So new rumors have stated that the next Xbox has full BC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

BC doesn't mean automatic win.  never has never will

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

BC doesn't mean automatic win.  never has never will

NFJSupreme
I wonder how much cows are gonna have to pay to rebuy their games on gaikai. Hope its afforadable. lol
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 jimmypsn

Maybe cows will be able to connect their Vita to the PS4 and give it some life.  Cuz you know... its dying.

NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts
new rumors state that it MAY have BC.
EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 EzcapeTheFate
Member since 2010 • 1063 Posts
cows be cried
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

The great news is that 360 is compatible with tons of Xbox games as well.  So pretty much new Xbox will be able to play anything Xbox related.  Great times ahead. 

lostrib

confirmed?

Definitely confirmed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

The great news is that 360 is compatible with tons of Xbox games as well.  So pretty much new Xbox will be able to play anything Xbox related.  Great times ahead. 

jimmypsn

confirmed?

Definitely confirmed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360

dont see anything about the new xbox

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 jimmypsn

Sony is trying to copy the PS4 gui look to be like Xbox.  Those dirty little thiefs.  Nonetheless they won't be able to compete with the mighty MS in OS/gui development.  Microsoft is friggin Windows which runs 95% of the world's PCs!

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

confirmed?

lostrib

Read it more closely. Take your time.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] Definitely confirmed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360jimmypsn

Read it more closely. Take your time.

why waste time

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
BC was sooo 2001 ... and not relevent anymore ...
trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#62 trollhunter2
Member since 2012 • 2054 Posts

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games/1299223/xbox-720-may-get-xbox-360-chip-for-backwards-compatibility

Sony is gonna be destroyed next gen if this is true..  Full backwards compatibility.  Heck yeah!  Sign me up. What is PS4 gonna have?  Cows are gonna have to pay money to use an always online streaming service?  bwhahahahahahahah.  Add insult to injury they are gonna have to pay for their games again.  This is too good to be true. LOL  I hope that's exactly how PS4 backwards compatibility will work. TCHBFR

jimmypsn

yup BC is making consoles fly off shelves.;)

seems legit bro:cool:

jman1553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 jman1553
Member since 2009 • 1332 Posts
-New Xbox comes with backwards compatibility -The only way you can use if is if you pay for Xbox Live Platinum This is Microsoft, here. Come on.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts
Be nice if it did, but once I get a new console I wont be playing many old games on it. I didnt with last gen consoles.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Karpetburnz"]

Pretty much this, Im buying the next gen consoles for next gen games. And as for the people who say "oh what will I ever do with all these PS3 games if i cant play them on PS4", LOL just keep your damn PS3.

DISSESHOWEDO

I feel most sorry for those people that bought all those games on PSN digitally. How will they play them next gen. They are screwed. But its what they get for going with PS3 this gen. lol

That's a problem for X-bots, all my games are on my 1TB drive, you know the one i bought for 100$, not the 250$ 250GB M$ sells to drones like you ! And it's M$ politics to milk you for "breathing", so i'm pretty sure Sony will figure something out !

PS

Don't be so butthurt little jimmy !

Deal with it. lol
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 jimmypsn

You know what's funny.  Cows complain about always online requirement but they probably have to always be online for Gaikai.  How funny is that?  What are they gonna do?

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 jimmypsn

Just so you can see how ignorant you are, i'll repost ! :lol:

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="rjdofu"]The $99 extra device rumour seems to be more believable.DISSESHOWEDO

Feel like that's happening too. Sony has no chance. A 99 dollar Xbox 360. Jeez the sales are gonna skyrocket. Cows are gonna stop talking about PS3 sales after this is announced. Watch how all the cows who love sales are gonna disappear when this announcement happens. Believe it.

Playing dumb again jimmy, the device will be (according to rumors) an add on the 720 ! Man, lems are gettingg dumber with everyday !

Guess you haven't been keeping up with the new rumors. http://www.inquisitr.com/624684/xbox-720-rumors-say-360-soc-provides-backwards-compatibility/ You're welcome.
DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

You know what's funny.  Cows complain about always online requirement but they probably have to always be online for Gaikai.  How funny is that?  What are they gonna do?

jimmypsn

The only thing funny here is, your ignorance ! :lol:

You know you are the laughing stock of SW, right !:lol:

DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 DISSESHOWEDO

[QUOTE="DISSESHOWEDO"]

Just so you can see how ignorant you are, i'll repost ! :lol:

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] Feel like that's happening too. Sony has no chance. A 99 dollar Xbox 360. Jeez the sales are gonna skyrocket. Cows are gonna stop talking about PS3 sales after this is announced. Watch how all the cows who love sales are gonna disappear when this announcement happens. Believe it.jimmypsn

Playing dumb again jimmy, the device will be (according to rumors) an add on the 720 ! Man, lems are gettingg dumber with everyday !

Guess you haven't been keeping up with the new rumors. http://www.inquisitr.com/624684/xbox-720-rumors-say-360-soc-provides-backwards-compatibility/ You're welcome.

The mystery person !:lol:

Also

"This mystery person also claims wireless controllers for the Xbox 720 will once again require AA batteries, but that battery life has been improved by 16 percent. 
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/624684/xbox-720-rumors-say-360-soc-provides-backwards-compatibility/#o6pgMs28KE2i4GUm.99"

M$ never learns. :lol::lol::lol:

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="DISSESHOWEDO"]

DISSESHOWEDO

Also

"This mystery person also claims wireless controllers for the Xbox 720 will once again require AA batteries, but that battery life has been improved by 16 percent. 
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/624684/xbox-720-rumors-say-360-soc-provides-backwards-compatibility/#o6pgMs28KE2i4GUm.99"

hahaha. You been pwned.
DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 DISSESHOWEDO

[QUOTE="DISSESHOWEDO"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] Guess you haven't been keeping up with the new rumors. http://www.inquisitr.com/624684/xbox-720-rumors-say-360-soc-provides-backwards-compatibility/ You're welcome.jimmypsn

Also

hahaha. You been pwned.

M$ will pwn you for a second gen with AA batteries ! ;)

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 jimmypsn

Also

DISSESHOWEDO

hahaha. You been pwned.

Feel bad for those who own Sony controller that no longer charges. Guess in Sonyland throwing away controllers is better than buying new batteries. TCHBFR
I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts
[QUOTE="Basinboy"]

Meh, don't care.  Previous gens I've only cared about BC on paper, never actually utilized it much.

jimmypsn
This is gonna be a huge deal. This news is gonna spread across the gaming landscape like wildfire. Everyone is gonna know 720 will have FULL BC.

Not really. People buy new consoles to play new games. BC didn't make a difference last gen and it won't this gen.
DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DISSESHOWEDO

[QUOTE="DISSESHOWEDO"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] hahaha. You been pwned.jimmypsn

Feel bad for those who own Sony controller that no longer charges. Guess in Sonyland throwing away controllers is better than buying new batteries. TCHBFR

I really feel bad for you, so young and ignorant !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-SONY-DUALSHOCK-3-WIRELESS-CONTROLLER-BATTERY-LIP1359-UK-SELLER-/251184954475?pt=UK_VG_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item3a7bca3c6b

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 jimmypsn

DISSESHOWEDO

I really feel bad for you, so young and ignorant !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-SONY-DUALSHOCK-3-WIRELESS-CONTROLLER-BATTERY-LIP1359-UK-SELLER-/251184954475?pt=UK_VG_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item3a7bca3c6b

Hey look at this. So cool. Definitely better than having to go to ebay and find parts to replaces batteries myself. http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/accessories/xbox-360-rechargeable-battery-2-pack/98489?gclid=CPiB-ajt1bYCFcJw4AodO0kA9A&affid=9797&cid=ppc_60000004
TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

If true it would honestly be a huge selling point to me. I can see it being a huge plus to consumers aswell. With big titles like GTA5 coming along some people would prefer to keep it all on one system.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

BC would be useless for the next Xbox anyway since the Xbox360 had no games :lol:

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 jimmypsn

If true it would honestly be a huge selling point to me. I can see it being a huge plus to consumers aswell. With big titles like GTA5 coming along some people would prefer to keep it all on one system.

TwistedShade
Lots of people like me are looking forward to having all my games on one system. Gonna be sweet. Don't have to mess with inputs on my tv. Everything is good to go.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 jimmypsn

BC would be useless for the next Xbox anyway since the Xbox360 had no games :lol:

Karpetburnz
I think I hit a nerve here. lol.
DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 DISSESHOWEDO

Karpetburnz

Thread ! :lol:

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="Karpetburnz"]

DISSESHOWEDO

Thread ! :lol:

Did your battery from Ebay ship yet. lol. Hopefully you paid for expediated shipping. Much faster. lol
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games/1299223/xbox-720-may-get-xbox-360-chip-for-backwards-compatibility

Sony is gonna be destroyed next gen if this is true.. Full backwards compatibility. Heck yeah! Sign me up. What is PS4 gonna have? Cows are gonna have to pay money to use an always online streaming service? bwhahahahahahahah. Add insult to injury they are gonna have to pay for their games again. This is too good to be true. LOL I hope that's exactly how PS4 backwards compatibility will work. TCHBFR

jimmypsn

28nm version of 3 core IBM PPE would be around 58 mm^2 chip size, while 8 core AMD Jaguar has 41.6mm^2** chip size.

**AMD has a higher transistor packing skills compared to IBM/Intel/NVIDIA. If AMD repacks IBM PPE cores then it would be smaller.

References for Xbox 360's chip sizes http://www.anandtech.com/show/2682/4

1st gen Xbox 360

CPU: 176 mm^2

GPU: 182 mm^2 + 80 mm^2

2nd gen Xbox 360

CPU: 135 mm^2

GPU: 156 mm^2 + 64 mm^2

---------------

AMD Radeon HD 7790 (14 CU) has chip size of 160 mm^2.

AMD Radeon HD 7850 (16 CU)/7870 Ghz (20 CU) edition has chip size of 212 mm^2.

Based on 2nd gen Xbox 360's chip size, BC is possible for Xbox 720 with Radeon HD 7790 type GPU.

raahsnavj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#83 raahsnavj
Member since 2005 • 4895 Posts
I already have a X360... I don't need BC. However, if PS4 has it that is something I can get behind. There are quite a few PS3 games I have wanted to play but can't because I never really wanted to spend $300 on a console that already plays most of the big titles I already can play. BC should be viewed as a good reason to switch brands you missed out last gen. Useless to people that buy every console. Extremely useful to people that picked a side and don't mind switching next gen.
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#84 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9607 Posts

The extra device is rumored to be $149 not $99... I don't know where that came from.

Anyways though BC in every 720 doesn't make a whole lot of sesnse financially or in order to keep console prices down, especially if evety 720 will have a packaged in kinect... The other rumor where you pay the hundred and fifty bucks and get a "add on" cable/digital only 360 seems much more valid. Microsoft wants money, and this move would not make any damn sense. The other box wouldn't sell for shit if this was the case.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 jimmypsn

The extra device is rumored to be $149 not $99... I don't know where that came from.

Anyways though BC in every 720 doesn't make a whole lot of sesnse financially or in order to keep console prices down, especially if evety 720 will have a packaged in kinect... The other rumor where you pay the hundred and fifty bucks and get a "add on" cable/digital only 360 seems much more valid. Microsoft wants money, and this move would not make any damn sense. The other box wouldn't sell for shit if this was the case.

WitIsWisdom
Rumors are flying all over the place. That's why they are rumors. Whether its 99 or 149 who knows? All I know if it is indeed true. Worlds will shatter. Gods will rule. And cows will cry.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 jimmypsn

I just read that metal gear solid is coming out with another collection for ps3.  Sony really does believe that cows like getting milked to death huh  Now they gotta possibly pay for their own games again and for the gaikai service for bc..  WTF.  That cow milkage doth runneth over.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 WitIsWisdom

By the way.. if this rumor does wind up being true though, my interest in the 720 just went up 20%... putting my hype meter at 20% lol...

Now if some of those other rumors wind up being true then it will rise.. however there are a couple that weigh more heavily than others. I guess since BC has not been confirmed either way my hype meter is actually at 10% now... :P If it is true that will go to 20%. No used games, and the possibility of always on are the two biggest rumors holding me back from being excited however... if either one of those are true, that is very very bad for the chances of me ever purchasing one. BC would be cool for a collector like me, because there are a lot of 360 games I can pick up cheap after the launch of the 720. I personally hope that Microsoft knocks it out of the park and puts all these crap rumors to rest one at a time.

If everybody just gets both the PS4 and 720 (if the rumors are debunked) then you can have the best of both worlds like I have had for the last two generations. More than likely it will be for a third time eventually. Although I have absolutely no intent of purchasing a 720 in the near future especially if any of the horrible rumors do wind up being true.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 WitIsWisdom

[QUOTE="WitIsWisdom"]

jimmypsn

Rumors are flying all over the place. That's why they are rumors. Whether its 99 or 149 who knows? All I know if it is indeed true. Worlds will shatter. Gods will rule. And cows will cry.

Yeah, the rumors are flying around like crazy, that is for sure. It is good to see the 720 starting to get some positive attention even if the rumors wind up NOT being true... lol

At this point all we can do is wait and find out.

I for one do not think that addind BC is that much of a game changer for most gamers who like a certain one of the big three more than the other two. However, I can see SONY fanboys crying over it if it does happen.

I love SONY, but like I said I hope that it does get BC. That would be clutch!

I'm not much into these animal names thrown around here, but I believe I may be one of the only Manticores (is that right? lol) on the entirety of the internet... lmao :P

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 jimmypsn

By the way.. if this rumor does wind up being true though, my interest in the 720 just went up 20%... putting my hype meter at 20% lol...

Now if some of those other rumors wind up being true then it will rise.. however there are a couple that weigh more heavily than others. I guess since BC has not been confirmed either way my hype meter is actually at 10% now... :P If it is true that will go to 20%. No used games, and the possibility of always on are the two biggest rumors holding me back from being excited however... if either one of those are true, that is very very bad for the chances of me ever purchasing one. BC would be cool for a collector like me, because there are a lot of 360 games I can pick up cheap after the launch of the 720. I personally hope that Microsoft knocks it out of the park and puts all these crap rumors to rest one at a time.

If everybody just gets both the PS4 and 720 (if the rumors are debunked) then you can have the best of both worlds like I have had for the last two generations. More than likely it will be for a third time eventually. Although I have absolutely no intent of purchasing a 720 in the near future especially if any of the horrible rumors do wind up being true.

WitIsWisdom
Yep. The rumors are funny even the negative ones to be quite honest. I genuinely like to see the reactions from gamers and seeing it from playstation fans these last few weeks have been hilarious. With all the negative rumors floating around, cows were so ecstatic and taking them as truths but now cows are being inquisitive now that the rumors are positive, saying things like people should just relax and wait for MS official announcement. So friggin funny.
dcelw540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 dcelw540
Member since 2007 • 462 Posts

I'll just keep my ps3 solves everything

and I'll enjoy both ps4 and xbox720 games

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
The $99 extra device rumour seems to be more believable.rjdofu
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 jimmypsn
[QUOTE="rjdofu"]The $99 extra device rumour seems to be more believable.soulitane

That may happen as well. BC seems to be happening though based on the lastest rumors whether they are through a device needing to connect to durango or a 360 SOC imbedded. It will be a great feature if true.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 jimmypsn

so TC, when you have sex with your xbox, do you stick it in the disc drive or through the back ports?

lostrib
lolwut? I have never thought about sex with a piece of plastic? Why? Is that something you're into? good lord. we got some kinky freaks on SW.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 jimmypsn

so TC, when you have sex with your xbox, do you stick it in the disc drive or through the back ports?

lostrib

lolwut? I have never thought about sex with a piece of plastic? Why? Is that something you're into? good lord. we got some kinky freaks on SW.

So when you marry the nextbox, will take his last name?

Uhhh....... sure I'll take its last name. We'll have a wedding and a reception. Don't worry you'll be invited. Yeah that's it. ....backs away slowly.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] lolwut? I have never thought about sex with a piece of plastic? Why? Is that something you're into? good lord. we got some kinky freaks on SW.jimmypsn

Uhhh....... sure I'll take its last name. We'll have a wedding and a reception. Don't worry you'll be invited. Yeah that's it. ....backs away slowly.

I wish you would back away from your keyboard, so you'll stop spamming every thread about how much you love xbox.  It's a little creepy

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 jimmypsn

lostrib

I wish you would back away from your keyboard, so you'll stop spamming every thread about how much you love xbox.  It's a little creepy

Dude I said you're invited to the wedding. WTF man!
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] Uhhh....... sure I'll take its last name. We'll have a wedding and a reception. Don't worry you'll be invited. Yeah that's it. ....backs away slowly. jimmypsn

Dude I said you're invited to the wedding. WTF man!

please stop, you're hurting America

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#98 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts
I'm interested again.
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

Oh, So now you Lemmings want to start believing rumours now that its a positive one, what happened to "I dont believe rumours" :lol:

Karpetburnz
Pretty much. When Sony said that there was a chance of Demon's Souls 2 happening, he was making every effort he could to convince himself it was impossible. Where did all that skepticism of yours go, jimmy?
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 jimmypsn
[QUOTE="Karpetburnz"]

Oh, So now you Lemmings want to start believing rumours now that its a positive one, what happened to "I dont believe rumours" :lol:

nervmeister
Pretty much. When Sony said that there was a chance of Demon's Souls 2 happening, he was making every effort he could to convince himself it was impossible. Where did all that skepticism of yours go, jimmy?

Still not gonna happen. Maybe Sony will hire someone else to make demon souls 2 but it won't come from FROM SOFTWARE. Go read my post again. Slowly this time.