Sony's 1st party has deteriorated a shocking amount in recent years

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts
[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"] He's not gonna show it, might as well stop asking.Granny_Spanked

Its such a stupid thing to ask for. I couldn't care less what anyone elses gamerscore is, or how many trophies they have. So why do people want to know mine.

Its not like I go around bragging about my gamerscore or trophies. I'm not solidty

:cool:

I presume it's because they don't believe you have a 360? But as much as you talk about it, it would be pretty weird if you didn't.

He doesn't need to provide anything. Fact is, there's not a System Warrior or human being that's an 8th of the man RR360DD is. (Even that's too generous)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#402 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]My threads are idiot magnets. Funny how you always turn up :cool:RR360DD

ye ye bla bla bla yala yala yala

get destroyed more.

Damn you got burned.

I can smell the smoke from here

Smoke? I think that's all the weed you've been smoking... Once again, you avoid all hints of you being 100% wrong. Your life is a joke :lol:
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#403 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts
[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Its such a stupid thing to ask for. I couldn't care less what anyone elses gamerscore is, or how many trophies they have. So why do people want to know mine.

Its not like I go around bragging about my gamerscore or trophies. I'm not solidty

XboxStache
I presume it's because they don't believe you have a 360? But as much as you talk about it, it would be pretty weird if you didn't.

He doesn't need to provide anything. Fact is, there's not a System Warrior or human being that's an 8th of the man RR360DD is. (Even that's too generous)

I think a lot of people here are gonna dread the day when you hit level 10......
Ne-Plus-Ultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 Ne-Plus-Ultra
Member since 2012 • 281 Posts

[QUOTE="XboxStache"][QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"] I presume it's because they don't believe you have a 360? But as much as you talk about it, it would be pretty weird if you didn't.PS4TrumpsXbox1

I think a lot of people here are gonna dread the day when you hit level 10......

Who knows it could be the death of his account, like it was for Robotapple, then again have you noticed since Robotapple got the banhammer a few new accounts popped up that act just like him....hmm, maybe XboxStache is Robotapple?

It seems some people just can't handle level 10 without self destructing, with that said, I don't know how RR360DD made it to level 32, but lately he seems to be cracking with all his new fanboy / fakeboy threads that keep failing.

Oh well it maybe frustrating at times but I'm sure they'll provide us with many laughs and entertaining posts based on conjecture and delusional fantasies.

Just remember to never take them seriously, if you do take them seriously you may just end up with a brain tumor. 

I-AM-N00B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#405 I-AM-N00B
Member since 2012 • 470 Posts

I agree with OP as with the poor games on show it seems like bad times are ahead for PS4! Of the 5 games mentioned none appeal to me for example Killzone is a poor man's Call Of Duty and INfamous is just a rip off of Spiderman. All Sony has left now is Naughty Dog, and if Naughty Dog abandon them, surely it will be the end for Playstation!

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 PS4TrumpsXbox1

I agree with OP as with the poor games on show it seems like bad times are ahead for PS4! Of the 5 games mentioned none appeal to me for example Killzone is a poor man's Call Of Duty and INfamous is just a rip off of Spiderman. All Sony has left now is Naughty Dog, and if Naughty Dog abandon them, surely it will be the end for Playstation!

I-AM-N00B
Never played Halo, but I see that it is a very popular IP for Microsoft. That being said, with Bungie (I think the original developers of Halo) not making the next one, the quality will probably go down ( I personally dont know since I have not played any Halo games, but maybe some xbox people cant give some insight on that). And saying killzone is Call of Duty for poor? Couldnt the same be said about halo being call of duty in space? And saying infamous is a ripoff of spiderman just cuz of super human abilities and open world?? Thats kind of a reach i think (like spiderman was the first game to incorporate super powers or even open worlds?? haha) And your statement of naughty dog abandoning playstaion is so ignorant on so many levels as sony owns naughty dog and even if that changed naughty dog has been with sony for decades. I think they started off with crash bandicoot on psone ( I maybe mistaken)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#407 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts

I-AM-N00B
Your username matches you so well ;)
caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#408 caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts

There are also exclusives from 3rd parties (mostly from Japan and mostly JRPGs) that we will only know at TGS (or pre-TGS Sony event).

ManatuBeard
Isn't that by definition a 2nd party dev?
ManatuBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 ManatuBeard
Member since 2012 • 1121 Posts

I-AM-N00B

Naughty Dog cant abandon Sony since Sony owns them.

Its slightly confusing, but when Sony buys studios they dont "merge" them into SCE studios. Sony lets them keep their names and creative freedom, they are just finantially backed by Sony and limited to Sony devices.

ManatuBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 ManatuBeard

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

There are also exclusives from 3rd parties (mostly from Japan and mostly JRPGs) that we will only know at TGS (or pre-TGS Sony event).

caseypayne69

Isn't that by definition a 2nd party dev?

Usually 2nd parties are "3rd" parties that have a contract for X games with a publisher that is a platform holder at the same time.

In japan some 3rd parties make Sony exclusives because there is no Xbox market and for some reason they dont want to work with Nintendo, but there is no obligation like 2nd parties have.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"][QUOTE="XboxStache"] He doesn't need to provide anything. Fact is, there's not a System Warrior or human being that's an 8th of the man RR360DD is. (Even that's too generous)Ne-Plus-Ultra

Who knows it could be the death of his account, like it was for Robotapple, then again have you noticed since Robotapple got the banhammer a few new accounts popped up that act just like him....hmm, maybe XboxStache is Robotapple?

It seems some people just can't handle level 10 without self destructing, with that said, I don't know how RR360DD made it to level 32, but lately he seems to be cracking with all his new fanboy / fakeboy threads that keep failing.

Oh well it maybe frustrating at times but I'm sure they'll provide us with many laughs and entertaining posts based on conjecture and delusional fantasies.

Just remember to never take them seriously, if you do take them seriously you may just end up with a brain tumor. 

TLDR. And just an F.Y.I for a plebeian such as yourself suffering from poor speculative skills. I can assure you...no...I can guaran-damn-tee you that my presence on GS or SW was long before Robotapple and the gang. It's people such as yourself that ruined SW. What happened to the real System warriors like AtariKid, Zlychop...or...myself?
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 PS4TrumpsXbox1
[QUOTE="Ne-Plus-Ultra"]

[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"] I think a lot of people here are gonna dread the day when you hit level 10......XboxStache

TLDR. And just an F.Y.I for a plebeian such as yourself suffering from poor speculative skills. I can assure you...no...I can guaran-damn-tee you that my presence on GS or SW was long before Robotapple and the gang. It's people such as yourself that ruined SW. What happened to the real System warriors like AtariKid, Zlychop...or...myself?

Haha, So much irony in your post stating that other guy is why SW is ruined. Why dont you ask yourself why you follow another Lem that the majority of SW believes has no credibility and just creates non sense threads, haha
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#413 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Shocker of the century: RR360DD makes an anti-Sony thread. Nobody saw it coming :P.

Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#414 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts
See's RR360DD LOL... DIDNT READ!!
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
[QUOTE="XboxStache"][QUOTE="Ne-Plus-Ultra"]

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Haha, So much irony in your post stating that other guy is why SW is ruined. Why dont you ask yourself why you follow another Lem that the majority of SW believes has no credibility and just creates non sense threads, haha

You try waay to hard :cool: Give up
Ne-Plus-Ultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 Ne-Plus-Ultra
Member since 2012 • 281 Posts

[QUOTE="Ne-Plus-Ultra"]

[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"] I think a lot of people here are gonna dread the day when you hit level 10......XboxStache

Okay there "RR360DD fanboy," why is that you're one of the vary few people on here that hides their profile? What do you have to hide? Since you say you are a GS, SW veteran then you should know that is common with alternate accounts. Plus who are you fooling, you think people like me ruin SW, what a joke, is your world so delusional that you cant even see the type of person you really are? So I guess you think that SW should only have trolling, fanboy, fakeboys, like yourself? Sorry but I think people that can't think for themselves like you are not just a problem on SW but one of the biggest problems on the Earth. But that's alright, like I said before your a joke and I get great entertainment from you and your fakeboy buddies, so keep it up, I can always use a good laugh.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 PS4TrumpsXbox1
[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"][QUOTE="XboxStache"] TLDR. And just an F.Y.I for a plebeian such as yourself suffering from poor speculative skills. I can assure you...no...I can guaran-damn-tee you that my presence on GS or SW was long before Robotapple and the gang. It's people such as yourself that ruined SW. What happened to the real System warriors like AtariKid, Zlychop...or...myself?

Thats trying hard???haha. Its pretty much fact that you make non sense threads, like this one. talking bout A, AA, AAA ratings like they matter. These ratings are for developers to invest large amounts of money in a game and they get the rating dependent on if sales get that investment back. What if a game had a small budget, and make a large amount of money in sales, it would never hit AAA status and thats a bad thing? (seems like with your perspective it is, haha). Lems like u and the stache guy make xbox supporter look baaaaaaad haha
ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 ziggyww
Member since 2012 • 907 Posts
[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"][QUOTE="XboxStache"] TLDR. And just an F.Y.I for a plebeian such as yourself suffering from poor speculative skills. I can assure you...no...I can guaran-damn-tee you that my presence on GS or SW was long before Robotapple and the gang. It's people such as yourself that ruined SW. What happened to the real System warriors like AtariKid, Zlychop...or...myself?

You are aware you are one of the most mocked and constantly proven wrong people on these forums who's fanboy attitude has left you with no creditability. You like the 360 and you like Microsoft we get it. It's very sad though on your part when you constantly deny good points and features about other consoles and systems because it goes against want you want. Also using the come back "you mad" or Burn I can smell the smoke from here" means completely nothing other then you can't think of a come back so try to resort to pretty shit put downs. I am pretty sure no one on here is mad when replying to you more shocked in how often one person can show their stupidity on these forums. I am typing this rather calmly I am not angry or burned but you are a truly pitiful person.
HerzogJan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 HerzogJan
Member since 2006 • 424 Posts

When nerds go out of the way nerdraging on you, you know you are top dog.

I_AM_MEGATRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 I_AM_MEGATRON
Member since 2008 • 427 Posts

this thread is still alive? seems like RR360DD has too much freetime. shouldn't he be busy playing with his xb360? :lol: i guess his 360 red ringed (RR) or he is just a dumb douchebag (DD) :lol: man microsoft's viral marketing makes them only look dumber :lol:

ps > xbox

#dealwithit :cool:

ManatuBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 ManatuBeard

this thread is still alive? seems like RR360DD has too much freetime. shouldn't he be busy playing with his xb360? :lol: i guess his 360 red ringed (RR) or he is just a dumb douchebag (DD) :lol: man microsoft's viral marketing makes them only look dumber :lol:

ps > xbox

#dealwithit :cool:

I_AM_MEGATRON

360 has no games, lems have to find other things to occupy their time.

Same will happen with X1, in 2 years lems will be desperate making threads out of boredom.