TLOU Vs GTA 5

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#302 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26650 Posts
[QUOTE="Gue1"]

[QUOTE="Gaming-Planet"]

GTA V will have online and it's a great game.

GTA 5 > Generic zombie game TLOU.

BoxingandGaming

"generic"... OMG these children of SW.  :roll:

Exactly. Also if you think he is bad....just wait until you read "posts" from Raziel831991 or Savagetwinkie...proof that some are just born with defective brains....also the troll on page 2...already forgot his name though lol

Your posts are just as bad. Living in denial may be fun for a bit, but someday, you're going to have to open your eyes.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts
God, I think they actually give him some time to play on the computer in whatever asylum they are keeping him.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#304 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
The trend that I see here ... To be a GOTY (by fans) .... It should be 1) POPULAR genre like FPS or Sandbox 2) approve by typical American Standard ... not japan or eu 3) must bow down by angry fans
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#305 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

The trend that I see here ... To be a GOTY (by fans) .... It should be 1) POPULAR genre like FPS or Sandbox 2) approve by typical American Standard ... not japan or eu 3) must bow down by angry fanshippiesanta

Not really, pretty sure Walking Dead was being proclaimed as GOTY material by most fans. Point and click adventure style games are not exactly popular. 

I don't really know what American standard means. 

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]God, I think they actually give him some time to play on the computer in whatever asylum they are keeping him.TheGuardian03
I think he sneaked to one of the offices, seems like they cought him now lol.

lol Back to your cage!
USS_Data

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 USS_Data
Member since 2010 • 543 Posts

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

[QUOTE="Gaming-Planet"]

GTA V will have online and it's a great game.

GTA 5 > Generic zombie game TLOU.

BoxingandGaming

Exactly. Also if you think he is bad....just wait until you read "posts" from Raziel831991 or Savagetwinkie...proof that some are just born with defective brains....also the troll on page 2...already forgot his name though lol

Reported for being an delusional rude annoying idiot who won't shut up!

Avatar image for BoxingandGaming
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 BoxingandGaming
Member since 2013 • 206 Posts
[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]Gonna have to go with GTAV. I own both of them, and while TLOU was pretty good; it could have been better.

GTAV shouldve been better with that 200 million budget. Very very disappointed by it Last of Us was amazing in every respect (gameplay, story etc) Ive been gaming since on the NES and The Last of Us is the greatest game ive ever played
Avatar image for BoxingandGaming
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 BoxingandGaming
Member since 2013 • 206 Posts

[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"][QUOTE="Gue1"]

USS_Data

Im one of the few here speaking truth and working with REALITY ....And im rude? LOL yet you just attacked me out of no where...so you know what....f!ck off you you psychopathtic clown.. Seriously, who do you think youre talking to? You would never ever say that to me in person you little pipsqeek geek. I bet you are a delusional xbot in denial.
USS_Data

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 USS_Data
Member since 2010 • 543 Posts

[QUOTE="USS_Data"]

[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"] Exactly. Also if you think he is bad....just wait until you read "posts" from Raziel831991 or Savagetwinkie...proof that some are just born with defective brains....also the troll on page 2...already forgot his name though lolBoxingandGaming

Im one of the few here speaking truth and working with REALITY ....And im rude? LOL yet you just attacked me out of no where...so you know what....f!ck off you you psychopathtic clown.. Seriously, who do you think youre talking to? You would never ever say that to me in person you little pipsqeek geek. I bet you are a delusional xbot in denial.

shut up brofists.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Lumpy311
Member since 2013 • 2009 Posts

Anyway, GTA V is gonna shit all over The Last Of Us.

ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

As much as I love TLoU, GTA V is better imo. Both are such amazing games though. PS3 owners win in the end since they get to play both.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#314 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
I like Sony to get hackedBoxingandGaming
thomasmcshea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#315 thomasmcshea
Member since 2013 • 40 Posts
TLOU isn't that good. It contains too many immersion breaking moments.
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

I ask this because people was hollering game of the year...even though its an exclusive[TLOU]....so subtract the exclusive and in your opinion which game do you think is the best out of the two?

youngmurk911

TLOU wins by default due to theme

Martin_G_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 Martin_G_N
Member since 2006 • 2124 Posts

GTA 5 is a very big game with tons of stuff to do, and they have improved alot on gameplay elements. But it also has it's faults, the 3 different character thing ruined the game.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#318 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

GTA V

de-ci23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 de-ci23
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I completed GTA5. I thought it was a fun game but I didn't think it was as memorable as TLOU. Personally I think the story in GTA4 was more believable and the character in GTA4 had better motivation for doing what he was doing. A lot of the character's missions in GTA5 felt forced to be honest. The main character Michael is already rich when the main story begins. He has one problem that requires him to make money quickly but solves that problem very early in the story then he is doing missions just for the sake of making more money, especially after he secures his freedom. At least with Niko, his story was more about revenge and he doesn't get his revenge till the end of the game so his motivations are more justified. At the end of GTA5 I was left thinking now what? I couldn't really be arsed to run around collecting 50 space ship parts, or collecting missing confession letter scraps or looking for big foot,aliens or sea monsters. TLOU on the other hand was more believable in terms of the characters motivations. I could understand why they were going through the trouble they were going through and I felt a sense of relief when I survived and got the characters to safety. I played TLOU 4 times to completion but I don't have any desire to replay GTA5. I could replay GTA5 to see the other ways of completing the heists but I don't see the point when I felt I chose the best options in the first place. So for those that say TLOU has no replay value I would have to disagree. I got more value for money with TLOU than I did with GTA5 but to each his own. For me, TLOU is my GOTY so far and I can't see anything beating it in the next 2 months when the spike vga 2013 airs.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#321 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

The Last of Us beats the hell out of GTA5. I think Rayman Legends is better than it.

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#322 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts
That's a tough one. They're both Game of the Year material. I'd have to give it to The Last of Us, though.
crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

The Last of Us is one of the best games ive ever played.