Sony's 1st party has deteriorated a shocking amount in recent years

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#351 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

in case TC missed it

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#352 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts

29oprhf.jpg.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts
[QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"][QUOTE="carljohnson3456"]Sony's first party is second to none in my opinion. Props to Nintendo for their first party, but it's the standard NIntendo line up over and over. Give us something new. Suppaman100
Nintendo makes more IPs than Sony. Nintendos staple IPs are also more successful than Sonys both critically and commercially. Furthermore, Nintendo does more to innovate within their existing IPs than Sony. So on two different fronts Nintendo is giving you something new. More than Sony on both. Nothing wrong with a preference towards Sonys 1st party. They're great. But there is no need to make a false statement about Nintendo just to validate your opinion.

Nice twisting and turning. Truth is most Nintendo exclusives now are rehashes that everyone has played. It's all about new IP's. Like the guy you quoted said, "Give us something new". Sony owns nintendo in that regard.

Lmfao. Nice joke. There's not a Sony IP that can touch Zelda. Although the other Ninty ips are trash.
Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts
One thing is for sure - sony devs have always been and always will be overrated to hell.
Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts
[QUOTE="XboxStache"][QUOTE="Suppaman100"][QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"] Nintendo makes more IPs than Sony. Nintendos staple IPs are also more successful than Sonys both critically and commercially. Furthermore, Nintendo does more to innovate within their existing IPs than Sony. So on two different fronts Nintendo is giving you something new. More than Sony on both. Nothing wrong with a preference towards Sonys 1st party. They're great. But there is no need to make a false statement about Nintendo just to validate your opinion.

Nice twisting and turning. Truth is most Nintendo exclusives now are rehashes that everyone has played. It's all about new IP's. Like the guy you quoted said, "Give us something new". Sony owns nintendo in that regard.

Lmfao. Nice joke. There's not a Sony IP that can touch Zelda. Although the other Ninty ips are trash.

Did you even read what I said? NEW Ip's you **********. And lol at Zelda, last Zelda games show that Zelda lost it's sparc. Been there, done that.
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#356 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

I believe in a world where if a game is on more than one platform, its not exclusive.

I lowered myself to cow logic in that post, and I apologise for that. The similarities being that Sony publishes games on Vita just as Microsoft publishes games on Windows.

Sorry :cool:

RR360DD

lowered yourself to cow logic? You just didnt want to admit defeat. If a game is only is playable on a Sony playstion 3 and a Sony Vita (emphasis on the word Sony). How is this game not Sony exclusive? You werent lowering yourself to cow logic (as you put it) but too butthurt to admit you were wrong and possibly owned haha

Because its on two platforms :lol: I was not wrong at all, the game is not more than just the PS3, therefore not exclusive

#dealwithit

:cool:

Its Sony exclusive because its on Sony playstation. (both ps3 and vita have the word playstation in their name, playstation 3 and playstation vita) you deal with it haha
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 PS4TrumpsXbox1

[QUOTE="Suppaman100"]:lol: Wow what an epic ownage. OP you got so owned you should leave this forum forever, fuark it, you should leave the internet forever.double_a73

For THIS TC, that's nothing. Check this out:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29429193/warframe-coming-to-xbox-one-?page=0

Wow, just wow haha
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts
Sony's first part studios are severly overrated, but they're not "bad" by any means
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Just curious why the emphasis of A, AA, AAA or beyond on these games or the studios? These ratings (or whatever you want to call them) has no bearing on a game's success. Its solely based on the budget developers invested in creating the game and seeing if sales brings back that investment for large budgets. Don't really see the importance of A, AA, AAA and beyond
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 PS4TrumpsXbox1
So i really dont see the importance of using rating of A, AA, AAA and beyond. These ratings have no bearing on the game's success (at least not directly). AAA refers to a game that has a big marketing campaign and developers investing a large budget in creating the game and seeing if that game brings back that investment when it releases. So if a game isnt marketed highly or did not have a very large budget it would never hit AAA status. What if a game was very cheap in terms of the resources used to create it but it sold 10 million units within its first couple of months, is that bad that it would never hit AAA status. Seems irrelevant to me TC.
XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts
One thing is for sure - sony devs have always been and always will be overrated to hell. ShoulderOfOrion
VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#362 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

I agree to some extent.

Naughty Dog are by far and away the best they have to offer. Most other sony first party studios have been making games that nobody really cares about for several years now. And they have done a poor job of establishing new franchises that actually warrent sequels. Most of the ps3 first party franchises I don't think anyone will care if they don't make sequels to any of them. Would anyone honestly care if they didn't make Little Big Planet 3, Star Hawk 2, Resistance 4, White Knight Chronicles 3, Killzone 5, or even a new God of War or Twisted Metal game?... I'd say all anyone really wants to see next gen is The Last of Us 2 and Uncharted 4. The rest wont be missed

However japanese third parties have given them a lot of good exclusives in the past couple of years to make up for the slack. I actually expect Japanese third parties to do even more for Sony next gen than they did this one.

Sony's first party in all honesty has never been all that great. Most of the best games on the psone/ps2 were made by third parties.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#364 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Anyone notice how TC has deteriorated a shocking amount the past few months?RR360DD
I've noticed SW has deteriorated in general ever since your suspension ended :cool:

And ever since you came on board as well :lol:
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Funny how no one has any comments on my post regarding validity of A, AA, AAA etc... ratings haha Could it be because those rating dont really mean anything.....
lockjaw333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 lockjaw333
Member since 2003 • 1743 Posts

I agree to some extent.

Naughty Dog are by far and away the best they have to offer. Most other sony first party studios have been making games that nobody really cares about for several years now. And they have done a poor job of establishing new franchises that actually warrent sequels. Most of the ps3 first party franchises I don't think anyone will care if they don't make sequels to any of them. Would anyone honestly care if they didn't make Little Big Planet 3, Star Hawk 2, Resistance 4, White Knight Chronicles 3, Killzone 5, or even a new God of War or Twisted Metal game?... I'd say all anyone really wants to see next gen is The Last of Us 2 and Uncharted 4. The rest wont be missed

However japanese third parties have given them a lot of good exclusives in the past couple of years to make up for the slack. I actually expect Japanese third parties to do even more for Sony next gen than they did this one.

Sony's first party in all honesty has never been all that great. Most of the best games on the psone/ps2 were made by third parties.

VendettaRed07

Yeah but Uncharted series and TLOU are basically the defining games of this generation. For most people they trump anything else on any system, myself included honestly.

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts

I agree to some extent.

VendettaRed07

I'd love another star hawk and little big planet game.

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

[QUOTE="VendettaRed07"]

I agree to some extent.

SexyJazzCat

Screw StarHawk, WarHawk is where it's at! That game was a blast when it first came out. Reminded me of a more arcadey version of Battlefield. Sooooo many stupid and fun things happened in that game! :lol:

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Anyone notice how TC has deteriorated a shocking amount the past few months?Animal-Mother
I've noticed SW has deteriorated in general ever since your suspension ended :cool:

Good :cool:
VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#370 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

[QUOTE="SexyJazzCat"]

[QUOTE="VendettaRed07"]

I agree to some extent.

dream431ca

Screw StarHawk, WarHawk is where it's at! That game was a blast when it first came out. Reminded me of a more arcadey version of Battlefield. Sooooo many stupid and fun things happened in that game! :lol:

Same, I did really like Warhawk, Had an absolute blast with that game. But if they are going to keep going in the same direction they did with Starhawk than no thanks honestly.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 PS4TrumpsXbox1
So i really dont see the importance of using rating of A, AA, AAA and beyond. These ratings have no bearing on the game's success (at least not directly). AAA refers to a game that has a big marketing campaign and developers investing a large budget in creating the game and seeing if that game brings back that investment when it releases. So if a game isnt marketed highly or did not have a very large budget it would never hit AAA status. What if a game was very cheap in terms of the resources used to create it but it sold 10 million units within its first couple of months, is that bad that it would never hit AAA status. Seems irrelevant to me TC.PS4TrumpsXbox1
Really still nothing TC, your silence says so much right now haha
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#372 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]I've noticed SW has deteriorated in general ever since your suspension ended :cool:RR360DD

You're happy you're ruining a community of gamers who sometimes enjoy intelligent discussions? Man i'd hate to let you near my SO, you home wrecker.
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 PS4TrumpsXbox1
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] And ever since you came on board as well :lol:

You're happy you're ruining a community of gamers who sometimes enjoy intelligent discussions? Man i'd hate to let you near my SO, you home wrecker.

SO?
MajorPain10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 MajorPain10
Member since 2007 • 524 Posts

You can't count out Insomniac Studios, as they are nearly along the same lines as Epic Games now.  They are making Ratchet and Clank exclusive to PS3.  Epic Games, for example, makes the Gears of War franchise exclusive to Xbox.  Of course, the past few Ratchet and Clank games haven't been all that great but it is still a viable franchise.

It's also interesting how Project Overdirive is exclusive to Xbox One.  Having exclusive franchises on two different platforms is odd.

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 I_Even_Lift
Member since 2013 • 89 Posts
[QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"][QUOTE="carljohnson3456"]Sony's first party is second to none in my opinion. Props to Nintendo for their first party, but it's the standard NIntendo line up over and over. Give us something new. Suppaman100
Nintendo makes more IPs than Sony. Nintendos staple IPs are also more successful than Sonys both critically and commercially. Furthermore, Nintendo does more to innovate within their existing IPs than Sony. So on two different fronts Nintendo is giving you something new. More than Sony on both. Nothing wrong with a preference towards Sonys 1st party. They're great. But there is no need to make a false statement about Nintendo just to validate your opinion.

No twisting and turning at all. Everything I posted was fact, refute my points if you can (but you cant). Nintendo has more IPs than Sony. Fact. Nintendo created more IPs than Sony over this past gen. Fact. Just because you choose to lie to yourself in that small mind of yours doesnt make it true.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#376 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]I've noticed SW has deteriorated in general ever since your suspension ended :cool:RR360DD

It's funny how you refuse to acknowledge the tons and tons of evidence arguing your beliefs :lol: So, how about that Gamerscore? Why don't you show it to us, you little lying piece of crap? :cool:

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 Suppaman100
[QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"][QUOTE="Suppaman100"][QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"] Nintendo makes more IPs than Sony. Nintendos staple IPs are also more successful than Sonys both critically and commercially. Furthermore, Nintendo does more to innovate within their existing IPs than Sony. So on two different fronts Nintendo is giving you something new. More than Sony on both. Nothing wrong with a preference towards Sonys 1st party. They're great. But there is no need to make a false statement about Nintendo just to validate your opinion.

No twisting and turning at all. Everything I posted was fact, refute my points if you can (but you cant). Nintendo has more IPs than Sony. Fact. Nintendo created more IPs than Sony over this past gen. Fact. Just because you choose to lie to yourself in that small mind of yours doesnt make it true.

Strong delusions, and :lol: Nintendo created more IPs this gen?! Give some proof before calling it a "fact", you probably don't even know what the word means. Sheep have gone mad after the Wii U disaster it seems. Anyway have fun with your gimmick,casual box that only plays rehashes and nobody wants.
SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts

[QUOTE="SexyJazzCat"]

[QUOTE="VendettaRed07"]

I agree to some extent.

dream431ca

Never tried warhawk. It's the flying mechs that reeled me in. What does warhawk do better than starhawk?

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 I_Even_Lift
Member since 2013 • 89 Posts
[QUOTE="Suppaman100"][QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"][QUOTE="Suppaman100"] Nice twisting and turning. Truth is most Nintendo exclusives now are rehashes that everyone has played. It's all about new IP's. Like the guy you quoted said, "Give us something new". Sony owns nintendo in that regard.

Strong delusions, and :lol: Nintendo created more IPs this gen?! Give some proof before calling it a "fact", you probably don't even know what the word means. Sheep have gone mad after the Wii U disaster it seems. Anyway have fun with your gimmick,casual box that only plays rehashes and nobody wants.

I dont own a Wii U. I dont plan on owning a Wii U. I havent owned a Nintendo system since the Gamecube. Just because I called you out on your blatant stupidity doesnt mean I'm head over heels for Nintendo. As a matter of fact I hope the Wii U crashes hard so Nintendo will quit being so lazy with their hardware. I'm not going to "prove" what is already common knowledge among gamers. You're the one that put your foot in your mouth spouting off a bunch of nonsense. You can use a search engine and educate yourself. Or you can continue looking like a fool while pulling info out of your ass. Makes no difference to me. I just call bullshit when I see it. Good day.
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 PS4TrumpsXbox1

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] And ever since you came on board as well :lol:AvatarMan96

It's funny how you refuse to acknowledge the tons and tons of evidence arguing your beliefs :lol: So, how about that Gamerscore? Why don't you show it to us, you little lying piece of crap? :cool:

Uh oh, here we go again with the gamerscore for TC, haha (doubtful he will provide it)
Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 Suppaman100
[QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"][QUOTE="Suppaman100"][QUOTE="I_Even_Lift"] No twisting and turning at all. Everything I posted was fact, refute my points if you can (but you cant). Nintendo has more IPs than Sony. Fact. Nintendo created more IPs than Sony over this past gen. Fact. Just because you choose to lie to yourself in that small mind of yours doesnt make it true.

I dont own a Wii U. I dont plan on owning a Wii U. I havent owned a Nintendo system since the Gamecube. Just because I called you out on your blatant stupidity doesnt mean I'm head over heels for Nintendo. As a matter of fact I hope the Wii U crashes hard so Nintendo will quit being so lazy with their hardware. I'm not going to "prove" what is already common knowledge among gamers. You're the one that put your foot in your mouth spouting off a bunch of nonsense. You can use a search engine and educate yourself. Or you can continue looking like a fool while pulling info out of your ass. Makes no difference to me. I just call bullshit when I see it. Good day.

"common knowledge"? So Nintendo put out more new IP's this gen than Sony....mmmkay :lol: I highly doubt that. Not that it matters, let's say we also count the third party new IP exclusives, then playstation dominates nintendo even more this gen. And srs if you're making blatant statements like that without backing it up with some evidence I'm not going to take you srs. (not that I did to begin with though) "Or you can continue looking like a fool while pulling info out of your ass. Makes no difference to me. I just call bullshit when I see it." Funny isn't it when you're calling someone out for the crap you're doing yourself. So stop with being a hypocrite and show some proof. Good day.
sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 sandbox3d
Member since 2010 • 5166 Posts

"common knowledge"? So Nintendo put out more new IP's this gen than Sony....mmmkay :lol:Suppaman100

That is common knowledge.  Just because you personally have a hard on for a specific brand doesn't change a fact.

On topic:  I disagree.  Sony didn't have much of a 1st party to speak of before this gen.  When 3rd party exclusives started becoming a thing of the past, Sony quickly adjusted.  They went from riding the coat tails of 3rd parties to establishing a strong stable of in-house IPs.  Sonys 1st party made a huge come up no matter how you spin it.

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

They've always been second rate in comparison to Microsoft and Nintendo as well as the top-tier multiplat developers.

Name the last time a genre-defining game came from Sony which set the standard for all future games in that genre to follow..... Gran Turismo is the only one that comes to mind.

Otherwise Sony has always been playing catch-up to games like Halo, Gears of War, Mario, GTA, DMC, Smash Bros, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft.....The list just goes on and on, but they always come up short :(

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23725 Posts

They've always been second rate in comparison to Microsoft and Nintendo as well as the top-tier multiplat developers.

Name the last time a genre-defining game came from Sony which set the standard for all future games in that genre to follow..... Gran Turismo is the only one that comes to mind.

Otherwise Sony has always been playing catch-up to games like Halo, Gears of War, Mario, GTA, DMC, Smash Bros, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft.....The list just goes on and on, but they always come up short :(

Ly_the_Fairy

Looking at it that way, you're right.  

But without Sony there would have been no ICO or SotC.  For that, I am grateful.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] And ever since you came on board as well :lol:AvatarMan96

LMAO you mad? :cool:
Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts
[QUOTE="AvatarMan96"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"] Good :cool:RR360DD

He's not gonna show it, might as well stop asking.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="AvatarMan96"] It's funny how you refuse to acknowledge the tons and tons of evidence arguing your beliefs :lol: So, how about that Gamerscore? Why don't you show it to us, you little lying piece of crap? :cool:

Granny_Spanked

Its such a stupid thing to ask for. I couldn't care less what anyone elses gamerscore is, or how many trophies they have. So why do people want to know mine.

Its not like I go around bragging about my gamerscore or trophies. I'm not solidty

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

Insomniac was never first-party.

It has ever been second-party.

It's an independent dev that prefers to assume lower risks with subsidized platform-exclusive development.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

[QUOTE="AvatarMan96"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"] Good :cool:RR360DD

typical got destroyed answer by rrod360fail 

-post some bs 

-get destroyed by evicence

-answer some more bs

-people make fun of him

-he answers you mad.

l o l :lol:

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#391 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11792 Posts

Sad that fanboys, and trolls make such threads..

System wars is just a safe haven for the fanboys, and trolls.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="AvatarMan96"] It's funny how you refuse to acknowledge the tons and tons of evidence arguing your beliefs :lol: So, how about that Gamerscore? Why don't you show it to us, you little lying piece of crap? :cool:

Krelian-co

-post some bs 

-answer some more bs

-people make fun of him

-he answers you mad.

My threads are idiot magnets. Funny how you always turn up :cool:
Yo-SUP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 Yo-SUP
Member since 2013 • 357 Posts

Ly_the_Fairy
What games follow GT??????????????
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23725 Posts

Sad that fanboys, and trolls make such threads..

System wars is just a safe haven for the fanboys, and trolls.

Lach0121

Well yes, that's specifically why this board exists.

Yo-SUP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 Yo-SUP
Member since 2013 • 357 Posts

Krelian-co

-post some bs 

-answer some more bs

-people make fun of him

-he answers you mad.

Is that the new drug? Because if it's not, it doesn't exist, so it being destroyed does not change anything.
Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]LMAO you mad? :cool:RR360DD

-post some bs 

-answer some more bs

-people make fun of him

-he answers you mad.

ye ye bla bla bla yala yala yala

get destroyed more.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

-post some bs 

-answer some more bs

-people make fun of him

-he answers you mad.

Krelian-co

ye ye bla bla bla yala yala yala

get destroyed more.

Damn you got burned.

I can smell the smoke from here

Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts

[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]LMAO you mad? :cool:RR360DD

Its such a stupid thing to ask for. I couldn't care less what anyone elses gamerscore is, or how many trophies they have. So why do people want to know mine.

Its not like I go around bragging about my gamerscore or trophies. I'm not solidty

I presume it's because they don't believe you have a 360? But as much as you talk about it, it would be pretty weird if you didn't.
Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

What's wrong with making MLB The Show? >: O

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 PS4TrumpsXbox1

[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]LMAO you mad? :cool:RR360DD

Obviously, he owned you in that warframe thread haha