Sony's 1st party has deteriorated a shocking amount in recent years

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

'bu bu bu what about microsoft :cry:'

:lol:

Why don't you cows discuss the topic at hand, instead of deflecting?

Oh thats right, because you have no argument.

:cool:

RR360DD

You don't really have an argument when the company you're bashing is doing better than its competition.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#302 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

RR360DD
People have and have dis-proven your OP
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#303 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

DanteSuikoden

You don't really have an argument when the company you're bashing is doing better than its competition.

Of course I do. My argument has nothing to do with the competition.

Its about Sonys first party deteriorating, and cows as usual just want to bury their heads in the sand

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

those exclusives still hurt lems i see. Dont worry you have gears of war XXV bro edition.

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

Thread has backfired.

Just let it go, TC.

tumblr_inline_mlomr7BD2L1qz4rgp.gif

DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

Of course I do. My argument has nothing to do with the competition.

Its about Sonys first party deteriorating, and cows as usual just want to bury their heads in the sand

RR360DD

Oh I get it, you're saying that Sony is so great that you can only compare Sony to Sony:cool:

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts
:lol: Wow what an epic ownage. OP you got so owned you should leave this forum forever, fuark it, you should leave the internet forever.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 RR360DD

Cows: When all else fails, they try and act like the thread backfired.

Keep trying

ManatuBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 ManatuBeard
Member since 2012 • 1121 Posts

They have "deteriorated" sooooooo much that many of the 1st studios are growing into 2 or 3 teams producing quality games non-stop.

MS can only wish its few 1st party studios and many 3rd party moneysluts would reach the same quality!

Guerrilla Studios grew into 3 teams, Naughty Dog grew into 2 big teams and 1 smaller for 3rd party/indie support, Santa Monica Studios grew into 2 big teams and has smaller ones for 3rd party/indie support, Media Molecule grew into 2 teams, Quantic Dream grew into 2 teams (2nd party, but its almost like 1st party).

Somebody please warn SONY about this deterioration! PLEASE!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#310 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Its been HUGELY downgraded during the PS3 generation and will probably only get worse with Sonys obsession on indie games. Cows act like its untouchable when that couldn't be further from the truth.

SCE Japan Studio - Working on Knack LOL
Team Ico - ..... :lol:
Polyphony Digital - ...... Are now second to Turn 10. Takes them 6 years just to make a new game, despite being filled with old assets. Last game a huge flop.
Naughy Gods - Sonys best dev studio
SCE Santa Monica - Their second best, but their only quality games have been God of War games so far. Yawn.
SCE San Diego - MLBLOL
SCE Bend - Portable garbage
Sucker Punch - AA studio at best
SCE London - Casual trash like Buzz
Evolution - AA studio at best
Guerilla - AA studio at best
Media Molecule - working on PS Move trash

Incognito Entertainment - Closed down.
Lightbox Interactive - Cut ties with Sony. No sequel to Warhawk or Starhawk for you.
SCE Liverpool - Closed down. No Wipeout for you.
Zipper Interactive - Closed down. No SOCOM for you.
Superbot - Cut ties with Sony. No Playstations Allstars sequel for you.
Eat Sleep Play - Cut ties with Sony. No Twisted Metal for you.
That GameCompany - Multiplat now
Insomniac - Multiplat now

So from all that, there are 2 AAA calbire studios?

I'm just wondering where these 20 AAA blockbuster games are being developed that are supposedly coming from Sony in the first year? (or so cows keep telling me)

So far theres Killzone, Knack, Drive Club, The Order and Infamous. Thats 5.

RR360DD
Insomniac was never a 1st party company. More like a 2nd party. They could always make games for other system, they just chose not too. Most of the companies Sony cut ties with made games that made no real money for them. Many of their 1st party studios are definitely overrated. Only ones who are still viable are Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch & SCE Santa Monica. Both Team Ico and Polyphony take years to make one game and are just sucking Sony's funds dry.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 RR360DD

They have "deteriorated" sooooooo much that many of the 1st studios are growing into 2 or 3 teams producing quality games non-stop.

MS can only wish its few 1st party studios and many 3rd party moneysluts would reach the same quality!

Guerrilla Studios grew into 3 teams, Naughty Dog grew into 2 big teams and 1 smaller for 3rd party/indie support, Santa Monica Studios grew into 2 big teams and has smaller ones for 3rd party/indie support, Media Molecule grew into 2 teams, Quantic Dream grew into 2 teams (2nd party, but its almost like 1st party).

ManatuBeard

What good is splitting into teams when the core wasn't that great to begin with?

Guerilla have made 3 games, only one was AAA and one was embarrasingly B grade crap, so them splitting into more teams means nothing. If anything, the B team will be of lower quality lmao. Like how Uncharted 3 (created by Naughty Dogs B team) was nowhere near the quality of Uncharted 2 or TLOU.

And theres no such thing as second party. Stop trying.

So yes, their first party has deteorated. Having mediocre studios set up more internal teams means nothing.

ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 ziggyww
Member since 2012 • 907 Posts

73299_574435405932361_142827068_n.jpg

Yea Sony's Exclusive really have gone down lol.

The facts are Sony have the best Exclusives and always delivery throughout the generation.

bezza2011

And when you take out the crap games no one cares about such as the move and kinect games and just leave the to columns with the controllers (Games I found people only really care about/Might be wrong though) you can see that the PS3 has released 466% more exclusives then the 360 but will the topic creator acknowledge this logic to disprove his topic title...Of course not.

My past experience's of this guy is that he is a massive fanboy and more often then not can't or won't accept logical well put counterpoints if it go's against what he says...rather sad really.

He has his own view which is fine but when you are unwelcoming to other peoples views you just create a impression of you being a thick fanboy. You even have a GIF which somebody has made showing how silly you sound sometimes...You have made so many of this topics slagging of other consoles instead just talking about games you have left yourself with no credibility. I would consider changing how you approach these forums in the future.

Wrote this knowing RR360DD wouldn't respond because of the logic...

He replies 5 times after to other people ignoring this...

Doe's this mean I win?

ManatuBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 ManatuBeard

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

RR360DD

What good is splitting into teams when the core wasn't that great to begin with?

Guerilla have made 3 games, only one was AAA and one was embarrasingly B grade crap, so them splitting into more teams means nothing. If anything, the B team will be of lower quality lmao. Like how Uncharted 3 (created by Naughty Dogs B team) was nowhere near the quality of Uncharted 2 or TLOU.

So yes, their first party has deteorated. Having mediocre studios set up more internal teams means nothing.

Uncharted 3 was not as good as Uncharted 2, but still was VERY far from being a bad game.

I only need A games to be happy, not all have to be AA or AAA

You act as if MS only gives you AAA games and gives them to you non-stop. MS abandoned the 360 years ago. All you got was a lame Gears and all you are getting now is a lame HD remake.

When MS has a 1st party that can compete with SONY, you can judge it, untill then put your foot back in your mouth.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Krelian-co

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

ManatuBeard

Uncharted 3 was not as good as Uncharted 2, but still was VERY far from being a bad game.

You act as if MS only gives you AAA games and gives them to you non-stop. MS abandoned the 360 years ago. All you got was a lame Gears and all you are getting now is a lame HD remake.

When MS has a 1st party that can compete with SONY, you can judge it, untill then put your foot back in your mouth.

auch, be ready for some dumb answer from him.

ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 ziggyww

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Krelian-co

The more and more I am on these forums the more and more I find people from both sides that think RR360DD is a complete fool. Why can't he see that though?
Avatar image for CallOfDutyRulez
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 CallOfDutyRulez
Member since 2013 • 1602 Posts

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

ziggyww

The more and more I am on these forums the more and more I find people from both sides that think RR360DD is a complete fool. Why can't he see that though?

It's not that he's a "fool". It's probably because the ONE is shaping up to be an inferior console to the PS4 and he's crying. I mean, who wouldn't be emotionally unstable right now if your company of choice is getting humiliated.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

ManatuBeard

Sony has yet to beat Nintendo in competition. Microsoft is beyond Sony. 

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 Krelian-co

[QUOTE="ziggyww"][QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

CallOfDutyRulez

It's not that he's a "fool". It's probably because the ONE is shaping up to be an inferior console to the PS4 and he's crying. I mean, who wouldn't be emotionally unstable right now if your company of choice is getting humiliated.

he's been proven wrong, humilliated, made fun and caught lying and making bs many times in this forum yet he is still here, gotta give it to him, his fanboyism over a piece of plastic and a company who doesnt give a damn about their customers is over 9000.

ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 ziggyww

[QUOTE="CallOfDutyRulez"]

[QUOTE="ziggyww"] The more and more I am on these forums the more and more I find people from both sides that think RR360DD is a complete fool. Why can't he see that though?Krelian-co

he's been proven wrong, humilliated, made fun and caught lying and making bs many times in this forum yet he is still here, gotta give it to him, his fanboyism over a piece of plastic and a company who doesnt give a damn about their customers is over 9000.

Yeah credit due where credit is due he keeps going...He sounds silly and more silly with each post he makes but he's going strong. Why he has such a attachment to a company I have no idea, I swear if the PS4 was made by Microsoft and the X1 was made by Sony he would be praising Microsoft still about how great they are to have no DRM. charging less for online, being cheaper while offering more powerful specs and not forcing you to have a camera.
XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 XboxStache

[QUOTE="ziggyww"] The more and more I am on these forums the more and more I find people from both sides that think RR360DD is a complete fool. Why can't he see that though?Krelian-co

RR360DD is brilliant. That being the least that can be said of him. He's always informative, always brings facts into the equation, and he's fair. The guys that should be booted would be NathanDrakeswag, Davekeeh....really stupid.
Avatar image for CallOfDutyRulez
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 CallOfDutyRulez
Member since 2013 • 1602 Posts

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

XboxStache

RR360DD is brilliant. That being the least that can be said of him. He's always informative, always brings facts into the equation, and he's fair. The guys that should be booted would be NathanDrakeswag, Davekeeh....really stupid.

Good joke.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 XboxStache

[QUOTE="XboxStache"][QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

CallOfDutyRulez

Good joke.

Whatever. People such as yourself WILL NOT make my favorite list; whereas, RR360DD has earned his place amongst elites and is a spectacle of awesome. You? LOL@CallofDutyRulez responses or threads. Pleb.
Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 Kaz_Son
Member since 2013 • 1389 Posts
:lol: If Sony's first party has deteriorated then what has happened to M$'s first party? They are dead and rotting away. :cool: What a stupid and baseless thread from a desperate lemming.
ManatuBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 ManatuBeard

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

ziggyww

Yeah credit due where credit is due he keeps going...He sounds silly and more silly with each post he makes but he's going strong. Why he has such a attachment to a company I have no idea, I swear if the PS4 was made by Microsoft and the X1 was made by Sony he would be praising Microsoft still about how great they are to have no DRM. charging less for online, being cheaper while offering more powerful specs and not forcing you to have a camera.

Im pro-PS4 but i dont like everything SONY does.

The CELL and the split memory bank of the PS3 were MEGA stupid ideas.

I hate the PSN store and the fact that it doesnt allow to change language/country.

I F*CKING HATE that SONY/ND censored The Last of Us in Europe.

I dont care for most of the features of the PS4, i only want games and a controller, i only use online for MP, i dont care for social features or media things.

I actually find the PS4 to be very weak in specs, but since its the strongest of the 3 and i have no patience for PC gaming, it will have to do...

Yo-SUP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Yo-SUP
Member since 2013 • 357 Posts

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

RR360DD

2nd party is under contract. Insomniac was contracted to make games that were owned by sony only on Sony platforms, but they did not have to if they did not want. It's the same deal Sony made with Universal
GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts
[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

XboxStache

How subtle of you, RR360DD. :lol:
Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 Krelian-co

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

XboxStache

right....

either way none of them should be booted, their dumb comments make me laugh once in a while.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Anyone notice how TC has deteriorated a shocking amount the past few months?
ManatuBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 ManatuBeard

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

Yo-SUP

2nd party is under contract. Insomniac was contracted to make games that were owned by sony only on Sony platforms, but they did not have to if they did not want. It's the same deal Sony made with Universal

Sometimes they even if they don't have to... depends on the contract.

Like ThatGameCompany, had a 3 game contract with Sony, but was nearly bankrupt when it finished Journey. But these contracts are between Developers and Publishers, not console owners. In this case Sony was just a publisher (and holds the IPs because of that).

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#330 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

love how he puts on shades in every post like everything is fine.  he's probably dying on the inside

ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 ziggyww

[QUOTE="ziggyww"][QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

ManatuBeard

Im pro-PS4 but i dont like everything SONY does.

The CELL and the split memory bank of the PS3 were MEGA stupid ideas.

I hate the PSN store and the fact that it doesnt allow to change language/country.

I F*CKING HATE that SONY/ND censored The Last of Us in Europe.

I dont care for most of the features of the PS4, i only want games and a controller, i only use online for MP, i dont care for social features or media things.

I actually find the PS4 to be very weak in specs, but since its the strongest of the 3 and i have no patience for PC gaming, it will have to do...

Completely agree with you. I base my choice of console on what it offers me. I have both 360 and PS3 because I like both consoles. at the moment I only like the PS4 and not really feeling the X1, A couple of big changes need to be made with that console to get me interested at least. But yeah both consoles have ups and downs like any electrical device. Everything you said about the PS3 was bang on the Cell, Spilt ram was really silly and just made it hard to program for but the 360 wasn't all good itself, RROD paying for Xbox Live when on the 360 at least it was mostly P2P so what were you paying for. Next gen though both have their ups and downs I think but on the balance scales I can give in to the PS4 but as of this moment the X1 has to big negatives for me to warrent a purchase. Maybe in the future if they change something I will get it...Never say never but not at the moment. Just wished more people looked at each generation with open minds from the last and pick the console that best suits them and not just because they liked the past product a company made.
Shinobi120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 Shinobi120
Member since 2004 • 5728 Posts

lol, this thread reeks of desperation lol.II_Seraphim_II

No doubt.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

ManatuBeard

NO I DON'T :lol: When did I mention MS at all in my opening post? It was cows who brought it up. Ive said it many times that Microsoft has the weakest first party of the three.

SO, now that thats out of the way, lets touch the sensitive issue of SONYS first party.

Uncharted 3 was not bad, no, but it was still a big drop in quality from ND A team games. ND isn't the best example anyway, because they are by far Sonys best developer.

I don't dare to imagine the garbage Guerillas B team would come out with :lol:

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 RR360DD
Anyone notice how TC has deteriorated a shocking amount the past few months?kuraimen
I've noticed SW has deteriorated in general ever since your suspension ended :cool:
StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

NO I DON'T :lol: When did I mention MS at all in my opening post? It was cows who brought it up. Ive said it many times that Microsoft has the weakest first party of the three.

SO, now that thats out of the way, lets touch the sensitive issue of SONYS first party.

Uncharted 3 was not bad, no, but it was still a big drop in quality from ND A team games. ND isn't the best example anyway, because they are by far Sonys best developer.

You have yet to prove how they are "deteriorating". Having studios pumping out "AA-AAA" quality games is somehow a bad thing? You can talk all you want about Uncharted 3, but it is still AAA, even for their B team. We can talk about how it wasn't as good or blah blah blah, but you want to bring up scores and ratings, game still got AAA.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Krelian-co

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

so desperate :shock:

kinda sad and funny at the same time.

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

Okay then.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

Krelian-co

so desperate :shock:

kinda sad and funny at the same time.

I'm glad i attract your kind to my thread :cool:

Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

Are you the new loosingENDS?

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

So this whole thread has been rhetorical? You knew that Cows would bring in Microsoft, then you point out that you didn't mention Microsoft in your OP? Did you purposefully lead cows in to your thread just to specifically troll them? 

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#341 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

RR360DD <--------- this guy again.. lol.. why does he try so hard? why cant he just accept the truth?

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#342 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts
3/10 for your effort ... not good enough... You cant pass my trolling test with that.
double_a73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 double_a73
Member since 2008 • 510 Posts

:lol: Wow what an epic ownage. OP you got so owned you should leave this forum forever, fuark it, you should leave the internet forever.Suppaman100

For THIS TC, that's nothing. Check this out:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29429193/warframe-coming-to-xbox-one-?page=0

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#344 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
Sony's first party is second to none in my opinion. Props to Nintendo for their first party, but it's the standard NIntendo line up over and over. Give us something new.
ManatuBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 ManatuBeard

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

You are the only one that thinks it will be garbage...

Guerrilla has done great games since the PSX. Medievil was one of my favorites PSX games.

If KZ SF and KZ Mercenary are the level of quality of Guerrilla, im more than OK with it!

How many X1 games are using Global Dynamic Lighting, Ray Tracing Reflections and Ray Casting audio?.... Its called innovation, look it up in a dictionary!

MS games are as stale as 3 day old coffee... They probably have a factory line producing Forzas, Forza 6 and 7 are most likely being made already by recoloring assets and changing track shapes.

jonesy1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 jonesy1911
Member since 2003 • 3483 Posts
Compare what Sony have with microsoft and leave haha!! Leave system wars forever!
Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Suppaman100

[QUOTE="Suppaman100"]:lol: Wow what an epic ownage. OP you got so owned you should leave this forum forever, fuark it, you should leave the internet forever.double_a73

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29429193/warframe-coming-to-xbox-one-?page=0

:lol: Is this real life? :lol: :lol: :lol: OP, I highly recommend to not only leave this forum and the internet, but to find some little island and emigrate there. The shame and ownage you have endured on this forum is too much. Also don't forget to take a 360 with you...hopefully it doesn't RROD on the island though. :lol:
I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 I_Even_Lift
Member since 2013 • 89 Posts
Sony's first party is second to none in my opinion. Props to Nintendo for their first party, but it's the standard NIntendo line up over and over. Give us something new. carljohnson3456
Nintendo makes more IPs than Sony. Nintendos staple IPs are also more successful than Sonys both critically and commercially. Furthermore, Nintendo does more to innovate within their existing IPs than Sony. So on two different fronts Nintendo is giving you something new. More than Sony on both. Nothing wrong with a preference towards Sonys 1st party. They're great. But there is no need to make a false statement about Nintendo just to validate your opinion.
Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 Suppaman100
[QUOTE="carljohnson3456"]Sony's first party is second to none in my opinion. Props to Nintendo for their first party, but it's the standard NIntendo line up over and over. Give us something new. I_Even_Lift
Nintendo makes more IPs than Sony. Nintendos staple IPs are also more successful than Sonys both critically and commercially. Furthermore, Nintendo does more to innovate within their existing IPs than Sony. So on two different fronts Nintendo is giving you something new. More than Sony on both. Nothing wrong with a preference towards Sonys 1st party. They're great. But there is no need to make a false statement about Nintendo just to validate your opinion.

Nice twisting and turning. Truth is most Nintendo exclusives now are rehashes that everyone has played. It's all about new IP's. Like the guy you quoted said, "Give us something new". Sony owns nintendo in that regard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#350 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts

[QUOTE="Suppaman100"]:lol: Wow what an epic ownage. OP you got so owned you should leave this forum forever, fuark it, you should leave the internet forever.double_a73

That's it! Every post, we just need to demand to see his Gamerscore :P