointless open world gameplay. Sure GTAV has more content, but i just dont see it being able to top the story, combat, quality(quality>quantity)and impact Last of Us had etc You need to go play The Ladt of Us instead of trying to blindly discredit it on forums out of of an obessive love for GTAV...you rockstar fanboyTessellation

pretty much this. dude gets butthurt when someone says something remotely negative about TLOU
Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#124 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

High production value open world game with unlimited stuff to do easily beats a linear zombie shooter any day.

9 > 8

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

Hard choice.  I want to say TLOU.

UNcartMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 UNcartMe

[QUOTE="UNcartMe"]I just think that TLOU has a better narrative. I like games that tell a story and have emotions. If games are to have awards just like movies, shouldn't the best overall story driven game win GOTY? sts106mat

story again is personal preference. the winner of "best picture" doesn't necessarily win "best screenplay" though, so i dont see your point.

My point is clear. The Last of Us has a better told story with excellent gameplay and graphics. GTA V has a decent story with decent gameplay and graphics.
UNcartMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 UNcartMe
[QUOTE="Guy_Brohski"]
[QUOTE="Tessellation"]

[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"]^troll alert! GTAV cant touch the story and combat in Last of Us. Thats all.. The Last of Us was mature and hard hitting on an emotional level The Last of Us hit people on such an emotional level and resonated. It made people think, care, enjoy, sad and love etc That cant be measured or topped So thats why The Last of Us will win a vast majority of GOTY awards....simply because of the impact it had-the mature story it told which tackled real issues, the all time memorable characters it had who you deeply cared for, the thought provoking gameplay which actually provided challenges, then the way it all came together perfectly etc NOTHING will be able to top Last of Us And Naughty Dog deserves awards for what they accomplished with Last of Us Grand Theft Auto 5 could have offerered me a free blow job and i still wouldnt change my mind! GTAV shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as Last of Us hahaha No but really, GTA has always had corney stories and boring repetitive NON-focused often times pointless open world gameplay. Sure GTAV has more content, but i just dont see it being able to top the story, combat, quality(quality>quantity)and impact Last of Us had etc You need to go play The Ladt of Us instead of trying to blindly discredit it on forums out of of an obessive love for GTAV...you rockstar fanboyjessejay420

pretty much this. dude gets butthurt when someone says something remotely negative about TLOU

Probably because he had such an emotional connection with it. People who play GTA V can't say the same.
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#128 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
GTA V isn't just game of the year; it's game of the gen.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 jessejay420
[QUOTE="UNcartMe"][QUOTE="Guy_Brohski"]
 .jessejay420

Probably because he had such an emotional connection with it. People who play GTA V can't say the same.

and how do you know this? have you spoken to every single gta player in the world? and who cares if he has an emotional connection to a certain game anyway? that doesnt make his opinion a fact.
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
[QUOTE="UNcartMe"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]

I just think that TLOU has a better narrative. I like games that tell a story and have emotions. If games are to have awards just like movies, shouldn't the best overall story driven game win GOTY? UNcartMe
story again is personal preference. the winner of "best picture" doesn't necessarily win "best screenplay" though, so i dont see your point.

My point is clear. The Last of Us has a better told story with excellent gameplay and graphics. GTA V has a decent story with decent gameplay and graphics.

The gameplay is meh. The story is good as well as the graphics but that's about it. The gameplay is so average and overrated.
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

I beat TLOU and so far, GTA5 is way better both Gameplay wise and story wise.  

Avatar image for BoxingandGaming
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 BoxingandGaming
Member since 2013 • 206 Posts
What's thought provoking or challenging about primarily generic cover shooting and trial and error stealth sections.Pffrbt
So not only does Last of Us have superb gameplay ( deatailed in parts 1 and 2 starting on page 2) but it has the best story/story telling ive ever seen in a game period... The gameplay fits the story and vice versa so perfectly too Ive never played a game this close to perfection. The Last of Us has it all- superb well thought out gameplay, amazing characters who you care deeply about/ amazing thought provoking story which tackles serious issues/amazing story telling.... Ect etc.... It must be mentioned again, How the gameplay and story compliment each other so perfectly...nothing is at the expense of the other... all the mechanics serve its purpose.....every aspect fits so perfectly into place like a piece of a puzzle (Naughty Dog is just amazing) The Last of Us is literal mature art. A Mona Lisa like puzzle where all the peices fit together beatifully. Last of Us is a show piece for how special games can be...but only Naughty Dog is talented enough to show it.. The Last of Us is a monumental gaming achivement by Naughty Dog. Nuaghty Gods in fact Like ive been saying, Last of Us will sweep up GOTY awards without a doubt. Due to everything it brings to the table...(the challenge in its gameplay already deatiled in prior posts) One hit kills is unheard of in todays AAA gaming) The mature story. The fact the Last of Us never holds your hand in gameplay or in story...while AAA games like Gears/Halo/Bioshock/Tomb Raider constantly hold your hand at every turn. Naughty Dog actually treats you like an adult with the Last of Us and that is much appreciated by gamers. The Last of Us represents the opposite of modern AAA Gears/Halo on rails killing sprees. Last of Us bucks the trends and does the opposite of modern AAA Gears/Halo gaming in every way and i LOVE that, and that will be greatly apprecaited by most.... Also there is the fact that Naughty Dog reinvented survival horror with The Last of Us and that with it brought things into a modern light infused with action elements that still require a challenge etc Last of Us is UNLIKE any typical AAA games of recent past. That will give it points ... Grand Theft Auto 5 is more AAA Grand Theft Auto. Not really impressed..... Plus at this point the market has been over saturated with open world games So Last of Us will seem like even more of a breath of freah air compared to the sea of generic open world games out there etc Last of Us WILL win a majority of GOTY awards. You can count on it
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
[QUOTE="Pffrbt"]What's thought provoking or challenging about primarily generic cover shooting and trial and error stealth sections.BoxingandGaming
So not only does Last of Us have superb gameplay ( deatailed in parts 1 and 2 starting on page 2) but it has the best story/story telling ive ever seen in a game period... The gameplay fits the story and vice versa so perfectly too Ive never played a game this close to perfection. The Last of Us has it all- superb well thought out gameplay, amazing characters who you care deeply about/ amazing thought provoking story which tackles serious issues/amazing story telling.... Ect etc.... It must be mentioned again, How the gameplay and story compliment each other so perfectly...nothing is at the expense of the other... all the mechanics serve its purpose.....every aspect fits so perfectly like a piece of a puzzle. The Last of Us is literal mature art. A Mona Lisa like- puzzle where all the peices fit beatifully. Last of Us is a show piece for how special games can be...but only Naughty Dog is talented enough to show it.. The Last of Us is a monumental gaming achivement by Naughty Dog. Nuaghty Gods in fact Like ive been saying, Last of Us will sweep up GOTY awards without a doubt. Due to everything it brings to the table...(the challenge in its gameplay already deatiled in prior posts) One hit kills is unheard of in todays AAA gaming) The mature story. The fact the Last of Us never holds your hand... The Last of Us represents the opposite of modern AAA Gears/Halo on rails shoot bang gaming, it does the opposite of modern AAA Gears/Halo gaming in every way and i LOVE that, and that will be apprecaited.... The fact that Naughty Dog reinvented survival horror with The Last of Us and that with it brought things into a modern light with action elements that still require a challenge etc Last of Us is UNLIKE any typical AAA games of recent past. That will give it points ... Grand Theft Auto 5 is more AAA Grand Theft Auto. Not really impressed..... Plus at this point the market has been over saturated with open world games So Last of Us will seem like even more of a breath of freah air conpared to the sea of generic open world games out there etc Last of Us WILL win a majority of GOTY awards. You can count on it

Nice opinion but in the end it's still just YOUR opinion. I don't happen to agree but you're entitled to it.
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts
The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. Now whether it's better than GTAV is a different question.
dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#135 dantesergei
Member since 2004 • 2254 Posts
The thing is that you know what your getting into when you buy a GTA, thats the advantage that TLOU has. A kick in the balls.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 jessejay420
The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. Now whether it's better than GTAV is a different question.Jakandsigz
i disagree but i respect your opinion :)
Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

I haven't got both, but there's no doubt in my mind that GTA 5 is better by a big margin.

TLOU isn't even a game.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. Now whether it's better than GTAV is a different question.jessejay420

So what do you think the worst made Naughty Dog game is?
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#139 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. Jakandsigz
Someone hasn't played Way of the Warrior.

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

Don't care which is better,as a PS3 owner I get to play both and thats all that matters,:)

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 jessejay420
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. Now whether it's better than GTAV is a different question.Jakandsigz

Jak X Combat Racing . mostly because it corrupted my ps2 memory card
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 jessejay420

Don't care which is better,as a PS3 owner I get to play both and thats all that matters,:)

OneInchMan99
Agreed
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Jakandsigz

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. mitu123

It was bad, but it was fun to play.
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#144 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

GTA plots aren't as memorable as TLOUs. GTA may get the fun, open world, lots of stuff to do thing but TLOU is a better game. It's a masterpiece.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#145 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. Jakandsigz

It was bad, but it was fun to play.

It's fighting engine wasn't even as good as quite a bit of fighters that came before it.O_o

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] i disagree but i respect your opinion :)

Jak X Combat Racing . mostly because it corrupted my ps2 memory card

Lol, well that sucks.
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 BoxingandGaming
[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] an article based off of the ramblings of one disgruntled ex-employee? wow thanks brofists.

i do believe that developers and reviewers have a blurry relationship, but you'd have a point if their games were actually crap (they are far from it). To suggest R* went around and paid 80+ reviewers enough money for them to put their jobs on the line (thats what accepting bribes does for you), you are deluded.

as for the GTA4 comment, yeah, i loved that game for weeks, but like most games, i got bored of it eventually, that does not make it bad game.

i'd have given GTA4 a 10 after spending a few days with it back in 2008 or whatever.

I am willing to bet you dont have a problem with all the positive reviews of the last of us huh?

GTA5 is on track to be a huge success, i am sure millions of people around the world will be playing it and enjoying it for a very long time indeed (dont forget those reviews dont even look at GTA Online).

sts106mat
Yeah, in your deluded mind he comes across as disgruntled. How conveinent for you Except in reality he sounds nothing like a disgruntled employeee. He never says "i hate Rockstar" or goes on and on how awful they are He simply just states how things were when he worked for them and how Rockstar did "business" Its very eye opening What is suggested ia obvious but just read the article and see the FACTS presented The fact is Rockstar has engaged in MANY shady tactics to ensure their games get better reviewed On top of that, im not the only ome who find Rockstars games to be completely average to lackluster etc The Last of Us actually deserved its scores as evidenced by the fact its widley regarded as one of the greatest games of this gen by gamers(including me!) GTA4 however is widely panned by gamers etc Crazy how there is damning evidence of GTA/rockstar games having high scores bought for YET you dismiss it "disgruntled employee" And then try to bring up Last of Us out of no where under no basis of any evidence

you have one article with the words of one ex-employee. he sounds disgruntled.....what is there to debate about that? GTA4 is not widely panned by gamers. I've seen a lot of posts from gamers complaining about the friendly AI in TLOU and how it breaks immersion.....perhaps Naughty dog are involved in shady practices too? or are they whiter than white? if you find R* games to be lackluster, that's you, personally RDR and GTA San Andreas rate as 2 of my favourite games of all time. can't say the same for GTA5 yet as its too early for me to be certain, but i reckon it has the potential to top my list. if that makes me deluded then lol at you.

*broken into 5 parts* 1. Yep its just one article.....from a former ROCKSTAR employee. Thats all you need.That is as legit as a source can be.Its damning! There is NO DEBATE to be had. It is known Rockstar has undergone shady tactics....and thats the bottom line 2. As you see he is a former employee.He knows what hes talking about.He was there and saw first hand how shady Rockstar is.Nothing leads to believe he is disgruntled.Its not always the case but if he were disgruntled he would have gone on some kind of campaign against Rockstar too yet this is his only interview on the matter...And even if he was disgruntled, which he clearly isnt, but just for arguements sake lets say he was...how does that negate the FACT that Rockstar has been PROVEN to undergo shady tactics to ensure their games get better reviewed. If somebody disgruntled says 2+2 is 4, does the fact they are disgruntled make them wrong? No it doesnt! Like most brits you lack all critical thinking skills 3. It really is absurd how you try to defend Rockstar when the evidence is there against them in spades(Thats the actions of a crazed Rockstar fanboy) YET in a desperate deflection attempt you bring up Naughty Dog out of no where and question Naughty Dog WHEN there is no evidence or ever has been evidence against them By the way, I have to lol at you comparing a couple of people complaing about A.I or friendly A.I in Last of Us to the mass majority of gamers who have out right panned GTA4. You are reaching hard To then use that as a means to question whether Naughty Dog has undergone shady tactics....im speechless...where is your brain at......do you even realise how irrational of a leap of logic that is...Im serious when i say this, you are delusional Mind you reviewers DID MENTION how the friendly A.I cant be detected during stealth so you just fail even harder. Now anyway, I loved that friendly A.I was not detectable to enemies during stealth, because if the A.I got you caught in stealth that would have been so much worse. More people wouldve complained about that. Naughty Dog making friendly A.I undetectable in stealth was a design CHOICE to ensure better gameplay...its not a bug...never was a bug. 4. Last of Us has an unprecendented 92 user rating....you want know what GTA4's user rating is...a 72 lol The facts speaks for itself. GTA4 was largely over rated. Last of Us actually deserved its praise and the majority agreed hence the 92 user rating. A vast majority unanimously consider Last of Us one of the greatest games of this gen...many even calling Last of Us one of the best games of all time! 5. I find Rockstar to be a one trick pony. All their games are of the same old open world b.s etc The ONLY rockstar game i actually found decent was Red Ded Redemption I did briefly enjoy some of the PS2 Grand Theft Auto games when I was a teenager.Now that im older the games seem stupid to me. I view them as more of pointless time waisters now(Skyrim is the WORST open world time waister of them all) In order for a game to get my attention now it has to offer me something/a great story/a memorable experience that i can keep with me Thats why the Last of Us is the greatest game ive ever played. Its gameplay actually meant something to me. It was amazing, and the story hit me on such an emotional level. The Last of Us will live on in my gaming heart forever. (Its amazing how the Last of Us makes every other game so primitive and bland by comparison) My standers are higher now lol. Im sick of repetitive cookie cutter overly linear corridor shooters like Gears/Halo where all you do is mindlessly shoot shoot and kill kill kill....And im tired of open world games that do nothing but waist my time with filler I WANT MORE brilliant games from the brilliant Naughty Dogs!
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#148 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
The Last of Us was worse than Uncharted 3.
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 BoxingandGaming
[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]The Last of Us is the worst Naughty Dog made game. Now whether it's better than GTAV is a different question.jessejay420

You respect his opinion? If you knew his post history you wouldnt lol You were definitely nice to him though. I will give you that
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#150 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
I have to play those games, they look really good, can't afford them atm unfortunately :?