So new rumors have stated that the next Xbox has full BC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

noob622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 noob622
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="noob622"]

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]Wait a minute..........

Did you just say Microsoft is NOT stupid????

Someone has forgotten about RROD (their blatant disregard for a poor product was evident very early) and the belief that HD DVD was the way to go?

How about not even providing HDMI till years later? AND the nice little nifty AA battery powered controllers.

Yeah....

You're right. Far from "stupid" indeed.

Benny_Blakk

Of course, when defending Sony, you have to bring up their stupidity also. How bout hyping a console at E3 with incredible specs, then releasing a giant $600 brick. Or maybe taking out BC, then ditching 80% of the Playstation Classics. Or having bad cybersecurity. Or maybe just Playstation Home as a whole. Or completely butchering the launch of both the Move and the Vita. Both have their fair shares of fails. Microsoft's just seem a bit more bearable.

I agree about errors committed and it goes to show that none of these companies are incapable of fault.

I disagree with the BC thing because you can still have your PS2. In addition, not as many people as you think are psyched about having a PS3 to play PS2 games.

$600 brick is a huge misconception. The sku released in the beginning was groundbreaking! MS took YEARS to match what was featured from day one by SONY (built in wifi, HDMI support, web browser). And they still didn't have blu ray.

The breach in cyrbersecurity (whether if people lost a lot of money or not) was definitely the low point.

Well put, sir. But for me, Backward compatibility is a major selling point. When Sony announced the PS4 would not have it, I ditched my plans of buying a PS4. I know you can just play them on your older console, but for me, I rather pop them into the newer console. I didn't keep my original Xbox around just to play a couple games I missed. I sold it, got a 360, and to this day am popping in Halo 2, GTA:SA, and Beyond Good and Evil. If I can sell my $400 360, get a new console, and still be able to play Halo 3 and Bioshock, then I'm picking that console. If some reason the PS4 does get software-reliant BC, then I'll definitely buy it.

TheXFiles88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 TheXFiles88
Member since 2008 • 1040 Posts

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games/1299223/xbox-720-may-get-xbox-360-chip-for-backwards-compatibility

Sony is gonna be destroyed next gen if this is true..  Full backwards compatibility.  Heck yeah!  Sign me up. What is PS4 gonna have?  Cows are gonna have to pay money to use an always online streaming service?  bwhahahahahahahah.  Add insult to injury they are gonna have to pay for their games again.  This is too good to be true. LOL  I hope that's exactly how PS4 backwards compatibility will work. TCHBFR

jimmypsn

The pervioud rumor with the miniXbox as bc would be the best one but still a rumor.

DivineSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 DivineSword  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 15840 Posts

BC is nice and all but if you're buying next gen mostly because of backward compatibility then you are buying it for the wrong reason.

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

Another funny thing is that Gaikai require an always online internet. The thing cows fear the most. Is this irony or what? TCHBFR.

jimmypsn

Gaikai wiill be optional. Obligatory online for 720

0156_ymqb.gif

he is upset, dont mind him, he is still on the debunked rumors and didnt read the newest rumors, albeit rumors lol.

#stupidcows

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#205 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="blackace"] I think a lot of people will care about this. i know I do. I still own a 60GB PS3 that plays all PS2 games. jimmypsn

me too believe it or not, one of the reasons why i love my phat ps3

Original phat ps3 that could play BC sell for alot on Ebay. I think I saw a sealed one go for a1000 dollars once.

I paid $270 for mine, but it came with 7 PS3 games, 2 PSP games and 4 Blu-Ray movies. Plus I got an extra controller as well. I've had it for almost 3 years now. I did buy mine off Ebay. One of my best investments for a game console.

You can still get one for cheap. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Playstation-3-60Gb-Original-Launch-Unit-Backwards-Compatibility-/200916600229?pt=Video_Games&hash=item2ec79005a5

Pretty good deal if you have the money and don't own a PS3.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHECA01-Backwards-Compatible-60gb-Ps3-Bundle-/140955023952?pt=Video_Games&hash=item20d192fa50

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Mr720fan

BC is nice and all but if you're buying next gen mostly because of backward compatibility then you are buying it for the wrong reason.

DivineSword

i dont think its a dealbreaker, but its a nice addition for sure when both systems basically are going to be offering the same thing. Its nice that you can return your 360, get 80 and replace it with the 720 that has full BC. To me its a nice thing to have, an advantage, but its not an advantage that will break SONY. what im very curious is if it can be used with the other GPU to further performance and power. I really hope thats the case.

Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#207 Benny_Blakk
Member since 2007 • 910 Posts

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] Like I said. Milkage! Cows are cows for a reason. They love that milkage.jimmypsn

Wait a minute ....

YOU as an MS blower are screaming "milkage"?

LMAO

Try to remember how much of an imbecile you are next time you're faced with the reality that you have to pay to access a service you've already payed for (Netflix).

No, I won't ever call you a "lemming".

Stupid will suffice, thank you very much.

Are you talking about Xbox Live. Go research on how much better Xbox Live is compared to PSN then come back to the discussion. Don't worry I'll be here.

You digress, simpleton. The issue was specifically "milkage" as in questionable means, reasons, and principles for charging and for what. There is nothing you can say that will absolve you of such stupidity for overlooking how wrong it is to lock a person out from being able to use their Netflix account if they don't also pay for XBL.

OOPS!

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]Wait a minute ....

YOU as an MS blower are screaming "milkage"?

LMAO

Try to remember how much of an imbecile you are next time you're faced with the reality that you have to pay to access a service you've already payed for (Netflix).

No, I won't ever call you a "lemming".

Stupid will suffice, thank you very much.

MonsieurX

Are you talking about Xbox Live. Go research on how much better Xbox Live is compared to PSN then come back to the discussion. Don't worry I'll be here.

cross game chat And uh,that's pretty much it

Hope this was educational for you. If you couldn't understand that, Let me translate it for you. Mooo moo moo mooooooooooooooooooo? Moo moo. Moo. TCHBFR.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

any real gamer would want this rumor to be true. i only see cows wishing for bad rumors, and that's pretty sad. :(

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Mr720fan

any real gamer would want this rumor to be true. i only see cows wishing for bad rumors, and that's pretty sad. :(

KarateeeChop

desperate cow is desperate my friend.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#212 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts

KarateeeChop
You dirty lem, you.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 jimmypsn

This thread exploded while I was away.  Must have made a ton of cows angry.  Time to grab the popcorn and get caught up. 

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Mr720fan

This thread exploded while I was away. Must have made a ton of cows angry. Time to grab the popcorn and get caught up.

jimmypsn

thank you jimmypsn, thank you microsoft. Yes the cows are upset saying BC doesnt matter, but thats because they dont have it of course.

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#215 kalipekona
Member since 2003 • 2492 Posts

Let's just wait for the real announcement. If it's true then it will be a nice advantage for the next Xbox, but in my opinion the PS4 has plenty of strengths as well.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 jimmypsn

No one has address the smackdown that Sony is gonna lay on its own fans.  How do the cows like being milked to death.  Having to pay for the gaikai service all while rebuying their old games again.  Come on now.  That's some shady Sh%T right there.  TCHBFR

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 jimmypsn

Let's just wait for the real announcement. If it's true then it will be a nice advantage for the next Xbox, but in my opinion the PS4 has plenty of strengths as well.

kalipekona
Yeah PS4 gets facebook. Facebookstation 4. lol
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Mr720fan

kalipekona

well i am really curious if this SOC chip can work with in duo with the xbox GPU, if so how much power do you think the SOC can push out?

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

jimmypsn

Yeah PS4 gets facebook. Facebookstation 4. lol

love you and they get KNACK, WTF lol Killzone get AAA before you talk, crap AAE franchise..... oh wait one AAA Killzone 2, yeah ill take my HALO AAAE exclusive franchise

#dealwithitstupidcows

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 jimmypsn
One extreme to the other. Geez. First its the worst console and then it's the dream console. Bread_or_Decide
Cows are praying all this is just a dream. Pray more cows to your God Kaz. When he finally gets the boot, all this will be even more delicious. Sony is dying.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#221 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts

No one has address the smackdown that Sony is gonna lay on its own fans.  How do the cows like being milked to death.  Having to pay for the gaikai service all while rebuying their old games again.  Come on now.  That's some shady Sh%T right there.  TCHBFR

jimmypsn
I'm all in and support it 100% after all Sony cares about world class gaming and that's what I want. I'm going to get the most expensive PS4, subscribe to the gaikai service and PSN+ and rebuy my favorite games. By gamers, for gamers. Thank you Sony.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 jimmypsn
[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

Heil68
I'm all in and support it 100% after all Sony cares about world class gaming and that's what I want. I'm going to get the most expensive PS4, subscribe to the gaikai service and PSN+ and rebuy my favorite games. By gamers, for gamers. Thank you Sony.

Like I said. Milkage! Cows are cows for a reason. They love that milkage.
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]One extreme to the other. Geez. First its the worst console and then it's the dream console. jimmypsn
Cows are praying all this is just a dream. Pray more cows to your God Kaz. When he finally gets the boot, all this will be even more delicious. Sony is dying.

i love how you got the cows raged, they are so upset the bad rumors arent true, and now these rumors are unconfirmed because it gives 720 BC and dual GPU's lol

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Heil68
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

jimmypsn

You dont have to hate games because the 360 doesn't have any, that's just silly. To show no ill will,I'll leave this here for you: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 jimmypsn
[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"] I'm all in and support it 100% after all Sony cares about world class gaming and that's what I want. I'm going to get the most expensive PS4, subscribe to the gaikai service and PSN+ and rebuy my favorite games. By gamers, for gamers. Thank you Sony.

You dont have to hate games because the 360 doesn't have any, that's just silly. To show no ill will,I'll leave this here for you: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4

You can yell and scream all you want. 360 has more games than ps3. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. That's why all your whining is so funny.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Heil68
[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] Like I said. Milkage! Cows are cows for a reason. They love that milkage.

You can yell and scream all you want. 360 has more games than ps3. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. That's why all your whining is so funny.

you seem upset? No AAAAE? No unprecident 3 GOTYS? Dropping core in 2009? Kinect(lol)? Im not. Oh heavens to betsy no! Ps4 is a go, locked, and loaded. Better strap one on Jimmy it's gonna be pedal to the metal muther fvcking metal thrill ride. It will offer a barn bursting amount of world class, high scoring exclusives, just like the PS3. Day fvcking 1. Speaking of the PS3, I'd like to thank Sony corporation with a special shout out to Ken Kutaragi  Through your hard work and dedication, you have given us a system of the ages and console of the generation. A value that only you could imagine has unfolded before our very eyes and blossomed into something very beautiful.So, you see, we took small steps to success all along that hike. Together, they added up to hundreds of thousands of small steps. But we might have chosen not to take the first step. We might have stopped at any point along the way. That would have meant that we would not have gotten to our destination. There were also obstacles along the way. But with each small step they were overcome. There were frustrations, fears and uncertainties. But with each small step they were crushed. There was hardship and danger, but with each small step and focus on the desired destination it was conquered.So you see, success is no mystery. Because, as the Chinese philosopher Lao-tzu said: A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. It takes only one small step to succeed and you have done it Ken. Bravo.  It goes without saying that a thanks is in order for Kazuo Hirai  You have taken Ken's vision and molded into something beutfitul. All the world's your stage. And all the men and women merely players: A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but not you Kaz, no being a doer requires effort, risk, and change and you have done a nobel job. Bravo!  And last but certainly not least I'd like to thank  Jack Tretton, your loyalty, perseverance and dedication has helped Sony reach it's goals and making Sony the #1 console of choice.That is real freedom. That is being educated, and understanding how to think. The alternative is unconsciousness, the default setting, the rat race, the constant gnawing sense of having had, and lost, some infinite thing.You have dared to go where others have been scared to go Jack, Thank you and God bless Sony USA.    Thank you Sony for not dropping core and going 67% casual like MS to chase the Wii's pot of gold.  AWWWW YEEAHHH
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 jimmypsn

Another funny thing is that Gaikai require an always online internet.  The thing cows fear the most.  Is this irony or what? TCHBFR. 

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 jimmypsn
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Mr720fan"] You dont have to hate games because the 360 doesn't have any, that's just silly. To show no ill will,I'll leave this here for you: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4

you seem upset? No AAAAE? No unprecident 3 GOTYS? Dropping core in 2009? Kinect(lol)? Im not. Oh heavens to betsy no! Ps4 is a go, locked, and loaded. Better strap one on Jimmy it's gonna be pedal to the metal muther fvcking metal thrill ride. It will offer a barn bursting amount of world class, high scoring exclusives, just like the PS3. Day fvcking 1. Speaking of the PS3, I'd like to thank Sony corporation with a special shout out to Ken Kutaragi  Through your hard work and dedication, you have given us a system of the ages and console of the generation. A value that only you could imagine has unfolded before our very eyes and blossomed into something very beautiful.So, you see, we took small steps to success all along that hike. Together, they added up to hundreds of thousands of small steps. But we might have chosen not to take the first step. We might have stopped at any point along the way. That would have meant that we would not have gotten to our destination. There were also obstacles along the way. But with each small step they were overcome. There were frustrations, fears and uncertainties. But with each small step they were crushed. There was hardship and danger, but with each small step and focus on the desired destination it was conquered.So you see, success is no mystery. Because, as the Chinese philosopher Lao-tzu said: A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. It takes only one small step to succeed and you have done it Ken. Bravo.  It goes without saying that a thanks is in order for Kazuo Hirai  You have taken Ken's vision and molded into something beutfitul. All the world's your stage. And all the men and women merely players: A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but not you Kaz, no being a doer requires effort, risk, and change and you have done a nobel job. Bravo!  And last but certainly not least I'd like to thank  Jack Tretton, your loyalty, perseverance and dedication has helped Sony reach it's goals and making Sony the #1 console of choice.That is real freedom. That is being educated, and understanding how to think. The alternative is unconsciousness, the default setting, the rat race, the constant gnawing sense of having had, and lost, some infinite thing.You have dared to go where others have been scared to go Jack, Thank you and God bless Sony USA.    Thank you Sony for not dropping core and going 67% casual like MS to chase the Wii's pot of gold.  AWWWW YEEAHHH

Smell that system warriors? It smells like fear. lol TCHBFR.
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Mr720fan

Another funny thing is that Gaikai require an always online internet. The thing cows fear the most. Is this irony or what? TCHBFR.

jimmypsn

MSFT doesnt even view Sony as a threat, they smackdown them this gen and took over there prized markets, now they know that the gamers will follow, they have casual on lock with the revolutionary Kinect 2.0, and will now get even more people for the XBTV. Sony tried but got kn()cked the F*CK out

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Heil68

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"] You can yell and scream all you want. 360 has more games than ps3. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. That's why all your whining is so funny.

Stringerboy

The more you spam that same post, the less effective it gets.

You do realize that right?

So writing the truth is considered spam now? Im going to even buy the 720 after 10-15 non kinect(lol) exclusives come out not named gears/forza/halo, but I guess lems arent open minded like me. Real shame too.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#232 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

Rumours are getting more and more boring.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

Mr720fan

MSFT doesnt even view Sony as a threat, they smackdown them this gen and took over there prized markets, now they know that the gamers will follow, they have casual on lock with the revolutionary Kinect 2.0, and will now get even more people for the XBTV. Sony tried but got kn()cked the F*CK out

Yep. MS doesn't care what Sony does. Bigger fish to fry with Apple and Google. Three titans of industry battling on mount olympus. All while Sony is at the bottom of the mountain crying and selling his huts for coins.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Heil68
[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

jimmypsn

Yep. MS doesn't care what Sony does. Bigger fish to fry with Apple and Google. Three titans of industry battling on mount olympus. All while Sony is at the bottom of the mountain crying and selling his huts for coins.

So you're not buying the PS4?
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 jimmypsn
[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

Heil68

How does it feel knowing that Playstation is becoming more and more a shadow of its former self. Sony is dying. Cows aren't helping at all. They don't buy games.
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

jimmypsn

yep why go after a company that already smashed the sh*t out of this gen, stole the markets you wanted, go after the kit and kaboodle, go after the titans, because you are a TITAN!!! Sony will lag behind, and try and copy everything MS does,
#TRUETITANSOFNEXGEN

OldSnakePS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 OldSnakePS3
Member since 2012 • 306 Posts

so the kinectbox 2.0 can play the entire 360 game library of halo,gearz, and forza?  LMAO! :lol:

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Heil68
[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"] Yep. MS doesn't care what Sony does. Bigger fish to fry with Apple and Google. Three titans of industry battling on mount olympus. All while Sony is at the bottom of the mountain crying and selling his huts for coins.

How does it feel knowing that Playstation is becoming more and more a shadow of its former self. Sony is dying. Cows aren't helping at all. They don't buy games.

Feels good, because we know when you're by gamers for gamers, you'll actually get games. Not to mention the PS4 is coming out Jimmy! You should be happy, but instead you're grumpy cat. :(
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 jimmypsn
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Heil68"] So you're not buying the PS4?

Feels good, because we know when you're by gamers for gamers, you'll actually get games. Not to mention the PS4 is coming out Jimmy! You should be happy, but instead you're grumpy cat. :(

I gave Sony advice on how to be more successful. They didn't take it. Now they are dying :(
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Mr720fan

so the kinectbox 2.0 can play the entire 360 game library of halo,gearz, and forza? LMAO! :lol:

OldSnakePS3

yep and more AAA's, AA.A than your current pS3 has, and also it can play the huge XBLA games that completely sh*t on PSN offerings. Yep, we will take it, enjoy having to rebuy your games, well cows dont even buy games that much, leave that up to lems who support the games. OH YEAH baby

#PNFWASRIGHTALLDAYANDNIGHT

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 jimmypsn

If I was Bill Gates.  I'd buy Sony and turn it into the greatest cat food company in the world.  lol  TCHBFR.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Heil68
[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"] How does it feel knowing that Playstation is becoming more and more a shadow of its former self. Sony is dying. Cows aren't helping at all. They don't buy games.

I gave Sony advice on how to be more successful. They didn't take it. Now they are dying :(

But the PS4 is coming out! awww yeahhh. Life is good Jimmkins, be happy for christ sakes. Don't get your jimmies(lol) rustled, I'm still buying Kinect(lol) 2.0 at some point. My intentions are clear, my heart is open. #legendary.
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"] How does it feel knowing that Playstation is becoming more and more a shadow of its former self. Sony is dying. Cows aren't helping at all. They don't buy games.jimmypsn

yep, kinda like Sonys market share this gen lol

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Mr720fan

If I was Bill Gates. I'd buy Sony and turn it into the greatest cat food company in the world. lol TCHBFR.

jimmypsn

why would you buy that POS company? lol

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

If I was Bill Gates. I'd buy Sony and turn it into the greatest cat food company in the world. lol TCHBFR.

Mr720fan

Because cats need their gourmet food.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Heil68
[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

jimmypsn

Because cats need their gourmet food.

Have you ever tried Tender Vittles? Delish.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Another funny thing is that Gaikai require an always online internet.  The thing cows fear the most.  Is this irony or what? TCHBFR. 

jimmypsn
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

yay rumors!

lostrib

Its what we have. I can see cows crying and praying to their god Kaz for this not to be true.

i can see people not caring 

I think a lot of people will care about this. i know I do. I still own a 60GB PS3 that plays all PS2 games.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

MonsieurX

0156_ymqb.gif

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

jimmypsn

0156_ymqb.gif

Totaly the same