Sony's 1st party has deteriorated a shocking amount in recent years

• 420 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23719 Posts

They were never all that to begin with.  

The truly great games to come out of Sonys 1st party are so rare.  I can think of about 5 in total.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

I don't like a majority of Sony's first party titles either, but clearly Sony isn't the only one hemorrhaging quality lately.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

If it wasn't for Naughty Dog saving them, what would they have? Not much.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

This must be a response to my thread about M$' pathetic exclusive lineup http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29431573/xbone-15-first-year-exclusives---this-is-what-m-spent-1-billion-on?page=0

Stay mad RROD360 :lol:

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#205 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

All I'm going to say is that Sucker Punch has had a great deal of improvement on PS3 and Naughty Dog has seen a massive downgrade in quality on the PS3

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 NathanDrakeSwag

All I'm going to say is that Sucker Punch has had a great deal of improvement on PS3 and Naughty Dog has seen a massive downgrade in quality on the PS3

Pikminmaniac

No. Naughty Dog became Naughty God on PS3. 

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 ConanTheStoner

Pikminmaniac

From what I understand, ND is only still ND by name.  Most of the old creative staff is gone.

crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

Pikminmaniac

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#209 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Screen-Shot-2013-06-05-at-10.20.26-AM-59

Their first party is sooooooooooooooo bad :roll:

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="Pikminmaniac"]

crimsonman1245

A lot of people would agree though.  ND used to be about pure gameplay.  Now their gameplay is secondary to production values.

If gameplay is your main reason for playing games, then yes, they did see a massive downgrade.

Thats not to say that they dont make good stuff still, but its not the same.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Pikminmaniac

[QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

[QUOTE="Pikminmaniac"]

ConanTheStoner

A lot of people would agree though.  ND used to be about pure gameplay.  Now their gameplay is secondary to production values.

If gameplay is your main reason for playing games, then yes, they did see a massive downgrade.

That's exactly it. I'm very strictly a gameplay focused gamer so Naughty Dog's direction last gen was quite disappointing.

Aidenfury19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#212 Aidenfury19
Member since 2007 • 2488 Posts

I'd just like to note that while I'm not a fan personally, MLB The Show has been the most consistently excellent sports sim franchise around since 2008, only being rivaled by Fifa in that respect.

It's a studio that people tend to forget about, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of Sony's most profitable.

crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

Pikminmaniac

That's exactly it. I'm very strictly a gameplay focused gamer so Naughty Dog's direction last gen was quite disappointing.

I think you just have a preconceived notion of what "Gameplay" is, Nintendo has never made a game like The Last of Us so you dont see it as real gameplay, just like you dont consider a game like Tearaway a "real" 3D platformer because thats not the way Nintendo would have made that game.

You are just looking at a modern day setting with guns and cutscenes and arent looking at the stealth, the shooting mechanics, the non-linear world, the music, the atmosphere and immersion that the game brings, because thats not the way Nintendo makes their games.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#214 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

Its been HUGELY downgraded during the PS3 generation and will probably only get worse with Sonys obsession on indie games. Cows act like its untouchable when that couldn't be further from the truth.

SCE Japan Studio - Working on Knack LOL
Team Ico - ..... :lol:
Polyphony Digital - ...... Are now second to Turn 10. Takes them 6 years just to make a new game, despite being filled with old assets. Last game a huge flop.
Naughy Gods - Sonys best dev studio
SCE Santa Monica - Their second best, but their only quality games have been God of War games so far. Yawn.
SCE San Diego - MLBLOL
SCE Bend - Portable garbage
Sucker Punch - AA studio at best
SCE London - Casual trash like Buzz
Evolution - AA studio at best
Guerilla - AA studio at best
Media Molecule - working on PS Move trash

Incognito Entertainment - Closed down.
Lightbox Interactive - Cut ties with Sony. No sequel to Warhawk or Starhawk for you.
SCE Liverpool - Closed down. No Wipeout for you.
Zipper Interactive - Closed down. No SOCOM for you.
Superbot - Cut ties with Sony. No Playstations Allstars sequel for you.
Eat Sleep Play - Cut ties with Sony. No Twisted Metal for you.
That GameCompany - Multiplat now
Insomniac - Multiplat now

So from all that, there are 2 AAA calbire studios?

I'm just wondering where these 20 AAA blockbuster games are being developed that are supposedly coming from Sony in the first year? (or so cows keep telling me)

So far theres Killzone, Knack, Drive Club, The Order and Infamous. Thats 5.

RR360DD

The list of "losses" and mischaracterization of top studios is pretty desperate on your part.

-Incognito, Eat Sleep Play, Lightbox are basically formed from the same studios/people that you are counting on this list 3 separate times.
-Superbot was a studio founded in 2009, and created ONE "pretty good" fighting game for Sony.  What type of "loss" is this?
-ThatGameCompany made 1 brilliant indy game, and 2 mediocre ones. Anyone care?
-Insomniac - multiplat, but also still doing exclusives for both MS and Sony.

Zipper and SCE Liverpool are the only "legit" losses on your list since. They each made a few brilliant games in previous gens and go way back. You can also count Incognito/EatSleep/Lightbox as a 3rd major studio loss, but you don't get to count the same guys 3 times. In either case, the losses are offset by Sony EXPANDING Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, Geurilla Games to all have the staff to be able to do 2 (or more) projects concurrently instead of 1.

If anything, Sony's portfolio of studios have actually been expanding. Or at worst, staying relatively consisten. Expand some studios. Cut others. I don't think anyone blames them for cutting Zipper considering how poorly MAG and SOCOM 4 underperformed expectations. 

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Pikminmaniac

[QUOTE="Pikminmaniac"]

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

crimsonman1245

I think you just have a preconceived notion of what "Gameplay" is, Nintendo has never made a game like The Last of Us so you dont see it as real gameplay, just like you dont consider a game like Tearaway a "real" 3D platformer because thats not the way Nintendo would have made that game.

You are just looking at a modern day setting with guns and cutscenes and arent looking at the stealth, the shooting mechanics, the non-linear world, the music, the atmosphere and immersion that the game brings, because thats not the way Nintendo makes their games.

Basically this is how I break it down

what is unique to this medium: gameplay. Therefore I feel that gameplay should come first and foremost. When whole levels are throwaway from a gameplay perspective just to serve the plot or when the gameplay is interupted frequently for story or you are given almost no options in a situation to serve a linear plot, I feel like the video game is failing at what this medium does best.

That's my view and that's why Uncharted was very unenjoyable for me. I have yet to play the Last of Us and may borrow it soon, but it looks like Naughty Dog might be sticking to this pattern.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Lol, how can we judge MS's first party on a quality scale?

I think that would make an interesting thread...

double_a73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#217 double_a73
Member since 2008 • 510 Posts

I believe in a world where if a game is on more than one platform, its not exclusive.

I lowered myself to cow logic in that post, and I apologise for that. The similarities being that Sony publishes games on Vita just as Microsoft publishes games on Windows.

Sorry :cool:

RR360DD

Copy and pasted from the SW Survival Guide:

4. Games found on systems made by the same company are called ___ exclusives (fill in the name with the name of the founding company. )

~ If it is only found on the Xbox and Xbox360, it is called a Microsoft Exclusive.

~ If it is only found on the PS2, PS3, and PSP, it is called a Sony Exclusive.

~If it is only found on the Wii or DS, it is called a Nintendo Exclusive.

5. The last rule. Games found on both the PC and the Xbox360 can NEVER be called Microsoft exclusives. (This is kind of obvious. Although it may be true that they are both run on systems that were developed by Microsoft, there are Sony computers. And since Sony is also a competitor, it therefore loses rights to be called exclusive.)

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 NathanDrakeSwag

ReadingRainbow4

How can we judge something that doesn't exist?

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#219 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

Sony's first party was excellent this generation because they had no choice but to pump huge amounts of money into first party development to get games on the shelves and PS3s sold. They thought they'd get 3rd party support right out of the gate but the PS3 was so horrible to develop for and sold so badly to begin with they were in serious trouble for its first year. Remember the 'has no games' meme? It wasn't a lie. People have a short term memory, and forget what a massive sea change the last generation saw in terms of 3rd party support for xbox. Previously the Xbox was floated by Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Tom Clancy games and hit and miss 1st party games. No Final Fantasy, no Devil May Cry, no Metal Gear Solid, no Grand Theft Auto (not until years after release). Now you'd really struggle to find a big third party game that isn't on the xbox. That's why MS's 1st party kinda sucked last gen. That's what you want as a platform holder; to have 3rd party developers do what they do best and make games for your box. It sells itself. Making your own games is far too costly. As soon as the 360 started doing well MS started shutting down studios left right and center. Sony are doing the same now because they know that having that number of 1st party games is completely unsustainable. They cant keep releasing games like Beyond which cost a lot to make and will inevitably sell like crap. Even the best selling games like Uncharted and the Last of Us will be lucky to even break even on costs. Ninja-Hippo

I agree with you on a game like Beyond, which has got to be way up there in development costs, yet probably won't sell anywhere close to the top games. Heavy Rain was an exeption in that it sold extremely well as a niche title, yet it still wasn't anywhere near a top seller. I hope they didn't crank up the budget for Beyond too much, because it might set it up for certain failure (in terms of profit/loss)...

However, I have to LOL if you don't think Uncharted or Last of Us make $$$. Those games alone might be Sony's only consistent profit centers this entire generation. Pushing $1 Billion in revenues for 4 games. There's NO WAY the costs were anywhere close to that high. Their returns were probably multiples on original investment on those particular software titles...

I think with games, if you find a hit - and can turn it into a franchise - there is HUGE potential $$$ to be made. There's no reason for Sony or Microsoft to just sit back and let 3rd parties create hits, when they can go out and create their own. There's more reason to have 1st party than just to support the hardware.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#220 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

The sad part is that Sucker Punch and Guerilla Games could be so much bigger than they are.

On Playstation, Killzone could easily go toe-to-toe with Battlefield and inFamous could compete with Assassin's Creed.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts
  1. TC is mad
  2. Only one microsoft 1st party exclusive this year, which scored a 7.5
  3. TC stay mad
Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

NathanDrakeSwag

TC's reaction to this post
Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Bren128
Member since 2003 • 2358 Posts

Sony has had more first and third party support then ms...................why would that change with PS4? 

voljin1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#224 voljin1987
Member since 2012 • 1135 Posts

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

They are way overated. Still they were largely hampered this gen with the PS3's gimped hardware leaving them with no choice but to make interactive movies with semi fixed cameras and little gameplay. I will give them another chance this coming gen but they are still way behind both Nintendo and Microsoft in my books.

ramonnl

Nintendo ^^ Soon they will drop the console bizz, and just go create games for the 3ds and mobile phones ^^

are you usually so disconnected from reality or is just today?
MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts
Like most japanese console devs this gen, their japanese teams really took a nosedive in quality and in efficiency.Their western studios on the otherhand has delivered in spades.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

Liquid_

66% of Microsoft's first party is good. Meaning, 2 of their 3 exclusives are good: Halo and Forza. Seriously, Microsoft, you don't ship consoles based off 3 exclusives, Kinect, and TV integration. Here's hoping Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, and The Witcher 3 will be a good start to bringing some balance back to the console competition this generation.
Zoso813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Zoso813
Member since 2013 • 310 Posts
I'd still put Sony's ahead of Microsofts and Nintendo. Deteriorated maybe, but still the best. Meanwhile, Halo 5 Forza 5 and Gears 5 coming out next year. Yawn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
I'd still put Sony's ahead of Microsofts and Nintendo. Deteriorated maybe, but still the best. Meanwhile, Halo 5 Forza 5 and Gears 5 coming out next year. Yawn.Zoso813
Gears 5? Halo 5? Do you know something we don't? Also, Sunset Overdrive is completely XB1 exclusive and neither will The Witcher 3 nor Titanfall be seen on any other console. (Though they will be on PC.)
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 NathanDrakeSwag

[QUOTE="Zoso813"]I'd still put Sony's ahead of Microsofts and Nintendo. Deteriorated maybe, but still the best. Meanwhile, Halo 5 Forza 5 and Gears 5 coming out next year. Yawn.realguitarhero5
Gears 5? Halo 5? Do you know something we don't? Also, Sunset Overdrive is completely XB1 exclusive and neither will The Witcher 3 nor Titanfall be seen on any other console. (Though they will be on PC.)

Witcher 3 is on PS4 you idiot :lol:

Zoso813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Zoso813
Member since 2013 • 310 Posts
[QUOTE="Zoso813"]I'd still put Sony's ahead of Microsofts and Nintendo. Deteriorated maybe, but still the best. Meanwhile, Halo 5 Forza 5 and Gears 5 coming out next year. Yawn.realguitarhero5

I was being facetious to make a point. The fact that they are on PC destroys any argument for the Xbox One.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

You're right it is on PS4, I'm an idiot I might as well go kill myself.   _

[QUOTE="Zoso813"][QUOTE="realguitarhero5"][QUOTE="Zoso813"]I'd still put Sony's ahead of Microsofts and Nintendo. Deteriorated maybe, but still the best. Meanwhile, Halo 5 Forza 5 and Gears 5 coming out next year. Yawn.NathanDrakeSwag

I was being facetious to make a point. The fact that they are on PC destroys any argument for the Xbox One.

No it doesn't.  Most normal consumers, even many people on here who have access to proof to the contrary, don't even consider PC gaming because they think it is too expensive, too complicated, or any numer of reason.

To them, the fact that Titanfall is on PC is irrelevant.  "Only nerds play on PC."  To them, the fact that Titanfall isn't on PS4 means that it is an Xbox One exclusive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

[QUOTE="realguitarhero5"][QUOTE="Zoso813"]I'd still put Sony's ahead of Microsofts and Nintendo. Deteriorated maybe, but still the best. Meanwhile, Halo 5 Forza 5 and Gears 5 coming out next year. Yawn.Zoso813

No it doesn't.  Most normal consumers, even many people on here who have access to proof to the contrary, don't even consider PC gaming because they think it is too expensive, too complicated, or any numer of reason.

To them, the fact that Titanfall is on PC is irrelevant.  "Only nerds play on PC."  To them, the fact that Titanfall isn't on PS4 means that it is an Xbox One exclusive.

Ne-Plus-Ultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Ne-Plus-Ultra
Member since 2012 • 281 Posts

66% of Microsoft's first party is good. Meaning, 2 of their 3 exclusives are good: Halo and Forza. Seriously, Microsoft, you don't ship consoles based off 3 exclusives, Kinect, and TV integration. Here's hoping Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, and The Witcher 3 will be a good start to bringing some balance back to the console competition this generation.realguitarhero5

Of course MS will have to share Titanfall with the PC and possibly the PS4 in a year or so, plus some may just buy it for their 360 and buy a PS4 for this new gen. The Witcher 3 will be on the PS4, PS3, 360, X1, and PC, but so far Sunset Overdrive looks like it will be exclusive to the X1.

Carbon_Le

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Carbon_Le
Member since 2006 • 185 Posts

TC couldnt sleep because Sony is dominating right now. Microflop fangirls.

Ne-Plus-Ultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Ne-Plus-Ultra
Member since 2012 • 281 Posts

[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

Liquid_

Another RR360DD thread is going down again!!!

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Seeing one lemming make silly opinions and then seeing a flurry of sheep to back up the claims.

Hard to see whos the bigger fool.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

Ughhh....

For some posters in this thread.

1) A flop does not equal a bad game, this isn't a new things folks (flops just mean they didnt meet their hype)

2) Interesting how TC kind of just dismissed certain studios just because they are "AA at best". Somehow AA games are bad now?

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Personally Sony's 1st party team is still MUCH better compared to MS & also Nintendo.

Dont get me wrong Nintendo has a very strong 1st Party team but I'm not into their main (old) franchises anymore..

Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#240 Benny_Blakk
Member since 2007 • 910 Posts

Titanfall will be on 360 and Respawn has never confirmed indefinite exclusivity.  Perhaps MS will make a move to ensure that it remains on their side, but for now that's just a little presumtuous. 

(btw, I'm shocked at all the hoopla over this game because the demo I found most intriguing at E3 was The Division)

Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Benny_Blakk

Ughhh....

1) A flop does not equal a bad game, this isn't a new things folks (flops just mean they didnt meet their hype)

2) Interesting how TC kind of just dismissed certain studios just because they are "AA at best". Somehow AA games are bad now?

StrifeDelivery

That's the problem. GS is leisure for us and it's beyond ridiculous and straight ASShat status for a principle and definition that applies to the real world to go out the window simply because the "rules" created by some weirdo mod for this site "said so". Ummmm...

red-hat-reality-check.jpg

What a joke!

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Its been HUGELY downgraded during the PS3 generation and will probably only get worse with Sonys obsession on indie games. Cows act like its untouchable when that couldn't be further from the truth.

SCE Japan Studio - Working on Knack LOL
Team Ico - ..... :lol:
Polyphony Digital - ...... Are now second to Turn 10. Takes them 6 years just to make a new game, despite being filled with old assets. Last game a huge flop.
Naughy Gods - Sonys best dev studio
SCE Santa Monica - Their second best, but their only quality games have been God of War games so far. Yawn.
SCE San Diego - MLBLOL
SCE Bend - Portable garbage
Sucker Punch - AA studio at best
SCE London - Casual trash like Buzz
Evolution - AA studio at best
Guerilla - AA studio at best
Media Molecule - working on PS Move trash

Incognito Entertainment - Closed down.
Lightbox Interactive - Cut ties with Sony. No sequel to Warhawk or Starhawk for you.
SCE Liverpool - Closed down. No Wipeout for you.
Zipper Interactive - Closed down. No SOCOM for you.
Superbot - Cut ties with Sony. No Playstations Allstars sequel for you.
Eat Sleep Play - Cut ties with Sony. No Twisted Metal for you.
That GameCompany - Multiplat now
Insomniac - Multiplat now

So from all that, there are 2 AAA calbire studios?

I'm just wondering where these 20 AAA blockbuster games are being developed that are supposedly coming from Sony in the first year? (or so cows keep telling me)

So far theres Killzone, Knack, Drive Club, The Order and Infamous. Thats 5.

RR360DD

Japan Studio has at least 5 teams... - Yeah Team Ico being one of them. When was the last time something great came from that studio?

Naughty Dog has 2 teams so expect a new game reveal soon, same with Santa Monica Studios - So 2 new games from the B teams. Could be a mixed bag like Uncharted 3.

(Naughty Dog has actually 3 teams, but the 3rd team - the ICE team - only does R&D for OS and APIs)

SCE London is Sony biggest studio, but it only has 3 small teams for games, they mostly do all OS, APIs and R&D for Sony. - SCE London work on casual crap now like Wonderbook lol

Guerrilla also has 2 teams, one is doing KZ SF , the other is working on a new IP. - LOL Guerilla's B team, I can only imagine what they'd come up with ...

Insomaniac has not gone fully multiplat, they are doing a PS3 game now and are working on a PS4 game too. - Yeah but considering they used to solely develop for Sony platforms, its a change. Most resources spent on multiplatform development = less for Sony

Media Molecule main team is working on something, i wouldnt call it trash without knowing what it is... - Like I said, Move game which will be garbage ... because its Move

SCE San Diego has 2 teams working on Ps4 games, MLB and a new IP - Potentially another kart racer or something equally as worthless

SOE is making PC/PS4 games, as far as consoles are concerned its exclusives (DC Universe, PlanetSide 2 and Everquest Next)

Quantic Dream also has 2 teams, the 2nd team has been working on a PS4 new IP for 1 year now. Not a Sony studio

There are rumors that Sumo Digital is working on LBP3, but no info if PS3 or PS4 or both. - Not a Sony studio

Housemarque is working on a new Super Stardust and has another team doing a new IP. Not a Sony studio

You also forgot these small devs:  Sanzaru Games, Giant Sparrow, Zindagi Games, Clap Hanz, Novarama, Queasy Games and Ovosonico. And how many of those are Sony studios? Sanzaru aren't. Can't be bothered checking the rest.

Not to mention the very small indies that are jumping on the PS4 train.

Some studios left, some joined. The same happens with MS (Bungie??)

Hmmm still not seeing quality.

Just because you don't see quality doesn't mean its not there.. clearly your mind is blinded my M$ fanboyism

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="StrifeDelivery"]

Ughhh....

Benny_Blakk

That's the problem. GS is leisure for us and it's beyond ridiculous and straight ASShat status for a principle and definition that applies to the real world goes out the window simply because the "rules" created by some weirdo mod for on this site "said so"? Ummmm...

What a joke!

I've insisted that we should use metacritic instead since it at least shows a closer estimation of how a game is really regarded but many get butthurt even by the sole mention of metacritic. Well at least by sw rules the ps3 destroyed the 360 this gen so lems have to deal with that.
Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Benny_Blakk

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]

[QUOTE="StrifeDelivery"]

Ughhh....

kuraimen

That's the problem. GS is leisure for us and it's beyond ridiculous and straight ASShat status for a principle and definition that applies to the real world goes out the window simply because the "rules" created by some weirdo mod for on this site "said so"? Ummmm...

What a joke!

I've insisted that we should use metacritic instead since it at least shows a closer estimation of how a game is really regarded but many get butthurt even by the sole mention of metacritic. Well at least by sw rules the ps3 destroyed the 360 this gen so lems have to deal with that.

I'd been frequenting GS since about 2002-2003 despite my profile being created in '07, so obviously I do favor this site. However, I can't really value their rating system much if there are MANY occasions where their review comes late and I believe some don't get reviewed at all! 

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
least its better than microsofts. The Halo Devs The Borza Devs and the Fable Devs.
lockjaw333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 lockjaw333
Member since 2003 • 1743 Posts

In the end is the third party games that matter most.

Easyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Easyle
Member since 2010 • 2034 Posts

Sony Bend is no trash studio good sir.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Has Microsoft Game Studios even had a game in 2013?

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

TC, why do you need to be so pathetic? Calling game studios trash now? I'd like to see you produce a video game of better quality. What a terrible gamer :?

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Has Microsoft Game Studios even had a game in 2013?

Shewgenja

Topic at hand:

Sonys first party have deteriorated this past generation

Cow response:

'bu bu have MS even released a game in 2013 :cry:'

:lol:

Cows are too easy